[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marital Problems Thread #31
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: DioSentry.png (303 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DioSentry.png
303 KB, 1280x720
200% More Revenge! Edition

Previous thread: >>25725262

The premise of this thread can cover a multitude of issues. Maybe you and your wife are fighting over something insignificant. Maybe the spark just isn't there anymore. Either side is welcome to have issues with the other.

If cu.ckoldry is your thing, this isn't your thread.

New content is welcome, and discussion encouraged.

Pastebin of previous threads and current stories thus far: http://pastebin.com/ARKY1Kny

Featured Stories:
MnM's A Lust For Revenge - http://pastebin.com/z0zhWzkL
Jeff Mango's Mrs Cake - http://pastebin.com/tgJg0HUJ (back from the dead)
Loki's Prince Anon & Young Celestia - http://pastebin.com/ML51EaaS
Without_Aname's Twilight's Secret Pt. 2 - http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX
Fife's Two Sides of the Same Coin - http://pastebin.com/1hJfr9Qs
Lefty's Pinkie loves more - https://pastebin.com/NW77DG4A
TLA's Tilelover Anon - http://pastebin.com/czSAW2hM

Pastebin for aspiring writers (general concepts and techniques):
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
>>
File: 1445752323324.jpg (13 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
1445752323324.jpg
13 KB, 300x346
>>25772468
Waiting for Without
>>
>>25772468
>TLA's Tilelover Anon - http://pastebin.com/czSAW2hM

Nigga say what?
>>
File: 1444429404440.png (169 KB, 731x1017) Image search: [Google]
1444429404440.png
169 KB, 731x1017
>so we wait
>>
File: the most dangerous game of all.png (246 KB, 550x369) Image search: [Google]
the most dangerous game of all.png
246 KB, 550x369
>>25772630
>>
>>25772555
Yeah, my bad. Got a little overeager in my haste to set up a new thread. Didn't take the time to check it out in advance. Won't happen again.
>>
Decided to give writefagging a shot for myself, but I'm gonna wait for
>>25771386
to do his dump before I do mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 99x125
Let's get this party started, anons.
>>
File: applejack_by_aymint-d6rj7xx[1].png (736 KB, 898x784) Image search: [Google]
applejack_by_aymint-d6rj7xx[1].png
736 KB, 898x784
Setting the b8 for MnM.
>>
>>25772834
I love you.

>>25772770
Welcome aboard.
>>
>You are Flash Sentry.
>As you looked down at the mare who was asleep in your hooves, you felt a triumphant grin spread across your face.
>You had done it.
>You had scared off Anonymous.
>You had Twilight all yourself now.
>When you sent that letter to him, telling him all about how you have been fucking his wife behind his back for all these months, you had convinced him that Rainbow Dash was responsible.
>But, in reality, it was you, Flash Sentry!
>It wouldn’t be long till the Guards found the human.
>You had it on good authority that Anonymous would be leaving that forest in a body bag, same with his new bitch.
>Just a single call to Shining Armor was enough to put out a kill on sight order.
>Twilight’s sister was as much of a fan of Anonymous as you.
>Soon, he would be dead.
>You could be with Twilight.
>You marry her, and gain the title of prince.
>And then, all would be well in the world.
“Sleep tight, Twilight~”
>>
File: 084.jpg (43 KB, 336x700) Image search: [Google]
084.jpg
43 KB, 336x700
>>25773055
>you had convinced him that Rainbow Dash was responsible
Bracing for anons
>>
>>25773055
>>Twilight’s sister was as much of a fan of Anonymous as you.
Do you mean brother?
>>
>>25773055
Looks like I better get some sleep before I give myself a Flash-induced aneurysm.
>>
>>25773178
Shining Armor got a sex change.
>>
posting might write more if XBX doesn't suck up the rest of my night, also TLA Going my trip from now just didn't use last thread

>You are Anon, and for most of the day you cleaned the upper Boutique.
>Dusting, folding, polishing the wooden furniture, and wiping down the various glass windows.
>Rara practically forbids you from cleaning downstairs, or even help.
>Says she can clean downstairs better than you can.
>Ha, woman doesn’t know how long you’ve been nutting on floor tiles, you know how to clean them too, or else she would’ve found out much sooner.
>Around 2:40 the serene silence that filled the Boutique was disturbed by a rapid fire of loud knocks on the front door.
“Can I answer that or is downstairs still a forbidden zone.” You call down to your wife.
>”Yes, you can answer it, besides I have a pretty good idea on who is knocking, and I don’t want my hair to be a mess before I properly meet my parents.
>>
>>25773322
>With a smile plastered on your face you go downstairs, walk towards the front door.
>You faintly hear voices from the other side for the door.
>No doubt Cookie is scolding Sweetie for her rigorous beat on the door.
>taking a squat, your arm reaches the knob, before quickly turn it, and pull open the door bracing yourself for what is to come next.
>A white, pink and purple, ball of giggles comes barreling through, slamming you in your chest, you wrap your around the small mass and looked down.
>”HEY ANON!”, Sweetie shouts as her light green eyes twinkle with foolish glee.
>”Hello Sweetie, how have you been” you ask her, giving her a light squeeze.
>”Wonderful! , just today the crusad-“
>”Sweetie what have I told you about blasting through this door as if you’re some kind of living cannon ball” Cookie speaks in a stern, but gentle voice as she walks through the door.
>Cookie Crumble despite working with baked goods for a living she has a not too skinny, but too fat either under her light pink coat.
>Cookie says it’s because of her woman’s metabolism, Mrs. Cake calls bullshit.
>Her indigo mane is stylized in her trademark ponytail, with far too much volume at its base; she also is levitating a cake container, which no doubt has her famous Rose Velvet cake.
>”Relax Cookie Sweetie barely put a scratch on him, he’ll be fine.” Hondo says in a soft but gruff voice as he closes the door.
>Hondo “Magnum” Flanks was the second normal pony you would consider tall by your standards, standing just below your chest.
>Years of quarterback being a quarterback has given him a muscular upper body with a average waist line under his white coat.
>His brown mane was comb over his horn, and his handlebar mustache was trim, and neat.
>>
>You are Anon
>You are married to Princess Twilight
>Shit's cash
>Since you are a PRINCE and also not a fucking idiot, you have eyes and ears in the walls.
>Flash Sentry be trying to set you up and steal your waifu away from you.
>Sweet, innocent, easily-stolen waifu.
>You hire an assassin.
>Flash Sentry is kill.
>YOu make love to your horsewife.
END
>>
>>25773055
This is starting to rebound into indifference.
>>
>>25773408
Underrated post
>>
>>25773408
Quality 10/10.

>>25773410
That wasn't very cash money of you to say, anon.

This is a no bully zone.
>>
>>25773444
I can only get pissed for so long without comeuppance man.
>>
File: American Yuuko.gif (96 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
American Yuuko.gif
96 KB, 216x203
>>25773408
Other stories: BTFO
>>
>>25773055
i want this fucking bitch dead DEAD.
>>
>>25773450
true

If it makes you feel better, the next scenes are going to be lacking in rage fuel.

Just Anon unleashing his inner demon on unprepared Royal Guards and qt moments with Starlight.
>>
>>25773748
MnM? As one writefag to another, is this going to end with a suffering Twilight? Will she hurt? Please say yes. Please say yes and mean it.
>>
>>25773837
Everybody will suffer.
>>
>>25773859
As long as your Twilight is included in the category of "Everybody", then I'm happy. No excuse. No fucking excuse for cheating.

Fuck me sideways, I'm a pretty forgiving person. I understand that villains don't see themselves as villains. There's context for almost everything, and intent is important. I try to see things from their angle. But straight-up cheating is something that I can't put up with.
>>
>>25773055
>You are Anonymous.
>Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you awoke.
>Apparently you had fallen asleep on watch.
>Not good.
>Something had woken you up.
>You didn’t know what, but with the way the hairs on the back of your neck were sticking up, you were sure it was trouble.
>You were beginning to debate whether or not to wake up Starlight when your sensitive ears picked up something.
>Movement, outside of the cabin.
“Starlight… Starlight, wake up…!”
>It took the mare a few moments to obey your command, letting out a soft yawn as she smacked her lips together.
>”Anon…? What- MMMF!”
>You clasped your hand over the mare’s snout, as you whispered softly into her ear.
“We’re not alone…”
>You began to hear voices as well, hearing younger males chatting casually.
>You also heard a few older sounding voices mixed in with the younger ones, barking orders at those that they were senior to.
>Royal Guards, no doubt.
>From the sounds of things, they didn’t know you were here, and just happened to stumble upon the cabin.
>That wouldn’t last for long, though.
>With the layer of dust that was present throughout the structure, there was a mess of footprints that would immediately reveal to anybody with half a brain that you had been here.
>You grimaced, knowing you would be left with only one option.
>You were going to be forced to fight your way out if they entered the building.
>>
>>25774031
>You briefly shifted your focus back to Starlight, whispering in her ear softly as you listened to the soldiers approach your location.
“Hide… I’ll handle them…”
>She looked up at you with an annoyed look.
>”I’m not hiding…! I can fight…!”
“If you-”
>It was your turn to be silenced, as the mare shoved her hoof up against your lips.
>”I’m backing you up, Anon…”
>You tried to protest, but you could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn’t going to back down, and there was no way you could force her to listen.
“Alright… just stay back… I don’t want you getting killed…”
>A silent giggle escaped the mare’s lips.
>”Don’t worry… this is hardly my first rodeo, cowboy…”
>>
>>25773332
Yo m8, keep going.
>>
>>25774039
I love fight scenes, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>25774039
Anon about to beat down an entire platoon of royal guards?
Anon beats down many more patrols and fights his way out?
Flash and shining hear about this and start to get worried when they failed to kill Anon?
Count me in.
>>
I'm going to bed. Writing Anon using CQC while half asleep isn't a good idea. I'll have more tomorrow morning.
>>
File: 1440570245538.jpg (82 KB, 290x307) Image search: [Google]
1440570245538.jpg
82 KB, 290x307
>>25773055
I can't wait for the moment when Twi realize that her lover used her and her true love now hates her.
>>
Consecutive C!Q!C!
>>
File: 1438395254653.png (5 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1438395254653.png
5 KB, 450x450
>>25771512
Nah, she's a princess, it's not a big deal for her. A human baby would be better. It will remind to her about her shame and at the same time Anon's child would be a royalty and have whatever he wants.
>>
>>25774668
Ooooh, that gives me tingles. The human baby/satyr/whatever would be a constant reminder to Twilight of her single greatest failure, and the consequences of her actions. On top of that, the child resent her, eventually hating her, when s/he learns about their father. Best case scenario: Child merely has poor relationship with Twilight. Twilight is sad, but wiser for the experience. Worst case scenario: Child hates Twilight, works to find his/her father and ultimately abandons/betrays Twilight just like Twilight betrayed Anon. Her suffering would be legendary. With any luck, her position as "Princess of Friendship" would be revoked, because what kind of Princess of Friendship fucking cheats on their lover?

Celestia's disappointment in Twilight will give me orgasms.
>>
File: 1448585732144.jpg (2 MB, 2750x2200) Image search: [Google]
1448585732144.jpg
2 MB, 2750x2200
>>25774758
>human baby/satyr/whatever
Immortal human with alicorn powers is the only acceptable variant.
>>
>>25773055
Shining Armor and Flash Sentry aren't the only ones who dislike anon. In fact many ponies were opposed to the idea of the princess marrying a hairless monkey freak. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong with his character, they just disliked him for not being a pony.
>>
>>25774913
that's pretty much rasist
>>
>>25774758
>>25774668
>>25774855
>anon Jr is a human with alicorn+ tier magic combined with magic resistance
>twilight tries to pass on all her knowledge to jr
>Jr secretly makes her infertile and bides his time until he's learned all he can
>then he reduces her castle to rubble
>reuinites with dad and glimmer in their little kingdom they've carved out for themselves
>>
>>25775423
>In the middle of the ocean
>>
>>25775434
>>25775423
A kingdom inhabited by diamond dogs who all want revenge.
>>
>>25775726
Although I wasn't there
>>
>>25775742
He said I was his friend
Kek, wasn't expecting a reply
>>
>>25775755
Which came as some surprise
Expect the unexpected
>>
File: 1439763508945.png (100 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439763508945.png
100 KB, 250x250
>>25773889
>off by one but still wise words
>>25774039
>>25774175
Keep fucking going, based MnM, we need to see more fighting scenes and lewd
>>
>>25775366
And what, you support Twilight marrying some fucking monkey freak?

Fucking degenerate.

Nice dubs
>>
My only hope for MnM's story is that nobody comes out of it feeling like they "won."

