[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2
File: JaD0.png (289 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289 KB, 1000x1248
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V--UewucWq-klJcnPumQzFhbhvzOHngW6zQM9e-NXfE/edit?usp=sharing

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks as always to our artist.
>>
>>25761761

>The evening has been a rather unusual turn of events, with few customers save for your dinner date with White Wine and an oddly cultured barbarian by the name of Dragon Skull Thrice Impaled. But you've managed to have a pleasant time with Wine, learning a little bit about the charming mare.
>"What about me? What made you decide to say yes?" Wine inquires.
"Well...a pretty and successful mare asking you out to dinner isn't something a sane pony would say no to," you reply. "You seem fun and interesting, so I figured why not see where things go."
>Wine glances to her empty plate, then tips back her mug to finish off the last of her beverage.
>"Now that was a lovely meal," she remarks, "you sure do know how to wine and dine a girl. Excellent choice of the wine, might I add. Whoever made it is clearly a brilliant and talented winemarker. Probably good looking, too."
>Before you can say anything further, though, your barbarian patron lumbers back up to the bar, an empty plate in hoof.
>"I realize that my frame of reference mostly consists of watery stews and the like, but that had to be the best meal I've eaten in a fortnight!" he exclaims, slamming the plates down. "Mr. Luck, I'd tip my hat to you if I had one."
"I'm glad you had an enjoyable meal, sir. Is there anything else you'll be needing? Another drink? A room?"
>"Actually, there is one thing," Dragon Skull replies, looking a little embarrassed. "After such a great meal, I feel a wee bit awkward asking about this but I do have one other request that's a bit...esoteric."
"What're you looking for? I'll do what I can."
>His expression fades to more taciturn as he takes a seat at the bar. "I'm looking for...zebra."

Input response.
>>
>>25761761
WEW
>>
Did this just start it did I just get lucky randomly stumbling upon it?
>>
CAPITALISM RETURNS
>>
>>25761768
"Be honest with me and tell me why and I will tell you little one what I know,I can also spot a lie quite easily to don't even bother"
>>
>>25761761
Innkeeper, can you please confirm that we can or cannot get a harem?

Let the waifu wars end or kick up a notch.
>>
>>25761833
Sundance is just to epic of a character to not waifu
>>
>>25761768
Sorry b0ss. No zebras I know of around here. One ate here a few days ago.
>>
>>25761768
Is it the zebra on the wanted poster?
>>
>>25761892
This.
We did make a promise to Longshot, after all.
We got paid.
We deliver.
>>
>>25761819
I like this we can lie to him if we want and gain info on what he wants.
>>
>"Zebra? Why in Equestria would you be looking for one of those?" Wine comments, likely the only one in the room that doesn't know what this subject is all about.
"I'm afraid I don't know of any," you reply, keeping a straight-face to the best of your ability.
>"I'm afraid I'm disinclined to believe that," Dragon Skull replies. "Especially considering what my colleagues reported to me about their stay here last night."
>"Pot, what's he talking about?" Wine interjects.
"I haven't the foggiest," you answer her. "I'm sorry, Dragon, but I don't know of any zebras. The guard captain was here earlier asking the same thing."
>Inside, though, you are starting to feel a bit wary. Last you recall, Airy's upstairs with Zuri, and Sundance is still recovering in her room. For the moment, it's just you...White Wine...and a lumbering barbarian that you can't help but notice is carrying a large hammer with him. Unpleasant thoughts begin to slip into your mind.
>You feel a bit of panic grip you as the barbarian reaches into a belt pouch, but you're able to relax...a little bit...when all he does is set a stack of coins on the counter. The amount of coinage doesn't escape yours or Wine's notice as you both widen your eyes a bit at it.
>"I like you, Mr. Luck, especially your cooking, so I'm willing to make you an offer," Dragon Skull explains, gesturing to the coins. "Five hundred bits, and all you need to do is point me in the right direction. Nobody gets hurt, and you'll be able to return to your business a little richer."
"Lot of money just for one zebra. Why's it so important to you?"
>"It's business. I'm begin paid a sizable sum to retrieve a wayward zebra. If you're willing to help in this matter, however discretely you'd like, then you get to share in the reward."

Input response.
>>
>>25762176
Sorry, man, I just don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>25762176
Tell him to keep those bits no one in our home will be traded away, this is a haven for all.
>>
>>25762211
>>25762210
Maybe we should just say "I noticed some hooded figures leaving town a few day ago, can't tell you if its who you are looking for though"
>>
>>25762176
>I haven't seen a Zebra, sorry.
>My inn is plenty profitable, so you can keep your charity.

We need to warn Airy, fast.
Should have thought of some silent alarm...
>>
>>25762251
This seems a little impolite. He's a customer, and friendly besides.
>>
>>25762211
Wouldn't want to imply that she's here.
>>
lets send the wanker to the everfree
>>
>>25762244

This is acceptable.
>>
>>25762283
>>25762244
these
>>
>>25762244
That won't work though. He said his colleagues that were there last night reported otherwise. He knows she is here
>>
>>25762314
"Wait you mean those 2 pones who had sex with each other all night long?"
>>
>>25762176
Stick to the story.
>>
>>25762244
>>25762283

>You wish you had a way to warn the folks upstairs, but everything that comes to mind would just tip off Dragon Skull, and put you and White Wine in danger.
>Though the money is tempting, your friends come first and you honour your deals.
"Like I said, I don't know of any zebras. I recall overhearing some patrons last night talk about hood figures heading towards the Everfree, but I don't know if that's related to whomever you're looking for."
>"The Everfree, huh?" Dragon replies, tapping at his chin. He quietly pockets his money and gets up from his seat. "Good place to lose a pursuer, really - dark, hard to navigate, and full of dangers."
>He starts trotting towards the door, leaving you breathing a silent sigh of relief.
>However, just at the door, the stallion stops and swings about face.
>"It's also, I can't help but notice...conveniently very, very far away from here," he adds. "Now I'm sure as a professional yourself, you can understand the importance of taking one's time and due diligence with any task, no matter how trivial. You wouldn't rush your cooking, am I right? So...I'm afraid I'm going to have to check all your rooms upstairs."
>He starts trotting over to the stairs.
>"I'll only be a minute. Don't you get up...I can show meself the way."

Input action.
>>
>>25762176
Point him in the direction of the other Inn? Though there's nothing stopping him right now from checking the rooms himself. Now would be a good time for Wispy to interrupt.

