[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Submission is Mandatory #75
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: Sim75.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sim75.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Previous Thread: >>25600347 (archive link: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25600347)

We're /STILL/ canon edition!

>What is this thread about?
This thread is dedicated to stories that have clear dominate and submissive roles; both with and without consent.

>What exactly is welcome in this thread?
A wide variety of stories are welcomed here; from non-consent and sexual slavery, to abusive manipulation and psychological domination, to maids and extortion, and even healthy consensual relationships with BDSM role-play elements. Most stories involve Anon, as well as sexual acts, although neither is required. Both maledom and femdom are welcome.

A few topics that are discouraged are gore, vore, scat, and other similar themes.

>Featured Story
A Royal Breaking
Enzeir
http://pastebin.com/E3K19yXe
The routine is broken one day as the rebels try to bring back light to the world. Under the orders of Nightmare Moon, Anon quickly finds the pony responsible - Princess Cadance, now it's time to make her into Anon's newest pet.

——————

New Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/f8f09HB4

Old Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5

>SiM wiki page:
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
Don't think you have what it takes to write a long greentext? Go here and fill in the pages!
>The current priority is updating the Archive Links.

——————
Historical Note:

This thread was originally founded to support the “Submission is Mandatory” story by MrNameless. While the story has gone on hiatus, it’s content is referred to by a number of stories in this thread.

Submission is Mandatory by MrNameless (Recommended)
Nightmare Moon summons Anon to defeat the EoH. In return, she grants him ownership of the Mane 6.
http://pastebin.com/ycY3zrvA

(Non-Canon SiM Expanded Universe Stories)
Octavia POV (Recommended) http://pastebin.com/Y2AahdQp
Other Stories - http://pastebin.com/3AFdqxvs
>>
>>25757388
>dat castle
>dat episode
>dat 'verse
All of my unf.

Fascist dubs for SiM'verse? Seems appropriate.
>>
>>25745262
>What happened next…
>You’ll never forget it.
>The lead stallion quickly approached you as Berry struggled to stand.
>His hoof was only inches from your body when you looked into his eyes.
>He wasn’t upset, or angry, or annoyed.
>He looked determined.
>…
>Then, he was dead.
>…
>From the corner of your eye you saw something long and silver plunge into the side of his head.
>As as quickly, a pink and red mist exited the other side.
>His eyes didn’t change.
>He just fell forward, and collapsed before you, entirely limp.
>You looked toward the wall on your left, and saw what appeared to be a long, slender metal rod, embedded into the brick.
>A small amount of blood and chunks of… other things… were splattered onto the wall.
>You looked up, and saw the two other stallions.
>They were looking at you; confusion and horror clear in their eyes.
>Then, they too were /gone…/
>Two more metal rods flew through them, and into the brick beside them.
>Closed your eyes and screamed.
>…
>A hoof gently fell on your shoulder.
>”Inside Ms. Octavia, we need to leave, /now./
>You opened your eyes and saw…
>Night Watch?
>>
>>25757425
>As you looked into his eyes, you instantly knew something was off.
>He looked… different.
>Determined.
>Dangerous.
>Somehow, your mind returned to Burr Berry, who was still on the ground.
>You Watched as he coughed, and a small amount of blood flew from his mouth.
“We need to-“
>”Get inside; I’ll take care of him.
>Looking back to Night Watch, you realized that it was not the time to question him.
>As you galloped towards the door, you saw three small holes torn into the thin metal screen; undoubtably from where he threw the rods.
>Entering the boutique once again, you took a moment to catch your breathe.
>Your mind was racing — frantically trying to take stock of the situation.
>You- you should be safe now.
>But what /was/ that?
>Celestia Royal Guard?
>Trying to foalnap you?
>And Night Watch…
>Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Night Watch and Burr Berry crashing through the door.
>Berry is leaning on Night Watch, who is doing his best to support the stricken stallion.
>Trying your best to help, you quickly walk behind them and lock the door, before trotting next to Night Watch.
”What /was/ that? Who were-“
>”Rebels, they must have figured out who we are…”
“But why would they attack us? We didn’t-“
>You’re interrupted by A heavy cough from Burr Berry.
>Night Watch, aware of the problem, looks over at him, and speaks.
>”Hold him for a second Octavia…”
>>
>>25757446
>You nod, and quickly walk around his other side, before crouching underneath him, and supporting Berry’s right foreleg on your whither.
>”I’m fine, you don’t need to hold-“
>”You’ve broken three ribs Berry, you aren’t /fine./“
>The boldness in Night Watch’s voice catches you off guard, but you push it aside.
”Is he going to be ok? We need to get him to a hospital…”
>Night Watch shakes his head.
>”We have reason to believe that the rebellions have connections in the hospitals, we can’t send him there…”
>Berry grunts, trying to stand on his own legs.
>”I’m fin-"
>His injuries betray him as he coughs, and places his weight on you once again.
“Well then where can we take him? We can’t just let him die here!”
>Night Watch pulls out a small piece of paper from his saddle bag.
>”He’s not going to die Octavia, those injuries aren’t life threatening…”
“Not life threatening? He’s coughing up /blood!/ He could have a punctured lung!”
>”He doesn’t have a punctured lung Ms. Octavia; he bit his tongue…”
”Wha…”
>You look up, and see blood pouring from Berry’s mouth.
“Berry…”
>He nods.
>”I told you Octavia… I’m fine, my side just … mmm... hurts….”
>As you open your mouth to reply, you hear another set off hoof steps from the hallway.
>Looking up, you make eye contact with Ms. Cherry, who is clearly frantic.
>”Berry!”
>She rushes over, and places her hoof under Berry’s chin.
>”Oh Berry! What happened?”
>Night Watch replies before you have the opportunity to respond.
>”A couple of ponies tried to break in and mug Octavia and Berry…”
>”MUG?!!? Oh Celestia! Are you OK Berry?”
>Berry grunts.
>”I’m /fine/ mom…”
>>
>>25757459
>You can tell he’s clearly still in pain, but trying his best to hide it.
>It dawns on you that he might not want to appear weak in front of you or his mother.
>Stallions and their egos…
>You slowly wiggle out from underneath his leg, and allow him to support himself.
>”Berry fought them off — they ran away before I could even see what happened…”
>”Oh Berry…”
>Berry makes eye contact with Night Watch briefly, before looking at his mother once again.
>Clearly he noticed the change of story as well.
>”Mom I’m fine… really…”
>Seeing that he’s able to at least stand by himself, you quickly walk around him, and to Night Watch.
>Turning away from the Burrs, you speak in a low whisper.
“What do we do Night Watch?”
>You see him quickly sorting through a number of papers, with Celestia’s Royal seal on them.
“What are those?”
>He quickly scans over them, befogging folding them in half, and placing them in his saddlebag.
>”Documents they were carrying with them.”
>”They were part of the DawnBringers…”
>You raise an eyebrow.
”DawnBringers?”
>Night Watch nods.
>”The Guard that escaped the initial return fled into Canterlot’s Lower, Market, and Noble districts, and have been forming a resistance force.”
>But…
“The Guard? I thought you said you didn’t know what happened to them?”
>He meets your gaze.
>Deep… intense…
>His eyes tell you everything.
>He was lying…
>>
>>25757476
Done. This post obviously changes a few things. feedback, comments, suggestions, etc are welcome.
>>
>>25757488
I like it. We haven't had some good worldbuilding in a while, and this does that.

Octavia doesn't do much, but there's not a lot for her to do in this scene. NW was interesting; it seems like there's more to him than he first presented of himself. Berry is dense, but seems to be a stand up dude.

I'm interested to see what happens next.

>to the thread
So who here thinks that NMM sent Octavia out to draw out the DG?
>>
>>25757488
Not what I expected, but entirely fine with me. NW being secretly a badass makes sense since he's charged with guarding Anon's pets.

