[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in a frozen wasteland with Glimmer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 21
File: Starlight_extremely_angry_S5E2.png (924 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_extremely_angry_S5E2.png
924 KB, 1280x720
>"Great, this is just great! Out in the middle of the fucking arctic miles from civilization! Neither of us have any way of contacting ANYONE."
"It could be wor-"
>"DON'T, you DARE jinx us further. It's YOUR fault for distracting the pilot so the plane crashed in this frozen wasteland, it's your fault my fiance is dead!"
"Lets try and, look on the bright side, at least we have our lives."
>"Thats all you can say? We're stuck in this frozen hell, we might actually die, MY FIANCE, once again, is dead, and you think that everything will be ok?"
>>
>>25795714
no amount of friendship will fix this. I'll just freeze over there, then. See you in hell.
>>
>>25795714
Glimmy. Dear. Maybe if you spent less time angrily spouting exposition and more time helping us find shelter, we could make some progress. Unless you want to try huddling up for warmth. Because I'd be up for that.
>>
>>25795714
Just fucking cuddle with me GlimGlam
>>
>>25795714
Crashing the plane was part of my plan.
>>
>>25796049
>"Cuddle with you? CUDDLE WITH YOU!?"
>The arctic wind blows harshly against the two of you.
>"I'd sooner DIE than cuddle with the man responsible for my fiances death!"
"You know, honestly I'm real sorry about that, but we really need to find shelter, and standing next to the burning remains of the aircraft really only hurts our chances for survival."
>Glimmer grimaces.
"You don't have to like me, but for now, just trust me."
>There isn't anything left but a burning hull.
>No supply crates or anything that could even possibly be construed as useful.
>You walk out into the icy plains.
>A mountain range looms in the distance.
>You and Glimmer walk out along the ice.
>The freezing winds blustering against you.
>Glimmer is nude wrapping herself in a jacket made of magic.
>You wonder how warm that is...
>You continue your trek.
>The massive icy walls of rock are before you.
>It's barren, looks like it hasn't been touched for ages if ever.
>You aren't quite sure what you expected to find, but whatever it was wasn't here..
>>
>>25796698
I'm responsible? How about blaming the pilot for being so easily distracted even when someone spent thousands of dollars worth of training on the bastard? How about blaming your stupid fiancé for not following basic airline safety protocol? How about blaming *yourself* for not using your OP levitating spell to keep the plane aloft, or at least give it a soft landing?

You know what? Screw you. You're acting like a badly written caricature of yourself. I'm going to the Dagobah system. Master Yoda is much less of a stick in the mud than you.
>>
>>25795714
Not with that attitude it won't.
>>
>>25796698
(Is this a CYOA?) Start to dig out a cave to stay warm. Then return to plane when it cools down to look for anything to salvage.
>>
>>25797376
>Start to dig out a cave to stay warm.
This is not Minecraft. You're better off trying to make shelter with scrap from the wreckage, itself. Although I wouldn't be surprised if OP suddenly decided this was Minecraft since he's a faggot.
>>
>>25797398
(Actually digging into a snow bank helps people survive blizzards and avalanches)
>>
>>25797411
But we don't have blizzards or avalanches as far as we can ascertain. The biggest threat to our survival so far is a shrill cunt who got at least 50 IQ points knocked out of her in a plane crash that could've easily been avoided. I say we kill her and use her pelt for clothing.
>>
File: Antarctica_Coronation_island.jpg (24 KB, 737x493) Image search: [Google]
Antarctica_Coronation_island.jpg
24 KB, 737x493
>>25797339
>>25797368
>>25797376
>You try to dig out a bit of a cave
>This snow feels cold.
>Inventory check reveals
>A book of matches,
>Your wallet with money and ID
>Passport
>Knife
>Pen.
>Not exactly legendary survival gear.
>Glimmer is shivering.
>"Is this going to take long? I'm freezing out here."
"It'd take less time if you helped."
>"Suuure, I'll help you, when you find a way to bring back the dead, and put our plane back in the air."
"You're still insisting I'm responsible? How about blaming the pilot for being so easily distracted even when someone spent thousands of dollars worth of training on the bastard? How about blaming your stupid fiancé for not following basic airline safety protocol? How about blaming *yourself* for not using your OP levitating spell to keep the plane aloft, or at least give it a soft landing?"
Her jaw drops.
>"Y-you-"
"Besides, no matter what you do, nothing can bring back the dead, which is all the more reason we have to survive."
>"I.."
>You don't have time for this, the cold is setting in, you can't even imagine how cold it must be now..
>You pull out the knife stabbing into the ice.
>Yeah, this ain't minecraft this isn't doing shit but ruining your knife..
>You could try making a shelter out of the wreckage but..
>It seems like the biggest threat to your survival is a shrill cunt who lost some IQ points in the wreckage.
>You aught to do yourself a favor and use this knife to make a decent fur pelt out of her.
>>
File: do_it_faggot.jpg (61 KB, 631x475) Image search: [Google]
do_it_faggot.jpg
61 KB, 631x475
>>25797474
>>You aught to do yourself a favor and use this knife to make a decent fur pelt out of her.
>>
>>25797474
Time for some cooked pony.
>>
>>25797525
Its been 20 minutes, no need to resort to ALIVE behavior for food.
Where the fuck were we flying, that leads over mountains anyway? We in Yakyakistan?
>>
File: 142489312594.jpg (66 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
142489312594.jpg
66 KB, 540x540
>>25796698
>>25797474
You better get a tripcode, anon
>>
>>25797634
More to silence her, and make her good for something
>>
File: 5524647137_698b9c66da.jpg (138 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
5524647137_698b9c66da.jpg
138 KB, 500x334
>>25797485
>>25797525
>You walk up to Starlight.
"Starlight, I.. I just want to apologize.."
>"Well, it's about time-"
>You stab her right in the throat.
>Blood sprays out of her neck.
"For not killing your ass sooner."
>She hacks up blood.
>The light from her eyes slowly fade.
>You begin cutting under her coat.
>You slide the knife underneath carefully.
>Within a short period you've cut away the flesh from her skin leaving her muscles as her blood stains the snow.
>You fillet her body, getting the meat ready for cooking.
>You take your ID and passport as you dig out a dry spot on a rock and make a fire with the matches.
>You cook Starlights meat over an open flame.
>Sometimes surviving isn't easy, but you do what needs to be done.
>However you can't maintain the fire for long without burnables.
>The harsh arctic wind puts out what's left of it.
>You'd only bitten and eaten some of the cooked meat.
>Without anything to burn you're forced to seek shelter.
>You try hiding from the winds in the plane remains,
>You're wearing the gross pelt of Starlight to help keep you warm.
>A fire would have helped dry the blood as it coagulates directly on you and sticks to you.
>Slowly but surely you freeze.
>No help comes as night falls over the arctic plains.
>You regret nothing, you did your best under the circumstances.
>As you strike one last match staring into the flame before the cold night takes your life.
>>
>>25797689
fug
>>
>>25797689