>>25762327
Those ponies said nothing about a Zebra,
that'd just tip him off.
>>
>>25762549
OKAY I GOT THIS I GOT THIS SO HARD.

> Go up to him and say he can't go through peoples rooms
> Block the door that Sundance is in
> Speak to him loud

"Sir you can't go in their, I don't know about any Zebrah but an important guest is resting and you can't disturb them"
>>
>>25762590
I have no expectations of this working at all, but I say we do it anyway.
Getting Sunny in general is bound to result in an epic fight, which I am all for.
>>
>>25762590
be a right stinker about it
>>
>>25762590

That's... actually not a terrible idea as a last resort, necessarily...
>>
>>25762549
That's an invasion of privacy.
>>
>>25762590
You just want to see them fight don't you?

We could also do the suspiciously specific denial on the cellar door. Though he might just kill the spiders. Maybe send Wispy as a distraction?
>>
>>25762590
Fun road ahead
>>
>>25762590

>Oh ponyfeathers, this is not going well. You can already feel the icy grip of dread taking hold of you, and if you don't figure out something quickly you're going to have to have an uncomfortable conversation with Longshot.
>You hastily race over to cut-off the barbarian, standing between him and the stairs up.
"Sir, I cannot allow you to do that. My guests all expect privacy, and I shall not fail them," you insist, trying your best to hide the quivering in your voice.
>"And I respect your committment to your profession, innkeeper, but this isn't about your permission, merely your compliance," Dragon Skull replies, pushing you aside as he continues on.
"I...I can't let you interrupt my guests!"
>In desperation, you leap at the barbarian, grabbing hold of him in an attempt to stop the stallion's progress. But considering the discrepency in size and strength, all you succeed in accomplishing in holding onto the pony's hind leg as he walks up the stairs, dragging you along in the process.
"I-OW-Won't-OW-Let-OW-You-OW-sully-OW-my-ow!-Inn!" you call out in defiance, your hips and legs hitting each step along the way.
>By the time you reach the top of the stairs, though, you've lost your grip and battered your knees. But you can't give up! You scramble back to your hooves, racing ahead and planting yourself in front of one of the doors.
"I have a very, very important guest in this room who gave me explicit instructions to not allow any interruptions. Please, I assure you...there are no zebras at my inn!"
>You can see Dragon Skull is growing a little weary of your half-baked attempts to impede him.
>He lets out a quiet sigh. "Listen, Mr Pot Luck...I admire your tenacity and dedication so forgive me for this."
>The barbarian promptly bonks you atop your noggin, and you collapse to the ground like a wet rag.
>>
>>25762922

>As you lay in a dazed heap on the ground, you watch as the barbarian steps over you and pushes the door open. Of course, you hadn't been so foolish as to draw his attention towards Zuri's room. No, what awaited Dragon Skull on the other side was the mailed hoof of Sundance.
>No sooner is the door open do you hear a painful 'thud' followed by the barbarian flying across the hall and slamming into the far wall. The armoured pegasus follows just moments later, shoulder-checking Dragon into the wall, pinning him against it and delivering a series of powerful blows.
>Dragon tries to get his hammer up, but Sundance sees the threat, striking repeatedly at his weapon-wield hoof until the weapon was knocked free.
>You feel your senses starting to return to you, though you can do little but watch as Sundance hammers the barbarian with blow and blow to his body.
>Yet even after a flurry of strikes, Dragon Skull is still able to retaliate, bringing both hooves down upon Sundance's shoulders, knocking the pegasus down a peg. Once he had stemmed her assault, he was able to grasp hold of her and flung the pegasus down the hall towards the stairs.
>Both warriors pause for a moment, catching their breaths and eyeing the other.
>"This just got a whole lot more interesting," Dragon Skull remarks, grinning brightly.
>"You still okay over there, Pot?" Sundance calls out.

Input action.
>>
>>25762939
"I'm sorry Sundance he wouldn't stop and barged in your room despite my attempts, I will make it up to you"
>>
>>25762939
Gurgle.
Watch kick-ass fight sequence.
>>
>>25762922
Yes, make him feel bad for hurting the good Innkeeper.
>>
>>25762939
"I'm feeling a bit potato, Ms. Dansun, but I'm recovering fortnightly. Sorry for the intrusion..."
>>
>>25762971
That made me chukle, and >>25762966
>>
Hope the commotion is enough to warn Airy and Zuri to get moving. Or the fight would make a good enough distraction to tell them ourselves.
>>
>>25762939
EPIC!!! They is why I love Sunny
>>
A fight like this calls some for music:
Ideas?
>>
>>25762939

"This pony has no sense of privacy."
>>
>>25763002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
>>
>>25763002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LnSyOFcTNw
This seems appropriate somehow.
>>
>>25763002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HE4OFoezVg

>>25763007
Speaking of Metal Gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWZr7aEE5E
>>
>>25763059
That metal gear song, brings a tear to my eye
>>
So Sundance gets a hug after this right?
>>
>>25763124
Even better: she gets a drink.
>>
>>25763134
She needs more then a drink
>>
>>25762971

"I'm feeling a little potato, Ms. Dansun, but I'm recovering fortnightly. Sorry for the intrusion," you groan in response as your head still spins from the blow.
>There's not much else you can do at the moment as you're still recovering. Thankfully, Dragon Skull doesn't seem too concerned about you any more, rather focusing all of his attention on Sundance. He looks...rather excited at the prospect.
>He pounds against his chest several times, letting out a terrifying roar before charging headlong at Sundance. He slams into the pegasus, pushing her a few feet back through sheer momentum, but she's able to leverage his momentum and throws him into the wall behind her.
>Sundance moves in once again to pin Dragon Skull against the wall, keeping inside his reach and hammering with as many hoof strikes as she can.
>Your attention gets drawn away by a tapping against your shoulder. You glance behind you and see Airy poking her head out through the nearby door.
>"What the hay is going on out here? I through an airship crashed through the roof," she remarks.

