[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurting ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Hurting ponies.jpg (95 KB, 950x764) Image search: [Google]
Hurting ponies.jpg
95 KB, 950x764
The more you hurt her, the more she wants your approval.

The more she wants your approval, the more she loves you.

The more she loves you, the more you can hurt her.
>>
File: 1381712489405.png (219 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1381712489405.png
219 KB, 900x702
>>25768979
I want to hit Pinkie Pie so hard she passes out and when she wakes up she just sadly asks "what did I do wrong?"
>>
File: 1428084128881.jpg (15 KB, 373x309) Image search: [Google]
1428084128881.jpg
15 KB, 373x309
>>25768979
>>25769078
you people need therapy
>>
>>25769183
I already receive it. Hasn't helped any.
>>
>>25769206
What were/are you receiving therapy for, specifically.
>>
>>25769237
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>25769252
So you hallucinate and have contradictory emotions, right? What does that feel like? How does pone abuse fit into all that?
>>
>>25769280
Well mI take my medication now and I feel emotionless.
Like I can snap at anytime and kill for no other reason but boredom.
I am afraid of myself. What is life if you can't feel love or empathy for people anymore? they are basically just flesh and bone for me now, nothing else. I want to kill myself before i give in and start killing.
>>
>>25769296
How do you feel without medications?
What is it about killing that alleviates boredom for you more than something less violent?
>>
>>25769296
that seems interesting as fuck
>>
>>25769349
Because I have never killed anything bigger than a rat?
Dunno, really. I just fight the desire hard.
I play vidya all day, and post in here. Other things seem boring to me. But I am getting tired of that too.
I watch gore and other shocking shit sometimes just to feel something, but I am slowly starting to become resilient.
>>
>>25768979
does anyone have the edit of doing hurtful things to your waifu with celestia in the last panel singing you are my sunshine
>>
>>25769389
You sound a lot like a sociopath to me, but you say you're schizophrenic? What is it about you that makes you schizophrenic?
Why do you fight the desire to kill things? If you don't feel empathy, I can't imagine why you would have any problem with killing things.
Why are you receiving therapy now? Did you opt for it yourself, and if so, why?
>>
>>25769577
Because if I refused they were gonna take my money and throw me in the street.
I have a good cash amount at my name, but my sister is the one that is in charge currently.
So I have to obey them.
I just don't do anything mostly because of the fear for consequences and the possibility that there may be a heaven.
But I don't really care about people themselves.
I have a lot of symptoms, a very low grade of emotional response, I used to see shit that wasn't there in the corner of my eye and hear sounds that nobody else heard, plus some smells too.
I receive therapy sessions with my psychiatrist that is trying to improve my emotions in general. But like I said, it doesn't really help much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.