[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember, you can't criticize the comics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: valid.png (51 KB, 581x541) Image search: [Google]
valid.png
51 KB, 581x541
Remember, you can't criticize the comics.
>>
>>25792882
You're a rude asshole
>>
>>25792882
>comics
>care
pic one
>>
File: 1450149070103.jpg (92 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1450149070103.jpg
92 KB, 878x814
>>25792882
>comics
>>
>>25792882

I would think the people who actually work on something like MLP would be so flooded with people @ing them that they wouldn't respond to anything.
>>
>>25792882
> The comic is all about niceness, respect, friendship and such.
> The crew behind of it is made out of nothing but rude, egomaniac assholes.

Right.
>>
>>25792882

This is delicious

https://derpiboo.ru/1046081
>>
File: pol in wii.jpg (891 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pol in wii.jpg
891 KB, 2048x1536
>>25792882
>you can't criticize the comics.
you can criticize the comics but they don't seem to allow it.

i hope someone get fired for the "seige" thing and the rushed ending.
>>
>>25793697
> Shilling Increases
>>
>>25793697
And this is salty.
https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/677315915512348672
>>
>>25793843
Jeez, that is salty.
>>
File: yats.jpg (295 KB, 856x642) Image search: [Google]
yats.jpg
295 KB, 856x642
>>25794036
>>
>>25793843
>https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/677315915512348672

I don't criticize things lightly doesn't mean "I don't criticize things". It means they're implying they don't do it recklessly/often/without cause. And this guy is in charge of writing?
>>
File: 1449506439513.png (832 KB, 991x707) Image search: [Google]
1449506439513.png
832 KB, 991x707
>people are still bitching about the comic
I guess we've found this year's Twilicorn...
>>
File: large (2).png (341 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
341 KB, 1280x727
Every time is see something like this the urge to use my Twitter (which I only have for contests) for telling these worthless people to go kill themselves in very colourful ways rises.
>>
>>25794345
If you do it please post link here so I can laugh.
>>
>>25794342
It's a little different anon. The comics are comparable to the show forcing Twilicorn-like story arcs every other episode. I think the comic just employs people who are committed to multiple projects at the same time so they can not focus on creating good quality content because they have poor work ethic (as most artists do. They stereotypically don't do well with time constraints or with subjects/stories they aren't interested in) and they know they'll get paid either way. The writer of the latest Sombra disaster is working on some 3 or so other things along with My Little Pony, and he's not going to reserve the good stuff for this comic when he's trying to shill one of his own. But it's such a let down because the comics have so much potential and it all gets shat on by lazy rushed writing and art ala Fosgitt (who honestly cares so little he used actual clipart for a cutie mark instead of drawing it for one fucking panel). And again, Fosgitt has his own comic book series so why should he care?
>>
>>25794420
All these artists that have their own series are involved with MLP simply because of the built-in audience that comes with working on it, not passion for the series.

Whitley himself has been pretty critical of the series and even other arcs in the comic, and tends to prefer his own characters. He probably doesn't enjoy the franchise all that much, just does it for the audience. I could be wrong.
>>
>>25794462
>Whitley himself has been pretty critical of the series and even other arcs in the comic
Wow I did not know that. What has he said specifically?
>>
>>25795623
He implied once in a tweet that Reflections wasn't going to affect this arc, yet this arc basically "fixed" stuff from it.

As for the series, he absolutely hated Dragon Quest and I swear to God I remember him saying that his stuff should be on the show or at least agreeing to someone who said that.
>>
>>25793149
thank balding science man
>>
>>25792882
In what way is what he said not a valid criticism? It could have been spelled out in more detail, but he still specified which part of the comic he had a problem with. Whitley seems to be simply dismissing any negative comments without consideration.
>>
>>25793843
God he's insufferable. "lol this person doesn't have any followers, how dare they criticize me!" obviously they don't deserve to have an opinion because they're not e-famous on twitter of all places.
>>
>>25795734
and of course he blocks anyone who doesn't lick his balls.
>>
>>25792882
>Literally saying "no, you cannot criticise us".
Not bothered with the comics for a long while, is it really this bad at this point?
>>25794420
>Who honestly cares so little he used actual clipart for a cutie mark instead of drawing it for one fucking panel.
Do you have the page of that?
>>
>>25797077
Bad? Depends. FF is mixed bag of interesting and boring.. FiM is either terrible or boring, but it can bring hype for it to die down in the final issue.
>>
>>25795694
ok but have you considered MUH FEELS
>>
>>25797077
The comics just got rather dull or outright bad as it is.

Personally I say since Reflections it just got worse.

A shrt overview as of why:

Reflections: Meant as Mirror Univere story with Mane 6, but focuses mostly on Celestia and OC shipping (good Sombra), destroying any tension. As an extra middle finger, the author makes fun of anyone who thought this story may include Mane 6 meeting their mirror verse counterparts.

Trixie in Manehattan: Was an okay 2 parter, but sucked in the artwork department

Pet Issue: The pets of the Mane 6 save Ponyville, after a Kelpie brainwashes the citizens. Actually a good issue for the most part, but the final page includes an out of nowhere redemption of a villain who so far showed no signs of having a well intented motivation for brainwashing the ponies and almost make them destroy Ponyville by flooding it. BTW, writen by the same guy who wrote the Siege story

Discord issue: Discord invites FS and the CMC through a time travel trip. Stupid references to Doctor Who aside, it was okay, but ended way too abruptly. No real story as much as silly stuff happens and then the page limit has been reached.

The Applejack as sherrif story: AJ and mane 6 against some bulls who are evil gangsters in a western city. Plot elements like AJs missing relative are never resolved and the only reason the story is not dealt with in one issue is because the writing forces Twilight to not use her magic for no apparent reason. Whcih she still does at the end anyway.

Ponyville story: All of Ponyville become jerks to each other because of an issue who build the oldest business in town. Left me bitchslapping everypony.

Wrestling issue: Kinda cute issue about Cheerilee and her twin sister making up, but... weird. Didn't quite fit the show's tone and would have been better as a FF issue IMO.