There are no winners and losers. Only survivors, and the burden of living to see the next battle.
>>
>>25774039
I hope Anon just goes full leathal CQC on them, slit throats everywhere.
>>
>>25776167
There will be winners, but as you said, they won't feel like they've won.
>>
>>25776302
Close enough I suppose. I've got faith in you, man.
>>
>>25776370
i m with this anon
>>
I gotta get some shit done today. I should have a large dump ready by the time I go to work later today.
>>
>>25777362
waiting is suffering
>>
>>25777392
I know, I like writing CQC. )^:

Gotta get another job tho.
>>
>>25774039
>Starlight hopped out of your lap, allowing you to jump up from the couch.
>You rushed over to the front door, where you heard the Guards milling about outside.
>”Get this fucking door open, I’m freezing my balls off!”
>Looks like you weren’t going to be avoiding a fight.
>As you glanced about, trying to figure out your next move, you spotted a window sitting beside the front door.
>Time for some good old fashioned violence of action.
>You stepped back a few feet, before sprinting forward towards the window.
>At the right moment, you jumped forward, your body propelling through the air and smashing right through the window.
>Time seemed to slow as you exited onto the other side.
>You spotted roughly ten guards surrounding you, plus others in the nearby area, all just barely beginning to react to your sudden presence.
>More than enough for you to handle.
>You kicked outwards, before slamming your foot down on the head of the nearest Guard with enough force to send his face crashing into the dirt, immediately knocking him out of the fight.
>You landed on your feet and rolled forward to put some distance between you and the rest of the soldiers, not wanting to get surrounded.
>By now, the Royal Guards realized what was going on, and turned to face you, their weapons drawn and at the ready.
>”Contact! Contact!”
>You drew your knife, preparing to face them, when a sudden explosion enveloped them, as the whole cabin exploded in a burst of orange flame.
>From out the flames stepped out Starlight, surrounded in a forcefield, a triumphant smirk on her face.
>”I told you I could fight, Anon~”
>You met her smirk with one of her own as the chatter on your codec immediately began reporting the explosions and fighting in your area.
“You also just gave away our position to fucking everybody.”
>>
>>25778856
>She blinked, taking a moment to realize her mistake.
>”I-”
“We can discuss the basics of CQC later!”
>You bounced backwards as you dodged a spear flying towards you, the other Guards that were patrolling the cabin’s perimeter moving in to confront you.
>You rushed past the levitating spear, charging at the attacking soldier.
>You slammed your fist into his unarmored face, stunning him, and breaking his concentration, disrupting his magic and forcing him to drop his weapon.
>You followed up your strike by lunging at his side, wrapping your arm under his midsection, and throwing him to the ground.
>The threat neutralized, you moved onto the next enemy, a rather young looking earth pony charging you with a spear held in his two front hooves.
>You were as amused as you were confused by him running on his hind hooves, but noted he more than likely had an extremely weak center of balance.
>You quickly dodged his charge, before kicking outwards, striking the Guard in the side and knocking him on his side.
>Before he could recover, you jumped on top of him, unsheathing your combat knife, and burying your blade on unarmored chest.
>He gasped out in pain and shock, before you finished him off with a quick slash to the throat.
>You retracted your knife in time to parry a strike from a screaming swordspony, the sudden force of his blow knocking you on your back
>The stallion grunted as pushed his weight into his sword in an attempt to bypass your block.
>As he did this, you spotted movement in your peripherals, noting that two other Guards were attempting to flank you, charging your sides.
>Kneeing the Guard on top of you in the side, you pivoted out from underneath him.
>Once you were free, you grabbed the stallion’s hoof with your spare hand and yanked backwards on it as you crawled on top of him.
>He screamed out in pain as a sickening crack filled the air.
>>
>>25778868
>With another quick slash and retract, you removed another threat from the battlefield, before turning your attention to the two stallions charging your sides.
>As you tried to figure out your next move, Starlight rushed your side.
>Her horn lit up as she faced down the contact coming in from your right side, before unleashing a devastating offensive spell on the Guard.
>You didn’t even hear him react to her attack, but when the spell faded, there was nothing left.
>You didn’t have the time to admire her work, however, turning to face the soldier who was bearing down on you.
>This time, you charged back at the Royal Guard, sidestepping just in time to avoid being stabbed by his spear.
>As you did so, you pivoted, slamming your knife into the side of his neck.
>A silent gurgle escaped his lips before he fell to the ground, limp.
>You looked around, seeing that you appeared to be clear for now.
>Letting out a small sigh of relief, before turning to face your companion, who was staring you down with a smirk spread across her snout.
>”That’s four to my nine, Anon. Better catch up.”
>You opened your mouth to speak, but she signalled you to shut your trap.
>Her horn lit up, and she levitated a couple objects up the air.
>...?
>She was holding up a crossbow, as well as a quiver of arrows.
>”I’m sure these will help you catch up to me.”
>She tossed them your way, which you managed to catch.
>You took a moment to examine the weapon you were handed.
>Though it was clearly designed to be used by hooves, not hands, you could still make good use of it.
>>
>>25778879
>You were about to thank her, when you were interrupted by chatter on your codec.
>”CP, CP, this is Lima 6, confirmed sighting of the fugitives by Ranger Station Eleven. Multiple casualties, requesting reinforcements and medevac.”
>Shit.
>A Guard must’ve fled before you could handle him.
>Within minutes, this entire area would be saturated with enemy combatants.
>Even now that you had a ranged weapon, there’s no way you could fight off that many soldiers.
“Come on, we need to go!”
>You didn’t even bother waiting on Starlight to say or do something, immediately sprinting past the burning cabin, in the direction that you were previously heading.
>>
>>25778890
Welp. Looks like Anon's going to have to deal with a boss character that fucks with him for all the soldiers he's killed now.
>>
>>25778890
You have got me on the edge of my crater, MnM.
>>
>>25772770
Alright, it took TLA a bit longer to get around to it than I expected so I got some shuteye.
>>25778890
Is it clear to make the drop?
>>
>>25779319
Go ahead.
>>
Sorry if it's a bit long-winded for an introductory sequence.

-----

>Your name is Anonymous
>At least, you think it is
>It's probably not important
>What's important is what you're going to do
>Wait, what were you doing again?
>Oh that's right
>It's your big day
>You were finally going to marry the woman of your dreams
>To be honest, you had exhausted yourself of every bit of nerves and tension you'd had over the prospect
>Your friends had seen to that, taking every chance they could, every day until today to remind you that they would have to formally excommunicate you from the gang for tying the knot
>You love 'em to death, but some of those guys were hardcore wizards to the end
>And now, here you were
>As calm as could be, and continually amazing yourself with how little you need to vomit
>There was the oddest sensation still at the back of your mind however
>It gives the sense of third-person detachment from everything around you
>As though you were an observer, seeing life through the eyes of another man
>No chance of that being the case though
>This was really happening
>>
>>25779409
>As if on cue to stir you from your reverie, your Best Man and best buddy Nate poked his head into your waiting room
>A cheeky grin is plainly spread across his face as he peers at you
>"Looks like it's time, dude. You sure you wanna go through with this? I mean, the guys and I always thought you were in a committed relationship with your hand."
>Oh shit
>We gon' do this right here, right now?
>You did your best to return his expression with gusto
"I guess that works out for you, eh? With me being so busy with the missus, my hand's dating schedule has opened right up. Just remember to say, 'no homo,' before things get too hot an' heavy."
>"Fuck you too, old pal. Get your ass out here and marry that woman already."
"We'll call that 1 for 1."
>Nate withdraws head from the doorway with a dramatic headshake accompanying a sigh
>You took one last deep breath from the air of single life before you crossed the threshold and into the chapel proper
>>
>>25779429
>Huh. Turns out you still had some nerves left in you after all
>That might explain why you'd felt the need to remove your watch and pocket it before the constant urge to check the time drove you off the deep end
>There you stood, at the altar towards the end of the church, feeling as though you were being scrutinized by every guest present
>And to say there were a few of them would be the understatement of the decade
>Your wife-to-be had quite the guest list
>Between her grandmother, older brother and younger sister, as well as more cousins, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews than you could ever remember the names of, she had more than enough extended family to fill out the seating arrangements
>Except her parents
>She'd always avoided that touchy topic of their curious absence
>You respected her privacy, though it hurt she never seemed to trust you enough to tell you about them
>There were your parents, at least
>Front row, faces beaming as proud as could be
>Grandparents as well
>Oh look. Grandma on your mother's side even showed up
>Thought she would be too busy nursing an afternoon hangover for something as auspicious as a wedding
>They were all probably just glad you weren't a raging homosexual, in retrospect
>"Look at me now, ma! I don't like dick after all!"
>Piss off, brain, this is serious
>"You owe me some alcohol-induced downtime for this."
>I'll see what I can do
>Your internal argument ends just in time for the beginning of an organ tune everyone knows too well
>Shit, it's starting
>>
>>25779443
>You shake your head as the glaze clears from your eyes, directing your attention down the aisle
>There she was with an arm hooked around that of her brother as he stood in for their father
>With flaxen blonde hair and a light touch of freckles, hidden beyond wedding veil, stood the blushing bride
>The country girl who'd stolen your heart
>Sure it seemed cliche
>Dumb cityslicker whose survival skills extend strictly to the urban jungle
>His car breaks down at the tail end of an ill-fated road trip
>Along comes the tough farmer's daughter in the family pickup truck, the only person to stop on the roadside and ask if he could use some help
>Gets totally emasculated by her knowledge of engines and machinery as his car is restored to functional order
>A good time is had by all as they converse over meandering topics
>Guy decided to leave his sense at home, asks for her number under the flimsy pretense of calling on her for future engine troubles
>She makes the mistake of giving it to him
>It wasn't an original story, but it was your story
>>
>>25779463
>And you were getting married to that girl
>Probably making the biggest mistake of her life, getting hitched to a lug like you
>Self-deprecation was the order of the day as you couldn't help but believe she was always too good for the likes of you
>Now that's enough of that right there, mister
>This is a happy day and you won't tarnish it by being a big sulky bastard
>Chasing those thoughts from your head, you couldn't hold back a wide, dorky smile at the sight of her quiet procession towards the stage
>Dressed in a ravishing, pristine white wedding gown, and apparently having insisted on keeping the cowboy hat you rarely saw parted from her head incorporated into the ensemble
>And let's face it
>It completed the look
>Give not wings to your heart, for it soared without
>Just as a fresh jolt of something indescribably foreign surged through your skull
>For that briefest of moments, everything in your field of vision flickered like the static on a poorly-tuned antenna T.V.
>The deafening factor of the accompanying sound was something else entirely, and the pain, unbearable
>Who cranked the volume on your ears today?
>Give your head another shake there, man. Now isn't the time to be losing it
>In what felt like a split-second, she now stood opposite you on the platform, her emerald eyes filled with the same warmth that ensnared you every time you looked back into them
>The priest had begun his speech
>You were still slightly dazed
>Get it together now
>You don't want to fuck this up
>>
>>25779480
>"...ou... change... ows..."
>And now your hearing is giving out on you
>Your face is flushed
>A mixture of frustration and fear both directed towards your dwindling faculties creates an unpleasant sharpness prickling at the walls of your stomach
>Unconsciously dabbing the sweat from your brow with your sleeve as you and your bride step closer to one another, putting on what you hope is a winning smile
>You'd settle for an I'm-totally-not-sick-and-falling-apart-all-of-a-sudden facade at this point
>She doesn't seem to have noticed your circumstances
>Little mercies you suppose
>In fact, it seems she's begun to speak her vows
>And you cannot make out a single word of it
>It is killing you inside right now that you can't savour the rugged yet feminine tones of her Southern accent as she repeats the vows you have no doubt she poured hours of love and care into writing
>Hopefully she'll be understanding when all's said and done, and you've been rushed off to the hospital for a sudden onset of aural disability
>She's stopped now
>Oh God, is it your turn?
>Your eyes dart a mile a minute between the priest, your bride, and the crowd of cheerful onlookers
>Another surge and another T.V. flicker
>Still no one seems fazed by what could only be your obvious distress
>They must think it's just you being a nervous nelly
>Better suck it up for now
>You don't want to ruin this whole thing
>You take a deep breath, remove your written vows from the breast pocket of your suit, and hope to everything holy that you don't make a fine mince of the words when you can't even hear your own voice
"... ... ..."
>>
>>25779499
>You finish with a strangled breath, your chest tight and constricting as your heart hammers against your ribcage
>It's surprisingly difficult to contain your terror at the thought of having suffered some form of brain damage on your wedding day
>Looks like your vows went over pretty well
>Everyone remains just as happy and oblivious as ever
>The exchange of the rings is evidently next on the agenda as one your lovely lady's innumerable nephews presents you both with the rings
>A thought strikes you that you might not even be able to do that much at this rate
>Are you going to lose your motor skills too?
>You give your fingers a reflexive squeeze and find them mercifully responsive
>Guess you have reason to be grateful again
>The rings are exchanged, with you perhaps holding your bride's hand a bit longer than need be, if only to find yourself some grounding from this madness
>"..."
>"... ..."
>"...ay now kiss the bride."
>You blink several times in succession
>It appears you've regained a touch of your hearing after all
>At the cost of your ability to see things clearly, now ducking in and out with alarming consistency
>All you can make out are staticky blurs where people should be
>It's fine
>You can still do this
>Turning back, you gird your mental loins once more for the final act of the ceremony
>The part you'd waited all day, perhaps even your whole life for
>And you were not going to let whatever malevolent spirit had decided to screw you over today ruin it
>Leaning forward with treacherous eyes closed, you reached out
>Your fingers finding fortuitous purchase on the thin fabric of a wedding veil and displacing it
>Hands lowered to embrace the woman you had now officially devoted your life to
>You take the final plunge, closing the distance between your faces and kiss her
>>
>>25779510
>How long, had you decided, was the duration of a publicly acceptable yet appropriately passionate kiss?
>It didn't matter
>You wanted it to last forever
>This day, for all its ups and downs,
>The antics of your friends and the bridesmaids as they worked to make sure everything was perfect,
>Memories of dry heaving, the previous night, over thoughts of your whole life changing,
>And your brain, assumedly deciding your half-promises of liquid courage must not have been appeasement enough, that you must be punished by trial of sensory deprivation,
>None of it would deter you from savouring this
>All good things do in fact come to an end, however, and you find yourself parting reluctantly from her
>A tickle of hair and the faint taste of apples were all that remained to remind you that it was finally real
>Bit strange, now that you find think about it
>Maybe she'd needed to eat something to steady herself for the ceremony
>>
>>25779528
>You opened your eyes at long last
>Fucked up optic nerves or no, you were adamant that you needed to see how radiant she looked in that moment
>As if on cue, it seemed someone decided to take your mugshot with comedic timing, after your brain had fully processed that you now found your eyes staring directly into those of a small, orange mare
>A wedding veil thrown back over a familiar wide-brimmed cowboy hat adorning her blonde-maned head
>Her blushing, freckled face expresses a cute, but decidedly unhorse-like smile
>Several more camera flashes as you cautiously turned your head towards where the priest had been located, or rather, technically still was located
>Yep
>Small horse
>Dressed in adorable, pygmy horse-sized priestly raiment
>And one last turn back to the crowd for good measure
>cameraflashingintensifies.tif
>Tiny technicolour horses, all stuffed into a cozy little chapel several times smaller than the one you were certain you had just occupied
>Bullshit Tolerance Levels reaching Critical Capacity, Cap'n
>Initiating Emergency Shutdown
>Hello, darkness, my old friend
>One last flash of light permeates the encroaching void

