[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sitting back and thinking of the glory days of S2, and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1450135233748.jpg (41 KB, 656x366) Image search: [Google]
1450135233748.jpg
41 KB, 656x366
Just sitting back and thinking of the glory days of S2, and then I remembered something.
>Discord's species has a name.
Why are there no more of them? Seriously, why was this never an episode? I need answers, /mlp/!
>>
>>25773018
>Why are there no more of them? Seriously, why was this never an episode?
Because that's a terrible idea. Once you start bringing more into the show, they lose their mystery and significance.
>>
>>25773100
Oh how I want this to be the case if Hasbro does this, but what if Discord is the only one with the kind of magic he preforms? There are others that look like him, but almost none of them are magic.
But Hasbro will probablt just introduce Discord's family, and they'll all be gods with unlimited power. His father voiced by Gilbert Gottfried, mother voiced by Nicholas Cage, and brother is voiced by Adam Sandler
>>
Discord himself already is ugly to little girls and won't sell toys. Why bring in another?
>>
File: 1450105596953.jpg (25 KB, 276x368) Image search: [Google]
1450105596953.jpg
25 KB, 276x368
>>25773149
It'd be even more hilarious if Discord was the runt of the litter. He's out there trying to introduce his all-powerful family to Fluttershy, she's losing her mind with panic, Discord's trying to keep it together, and the whole thing falls apart.
That is, right up until Discord uses the brilliant mind we've seen in him to rebuild the whole thing in his favor. That'd be his trait. Not overly powerful by his species' standards, but smart enough to make up for it x10.
>>
>>25773100
Discord already lost his mystery and significance, in a much shittier way.
>>
>>25773221
Yeah, but I feel like that has been done a million times before. More so than other used up tropes that get used on the show.
>Meet all powerful god/entity/spirit
>It tortures everyone for a while
>Turns out to be a bitch compared to a parent/member of its own species
They already did this with the Ursa Minor
I could see Hasbro doing it, but the episode will get ranked 3/10 at best
>>
>>25773018
I like to think that Discord's species name is related to his species origin. Draconequus = dragonpony.

This does not bode well for any Sparity progeny.
>>
File: 1448144055106.jpg (7 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
1448144055106.jpg
7 KB, 245x229
>>25773266
Dubs have slain my sanity.
>Mfw Sparity and CheeriMac are the only ships I approve of in the slightest, and then this...
>>
>>25773230
What if Discord DNA Digivolved?
>>
>>25773266
This and the whole "head of a pony" thing never made sense to me. He looks nothing like a dragon or a pony. He's just the combination of S1 antagonists into one character, one of which happened to be a dragon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.