Attack of the Killer Apples: Very shitty and silly story about apples becoming sentient & Twilight and friends becoming vampire ponies to defeat them
>>
>>25797109
The Everfree Forest story: Deers are arrogant elves and stupid Disneyland park jokes. deers never get calle dout for almost destroying Canterlot with plant magic, but bad guy gets eaten by Hydra cause THAT is okay.
Let's just say that it was Captain Planet only done worse.

And that doesn't even cover the shit Ted Anderson has writen ever sicne the second EqG special.
>>
>>25797109
>Left me bitchslapping everypony.
>everypony.
Autistic fuckfag.

Thanks for the summary.
>>
>>25792882
>Remember, you can't criticize the comics.
If your idea of criticism is "this is a horrible piece of crap", then yeah.

On the other hand, if you were referring to some sort of moral issue, as opposed to your ABILITY to criticize things, then you're missing some important details.
>>
>>25797088
>ok but have you considered MUH FEELS
Of course he did. That's why he FEELS that "it's shitty" is a valid criticism, despite not actually being criticism from an objective, factual standpoint.
>>
>>25797121
I forgot what Ted the Terrible did, can you freshen up my memory?
>>
Sadly unless IDW introduces some new writer blood again I don't see the comics improving any time soon.

It's so strange though. Looking at Cook's first year arcs and issues, Ted Anderson's Pinkie Pie and CMC Micros, Whitly's Discord and Pinkie and Luna FF's...those were solid issues.

It's like there's a curse on this series where a writer gets an aneurism after doing a few issues/arcs.
>>
>>25797330
One of the background ponies in one of the issues he drew looked like the OC of someone else who sometimes made offensive comments on the internet. Some people were angered by this, so they retaliated against his drawing by boycotting everything he ever wrote as much as possible in hopes of ruining his career.
>>
File: squidward.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>25793749
>OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM
>>
>>25797358
It wasn't just that. It would have been forgotten had Ted not flaunted that the OC was there right on his blog where he posts comic annotations.
>>
>>25797358
I was more refering to the awful EqG comic he did.

The comic was set post RR, you know, when Sunset and the other girls were besties now and trusted her deeply? In that comic some person by the pseudonym of Anony-Moose (subtle) spreads rumors about the Human 5 online and they then all think it is sunset. Are they trying to help her fidn out who spreads those rumors and make Sunset become a bullying victim on CH? Nope. They drop her like a hot potatoe and watch how the rest of the school drive her almost to depression and running away.
And then it turns out the people behind it were the CMC, because they were jealous of the girls giving Sunset more attention over the holidays as they got and they are easily forgiven.

Fuck this comic. It is pretty much an anti bullying PSA that actually turns the main characters into bullies.
>>
>>25794342
And I guess I've found the IDWanker shill. :)
>>
>>25797535
>idwanker
>shill
>smiley

You get the fuck out as well. It's shits like you and Murrison who ruin any attempt of forcing the echo chambers to acknowledge our criticism.
>>
>>25794345
>>25794369
>>25794273

https://twitter.com/Glimmy_Star/status/677512274991448064

https://twitter.com/Glimmy_Star/status/677512754693935104

I have 7 accounts and a dynamic IP, don't care if I get banned
>>
>>25797109
Need I remind you about the entire SHITTY month that was FIENDship, that pretty much ruined all of the backstories of the 4 bad guys we have?
>>
>>25797559
Nah, I think I''l stay.
And there's nothing you can do about it, so please get madder and saltier. :)
>>
>>25797566

Sombra : Pretty much ow the edge. Goes into his backstory as some brand new magically made up pony breed thing. The sad part this is the best out of them all

Dazzlings: Pretty much NOTHING happens. Just shows them being giant bitches, and it also fucks with the time even more since it shows them getting dumped into what I cna only imagine is the 'present' day EqG world.

Tirek: Pretty much ow the edge 2.0. Nothing happens, and we never see WHY he goes fully evil. Hot MILF though.

Chrysalis: Pretty much the worst for the ending, where Twilight must have some form of a stroke to actually open the door to Chrysalis' prison cell to give her a dumb book.
>>
File: now it is on, you cunt..png (31 KB, 586x134) Image search: [Google]
now it is on, you cunt..png
31 KB, 586x134
Well, congrats Jeremy. You are now worse than Ted.
>>
>>25797609
The same can be said about the faggots who write for FiM but don't practice the values the preach around, Whitey-litey.
>>
>>25797609
That's an entirely true point, though.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (59 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
59 KB, 526x300
>>25797609
>that banner he has with all those social justice-approved fatties that are probably lesbians

Fucking shit, looks like Ted got his friends in.
>>
File: entitled asshole.png (86 KB, 598x523) Image search: [Google]
entitled asshole.png
86 KB, 598x523
>>25797609
>>
>>25797563
It was fun, I guess, don't feel like trying another account
>>
Is it safe to assume this guy is an effeminite nigger faggot?
>>
>>25797685
It speaks volumes about his own insecurity.

Compare him to Jim Miller, who always listens to people no matter if they are assholes or polite ones.
>>
>>25793149
>tfw I actually checked to see if this was a real video
>>
>>25797708
He is actually a white bread who flaunts around the fact his little daughter is half black or something.

I don't mind the fact he has a daughter and that he loves her. But if he wants to get bonus points for being a "good person" by saying his kid is half black... yeah.
>>
>>25797710

Jim just says he listens then desn't bother taking any of the criticism. He's just being politician and stone-faced, but he's just as bad as IDW fags at actualy making use of it.

Then you have Larson who just makes fun of all criticism and lets it slide in sleaziest way.
>>
>>25797486
Yeah, that was a really stupid and bad comic.
I thought that humans from eqg were smarter than ponies.
>>
>>25797575
The best thing about this post is that you didn't even bother to include the NMM fiendship.
>>
>>25797563
Kek
>>
>>25797763
Oh god, fuck I completely forgot about that one.
>>
>>25797763
She was a cutie and a bitch. All the moon creatures are now deformed spooky monsters that control dreams.