Input action.
>>
>>25763161
Grab Zyuri and run. Also do you have any painkillers?
>>
>>25763174
Yeah tell her what this is about
>>
>>25763161
"Some guy came in looking for a Zebra. I told him there weren't any here, but he insisted on checking the rooms anyway."
And hope she takes the hint.
>>
>>25763161
Ask wispy to get the hearts because some barbarian attacked us and our guest.
>>
>>25763209
>>25763192
these
>>
>>25763161
"Barbarian stallion, after a zebra, searching rooms. Sundance fighting him."
>>
>>25763161
Longshot said he will pay for damages so no need to go easy
>>
"Oh...it's nothing, just a...barbarian that's looking for Zuri. Sundance is fighting with him right now," you reply in a half-daze.
>"Oh, guess I wasn't too far off then," Airy remarks, glancing down the hall to see the fight for herself. She catches a quick glimpse of the two giant warriors, shoving and punching at one another before one forced the other around the corner and out of sight. "Part of me almost feels sorry for him."
"How about a little sympathy this way? He bonked me right on the noggin," you groan, rubbing the sore spot atop your head.
>"I'm sure you'll live." Airy glances towards the noise emanating from the halls. "You think we should try to bail? There's no telling what could be waiting for us outside."
"Maybe...maybe Sundance can take care of our...guest," you mutter to yourself.

A plan would probably be a good idea. Input action.
>>
>>25763374
Ok, this might sound weird but grab Zuri and go down to the room in the basement, their are spiders in their and do not attack them. Tell them if they would please look after her for a bit and make sure no one comes in that isn't us.
>>
>>25763374
We should arm up with whatever's handy, and engage Dragon. Help Sundance whup his well-spoken ass.
>>
>>25763383
Tell her this. Go with them if we have to, then >>25763406

Is there anyone else we could tell? Heart? Azura?
>>
>>25763417
Get wispy to grab hearts we could, be he sounds like he isn't alone so staying in house is best.
>>
>>25763406
Grab shield and do what we do best and run distraction.
>>
>>25763383
Make sure to bow to the spider queen
>>
>Running for the hills feels more like a last resort. For the time being, the best plan is to just keep Zuri secure inside the building, and that means relocating.
"Okay, Airy...take Zuri and Wispy down to the cellar. Don't worry about the giant spiders, they're friendly. Just tell them to keep their heads down until things clear up."
>For a moment, it feels like you're forgetting something...until you hear a heavy thumping like something falling down a flight of stairs, and then a high-pitch shriek.
"Oh right, could you get White Wine down to the cellar for safe keeping, too?"
>"And what about you?" Airy asks.
"I"m going to do what I do best..."
>"Give somepony a hornjob?"
"I was going to say 'help'," you grumble back. "But I suppose thanks for the compliment anyways."
>Now while it's tempting to get the guards, it's probably a bad idea to bring more ponies that are looking for Zuri to the place where she is. So for the time being, all you've got is your friends.
>You race downstairs, making sure that Dragon Skull is suitably occupied before motioning for Zuri and Airy to make their way to the cellar. You find the two warriors still locked in their heated battle, now smashing about the main hall like two wild bulls. They're going at it with furious kicks and tackles and even the occasional headbutt, though you start to worry as it seems like Sundance it starting to tire. As she gets knocked across a tabletop, you realize it's the wound in her shoulder that's slowing her down...
>With your shield in hoof, you realize you've got to do something to help your friend.

Input action?
>>
>>25763519
Stand in front of him with the shield up and do what we do best, talk.
>>
>>25763519
Locate our stash of empty wine bottles and plates and begin ranged bombardment! Hopefully we can borrow a sword, if Whispy wanders out to see what's going on.
>>
>>25763537
This "Sir you have attack me and disturbed my guest for whatever blasted reason and you are destroying my Inn I hope you have some serious compensation for your pointless brutality"
>>
>>25763519
>Start getting turned on by all the property damage

Tackling him with our shield is the obvious choice, but I don't think that's going to work.
We could try to disarm the situation, try to talk him down? Try serving them drinks in the middle of the fight? Wrap him up in spider silk?
Put on our socks and loudly announce ourselves? Maybe he'll be too busy staring to pay attention to Sundance
>>
>>25763562
Mwhahaha
>>
>>25763562
I like the socks idea but that might discombobulate Sundance as well. We need to provide more concrete support since she's not at full strength.

One thing about this though, that zebra brought it on herself if she loses.

In any case we are going to owe Sundance big after this one. And if we manage to take down Dragon- Don't forget that bag of money he's got.
>>
>>25763569
I would love to take it but I think Sundance and Airy should take claim to it.
>>
>>25763562
>Heart walks into the room
>Sees destroyed furniture, Sunny and Dragon Skull in full armour, and Pot wearing socks.
>Little Pot is there too

>>25763569
How about we throw her our shield?
>>
>>25763579
maybe after we are done calling him a wanker
>>
>>25763562
We should do all of them.

>>25763579
>Destroyed furniture
>Sunny, Dragon and Pot sitting together, having sex sharing drinks on a wood shield
>Dragon is wrapped up in spider silk
>Pot is wearing socks, with a raging hard on
>>
>>25763596

So very much this.
>>
>>25763579
I'm for throwing her our shield, but is she the sort to use one? Seems like as an adventurer she'd already have one if she used them. Worth a try regardless I suppose.
>>
>>25763610
I think they just want a punch out, what is her weapon of choice anyway?
>>
>As you watch the two titans thrashing about your inn, pondering to yourself how much property damage is going to result from this, you realize that you'll need to do something to help Sundance if she's to win this fight.
>Well, first thing you'll need to do is get his attention. Charging at him headlong would probably backfire on you, so you go to the bar and find a few empty bottles.
"Hey, you...um, jerk!" you shout before hurling the bottom at Dragon Skull.
>You miss by a wide marging and the bottle just shatters on the ground. But it does get his attention at least, as he glances over to you with a curious look.
"Listen here, buddy...this is my inn! And I don't like it when anypony messes up my place of business, disturbs my guests, and beats up my friends!"
>"Hey, I'm not getting beaten up," Sundance snaps back.
"Sorry! I mean...um, fighting with my friends," you hastily correct yourself.
>The stallion lets out a snort and lumbers up slowly to you. You keep the shield up, hoping that between it and the bar, you'll have enough protection in case he tries something.
>"Innkeeper, I had given you ample opportunity to play things out nicely, and you've chosen to resist each and every step," Dragon Skull informs you. "I extended my professional courtesy as far as I could, so now I must use more forceful means to finish my job. You wouldn't leave a job half-finished, and neither do I."
>He raises his hoof, much like when he hit you the first time.
"Not in the face!" you yelp as you raise up your shield.
>Dragon Skull just strikes against your shield, hitting it with enough force to drive it and your forehoof into your face.
>And once again you find yourself on the floor in a dazed heap.

