[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11
A door leading out of Equestria has opened. You and your waifu walk through, and find yourselves in another world.

The world is your favorite tv-show/game/movie/book
The plot is whatever you want it to be.
writefags please come. you guys are the only ones who are going to get us through this hiatus.
>>
>In spite of the sounds of rolling thunder, and the stiff breeze that permeated throughout the land, the night was clear and and the moon shone through unimpeded. Trixie Lulamoon was grateful for the latter, as it helped with her with her supplemental income of salvaging operations.
>Most ponies referred to it as picking through trash cans, but what the hell did they know?
>The thunder rumbled again, and Trixie looked off into the horizon. Storm clouds, unatural ones, hung over the Everfree Forest. They'd been there for nearly three months now, and they never moved. Even if they did, the weather team assured everyone that they'd push them back.
>That thought wasn't much comfort for somebody who lived and worked outdoors. The whole town had been in a constant panic for the first week, but after a month, the rumble had been demoted to background noise.
>Trixie's thoughts of ominous clouds soon parted when she pulled out and peered into a greasy bag. The powder blue mare grinned victoriously. Inside was a half eaten hay-burger, and almost an entire box of fries!
>"Trixie will eat like a queen, tonight!"
"...eww, really?" Said a voice from behind her
>"GAAHH!" Trixie shrieked, and tripped over the trashcan. The two went down noisily before the mare popped back up, in a karate stance. "W-Who are you, what are you doing here!? Trixie once saw a Kung Fu play, she knows things!"
>Be Anonymous, sole human in Equestria, you are now giving her a cautious look while holding a fresh bag of trash.
"Okay, 1: I live here, this is my house." you gesture to your house nearby "2: I'm not the one out here, stealing trash in the middle of the nigh-"
>"TRIXIE IS NOT STEALING GARBAGE!!" she shrieked, stopped, and continued in a much more composed voice.
>>
>>25784880
>Enter door
>Come out other side