-----

And that's it for now.
>>
Mnm you fucking genus
Keep it up
>>
>>25778868
CQC=sex
>>
>>25779543
Keep going, m8.
>>
>>25778890
>You sprinted through the forest, only slowing down to dodge the occasional tree that stood in your way.
>Starlight was surprisingly able to keep up with you, apparently in much better condition than you had assumed.
>Thank God for that.
>You couldn’t afford to slow down.
>You’ve been detected.
>And now, you were being hunted.
>You could hear them flying above the treeline, dozens of them, searching for you.
>It wouldn’t be long before one of them happened to spot the two of you running for your lives.
“How much farther till we can teleport?!”
>”Close!”
“How close?!”
>Your companion didn’t respond for a few moments, more than likely trying to figure out what to say.
>She responded.
>”I-I don’t know! I lost track! I just know we’re close!”
>Fuck.
>”CP, CP, Zulu 6 here, eyes on the fugitives! We’re engaging!”
>Double fuck!
“Get ready to fight!”
>You stopped dead in your tracks and took a knee.
>You unsheathed your combat knife with your left arm and held it up, before bringing your crossbow to bear, an arrow loaded and ready to fire.
>Starlight screeched to a halt beside her, her horn lighting up as she prepared a spell for the approaching threat.
>From the treeline fell a flight of seven armored pegasi, weapons drawn and at the ready.
>The flight lead snarled at you, shaking his sword in your direction.
“KILL THE TRAI-”
>You silenced him with a well placed arrow to his forehead.
>The second your arrow hit its mark, Starlight let her spell loose.
>A few managed to dodge her devastating attack.
>The others weren’t so lucky, getting caught in the explosion, being reduced nothing but ashes in a mere second.
>You were quick to reload the crossbow, firing off an arrow at the fleeing pegasi, nailing one of them in the back of the head.
>>
>>25780046
>”That’s twelve now!”
>You reloaded your crossbow, before turning towards your companion, opening your mouth to speak.
“We’re not counting! Move!”
>”Says you~!”
>Regardless of her teasing backtalk, she ran past you.
>You covered her with your crossbow as you did so, before shouldering your crossbow and sprinting after her.
>>
File: 1446431908359.jpg (231 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1446431908359.jpg
231 KB, 960x720
>>25780053
Im not sure how anon and starlight are going to easily get to ever redeem themselves as the good guys now that theyve killed several royal guards.
>>
>>25780554
That kinda goes with the whole "no one is happy at the end" theme.
>>
>>25780666
Go away, Satan. You can't make Anon any more of a demon than he already is.
>>
>>25780666

Satan confirms - this ain't gonna end well for any of us.
>>
>>25780554
You know Flash is kinda doing a Cou d'eta against the current prince right?
If Celestia gets wind of this and she wants to be brutal Flash, Shining, and any guards working under them could be labeled as traitors.
>>
>>25780666
I suppose if flash gets at least a severe maiming, and Twilight is given whats due to her.

Twilight angers me in this story, in the good way a story should make one feel.
>"I need to get my husband - who I love - with the help of my love - who I love - and I don't see what im doing is wrong.
Man i just want to slap her silly.

MnM, Thank you for making me so invested in your story.
>>
>>25780053
how are you so good?
>>
File: fit in a nutshell.jpg (145 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
fit in a nutshell.jpg
145 KB, 446x600
>>25780053
Is it wrong that instead of imagine Anon as Big Boss or a diamond dog soldier, I imagine him as pic related?

I hope Anon suplex someone to death.
>>
>>25780755
anon is only a victim of the circumstances
>>
>>25780805
Circumstances?
A prince of Equestria is suddenly being hunted to death.
The current princess is not involved with the attempts on his life.
The lover is trying to take a large position otherwise overthrow the current prince through use of the Royal Guard because he is in contact with a captain.
From a political position this sounds something like a Cou though a small scale one.
And if they do succeed in killing Anon I'm sure Celeastia and Luna are gonna hear about it and start asking questions I mean a prince that has not been doing anything wrong suddenly goes rogue and is killed by the guard overnight and Twilight has a new prince? As a thousand year old monarch wouldn't you think that is suspect?
Just a thought.
>>
>>25780554
It won't matter in the end.

>>25780799
I mean, he's MSF, so he basically is a Diamond Dog.
>>
File: worr.gif (413 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
worr.gif
413 KB, 300x166
>>25780852
> I'm sure Celeastia and Luna are gonna hear about it and start asking questions
why they haven't already?, cuz the royal guard had moved units already
the princess should know about that...
bad grammar is bad
>>
>>25776290
https://youtu.be/aG_yRZOZqF4?t=9m57s

LeathalFeline's LP of MGS 1964: Snake Eater is my favorite.
>>
>>25780554
Self defense. Those guards were ordered to kill on sight.
>>
>>25779543
>Your dreams are a kaleidoscope blur
>Unable to make out a singular image amongst a violent cacophony of colour
>It's clear to your unconscious self that paying this any mind is a pointless act of folly
>Dreams are for madmen and artists
>Though there's a very thin line dividing the two, to be fair
>The sound of a rooster's crow takes hold of you, lifting you up to return to a world that makes sense
>Stirring in place, it seems you've found yourself in a bit of a predicament
>Firstly, opening your eyes yields no difference in your ability to survey your surroundings,
>Secondly, any attempts to move your limbs are met with fierce resistance
>The field reports from those sectors of your nervous system cite that, "We are just too damn comfortable right where we are,"
>And lastly, the memory center of your brain seems to be withholding information from you
>"You know we have your best interests at heart, and we can assure you that you are not ready to handle remembering what happened yesterday."
"Last I checked, I was supposed to be married by now, wasn't I? Surely things can't possibly have gone so terribly, could they?"
>You mumble incoherently as you snuggle your face deeper into something soft, downy and comforting
>Inhaling deeply, you take in the faint scents of apples, cinnamon, farmhouse bedding, and a myriad of weaker rustic odors
>Something attached to that downy feeling brushes across your right cheek when a voice you know all too well yawns and speaks up
>"Could ya say that again, darlin'? I wasn't quite able ta make that out."
>Dulcet Southern tones that could soothe you in even your most savage of moods
"I don't need your help anyway, memories. I know exactly where I am, and that is exactly where I should be."
>>
>>25781309
>Mustering your titanic willpower, you resolve to put your rebellious body in its place and pull away from all things comfortable, settling yourself into a sitting position on the bed
>Your eyes are open, though you now immediately regret that fact
>Morning sunlight streams in unfiltered through an open window to your left
>The first direction you happened to be looking upon taking this course
>You blink away the pain and tears to let things come back into focus
>You now have several questions that trouble you deeply
>Where are you?
>Whose bedroom is this?
>Why is everything so much smaller than it should be?
>What am I going to see when I look at the other occupant of this bed?
>With breath held, you turn once more to your left, eyes wisely avoiding the open window as they trailed towards their destination
>Small
>Orange
>Horse
>Memories?
>"Small orange horse?"
>Small orange horse
>"We told you that you weren't ready for it, boss."
>When, exactly, would have been a good time to inform me, pray tell?
>"We had hoped you wouldn't really notice for the foreseeable future, instead opting to 'Mr. Magoo' your way through the rest of your life."
>That option is officially out the window
>Tell me what happened
>Now
>>
>>25781322
>It all came flooding back to you
>The wedding
>The way she looked in that dress
>The brain trauma
>The crippling inability to hear her vows
>The kiss
>The horses
>All of it
>Your thousand-yard stare garners a quizzical expression from the mare
>"You sure you ain't bumped yer head there, Anon?"
"ShiiiiIIIIIIII-"
>You fling yourself backwards from the bed
>Well, more of a roll, really
>You were still tangled up in the bedding from the waist down
>The ungraceful maneuver earning you a faceful of sidetable and a bloody nose
"Ow, fuckfuckfuckfuck fuuuuuuck..."
>Your head was still ringing but you didn't care
>Unreasonable fear had taken control and forced you to take refuge in the far corner of the room
>Not too far of course
>It was a small room after all
>For small horses
>Well that's one question answered
>>
File: 1426557077229.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1426557077229.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>25779543
This story intrigues me greatly.
>>
>Be Anon, married to Twilight and also a prince.
>Your wife is cheating on you.
>Know that you can't do anything legally without proof.
>Use prince-money and prince-status to hire the most professional, most tight-lipped investigator you can find.
>One month later, receive several dozen photos, stolen documents and letters, and audio recordings on harmonic crystals.
>Personally deliver these to Princesses Luna and Celestia.
>Explain your case.
>They are furious.
>Emergency call Cadence; she poofs over
>Another hour explaining situation.
>Shining Armor always hated you.
>Found a pony who was scum enough to sleep with a married pony
>Used his influence as a prince to introduce Flash to the guard
>Introduce Flash to Twilight, and encourage them to be friends
>Flash eventually convinces Twilight to sleep with him
>This goes on for the better part of six months
>Shining is found guilty of crimes against royalty
>Cadence won't save him
>Shining is hanged.
>Flash is found guilty of being complicit of crimes against royalty.
>Flash is hanged.
>Twilight is found guilty of adultery.
>Not punished, but Anon can now legally divorce her
>Due to nature of divorce, Anon leaves with a very sizeable amount of bits
>Anon leaves for parts unknown
>Twilight's family is torn apart by her actions
>Her reputation is ruined
>Her friends resent her
>The man she loved is gone forever
>Fucking Twilight
>>
>>25781340
>You pinch the bridge of your nose to stem the bloody tide
>That stings like an absolute bitch
>At least your head isn't ringing anymore
>The mare hops down from her side of the bed, her hooves hitting the hardwood floor with 4 solid clops
>She collects that omnipresent hat from her corner of the bedpost and places it on her head before advancing towards you
"H-h-hey now! D-don't come any closer!"
>You exclaim, waving your free arm at her as if to swat away a stray dog
>"Well if ya didn't hit yer head before, then that little stunt is the craziest you've pulled yet!"
>She chides, stamping the floor with a hoof
>"Now quit actin' all nutty and lemme see how bad the damage is."
>That voice
>It's making you sick
>This mare sounds just like the love of your life
>Even talks just like her
>But it's not her
>It's a cruel mockery
>It's vile and it's tearing at you
>Deep down you just want to give in and accept that this is her
>You reject that part of yourself
>It's not rational
>This creature in front of you simply is not that woman
"Don't do that..."
>You murmur
>>
>>25783295
>"Beggin' yer pardon?"
"DON'T FUCKING TALK! YOU SOUND LIKE HER, BUT YOU'RE NOT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, BUT YOU WON'T FOOL ME SO EASILY!"
>Your voice picks up in volume alongside a dramatic increase in your hysteria
>"Anon, have you lost every marble in your consarned head?!"
"STOP IT! I CAN'T STAND IT! YOU'RE SOME KIND OF MONSTER! I KNOW THAT MUCH!"
>You'd go on, your eyes gleaming wildly with madness and terror as you sought escape from this situation
>But that was before the side of your face was met with a slap that left you feeling more like you'd been punched by the heavyweight champ
>You're lucky the ol' glass jaw didn't shatter then and there
>Your hysterics are quieted as you find yourself drawn in by the downright furious gaze of a mare scorned
>"What in the hay is wrong with you right now?! Did somebody fill yer head with rocks while I wasn't lookin'?!"
>She's being quieter than you were, but somehow, you're more terrified of her now than when you had worked yourself up
>Your fear held you obediently in place
>"I don't know what ya think yer tryin' ta pull but it ain't funny! We're married now and yer choosin' this as the time ta have a mental breakdown?!"
>You open your mouth before the part of your brain that doesn't want to get its ass kicked can react
"Married?! To you?! My wife is human! I don't even know what you are! All I have to go on is a guess that you're some kind of a... a... a pony, or something! How could I marry you?!"
>Shit
>You had to go there, didn't you?
>Look at her
>She looks genuinely hurt now
>Human or not, that was an ice cold thing to say
>Smooth move, jackass
>>
>>25783311
>You are the heretofore unnamed Applejack
>And your scrawny new, mostly-hairless minotaur of a husband is clearly off his rocker
>You had hoped that his little fainting episode at the end of the wedding ceremony had just been his nerves finally letting him relax just a wee bit too much
>He seemed so cheerful and sincere before you both finally came to the kiss
>Then he gave you that look
>Like a deer being stared down by a timber wolf
>You figured all he needed was a good night's rest and he would be right as rain the very next day
>You even had to miss your own reception
>Hopefully Pinkie wasn't too shaken up about that
>You should probably check in with her at Sugarcube Corner later
And that's not even to mention the honeymoon
>Right now, however
>There was a human that, for some reason, was trying his absolute darnedest to ruin the marriage you'd both been looking forward to with all your hearts
>On the first official day no less
>But this
>That he apparently somehow deluded himself into believing he was marrying another human
>That he didn't even know "what" you were
>That he could not love something "not human"
>That cut far too deeply for this to be as simple as some kind of loony post-marital stagefright
>The look of shock he gave you at his own words said more than enough, however
>"...Look, I-"
"...You really believe that, don't you?"
>A plain observation made as a tip of your hat with a hoof shadows your eyes
>Though your stony demeanor didn't belie it; it's been said that you cry on the inside, and right now, you had no shortage of tears
>>
>>25783325
I'm just gonna take a break here. Writing green is more fun than I expected, but it also takes more out of me than I expected.
>>
>>25783352
You get used to it.