Input action?
>>
>>25763603
A skirt would have made it better.
But maybe leave the raging hard on out. There's children nearby. Have little Pot shyly peeking out

>>25763610
One weapon is better than none, just hope she can catch it in time.
>>
>>25763626
Daydream about Sundance is socks destroying our property, try not to wet the floor.
>>
>>25763626
Distract him so Sunny can hit him from behind.
We could ask him what makes him so sure his Zebra is here in the first place.
Or say his ribbon doesn't match his eyes at all and looks tacky
>>
>>25763626
"I still have no Idea what you are talking about, you are the one knocking me down and barging into guest rooms"

Maybe we should let him check upstairs since shes not there anymore?
>>
>>25763626
Tell him we will Rek his mom
>>
>>25763658

That could work, although Sundance probably won't be happy about it.
>>
>>25763626
Gather your strength, get back to taunting. If Sundance can use the shield, throw it to her.
>>
>>25763658
Double down on our lie
>>
>>25763626
Ask why he thinks we are lying to him
>>
Are Pot's socks ever going to get some use?
>>25763658
>>25763676
That would be the fastest way to prove him wrong, but I think he's smart enough to realise she could be moved.

Do the denial thing again, this time to our room where he will find a conveniently placed pair of socks. Then act all embarrassed
>>
>>25763695
That would be hilarious
>>
>>25763695

Heh. Sure.
>>
>>25763702
Dragon Skull said it himself, a stiff breeze could snap Pot in two.
And if we can't persuade him, we make him think he's wrong.
>>
>Once you're able to regain your sense...again, you stumble back to your hooves. After this many blows to the noggin, you really hope there's no lasting damage. You a hoof on the nearby bar to keep your balance, watching the fight between Sundance and Dragon Skull continue.
>And it doesn't appear to be going well for Sundance either. Sure, she's getting plenty of solid hits in, knocking Dragon Skull around continually and landing blow after blow, but she's receiving as much as she's dishing out. And several several hits against her wound shoulder, even a pony as durable as Sundance begins to waver.
>Persuasion isn't working, fighting seems to be going poorly. Perhaps it's time to throw in the towel...
"Okay, fine! You win, Dragon!" you shout out suddenly, causing the fight to screech to an abrupt halt.
>"I beg your pardon," Dragon replies, still holding Sundance in a headlock.
"You come into my inn, smash up my business, and beat up my guest--"
>"...not getting...beaten up..." Sundance groans.
"--you assault my guests. And for what? So if letting you barge into my rooms and disturb my guests will get you out of here then go and be done with it!"
>"Finally being reasonable," Dragon quips. He releases Sundance, who collapses to the ground.
>The barbarian marches over to you and gestures for you to lead the way.
>"This could've gone so much more smoothly if you had just gone along with things all peaceful like," Dragon reminds you.
>You lead him upstairs and begin opening the doors to the rooms one by one. Thankfully, you don't have too many other guests to be annoyed with the intrusion, though Ember does throw her pillow at you for bothering her.
>One by one, each room proves to be lacking of any kind of zebra, not that doesn't stop Dragon Skull from poking his nose throw everything in each room just to make sure.
>"Okay...so you ain't got no zebras up here. You got other places though, right? Take me to the rest of the rooms," Dragon instructs.

Input action?
>>
>>25763801

>>25763695?
>>
>>25763808

Yep
>>
>>25763808
This, no other posts necessary
>>
>>25763801
Perhaps you would like to check the outhouse because you're a piece of shit
>>
>>25763801
Worst case scenario we show him our basement, its dark so he might not see the back room or we lead him to the spiders.
>>
>>25763808

>Since he's been reluctant to believe you thus far, you figure there's not much use trying to hide things.
"Yeah...there's rooms downstairs and the cellar," you answer with a pained, reluctant sigh.
>"Splendid. Lead the way, good sir," he instructs, his voice going back to its previous chipper and polite tone. Or at least it sounds more polite but that could be the head trauma distorting things.
>You head back to the main hall, stopping for a second to see how Sundance is doing. She's half-sprawled across a table, still breathing heavily and groaning every so often. When she sees you and Dragon Skull, she tries to get back into a fighting posture, but you wave her down.
"Just...take it easy, Sundance. I'll take care of this," you reassure her.
>She doesn't look happy about it, but she doesn't make any further moves while you lead Dragon into the kitchen.
"This is my daughter Wispy's room," you explain while opening the door. "Try not to make a mess."
>"Where is she?" Dragon asks, noting the empty bed.
"Probably hiding considering all the ruckus you made," you answer back.
>"Ah, well...pass on my apologies then. Dun like frightening the wee ones," Dragon remarks after taking a few glance about the room.
>Next you open the door to your room. Unfortunately, you hadn't packed away all of the purchases you made today and there's a set of bright green and purple socks laid out across the dresser. Dragon just gives you a puzzled look.
>You fluster brightly.
"Oh...uh, I'm...holding onto those for a friend. I swear," you stammer back. "T-they're not mine, really."
>"Riiiight," Dragon mutters. He backs away from the door.
>>
>>25763897

>Last is the cellar, which worries you greatly since that is exactly where you told Airy to stash Zuri. Now it is dark inside, so there's always hope...or you could maybe try to bash Dragon Skull when he's not looking.
>Whatever the plan is, though, you've got a little bit of time to figure out what to do.
"Just watch your step," you explain as the two of you proceed into the cellar.
>You take a small lantern with you to provide some lighting, but it's still quite dark in the underground.
>Dragon Skull, as usual, takes some time and glances about the room, poking his nose into the various nooks and crannies to ensure nothing's been overlooked.
>"What's in the backroom?" he asks, noticing the recently-installed room at the far side.
"Giant, pony-eating spiders," you deadpan.
>Dragon glares at you.
"What do you think? It's a storage room."
>The barbarian just rolls his eyes and canters over to the room. You mentally brace yourself for the inevitable, still unsure whether to feign ignorance or try to ambush him when he discovers the zebra cowering inside.
>"Bah...place smells rank," Dragon remarks, surprisingly spending only a few moments inside the small room before trotting out in disgust.
>You can't help but wonder where Zuri is if not in the storage room that Dragon had just searched. You poke your head inside for a moment, glancing about and seeing nothing but a few scattered chicken bones on the ground. Then you casual glance upwards and that's when you see Zuri and Wispy...both glued to the ceiling in a net of webbing.
>Without a word, you head back to follow the now-annoyed barbarian back up to the main hall.
>"Well...this is a might bit embarrassing for me," Dragon muses aloud. "I was certain she was here. My hunter's instinct never led me astray before..."