[X] Re-spawn
[ ]Quit To Main Menu
>>
>>25797744
Continue!
>>
>>25797755
You shake of the fantasy, It would be nice but killing her wouldn't get you any further.
Best just to ignore her and try to find some running water, Maybe you can find Yakyakistan.
Walking further you come across a old, hopefully deserted town.
While ice covers up many buildings they do have a roof.
>"Looks like you aren't a total failure,"
>She groans holding her magic coat closer.
>"Now dig out one of those houses so we can get in, it's the least you can do murderer"
>>
>>25797760
Continue mate, I wanna see the story go on!
>>
>>25797760
Sure, let's keep going

And watch out for the Wild. Ya know, wolves, polar bears and shiet
>>
>>25797786
Well tell me what you want to do, This is a CYOA. (BTW LAST POST was from NEW WRITER)
>>
>>25797798
You dare to hijack this....thing?

Unless you're Coltshan, you should keep going
>>
File: 1449610291981.jpg (1 MB, 2002x2017) Image search: [Google]
1449610291981.jpg
1 MB, 2002x2017
>>25797798
Try getting Starlight to met the ice and make a cave, then take the metal from the craft and make a door for it.

Maybe try and find some wildlife, some food might be enough to win Starlight over.
>>
>>25797760
Sighing you start, not because she told you, but because she is right.
You finally see the door when a loud roar grabs your attention.
>"Anon help its a Timberwolf."
Well fuck, this isn't good. Not sure you are scared more that you are being attacked or seeing how thin he is, knowing how little food there must be.
>She uses her horn to dig out of the rest of the doorway and runs into the house.
You turn and slam face first into the door.
"Fucking bitch let me in"
Cut off the wolf slams his massive oak paw into your chest.
>>
>>25797844
wrestle it. you're a man
>>
>>25797862
(OK)
You jump back to your feet. "You want some, come get some"
you rip your shirt like fucking Hulk Hogan.
"What you gunna do, when Anonmania comes crashing down on you"
>The timberwolf slaps you again with his massive claw
You stand your ground as he slams a third and then tries for the forth.
>You grab his claw and shake your head no, then bodyslam him into a building, breaking off his tail before running away.
>Collapsing into the snow, Starlight drags you into the house.
>>
>>25797844
Try to avoid being injured, it could be deadly.

But a timberwolf if defeated could be used for starting a fire,
so what this guy said>>25797862
>>
>>25797862
>>
>>25797882
A fire will still be needed, that's free wood getting away.

You may need to hunt him down for firewood.
>>
>>25797901
>Starlight heals your cut and lifts you up back to the door.
"Bitch I nearly died" you hear the whine in your voice but damn it.
>"And you didn't, now get out there and do what you do best and kill that monster, We need that wood."
You wonder if you were wrong to kill her earlier, but sigh and go out.
hunting down you find a trail of maple syrup.
"Oh shit, I ain't got a shirt"
>Starlight comes out and wraps you up in a nasty old bear rug.
>"And if you don't come back with that beast you can stay out"
>>
>>25797921
wrong not to kill her sorry
>>
>>25797689
GAME OVER.
STAY DETERMINED
>>
>>25797921
Time to git gud or die. Channel that inner hunter and find the Timberwolf.