Looking forward to more, anon.
>>
>>25783352
It's pretty interesting so far, enjoy your break. <3
>>
so i hit a snag in Tillover Anon and till i get over it I'll post this

>You are Anon, and you’re running for your life from… something.
>You never get a good look at what’s chasing you, because you can’t turn around.
>In fact you can never stop running.
>The only thing you know is that whatever is chasing you is big.
>The hulking sounds of its footstep are louder than a commercial airline.
>Its taunts and description of your unavoidable death rings deeply in your ear.
>You ignore it all, sprinting with endless energy that you have no idea where it comes from.
>You wish that you could slow down the thing that’s chasing you, but there is nothing.
>Surrounded by an abyss that seems to stretch forever.
>But that doesn’t matter so long as you keep running, but every second it sounds like the thing gets closer.
>Its laughter filled with triumph as its prey draws near.
>With one final earth shattering step it breaks the “solid” ground you’ve been running on.
> You fall, but even if you tried to scream nothing could come out, no all you can is run.
> You don’t know how long you free fall into the depthless abyss.
>Until the darkness is separated by long lines of white.
>Before you even asked what the lines are, they open
> Revealing a humongous maw with a long whip like tongue and the lines were the fangs.
>As you descend you hope upon hope that your death is swift, ending this nightmare that falling into.
>But before the mouth closes around you.
>>
>>25785337
>You are Anon, and you just woken up screaming bloody murder as another nightmare ripped through your sleep.
>Your hand painstakingly grips your chest, as your heart beats against your ribcage.
>”Oh no not again, the doctor said those pill were suppose to help”
>You slowly crane your neck and head to the sound of the voice.
>Your newlywed wife Lilac Paradise sat next to you, her face filled with worry over dilemma.
>Despite her name Lilac couldn’t be less purple if she tried.
>Her coat was a light green with a solid white that trails down her back, sky blue mane usually made up in twin tails lays unkempt against her back, hazel that as of right now are shaking with fear, the only thing purple about her was her cutie mark with Lilacs aligned in a X.
>>
>>25785344
“Yeah another one” your head cranes back looking down at your blanket covered legs.
>Your breath is ragged and painful as if you’re inhaling diamond dust each time.
>You’ve been getting these nightmares for two weeks, but they aren’t even the worst part
>Every time you wake up you feel weaker, sicker, and even though you get the recommend hours of sleep, you might as well have stay up and ran a marathon you’re so tried.
>”Maybe we can go back to the hospital, see if they can find something different from last time.”
“Yeah maybe” your voice didn’t hold much hope.
>Probably should have said that with more emotion, but you just lack the strength to do so.
>Lilac sighs before she turns to you and plants a kiss on your check.
>”In any case sitting around in bed all day isn’t going to help, I’m going downstairs to make breakfast, you should clean you in the mean time.
>>
>>25785349
This is pretty good, Tile. Keep it up. Also it's good that you decided to write something else to help with the block that helps a lot more than just stop writing.
>>
>>25779543
Well this is gold, m8. I like this a lot.
>>
>>25786541
Pretty sure I deleted that.
>>
>>25783325
Poor Apple Horse, I still wonder how Anon deluded himself to think that he was still on Earth.
>>
>>25783325
so, he didn't realize he was marrying a pony?
or was he marrying a human and waking up with a pony?
or wat?
>>
>>25783816
>>25783824
>>25785738
Thanks for the love guys, you da real MVPs.
>>25786913
The answer shall be made clear.
>>25787803
It was all a dream.
His waifu is not real.
He has always lived in super serious horse land, no matter what he wishes.
I am simply rusing you.
All will be revealed in time.
>>
>>25787883
noice, keep it going
>>
>>25783325
Just realised I dropped her accent in that post. Just kill me now.

-----

>You are Anonymous

>Do you still feel like an asshole?
>Well good
>You should
>The grim silence that had fallen between you and the pony felt as though it were leeching the oxygen from the room, despite the open window
>She had taken a seat on the floor with eyes directed to her left, though seemingly not focused on any particular thing
>Just anything but you
>Apeshit tirade aside, you weren't exactly much to look at right now anyway
>Your nose still streaming long bloody rivulets that trailed towards your chin before dripping down onto your bare chest to continue their journey
>Nursing a bruise on your cheek that you could only assume looked like you'd quite literally been trampled by a horse
>Legs bound up in history's most impromptu kilt
>And every time you went to open your mouth to say something, the words would not find you
>You were not the world's greatest orator to begin with
>But it seemed there was nothing to be said that could fill the yawning chasm that had opened in the short distance between the two of you
>>
>>25788325
>You hated it
>You hated this feeling of uselessness
>Your insecurity had driven enough wedges between your past relationships
>Your cowardice had made sure you deserved every scornful look the women in your life had given you
>Your self-loathing had ensured every impotent outburst inevitably led to a rocky breakup
>But there was one part of you still screaming at you with everything it had to make this right
>Even if this mare was not the one woman who'd consoled you with wholehearted honesty when you felt least sure of yourself,
>The one woman who'd made you feel brave enough to battle a hundred men, if need be,
>The one woman who'd take your balled-up fists into her hands and lean her head into your chest until your heartbeat had calmed,
>That woman who made you feel like more than just a hollowed shell of a human being,
>There was still enough unsettling similarity that you couldn't just not do something about it
>Because she was worth it
>Fuck this
>You had to try anyway
>>
>>25788333
>Steadily, your focus lifts from your navel, hesitating to settle on the mare's form
>She seemed stiff as a statue, save for the telltale signs of unsteady breathing clear in her chest
>Rubbing one hand across your mouth before speaking was probably not the best way to start out
>You probably looked ridiculous with two trails of blood becoming one large, messy smear across your face
>Like a cannibal with neither napkins nor the table manners to utilise them
"...I'm sorry."
>"Off to a great start, champ."
>"The best apologies always started like that, right?"
>Brain, you have the shittest timing
>Let me do this or, so help me, I am going to give you your first intentional concussion
"Shit, I mean... I'm not good at this..."
>You rub the back of your neck with the wrong hand, casting your eyes towards the floorboards
"I didn't mean to say... something like that. Anything like that. I'm just..."
>You pause
"I feel like I'm trapped. I'm out of sorts. Like I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be and everything is new and terrifying all at once."
>You can't see it, but you feel like she's looking at you now
"And I don't know you... but at the same time, I feel like I should. Like I do. Because you're just... so much like her."
"But I just can't forget what happened. It was too real. It was my wedding. With people like me. My friends. My parents. My bride."
"I am not the most complicated man. I cannot believe it was all just some kind of woolen fantasy I'd fabricated in my head to mask all of... this."
>You wave your hands in widening circles for emphasis, still unable to meet her gaze
"And I know none of this excuses me. Because I've ruined your wedding, too. You're married to a lunatic who can't tell reality from fiction. Someone who might as well put a bowl on his head and start jousting at windmills."
>You'd go on, but you're interrupted by a pair of orange forelegs wrapping gently around your neck
>>
>>25788347
>It's a... nice feeling
>With that warm, downy equine form pressed against your naked skin in what you can only assume is universally a hug
>A touch of trepidation finds you wrapping your own arms around her back and holding on to that comforting warmth
>As her head is rested onto your shoulder, you guess she doesn't seem to mind the blood, though right now, that was likely the least of the problems between you both
>"I still don't rightly understand what's got into ya, but I'll hogtied and hung out to dry if I ain't gonna help you figure this thing out. Ya hear?"
>"Yer my husband, and even if ya can't see fer yerself, I can tell, clear as daylight, that yer still the "man" I married."
>That voice
>The poisonous tinge is gone
>Nothing remains but the sweet comfort of that lovely accent
>It gives the feeling that this will work out
>Even if you haven't entirely convinced yourself that you've not somehow died and gone to horse heaven
>Your tender moment is cut all too short as a few short knocks followed by a door nearly swinging off its hinges and smashing into the wall precedes the entry of a smaller yellow filly
>Her rosy red mane tied up with a comically large ribbon
>"Granny told me to tell you two to, 'Stop makin' all that ruckus and come git yer breakfast! I know yer young, but it's too early in the danged mornin' for those kinds a' shenanigans!' "
>She looks around the room, unable to immediately spot the both of you in corner along the wall the door is affixed to
>"Applejack? What kinda 'shenanigans' does she mean anyw-"
>Her question is cut short by the sight of the two of you staring right back at her
>"APPLEJACK! WHAT IN THE HAY DID YOU DO TO 'NON?! HE LOOKS MORE BANGED UP THAN... THAN... Uh... S-something really old and banged up!"
>This kid has quite the pipes on her

-----

Only one update for now, folks. Might get another done after work.
>>
>>25773055
>When you sent that letter to him, telling him all about how you have been fucking his wife behind his back for all these months, you had convinced him that Rainbow Dash was responsible.
>But, in reality, it was you, Flash Sentry!
Fuck.

Also, I really, really like that survival part from the previous thread, it set the story back on tracks. Thanks, bro!

>>25773264
What?! DO IT.

>>25773322
>Rarirty
>Wife
>Forbidden zone
It will be good or terrible.

>>25773332
Don't know yet.

>>25773859
Good answer! My man!

>>25773837
Hello : 3

>>25773889
>I'm a pretty forgiving person.
Forgive me loving you.
: 3

>>25774031
>Royal Guards, no doubt.
N-no! Anon, use charisma! Or a mace. Or a unicorn. Oh, yes! What a wonderful idea! Use the unicorn~

>>25778856
>You spotted roughly ten guards surrounding you, plus others in the nearby area, all just barely beginning to react to your sudden presence.
Oh, fuck! Starliiiight! Halp!

Jesus, Anon is /fit/ as hell. And pretty crazy, too. Legit.

>Starlight being badass
She's just showing off... but how nice to be her ally.

>>25778868
>CQC
Comand and Conquer?

>Before he could recover, you jumped on top of him, unsheathing your combat knife, and burying your blade on unarmored chest.
Oh, fucking shit, Anon, no! Stamph! STAMPH! FUCK! FUUUCK!

It went from 0 to 10 pretty quickly.

>>25778879
>You didn’t even hear him react to her attack, but when the spell faded, there was nothing left.
Evaporating a guard pony? Come on! Only one? : 3

Jesus. Really. That was pretty intense.