Input action.
>>
>>25763901
Ask who told him about the Inn in the first place?
Rumours are bad for business.
>>
>>25763901
Clap clap clap, looks like wispy learned the art of being stuck to things from previous situations.
>>
>>25763912
This sounds good then a quick reminder for compensation.
>>
>>25763901
"It appears you found A hunt but not the right one, wouldn't be the first time someone tried to attack Sundance"
>>
>>25763913
Now that I think about she sure gets stuck a lot

>>25763920
Then ask for another one not to run to the guards
>>
>>25763912
Ask him this and if he says instincts >>25763927
>>
>>25763901
anyone else loving all the double posts?
>>
>>25763912

"Not to sound intrusive, but what made you so certain that this zebra was here?" you ask.
>You figure it's best to figure out what went wrong, just in case you ever hide ponies in your place in the future. Hopefully not, but it pays to be prepared.
>"I sent out a number of associates to scout out the area - not to find Ponyville but just to see if it flushes out any activity. Everyone reported back nothing, except for the two I sent here which had a rather...awkward report to make."
"Well, it was a rowdy night with a lot of food and drink...crazy things sometimes happen."
>"Not to these ponies! They know to put the job before anything else, and they certainly wouldn't have spent the night rutting some...catbird," Dragon remarks, sounding annoyed (though not at you). "All things considered, it seemed like you have something to hide...and I am not referring to those socks of yours."
"Hey, I am not embarrassed by my socks," you insist.
>"It just doesn't make sense. They would never have engaged in such coitus on their own," Dragon Skulls continues, though now it sounds as though he's venting his thoughts out loud. "What could've been responsible for that..."

Input action?
>>
>>25763973
"Kinda creepy talking about this and why some strangers fucked each other"
>>
>>25763920
>>25763947
>>25763927

These are still relevant
>>
>>25763973
"So, the theory goes that zebra-fumes cause fucking, eh? I'm not sure that's entirely scientifically valid."
>>
>>25763973
My food does make people passionate
>>
>>25763996
If you find that Zebrah we might try this experiment for our love life
>>
>>25763973
"We are near the everfree all kinds of things pass through here, but those 2 seemed pretty interested by the sounds of it I don't really believe the whole wouldn't happen before duty when lifes instinct makes it your personal duty"
>>
Gonna call it a night. Need to rest and hopefully be less sick tomorrow.
>>
>>25764041
So painful to sotp, we are at a good part and hyped up for the conclusion of "When Barbarians bang on Pots private Door"
>>
>>25764041
Goodnight, Innkeeper.
>>
>>25764041
Sweet dreams my prince
>>
> spent the night rutting some...catbird
So I guess this means we won't get to host their wedding?

Maybe we can imply the 'catbird' was an excuse. They spent the night doing something else. [spoiler[ each other [/spoiler]

We could also say there was an accident with a friend who brought some 'stuff' which just so happens to make people horny. Unfortunately, they must have been careless and some must have fallen into their food or drink.
Better not blame Airy though, it'll be hard to explain if they ever meet.
>>
>>25764083
They went down to pound town
>>
Bed bump I feel sorry for sunny and stopping her fight, she seemed like she wanted to continue.
>>
>>25764083
"I do remember them getting a room, but I don't recall a 'catbird' being involved."
>>
>>25764452
That phrasing implies we know them.

"I do remember a couple stallions getting a room, but no 'catbirds' stayed the night that night*"
>>
>>25763973
>All things considered, it seemed like you have something to hide

Of course I have something to hide! I'm not about to let every bounty hunter that walks by search through my inn top to bottom, disturb my guests, and violate their privacy! Even if the inn were completely empty it sets a bad precedent. And so far that you've been here you've scared away my dinner patrons, assaulted me, assaulted a guest, scared my marefriend, and damaged my furniture. I'd like to kindly ask you to leave.
>>
>>25764464
Remember, they seemed quite insistent on getting a room. Even with the most expensive one.
>>
>>25766231
>>
>>25763973
This:
>>25764452
"I ended up boiling the sheets."
>>
>>25763973
> Turn around and show him our flank
>>
>>25768216
>Must be something about the Inn, nine people have gotten laid here so far you know. And it's only the first week
>>
>>25768790
Make them clap
>>
Does anyone remember that motto in the artist chat thingy?
>>
>>25768968
The only one I can recall is:

Sword and Board: Sanctuary for adventurers and homeowners alike.

Or something of that nature.
>>
>>25769509
How about

Sword and Board: Sanctuary for the adventures and those who want to feel at home

Maybe shorten it
>>
>>25769569
Your home away from home?
>>
>>25769569
An adventure for your taste
>>
Now the fights over can sundance lift us up in her hooves and take us to our room?
>>
Feeling better Innkeeper?
>>
>>25771666
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU DEVIL!!!
>>
>>25771708
I'll never say
>>
>>25768968
I'm for, "Sword And Board: Where Adventure takes the night off."
>>
>>25773150
I don't mind it but look at our inns state, adventure finds us.
>>
>>25773188
Yeah, it finds us.
So it can take the night off.
>>
>>25773227
kek alright I'll vote for it. I'm a sucker for word play.
>>
>>25773150
I second it that and the wispy one we came up with
>>
>>25773429
Innkeeper came up with it I believe

Wispy's Delivery: Rescuing You from a Boring Lunch
>>
Since Dragon Skull is in charge of those mercenaries that have now lost their target, will they move on if they don't get another lead? Or can we expect to see Mr Spotted Dick and co. around town?
>>
>>25774422
I assume a bunch of people are outside ready to jump us, the question is do we let them they stay and stick to our everyone can stay attitude despite this?
>>
File: CheckEmIronWill.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
CheckEmIronWill.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
>>25774422
We're probably stuck with 'em orbitting our establishment until we're finally zebra-free.