Though I wonder if it's all him or if he has some of those scrolls helping him. Being able to easily one-shot-kill thee ponies in a row AND being able to use medicinal magic to immediately tell exactly how many ribs Berry broke, definitely moves him away from "actually he was a secret agent with professional training all along" category and moves him dangerously close to "my OC can beat Superman, everyone look how awesome he is" category.

>suggestions
Do what NW says, take the dress Berry made (If she hasn't done that already), and return to the castle ASAP.

>>25757554
>So who here thinks that NMM sent Octavia out to draw out the DG?
If she knew how much of a badass NW was, it sounds pretty reasonable.

Berry's pretty cool too.
>>
>>25757828
> Being able to easily one-shot-kill thee ponies in a row AND being able to use medicinal magic to immediately tell exactly how many ribs Berry broke
A /brief/ reply here. I didn't intend for it to be OP NW is OP. I tried to imagine NW did some basic medical eval outside when picking up Berry from the ground. Maybe knowing the exact number of ribs broken was a stretch, but it wouldn't be hard to quickly identify he broke a few.
>>
>>25757884
>one-shot-kill three ponies
Honestly, if he's half way competent that wouldn't be hard given the situation. He wasn't in a straight up fight with them, he more or less had the advantage of an ambush. Not hard to rack up a lot of kills that way.

>medcicinal magic
Eh, again not a huge stretch. If he just poof and healed him, that'd be bullshit, but assessing an injury? That has to be a pretty standard guard spell. For regular soldiers, learning to assess injuries is the first part of learning basic battlefield medicine.
>>
>>25757884
You do have a penchant for making 'slightly bad-ass' characters as over powered as possible. Maybe in the future (for any fight, not just NW), you'd want to show a bit more of a struggle, maybe have NW come away injured as well? Otherwise, pretty good update, I'm glad NW isn't going to end up Nightmare's latest victim.
>>
so when do we get the BB update?
>>
>>25757488
Well that was unexpected, but I liked it.

Obviously raises a lot of questions with NW.

>OP NW
This is kinda the interesting one. NW lying about the rebels is obvious, but was his abilities in dealing with them consistent with his story, or was that part of a lie too. It's not unreasonable to assume he has some training, and he did have the element of surprise.. but then it did seem a bit OP.. so I feel like it could go either way.
>>
File: 1449960284396.png (650 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
1449960284396.png
650 KB, 1280x956
>>
>>25757488
Regarding 'OP NW' - I'm honestly assuming those ponies weren't actually Royal Guard, because they behaved like a pile of retards and not professional soldiers. I'm betting they're just some ponies who got recruited into the Dawnbringers and decided that made them Royal Guard.

I am also assuming, of course, that Night Watch isn't as inexperienced as he suggested. Looking back, there are a couple of other hints he might not have been telling the truth either (would an ex-museum-guard really have thought about that business with the restaurant without a thought?). He may have played Octavia entirely.
>>
>>25757488
>suggestions
This is more of a general comment and not really tied to the latest update.

It's been awhile since we've really had sub/dom elements in this story. Obviously this arc is light on them because they are away from the castle, and I'm enjoying the world/character building as much as anyone, but I'm starting to miss it.

Good of a character story as this is, I still come here for fetish-y stuff. I worry that the story is going to lose interest without a bit of it mixed in, especially as the story no longer has MrN's heavily fetish-y story running beside it.

To be honest, I'm curious how other readers feel about this, so I guess this is more of a discussion point than a suggestion.
>>
>>25761218
I think Olibird's cyoa has a chance to bring in some of that. There is also talk of merging with the slave auction general
>>
>>25761218
It's definitely a thing I've noticed that our longest-running stories tend to turn into more drama than fetish material. Octavia POV, Bluebird, even MrN was slowly turning more dramatic than a constant chain of >rape

Speaking of Bluebird...
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/G97Nn1XW

"Define 'missing'?"
> "Uh-uh-uh, Anonymous. You wanted the hook, you got it - nothing more."
> Gritting your teeth at the Queen's tone, you squeeze the bridge of your nose.
> Returning Chissik now - while she was still accompanying Trixie - would force you to find another handler for the showpony if you needed to use her again.
> But that could be done, with some time.
> What Chrysalis offered seemed far more critical.
> A princess, missing?
> Why hadn't your ponies reported this - surely they should have gotten word through to you faster than it took to reach the Crystal Empire and then the Changelings?
"Fine. As soon as I can, I will make contact with Chissik and return her to your control. But, in accordance with our earlier agreement, if I need a task carried out you agree to still have her handle it?"
> "Of course, Anonymous."
> Her tone suggests there'd never been any question, prompting you to suppress a snort at the thought of the Changeling ruler being honest.
"Then you have my word - provided this is as good as you say. Talk."
> And talk she does, ignoring your demanding tone to get straight to the point:
> "Twilight Sparkle abruptly vanished from Ponyville two weeks ago and has not been seen there since."
> You're forced to admit - when you'd reached out to Rarity to negotiate the fillies' return, you had been told Twilight wasn't there first.
> At the time you'd thought nothing of it, but now...
"How do you know what's going on in Ponyville?"
> "Oh, Anonymous."
> An amused little titter issues through the speaker.
> "I might not be trying to conquer Equestria at the moment, but that doesn't mean I've told all my subjects to abandon their duty."
"Terms of your treaty with Cadance are that you keep your changelings out of Equestrian affairs, Chrysalis."
> "And I will respect the boundaries of the pink whore's domain. The rest of Equestria has no agreement with me, though."
>>
>>25761380

"Celestia and Luna won't see it that way. Or any of the rest of the government. You're inviting a conflict."
> The Queen's tone turns harder
> "You worry about yourself, Anonymous. I will keep my subjects safe."
> You're about to point out that your safety was as much dependent on her treaty holding, but squelch the words in your throat.
> No time for that argument now, not when something else was on the line.
> You'd deal with the loose cannon that the changeling queen was later.
"Go on, then. I assume there's more than her just not being home?"
> "Two days ago, one of my infiltrators positioned on the docks of Vanhoofer tasted a princess' magic being used - aboard a ship. The crew would not let him get close to investigate further."
"Tell me he didn't do anything rash."
> "Of course not. He told the dock guards that the ship was suspicious, but when they searched it, no princess was there."
"And your agent was certain?"
> "Absolutely. Less than three hours later, the Vanhoover guard suddenly turned out in force to hunt Sparkle. Apparently two ponies came running to the guard saying that she had secretly hired them to help her with something, then suddenly left them as well."
"Let me guess: The guard didn't get aboard that ship?"
> "Before they could reach it the ship suddenly cast off and departed. They chased it briefly, but suddenly came back without reaching it."
> Your brows knit tightly as confirms your suspicion.
> Well-trained guard pegasi, not checking a ship that had only just left port?
"You had the ship under watch the entire time, I presume."
> "Naturally. Just as it was departing, my agent tasted a princess' magic in use again. She was there."
"Those guards were told to stop. Someone didn't want them knowing she was aboard."
> "Of course. I'd love to have asked her hired help what she was doing, but they've suddenly decided to take a vacation to Canterlot - and even I do not risk going there again."
>>
>>25761392