>>25779409
>You love 'em to death, but some of those guys were hardcore wizards to the end
Kek.

>>25779429
I'm interested.

>>25779443
It's good so far and you're good at descriptions and world building. I like this. Definitely lurking.

>"Look at me now, ma! I don't like dick after all!"
Kek!

>>25779463
>The country girl who'd stolen your heart
AAA!
>>
>>25780053
>You ducked behind a tree as you heard the sound of an incoming magic missile, the magical projectile colliding with your cover, an intense wave of heat washing over you as it did so.
>You had lost track how long you had been alternating between running and fighting off the seemingly endless amount of Royal Guards that were chasing you.
>The Sun now sat high in the sky, it’s warm beams shining down on you.
>You were hot, dirty, and exhausted, your face burnt to a crisp from the heat of numerous barely avoided offensive spells.
>Readying another arrow, you shouldered your crossbow, poking out from behind the tree.
>Catching a flash of white and gold moving through the trees, you took aim and let your arrow fly true.
>A satisfying cry of pain signalled you had managed to hit your target.
>Before you could celebrate, you forced back into cover by a barrage of arrows striking the charred tree you were hiding behind.
>The Royal Guards had learned over the past couple hours of fighting, taking swordsponies and spearponies completely out of the fight, replacing them with what seemed like an army of archers and unicorns.
>At least you had plenty of ammo for your crossbow to compensate for the fact you were no longer able to use CQC.
>You peaked out from behind the tree for a brief second, only to be met with another barrage of arrows, followed by a couple magic missiles.
>You needed to fall back and find some more cover.
>”Anon!”
>The frantic cry of your friend shook you to your core as you turned around, spotting her a few yards away, staring off in the distance behind you with widened eyes.
>”They’re moving in behind us!”
>As she called out to you, you spotted armored pegasi drop in from the treeline she was looking at.
>You ducked as they unleashed a volley of arrows in your direction, a few impacting where you were just standing a second ago.
>>
>>25788408
>You looked towards Starlight, who was busy trying to pin down the archers flanking you with several bursts of small magic missiles.
“Starlight, get us out of here!”
>”B-BUT-!”
>She tried to protest, but was interrupted as she forced throw up a forcefield as the advancing Royal Guards got a bead on her, narrowly escaping death by doing so.
“NOW STARLIGHT, FUCKING NOW!”
>>
>>25781737
Anon uses new found wealth to become Batman.
Or Iron Man, whichever one makes him drown in pussy more.
>>
>>25788500
Why not both?
>>
>>25779463
>She makes the mistake of giving it to him
>It wasn't an original story, but it was your story
I already love this shit, mang. It's paced so well and vivid so much I can feel it as if I were Anon.

>>25779480
It's beautiful, fag... I'm afraid what comes next.

>>25779499
>Hopefully she'll be understanding when all's said and done, and you've been rushed off to the hospital for a sudden onset of aural disability
Kek.

>>25779510
>You give your fingers a reflexive squeeze and find them mercifully responsive
This is some serious writing skills we see here.

And once again, beautiful.

>>25779528
>A tickle of hair and the faint taste of apples were all that remained to remind you that it was finally real
HNNGG!

>>25779543
Up to this post I was sure it's humanized AJ, wow. Nicely done, joker.

What kind of ending was that?! More, dude! More! It's golden so far!

>>25780046
>You silenced him with a well placed arrow to his forehead.
I'm terrified. Like, really.

>>25780554
Off by one, but words of wisdom.

>>25780666
Aaand that's it. We'll be fucked.

>>25781309
>"You know we have your best interests at heart, and we can assure you that you are not ready to handle remembering what happened yesterday."
Kek.

>>25781322
>>25781340
It's good, it's more than good, but WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

>>25783295
>This creature in front of you simply is not that woman
MY FUCKING GOOODS! He got transported to Equestria! Fuck!

>>25783311
>Anon sperging out
It's delicious.

>"Married?! To you?! My wife is human! I don't even know what you are! All I have to go on is a guess that you're some kind of a... a... a pony, or something! How could I marry you?!"
He's dead. I love it, but he's dead.

>The look of shock he gave you at his own words said more than enough, however
Call for Twilight, please, please...

>>25788325
>Just realised I dropped her accent in that post. Just kill me now.
No. You stay alive. And writing.
>>
>>25788549
>The true secret of the Batcave
>Hidden deep within its depths
>Deeper still than the lair of the Bat
>A secret resource known only to Bruce "Anon" Stark
>Bat Iron
>Sturdy as Adamantium
>Pliable as Vibranium
>More than the scum of Canterlot deserve to be beaten with
>>
>>25788358
>Oh, fucking shit, Anon, no! Stamph! STAMPH! FUCK! FUUUCK!
>It went from 0 to 10 pretty quickly.

The Guards were ordered to kill Anonymous and Starlight on sight, so.
>>
>>25788418
>You are Starlight Glimmer.
>You shook off your now shredded and useless cloak as your horn began to burn a bright sky blue.
>You did your best to ignore Anonymous’s screaming and the arrows that wizzed over your head as you approached the human, summoning a magical force field that surrounded both you and him.
>You ignored the arrows that bounced and ricochets off the shield as you closed the distance between you and your friend, your horn burning even brighter than before as you prepared a teleportation spell.
>Both of you knew the risks of long distance teleportation.
>You knew that there was a chance that your friend might not even survive the spell.
>He might not even appear on the other side considering the distance.
>Accompanying ponies have disappeared during long distance teleportation, vanishing completely from the face of Equestria.
>With this in mind, you wrapped your hooves around Anon’s waist, giving him an affectionate, tight squeeze.
>You wanted to be able to hug him one more time, just in case things didn’t end up well on the other end.
>Focusing on your destination, you activated the spell you had built up, hoping for the best.
>The smell of ozone filled the air, and you were soon blinded by a bright flash.
>There was a time where you would’ve been begging fate not to kill Anon so you would be able to exact revenge on Twilight.
>But now, you just wanted your friend to make it out of this alive.
>>
>>25788333
>You had to try anyway
I didn't expect that at all, somehow this post is beautiful.

What if her Anon goes traveled on Earth? Fuck.
>>25788355
>Even if you haven't entirely convinced yourself that you've not somehow died and gone to horse heaven
Jesus, don't tease me.

>>"APPLEJACK! WHAT IN THE HAY DID YOU DO TO 'NON?! HE LOOKS MORE BANGED UP THAN... THAN... Uh... S-something really old and banged up!"
I shouldn't laugh here.

Dude, it's golden. I love this shit.

>>25788408
>>25788418
WHERE DID THEY GO!? DO TELL!

>>25788607
I know, MnM. I was just shocked that they didn't try to run away. They really want to... kill Twilight. I wasn't prepared for this, but... please, go on.

>>25788630
>With this in mind, you wrapped your hooves around Anon’s waist, giving him an affectionate, tight squeeze.
>You wanted to be able to hug him one more time, just in case things didn’t end up well on the other end.
MnM, right in the feels, right in the...
>>
>>25788355
Best family, one of the best horses, I like this a lot m8. I also enjoy greens where Anon is loco in the coco.
>>
>>25788630
This is pretty cute, I hope Anon makes it to Manehattan, and even if he does, he could still die
>>
>>25788630
This is beautiful, Don't stop m8, we need more
>>
>>25788358
>Forgive me loving you.
B-baka...
>>
>>25788601
>Instead of fighting crime, he uses the abilities he spent years training in to sneak into Twilight's castle/whatever and take pictures of himself putting his nuts on her face while she's asleep.

>Then he leaves the picture for Twilight on her night stand.
>She knows that nutsack anywhere, and she weeps.
>>
>>25789896
>he does this every night
>Twilight does everything to prevent him from nutting in her face
>locks, cameras, guards, traps, everything
>yet, every time, he evades everything she puts between him and her face
>and every morning, she awakes with a fresh picture on your nightstand, the smell of his ball sweat still lingering in the air
>>
>>25788549
Because doesn't get pussy, his muh dead parents stops him from getting any. Except Ra's al Ghul daughter and that can either be consensual or rape depending on what timeline you read. Bats still didn't like either because he got her preggers afterwards
>>
>>25789923
>Doesn't take long before you start gently face-fucking her
>It takes two weeks of waking up with a strange taste in her mouth before she realizes what you're doing
>>
>>25789992
>after a few weeks of doing this you start to miss her
>>
Trying a thing.

> Your stomach turns and your heart Is stuck in your throat as the sky, clouds and earth tumble in an incomprehensible motion.
> The world, streaks of color you were unable to focus on.
> Your senses fail you in the moment.
> Breathing has become difficult as the wind whips into your face.
> "Straighten out!" The panicked scream accompanied by the grunts of a struggle enters muffled into your ears as you try to focus.
> What is that smell?
> Something burning?
> The searing pain doesn't even fully register as you fight your free fall.
> A few hard blinks brings your vision into focus, through the cracked lenses of the goggles you were once going to wear for the Wonderbolts.
> It was your life long dream to finally be able to fly for them.
> You watched them as a filly..
> Had all the posters, most of the signatures.
> Even flew in their junior academy school.
> And fly for them you eventually did.
> Only not the way you have ever imagined, or even wanted.
> You never got to fly for show.
> Nopony ever got to see your totally awesome stunts that you practiced tirelessly on.
> Or at least admire them anyway...
> Not even for competition.
> But for war.
> The defense of everything you still held dear.
> "Dash! Dash!!!" The hair raising pleading screams begin to bring you to.
> Huh?..
> Gilda?..
> You can't move.
> Why can't you move?!
> Panic grips you as you watch your dearest friend, Gilda fight off those... Those things trying to reach you.
>>
>>25790545

"Dash! Dash!" You hold on tight to the night terror having Rainbow Dash.
> Your arms clenching around her back holding her forelegs into your bruised chest and her wing down.
> She's been bucking and crying in her sleep again.
> You are Anon.
> And as terrible as you feel for her, you're starting to get tired of waking up with a swollen bloody lip when she gets like this.
> But you understand though...
> You have to..
> "Nnngh!" She continues to squirm half awake still stuck in her terror.
> "Gah! Get off of~" She rears her own head back.
> You wince realizing what she's about to do.
> The only defence you're able to provide is a scrunched face as she head butts the bridge of your nose.
> "Gilda!" She cries as she strikes you with her forehead above her scared eye.
> Your eyes immediately begin to sting and water as its becomes almost impossible to breathe from your poor nose.
> Your vision temporarily hazes as the colors of her hair still close to your face, trail.
> She must have noticed, as battle hardened as she was, and took quick advantage breaking free from your grip using her hind legs to kick into your stomach.
> A breath depleting 'oof' escapes you while releasing her and buckling foward.
> She springs aggressively from you back to the bed.
> She seems frantic still with gasping breaths and wide confused eyes.
> "Get away!"
"Dash" you choke back a cough, "It's a nightmare! You need to relax!" You still hold your stomach.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>25790590

> It falls on deaf ears as she steps back and hops up into the air to take flight.
> As much physical pain you were in, your heart still ached when she did this.
> Her wing sprawled and flapped, but with out the other she awkwardly turned to the handicapped side, falling from the air and landing much to her own confusion into the floor.
> "Gah!" She squeaked.
> You gave her a moment to process.
> Just like you always did...
> Taking the moment, you wipe some of the blood she drew away from your mouth.
> When you began to hear her sniffles you knew it was safe to approach her again.
> Circling around the bed, you saw her on the floor, using her one wing to cover her humiliation.
"Dash.. it's ok... I'm here. " You quietly try to reassure her.
> She hated getting emotional infront of you.
> Something about it being weak, or how she's too awesome to do something so filly like.
> It was a front, but you let her have her pride...
"C'mon Dashie.. C'mere.. " You gently pick her back up into your chest and let her quietly sob.
> Cradling her, and giving her a few quiet shhh's she begins to relax into you.
> You noticed the nub of her missing wing move slightly when she adjusted her functioning one.
> You couldn't imagine how difficult it must be...
> But you look away before she can catch you looking.
> She hated that..
> "I'm -sniff- I'm sorry Anon.." she speaks into your chest.
"Shh.. just relax. It's okay.."
> Reaching down next to her side of her bed, you grab her prosthetic.
>>
>>25790512
Get your consensual shit out of my board.
>>
>>25790601

> A stainless steel looking device shaped to match her opposite wing.
"Here..."
> You're not exactly sure how it works.
> 'magic' of some kind..
> Aligning it up to her side, the device makes an audible clank sound that caused her twitch.
"S-sorry..." you uncomfortably apologize.
> She shakes her head indicating not to worry.
> After a moment she stretches the device, her new wing, out to the side.
> "I.. I think I'm okay now.." she pulls her head away from your chest and tried to look up at you.
"...Okay.." you lean down and boop her nose with your own before planting a quick gentle kiss to her lips.
> She blushed, not always being the affectionate type.
> But you were alone.
> You'll take it when you can.
> She leans her head back into you for a moment before spreading both her natural and artificial wing.
> With a few flaps she was in flight like nothing ever changed.
> "Anon?.. p.." she wipes her eyes uneasily "Please don't tell anypony about this..." her still red eyes search for your understanding.
"Wouldn't dream of it..." You give her a reassuring smile while leaning back onto the bed.
> But changed it has...
> Everything.
>>
>>25790613
GO. KEEP GOING.
>>
File: CommanderRainbowDash.png (923 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
CommanderRainbowDash.png
923 KB, 752x1063
>>25790613

Idea I was toying with while I try to get myself in the mood to write.
> inb4 finish one story first faggot.
> inb4 who's Wan?.