Also, sick trip-dubs!
>>
>>25774687
Maybe we should think of a distraction for when long shot gets back.
>>
>>25774706
What we should do after tomorrows shopping list is get a changling and trade love and food to transform into Zuri and if they get caught transfer into a zebrah looking pony to fuck with them.
>>
>>25774724
That's a very interesting idea, nobody knows that we know a bunch of changelings. If we can get one to turn into Zuri and lead them out of town we'd be in the clear!
>>
>>25774724
>>25774763
> Get a male changeling and Long shot to wear hoods and skulk around
> When they get caught "I'm just a whorse looking for love, care to join us"
And payback on him is served pointing him in the most awkwards of situations
>>
>>25774763
I hope they can live in town soon. Get another nitch market monopoly.
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25774776
Remember to hold is crossbow hostage
>>
>>25778694
Looks like Azura gets to play around with it again
>>
>>25778999
Azura/Crossbow OTP
>>
>>25779046
Love trumps all lets hire a romantic band and watch them dance
>>
>>25774724
We will wear our socks when we pay in love
>>
>>25763973
"Everyone has something to hide and mine is none of your business, but anyone would be unhappy about some stranger barging through their inn. I did what I could to help you and told you what I know and that's it and in return for my hospitality you give me uncouth behavior and brain damage"
>>
Still alive from your illness Innkeeper?
>>
>>25780720
I just want to see how the awesome event plays out
>>
Please have some free time this weekend Innkeeper, even if it means no weekdays.
That almost no-session weekend felt so...empty
>>
>>25781832
I know that feel
>>
We can always rely on Sundance
>>
>>25780720

Still alive. Yesterday was crazy at work. Hopefully better tonight.
>>
>>25782151
Good to hear
>>
>>25782151
we all hope
>>
"Listen, far be it for me to cast judgement on your colleagues, but it seems to me like they just had one too many drinks and were too embarrassed to admit that they screwed up," you suggest. "I mean, unless you think zebras can magically start making ponies start rutting one another. Perhaps you got a little too eager looking for a sign that you read too much into things. And I'm sure you'll agree that my food does make it hard to stop having a good time."
>You watch as the barbarian's face twists and scrunches as he mulls over your words. His frustration is palpable, and you just hope he doesn't start venting it on something or someone.
>"Perhaps I did let my...enthusiasm get out of hoof," Dragon Skull remarks. He sighs again. "Well, this is rather embarrassing. I guess I owe you a rather...large apology."
"I think you owe Sundance the apology."
>"She hit me first," Dragon insists.
"Draaaagoooooon," you reiterate, frowning and pointing a hoof towards Sundance.
>"Oh very well," the barbarian grumbles before heaing over to the fallen pegasus. "I humbly apologize for the intrusion and suffering I've caused."
>Slowly, Sundance gets back up to her hooves. She gives the barbarian a quick look-over...and then promptly slams her hoof into his gut, causing him to double-over in pain.
>"Apology accepted," she replies before heading back upstairs.
>"Ooo...she's a feisty one..." the barbarians groans almost breathlessly.

Input action.
>>
>>25783290
I can't say how happy I am right now that this is back
>>
>>25783290
Look at him, and back at Sundance.
"Dibs."
>>
>>25783290
I love Sundance note to him he and his friends are free to say in our Inn if he promises to not do this again. Give us a few days to cool down though.

>>25783321
>>25783321
>>25783321
>>25783321
>>
>>25783290
List all the things his damaged and promptly give him the bill
>>
>>25783321
Sunny always brightens up our day
>>
>>25783290
Get him to help pay for the damages, and clean up too.

It where's Wine and Airy?
>>
>>25783290
Quickly relay the basics of Sundance's sob story.
She was a soldier who was enslaved by Zebras. With all that entails.
Make the fucker feel guilty.
>>
>>25783515
Maybe with the spiders, we will find them when he goes away
>>
>>25783290
I take my apologies in coin
>>
>>25783539
Probably should keep her sob story to ourselves. She does have a reputation she wants to keep, so let's not betray her trust
>>
>>25783539
What? Dude, no. That's kinda personal
>>
>>25783647
>>25783648
Maybe just say she's had it rough then, adding on that we've seen her kill far bigger ponies than him.
>>
>>25783539
That's a terrible idea.
>>
>>25783377
>>25783640

"Now I don't know how things are done where you come from, but in most civilized parts of Equestria, one usually provides compensation when they drive away business and wreck a pony's business," you remark, gesturing to the mess left in the wake of Dragon and Sundance's fight.
>Thankfully, none of the furniture was actually destroyed. There were some dents and scuffs in the wood, but nothing that you need to fuss over - adds some character to the building, at least.
>"Oh, um...right, right. Of course," Dragon replies, still looking thoroughly embarrassed over this ordeal. He reaches into one of the belt pouches and produces a small stack of coins. "This...uh, this should cover it all."
>You do a quick tally in your head - 100 bits. More than sufficient, you suppose. Might not completely compensate for the loss of business, but you're not going to push your luck with a barbarian.
>"Right, well...I best get on me way - still got a zebra to find," Dragon Skull remarks. He heads for the exit, stopping only briefly at the door. "No hard feelings, I hope? T'ain't none of it was personal. I wouldn't mind coming by once this job is over with; I hear the Adventurer's Guild is a fair bit of fun and good for bits."
"You're welcome to come back as long as you promise to respect the rules of my inn," you remind him.
>You give a quick, polite wave good-bye as the barbarian heads out. Watching him leave, you notice a half-dozen other ponies emerging from hiding spots around the inn, all of whom fall into line behind him.
>That's one mess out of the way, at least.

Input action.
>>
>>25783671
No we haven't. Besides, he's already sorry.
>>
>>25783732
I knew mother fuckers were outside waiting. Lets go get the others and thank the spiders.
>>
>>25783732
We need to go talk to the spiders.
Probably need to get ember to handle the cooking for a while.

Hope she's not too mad.
>>
>>25783764
We will give her a hug
>>
>>25783783
Then suffocate on her mane

>>25783732
Back to the cellar, we need to check if everyone's alright
>>
Tomorrows to do list
> Go to black smith, get light armor and Sundance mask for wispy
> Go to Satin, get squire over coat thing
> Go to ale place and get it cheap
> Go to (or ask Azura/Airy) to get a changeling
> Start our delivery service
> Deal with long shot

Anything else?
>>
>>25783838
Get laid. At some point.
>>
>>25783881
We are always getting laid, we literally just went down to pound town thanks to dragon.
>>
>>25783838
World peace
>>
>>25783760
Let's wait about 15-30 minutes.
>>
>>25783760
>>25783810

>"Is it safe to come out?"
>You glance in the direction of the familiar voice and see White Wine poking her head out from behind the bar, still holding a server tray over her head.
"Um...yeah, I think the storm's passed," you reassure.
>She breaths a sigh of relief as she sets the tray aside. "I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to need a drink to calm my nerves."
"Help yourself. I'm going to go check on the others."
>You head down into the cellar and into the backroom.
"You two doing okay?" you ask, noting Wispy and Zuri still plastered to the ceiling.
>"I'm fine," Wispy replies. "I think Zuri's finally stopped freaking out about the giant spiders though. They...um, kinda had to gag her to keep her from making noise."
>Sure enough, there's a blob of web over the zebra's muzzle. She looks calm, at least. Several large spiders emerge from the shadows, working together to gently lower Zuri and Wispy back to the ground. Once lowered, a swarm of smaller spiders crawl over the pair, removing all the webbing from them. The second enough webbing was free, Zuri immediately bursts free and scrambles to hide behind you.
>"S-s-so...many...legs..." she mumbles weakly.
"Thanks for the assistance," you call out to your spider tenets.
>You see your favourite little hat-wearing spider lower down from the ceiling. He gives you a quick wave and a tip of his hat before rising back into the darkness.