> You can't help but feel a slight shudder at the was Chrysalis places such emphasis on 'love'.
> She wasn't supposed to be holding captives now, but you increasingly suspected that those two ponies would not have been returned from any interrogations.
> But - more importantly now - what would Twilight Sparkle be doing aboard a simple cargo vessel under such secrecy?
> And why hire help?
> Princesses could surely requisition the services of the most loyal of Equestria's guard?
"Well. I do think you've got something there. I'm wondering, though, what is she doing..."
> "That is not my concern. I am still under treaty, after all."
> You grit your teeth slightly at Chrysalis' continued disregard for your situation.
"...fine. Get a proper report put together, with all the information laid out. I'll check my sources. If they match your story, Chissik will be yours again."
> "Oh, excellent!"
> Her tone turns abruptly chipper as the changeling queen claps her forehooves together; you never could quite get those sudden emotional switches she went through.
> Yet, this time she for once sounds genuinely pleased to have her... servant? Subject?
> Whatever Chissik was to her, Chrysalis was glad to have her back.
> "I'm so very, very glad we've come to an agreement."
"As am I. I'll contact you again when there's word of what has happened."
> During the conversation, Dash has twisted herself around to fix you with a worried look.
> When you end the call, she speaks up at last:
> "Master? What's happening?"
"Twilight Sparkle's developed a sudden affinity for seafaring."
> Dash only looks confused at this, prompting a shake of your head.
"She's apparently decided to take a sea voyage without telling anyone, but with the backing of someone important enough to tell the Vanhoofer guard to ignore her presence."
> "Oh."
> Dash pauses, glancing out the window again.
> "Does this mean we're going to have to go soon?"
>>
>>25761408

"We should. It wouldn't have been much time anyhow - another orbit, and we'd have had to leave anyhow before night came to Equestria."
> With one last longing look out the window, Dash nods mournfully.
"Hey."
> You reach over to ruffle her mane lightly.
"Don't worry. There might be a chance to come up here again, and in the meantime I promise reentry will be worth it."
> Without a word, Dash follows close behind you as you start making you way through the weightless corridors.
"Say - I don't suppose you would know where Twilight might be going?"
> "No, Master."
> Despite her inexperience in null-G, Dash seems to have adapted well - keeping up with you while talking freely.
> "We've never really gone sailing. Never far, anyhow - there's rail lines far enough out to almost reach griffon territory, and we've never needed to go further."
"So, whatever she's going for, it's probably something she's never been to before."
> Rubbing your chin, you grimace - it was a fair guess that Twilight was looking for something to defeat you with, but what?
> Equestria was awash in artifacts of varying power already; which might she be seeking overseas?
> "Are you going to try and hunt her down, master?"
> There's a note of worry in Dash's voice.
> Another reminder that however much she might sympathize with you now, she was not yet ready to abandon her one-time friends entirely.
"Sort of. If I can, I will try and find out what she is doing and where... but I've no interest to actually attack her."
> With that you go silent again, left with your own thoughts.
> Even long after the shuttle has undocked itself and the 'Obstinance' carried itself away to an orbit invisible to Canterlot, your mind keeps swirving back to the same thoughts.
> While Dash was enraptured by the viewscreens' images of plasma flowing from the hull as you deorbited, they were barely noticeable to you.
> At a certain point you realize that you are almost certainly obsessing over this.
>>
>>25761424

> Descent had long since turned to flight; the shuttle had reached Equestria's coastline - gleaming waves below turning to trees made to gold by the evening's last light.
> Why were you so fixated on this?
> Equestria's rulers had been working against you for months now, after all.
> The answer comes a moment later, worming its way up from the depths of your mind no matter how stinging it is to admit it:
> You were fixated, because you were scared.
> On some level, being assaulted by three foals had shaken your confidence.
> Their invasion into your home had only been made possible by a fluke - a corrected one - but psychologically?
> Psychologically your home - your fortress - was no longer safe.
> A frown touches your lips as a result of that thought as the shuttle circles about for its final landing - the only outward sign of the discomfort you dare show.

--------

> You rub your chin, reading over the twin reports occupying your screen.
> One was the full version Chrysalis' spy had reported, while another was from a pony who lived in the city.
> Neither should have been aware of the other, but their reports corroborated enough.
> Clearly Twilight Sparkle had been in the city, doing something aboard a ship - and then abruptly departed when it seemed like she had been discovered.
> Departed, or been taken?
> It wasn't an impossibility that she might have been captured somehow, though it was deeply unlikely.
> No - if she had been actually kidnapped, the remaining elements would not have been so calmly living their lives in Ponyville still.
> They knew where she was.
> Then something was very definitely up.
> Briefly you wonder if Twilight would make an appearance at the next meeting you were scheduled to have between Dash and her friends.
> If not - well, that might be problematic in its own right.
> She was supposed to be the one who verified your continued 'treaty' with the elements; if not her...
> Hrm.
> One of the other elements, perhaps?
>>
>>25761478

> But they held no legal authority to deal with you.
> Maybe Cadance?
> The crystal princess had proven agreeable in the past; surely she'd see the benefit in continuing the peace between yourself and Equestria?
> Grumbling, you stand and return up the flight of stairs.
> Following the sound of your prisoner's voice leads you to the next set of problems on your mind.
> While you'd printed a fair number of Equestrian books - both educational and entertaining - the fact was you simply were not prepared to house and keep three fillies for any significant period of time.
> Already you could tell they were straining at the boundaries you had set down for them, and as time went on and you ran out ways to keep them occupied there was no way to be certain what would try.
> Of course the drones were keeping them contained, but accidental injury in an escape attempt was as much a reasonable worry as anything else.
> At the same time, however, releasing them early simply wasn't something you were prepared to do.
> Not until Rarity finished her work in Canterlot.
> At least that much you could safely verify, and give you that much more reason to believe she would uphold her part in refusing to wield her part of the elements against you.
> But until then...
> Pausing in a doorway, you lean against the doorpost and watch your slave and the three fillies as they sat close together on the floor.
> Dash had returned from your trip in a much better state of mind.
> And while you could still see the effects the rejection of her sort-of protege had on her - the little winces, the occasional bouts of morose sulking - you could also see her beginning to recover.
> Suppressing a soft chuckle, you watch Dash show the compass-watch you'd given her to the 'crusaders'.
> "...and when I push this thing on the back, it switches right back to the being a clock again. See?"
>>
>>25761518

> A small chorus of amazed noises meets her demonstration - the fillies evidently either ignoring or no longer distraught by the fact said watch was linked to the metal collar about Dash's throat.
> Only Scootaloo was still ignoring Dash outright, and you could see her shooting quick surreptitious glances at the watch when Dash isn't looking in her direction.
"Can't help showing off a bit, hmmm?"
> Dash nearly leaps straight into the air before bowing and shooting an apologetic smile in your direction.
> "Sorry, master. This thing is really cool."
"I'm not upset."
> Pushing off the wall, you approach the four.
> All of the fillies display varying degrees of hostility, from light fear to a glare that suggests the young pegasus would still throttle you if she could.
> Squatting down, you give what you hope is your best reassuring smile and put o the least-threatening tone of voice you can.
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you three, if I could?"
> No answer is forthcoming, but neither do any of the three visibly refuse.
"How about-"
> The unicorn had always been the most fearful of the three, and fear was easiest to manipulate.
"-Sweetie Belle, yes? Come with me for a minute."
> Waving off the other two before they can object, the little unicorn rises to her hooves and nods.
> "I'll - I'll be right back, girls."
> Two rooms is sufficient distance to be out of earshot, and the dining room seems to be a none-too-threatening space.
> Settling into a seat, you motion for Sweetie to take another.
> Casting a worried glance about, she leaps up into the chair and curls her tail protectively about her legs.
> "So - um - what - how can I, um, help?"
> Casting a hopefully-reassuring smile, you lean back and try to make yourself as non-threatening as possible.
"Just let me ask - before you came to try all of this, did any of you happen to notice if Twilight Sparkle had gone somewhere?"
> "Princess Twilight? Um, no. Not that we knew of."
>>
>>25761542