Stealth is a must, try to sneak up on it, maybe try finding a rock or something to smash it's face or something.
>>
>>25797921
Timberwolves are generally a bitch to kill as they love to regenerate
though this one's probably starved and about to die
if we still have knife you could you know sneak up and stab thing in chest
>>
File: holding my kek.jpg (22 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
holding my kek.jpg
22 KB, 475x475
>It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>25797989
This

If there is more than one, try to pick off the weakest.
>>25798000
It's a sign!
Your trips confirm it
>>
>>25797989
(Will get to it, got busy with real life)
>>
>>25797921
You sneak following the sweet snow, wondering if you should somehow bring it back as well
As you continue you find the skull of a gryphon, it's beak was still sharp, maybe you could make some form of weapon from it.
Finally you find a valley and hear more noise, as you look down a tribe of Timbers are there, tearing apart the weakened animal.
>They don't pay any attention as they devore their own.
(Items:
Matches,
Timberwolf Tail that shrunk to fit your pocket
passport
Broken knife. (Still can sharpen sticks)
Pen
Griffon skull
Bear fur
Bear claws)
>>
>>25798221
Light tail on fire with matches and throw at Timberwolves to scare them away from injured one
>>
>>25798221
Seeing them gathered, you hope maybe you can scare them off.
After using a few matches the tail catches and you throw it down among them.
YOU MISSED
Instead it lands on the alpha male, setting him on fire.
>He screams and runs into the others, setting them on fire and suddenly notices you.
>Flaming Timberwolves give chase.
>>
>>25798621
bump
>>
>>25798621
Good thing we have some uphill distance. Fucking book it.
>>
>>25795714
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>25798957
You run hard, harder then you thought you could as timberwolves run to catch and circle you.
>They roar and finally have you surrounded, the others collapsing and sealing you into a ring of fire
>>
>>25799128
Scream wildly and toss the skull at the alpha wolf. Hopefully, this either kills him and sows disorder among their ranks or distracts them long enough for you to run the remaining distance to the shelter. Even if both you and pone die afterwards, hopefully she will at least be able to see the irony in you bringing a pack of burning Timberwolves back to the shelter.
>>
>>25799408
Throwing the skull the beak pierces the wooden skull and allows the fire to enter into his mossy brain,
>Screams are silenced as he falls over dead.
>The remaining wolfs start to follow as you head back, making sure to stay about 10 feet from you, no matter how fast you run.
>>
>>25799556
Bring them back to pone. Let her see how much firewood we've collected. Maybe next time she'll think twice before refusing to help us.
>>
>>25799860
>You arrive back, the wolves stay again at a healthy distance, almost like pets.
>Opening the door you see that Starlight is asleep beside the fireplace, and she feels cold and looks like she is almost dead.
The wolves leave and return a few min later bringing the remains of the charcoaled timberwolves to you.
>>
Try your luck with he seeming obedience of the Timberwolves. Take the charcoal wolves from them and start a fire in the shelter with your remaining matches. When pone is recessitated, deliver all due gloating.
>>
>>25800324
You head out to them, they back away a little scared.
"You are just little puppies" You tease and pet one,
As you go inside a small little puppy timber follows you in, helping bring in the wood.
>Star is asleep, but you hear her mumble.
>"I shouldn't blame you," She whimpers.
You put your hand on her forehead, she is burning up
>>
>>25800795
Well, is it burning up or freezing to death? Make up your damn mind, glimmer. I guess there's nothing to do but start the fire and hope she recovers. Also, I think I remember having some fur. Blanket her with it.
>>
>>25801214
(Body is cold, head is burning up)
You sigh starting a fire, the house now feeling more like a real shelter.
After making sure she isn't dying you cover her up in your bear fur and sit beside the fire warming up.
The sun starts sinking and the wolves run off, scared of the creatures in the night.
>>
>>25801318
We need food, but not at risk of venturing out into the night. For now, snuggle with pone for warmth and try to get some sleep. There's a lot to do in the morning and glimmer is unlikely to be able to help in her condition.
>>
>>25801413
You yawn, your energy spent.
Collapsing you cuddle with her, the last thing you need is for her to die on you in the middle of the night.
You don't remember falling asleep, but the cold chill wakes you up.
Turning you see the window had been busted out and a Ursa Major leaving back into the woods.
>>
>>25801485
Why something as massive and powerful as an Ursa, either minor or major, would waste its time smashing a window, is beyond me. And anyway, there's no reason to go after it now; perhaps glimmer will have opinions on it when she regains her cognition. Still, something needs to be done about the window. Look around the shelter for something to cover the window.
>>
>>25801786
You find a old chalkboard, it will keep the wind off you for the night.
As the sun comes up you look outside and find the bear had been attracted to the maple blood of the timberwolf.
Searching for your wolves you find limbs but no other trace.
Heading back in you hear a faint little back from under the porch.
>>
>>25795714
Kill glimmer for her leather, make a purple hide jacket.
Keep horn for trading.
Find a place to try to strike up a small fire and cook what i can.
>>
>>25801881
Check out the sound .
>>
>>25801998
We already tried that
>>
>>25795714
Then kill me and freeze to death alone.