Input action.
>>
>>25784154
Lets bring her back to her room with Airy without white knowing anything. Get wispy to play distraction.
>>
>>25784154
"Don't be rude, you should thank them for your life and Sundance as well, if it wasn't for their help I would never have fooled Dragon"
>>
>>25784154
Spider bros are best tenants
>>
>>25784154
Tip your non-existent hat right back at him.
>>
>>25784291
>>
>>25784154
Lets go thank sundance after we settle her back to her room
>>
>>25784196

>You send Wispy on up ahead to 'distract' White Wine while you sneak Zuri back upstairs. As you pass through the main hall, you see Wispy pretending to be frightened and traumatized by the ordeal, prompting White Wine to hug the filly and smother her with reassurances.
>A masterful distraction.
>Before you get to Zuri's room, however, you make a note to stop at Sundance's door. You give it a quick knock.
>In short order, Sundance opens up, spurring Zuri to quickly take shelter behind you again.
>"Hello Pot," Sundance greets. "I'm not going to need to punch something else, am I?"
"I don't think. Hopefully not," you greet. "No, I just wanted to thank you for helping with Dragon Skull. I also thought it might be a good idea for Zuri to thank you herself."
>You glance back to the zebra and step slightly to the side.
>Zuri looks at the pegasus with a mixture of nervousness and surprise.
>"You...you helped me?" she asks in disbelief.
>"Technically, I helped Pot Luck. The fact that you were kept safe in the process was just a consequence of that."
>Zuri looks to you both before letting her head sink low. "You shame me with your kindness," she states. "I had taken your charity and threw it back at you, and yet you still protect me. I do not know if I can ever repay this debt....thank you both."

Input action.
>>
>>25784698
Don't worry Sundance, I know you would have wiped the floor with him if your weren't injured.
>>
>>25784698
Hug that mare with tears in our eyes, pots a softy after all.
>>
>>25784716
Yeah lets say sorry for ruining her fight
>>
>>25784698
Give her a smile "I care for everyone under my roof and Long shot already paid for your room but the service is always free"
>>
>>25784718
I second the tears and hugs. Give one to sunny.
>>
>>25784758
I don't think we can get away with a hug just yet. Especially not alone. Give her a thankful shoulder-pat instead.
And leave her for the night. I don't think she wants any more company if its too late. What time is it anyway?
>>
>>25784779
Okay, but we will give her a heartfelt hug one of these days!
>>
>>25784698
Sigh in relief, rub forehooves nervously together and say "Well, let's hope all that's done with for the night. Sundance, here's half the money I wrangled from Dragon for damages, as I assume you took at least as much as my building did. Zuri, let's get you tucked in again. By the way, would either of you like anything from the kitchen or bar before retiring?"
>>
>>25784802
I can agree to that, give 10 bits to airy as well.
>>
>>25784718
>>25784750
>>25784802

>Seeing how remorseful your zebra guest is, you give her a quick hug to help reassure her. She's a little surprised when you throw your hooves around her, but eventually she puts a hoof around you as well, albeit gingerly.
"Everyone under my roof gets the same treatment," you remind her. "Besides, I promised Longshot I would, and I keep my promises."
>Zuri manages a weak smile back to you.
>You usher her back to her room, where the excitment has clearly left her tired as she rests on the bed almost immediately.
>You head back to Sundance, noting she's still standing at the doorway.
>You let out a tired sigh.
"Well, let's hope all that's done with for the night," you remark. "By the way, Dragon Skull gave me a hundred bits as compensation - it's only fair that you get half of it."
>"Meh, you keep it. I didn't do it for the money," Sundance replies, giving a half-shrug with her good shoulder.
"You going to be okay?"
>"Not the first beating I've taken. I'll be fine. Could probably use a drink.
"Kitchen's always open if your thirsty," you offer.
>Sundance decides to take you up on the offer, and the two of you head down to the main hall. White Wine and Wispy are still at the bar, and Sundance opts to take a seat on one of the stools.
>"Quite the fight you had there," Wine comments.
>"It was a nice change of pace to fight somebody who really knows what they're doing," Sundance replies.
>"So....what was with the socks, Pot?" Wine asks, turning to you.

Input action.
>>
>>25785020
Clearly, they're for you. Want me to model them for you?
>>
>>25785036
Yes to the model but tell her its a new fashion. Grab those suckers and start some sexy dancing and ask how they look.
>>
>>25785048
How much spaghetti did you just lose from your fanny pack?
>>
>>25785020
>I was told I look good in them, okay?
>They make me feel pretty...
>I wanted practice before I tried on a skirt

Pick one
>>
>>25785020
"You sure gave him hell, Sundance! As for the socks, the tailor gent thought they complimented me and sent me home with them. Would you folks like to see me in them? I can go put 'em on!"
>>
>>25785062
I have an infinite supply
>>
>>25785073
Yes let everyone see our gorgeous socks
>>
>>25785073

This
>>
>>25785073
>>25785129

"Those are my socks. Satin Sash said they helped highlight and compliment my figure, so I tried them on and then bought them," you explain.
>"You own socks?" Sundance remarks, a small hint of disbelief in her voice.
"There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes a stallion wants to be feel pretty too," you explain. "I could put them on if you girls would like."
>"Oh, I'd love to see them!" White Wine replies, almost bouncing up and down in her seat.
>"Are you sure those blows to your head didn't do some lasting damage?" Sundance quips.
>You ignore her remarks and head into your room to quickly slip them on. It'll be nice to show them off to your friends, even if some might think you silly for owning them.
"Try to contain yourself ladies," you announce as you slowly strut back out into the main hall, now adorned with your long, comfortable socks. You take long and exaggerated steps around the bar, lifting your legs high with each step.
>White Wine giggles and claps as she watches your performance, while Sundance just keeps sipping at her drink.
>"Oooo, very sexy, Pot Luck," Wine compliments.
>"It looks like your legs are being eaten by very colourful snake," Sundance remarks.