Welp, that didn't go as planned.
>>
>>25784880
>Look honey! We finally found the portal to Equestria
>But we're already in Equestria, dearest
>>
"All items placed into a public receptacle, and placed by the curb, are considered to be discarded. Thus, they are considered to be public property and open to salvagers. Trixie knows the law." She said in a manner that made you think that she recited this often.
"...uh, right..."
>"But you probably shouldn't call for the guards, anyway."
"..."
>"Trixie has warrants."
>An eternity dragged on in the span of a few seconds, as mare and man stared at each other in an uncomfortable silence.
>It probably would have continued for god only knows how long, if you hadn’t caught the way Trixie was eying the greasy old fast food bag that was now on the grass.
>You kind of suspected that she was weighing the odds of snatching the bag off of the ground, and running off into the night.
"Would you like to come in, and get something to eat?"
>"....ehhhh."
"Really? You're going to turn down a free meal, when you were just picking through the trash?"
>"Salvaging! And Trixie is unsure if she trusts you. She's heard rumors..."
"Rumors? What kind of rumors?
>"Trixie once heard that you kidnapped a prostitute, and forced her to eat a bunch of eggs."
"I-wha-" God damn it, you were never going to live that down. After you sputtered for a few seconds you slap your hand to your face "I didn't kidnap her! She was a homeless pony, passed out in a cardboard box, in the rain! I was just trying to give her a warm place to sleep and some breakfast, I didn't know she was going to freak out like that!"
>"You know we're herbivores, right?"
"...I don't have time for this. Do you want a meal or not?"
>You watch as the silver maned pony considered for a second, and finally made a decision.
>"Trixie will graciously accept."
"All right, just follow me an-"
>"But Trixie cannot stay for long, there are ponies who will undoubtedly come looking for her if she were to suddenly go missing. Many, many ponies." She quickly added, and you pinch the bridge of your nose in frustration.
>>
>"What? Trixie was just throwing that out there, she means nothing by it."
>fucking ponies.
>Almost an hour later, Trixie found herself sitting in a highchair at the kitchen table.
>hoo-mins, at least that how she thinks he pronounced it, were very tall creatures in comparison to ponies. Trixie sat and marveled at the sheer size of all of his furniture.
>His couch, alone, was half the size of her wagon. She would have commented, but Anon was busy at the stove. The sizzle of sauteing vegetables continued to permeate the air, and only grew more wondrous as he continued to add more spices and oils to his concoction.
>The magician looked over to the other side of the table, and saw a brown satchel, an odd looking camera and some photos strewn into a pile.
>Trixie would have ignored them, but she saw a photo of the main 6, and anon.
>One by one, she used her magic to lift and look at each picture. They appeared to document the Hoo-mins time here, and the crazy shenanigans that they got into, and some of his achievements.
>They all looked so happy... and Trixie found herself resenting how jealous she felt.
>A feeling that lasted until she got to about the eleventh photo.
>>
File: medium.gif (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
1 MB, 800x450
>"What the..." she said, as she stared at a picture of Twilight with a dick, presumably Anons, jammed balls deep into her mouth. Trixie moved to the next picture, and then the next. They were all the same situation.
>...just different holes.
"Oh, sorry about that." Anonymous said. Trixie blushed, and put down the pictures as a plate was placed in front of her. "Those are just some memories that I plan to take with me when I leave."
>Trixie would have commented, or at least had the decency to be embarrassed, were she not already plowing into her food full force. It was some sort of combination of rice, peppers, mushrooms, and a whole bunch of other things that came together to make her moan as she chewed.
>"mmmmm, dis ish reawy goo." She said around a mouthful.
>Her reaction was enough to make Anonymous smile, and forget about the bits of food she was spraying when she spoke.
>And for a little while, that's how the moment lasted. Anon washed his pans in the sink, while Trixie went full-cobra on her meal. It wasn't until she devoured everything, and Anon was drying his hands before she spoke.
>"The Great and Responsible Trixie remembers you mentioned leaving for a trip?" Trixie asked, and eyeballed the hairless ape's nice house.
"Trixie's rates are usually very high, but since you fed her, Trixie is willing to offer a generous discount on her house-sitting services..."
"I never said anything about a trip." Anon said said with a hint of sadness "I'm leaving, as in I'm not coming back."
>>
>>25784941
>>25784965
Okay, I kek'd a little. Fuck you guys.
>>
>"Oh... well the Great and Efficient Trixie is also really good at helping ponies pack." Trixie said, and added as an afterthought "she even promises to probably not steal most of your silverware!"
>Anon chuckled, and fished into his pockets. Trixie was about to make some other offer when a set of keys landed noisily in front of her.
>The blue mare looked down at the keys, Anonymous, then back down at the keys again.
>"What are these?" She asked incredulously "Is Trixie house-sitting?"
"Nope. Keys to the house. Your keys to be exact."
>"...you're giving me the house?" She asked, so shocked by the turn of events that she actually forgot to refer to herself in the third person for a second. "W-What is Trixie supposed to do with it?"
"Live in it, burn it down, I don't care, it yours to do what you want with it."
>"...is there a bunch of dead box ponies buried beneath the floorboards, or something?"
>"God damn it!"
>The keys on the table were enveloped in blue magic, and Trixie tucked them away into her cloak. "Sorry,Trixie normally does not look a gift cat in the mouth, but... why? Where are you going?"
>Anonymous leaned back against the kitchen counter, and tried to think of the best way to explain.
"...well... I guess the easiest way to explain would be to say that I'm moving to Gravity Falls, and I can only bring" Anon placed a hand on his satchel "this along with me."
>>
>>25784880
Pinkie and I must survive alone together on the barren waste that is Mars.

You know, I am okay with this, and I think we could pull it off quite happily.If there is one horse who can bake a cake on Mars, its her.