No? Nothing? Then shut up and come on. We've got a long walk back to civilization.
>>
File: tumblr_luvwxb00u51qll9d0.jpg (126 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luvwxb00u51qll9d0.jpg
126 KB, 340x480
>>25795781

only good answer
>>
>>25797888
that was a good movie to be honest
>>
>>25802027
Checking under the porch you find a little pup, his toe still holding his little seed pouch.
Taking him inside you find that Starlight made you some sort of straw sandwich. While not great for anyone, you are actually better just eating the bread.
Finding her she is trying to nail down the chalkboard by herself, weakend from the illness she is having a hard time.
>"Look I don't like you, but I figure until I get healthy you are
>>
>>25802996
>Better alive then dead"
>She starts to cough, nearly falling on you.
>>
>>25803019
You need to rest, Glimmer.

Start planning to dig out and raid the other houses.
>>
>>25797398
In New England at least, digging 3 feet below the ground will keep you nice and warm because of residual heat from the Earth's core. Finding caves that wind up 3 feet underground is how bears can survive when the surface temperature is below zero.

I know its not the same, but I wouldn't be surprised if digging a hole in the snow and making some airtight thing could trap your heat and keep you warm.
>>
>>25803019
Make your move, Anon. Kiss the girl.
>>
>>25802996
"Glimmer lay down" you order her, catching her as she falls.
>She looks up, sweat over her face.
>"w-wont do us any good if we freeze to death"
>She sighs but ends up doing as you tell her.
Waiting till she falls asleep you pin up the caulkboard and go to look for treasure.
(North is to the wilderness
East there is a candy shop
West is the zoo
South is 3 others houses)
>>
>>25803831
Little premature, isn't it? Also, she's sick. no need to make it harder for both of us to be useful.
>>
>>25803839
Let's start with the other houses. Gathering all of the supplies that we can get seems like a good priority.
>>
>>25803841
I doubt she has anything that can jump species so easily. Besides, you can always play it off as a fever dream and pretend you've been outside the whole time. She may even think its her subconscious telling her an something important.
>>
>>25803839
Go east. There's no food around, but the sugar in all that candy should keep you energized enough to survive until you do come across a real meal.
>>
>>25803851
>>25803839
You make it to the first house, it is littereted with old clothes, books and other nastiness.
As you examine it you judge that not a thing is there that is unbroken at first glance, labeling it fire material and rags. (Continue digging or too house number 2?)
>>
>>25803882
Take the rags and move on to house 2
>>
>>25803882
I'd suggest taking the rags and clothes. Anything we can use to keep warm.

Glance through the books. At least enough to see if there are any hints as to where we are.
>>
File: Random_aea587_2182179.jpg (13 KB, 247x330) Image search: [Google]
Random_aea587_2182179.jpg
13 KB, 247x330
>>25803839
I'm really confused.

So I assumed we were in Antarctica or something.

But there are frozen houses and Zoos and stuff?

Are we to assume we're in some kind of ancient abandoned village that was around before some big climate shift?
>>
>>25803914
Yes.
>>
>>25803892
You take the nasty rags, making a sack out of a old onesy pajamas that belonged to a yak.
The second house is busted but as you look around there are a lot of books, and they seem pretty clean.
They might be useless but you see one in the very back, "GUIDE TO UNICORN HEALTH"
As you reach for it, you hear the building start to creek.
>>
>>25803914
(Yep and it's all canon, this is not some random village either, so explore it wisely)
>>
>>25803930
Grab as many books as you can, including unicorn health, and use your bag of rags to break your fall when you inevitable fall through the floor.

People need entertainment when they're sick, right? She'd appreciate the reads.
>>
>>25803930
It's not coming down yet, but we should probably be careful. Let's add the book of unicorn health to our grabs and get out before things get worse.
>>
>>25803958
>>25803976
Ok So one person wants to collect the books, one wants to play it safe. If there is a third person please break the tie
>>
>>25803990
Play it safe. You can always go back if it doesn't collapse.
>>
(Be back in the morning, be back then)
>>
Bumpo want green!
>>
A bump for this thread
>>
>>25803930
You reach for the book, slowly and carefully.
It comes free,
Putting it in your bag you escape just as the floor gives way.
Looking down you see basement, it seems to be a secret grain storehouse.
If only you had a way to climb down there.
>>
>>25806898
... Are there not stairs? Or even an entrance outside the house? If we get that, i think we're done with this house.
>>
>>25806950
You notice a old ladder, but it doesn't seem really safe.
If you are real careful you might just be able to make it down in one piece.
>>
>>25807047
Just a suggestion, more detail to the scenarios would really help with immersion.