>>25761542

> Her hoof scuffs awkwardly at the chair's seat.
> "We actually had to be real careful sneaking out just because of that."
"Oh?"
> "Yeah. Well, her castle is kind of the tallest thing in Ponyville. And she has a lot of telescopes to see all kinds of things - stars and planets and the moon and stuff, but ponies too. If she'd seen us..."
> After a second Sweetie Belle builds up enough courage to look you in the eye:
> "Is she coming now, Mr. Anonymous?"
"Unfortunately, no."
> You shake your, frowning.
"In fact, I cannot say exactly where she is at all. I was hoping someone would know, since being able to reach her is very important to keeping everyone here safe."
> That gets their attention, leading you to chuckle softly.
"I don't foresee any problems yet - I'm sure your sister is still doing her best to set up your return, Sweetie Belle - but it is a... concern."
> Far more than you were letting on.
> "Um... Mr Anonymous, that we don't know where she is - is that bad?"
"Not for you - I just need to know if you have any idea of how I can reach her."
> "No. I can't remember anything; she was up in her castle the night we left. She hadn't said anything at my last magic lesson with her either."
"You take magic lessons with her?"
> You're unable to keep the surprise from your voice, or your eyebrows from rising.
> "Uh-huh. Miss Cheerilee's a nice teacher, but she's an earth pony and my parents didn't want to send me away from Ponyville, so Twilight agreed to tutor me."
> Hrm.
> Could their disappearance have provoked Twilight to some action, if she was that close to one of them?
> But she'd already been gone when you reached out to Rarity, with knowledge of the fillies' location.
> And that still didn't answer what the point of that ship was.
"You're certain she didn't say anything?"
> "Nuh-uh. Twilight can get... kind of focused when it comes to teaching. Like, sometimes she'll go on even though we're supposed to be done."
>>
>>25761584

"Did anyone else happen to know you were leaving?"
> For the first time the filly actually works up the guts to give you a look - one that says 'what, are you stupid'?
> Chuckling gently, you nod.
"Point taken. Okay. Thank you, Sweetie Belle. You can go back now."
> Picking through the other two fillies' responses is rather trickier.
> Applebloom's surety that you were some kind of comedic villain and Scootaloo's incessant vitriol masked most of the useful information.
> But in the end you were forced to confront the fact that none of them could give more than childish guesses about what Twilight might be doing either.
> "Master?"
> Dash's voice interrupts your thoughts, dragging you back to the situation at hand.
> You'd returned with Scootaloo, and now all four of them again sat in a close huddle - pairs of eyes peering up at you with a wide mix of emotions.
> "Are you alright?"
"Yes - just, thinking over what options I have."
> Pausing a moment, Sweetie sheepishly adds in a small voice:
> "Sorry..."
> "You don't have to apologize to him for anything, Sweetie!"
"You shouldn't be so hard on her, Scootaloo."
> Turning to the exit, you shoot what you hope is a reassuring smile.
"She's doing the best she can to protect you. Really."
> Giving Dash a brief nod, you slip from the room.
> As soon as you are out of sight, the smile fades from your lips.
> Two calls you would have to place now.
> One of them, to Chrysalis.
> She'd held her end of the deal up; you'd no reason to refuse your own.
> And then - Cadance.
> If Twilight truly had vanished, then your best bet at keeping yourself safe was the crystal princess.
> Slumping back into your seat back in the basement 'office', you feel a lance of pain run through your forhead.
> A vigorous rubbing helps alleviate it, but not remove entirely.
> With a sigh, you return to your business.
>>
>>25761599

> This time Chrysalis chooses to open a full video feed for your call, lounging atop what you suspect is a chaise lounge she wouldn't normally make use of.
> "Well, well. I hope you've found my information satisfying."
"Agreeably so, yes. None of my contacts would have known to make anything of this if they hadn't been tipped off. It'd have just been another 'princess sighting'."
> Hopefully a little buttering-up would do well to soothe the temperamental monarch's ego.
> "Good. Then, your end of the agreement?"
> She really wasn't going to wait at all, was she?
> Fine, then.
"I am, as always, a man of my word, Chrysalis. I will reach out to my contact in Manehattan, pass on the word to release Chissik from my service."
> And to start keeping an eye on Trixie in her stead.
> "Most excellent, Anonymous. We are very, very grateful for this opportunity."
"It has been a pleasure to do business with you again, Your Highness."
> Particularly the part where she didn't try and stab you in the back this time.
> A part of you briefly wonders whether Chissik would be punished for failing her original task.
> If so, it at least would not be on your head.
"Until next time, then."
> The second call you need to place goes to Cadance and Shining Armor.
> Neither of them is apparently around to answer, however, and so you leave a message instead.
> Short, simple, and to the point.
> Twilight is missing, and it is in both your interests to forge another agreement.
> Call back when possible, ta-ta.
> Leaning back in your seat, you can't help but feel a slight twinge of concern.
> What if they didn't respond?
> Could the other Elements continue your agreement on their own?
> Rising from the desk with a sigh, you decide to turn in for the night.
> No point in keeping yourself up over it.
> Ensuring the three filly guests are safely shut up in the rooms you'd set aside from them, you start to make the climb to your room.
>>
>>25761611

> Yet, even as you slip into bed, you find your own mind whirling - unable to so easily let of things.
> Sleep, it seems, is not yet ready to come for you.
> So distracted are you, in fact, that you do not quite hear the sound of hooves on the floor until the bed shifts.
> Rolling to face the opposite side, you find Dash eyeing you with a tilted head.
"Something the matter, Dash?"
> Pawing at the bed with one hoof, her eyes fall.
> "I was kinda gonna ask you the same thing, master?"
> The corners of your mouth turn up in a small smile.
> This kind of actual attention from Dash was a new development, but not an unwelcome one.
> You beckon Dash to come closer, and she sinks into a spot beside you, atop the covers.
"Is it that obvious?"
> "Well, yeah. I've been here long enough to know when you're thinking real hard, and this is even more."
"Hmm."
> Laying a hand on her back, you let your fingers stroke through her coat a few times.
"It's a strange thing to feel, Dash, but for the first time in a long, long while I am afraid."
> "Afraid?"
> She doesn't sound ready to believe her, and you cannot blame Dash for that.
> You'd done everything you could to present yourself as an impregnable bulwark to her.
"Yes, afraid. It is something new to hear me admit that, isn't it? But true - things are no longer moving in my control. It's not a pleasant feeling."
> "Like, being lost here again? After your thing blew up?"
"I suppose. When I first realized I was stranded here, fear never really entered into it; shock and depression yes, but not fear - it was too sudden. Fear... is something new."
> Rolling to rest on her belly, Dash lays one leg atop the other and her chin over both.
> Your hand again settles across her back, feeling the ridges of bone and muscle running beneath her coat.
"If being stranded struck me like a sledgehammer, then this is a gnawing, burrowing thing that worms its way into me."
>>
>>25761622

> "It's okay, Anonymous. It's... not wrong with being afraid, or showing it."
"...you say that, Dash, but have you ever faced true fear? To see your life as you knew it slipping from your control?"
> "Yes."
"Before you came to me, I mean."
> "Yes."
> Still not a drop of hesitation is in her voice.
> "I have. I've been - terrified. I've done crazy things just to stay 'in control', especially of how ponies thought about me."
> Like trying to end her life at the muzzle of your pistol, just to have made the choice on her own to do so.
> Was she trying to draw a parallel to your situation - how you carefully regulated and manipulated your relationships with others?
> Those were business, though...
"You've never been in control, though. Even before me, the princesses would put so many limits on your life, and-"
> "That's not the point, okay? I - I know how you feel about them, but that's not the point."
> Dash flinches as you give her a sharp, spearing glare.
> Helpful or not, she was not supposed to interrupt you.
> It is not one that can persevere, however, and as soon as it drops Dash resumes in a softer tone.
> "So what if I wasn't really in control. I still - I still tried to be, all the time. I fought everyone so I could tell myself I was in control. But... it wasn't needed."
> Breath rushes from your lungs as you feel a touch of a smile again appearing.
"Naive. I see what you're trying to do, Dash - you think if I can somehow stop being afraid, I'll somehow patch over my conflicts with Celestia."
> "Seriously. You're afraid of losing your ship, right?"
"That ship is my life. And, frankly, I have no illusions about what Celestia and Luna will do to me if I am captured either."
> "They - they wouldn't. I could speak to them, tell them -"
"Dash."
> Your smiles grows warmer, though you can feel it never quite reaches your eyes.
"It's appreciated, Dash. But I doubt anything you could say will stop them now."
>>
>>25761634