Also, horseshit it quite fertile.
>>
File: 1401687291800.png (297 KB, 692x1080) Image search: [Google]
1401687291800.png
297 KB, 692x1080
>Trixie scrunched up her face, her geography was actually pretty good, she had to be, being that she lived life out on the road.
>"Trixie has never heard of this Gravity Falls... there's not even a horse pun in it!"
>Anonymous sighed, and he realized that he was going to have to go into greater detail.
"Okay, has anyone ever told you where I came from? How I got to Equestria in the first place?"
>"Trixie has heard the stories. Some ponies say you came from another world, your world, one where it is filled with other hoo-mins, and have been stuck here ever since."
>Anonymous smiled
"That's actually mostly accurate. I did come here from another world, and for the most part, have been stuck. The door that let me in sealed shut."
>"So if you're just giving Trixie your house, does that mean you found a way back to your home world?"
"You see, that's where things start to get complicated. I didn't come to this world from my home, and Gravity Falls, where I plan to go, isn't my home either. I'm like... a traveler, going from stop to stop. I stay for as long as I can, and when the door opens again, I leave. Does that make any sense?"
>"Trixie thinks you are dumb, and crazy."
>Anon reached across the table, and snatched his brown satchel off of table and dumped its contents.
>The powder blue mare found herself looking at maybe a couple of hundred photos of things and places, none of which she recognized. The hairless ape began to shuffle through them, splaying them out for her to see.
>>
>>25785131
"The camera and the bag are from my actual home world, and are the only things that ever make it through the door."
>"These are amazing..." Trixie said with no lack of wonder in her voice. She poked through sceneries, pictures of Anon using odd devices, and people... so many people, of faces and species she'd never seen before.
>The mare singled out one photo in particular. It depicted a young anon, standing along with three other... somethings, children perhaps... of similar age.
"That's a good one, right there." Anon said with an I'd mixture of nostalgia and reverence "Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. It was the first world that I ever visited, I was just a kid myself. They lived in a water tower, and just ran around smacking things with mallets. Pinkie Pie reminds me of them..."
>Anon reached out to another photo at random. This time it was a picture two beings, that kind of looked like Anon, if he were mixed with a cat.
"These guys are T-Bone and Razor... They're SWAT Kats" Anon said, as if that explained everything "They had this flying machine called a jet, and they flew around fighting crime with it. It made sense if you didn't put too much thought into it."
>"These are amazing." Trixie said, and looked up to Anon, "Do you ever go back and visit them again?"
>>
File: medium.png (179 KB, 708x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
179 KB, 708x600
>>25785193
"No, actually, I can't. They're not around anymore." Trixie took the news with a bit of shock.
>"Wait a minute, you mean that they're just... gone gone? Like they don't exist?"
"Nothing lasts forever, Trixie."
>The the show mare continued to look at the pictures some more, poking through as her curiosity demanded until a single one caught her attention. It was the first photo she'd seen, the one of the mane 6 all together and smiling. They looked happy..
>Just like the other people...
>"Hold on," Trixie said as the pieces began to come together "if you're leaving, then does that mean..." her look of horror was met with a shrug from Anon.
"Nothing lasts forever."
>"That is a load of manure! You mean to tell Trixie that something bad was going to happen, and you were going to leave without telling anypony!?"
>Anonymous rubbed his forehead, and realized that he may have made a mistake in telling her anything
>Trixie reared up on two legs, and brought a hoof down on Anon's foot as hard as she could.
"Ah! Fuck! Trixie, god damn it, this isn't something anybody can do anything about!"
>>
>>25785214
>"Trixie thinks that is a load of bull! The world is ending all the time in Equestria! Last month, Trixie saw Tirek tearing through Manehatten, and she thought 'Hmmm, it must be Tuesday already."
"This is different, you blue cunt, this is the same thing that happens to every world. Nobody has ever been able to stop I-HOOF!!" Anon dropped to his knees when Trixie head butted him in the crotch.
>"Trixie thinks you know more than you are telling, how do you even know that this is even the same thing?"
"Oh god, your horn poked me in the dick!"
>"Start talking!"
"It's the clouds, its those fucking storm clouds, It's how it always starts!" Anonymous shouted and pointed out the window. Trixie looked out, and watched the ever broiling storm that hung over the Everfree Forest.
>"What's out there?"
"I don't know, I never stick around long enough to find out"
>Trixie growled and looked to the stove. With a flick of her magic, the burners came on.
"Fuck, what the hell are you doing... Nononono!"
>Anonymous's satchel, and all of the photos with it, were telekinetically lifted from the table and now hung perilously over the flames.
"Okay, okay, I'll tell you everything I know, just please." He pleaded, and Trixie put the bag down.
>>
>>25785237
>>25785214
>>25785193
>>25785131
>>25785094
>>25785061
>>25785038
>>25784966
>>25784930
Okay, my brain is cooked. Obviously, nobody needs this much set up. I'm going for a 'trixie and anon cross the fourth wall to save Equestria' thing.

>>25785109
And that sounds like a lot of fun. I can imagine anon holding out for rescue on mars, keep his sanity, and keep pinkie from blowing up the station on her quest to bake a cake.

If this thread survives, I will totally keep tacking on to my fic
>>
>>25784880
Bump
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.