Did celestia forgot about the castle in the moon? Or it was a secret base or something else?
>>
>>25797685
>Starlight Glimmer –@Glimmy_Star
funny troll account, is there moar?
>>
>>25797724
That was the entire point of the Spike x Luna FF, remember? How there's a entire city BLOCK of weird off color Barney dragons living in Manehatten? Or the little comic shop dragon who was a sockpuppet?
>>
>>25795623

Whitley said before at a con that he hates how the show treats dragons and made all the not-Spike ones random teenager bullies instead of a real society.
>>
>>25797807
If Manehattan has a dragon-town that everyone avoids and never does research on (hence no books), and Celestia has Dragonsneeze trees planted in Canterlot, and they steal dragon eggs and use them for magic tests and slaves even though dragons are apparently a civil race... does that mean ponies are just really racist towards dragons?
>>
>>25797559

>Everytime Murrison posts here his posts hoping the epic legjiun of anonymoos will praise his work

The cringe game is strong.
>>
>>25797826

Yes. You heard that Canterlot guy from Princess Spike, "I'm not gonna let a DRAGON TELL ME WHAT TO DO"
>>
>>25797807
Can someone give me the pages of the Spike Luna issue? I am going to mock his most prominent issues now online.
won't change a thing, but the carthasis will be nice.
>>
>>25797837

Normally I'm against spoon feeding, but yay ponies has everything you'll ever need.
>>
>>25797677

>MLS

>MLS

S isnt even close to P in the keyboard.
>>
>>25797904
Yeah See, this is about "My little SocialCommentary". Not MLP.
>>
>>25797818
Yes, but that's an actual point of criticism. It's not the same as telling the writers to kill themselves for being shitty.
>>
>>25797837

Lurking for drama.
>>
>>25797935
Whoch unfortunately at least one critic did on his twitter. The rest though focuses on his shitty writing.
>>
>>25797970
With or without death threats, "it's shitty" isn't really criticism.
>>
>>25797979
wat about every comment pointing at the flaws in Hope's character, the dropping of minor villains and how pointless the Mane 6 are in it?
>>
>>25797935
>>25797979
>Kill yourself
>Death threat
Go back to Tumblr
>>
File: Welcome to the Space Jam.jpg (80 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the Space Jam.jpg
80 KB, 1024x1024
>>25792882

This is going to turn out like the Archie Sonic comics, mark my words. You've already got your collection of bitchy, narcissistic writers; it's just a matter of when the garbage they pile onto the comics becomes too much, that it requires a reboot.
>>
Who the fuck is hope?
>>
>>25798157
Remember how people scream Mary Sue at Twilight when they have no fucking idea what one is?

Congrats, we finally found the one true Sue in the comics.
>>
File: Enjoy your live sunset.png (4 MB, 949x3850) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy your live sunset.png
4 MB, 949x3850
>>25797486

Poor sunset, she would commit suicide if that shit continue
>>
>>25798257

>Thinking the comics being worse saves the show from the shit it became

lol
>>
In S3

>The comic will save MLP
>comic are canon

Now

>cancel the fucking IDW comics
>Comic aren't canon

Thanks bobby
>>
>>25798289
Let me run down a list of Hope's Sue achivements.

1: Is Sombra's one childhood friend
2: Posseses healing magic that can restore a body breaking apart
3: is Sombra's LOVE INTEREST
4: Somehow knows everyone the Mane 6 has had beefs with and knowingly smuggles Changelings to steal the Crystal Heart for the sole purpose of bringing back her BF
5: Shows no guilt whatsoever over what she's done
6: Pretty much single-handedly causes Sombra to go good because love.
7: Ends up happily roaming Equestria with him all good and non dark.

Radiant Hope is as Sue as you can get.
>>
>>25797109
Is good that they are not canon.

Although is a shame that those fluttercord shipping teases are now noncanon
>>
>>25798391
They're still there in the show anon.

WaD had him hold out a seat just for Fluttershy.
>>
>>25798346
>anon on 4chan do not understand the emotion of love

What else is new?
>>
File: page01.jpg (486 KB, 1331x2048) Image search: [Google]
page01.jpg
486 KB, 1331x2048
>>25797333

>Sadly unless IDW introduces some new writer blood again I don't see the comics improving any time soon.

They already try that with a new artist, but she isn't professional enogh for IDW.
>>
>>25798391
The show portrayed them in more shipping light than comics. What really is a dissapointment is his friendship with CMC. Discord would really have a chemistry with them before they found their CM. Now is all just a fanfiction.
>>
>>25798427
She literally ship her own OC with Rarity. Nothing good would came from that. Instead of Gremlins and Observer we would get a lot of a shitty OC cameos.
>>
>>25798427

>lesbian artist

We already have enought SJW faggot in the comic staff
>>
>>25798452
AS if we don't get shitty OC shipping already. *looks at Whitley's contribution in general*

The ironic thing is, that at least most FF issues are at least "okay". Nothing special, but nothing I would calla hex on. The main series on the other hand has lost a lot of its charm, the last good issue IMO being the pet one.
And that got ruined by the shitty ending.
>>
Anyone remember that butthurt cover artist for that Twilight and Shining comic who got mad and said she wanted to beat up the people who pointed out the vaguely incestuous tone on the cover?
>>
File: copypasta.png (717 KB, 637x690) Image search: [Google]
copypasta.png
717 KB, 637x690
>>25798346
>5: Shows no guilt whatsoever over what she's done
there is no guilt becouse she mean it and it was not wrong, just like sex.
you are right about 4, how did she know the changelings? why didn't chrysalis brainwash her in the first place?.

there are so many stories about the magic of love is stronger then hate. it's not weird at all that part. In fact that's the one thing that could restore/destroy sombra.

>3: is Sombra's LOVE INTEREST
I get that she love him but you got to admit that he is a big, nice looking and smart guy. Even celestia fall for him. I wouldn't blame her for that.

>2: Posseses healing magic that can restore a body breaking apart
In the show i see from shapeshifting to moving the sun, so now resurrecting/healing spells are now an issue?.