> Her head hangs somewhat, and your vision returns to the ceiling.
"Things are moving quickly now. Twilight has not gone on some journey for no reason whatsoever, and Chrysalis risks her treaty - our treaty. I feel she's planning something too, and my plans just are not moving fast enough."
> "Hey."
> In a reversal, a hoof comes to gently rest on your shoulder.
> "I'm still the most awesomest pegasus ever, and I don't wanna see this end with anyone more getting hurt either. I'll do my best."
> It's bluster, and the both of you know it.
> Without her flight, Dash wasn't much of a pegasus - let alone an 'awesome' one.
> But still...
"Appreciated, Dash. It is appreciated."
> Unexpectedly, she extends a wing across your chest.
> The fan of blue is still ragged and uneven from where she'd taken out the newly-grown flight feathers.
> Almost unconsciously you find your hands moving to stroke along the tattered span - stroking and adjusting, shifting the few fully-grown feathers she had left back into their proper places.
> A glance aside reveals a flush on Dash's cheeks as your fingers deftly do their work, but unlike so many previous times she does not hide her face from you.
> Instead she almost seems to be... accepting your actions, her head having fallen to rest on the bed and eyes regarding you softly.
> No more words are exchanged between you, and at some point you drift off into sleep with your hands still resting across Dash's outspread wing.
> With the next day's morning comes a pleasant surprise.
> Cadance had responded.
> Unfortunately you had missed her in turn, but when you try and send a message back you're instead met by a live signal.
"Ah, Your Highnesses! I hadn't expected to be able to speak to you directly!"
> "Neither had we expected to hear from you so soon again, Anonymous."
> You aren't quite sure whether that was a shrouded insult from the pink-coated alicorn.
>>
>>25761647

> From her husband you'd have been certain, but he'd fortunately opted to keep his mouth shut and simply skulk in the background of the image.
"Unfortunately, times have become turbulent for the both of us. I think cooperation might again be in our mutual interest."
> "So you have said."
"Twilight Sparkle is missing. I am sure the implications for my situation are not lost on you."
> Unfortunately neither Cadance nor Shining Armor give any indication of surprise at the information.
> Nor that you were aware of it.
> That alone is telling; though they must have expected you would find out eventually, they still felt the need to hide their true reactions.
"Without anyone to secure my ongoing peace with Equestria, I'm concerned that things might become... destabilized."
> A twitch in Cadance's face - though you can't tell exactly for what.
"If you'll remember, your last visit was aimed at being the first step in bringing relations between us to a less fearful state. This current situation puts me at a terrible risk, but it could be another opportunity."
> "I agree. But what do you do on your part? Just another visit?"
"On the contrary. I think it's time Dash was allowed to take a trip out to the real world."
> Two pairs of eyes widen at your words - and then go narrow wish suspicion.
> "What are your conditions?"
"There is a - a party, I suppose you'd call it, in Fillydelphia coming up. I've been invited, on account of recent actions I took to aid the city."
> "You want to take her for that?"
"Not just for the shoulder-rubbing, of course. The chance to be out in a city again - maybe even a meeting with her friends, face-to-face..."
> Now you've absolutely got their attention.
"You recognize, of course, the immense risk I take in doing this. I trust Dash understands the situation she is in - why she will have to stay with me. But, I'm also going to be trusting Equestria's government."
>>
>>25761661
I'll assume that's all for now?

I'm /very/ excited to see this side of the story again. Personally speaking, while the outer-space scene was interesting, I think the diplomatic games between Anon and the Princesses / M6 are the meat and potatoes of this story. I'm really looking forward to how things develop from here, especially with this Twilight situation being so fluid.
>>
>>25761661

> "And all of this for us agreeing to provide cover for your imprisonment of her."
"Not really. I want to be able to go to this party as well - that is my gain. But, bringing Dash and allowing her to speak with her friends is a bonus for you. A step towards when negotiations won't be needed to let her do that."
> Cadance draws a deep breath, and nods.
> "You probably know that I don't think you should be allowed to leave that house until you see punishment for your crimes - but I see how your idea would be good."
> Rather than answer, Cadance glances aside to Shining Armor, who has remained pointedly silent.
> Some moment of unspoken communication passes between them, and then she turns back to you.
> "We are on our way to Canterlot. We'll bring up the idea with Princesses Celestia and Luna, and if there are no problems then this would seem to be a good next step."
"Oh? Well - I should say, the element of generosity - Rarity - is already in Canterlot. She's pursuing the same goal; you might want to have a word with her."
> Your voice has been kept steady and calm.
> Internally, though, you are seething.
> The two would have inevitably come into contact even if you'd not mentioned it, but either way it still complicated things.
> Cadance was unlikely to be pleased that you'd used the fillies for leverage, even if it'd been entirely justified.
> ...but at least letting her know ahead of time would make it seem like you were being 'honest' with her.
"Well - in that case, then, I will be waiting anxiously to hear back from you."

New Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/nCXLvr7s

Note that this is an entirely new pastebin, on account of Bluebird's first paste actually exceeding the filesize limits.
>>
>>25761813

>New pastebin
I phrased that badly. It's a -second- pastebin, as I couldn't fit this section in the old one without hitting the size limits. That old pastebin - the one I linked at the beginning of this section - will now no longer be updated.

>General thoughts, etc
I apologize again for the incredible delay on this section. More than anything, I think it's on account of Bluebird nearing its conclusion - this next Fillydelphia 'arc' is likely to be the second-to-last one - and I find myself writing and rewriting things to ensure they all fit when the conclusion comes together. Very often I feel just not capable of doing justice to all the plotlines I am trying to tie together here, or making sure nobody's acting too out-of-character.

It is around 50% longer than my normal updates, though - so hopefully that is at least something of an apology.

In terms of feedback, every bit helps, but I'm particularly interested in how people think I managed to get the negotiation bits down as I wasn't totally confident in my writing there.
>>
>>25761908
Oh god. So good. Your story is one of if not my favorite.
>>
>>25761908
Chrysalis is frustrating. It feels like something is off but that could actually be the feeling of Anon coming through, everything is less and less in his control is its frustrating. His position is more and more degrading as time goes on.

His ship is dying and the components he uses are too rare to make another base.

