[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your family react to you loving ponies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tfw.png (173 KB, 368x465) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
173 KB, 368x465
>>
>>25769872
We own a farm. They misinterpreted it and thought I'd made love to our ponies. They called the police and I was sent to jail for animal abuse. I was raped multiple times and at night as I wept I could think only of pony and how it would soon be all over and I'd be free to finally clop for the first time, but one day in the yard I must've crossed the wrong guy cause next thing I knew I was strung up against the wall and a blunt knife was tearing painfully through my fingers. In the medical ward they managed to re-attach them but they also found some irregularities while testing. They ran some more tests and found that I had severe testicular cancer and had to remove them straight away to save my life. The chemotherapy had a bad reaction with my body's repair systems and there wasn't enough blood circulation to keep my re-attached fingers on, despite their best efforts - they were also lost. The entire ordeal and multiple rapings also left me crippled from the waist down. But I'm free to watch sexy ponies and dream, which is just as good, right?
>>
>>25769979
that's quite a story you got there
>>
My mom and my sister teased me for it a bit, but pretty much forgot about it after a while.

My dad on the other hand, got kinda mad. I never really figured out his problem, but I think he may have thought it was a teenage rebellion thing. I'm pretty sure he's completely forgotten the whole thing by now, because he tends to do that.
>>
File: tumblr_meyd66JQb61qldhit.gif (488 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meyd66JQb61qldhit.gif
488 KB, 500x281
>>25769872
>>
My mum is super overprotective and got really pissy because I'd been bullied a lot in the past. I don't think she thinks I like it anymore.
>>
>>25769872
my mom called my Fluttershy plush "your little doll" when she discovered it
I hope she knows nothing more about the subject
>>
my sister gave me all her panties, said i would be needing them more, on account of how i was now just a giant pussy
>>
>>25770178
Did she mop the semen from it before giving it back?
>>
>>25770221
Pony is not for sexual. She is for cuddles
>>
>>25769872
When I told them I liked the show, they said cool.

When I told them I enjoy the characters on a deeper level, they thought it was a phase and just went with it.

When I told them I went on a adult website to yell at other people because they had different opinions and also wrote stories to entertain them, things weren't the same even after a took it back and said I was fucking with them.
>>
>>25769872
My mom liked it and we watched episodes together, my dad thought it was hilarious and teased me for a while, all in jest but eventually he agreed it was pretty good for a cartoon.
>>
>>25770287
That's your own fault.
>>
>>25770146
>I never really figured out his problem
Gee, I wonder why your old man could possibly be upset with you as a young/grown man obsessing over a cartoon made for little girls?
>>
>>25770317
I'm not obsessed though (at least as far as he knows).

He just saw me watching it and pitched a fit.
>>
>>25770314
It's entirely his fault. Fucking neo-/mlp/ can't even keep its spaghetti in check.
>>
>>25770287
>"Anon,you mean you talk about horses with the hacker named 4chan?! Someone might call the internet police, you should be more careful"
>>
>>25769872
They liked pony before this gen.
>BetterThanExpected.jpg
>>
>>25770369
Implying bronies were ever welcome on 4chan
>>
>>25770376
G1 was pretty rad actually.
>>
>>25770383
4chan birthed the brony menace. They are like our own Frankenstein's monster.
>>
File: 1447834205586.jpg (52 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
1447834205586.jpg
52 KB, 655x833
>telling your family about ponies
What kind of absolute autist do have to be to do that
>>
>>25770477
almost all the stories are results of
1. spaghetti spilling
2. family finding merch or asking questions
3. 1 and 2
>>
>>25770477
well if you live with them and want merch it's kinda inevitable
>>
>>25770477
>be me
>have shelf full of 2.5D
>wallscrolls
>2 dakimakura
>go to cons
>own replica animu swords

pretty much the kind of person that dont give a fuck and likes to enjoy their hobby instead of hiding in a dark cave of shame
>>
>>25770529
pretty weird how parents are okay with Chinese cartoons about lolis with huge tits and eyes the size of their brain, but heaven forbid they like a pony.
>>
>>25770287
retard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.