>7: Ends up happily roaming Equestria with him all good and non dark.
is that a bad thing?
>>
File: cover.jpg (2 MB, 1400x2154) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2 MB, 1400x2154
>>25798492

this cover?
>>
>>25798520
Yeah, that one.
>>
>>25798502
You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>25798520

https://twitter.com/amymebberson/status/424982377551499264

>complain about incest shipping of the fandom
>with a fucking frozen avatar in her twitter
>>
>>25798545
go back to fingerbang,asshole.
>>
>>25798520
>muh fetish!
do you got more anon?
>>
>>25798520

I'm not a shipper by any means, and even I can feel the incestuous undertones. Maybe if their fucking horns weren't touching.
>>
>>25798567
What does that cancerous general have anything to do with what's being posted here?
>>
File: blini spam.jpg (205 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
blini spam.jpg
205 KB, 1124x1024
>>25798545
why do i even bother responding the b8
>>
IlustriousQ sucking Whitley's dick is driving me crazy
>>
>>25798520

Anyone that don't know anything about MLP would belive that they are couple, after all, that look like a classic princess and prince in love dancing
>>
>>25798570

Nope.

Only this cover that need a dick/horsecock edit
>>
>>25798605

Where's the fellatio going on? I'd like to see.
>>
File: pol.jpg (4 MB, 3936x3706) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
4 MB, 3936x3706
>>25793149
>the end of ww2 in a nutshell
>tfw the man in the high castle happened in real life and the victors were called the allies
>>
Is it a requirement that if you work for IDW you must be as unprofessional as possible? In every way?
>>
File: the boulder feels conflicted.png (182 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
the boulder feels conflicted.png
182 KB, 500x435
>>25798613
But they are cute children and lewl.
>>
>>25798333
>start of the comics
Fun little stories with some references thrown in
>the comics now
OC self inserts everywhere and really terrible "love" stories
>>
>>25798614
Nah, nothing special I just find him annoying
https://twitter.com/TheIllustriousQ/status/677552635755569152
>>
File: 241412313.jpg (43 KB, 584x323) Image search: [Google]
241412313.jpg
43 KB, 584x323
Is this... victimism?
>>
>>25798677
the fuck is he talking about? the guy in this thread trying to troll saying "lel kill yourself" to him?
>>
>>25798703
No, it's some anecdote about a convention panel or something.
>>
Reminder that you can't criticize because he adopt a black children
>>
Why are so many of the comic people so sensitive and whiney?
>>
File: 1442677477932.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1442677477932.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>25798726

>he adopt a black children
>a black children
>>
>>25798752
becouse the edge
>>
>>25798752
because they can and they know they have their own whitekinights
>>
>>25798752
Because I created several twitter accounts to send him Private Messages telling him to kill himself, making a new account every time he blocked me for about an hour straight. It was fun.
>>
>>25798752
Because the cool guys as Alan Moore are retired.
>>
File: 1450372182364.png (498 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1450372182364.png
498 KB, 684x513
>>25792882
Trumps book is better than the mlp comics
>>
File: 1450372885859.jpg (1 MB, 700x3418) Image search: [Google]
1450372885859.jpg
1 MB, 700x3418
>>25798806
>>
>>25798787
I know it's a troll account and all, but I can't stand false flagging mainly because of my attention whoring tendencies.Also, you can't send PM in Twitter unless the person follows you back
>>
>>25798828
Not true anymore.
>http://blog.hootsuite.com/twitter-dms-rules/
>Earlier this week, Twitter has announced that the last walls on direct messages are coming down: you can now opt to send and receive messages from any Twitter user, regardless of your following status.
>>
>>25798817
God damn, that's a man who if you ask if his shit stinks, he says no, then offers you to purchase a bottle of his shit scented perfume.
>>
>>25798752
Alright, I'm going to try to explain it based on what I interpret.

When you work in animation, television or otherwise, it seems to be a team effort. It kind of has to be, hundreds and thousands of man hours have to go into making it and you need hundreds of people all to do their part.

Even when it comes to writing, a lot of eyes are going to see your script. It's going to be revised a lot and you're going to have to make compromise somewhere along the line.

Comics are not like this. The entire creative team for the comic is less than ten people for any given comic. There is one writer and basically no editing, thanks to Curnow's incompetence. It is very easy to write a self-servicing story with a comic, or feel ownership of it. You don't feel this when you're part of a 100+ person team of which you spent a small part making an episode, generally.

tl;dr Whitley sees Radiant Hope as his baby because all of the ideas of the comic directly come from him and when you insult his character he takes it as a personal insult given how close he is to the character.
>>
>>25798865
Then don't insult his characters, actually critique them instead if you want and you won't get blocked.

Also telling him to kill himself is not a review, that will get you blocked too.
>>
>>25798605
You know he sucks all of IDW's dicks because he hopes they would hire him as a writer?

Also, he holds to his "journalism" because that's liteally the only thing he has to fill his life: he's unemployed and leeching off his parents's money and food, hence why he can afford being online 24/7.
>>
>>25797109
>the only reason the story is not dealt with in one issue is because the writing forces Twilight to not use her magic for no apparent reason. Whcih she still does at the end anyway.
Let's not forget that it wasn't just glossed over, which would have made it more bearable. They put a big glowing circle around it and point a bunch of arrows at it.
>>
>>25798878
His characters are part of the problem. Even if I calmly explained all of Hope's negative traits and why I feel that the story completely fell apart in the fourth issue, the best he would tell me is that "I didn't understand it" or imply that I didn't really read it. Because he's done that before.
>>
>>25798878
Problem is, when you actually give legit criticism, these people tend to get defensive anyways with arguments such as these
>Sorry you didn't like it
>Well, it's just your opinion shills usually apply here as well
>Muh opinions> Yourspersonal favourite

You can't have a consrructive talk with SJWs, they always feel like there's nothing they're doing wrong, Whitley is no exception.
>>
b-but u no a TRU FAN if u dun laik it
>>
>>25797563
A work of beauty
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 640x960
Rood
>>
File: Jeremy.jpg (49 KB, 628x435) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy.jpg
49 KB, 628x435
>"If you are not prising my work you're a troll."
>>
>>25798937

The only time I've seen him do that before was to Murrison, who was consistently abrasive and angry and mocking. Your "ifs" have value to no one in objective discussion dude.
>>
>>25799242
We should send these screencaps to the wigs at IDW, maybe if we give them enough grievance, they'll fire this idiot.
>>
>>25799242
>implying Critiques HAVE to say 'I enjoyed the piece'
>implying Reviews HAVE to say the writing/art was good and the only negative thing to say is that you like something else a little more
>implying there is ANY difference between criticism and critique

God damn I was going to try and ask him some questions too
>>
>>25799242
Oh Jesus Christ. Unless you structure it in the way he wants you're a troll. This guy is rich. Fine, I'll play his game.