Describe the scene as if you yourself were seeing it with as much detail as you can.
>>
>>25807047
Break a rung off the ladder and use it to move the other books closer to you safely.
>>
>>25807047
"Um hell no"
That creaking old ladder is your death, and you can just picture your corpse down there,
Reaching down you put a little of your weight and break the rung
It's long but is in long enough
you reach with it bringing a couple books closer to you, you manage to find.
(Dark magic and you, intro to the dark arts
1001 things to do to old rags you can't wear anymore
City map)
Your bag is full and you decide to head back
As you start a cold chill starts to run through the streets.
Ice already forms on your bag as you fling it over your shoulder
>>
>>25808674
bump
>>
>>25808674
Remove the books from your bag and clutch them to your chest. Use the bag as a hat to protect from the cold. Kick it up to a jog to generate more heat.
>>
>>25795714
"Come on, look at the bright side, at least the plane didn't crash with no survivors."
>>
>>25808674
1. Book it home, show starlight glimmer the book and ask if she can harvest some stone and if any thing in the book could help you since anon can't read shit.
2. Go out and gather some thimbles about 10.
3. Come home to starlight, if she harvested some stone sharpen a peice of wood and use the thimble to peice together an axe/Blunt weapon.
4. Empty out your bag.
5.Go out and go genocide mode and kill everything in your path and Lara craft mode and gather a sacred treasure that helps your team a lot.
Idk how this would be pulled off but k
>>
>>25809465
Dumping all the rags out, you put the bag over your head, looking like Papa smurf.
Smurfing the books out of pile you smuft them up to your smurf and run like smurf back to your house.
Shaking your head you remember you aren't papa smurf,
The cold air makes your trip home hard, and finally makes it back to the house.
Inside you are surprised to see starlight had stew ready for you.
>"Eat, I-- I don't want to talk about it"
>She looks broke and you can smell plane fuel on her.
>Taking a bite of the stew, you recognize the gamey taste of horse.
>>
>>25809602
Ignore it. It's not worth stressing her out while she's ill. Go about business as normal.
>>
>>25809602
>she chopped up some pony for food when there's a storehouse of grain in town
Alright so firstly, we don't tell her about the grains. It's best she thinks there was no other option if we wanted to survive. Second, show off the books you collected.
>>
>>25809602
I'm not a doctor, but I think you'd get sick if you cook food with plane fuel... Also from cannibalism.
>>
>>25810144
(No you aren't a doctor. First it's the flame not the gas, so you would be ok, and second humans can eat horse meat.)
>>
>>25810244
I was talking about Starlight eating it. I assumed she also ate some since there wasn't anything else to eat.
>>
>>25809602
>Starlights stomach growls loudly as you take you swallow your first bite.
>She looks down at the floor, "I-is it good, it's all I could find and bring back from... from the plane"
>She fights back tears as you notice the ring around her horn, something she didn't have before you left.
>"H-humans can digest meat I hear. I... I" She runs off unable to face the truth of what she did.
Looking down at the stew, it becomes apparent that the only pony living or dead was the pilot, who had been burned beyond recognition and.... and her dead lover.
Pushing away you don't feel as hungry.
"Starlight, I... I got something for you"
You slide the books under the bedroom door.
>>
>>25810333
Gauge her reaction before we do anything else.
>>
>>25810381
It's silent on the other side of the door,
Then... then all hell breaks loose.
>She slams over the small bed and rams her horn through the wall,
>Her screams echo and the pain evident,
>As quickly as she started it's over, coming out of her room she collapses into your arms.
>"Anon I... I served you my...my" She whimpers unable to say the same,
The bitch, she never stopped blaming you and now this... you are tempted to actually confort her.
>>
>>25810456
Comfort her and use the rags to make a blanket for her. Get her some rest.
>>
>>25810715
>>25810715
Damn it heart, don't melt, don't melt
Too late as you pull her into a hug.
"T-thank you so much, I am so sorry"
You just hold her, hold her tight and she looks up at you through your tears.
>"T-thank you anon"
>her pain released her body starts to shiver,
Placing the rag bag over her, you kiss her forehead and take the first watch.
>>
>>25810832
Bump, maybe you can find some rope at the zoo to go to the grainery.
>>
Bump?
>>
File: 1427148711073.jpg (59 KB, 422x475) Image search: [Google]
1427148711073.jpg
59 KB, 422x475
>>25795781
You go to hell, I go to heaven.
>>
>>25796698
>jacket made of magic
fucking magic man
>>
expand dong
>>
Any new ideas.
>>
>>25814503

spell your name by psiing in the snow
>>
>>25810832
Bored you decide you should mark out where you are.
Looking around you find a old gaming system, how ponies used a playstation, you will never know.
Stomping down on it you pick up the pieces and shivering write your name with all the parts.
>>
>>25814583
Use one of the sharp pieces to cut yourself. Collect your blood to use later for dark magic shenanigans.
>>
>>25814595
(Going to bed, later)
>>
>>25814595
Most certainly not worth the time and effort healing when we're on limited supplies in a frozen wasteland.
>>
>>25813687
>>
How could anon escape now?
>>
>>25814583
>>25814595
>>25815243
You sneak back in to the house, Starlight is deep asleep, but for how long.
>Dark magic and you
"That's it"
You hope your hobby of blood magic still exist in equestria.
Its even simpler then you remember, living blood on a sick person will make them well... oh and it will kill the user.
You sigh and head back out, only for the timber puppy to nuzzle against your leg.
"You know timberwolves have a kind of blood"
You pet it's wooden body.
>>
>>25818225
Just snap a seed or something off the timberwolf and plant him for later. Use the current living one to heal Starlight.
>>
>>25818282
>>25818282
"Don't worry we can use your seeds"
You still feel guilty as you cut into him, his maple blood filling your container.
>"ARRROOO"
>Screaming in pain it refuses to leave your side, even as it heals. the wound.
Taking the blood to starlight, he jumps up and cuddles next to the sick pony.
Your hand wavers over the sick pony... are you really going to do this.
A drop of syrup slowly hangs to the rim of the glass as you start to pour it.
>>
>>25818376
bump
>>
>>25818376
Stop! Stop! We have a unicorn care book! Read that before we kill man's best friend!
>>
>>25819676
"WAIT" You cork the syrup and decide to look at the unicorn health book. It seems that friendship and love can help a unicorn heal... OF FUCKING COURSE IT DOES
You pet the beast glad you didn't have to kill him.
"Can you bark if we are attacked"
>The beast barks and watches out for anything.
Snuggling up to Starlight you fall asleep.

