[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could have made her into the raging, loud, threating, scaring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Limestone_Pie_id_S1E23.png (68 KB, 309x303) Image search: [Google]
Limestone_Pie_id_S1E23.png
68 KB, 309x303
What could have made her into the raging, loud, threating, scaring pony she is mow?
>>
>>25771460
puberty
>>
>>25771460
>>
>>25771460
living with pinkie
>>
>>25771460
Autism.
>>
>>25771491

This.

Little girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Teenage girls and women are raging hellspawn bent on destroying all they touch through manipulation and backstabbing.
>>
>>25771537
you are mixed up with maud
>>
>>25771557
Damn straight.
>>
>>25771557
What will the Crusaders be like when the get older?
>>
>>25771731
DONT YOU FUCKING RUIN THEM
>>
>>25771460
>Pinkie gets her cutie mark and leaves the farm
>Limestone gets all excited
>she wonders when fate will do the same for her
>finally the day comes
>finally she can leave this place
>she looks back to see what her mark is
>two thirds of the picture is just rocks
>the rage, it burns
>>
>>25771731
Oh hell yes. Even cute little Sweetie will become a high maintenance, manipulating bitch.

The cycle of womynhood.
>>
>>25772475
Just like her sis
>>
>>25771460
being a fucking failure while your sisters are successful and happy
>>
>>25771741
>But I luv my pedobait even if they grow old!
Hypocrite
>>
>>25771460

/mlp/
>>
>>25771731
Sweetie and Bloom are already morphing into full blown cunts. Only Scoots remains untarnished.
>>25771741
TOO LATE
>>
>>25771460
having to run the farm that half your sisters abandoned for a better destiny
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.