"Overall I didn't enjoy the arc and think it could have benefited from some editing as well as focusing on a less controversial character."
>>
>>25799276
They still haven't fired Ted Anderson though. If anything, when he was under scrutiny, they actually lied about him being fired. He was back to his antics within a month.
>>
File: Critique.jpg (36 KB, 716x313) Image search: [Google]
Critique.jpg
36 KB, 716x313
btw....
>>
>>25799247
I've seen him spend hours arguing with someone who was "wrong."
>>
File: Review.jpg (94 KB, 718x913) Image search: [Google]
Review.jpg
94 KB, 718x913
See 2.
>>
>>25799356

I'd like to see that, because in this thread I'm seeing a lot of fire, alot of second-hand guessing, but I'm not seeing much in the way of hard unbiased evidence. If you can link me to that I'd like to give it a read.
>>
I'm thankful for the drama. Makes the hiatus not so bleak.

Are the comics worth it to get into?
>>
>>25799375
Go back to his tweets from March of this year about the Dragontown comic.
>>
>>25799379

Oh shit, is there a way to do that faster on twitter? Cuz this scrolling is gonna be long.
>>
File: Diversity.jpg (142 KB, 1902x502) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.jpg
142 KB, 1902x502
Also his banner...

Full strongwomyn and I am pretty sure there are two trans there.
>>
>>25799379
Is that the one he tried to crowbar a fucking Ferguson paralell into?

That fucker is way out of his league, Jesus fuck
>>
>>25799378
I think the general answer is "the early comics are good, the Friends Forever series get some gems from time to time, anything after and including the Reflections arc is shitty."
>>
>>25799395
Sadly no. This fuck tweets a ton so it would take long. But I've seen it.
>>
>>25799402

The general answer is that the comics are fucking shit at plot and only good at fun and funny stuff.

I remember even back then people were going on about how Chrysalis and NIghtmarity arcs flubbed plot and pacing hard, and I agreed.
>>
>>25799242
>Criticism: It was bad and I didn't like it

Wait, what? That's not criticism, that's just stating an opinion. Criticism says something about what's being done wrong.

Anyway, the overall positivity or negativity of a statement has nothing to do with whether it counts as critique or not. Whitley doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.
>>
>>25799400
I'm from the St. Louis area. That comic came at a time when I was getting pretty pissed at people acting like experts of my town. I actually had to physically avoid going to a con Whitley was at otherwise I would have called him a fucking idiot for that story and probably had a lot of ground to stand on.

And then he damage controlled and said it was just "inspired" by racial tensions later. Bullshit.
>>
>>25799423
in hindsight, you should have done it.
>>
>>25799242
The 4channer’s guide to differentiating critique, reviews, criticism, and shills:

Critique: "Overall, I enjoyed the piece but it could have benefited from Jeremy Whitley killing himself."

Review: "While Price’s art was solid and the writing had some high points, in the longer run of the series I don’t think it compares to Jeremy Whitley killing himself."

Criticism: "It was bad and I didn’t like it. Jeremy Whitley NEEDS to kill himself."

Shill: "Telling people to kill themselves is not constructive in the slightest."
>>
>>25799410
Cook turn to shit after Reflections

Nuhfer turn to shit after NMM Fiendship issue

Anderson turned to shit after EQG comics

Whitley turn to shit recently although his Spike and Pets comics had some sings of him turning to shit. Especially his constant problem with pace of the story. He always trying to resolve entire comic in 2 last pages. It feel rushed in Pets comic, Discord time travel comic and this arc.
>>
>>25799447

Murrison get killed by a chilean cartel already you loco coco
>>
>>25798260
>WE ALL BOO HOO HOO PLS HUG AND REDEPMTIUN
>>
>>25799398
The Muzzie in between the turbonerd and the black Capt Jack Sparrow is pretty cute.
>>
>>25798613
>scat edit
>>
>>25799447
I laughed, but that bit about shills is depressingly accurate. You'll get called one for liking anything nowadays.
>>
>>25799503

Shut your fucking mouth you Hasdrone shill paid-Microsoft employee Hillary plant
>>
>>25793749
His Mii does it for me
>>
>>25799247
Are we talking about the same Murrison?
Back then we laughed at the situation because Murrison was being the polite one, and when that guy ends up being the polite one during a discussion you know the other guy has to be a giga asshole.
>>
>>25799508
>muh freedum software
>muh open source
>muh superior distro
>pls guys tell me how to get games for that
>>
>>25799478
Nope, nice try shill. No cartel is taking me down. You gotta work harder than that for those sweet shill bucks.

Princess Spike is terrible because of the IDW cameos taking up too much of Jim Miller's time. Equestria Girls ruined FiM.
>>
>>25799463
And the sad thing about the pets comic? That thing was one of the best I had read since before Reflection. In fact, Cassie was a great, in my opinion, scary villain. No motivation for why she brainwashed all of Ponyville up to the last page, every character you love as a reader being a zombie that was not played for laughs, the only one capable of saving the day being the pets... and then ruined by Cassie all off sudden having an "understandable" motivation for almost flooding Ponyville?
Fuck this.

Though I get the problem why this happened. Whitley is somehow under the impression that because that is FiM, every conflict has to be resolved eventually with one of the bad guys turning out to be not as bad as everyone thinks.
Too bad that Cassie showed not a single sign of being good and that wanting to help some baby Kelpies immigrate does NOT justify the destruction of an entire village.
He should have just made her some monster who wants to flood Ponyville so it has a lake to live in, with the citizens being reduced to mindless slaves living on the shore, obeying her bidings.
>>
>>25799508
Exactly.
>>
>>25799518

I'm talking about a guy that has a cat picture. He started the discussion already mocking Whitley calling him Tumblr pretentious shit and then Whitley asked him to read first before judging. That's the only time I've seen Whitley pulling the "read first" card.
>>
>>25799526
What does your dick look like?
>>
>>25799552
My head.
>>
>>25799563
Fukken savage bro
>>
>>25799351
>>25799371
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coward
>>
>>25793149
I fucking love whoever is making these.