(Mission accomplished, new allies Starlight, New allies Timberwolf)
>>
>>25819704
SCORE 1 FOR HUMANS
Enjoy your rest
>>
>>25819807

>Fucking isnomnia
>>
>>25819704
(Well continue)
>"Ahh, I feel so much better" She purrs and then jumps out of bed.
>"D-did you and I.. Um" She shivers in disgust but doesn't pull away from you,
>"I- I was just lonely ok, it didn't mean anything"
Did she, and you could have
>>
>>25819876
Assure her it was mutual warmth sharing and point out you're still fully clothed.
>>
>>25819930
Damn your honest heart
"Star... Look nothing happened. It said that friendship could heal you so I comforted you in your sleep.
>She purrs against you, "Thank you for not taking me"
>She smiles and hugs you for being a real gentleman.
>"D-did you find anything out there, we need some food and water"
Should you tell her what you found. a unicorn could lower you to the grain... But then she may feel worse about having you eat her stallion boyfriend
>>
>>25820079
There's snow all around. Eating snow will give you hypothermia, but if you can collect wood form the other abandoned houses for a fire it, you can melt it and gather drinking water.

Also keep the grain a secret for as long as you can. Make it look like it was so hidden away that you could never have found it before you died, so eating her boyfriend was the only option.
>>
>>25820168
"Other then the books... No sorry" You look down not wanting to admit what you found.
"But we still have a few places to look,"
>She nods and looks over the map.
>"Well I think out best option is to go to the zoo, there may be some grain left there, I sure hope so" She rubs her belly as it growls again.
Heading out, it seems a little warmer. Not hot but the wind isn't kicking as hard as before.
You arrive at the zoo, should you look in the animal pens or the pavilion and hope to find a vending machine?
>>
>>25820257
You go to the pavilion. Have Starlight go to the pens.
>>
>>25820274
Arriving at the zoo you decide it's best to split up
The faster you find food the faster you can get out.
As you check over at the Pavilion you feel the weather suddenly get colder
>"ANON HELP"
You see the food in the machine, but she sounds desperate.
>>
>>25820570
Break the glass on the vending machine and grab a shard for a weapon. Go see what Starlight needs help with.
>>
>>25820570
>>25820645
Use your elbow so you don't fuck up your hand.
>>
File: fucking carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
fucking carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>25803930
grab that text block and proceed to book it
>>
>>25820663
You slam your elbow into the glass and it breaks... And so does the glass.
"I'm coming" You scream and grab a shard
>"Anon ahhhh"
>in front of her, as big as a bear, A WINDIGO.
>>
>>25821616
>You slam your elbow into the glass and it breaks... And so does the glass.

FUCK
>>
>>25821616
o fug
Uh...give it a hug. Cuddles healed Starlight. Maybe they'll hurt wendigos.
>>
>>25821795
This has to be the craziest thing you have ever done.
You drape your arms around the beast.
>"YOU DARE TOUCH ME CHILD"
>It snorts as the environment gets even colder,
>"Your hate will be your end"
Starlight pulls you away before your arms freeze off.
>"Anon you have to be careful."
>She shoots a beam at the monster.
>"RUN I WILL HOLD HIM OFF"
>>
>>25822051
Humans never retreat! Fight on! Jam that glass right between his C2 and C3. Let's make this wendigo a wendi-no.
>>
>>25822051
SAVE THE GAME
REPEAT, SAVE THE GAME
>>
>>25822051
Shoving a flag into the ground, you save your progress.
Grabbing the glass you jam it into his eye.
>Falling down in pain it quivers a bit before getting up.
>"HOW DARE YOU"
>Blood blocks his vision, now losing his depth perception
"Yeah I fucking dare, you blind bastard."
>>
>>25822176
Tap into your monkey instincts. Bash his fucking skull in.
>>
>>25822176
"First you knock down our plane, then you kill my timberwolf army and now you freeze my arms"
>Starlight snikkers. "Um anon I think you did all of that."
"Shhh, he doesn't know that... UP, UP, Down, Down, Left right, Left right, B... A START"
>"WhaTt the hell are you doing."
>the look on her face, priceless.
"I'm fucking cheating, that's what... BURNING FINGER"
You slam your fist deep into the Windingo's chest knocking her up into the air.
>"Holy FUCK"
>>
File: GAINT ROBOTS.jpg (20 KB, 301x320) Image search: [Google]
GAINT ROBOTS.jpg
20 KB, 301x320
>>25822798
Is this the reference you're making? I feel like this is the reference you're making.
>>
>>25823108
Well I do dig Giant Robots.
>>
>>25823108