I'm worried he'll have to become more nomadic soon. His current situation is looking less and less secure.
>>
Bampper
>>
>>25761908
I'm not a literary expert but your story is one of my favorite I've read. This update did not disappoint and I love the Dash affection. Just don't die like MrNameless or SepAnon (who's story is similar to yours).
>>
>
>>
>>25757476
It's funny. I always imagined Night Watch as a follower of Nightmare Moon. Part of a secret order that was waiting for her return to serve. Hence the position he earned when she came to power and the fact that NMM tends to always know what is going on.
>>
>>25757476
>You look back to Berry, who is saying something to his mother.
”The DawnBringers?”
>”Their tactics have been difficult to identify, although this is the first time we’ve seen them physically attack on a civilian…”
>Keen on his reference, you look back at Burr Berry.
“So… this is new?”
>He nods.
>”We don’t have time for this conversation now, we need to get you back to the castle before something worse happens…”
>Suddenly, you hear Ms. Cherry gasp.
>”Berry!”
>Turning around, you see Berry on the ground, coughing up a /lot/ more blood.
>Cherry is frantic.
>”I- I don’t know what happened! I just gave him a hug, and-“
>You rush over to Berry, and kneel on the ground beside him.
”Berry- what wrong?”
>He shakes his head, and gasp loudly.
>Instantly, you recognize what happened.
>That hug- she must have pushed one of his ribs into…
>Turning back to Night Watch, you frantically yell.
”Night Watch, we need to do something!”
>Ms. Cherry’s panicked voice fills the air, only adding to the stress of the situation.
>”I’ve already sent for backup, they should be here soon…”
>Night Watch quickly walks over to Berry, and steadies him with his magic.
>”We need to get him to the front, the guard will transport him to a safe-house and take care of him there.
>Ms. Berry, interrupts.
>”A safe house? What do you mean a /safe house?/ we need to get him to a hospital!”
>>
>>25765652
>You mentally curse to yourself.
>Burr Cherry doesn’t know what’s going on.
“Ms. Cherry, it’s ok, we can’t take him to the hospital so-“
>”What do you mean we /can’t/? We need to take him now!”
>Slowly, Berry’s body begins to levitate off the ground, picked up by Night Watch’s magic.
>”Get ahold of her Octavia, I’m moving him to the front room…”
>You nod, and quickly stand, placing a hoof on Cherry’s shoulder.
”Ms. Cherry, I don’t have to time explain, but Night Watch is a Royal Guard, and we need to be careful-“
>”Night Watch? Who is? Night Watch?”
>You rub your eyes, realizing your mistake.
”Estate - Estate’s real name is Night Watch, he’s my guard from the castle-
>”The Castle? What about the Castle?? We need to get Berry to the hospital, now!
>You sigh, realizing it would be impossible to explain everything quickly enough.
”I don’t have time to explain Ms. Cherry, please, just listen to what he has to say…”
>She shake her head, and tries to walk past you.
>”That’s my Berry, Octavia! He needs to get to a hospital!!”
>You hear the door bell jingle, signaling someone has entered the store.
>Turning, you motion for Ms. Cherry to follow.
“Come on Ms. Cherry, we don’t have time…”
>>
>>25765657
>As you enter the front room your stunned to see almost a dozen guards standing around Night Watch and Berry.
>”Take that bag there, and dispose of it once we’re gone... there are three more out back…”
>You look toward where his hoof is pointing and see a large pile of fabric on the ground, with a small, dark red stain.
>…
>It’s a pony…
>Ms. Cherry can’t see this.
>You quickly turn around, and block Ms. Cherry’s path, preventing her from entering the storefront.
”Stay here for a minute Ms. Cherry, they’re busy out front.”
>Yet again, she objects, and tries to push past you.
>However, she quickly sees the swarm of guards, and stops.
>”Why are all of those ponies in here…”
“I /told/ you Ms. Cherry, Night W- Estate is a guard, he’ll take care of Berry… please, don’t get in the way…”
>Looking over your shoulder once again, you see Night Watch finish speaking with the stallion across from him, before turning around and looking at you.
>Seeing your situation with Ms. Cherry, he quickly makes his way over.
>In the background, you see the other guards lifting Burr Cherry, who is frighteningly motionless, off the ground, and out of the front door.
>”Where are you taking my son! I need to go with him!”
>>
>>25765663
>Again you’re forced to hold Burr Cherry back.
>It’s… uncomfortable having to separate a her from her son like this…
>Finally, Night Watch speaks.
>”Ms. Cherry, my name is Night Watch, I’m with Empress Nightmare Moon’s Lunar Guard.”
>That catches her attention.
>”Lunar Guard? But aren’t you Octavia’s-“
>”We’re moving your son to one of our facilities in Canterlot to be watched over— given the situation. it would be best for you to stay here…”
>She shakes her head.
>”I /told/ you, I’m going with my foal!”
>Night Watch, with a surprising amount of composure, replies.
>”I understand Ms. Cherry, but the attackers didn’t get a look at you before, so they don’t know you’re connected…”
>”If we move you outside right now, they might still be watching, and see who you are…”
>”You’re /in danger/ Ms. Cherry, I’m trying to keep you safe.”
>Fortunately, that seems to ring a bell with her.
>”In danger?”
>Night Watch nods.
>”I’ll have a detail of guards stay with you here until it’s safe to transport you; you should be with your son in no more than a few hours…”
>He points toward the back room, where the dress and suit are being stored.
>”Octavia, move her into that room for now while I finish dealing with things up front.
>It takes you a moment to stop /watching/ Night Watch, but after a moment, you nod.
”I… yeah - ok.”
>>
>>25765674
>Quickly, you escort Ms. Cherry to the back room.
>It takes a moment to get her settled, and grab the clothing the Berry made for you.
>By Celestia’s grace Burr Cherry was too concerned and flustered to ask questions, or notice as you hastily covered the Beast’s strange garment.
>After trying your best to calm the mare, a pair stallions arrived at the door, and inform you to report to the front.
>After kissing Ms. Cherry on the cheek, and trying your best to assure her Berry would be ok, you raced to the front room, with the clothing you ordered laid across your back in storage bags.
>”Sire, we’ve secured the parameters, but haven’t found any other DawnBringers so far…”
>Your ears twitch.
>Sire?
>Replying the the stallion, Night Watch nods.
>”Keep looking, I don’t think they would have tried this without support.”
“I’m ready…”
>Your voice causes him to turn and look at you.
>”Yes… we should get going; is your business done here?”
>You grasp the hanger in your teeth, and pull the garment bag off your withers.
”Yeah…”
>He grabs the bag, forcing you to release your grip, before handing it to one of the ponies beside him.
>”Have them run these through inspection; I’m not having anything un-checked go into the Castle…”
>The pony quickly nods, before placing the bag into a small box, and locking it shut.
>”Yes Sire, I’ll see to it…”
>>
>>25765715
>”Very well, prepare the escort detail outside; we’ll be out in a minute.”
>The ponies all nod, before quickly filing out of the door, leaving you and Night Watch alone in the storefront.
>H takes a few steps toward you, before placing his hoof of your shoulder.
>Perhaps out of uncertainty, you look down.
>”Are you ok Octavia?”
>You curtly nod.
”Yeah… I’m fine…”
>He pauses for a moment.
>”This isn’t your fault; things have been hectic since the Empress returned…”
”Yeah- I know, I just…”
>You look toward the body lying under the fabric.
>Four ponies /died/ here — possibly five…
>All because of you…
>You hiccup as you try to speak, and feel your eyes begin to water.
”I just didn’t expect…”
>Perhaps predicting the breakdown, Night Watch pulls you into an embrace.
>You burst into a small spurt of tears, which are quickly soaked into his coat.
>It’s… embracing; crying in the hooves of a stallion you don’t even know.
>...
>After a few minutes he pulls away, again holding you a leg’s length.
>He reaches for a handkerchief, and wipes the rest of the tears from your cheeks.
>”We need to get going, the quicker we’re back inside the castle, the better.”
>Nodding, you close your eyes for a moment to compose yourself, before replying.
”Ok… let’s go.”
>Night Watch nods in reply before motioning for you to walk outside to the awaiting escort.
>>
>>25765723
Done. Feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>25765747
GREEN FOR THE GREEN GOD, WORLD BUILDING FOR THE WORLD BUILDING THORNE
>>
Up from 10.
>>
>>25761908
>general delay
Dude, given the quality of this update and length I'd say you've got nothing to apologize for, this was really damn good.

>losing control
I found this really interesting, because you basically worked exactly how I've been feeling the last few updates into this one.

When this all started, it was Anon in his impenetrable fortress/mansion, with Twilight and friends occasionally making attempts that he didn't seem to concerned about. You managed to put him in a strong position without it feeling excessively OP (probably because while he was almost untouchable, what he wanted was entirely out of reach).

