[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for resourceful and respectful owner for dwarf mare.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Hi, /mlp/.
Few years ago when I was into MLP and browsed this daily, I bought a dwarf mare like the one in the picture.

Her name is Sally and she is 4 years old. But last year I've lost my job and can't afford a comfortable life for Sally and I. I've considered eBay, but I don't want her to live in some filthy midwest conservative farm. I'd like her to experience the joys of urban life, beach and love from someone who can give Sally all she deserves. Specially if more experienced (30 to 50 years old), smarter and athletic, willing to play with her for hours without having to visit the cardiologist. Also, a man who lives by principles and know how to love others and be loved by them.

Can you point me to someone who is like that and is trustworthy, /mlp/?
I can't find someone anywhere.
>>
>>25765529
Did you give her a pony name?
>>
>>25765529
you came to the right place for a zoophile to love your horse.
shame its fake and gay. need some pics with a time stamp.
>>
BTW, Sally is really nice. She lets you sleep and doesn't make any sounds at night. She also likes to stand by the fence and see vehicles moving around the road while she ruminates. She likes sunny places and loves when someone brushes her fur and tell her stories, even when it is some nasty fanfictions. She's a great listener and a better person than anyone I know.
>>
>>25765546
Her previous owner already gave her some normie name. I call her Sunlight Sally, but the veterinary did not take her name seriously and just called her Sally. I did not want to confuse her with a double identity.

>>25765550
I've met some decent people here.
>>
>>25765581
>I've met some decent people here.
i wasnt joking. a zoophile would take better care of her than any normie would. still waiting on that timestamp.
>>
>>25765590
Normies are generally not the best for horses. Especially if it's a female. Females are not nice to stallions.
>>
>the joys of urban life
So you want the pony to be culturally enriched?
>>
Also give us more pictures of her, OP. I want to see more cute horse.
>>
File: tumblr_mrk0ayhkDy1st9xvjo3_500.png (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrk0ayhkDy1st9xvjo3_500.png
219 KB, 500x500
>>25765529
sure op. i can help you. first of all, if you kept that horse alone you are a moron, but it looks like at least it had a cat to interact with and be around.

what you need to find is not just someone willing to take it, but someone who does not stall their horses. this animal needs a herd. thats their natural environment and they develop all kinds of mental problems and behaviors when you lock em up in a stall all day.

Horses don't have much love for urban life. not to say they cant learn to love it, but the reality is horses need to be sacked out to everything you don't want them to be afraid of. theyre prey animals, not like the cats and dogs we keep around, their mind does its work in assessing threats and how to get away from them.

the problem with horses outside their herd is this
>> willing to play with her for hours without having to visit the cardiologist.
you cannot keep up with a horse, and thats just a fact. horses need more than hours. to be at the maximum they need someone to spend time with full time. they sleep for 2 hours of the day, much of it interspaced out. even 4 hours with a human is just not enough, and thats all most people in urban environments can spare for their animals. 8 hours is preferable but its still not best for their mental health, they need a horse to be with them so they can be the kind of animal they are.

ultimately to find the right place you need to find someone willing to take the horse that A: doesn't have stalls they stick their horses in, but lets them out on the pasture all day with open shelters for them. B: has clean water for them, C: has horses that are well behaved without the use of aggressive aids (whips, bits, spurs), and respond well to body language. if your horse owner knows what release is, chances are you've got someone with at least half a brain

the reality is though op, people who own horses most of the time do not treat them right.
>>
>>25765618
Yes. I haven't let out a lot afraid she'll take her from me and she hasn't seen many types of people. I don't want this suburban life for her anymore.

I'm already crying enough because I am running debt just to have her with me.

>>25765633
Wow, this was great advice. Sadly, I am not this owner. I've made many mistakes and you described the place where she was in the beginning.

It explains a lot, though. I've raised dogs all my life and Sunlight was nothing like them.

Also, the mare in the picture is a dwarf. I don't like to take pictures of neither myself, nor Sally.
>>
>>25765529
This isn't related
>>>/an/
>>
>>25765633
they are either like you and love their horses to the exclusion of understanding them and realizing that they cannot be treated like humans or conventional pets, and end up making them agressive or in danger through their well intentioned ignorance, or theyre crazy control freaks who think horses are retarded animals that are just as libel to buck you as look at you if you don't constantly beat and control them.

For the most part the latters ones have the better idea, but they lack understanding of a horse's ability to learn, that it's not a stupid animal, and that if you are patient and willing to see things from the animal's perspective, you don't ever really need to hurt or whip it.

both of these people are sure of their horeses "personality" and often blame their horses misbehavior on the horse. but horeses are very alike even in their differences and most of the problems can be boiled down to human imperfection in their domestication. it's humans who are too lazy to learn the body language horses use and blame them for being unpredictable.

as much as you might not want to, you'll probably need to find some place that isn't going to want them as a urban pet.

you'll need to search around for a place that will take it in, and odds are, you'll want to find these places and visit them without calling ahead. you honestly shouldn't need to give them a heads up to be on their "Best behavior"
>>
>>25765687
if you are comfortable telling me where you live, I can also look around a bit and help out.
>>
>>25765529
Is she a good ride? (if you know what I mean)
>>
>>25765529
Go to /an/, OP
Ask is the Horse general.
>>
>>25766383
>/an/
>full of platonic animal lovers and breeders
gross
>>
>>25765675
Newfag
>>
>>25765529
>Specially if more experienced (30 to 50 years old), smarter and athletic, willing to play with her for hours without having to visit the cardiologist. Also, a man who lives by principles and know how to love others and be loved by them.

Seriously are you trying to sell her to potential zoophiles? Is that the angle you're going for here because that language sounds really suggestive.

Fake, intelligent cartoon horses are one thing. Real, innocent animals are another.
>>
>>25768342
At least you can have sex with real ponies, unlike your waifu
>>
>>25768500
this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.