Aand i fucking hate the comics
>>
>>25799539
Murr told him he had already finished the comic and that's why he said what he said.
That's when Whitley Guiltey blocked him out.
>>
>>25799586

I think Jeremy is more a retard than a coward actually.
>>
>>25799616
He's a coward because he always will hide behind of a block, semantics or his adopted black daughter in order to avoid any kind of confrontation.
>>
>>25799639

His daughter is HALF black.

She still has some hope.
>>
>>25799661
>HALF black.

see >>25793749
>>
>>25797077
>Do you have the page of that?
No, I didn't save it during the story time when it blew up, but it's the one where Pinkie is tasked with baking a cake for Luna and a chef OC has a wire whisk cutie mark in one of the last panels.
>>
>>25799447
so, does that means my art/writing is going to be shit unless i kill myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>25799447
>>
>>25797077
>>Literally saying "no, you cannot criticise us".
>Not bothered with the comics for a long while, is it really this bad at this point?

I think a large part of it is none of the people involved with the comics having prior involvement with projects with large fanbases.
They have absolutely no notion of professional PR. And with a comics industry and review community that gives the category of all-ages comics free passes, it becomes rather easy to dismiss criticism as "those pesky internet trolls".

Still, I can't help but notice a lot of the passive-aggressive retorts are contained to their twitter accounts (and Twitter is by definition through the possibility of blocking a hugbox. As opposed to the first few years of the comics I'm not seeing a lot of activity from the writers or artists on the official IDW forums (well those are crap and don't function half of the time) or RS (where even the most 'lenient' of critics are having trouble to keep excusing the series' flaws).
>>
File: 1446618653554.jpg (138 KB, 758x966) Image search: [Google]
1446618653554.jpg
138 KB, 758x966
>>25797077
>>
File: 1447373206904.jpg (20 KB, 257x230) Image search: [Google]
1447373206904.jpg
20 KB, 257x230
>>25799819

Disgusting
>>
>>25799767
Do you too get the feeling that Whitley only is on MLP for the built in audience?
>>
>>25799845

Kinda, but it's a hard call to make since:

1- dude is not starving for work so he could easily move on

2- he has seen all episodes of the show and follows it, which would be odd of him if he didnt like it

3- has gone on autistc rants about stuff in the show in the way we do ourselves sometimes

He does too many nerdy things to not be a brony
>>
Okay, who the fuck is this faggot and why does he suck the cock of Whitley?

https://twitter.com/Screwball_SBMF?lang=de
>>
>>25793697
>.ru
What is the purpose of this shit?
It's the same exact thing as the regular derpibooru
>>
File: rip and tear.png (24 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
rip and tear.png
24 KB, 600x637
>>25799819
>>
>>25799886
You forgot the part where he gloats about writing "deep and complex politic and racial issues" and then changes to "IT'S A COMIC FOR LITTLE KIDS!" defense when he receives criticism.

The guy has less balls than Purple Tinker.
>>
>>25799913

Screwball is just a fan that does a podcast sometimes. He's a nice autistic guy, like literally autistic. Don't bother with him he's harmless.
>>
>>25799845
I would word it differently. Different people are into MLP for different reasons, and that has feedback as well: they expect anything new to fall within their expectations. That goes for /mlp/. It also goes for a certain demographic which heralded MLP:FiM as a feminist cartoon.

Whitley is very connected with that demographic through his self-owned comic Prince-less. Does that mean he's only into MLP:FiM because of the audience. I don't think so. Ignoring his plot choices and his OCs, he's one of the few comic writers who can get the Mane 6 characterizations right.
But it's obvious he wants MLP, or at least his form of MLP, to conform to the ideals of the community he's both part of and caters to.
And that community is pretty much the other end of the fandom's spectrum compared to /mlp/. Not that we're a hivemind here, but still.
>>
>>25799949
eh. Political motivation or not, I just thought the way how Sombra was redeemed was too "happy" even for FiM. And the excuse that he had to write it because it is a comic based on a little kids show is BS, because kids can still also handle more bittersweet stuff.

Furthermore, if he had to keep it "harmless" cause little kids, how exactly do you explain then the Umbrum? wouldn't they be equally inappropriate?
>>
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Whitley wanting MLP to be political and then claiming that it's for kids when people point out holes.
>>
>>25797563
You do realise that if you keep saying things like 'lol kill ur_sLef?' then you're digging your own grave? They'll be like >hurr see they're all haters.

You are actually making them look right.

Show some discretion, because saying go kill yourself is being a dramawhore.

Jesus dude. You're making it harder for us to get through to them.
>>
>>25799988
The ending was definitely the arc's greatest flaw. I can see absolutely no motivation for it other than setting up the stage for future issues containing the Hope and Sombra OC's (as was blatantly hinted as well).

I'm not really getting either Whitley's or Anderson stance on redeeming pretty much every villain. You can only go so far with magical rainbows making bad guys good and everything's forgiven, turning over a new leaf and happily ever afters, before it becomes unbelievable, absurd, and devoid of lessons learned.
On occasion you need crime and punishment, karmic retribution, redemption through sacrifice, truth and cosnequence. Pathos. This story called for that, and it didn't get it.
>>
>>25800096
Keep shilling harder, someday the comic staff will reward you with sex!
>>
File: now he asks for it.png (116 KB, 586x477) Image search: [Google]
now he asks for it.png
116 KB, 586x477
Okay, Whitley is really just asking for it now. Okay, the other one does not do a good job at trolling, but come on.
>>
>>25800115
The entire arc is flawed.
Whitley himself said that hasbro meddled hard with it, so if the idea was fucked up from the beginning and he still decided to go ahead with it, then he's a fucking retard for expecting praises form something than even himself knew was fucked up.
>>
File: 1439086424106.gif (484 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
1439086424106.gif
484 KB, 500x235
>>25800129

>web harassment
>>
>>25800129
No wonder Bobby Curnow haskept IDW's boards down.