So there's that.. kthxenjoy
>>
File: rainbowdash.gif (765 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
rainbowdash.gif
765 KB, 350x200
>>25790645
>>25790647
Also dassit. For now. I just wanted to pitch the framework of it/see of it qualifies for MP. Also I have to stop being a huge faggot and finish TS.
>>
>>25790673
b-but

I wanna hear about Rainbow Dash's phantom pain. )^:
>>
>>25790815
>Standing before you was Sunset Shimmer herself.
Ohh so Bacon hair appears
>>
>>25790846
F U C K

You thought it was Starlight Glimmer, but really it was I, Sunset Shimmer!"
>>
File: Shim Sham..png (2 MB, 5000x9185) Image search: [Google]
Shim Sham..png
2 MB, 5000x9185
>>25790673
I feel i will feel very sad feels with this green, I like it.
>>25790815
>Standing before you was Sunset Shimmer herself.
Anon + Starlight Glimmer = Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>25788630
>Your name is Newsflash.
>You are now just starting to awake, the Sun’s rays having been bothering you for some time now.
>Having been so rudely awoken by the star above, you jump out of bed, irate, but ready to get the day started.
>And, as usual, your start your day by monologing.
“I live on the Equestrian Gardens Building on West Eighty First Street on the eleventh floor.”
>You smiled to yourself as you spoke.
>You didn’t know why you did it, but reminding yourself how successful always cheered you up in the morning.
“My name is Newsflash. I’m twenty seven years old.”
>You continued to monologue to yourself as you moved out of your bedroom and walked down the hallway leading into your living room.
“I believe in taking care of myself, and a… a… what’s that fucking smell?”
>You were suddenly blinded by bright flash as the smell of ozone grew stronger and stronger.
>”Newsflash!”
>That voice…
>It couldn’t be...
>You rubbed at your eyes, trying desperately to regain your vision.
>Finally, it returned to you.
>You had to take a few moments to take in the sight before you.
>Standing before you was Starlight Glimmer herself.
>Her mane, usually extremely well taken care of, was a dirty mess, looking like she had the worst case of bed mane you’ve ever seen.
>Her pink coat was in no better shape, being matted and stained with dirt, mud, and blood.
>She was covered in lacerations and burns, and looked like she was ready to collapse at any second.
>She looked like she had just taken a casual stroll through Tartarus.

Third time's the charm.
>>
>>25790922
>But it was the sight of the creature that was doubled over beside her that shocked you the most.
>You recognized him, having done more than your fair share of pieces of him.
>It was Prince Anonymous, the one and only ‘human’ in Equestria, adorned in some sort of weird black armor.
>His armor made Starlight look freshly bathed, with the amount of grime and blood that covered it.
>His hairless face was covered in dried sweat, dirt, burns, and bruises.
>In his hands, he held a crossbow, freshly scarred from a recent battle.
>The two of them had looked like they had just left a warzone.
>For all you knew, that might have been the case.
>You shook yourself from your thoughts, before stepping towards the two of them.
“Starlight… what are you… how…”
>She met your stammering with a tired grin.
>”I suppose I have a lot to explain… but first…”
>Her exhausted smile widened just a bit.
>”I have the story of the century for you.”

Check em.
>>
File: 1400324992134.jpg (19 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1400324992134.jpg
19 KB, 1024x768
>>25790828
Yes! They got away! Time to let every single person know what the fuck is going on through the media! Can't wait to see how that stupid bitch Twilight takes this.
>>25790613
I like it. Some don't realize it but this same scenario happens a lot. Keep up the great work Without. Always look forward to green from you.
Even if it isn't Anon brutally killing Flash.
>>
>>25790512
>Five years of doing this leads to a beautiful wedding
>You can still smell your dick on her breath every time you kiss her
>>
>>25790997
>One day you faked your own death because of reasons
>>
>>25790931
I wan't to know how Anon is doing, the guy must be about to dump his internal organs right there, on Newsflash's apartment floor.
>>
>>25790931
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>The thing you feared most falling asleep last night happened in the middle of your pleasant slumber.
>The Guard had made contact with Anonymous.
>He didn’t go quietly into the night.
>Far from it.
>The casualty reports were still rolling in.
>With every new name added to the list of the confirmed casualties, you felt your guilt increase.
>This was all your fault.
>Everything.
>The blood of the fallen was on your hooves.
>Worst of all, Anon got away.
>He teleported away to parts unknown.
>Now you didn’t even have a chance to talk things through with him.
>You let out a soft sigh of resignation.
>You felt a bit like Anonymous for admitting it… but you needed a drink.
>>
>>25791064
He lost his eye in the fifth dimension so now he looks like Big Boss.
>>
>>25791092
beard included?
>>
>>25791113
Yes.
>>
File: 2641.jpg (113 KB, 429x585) Image search: [Google]
2641.jpg
113 KB, 429x585
>>25791121
yes!
>>
>>25791078
Surely a drink of horse semen.
>>
>>25791186
Of the finest quality. (^:
>>
>>25791208
"finest" pleb tier
>>
>>25791121
Is this like an equivalent exchange thing? Like he lost the eye but got a kickass beard in exchange?
>>
File: lethimsmoke.gif (892 KB, 245x269) Image search: [Google]
lethimsmoke.gif
892 KB, 245x269
>>25791880
Now he looks like the best looking man in vidya.
>>
>>25791078
Now I don't feel sorry for Twilight, at all. If she wants to get her husband, she needs to come clean to someone. It seems like she cares more about saving face than her own husband.

I would walk up to her and say, "You don't love him."

I'd figure anon would be the type of guy to die for a person he loved. What about you guys? Would you die for someone you loved?
>>
>>25792260
I recently have been in situations that required me to make that decision, had to help my best friend out of a fight, I got fucked up, but I still won, my friend is shit at fighting and would probably break his hand by punching someone.
>>
>>25792260
>I'd figure anon would be the type of guy to die for a person he loved.

He did die for someone he loved, he died for Big Boss, And Twilight will never be able to comprehend the kind of love and loyalty.
>>
>>25791078
>Now you didn’t even have a chance to talk things through with him.
>didn’t even have a chance to talk
>chance to talk
>talk

Bitch, you should be begging for his forgiveness.
>>
>>25792535
Reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8&
>>
>>25792260
I have a feeling that were finally gonna see the rest of the Mane 6 chew her out.
I fucking hope or they're all retarded!
>>
>>25792699
What if one or some of the six had a thing for anon?
>>
>>25792736
Then all the better because that should means it's just a bit more personal.
>>
>>25785349
every ones dumping today making me feel left out

>Lilac swings out of bed, fixes her side of the blanket before she looks up and gives you a soft smile.
>She turns and makes her way to the door
>As she opens the door she turns her head and gives you one last smile, before she leaves the room, closing the door behind her.
>You sit in bed for a few moments more, the desire to go anywhere almost none existence.
>With a heavy sigh you swing the cinder blocks you call legs to the side of the bed.
>Lifting yourself up you almost fall forward.
>Catching yourself with your left arm against the wall.
>Wish you can say it was a perfect catch but it wasn’t
>Your arm is tipping the lampshade that sits on nightstand, bending and deforming as it is forced against the wall.
>The picture frame that holds yours and Lilac’s wedding day picture fall onto the nightstand, knocking the pill bottles off.
>One of them lands on your foot but you are to numb to feel it, the other rolls under the bed.
>Holy shit since when is getting out of bed a difficult task?
>Your breathing accelerated and sweat collects at your forehead.
>Shuffling toward the bathroom another task that should be effortless, instead feels like a dauntless challenge.
>You open the door, shuffle inside, and turn on the lights.
>Ignoring the mirror for the time being you turn on faucet and let the cold water flood into your palms.
>>
>>25793936
>You slap the water across your face a couple of times, hoping for some feel good feeling.
>Your hope was misplaced.
>Staring down into the sink, hearing the water swirl down the drain lets your mind wonder.
>What is wrong with me? , Why does everyday get worse? , What could possibly be causing this?
>Turning off the faucet, your eyes finally wonders upward to the mirror.
>Wow you look like shit.
>Actuality that is an understatement and an insult to every piece of shit that exists.
>Your eyes are so bloodshot that you fear if you cry blood would come out of your tear ducts.
>The bags under your eyes are so deep you could put physical items in them and go on a world trip.
>Your green complexion has turned to vomit green.
>And in two week your healthy body weight of 155ib to 100ib.
> Something physical can’t be doing this to you.
>But it makes no sense if it’s magical either
>When you first arrived in Equstria, Twilight poked and prodded you with every spell she could muster figuring out that your magic immunity was akin to dragon scales.
>With your half assed clean up finished you pull yourself away from and reenter the bedroom.
>>
>>25793964
You do a pretty good job explaining just how fucked your Anon is. It's making me sick to read about him in the best way.
>>
>>25793964
>100 pounds.
Yeah that's really unhealthy.
I like where this is going continue.
>>
>>25790647
>>25790673
More! But don't forget about TS
>>25791092
>>25791121
We phantom painnow?
>>
>>25794590
Maybe in the future.
>>
File: 1444177547137.jpg (58 KB, 352x586) Image search: [Google]
1444177547137.jpg
58 KB, 352x586
>>25795527
Yes
>>
>>25795527
nice...
bump!
>>
>>25788355
>You and the pony you had come to know by proxy as Applejack headed in unison to the bathroom to clean yourselves off
>Or rather, tried to
>That red-maned filly was actually quite adamant on separating the two of you
>She let you leave the bedroom to find yourself a first aid kit
>Good thing you still had your skivvies on
>But you were really starting to grow attached to the traditional Scottish manskirt
>You had made a token effort to insist you weren't all that beat up, that her sister wasn't even been responsible for most of the damage
>She wasn't listening
>From what you could tell, she was simply relishing an opportunity to admonish her bigger sister
>The relations between siblings could be hella scary sometimes, yo
>>
>>25795864
>Closing the door behind you, you found the hallway outside of the bedroom was not much of an improvement in the department of human occupational comfort
>Bumping your head against the ceiling was not high on your priority list today, but you can now safely tick it off all the same
>This was going to be murder on your spine if you had to keep hunching over
>How did "you" live like this?
>Rubbing the newest bruise on your battered cranium, you checked each door in the hall for the one that heralded itself the gateway to the washroom
>Seeking out the sink, you move to crouch down in front of it, peering into the mirror to take a quick assessment of the state your features were in
>Bloody mouth like you were the Raw Meat Buffet's #1 customer? Check
>Displaced nose to rival those of the greatest superstars of the sports world? Check
>Bags under your eyes to complete the overall serial killer look? You better believe that's a check
>Trainwreck that you were aside, you were more than a little relieved to find your reflection was still that of the mug you'd known your whole life
>You weren't relishing this next part though
>You've never broken your nose before in your life
>But this isn't going to get done at all if you don't go through with it yourself
>This shit is too delicate for hooves to fix after all
>Carefully taking your septum between the fingers of both hands, you begin to apply pressure
"Gaaah! Fuck this! Fuck everything! Fucking ffffffffffff..."
>>
>>25795870
>A voice clears its throat loudly behind you as your paired string of expletives and adventures in nasal bonesetting are brought to a close
>Craning your head back to look over your shoulder, in the open doorway you find Applejack, released from the dreaded clutches of her vengeful younger sister
>"Don't think yer overdoin' it just a smidge, do ya?"
>She's giving you a smirk that just screams, 'Stop being a pussy, faggot,' and your faith in your own masculinity takes massive damage
>You want to say something to save face, maybe take a return-fire potshot, but you get the feeling she can dish out more than you presently have the constitution to take
"Yeah, yeah. Hey, what're you doing in here anyway? Can't a guy get a little privacy?"
>"Whadda ya need privacy fer? We're married, ain't we?"
>She's got a point
>"Now how about we catch ourselves a shower? Just the two a' us."
>A very compelling prospect, were you not entirely deadset on returning to the woman you had actually married
>Additionally, there was the tiniest bit of a snag in the form of the fact that you simply could not bring yourself to expose your particulars in front of a total stranger
>Well, not a total stranger
>You know her
>But you don't know her
>Y'know?
"Please, don't do this to me right now. I need to sort myself out. Figure out where I am. Physically and mentally. I'm sorry, just, give me time, alright?"
>"Oh, uh, sure. I mean, I wasn't really thinkin'. Don't wanna rush ya or anythin'. I'll just wait mah turn."
>Though she tried to mask her disappointment, she acquiesced with the most reassuring cheer she could muster
>It was heartwrenching to let down the mare with the glittering green eyes, but you were thankful for the consideration
>With the soft click of the bathroom door closing behind you, you undressed and stepped into the shower
>Your thoughts were drawn to both the woman and the horse before both images dissolved under the steady stream of warm water that drenched your flesh
>>
>>25795875
>Breakfast ended up being an interesting prospect in the face of your circumstances
>Now clothed in simple attire "you" had kept stored in the wardrobe of the room you shared with Applejack,
>And equipped with bonus tissues stuffed up your recovering nostrils,
>You found yourself sitting at a family-sized, yet still decidedly short for your stature, dinner table
>Flanked on both sides by Applejack and that same yellow filly from before, you also found you sat opposite a large red stallion
>While he easily towered over every other pony present, he could not match your height if he tried
>With the sheer muscle density he must have, mind, he could easily make you a few feet shorter if you decided to say something stupid
>Beside him sat a fourth pony, an elder mare of green coat, never seeming without a jovial smile creasing her wizened face when she eyed you and Applejack together
>Just one more little problem had cropped up while you were busy processing that information
>You hadn't asked Applejack what the names of her family members were
>If this were your human wife, that wouldn't be a problem
>You knew the names of your human wife's family
>But this was your horse wife
>And you were expected to know the names of your horse wife's family
>No pressure, right?
>You could play this by ear, right?
>Just get them talking to one another and hope they refer to each other by name at some point in the conversation
>It might at least be safe to surmise the old green mare was the one the little yellow one had been referring to as "Granny"
>However you couldn't be sure that was so much her name, a nickname, an honorific, or any of the above to be utilised only by her grandchildren
>Better safe than sorry on that one