All good things must come to an end though. As fun as the story has been, Untouchable Anon fully breaking RD and living happily together forever wouldn't do the world you've built justice. There has to be change for the story to progress to an ending, and I think you've done a really good job (both in this update and the last one) of showing that happening in a realistic way.

I'm going on a hunch that an amicable resolution isn't likely, at some point someone has to lose.. what I find interesting is that you're essentially showing both sides as making progress. Anon is starting to gain a little sway, but evidently Twilight and friends haven't been sitting still either, and somehow even though you only now directly addressed that, I've somehow gotten that impression. We know they know things arn't right, and unlike Dash we know they probably are doing everything they can.

>story ending
Hugely mixed feelings on this. That you've got an ending planned I think is hugely good, as a lot of stories just kinda go on and on direction-less until the author/readers get tired of it. As much as I'll miss this story, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up.

That said, there's basically no realistic ending (that I can figure) that's not gonna be bitter as fuck (_maybe_ bitter sweet if we're lucky).
>>
>>25768088
(cont)

>Anon going out in public with Dash
This is a weird one.

First off, it seems dangerous as fuck, and I'm left wondering if this is something Anon actually wants to do, or something he feels he has to do in order to progress his goals. If I were Anon I'd stay holed up in my fortress, but I'm thinking Anon has realized he needs to build influence to have a chance of repairing his ship, and to do that he's got to take this step.

It also feeds on this actual peril vs safe and secure Anon having fun thing we started with. I felt kind of the same way when he did his little fake dragon thing, and this is like that except turned up to 11.

>CMC
I was surprised they were still there, I somehow figured it was just assumed that they'd been safely returned already. Anon nervously questioning them was really good character building. Gotta say you really did rattled Anon well.

>Negotiations
They didn't stand out to me as being unrealistic, though to be honest I was so wrapped up in everything I mentioned above I didn't really scrutinize them (especially the later ones with Cadence). I'll take a second read when I get a chance and try to give some feedback.