That way he doesn't have to deal with people complaining about his retarded coworkers.
>>
File: mr_rogers.jpg (12 KB, 269x250) Image search: [Google]
mr_rogers.jpg
12 KB, 269x250
>>25798865
>>25798937
>>25798937
But you won't look like a nasty person to others and allow the writer to claim victim and convince him and his fans that they are even more right and make them even more arrogant, okay?

Keep it simple and straightforward. After all, they are your online neighbors.
>>
>>25800129
I thought he'd be too informed to use the term blacklist.
>>
>>25800214
all I know is he may be watching now, as someone told him of this thread.

Hey, Whitley, how are you doing? *waves hands*
just so you know, I prefer Sombra as the pony who starts WW Equestria than the pony who became a real boy.
>>
>>25800128
Tell him it was awful, tell him it was sub par with bland characterisation, but don't say 'kill yourself'. Use your brain.

Also, does anyone wonder if part of this was Andy Price's doing?

FACT: Price and Cook draw and write together.
FACT: Curnow has gone on record saying 'the artist is most important, the writing IS NOT IMPORTANT compare to that.'

FACT: He is also very lax with the editing, clearly.

So does this imply favoritism to the artists, and therefore Price by extension? If he writes as well.... could he do that?

Has Whitley ever written any GOOD pieces.

ALSO FACT TO BEAR IN MIND: This is like Reflections, which Price and Cook did together. And has Sombra being redeemed, etc. etc.

Also makes me wonder if Cook had discussed it with Price too...
>>
File: Ptsd+for+sjw+s_894ff9_5320591.jpg (170 KB, 780x1249) Image search: [Google]
Ptsd+for+sjw+s_894ff9_5320591.jpg
170 KB, 780x1249
>>25800129

Honestly, I'm not surprised by these responses, considering he's a typical SJW. Next thing you'll know, he'll claim that he has PTSD from all the "trolling" he's been enduring.
>>
>>25800243
also, don't mind the attention. Ted went through the same shit. Just shut up for a couple of days and everyone forgets about you till you screw up again
>>
>>25800129
If he's so against harassment why is he calling on people to harass someone?
>>
>>25800250
I ask about Whitley doing good issues because, well, it provides some context to see if he's good or not, and if this is uncharacteristically shit, or different* to his usual work then that will give us some ideas as to how the different writers work together and who does mostly writing vs. art, which can then be found by merely reading the comics.

*I say 'different' because we can then present these findings and if we use that word instead of 'shit' he can't just dismiss that as an opinion. It's more objective (though it is utter shite).

Anyone help me out here? I've not read too many.

What are the differences between Whitley's regular work with other artists and this?
>>
>>25800129

Oh god he actualy thinks Jades is the trolls.

I tweeted to him that Jade came here crying he got blocked and he actualy believed me. This is grand
>>
>>25800303
I think he did "Princeless" whatever that was?
>>
>>25800269
Block is not the same as harrass.

Personally I think Jeremy is right - certain critics should take the morals about 'friendship' more to heart.

But then so should they and be more accepting of criticsm the hypocritical fuckwits.
>>
>>25800308
Jades isn't that guy.

Apparently because the series teaches good lessons we can't criticise it.
>>
File: Not a SJW.jpg (645 KB, 1032x1566) Image search: [Google]
Not a SJW.jpg
645 KB, 1032x1566
>>25800312

Yes, he is the main writer of that comic
>>
>>25800303

I've read Princeless and other than more use of swearing in his own comic there's not too much difference. His humor is the same all around.
>>
>>25800308
Well if he acts like a troll ('GO KILL YOURSELF') what else would he think?

I can see it.

>>25800312
Was that any good? Also I meant pony issues - what are the differences in story between his other pony work with other artists and this?

I need someone who is educated on Whitley to help out here.
>>
>>25800316
MLP taught me not to let incompetent people with deeply seated identity issues and an ideology of rejecting others be in charge of stuff. So...
>>
>>25800308
now someoe needs to create artificial drama harassing Jade, Jade needs to act as if he kills himself and then Whitley can try to justify himself.
>>
>>25800344
I meant in terms of what happens in the story. Like, the hallmarks of plots writetn by him, and the characters' behaviour etc.

If I can compare those to the story in the four parter just gone, and compare the hallmarks of this with the hallmarks of the stories by other writers Price has worked with too...

I can see what sort of influence Price allegedly has had on the comic, because he does part writing duty when working with Cook. We know this.
>>
>>25800360
What identity? Also what are you trying to say.. .or justify? That doesn't justify telling people to kil lthemselves because all that does is make it harder for us to convince people, like how some clever fucker convinced Big Jim - with calm criticism, FOR THAT IS THE POINT - that Spike needs better writing and they should buck up and do something with him that's fulfilling.
>>
File: vincentvanfuck.png (30 KB, 621x191) Image search: [Google]
vincentvanfuck.png
30 KB, 621x191
Okay which one of you is this snitch ruining the fun

Vincent van Gogheat a dick this was going to be fun before you ruined it
>>
>>25800406
This wasn't about having fun you fucking retard.
>>
For all I know, Whitley himself was the guy who told him to kill himself using a dummy account.

Boom, now he can be an asshole and silence all critics because ebil meanie poo told him to kill himself, boohoo.
>>
>>25800394
agree with that one. the Starlight dude was an ass with his comment.

That said, it doesn't change the fact other people had complains for the story that seem legit enough and that his behavior is not really professional as an artist either.

>>25800375
if anything, he writes most characters in the MLP comics rather down to earth. Most of his plots are more slice of life, the Sombra one was the first time he went on big. if he has a problem, it is that he throws in happy ending at the last pages without much pathos behind it.
>>
Even the gaylord from RoundStable think this arc was shit:
http://www.roundstable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11754&sid=b2c15d5dd8bfa2e7522539936f863a99

I suppose that makes them trolls on Whitley's eyes, huh.
>>
>>25800341
subtle, Whitley. really subtle!
>>
>>25800428

Don't give a flying shit about a bad comic, don't give a landing shit about you. I'll keep going and make both sides look so bad nobdy will ever listen to bronies again. This is my A GAME MOMMA
>>
>>25800452
>it is that he throws in happy ending at the last pages without much pathos behind it.
Has he done that before? What issues?