-----

The next bit might be a little while before I get done with it. The bathroom scene wasn't even supposed to be this long but I just got caught up in it.
>>
>>25788358
>>25788585
>>25788659
Oh shit. Fapman noticed me.
>>25788841
Thanks mane. I honestly didn't expect this to be so well received. I owe you guys a lot.
>>
>>25790673
fuck your inb4.
finish one story first faggot
then do this one. granted we haven't seen the actual problems revealed yet, but the concept is promising... and could turn into a rather heartwrenching ending tho i'd rather not... i've had my fill of sad ITT thankyouverymuch
>>
>>25795887
Fixing broken noses is hell. Poor Anon, I wonder if he will accept that he is now a horsefucker.
>>
>>25791078
I hope Bitchy McCunt will find out that Flash planned all of this and kill him by herself. This would be so delicious.
>>
>>25796529
Kek
>>
>>25796529
this
>>
File: ponkanerd.png (268 KB, 1106x1024) Image search: [Google]
ponkanerd.png
268 KB, 1106x1024
I got a final today, after that I'm free to write some Ponk.
Patrolling the Mojave Wasteland makes a guy wish for a nuclear winter as well.
>>
>>25798362
Holy shit that's a sexycute ponk.
>>
File: unf1.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unf1.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>25798362
>>
>>25798362
I'm gonna need one heaping helping of Pinkie Pie with whipped cream on top
>>
File: panko.jpg (634 KB, 1200x1752) Image search: [Google]
panko.jpg
634 KB, 1200x1752
>>25798782
An anon after my own heart. Well, I passed my classes so you guys will get a King-sized green dump basically a triple size update for being gone so long if I can make that much today.
>>
>>25791078
>You are Anonymous.
>You felt as if your insides had gotten ripped out of you, pulled apart, put back together, then put back inside of you.
>Consider what you’ve heard about the effects of long distance teleportation, you wouldn’t be shocked if that was actually the case.
>You were suddenly assaulted by a violent coughing fit.
>”A-Anon?!”
>You couldn’t respond to your friend as she cried out in concern.
>You couldn’t even move your head to look up at her.
>You were hit with the taste of iron, as you noted that there was now a splatter of crimson staining the white carpet below.
>Starlight was now at your side, trying to support you and help you on your feet.
>”Come on… let’s get you up…”
>Starting to regain some of your motor control, you shifted your gaze from the floor to her face.
>Her persian eyes met yours as you looked her way, a reassuring smile crossing her muzzle.
“S-starlight…”
>She raised a curious brow at you as you continued.
“Let’s not teleport again…”
>She grinned as she nodded in agreement, leaning in to give you an affectionate nuzzle.
>”Don’t worry, no more teleportation… we made it, Anon.”
>You felt a small smile cross your bloodied, dirty lips as you took in her words.
>You had made it.
>You overcame it all.
>Twilight.
>Her friends.
>The piece of shit that had fucked her behind her back.
>Even the Royal Guard, who, despite how hard they tried to do so, were unable to kill you, or your companion.
>Now nothing stood between you, and revenge.
>Your lust for vengeance fueling your body with strength, you shakily rose off the ground with the help of Starlight.
>>
>>25799318
>Once you were on your feet, you shifted your focus to the new mare who stood before, seemingly in shock from the sight before her.
“Sorry about the mess… you got a shower I could use?”
>She nodded shakily, motioning down the hall behind her.
>”It’ll be the first door on your left.”
“Cool, thanks.”
>You shot her a grateful smile.
>Doing your best not to fall flat on your face, you stumbled past the two ponies, following the mare’s instructions.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1000x1000
>>25799318

"Such lust for revenge!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!"
>>
>>25799337
He got really fucked up by the travel, didn't he?
>>
>>25789870
It's not like I lied, or something...

>>25790545
>>25790590
>>25790601
>>25790613
I'm interested. It's interesting.

>>25790922
>>25790931
A new hero? Go on.

>>25793936
>>25793964
Hmm.

>>25795864
>>25795870
>>25795875
>>25795887
Mo-oar?

>>25796070
It's not like you didn't deserve that.

>>25799318
>>25799337
Moar?
>>
>>25799337
Is promised suffering of Twalot finally coming?
>>
>>25799826
Retribution is at hand brothers, soon we shall quench this thirst for revenge, and slake the fires of our hatred.
>>
File: yayaya.png (112 KB, 640x999) Image search: [Google]
yayaya.png
112 KB, 640x999
>>
File: qwert.png (91 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
qwert.png
91 KB, 640x960
>>
>>25800149
>>25800116
I had a chuckle.
>>
File: meme-from-iphonetextgenerator.png (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
meme-from-iphonetextgenerator.png
80 KB, 640x960
>>
File: 1351901087421.gif (972 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1351901087421.gif
972 KB, 320x240
>>25798362
>mfw that flash
>>
>>25799337
>You are Starlight Glimmer.
>The moment that Newsflash heard her shower turn on, she rounded on you, a questioning expression on her face.
>”Starlight… what the fuck is going on?”
>She approached you, placing a hoof on your shoulder as she eyed you down.
>”It’s been three years since I last heard from you. Now you’re randomly teleporting into my living room with a fucking prince, looking like you just left a warzone… is that even your blood?”
>You felt an uneasy grin as took in her last words.
“Some of it…”
>”Dear Celestia…”
>You eyed her down with a smirk.
“You remember how I said I had the story of the century?”
>She nodded, as she regarded you with a raised brow.
>”Yeah… I do.”
>You slinked a hoof over her shoulder, before motioning up the hallway towards the bathroom Anon was currently occupying with your other hoof.
“The Princess of fucking Friendship, of all ponies, has been sleeping around behind poor Anonymous’s back. For over two months. Everybody knew, and they hid it from him”
>Newsflash perked up at this, realizing the implications of your words.
“That’s not all, either.”
>You took a moment to motion towards your once soft and pristine coat, now stained with the blood of your enemies.
“They sent the Royal Guard after us, Newsie. They didn’t even try to arrest us. They sent hundreds of Guards into the Everfree Forest just to hunt us down and kill us.”
>>
>>25800817
>You pulled away from the mare, giving her a cocky smirk.
“You and I both ponies will eat this shit up. The scandal alone would be front page stuff… but the Royal Guard being sent to kill us? That’s… that’s…”
>She held up her hoof, signalling you to stop.
>”I know, I know…”
>The newsmare rubbed her face with her hoof, shaking her head as she tried to process everything.
>”Fucking… just go clean up… we’ll talk when you don’t smell like corpse.”
>You shot her a smile.
“Right. I should go check up on Anon, anyways.”
>Newsflash shot you a concerned look as you brought up your companion.
>”The Everfree Forest is a pretty long distance to teleport… you should go in get him checked out, to make sure he’s not missing anything.”
>You grimaced as she pointed out the obvious.
“I know… but with the Royal Guard trying to kill us and all… getting him checked out by a doctor is out of the question…”
>You took notice of the uneasy look on her face.
“Hey, don’t worry, I know a few medical spells. I’ll check him out and make sure he doesn’t die in your house.”
>Your comment didn’t seem to make her any less worried.
>”If you say so, Starlight.”
>You shot her a quick reassuring smile, before turning about and trotting towards the restroom.
>>
File: 1450311561802.jpg (80 KB, 672x638) Image search: [Google]
1450311561802.jpg
80 KB, 672x638
>>25800827
This is gonna get good.
>>
>>25800827
>You are Anonymous.
>The moment you turned on the shower, your legs gave out on you, forcing you into a controlled fall.
>Fucking teleportation.
>Now, you in a seated position in the tub, your legs stretched out as you let the warm water wash away at the sweat, dirt, and blood that covered your body.
>You felt genuine pleasure as you let your legs relax for the first time since you first engaged your pursuers.
>The running, fighting, and subsequent long-range teleportation had taken it’s toll on you.
>The only thing that kept you going at this point was your lust for revenge.
>That, and keeping your one friend alive and well.
>Had Starlight fallen on the field of battle, you wouldn’t have known what to do.
>It was your fault, really.
>You knew the risks that came with taking shelter in such an open area.
>You should’ve moved on, found a cave or something, then continued to hide from the Guards until you reached a point where you could safely teleport to your final destination.
>But you didn’t.
>It didn’t matter, though.
>Your friend was alive.
>Safe, and relatively unscratched.
>That’s all that mattered to you.
>>
>>25801031
Oh boy. Time for a sitrep on Anon's body.
>>
About done with the next update, but I have to get ready for work. I'll try to push it out before I leave.
>>
>>25801031
>You were pulled from your thoughts as you heard the bathroom door open and close.
>You shot your head to the right, spotting Starlight trotting towards the tub, a sheepish smile on her face.
>”Mind if I join you?”
>There was a point yesterday when you would’ve said no, or at least question her motives.
>At this point, however, you didn’t care anymore.
>The two of you weren’t just friends at this point.
>You were siblings, not related by blood, but bonded by it.
>With that in mind, you shot the mare a smile, waving her your way.
“There’s plenty of room.”
>The mare took in your invitation with gusto.
>Carefully climbing inside the tub, making sure not to slip or step on you, she positioned herself over you, before slowly falling backwards onto your lap.
>She took a moment to stretch out, before leaning back against your chest.
>A small, content sigh escaping her lips as the water began to wash away all the grime from the intense fight you haven’t even been away from for fifteen minutes.
>You had to admit… you were more than a little concerned about Starlight.
>You were used to fighting, to taking lives.
>You were a soldier, even if your time in MSF was way behind you, you would always be a soldier.
>But, Starlight wasn’t.
>You knew her spells took out scores more Guards than your crossbow and CQC did.
>You hoped she’d be able to handle what she did when it came to her.
>”Hey…”
>Starlight’s voice shook you from your thoughts.
>You glanced down, spotting her looking up at you.
>”Are you alright?”
>You felt a small smile cross your face as you opened your mouth to respond.
“Yeah, I’m still in one piece…”
>A severe pain in your chest reminded you that you were more than likely wrong.
“Well, mostly.”
>>
>>25801800
>You eyed the mare with a curious look.
“How about you? How are you holding up?”
>She nodded, meeting your concern with a grin.
>”That wouldn’t be the first time I’ve dealt with the Guard.”
>You raised a brow at her statement.
>Perhaps she was more of a fighter than you gave her credit for.
>”Hey…”
>Once more being pulled away from your thoughts by Starlight’s voice, you noted her shifting her body to face you.
>Now effectively straddling your hips, she eyed you with that same pleasant smile from before.
“Hmm?”
>She leaned in, wrapping her hooves around your neck as she opened her mouth to speak.
>”Thanks for looking out for me… I would be dead if it weren’t for you…”
>She nuzzled you with affection as she continued to speak.
>”Here we are… on the eve of our greatest victory… nothing’s going to stop us now, Anon. Both of us are going to have our revenge~”
>Your heart throbbed in response to her words, shivers running down your spine as her hot breath cascaded down your neck.
>You found yourself wrapping your arms around the mare’s soaked body, pulling her into a tight embrace.
>A large smile spread across your lips as you fantasized about the coming days.
>When the press break the news about Twilight betrayal, and the Royal Guard attempted to murder a member of the royal family with limited justification, heads would roll.
>Twilight would be punished, and the two of you would get the justice you craved.
>>
>>25801811
Wouldn't anon's past be brought up after everything is said and done? It seems to have been an issue when he first arrived, but it seems he managed to avoid revealing too much prior to all this. Now that he has actually killed, and his "power level" has been revealed, I don't think he can avoid it. Will they use some sort of spell to look into his memories? Who would have the right to look at them?
>>
>>25801899
>all these dubs

You bring up valid points, but with the endgame I have in mind, nobody will really have the chance to dig around inside of his head.
>>
>>25801982
>inb4 anon dies.
>>
>>25802000
Trips are wrong for once.
>>
File: 1442033561467.png (115 KB, 377x378) Image search: [Google]
1442033561467.png
115 KB, 377x378
>>25802081
I got my eye on you.
>>
>>25802081
SPOILERS
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
>>
>>25802104
>>25802111
Anon already died, actually.