konamie code
>>
>>25822798
The horse's blood is all over your hand, but the beast won't stop.
It flaps its monster wings and prepares to freeze over the whole world.
>"Isn't there any way to stop it"
>She whimpers and starts to shiver as ice forms in her fur.
>>
>>25823108
Its the signature technique of the burning gundam piloted by Domon Kasshu
>>
>>25824444
Let the whining bitch warm herself up and dig her out of the ice later. You have a windigo to kill. Fling a shard of glass. Aim for the midriff so even if you're not perfect, you'll likely kill it.
>>
>>25824444
Use the windingos blood to heal Starlight, killing two birds with one stone.... Also nice quads.
>>
>>25825613
>no name or trip
It's an impersonator, not the real writefag.
>>
>>25824444
Oh crap... I forgot my tripcode. Anyway so do we want to attack the Windingo or use bloodmagic.
>>
>>25825682
The beast is unstoppable. Spend your last moments with Starlight. Go, Anon. Embrace her.
>>
>>25825682
Attack first. Let Starlight warm herself.
>>
>>25825750
Odds you win
>>25825831
Evens you win.
>>
>>25824444
>>25824444
"No I have nothing" You hold her close to you, trying to keep her warm.
"I am so sorry about... about everything, your fiancé was so lucky to have you."
Looking into her eyes, you refuse to die without knowing her sweet lips.
"I love you" I kiss her lips hard,
>She doesn't pull away and soon kisses back, out of fear or perhaps loneliness.
>"Anon"
You kiss her again and wait for the windigo to take you.

The wind pony falls down and starts to burn, the love in the area to strong for the beast.
>>
>>25825892
HA! HA HA!
WHAT NIGGAS?
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Also Starlight a slut.

Just keep the love going for now.
>>
>>25825892
That was really fast. It must be all of the stress and adrenaline pushing them together.

Roll with it for now, I guess. We have to work together, and we can question the sanity of it AFTER we're out of danger.
>>
>>25795714

Hey, at least we have all this horse meat to eat.
Which part of your fiance was your favorite: spare rib or sirloin?
>>
boop
>>
>>25827893
With the windingo dead the weather starts to warm and grass begins to return to the area.
It's localized though, nothing outside the zoo is warm.
> As the warm light hits starlight she pulls away and blushes.
>"Anon t-thanks for saving me, how did you know kissing would defeat it."
Thinking fast you tell her the book said so, hoping she doesn't investigate it to much.
>"Oh I discovered some candy bars in a trainers locker."
"Oh good, I found some chips too"
So after a long time of starving the unicorn gorges herself, imitating twi at hayburger.
>"I feel like a baby alicorn" She burps and blushes.
>"You better not tell anyone" She smiles and laughs.
>>
>>25828671
Collect your shit from the previous house and bring it to the zoo. Might as well camp out in a warm place, right?
>>
want more of fem anon and chryssy
>>
>>25830053

>bruh your posting in the wrong thread
>>
File: 1448700032987.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1448700032987.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>25830053
Kek
>>
>>25795714
Ha, it's funny because you love your fiance, yet he cheated on you. With the pilot.
I interrupted their fucking by just barging in. The pilot was surprised and well, the autopilot was kinda turned off by her stupidity.
>>
>>25828671
"Maybe it's time to leave"
>She looks at you shocked
>"B-but we would be out in the wild, There are no buildings we can get into"
You nod, "Even so, we have food and warmth here. We have a finite supply of wood here."
>She sighs, not sure if you are right
>"I---I trust you, anon lets go ahead and move then."
>>
>>25832734
>rape
>>
>>25832734
"That isn't very smart, you know"
Licking your lips you rub your hand over her plot.
"All this hate you had for me, now you trust me... I think thou protest to much"
Squeezing her ass you pull her too you.
"You know your are lonely and I am the only male here. There will be no one to hear you scream"
>"W-what do you mean sc..."
>She gulps silenced as your hand rubs her lips and against her slit.
>"Anon stop, you can't do this... please tell me this is a joke."
You laugh shoving a finger into her.
"You know I am already to far to stop now, you will be my wife, if you want to or not"
Before she can say anything you press your lips over hers and silence her, your cock growing hard against the weak fabric that was your pants.
Pulling away you look into her face.
"I am going to rape you, I am going to put my child in your dirty slut womb."
>She shivers not trying to run away, but she starts to tear up.
>"P-please I can't do this, it's to soon"
Brushing the hair from her eyes you shake your head.
"It wasn't that soon, you feed me your love. You always wanted me, didn't you"
Slapping her ass you make her squeak out a yes before pushing her down to the warm ground.
>"Anon I... I have been falling for you, but you will ruin everything"
"If I don't take you know I will be driving crazy by your scent, your looks..."
A little romance, not true but god you are horny and maybe she will believe it... not that you really care.
Sliding your cock between her pony juice soaked vag, it feels like heaven.
>>
>>25834077
o-oh..
>>
>>25834077
We were doing so well. Unrape.
>>
>>25834772
(Um she has been entered you can't unrape...)
"No I am so sorry" You pull out of her and run off into the woods.
What the hell were you thinking, now you are all alone in these woods.
You run and run till the zoo is just a point of green, you hide in a cave to warm up.
"I-if only she loved me back" You wimper curling up in a ball.
"I will die alone, just like my mother always told me I would"
>>
>>25834834
You unkilled her. Now unrape her or I guess just go die in the woods or something.
>>
>>25822176
Load from this
>>
>>25834834
RELOAD THE SAVE FILE
RELOAD THE SAVE FILE!!!!!!
>>
>>25822176
Thank god you set down that flag.
You manage to jab the beast in the eye again, this time you shove it in further making sure to twist it, gouging out the eye.
>Falling down it can't get up, to far in pain.
>"I will not forget this in my next life" It screams in pain
"You really think I will let you die that easy"
you jam the shard in his other eye and blind him fully.
Starlight grabs your arm.
>"Please don't make it suffer anymore"
>Stares at it, and as you step away she fries it, destroying the beast.
You jump as other Windingos scream out at the loss of there brother.
The cold remains but a few pieces of grass stick out from the snow.
>>
File: omy.png (317 KB, 573x540) Image search: [Google]
omy.png
317 KB, 573x540
>>25834989
phew.
thank god
>>
>>25835034
Well what now, better hurry before someone says rape again.
>>
>>25835248
Or maybe you can allow for a lull in the thread and not take memes and shitposting as serious solutions.
>>
>>25835248
KISS HER.