Input action.
>>
>>25785254
"Why thank you lady SunDance, your heartfelt complement warms my heart"

> Do some sexy dancing
>>
>>25785254
Drape ourselves over Sundance very dramatically and wiggle our plot at White Wine.
>>
>>25785254
"It is I, the dreaded supervillian Python-legs! A tragic magical incident during a spandex-snake attack led to my supervillian origin!"
>>
>>25785267
Thats unfair to Sundance, she should see our stuff as well
>>
>>25785293
Yes this, play around with Sundance.
>>
>>25785293
ok but sexy dancing afterwards for a reward to sunny
>>
>>25785355
>>25785314
>>25785295
We are on a date with White Wine.
>>
>>25785400
Completely forgot
>>
>>25785400
I don't think she will mind
>>
>>25785293

"Perhaps I should go by the stage name of Python-Legs then," you remark, swaying your hips from side to side for a moment.
>White Wine is obviously enjoying the show, and Sundance is unsurprisingly her usual taciturn self.
>You do a little dance to amuse your patrons, or at least the one patron that's enjoying the show.
>Sundance finishes off her drink and gets up from her stool. "Thank you for the drink. Good night," she says, and then heads back upstairs without another word.
>"I suppose even your hot moves aren't enough to melt that cold heart of hers," Wine White remarks.
>You know that's not quite the problem with Sundance, but since explaining it would require detailing Sundance's past, you decide not to comment on it.
"Guess it's just us now," you remark, flashing a playful grin at Wine. "Would the lady care for a private show?"
>"Tempting, but I think I've had enough excitement for one night," Wine says. She gets up from her stool and gives you a hug. "Aside from the barbarian, I had a lovely evening." She gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and bids you good-night.
>The main hall is still a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't take too long to clean. All things considered, the day went okay. Just another day in Ponyville it seems.

Any other matters to attend to before closing shop for the night?
>>
>>25785454
Talk to Wispy
>>
>>25785454
breaking up with white wine but i think shes gone now
>>
>>25785468
Yeah tell her our plans with the Sundance mask and armor and ask if it was her plan with the spiders.
>>
>>25785454
I'm kind of tempted to take off the socks, straighten up the main hall, then go upstairs and chat up Sundance. I'm a little surprised at how negatively she reacted to our little show. Though such conversation might just uncover forced entertainment trauma or something.

Failing that, let's just straighten up and go to bed.
>>
>>25785454
Put Wispy to bed then go to bed ourselves
>>
>>25785485
I don't mind chatting with Sundance but I do hope she gets her rest.
>>
>>25785485

This would be OK.
>>
>>25785471
>>25785485

Jeezus Christ these Sundancefags.
I get it. She's a well written and interesting character. But get this: we can show interest in characters other than her. We can fool around with characters other than her. We don't have to base the entirety of our time in JAD around Sundance, and we don't have to make every post some spergtastic tribute to her.
>>
>>25785504
I'm not trying to make the CYOA revolve around her, but tonight she battled a badguy from one end of our bar to the other and we triggered her PTSD unintentionally. I don't think I'm being an outright Sundance-fag just for wanting to chat her up about it.

Besides, if you wanna see true faggotry, just visit any CYOA with bats in it. You'll see that THIS... is MILD.
>>
>>25785517
kek
>>
>>25785517
As a fan of Hijacker, Urban Survival, and Shooting Stars, I've never seen batfagging as bad as the way people spaghetti for Sundance.
>>
>>25785517
Sunny can carry me in her hooves any day
>>
>>25785504
>Sundance fag
> Not just hating white because shes boring
>>
>>25785517
I would also like to point out the strangely high rate of female MCs. Just seems like anytime there's a choice on gender, it defaults to mare. You'd think there'd be a more even gender ratio.
Anyone got ideas why?
Sex, sexy dancing, we're getting a good idea of what reminds Sunny of her slave days now. I actually want to leave her be, for once. I think we've talked to her quite a lot recently, and I don't want to seem too nosy.
>>
>>25785564
I didn't even think of that, god damn sexy pot
>>
>>25785564
Yeah the CYOA crowd seems to insist on femme MC's, I think we got a lucky roll with Pot. The socks and dancing stuff is just for fun (And a bit of harmless faggotry of course).

What really gets me down about the CYOA crowd (and often, the QMs also) is a desire to handicap the MC. I sure hope nobody like that's in charge of my life!

I agree that chatting up Sundance right now might just trigger her worse, so let's just tidy up and get some sleep.
>>
>>25785675
A stallion MC is one of the reasons I decided to stick around once I read it.
And speaking of the handicap fixation, I'm glad we aren't rushing to give Pot flaws. It makes whatever flaws Pot develops feel more real, since the players are deciding it over time.
Otherwise, it just feels like another RPG than a CYOA.
>>
>>25785742
Our weakness in fighting makes up for it in having Sundance rescue us.

> All we need is a princess dress
>>
>>25785742
Yup. Really if I ran a CYOA, if I wanted anything other than a femme batkin with a busted leg, I'd roll up my own character and just drop it in to avoid the inevitable. Though I'm sure that'd rile some players, it's all so predictable otherwise.

And yeah, quite a few things about this quest make it one of the most fun! Especially the way it develops as it goes along.

>>25785755
We're not all THAT weak. We were just up against Conan the horse-barian this time. I'm sure our earth-pony strength plus lithe build make us fast and effective against many other enemies. Just not hulking brute pro fighters.
>>
>>25785781
>We're not all THAT weak. We were just up against Conan the horse-barian this time. I'm sure our earth-pony strength plus lithe build make us fast and effective against many other enemies. Just not hulking brute pro fighters.
Our tactic was also "Stand behind shield and glare at him" against a clearly superior opponent. That said, I like the fact that Pot isn't an adventurer. Hell, we even got outbarded by Sunlight, so we wouldn't be too good at that. We're just one hell of an innkeeper.
>>
Sorry for vanishing. Work got busy. Gonna have to close shop for the night. Hopefully things can resume tomorrow.
>>
>>25785977
Goodnight, Innkeeper.

Also, check'd.
>>
Bed bump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.