When he became a demon, the Anon everybody knew died.

He's going to become Big Boss.
>>
I don't see how Twilight being unfaithful to her husband gives him the right to plan with a terrorist her downfall and/or death. And all the posts supporting this decision.
>>
>>25802156
It's not about who has the right. Nobody said it was rational. Revenge is about feeling good in the moment, even if eventually it hurts every party involved. That's my best guess as to the overall point of the story.
>>
>>25802156
It's not right, but damn satisfying to see.
I have no excuses.
>>
>>25802156
>>25802180
Basically.

Nothing Anon is doing is rational. The rational thing would've been to get proof, get a divorce, and live off the money you get in the divorce.

This story is about somebody taking Anon off the rational path and pushing him to take revenge against her cheating wife.

Though, really, at this point it doesn't extend any farther than breaking news of the scandal to the media. Save for Anon and Starlight fighting the Royal Guard in self defense.
>>
>>25802218
If it ends up being anything like lategame Kaz after the death of Skullface, I could see one or both of them getting steadily more and more irrational, to the point of seeking vengeance for the most minor of slights.
>>
>>25802239
Or jumping at phantom pains
>>
If Twilight was going to have anon's baby...would the child become something like Sasuke Uchiha?
>>
>>25795887
>Overwhelming your carefully calculated worries regarding horse monikers came an urge you were far more prepared to sate
>Hunger
>And with the spread that sat before you now, there would be no resisting
>How it had escaped your attention will forever remain one of the greatest mysteries in your life
>From freshly baked apple pie, to a range of sliced breads and bagels, to pancakes and waffles, salads, oatmeal, and even eggs both scrambled and sunny-side up
>Pitchers of juice and water appearing as bountiful oases destined for the parched desert that was your mouth
>Your eyes take it all in while your sense of smell shakes its nonexistent fist at any other sense that can appreciate something other than the coppery taste of blood and tattered tissue
>Every passing second becomes pure agony as your decent upbringing compels you to wait for one of the ponies to make the first move on this veritable banquet
>Was that a twitch?
>Did one of them lift a hoof?
>Which is she going for first?
>How about the little one?
>Kids are always the most impatient
>Please won't one of you JUST-
>>
>>25802839
>Right as you thought yourself ready to scream, time seemed to resume its normal pace as the ponies all moved in unison to divvy up their respective meals
>Laughter and friendly banter had started in full swing as they all passed to one another the portions they couldn't reach
>You found yourself stunned by the immediate familiarity of it all
>Each one of them so greatly mirrored your wife and her family
>The older brother who always had time to help his sisters when they needed him
>The younger sister with no end of concerns about her place in the world, yet still maintaining a positive outlook
>The grandmother who could pull a split-second 180 from doddering and forgetful, to spry and ready to tackle life head on
>Frankly, it was uncanny
>But you really need to do something about that nasty habit you have of zoning out
>Look at the dinner table you fool
>Full plates surrounded you, with none of them your own
>A modest few scraps of food and drink remained for you to pick over like a vulture
>Your stomach was crying bloody murder and cursing you with every primal fibre of its being
>Burying your face in your hands you could do nothing but lament your own nature
>Only the sounds of something dull and solid landing on the plate in front of you could stir you
>Turning to find your saviour in the form of horsewaifu having mercifully split half of her serving onto your plate with a blush
>You could kiss this equine angel responsible for your salvation from malnourishment
>Were you a horsefucking man
>>
>>25802853
>"...An' that's when I saw her reared up over 'im! Lookin' 'bout ready ta deliver another heckuva whallop! I had to give 'er a piece of my mind. She knows 'Non ain't as tough as she is."
>You know it wasn't really like that
>"Applejack! Izzat true?! Thought I raised ya better'n ta take out yer anger problems on yer hubby! Ya know he's runtier than 'em other minotaurs!"
>Ouch
>Right where it hurts, Granny
>"Now look, Applejack. Thought we established a long ways back that a stallion ain't an apple tree. Ya can't jus' buck it and expect everythin' to fall into place."
>The red stallion, having remained predominantly silent to this point, spoke at last, a deep drawl that rumbles from the diaphragm carrying calmly measured words
>Were Applejack's face to turn any redder, you might worry she would pop
>Whether it was more from embarassment, or from what felt as though the reprimand carried strangely lewd connotations, you couldn't tell
>It was about time you stepped in on this
>You might've had the worst wake-up call of your whole life
>But the mare with the cowboy hat was not at fault for your idiocy
>Mouthful of food or no, you were going to defend thi-
>"Why would she buck him, Big Mac? 'E might be funny lookin', but anypony can tell there ain't no apples on 'im."
>You choked
>In desperation you grasp for the glass of apple juice beside you and chug it greedily in concert with a few knocks against your chest
>Please, please, please, kid
>Never say that again
>Embarassing death staved off for now, you console yourself with having learned how to address the stallion
>That left the enigma of this adorable, naive yellow filly, still staring with youthful confusion at "Big Mac"
>>
>>25802839
>>25802853
>>25802867

MORE! I'm hanging on every word
>>
>>25802867
K-keep going.
>>
>>25802968
>>25803231
Such a lust for moar...

-----

>>25802867
>Your improvised lesson in basic survival in the face of things not at all threatening proved a tough act to follow
>But you were nothing if not persistent
>Making sure your foolish facehole was clear of life-giving debris this time, of course
"Alright now look. It's not like that. I broke my nose when I fell out of bed. While Applejack did indeed slap me, I guarantee I deserved every bit of it."
"So please, don't put this on her. I just had... a really bad dream. That's all. I was a little out of it when I woke up and I needed to have some sense knocked into me."
>Your voice cracked, prompting you to clear your throat once more
>The council of three all stared at you with concern
>They turned to look at one another, something unspoken seeming to pass between them
>Nodding collectively, they look back at you and Applejack once more
>"Well if'n ya say so. Yer a good'un, 'Non. Yer a part a' this family now, an' we all hate ta see family hurt."
>"Sorry Applejack. I was just tryin' ta mess with ya."
>"Golly, I'm real sorry too, sis. I love you an' 'Non lots an' I can't stand ta see ya fightin'."
>Damn your eyes
>You weren't crying
>It was just raining in here
>Your heart was twisted up in knots by the display of these small horses
>This was why you loved them
>Whether they were human or not
>They were your family
>At your side it seemed Applejack was in much the same state as you were
>Though curiously absent of wetness around those large lovely eyes
>You suppose everybody deals with things in their own way
>Or was it 'everypony'?
>>
>>25803710
>You are Applejack

>And your husband, who wasn't really your husband, but you were absolutely certain was your husband, just spared you from quite possibly the most embarassing discussion of your life
>Just like that, it was like he'd taken the spears of their words into his, uh, 'hands', pointed them at his own heart, and dared them to thrust
>You might just be a simple country pony, but you could see how he put so much of himself out there
>Just to protect you
>When he didn't even believe you were his wife
>Dagnabbit, if only he could understand how you felt for him right now
>You would take him upstairs and rut him until the cows came home
>But he was in a bad way
>Whether it was pure delusion, a spell, or maybe some kind of curse that's been placed on him, he needed your help
>That begged the question of: how would you help?
>You're just an Earth Pony
>You can't use magic the way a Unicorn can
>Maybe,
>Just maybe,
>Your friend Twilight could
>She always knew how to find a way out of a bad situation
>Except when she was at the center of it
>Never was good at lookin' close to home, that one
>>
>>25803710
I finally had the time to go through and read through this, and I just caught that Don Quixote reference. 10/10 m8, keep going.
>>
>>25803722
>Breakfast ended without much fanfare
>The dishes were collected and taken to the kitchen to be cleaned
>Anon offered to help Granny with the job, whose assistance she gladly accepted
>Big McIntosh had gone to do the morning chores alone after you explained that you were going to take Anon to see Twilight about the strange condition he was in
>Apple Bloom was off to school
>Hopefully she wouldn't be getting herself into too much trouble today
>Waiting in the entryway of the farmhouse, it wasn't long before Anon found you
"Dishes all taken care of, Anon? Figured we oughta go see a friend. You probly don' recall 'er, come ta think of it."
>Clasping those hands of his together, he nods
>"Sounds good. I could use a chance to stretch my legs. And the rest of me, come to think it."
>Hands unclasped, he rubs the back of his neck for emphasis
>With a tip of your hat to him, you wheel around and head for the door
>The both of you stepping outside into the warm mid-morning air of summer to begin your journey
"Now if this is like tha las' time you were new ta Equestria, there's gonna be a few things I'll have ta explain to ya,"
>You start, picking up a steady trot alongside your bipedal husband down the winding dirt road that led to town
"First off, is that yer guess that we're called 'ponies' was right on the mark..."
>>
>>25804684
>You are Anonymous

>It was a bit difficult to take in all of this information at once
>'Cutie marks' that determine the destiny of every pony in the land,
>Ponies that could fly,
>Ponies that could use magic,
>Two godlike ponies embodying the traits of all three major varieties of pony that control the major celestial bodies,
>Coordinated teams of flying ponies that decide the weather on a daily basis,
>A pony princess that apparently held the lofty dominion over 'love' itself, as well as an entire empire with structures made entirely of crystal,
>It all made it that much harder to believe you hadn't simply snapped during your wedding
>Right now you could be throwing yourself against padded walls, singing mad songs about families of apple-centric ponies
>If that were the case, maybe you were better off with what you had right in front of you
>A comforting lie sounds pretty good right about now
>Though you weren't sure what to do if this truly was your reality
>Better to focus on what you're doing right now
>Don't want to become one of those philosophical depressives who only manage to make those around them miserable
>>
>>25804698
>To that end, you were going to see another pony princess yourself
>One holding the dubious title, "Princess of Friendship"
>Sounds like a copout, really
>Of course she'd be friends with every pony
>But them's the breaks
>Apparently the title chose her
>Not the other way around
>Still, to think you'd been friends with a princess, obligationally or otherwise,
>The thought does make you feel a little better about yourself
>True, you were a one-of-a-kind creature in this magical land of talking horses, but where does that get you?
>Really?
>Stuffed and mounted over the mantle by some nutter with a taste for the exotic
>That's where
>'You" must have been quite the badass to not get kidnapped by a tiny, adorable big game hunter for their private island by now
>Hmm?
>Huh
>Look at that
>Big tree made of crystal
>Swanky

-----

Think that's about all I can work out for now.
>>
>>25804629
You have no idea how happy you just made me, Anon.
>>
>>25804725
This story makes me happy m8, I just remembered which thread I was in, we don't do happy stories can't wait to see how this pans out.
>>
>>25804712
Have a pastebin?
>>
>>25804953
Not yet.
I was gonna wait until this thread was nearly to its limit before setting one up.
>>
>>25804712
Great characterization, m8, your green makes me happy, I like that.
>>
>>25802218
>Save for Anon and Starlight fighting the Royal Guard in self defense.
I hope it won't further than that. After all this is supposed to be a story about relationships and not about "HURR EPIC EDGY FIGHTS OF SOLDIER ANON DESTROYER OF WORLDS" again.
>>
>>25807343
True
>>
>>25807343
Meh
>>
File: 1439749660385.jpg (26 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1439749660385.jpg
26 KB, 308x308
>>25807343
>>
a
>>
>>25807700
Yes, every opinion what is different from yours is a bait.
>>
>>25808052
Well, I am fucking retarded.
>>25808113
Such a sick opinion is only expressed to rustle peoples jimmies and make them reply, causing a never ending chain of shitposting.
In other words, shitposting brings shitposting.
>>
>>25802218
I expect Twilight's reaction to go like Huey in the first few seconds of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VofQjhpkJpY
>>
File: baitstand.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
baitstand.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>25807343
>crying about edginess in a story that's supposed to be edgy
>pic related
>>
>>25808351
Yea, yea. Grow up and don't let opinions of others "rustle" your "jimmies".
>>25808715
I'm crying about you repeating Without's mistakes. He started with marital problems and ended with possession by evil ghost what took like 80% of story. Write whatever you want, just don't forget that this story in the first place supposed to be about adulterous Twi and not about immortal Rambo who destroys whole world.
>inb4: b-b-b8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.