[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which pony is most likely to be depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: addtext_com_MDI1NzM2NjAyMDI2.jpg (56 KB, 982x768) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MDI1NzM2NjAyMDI2.jpg
56 KB, 982x768
Which pony is most likely to be depressed?
>>
>>25763107
pinkie
>>
>>25763107
Twist.
She's been on suicide watch since Season 1
>>
>>25763133
She was only depressed in party of one, and we all know they will never explore that part of her ever again.
>>
>>25763179
> What is Pinkie Pride
> Wonderbolt Academy
> Party Popped
>>
>>25763188
She didn't deflate.
>>
>>25763199
She was still depressed though.

And in Maud Pie she almost did, not completelly, but she did. Implying that there is still pain inside.
>>
File: 1416262016410.png (247 KB, 450x2062) Image search: [Google]
1416262016410.png
247 KB, 450x2062
>>25763179
>implying her outward emotion isn't just a deflection of her true inner feelings
>>
>>
>>25763107
damn that's a nice image
funny as shit too when you think about it
>>
>>25763373
> funny

You what nigga
>>
>>25763331
>filename
kek
>>
>>25763396
well the rocks kinda look like balls.
And it's a pretty fucking powerful quote from a meh band that's better from the mouth of a dead guy who prolly wasn't thinking about an autistic, sentient pony when he sang it.
Got feels but I laughed too.
>>
>>25763331
shit....

i suffer from chronic depression... i relate to pinkie so much
>>
>>25763199
She did in Maud Pie
>>
>>25763829
> Not liking NiN original along with Johnny Cash's version.

As for everything else, you sound high, nigga, especially with the balls.
>>
>>25763859
I haven't heard the NiN original, I just know they're not my speed from what admittedly little I've heard.
I was drunk a while ago on peppermint schnapps and dr. pepper and I'm still putting off a paper due in 7 hours.
I'm standing by the fact that thinking the rocks look like balls while looking at that picture is fucking hilarious, poor Maud has nothing but The Thing's testicles to comfort her in this trying time
>>
>>25763873
They do not look like balls to me, I have my own personal thing with them, up close and personal, and I do not see the comparison.
>>
>>25763107
Why the fuck would you post that picture? Why do you Hurt me so :'(
>>
>>25763878
idk man, have you seen your own balls?
They're actually not just out in the open, there's a protective skin sack and shit. For all you know they COULD look like that.
>>
>>25763906
What is it with you and your obession with balls?
>>
That sad looking pone in the background when Twilight was pigging out on hayburgers
>>
>>25763914
i don't know, you asked why I found it humerus and I answered honestly and continue to do so.
>>
>>25763922
I know, I received the answer. I didn't see the answer coming and it surprises me.
>>
>>25763931
What did you honestly expect?
It's more the thinking that they weren't at all thinking about sad, autistic ponies when they wrote Hurt and so that took the feels out of the image, and without its impact I also noticed that it kinda looks like she's looking at some petrified testicles in her hoof.
>>
bimb
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.