gently...
>>
>rape
>>
>>25835616
go away
>>
>>25834989
>>25834989
You reach out and touch Starlights face.
"Starlight, you know I almost surrendered, but I had to defend something more important then myself"
>"What do you mean what could be more important then your life"
>She looks up a little confused.
"YOU"
You gently bend in and kiss her lips softly, like a feather, her gentle breath against your lips.
>She gasps and looks up into your eyes.
>"Anon please, I could let you take me now, but... I can't, I haven't let him go yet"
>Looking away she runs back to the house.
>>
>>25835736
fUCK
>>
>>25835736
It's a long walk to the plane, but you know it had to be done,
A longer walk back home and you know the next part will be even worse, at night... but you do it.
The cold sweat pours down your head as you dig through the ground, then putting out a prayer you slowly lower the body into the hole.
Covering him up you put up a cross and wait till morning, giving the former a true sendoff.

>"Anon what are you" She stops looking at the cross.
>"Anon you didn't have too" she hugs you hard.
"I know you may not be ready now, but I want you to know I will always want you to be happy, and I will be their for you" You hold her and let her cry on your shoulders.
>>
>>25835909
i thought we ate him
>>
>>25835940
(We only ate a portion of him, what a weak pony could bring back. Still enough to burry)
>>
>rape
>>
>>25836890
No
>>
don't go hollow now
>>
>>25835909
>Rape corpse
>>
>>25835909
>Rape
>>
>>25839156
no not again
>>
>>25795714
Glimmer you look like you are frozen
>Anon..what are you saying?
Nothing glimmy...let it go....
>>
>>25838278
>>25835909
You lay beside her at night, easier to stay warm.
And the scenery ain't bad either.
>Murderer
"What did you say Star"
>She snores fast asleep.
>"You killed me"
>The shadowy figure shakes the house.
"Ok what the hell"
Grabbing a coat you head out to look for the disturbance, just in time to dodge a house door.
>"Now I will kill you like you did me.
>>
Jump
>>
>>25840639
You jump in the air, it accomplishes nothing (I know not really part of the story)
>>
Air hump in the direction the sound was comimg from.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 94x125
GRAB STARLIGHT AND GTFO NIGGA
CALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS
>>
>>25842973

/vp plz go
>>
>>25840639
(Well no phone but still.)

>>25840639
Dodging the door, you run into the house and pick up Star.
>"Whu hu" She asks opening her eyes.
"No time to talk, it just got fucking real"
Dodging a window as it explodes in front of you.
"Windingo, I want the windingo again" You slam your shoulder into the door of a church.
>Come out and fight like a man
You feel the church shake but hold steady as the monster can't get in.
>>
Set Star on the ground, run out and grab a shard of glass and beat the fuck out of the windigo while slicing it's eyes to bits with the shards.
>>
>>25843085
(Not Windengo, Ghost Fiance)
>>
>>25843661
Oh. Use dark magic and use a spell to ward away spirits or control them..
>>
>>25843024
Pulling out the book for dark arts you quickly skim through the pages.
--TO DEFEAT A GHOST USE WATER--
"Oh good that's easy" You find a bucket of water that had not frozen solid.
>"Anon nooooo" She speaks out to late as the water covers the creature bringing it to the physical world.
--ONLY AS A LAST RESORT, WATER ALLOWS A SPIRIT TO USE ALL OF IT'S POWERS IN THIS WORLD.--
"Who writes a book like that" You throw the book across the church.
>The ghost rips through the church, at least now he can be seen, his full form, a monster of a Stallion, with a huge hole in his chest.
"Starlight my love it is I... I can not blame you for what you did, help me destroy this beast and you can be with me forever"
You step forward, maybe this is the best. She can return to her love. You wonder if you should run or sacrifice yourself.
>>
>>25844442
If ghost is now in physical form: Sacrifie but at last moment use shard of glass and stabby.
If ghost still spectral: Run like hell, leave Star so it doesn't chase you.
>>
>>25844442
See what Starlight decides to do before taking any action
>>
>>25844442
>Starlight looks in shock, "Sunburst is that you"
>Her eyes wide she shoots a beam of magic at him as he aims at you.
>"Sun you are.. I am afraid you are dead" She sighs
>"I can't live with you, we... we are finished"
"NO, We will always be together. I will not let you leave me for
screaming he bulldozes the church over. "If I can't have you, no one will.
>>
>>25797439
>Igloos can reach a temperature of 50-60F
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.