Before you ask, this is serious journalism work. I can do it myself if I have to, you know, read them, but if someone knows already it's a good idea to ask.

>That said, it doesn't change the fact other people had complains for the story that seem legit enough

I know, the show writers can differentiate and they get a LOT more comments to sift though and tolerate.

>>25800456
>I suppose that makes them trolls on Whitley's eyes, huh.

No, because they aren't saying it directly to them and forcing them to acknowledge and respond to it ;)
>>
whaaaaat a shitshow
>>
>>25800520
Also, see, that's the thing: PRICE AND COOK like to throw the happy endings in without mach pathos behind them too...

and the fact it involves Sombra being made good, plus the sudden redemption, plus the love interest and the mirror... when people say it's literally Reflections, they don't realise how right they are, see?

I'm aiming to figure out just how much influence he's had, ol' Name-Your-Price...
>>
>>25800375

Well I can't talk about plot progresion, since I only got the first book of Princeless back in the game, but his characters all around seem to be about going "breaking stereotype", the main drama was about a princess who wanted to be kind of a knight and her prince brother who didn't want to be a warlord like their father while the father was genuinely worried that his kids not following the status quo would lead to them being judged weak or outliers.

Which, now that I think about it, is kind of similar about his Sombra story in thematic of "you dont have to fill the role your parents chose you"
>>
>>25800428
Just let the guys have fun, where the hell do you think you are?
>>
Previous IDW shill central

>Ponychan
>RoundStable
>Equestria daily
>MLP IDW forum
>Derpibooru

Now

>Faggot Q, Dr foester and some faggots in derpibooru

How many time until nobody shill the comics?
>>
>>25800520
Issue 23 of the main series, the pet issue comes to mind

Basically it goes like that: a Kelpie has arrived in Ponyville and through siren songs hypnotizes the citizens. everyone is now a mindless slave and she makes them destroy a dam, which would cause Ponyville to be floated. the only ones not under are the pets of the mane 6.
throughout the issue (which barely works with text) you only see the Kelpie (Cassie) sing and hunt the pets by their former owners, now slaves. And never is there a hint she has "good" intentions.
then at the last page, after the pets managed to take away her singing through a potion, making the ponies (wo I mind you, got entranced against their will) snap out, she goes on to explain herself, before anyone can beat her up. turns out she is the guardian of baby Kelpies who are migrating and she wanted them to just pass through her, but the dam kept them at bay. And now she asks the ponies for help and they decide to go along with it.
the joke is, Dash even calls her out on her bullshit. saying what she did was wrong and that she sees no reason to help her. In fact, Cassie doesn't even sow remorse. But Twilight then states they should help, cause she only wanted to help her friends, and we all did some silly things for a friend, right?

I am not even kidding. this shit actually gave birth to te "twilight justifies evil" meme on derpibooru.
>>
>>25800428
>>25800520
We're overrun with bronies
>>
File: Twi forty keks.jpg (17 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
Twi forty keks.jpg
17 KB, 233x205
>>25793749
>Or niggers as I like to call them
Every damn time.
>>
>>25800607

It's been that way for two years now. Nothing new.
>>
File: Raoul_duke.jpg (62 KB, 475x302) Image search: [Google]
Raoul_duke.jpg
62 KB, 475x302
>>25800606
Thank you! Oh god that one...
Any others you can think of?

>>25800579
How does the princess stuff there square with Twilight being THE SAVIOR and the only one doing (or leading the other princesses on) doing shit (point is Mane 6 did shit all) and the Hope Sue being a princess as well?

Especially as Twilight Sue IS a Price/Cook Hallmark!

>>25800607
Nothing wrong with being a brony.

Also, when I say 'don't tell them to kill themselves' it's from a practical standpoint, primarily, and the fact that it's wrong is important but plays second fiddle here.

And either way, that's my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm defending Whitley.

I mean I'm investigating them for Christ sakes!
>>
>>25800712

Hard to say. Both Twilight and the princess in Princeless are main characters, so I can't tell you if they do a lot because Whitely has a boner for princesses or because they're, well, the main character.

Though I do feel the Princeless princess is less infallible than Twilight and Hope since she is a loud mouth hothead that gets into trouble a lot.
>>
File: 1436741955192.jpg (53 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1436741955192.jpg
53 KB, 622x626
>>25800607
>>25800641
>>25800712
What the fuck is going on. So many namefags it's not even funny.
>>
>>25798520

Incest is canon
>>
>>25800712
>Doesn't mean I'm defending Whitley.
Yes it does shill.
>>
>>25798520
The way they look deeply into eachother's eyes gives me an incesty vibe.
>>
>>25800765
Because I'm an entitled nigger who thinks it's relevant to use a name for now >>25797563
Those other two are just namefagging for the sake of doing so, like the faggots they are
>>
File: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>25800834

I've been here since 2011, young man. Respect your elders!
>>
>>25800792
Prove it.

>>25800740
Good point and thank you.

>>25800834
Just remember the name Foal Duke... I'm not namefagging now. I only did it once. Just remember that name...
>>
>>25798520
I don't even ship them and that really does look incestuous to me.
>>
>>25800605
IllustriousQ would never stop shilling, anon.
He would just go in deep denial if he isn't already.
>>
File: 1442616391454.png (104 KB, 230x207) Image search: [Google]
1442616391454.png
104 KB, 230x207
>>25797677
>"he has no followers so he must be shit"
>>
The kind of praise Jeremy Whitley wants:

>"Oh man, your stories are so great and progressive, you should be a writer on the show! Radiant Hope is a great example of a female protagonist that goes against the grain. You're an awesome person who is progressive and your mixed race daughter is proof of how stunning and brave you are as a person. Bravo."
>>
>>25801287
why does he shill?

Can I have an example of his worst? And an example of time he was FAIR AND CRITICAL?

Screenshots?

And why does he shill?
>>
>>25801530
Why don't you send that message then you say that you were joking.

>>25798346
Oh yes, running until they are out of sight so one heard hope scream in pleasure while sombra ravage her tiny little gawking pussy.
>>
>>25801637
No one*
Damn it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.