>Suggestions
Don't have much to offer unfortunately. I feel like you've already got a planned out direction, and things are so open with possibilities now that I can't even guess at where things are going.
>>
>>25765747
>Night Watch is commanding an entire unit.
>Other ponies address him as sire.
Yeah, going with what I said before. He definitely lied about being recently recruited from being a museum guard.
>>
>>25768407
Or maybe he was a museum guard, but that was just a cover and he was part of a secret society.
>>
>>25690628
>The two of you wander through the wastes, running across a straggly bush here, a copse of trees (if they could be called that) there, and all the while the two of you run through Luna’s story.
>The version Cadance tells more or less matches up with what Luna told you.
>At least, superficially.
>Cadance’s version sounds like it’s straight out of a fairy tale.
>Luna’s jealousy from ponies sleeping through her nights attracted a monster that turned her into Nightmare Moon, leading Celestia to be forced to banish her…
>The whole thing was carefully crafted to absolve both sides of any blame.
>Despite repeated attempts to drill Cadance about it, she’s unable to offer you any insight behind her aunt’s motivations.
>The conclusion you’re forced to draw is, either Luna was telling the truth, and Celestia drove her insane, or Luna was lying to you and attacked Celestia unprovoked.
>Until you can tell how sneaky she’s being with you, you still don’t know where she stands.
>Then again...you’re still half expecting to wake up tomorrow with a knife in your back.
>On the plus side, however, you’ve gathered enough wood that you SHOULD be able to make some kind of door to block one of your captives in.
>Whether or not it’ll be sound proof remains to be seen.
>As far as food goes, you two find plenty of things that Cadance claims she and her aunts can eat…
>As for you?
>Aside from a few small, wild vegetables, it looks like you’re going to remain hungry tonight.
>Eventually, the two of you move on to more pleasant topics for your guest to talk about.
>She happily regales stories about her husband and the realm she rules over, where her castle is made out of solid crystal, and how she won it from a dark sorcerer with the help of her friends.
>Unlike most stories from newcomers, these tales aren’t tarnished by the knowledge that the storytellers will never see those things again.
>>
>>25769882
>It’s easily one of the best times you’ve had while foraging for supplies.
>Having company, even if it’s barely willing, is something you don’t want to give up again.
>After what you’d guess to be a couple hours, Cadance freezes, her ears standing at attention. “Do you hear that?”
>...
>She’s like a dog or something.
“No, I’m not hearing anything. What is it?”
>It sounds like…a foal? This way!”
>With a flutter of her wings, Cadance pulls the leash taut for the first time, causing you to stumble forward as she threatens to tear it from your hands.
>At least this time, you’re ready for it.
>You pull right back on it-not enough to stop the human sized alicorn, but enough to make her necklace slide up and dig into her neck.
>Approaching her, you ‘reel in’ the vine, not letting her pull away.
“Are you TRYING to get us both eaten?! Or do you really think your aunts would banish a foal to this place?”
>Her ears slink down, the hurt from your insinuation visible in her eyes, ”Of course they wouldn’t. But I know what I’m hearing! Couldn’t...couldn’t somepony be born in this place?”
>Ho boy.
>That’s never been a topic you’re comfortable thinking about.
>Especially when you think about what you’ve done to the ‘natives’ you’ve dealt with.
“I-well, yes, they can. But...”
>You trail off as it hits you.
>Yes, you know better than to fall for this...but this is exactly why you’ve taken her out here.
“Fine. Tell you what. We’ll check it out. But you NEED to stay quiet.”
>She raises an eyebrow. “Does that mean…?”
>She glances at the muzzle, the question hanging in the air.
“Nooo, not yet. I just meant that if you can hear it, it means others can, too. Lead the way, Cadance.”
>Lead you she does, down into what could generously be called a small canyon.
>Discord once told you that, from above, Tartarus looks as tortured as its inhabitants.
>>
>>25769895
>Jagged mountains are torn out from the surface, canyons and gorges split the ground, and the whole place is pockmarked with glowing lakes of lava that reflect off the hazy atmosphere, giving the realm what little light it has.
>Of course, you could have told him that, just from your years spent wandering.
>As Cadance leads you, her pace slowly increases until the two of you are running along, eventually you start to hear the echos of of child crying wordlessly.
>It isn’t too long before the only thing that’s keeping her from running off is the vine tied around her necklace.
>The two of you round yet another corner as the cries claw at your eardrums...with a glance, you see it’s right there!
“Stop!”
>You hiss out, digging your heels into the rocky ground and pulling hard on the leash.
>But the pink pony shows no sign of obeying-the sight of a foal in distress only exacerbated her own.
>In a contest of strength, the “harmless” alicorn soon proves to be the victor, your feet threatening to slip out from under you as she starts to drag you along.
>Shit, shit, shit!
>She’s going to run right into it!
>Just as you lose your footing, you swing your spear like a club in desperation, the shaft wacking her foreleg before you fall face first in the dirt.
>”Gahoww!”
>Cadance stumbles, giving you all the time that you need.
>Scrambling onto your hands and knees, you pounce on your escort, wrapping your arms around her as you tackle her onto her side.
>”Master let me go, she’s-”
>You slap Cadance across the face in a desperate move to shut her up.
>It works.
>She lays there, her jaw agape as she looks at you, stunned.
>Probably more from the fact that you just hit her, than from any actual pain.
“What the HELL are you doing?! Are you TRYING to get eaten?!”
>You whisper-yell as best you can, glancing up at the crying pegasus baby, your eyes wide.
>...Oh thank whatever, it hasn’t moved.
>>
>>25769909
>”You just hit me...” Cadance holds a covered hoof to her cheek, her mouth hanging open.
“Shh!”
>Taking another glance to reassure that outburst hasn’t compromised what little safety you have, you climb off her, yanking hard on her leash.
“Back. Here.”
>She slowly climbs to her hooves, shock plastered on her face as she numbly shambles back around the corner.
>Only once you’re reasonably confident that imminent doom isn’t about to befall the two of you, do you speak up, tearing into your guest.
“What did I say before we went out?! When I tell you to do something, you NEED to do it!”
>”You hit me...” Cadance mumbles again, her shock giving way to betrayal.
>Oh for fucks sake.
“You’re damn right I did! You were about to do something incredibly stupid. I thought you’d find it preferable to being EATEN.”
>That seems to shake Cadance out of her stupor.
>Rarely does anything good come from shaking things.
>”Stupid? Rescuing a foal is stupid?! Did you see her?! She’s crying, her wing’s caught under that rock, and she’s probably starving! We need to help her!”
“No.”
>Cadance jerks back as though you had slapped her again.
>”...Why? She can share my room if THAT’S what you’re worried about! Or is it because you only want to keep ponies you can torment? Is that the reason you had me stay with you? It’s just not my turn yet?”
>She tugs at the leash with a hoof...somehow...to emphasize that last point.
>With a deep sigh, you pinch your eyebrows.
“Cadance, how many ponies do you think your aunts have banished here?”
>”I...I don’t know. A dozen? How often did they banish creatures here? You’re avoiding the question!”
>You aren’t sure which is worse: the baby’s or Cadance’s crying.
>One of those two is starting to make your head throb.
“I’m not avoiding it, I’m answering it. And you were close, by the way. You were only off by about eleven.”
>She raises an eyebrow.
>>
>>25769926
“In the entire time I’ve been here, I’ve only ever seen one, single pony. He was a unicorn. Last I heard of him, he was some cyclops’s pet.”
>”Wh-what are you saying…?”
“What I’m saying Cadance, is THAT,”
>You jab your spear towards the source of the continued crying,
“Is NOT a pony. It’s not even a changeling. Ponies do not get sent here, Cadance. That’s a siren, it’s something that preys on newcomers.”
“That’s a lesson most people find out the hard way. I’m sparing you that pain.”
>”Master, that can’t be a siren, there’s no water around here, and they don’t masquerade as foals.”
>For a moment, you consider arguing the point.
>...You didn’t actually know that a siren was a THING in horse land.
>It was just a nickname you gave a certain type of creatures.
>But, rather than tempt the nearby monster, you decide that a demonstration will do a better job at convincing her.
>Even if it’ll be irresponsibly dangerous.
“...You know what? Fine. You win. Let’s go rescue the filly.”
>She hesitates for a moment, “Is this a trick?”
>You give her a dirty look.
“Do you actually want to help her, or do you just like arguing with me?”
>She continues peering at you, before a smile creeps onto her face.
>”I’m glad you aren’t a heartless monster after all. Master.”
>You bite your tongue, resisting the urge to comment on that.
>Instead, you wave your arms, wordlessly saying, ‘After you.”
>Cadance follows the silent command, walking back around towards the source of the ever-present crying.
>You follow close behind, keeping a tight hold on that leash.
>Your heart pounds as the ‘trapped filly’ comes into sight.
>This is a bad idea, this is a very bad idea.
>Trying to push those intruding thoughts out of your mind, you scan for a usable rock.
>It’s too late to turn back, now.
>>
>>25769942
>”Hey there! It’s ok, we aren’t here to hurt you,” Cadance calls out to the filly.
>The crying stops, the grey, dust covered foal opens her large eyes to stare at the two of you in wonder.
>...
>There!
>”Hi there! I’m Cadance. What’s your name, little filly?”
>Snatching up the roughly spherical rock, you clutch it as you prepare to pitch it like a ball.
>You’ve worked on your throw since the Cerberus incident.
>Cadance lowers her head and holds her hoof out in an inviting manner...perfect.
>Putting all your strength into it, you pitch the rock.
>It flies right over Cadance’s lowered form and hits the filly square in the face.
>”What-?!”
>Whatever your guest was about to accuse you of is cut off as the filly screams out, its back arching unnaturally.
>The ground erupts around the boulder ‘pinning’ the filly as gigantic, tapered legs emerge, each joint easily dwarfing you.
>That screaming takes on a beastial quality-no longer one of fear, but a scream of rage.
>The filly and rock lift up as the body of the creature begins to unburrow itself, revealing themselves to be a ‘lure’ on the beast’s back.
>You pull HARD on Cadance’s leash, not giving her any more time to process the scene.
>Tearing her away from the emerging siren, you scream out,
“Run like hell!”
>Letting out her own scream of terror-she must have seen its true face-Cadance thankfully obeys, her hooves digging into the ground as the two of you run for your lives from the emerging monster.
>It isn’t long before you find yourself having to once more tug on her leash, this time to keep her from knocking you off your feet.
>Even with all the supplies you two have found weighing her down, she’s still faster than you on four legs.
>Unfortunately, the monster with eight legs is faster still.
>Its pointed legs crash against the rocky walls of the crevasse as it gains on the two of you, its high pitched shrieking piecing your skull.
>>
>>25769958
>Stupid, stupid!
>There’s nowhere to hide, nowhere or you two to lose it!
>Of COURSE this would be a trap, how could Cadance not see it before?!
>...Worse yet, how could you let her walk right into it?
>You even sprung the damn thing.
>Frantically, you start reaching down, grabbing any rocks you can and throwing them behind you, not daring to look back.
>The occasional snarls interrupting your pursuer’s screeching is the only sign that you’re hitting it.
>But it doesn’t stop. It doesn’t slow down.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see its foremost legs crashing down beside you two-it’s right there!
You aren’t going to escape it!
>...But you are not about to let this THING hurt your guest and ruin all your plans.
>Not without a fight.
>Whirling around, you heft your spear high, taking a split second to locate a weak point.
>One of its black, beady eyes, just above those clacking mandibles will do nicely.
>Locking on to your target, you let your spear fly, your weapon proving as accurate as the rock you had thrown earlier.
>The spear sinks right into the creature’s eye.
>Your pursuer rears back and screams in agony, swinging up two pointed legs to claw at its face.
>There’s no time to bask in your victory.
>The two of you continue sprinting away, the sounds of your pursuer fading as you soon leave the gorge behind, not slowing down for a second.
>You aren’t sure how long the two of you run for.
>>
>>25769969
>Eventually, Cadance stumbles before falling forward onto her belly, her sides heaving.
>”I can’t...I can’t keep going…”
>Hah!
>It’s good to know that you can hunt down the princesses...if need be.
>Well, you could have, if you hadn’t just given up your weapon of choice.
>...Fuck.
>You’re down to just your knife and the one you gave Cadance, aren’t you?
>The two of you are screwed if you run across anything you can’t outrun, now.
>But...you can’t turn back, can you?
>You still haven’t found a meal for yourself...
>Gulping air, you look back to see that there’s no sign of your pursuer...it probably gave up after the two of you made it out in the open.
“It’s alright. Cadance. Catch your breath. We lost it.”
>She doesn’t need to be told twice, her wings splaying out as she makes no attempt to stand.
>”What...WAS that thing? Sirens...are aquatic…”
“That, Cadance? THAT, is why you LISTEN to me, when I tell you something.”
>>
>>25769976
so good.
You do a great job with the descriptions too.
"Tartarus looked as tortured as its inhabitants"
>>
>>25769976
Other guy got here before me, but I'll echo that: There was some really good atmospheric writing in this.

Also, the idea of a lanternfish-like filly lure is pretty cool.

Anyhow, I get the feeling Cadance has taken in the lesson now. Give her the explanation, and the reiterate: That thing is the least of our concerns out here; it's at least nice enough to signal its presence and not come hunting us first. And to eat us quickly, for that matter. Other things... aren't so polite.
>>
>>25769976
You're back! We missed you!
>>
Bump Before Bed.
>>
>>25769976
I love this. Both how descriptive you are, and how you manage to make Anon can be a badass and still be completely fucked at the same time. I think it shows just how bad this place is.

>Celestia and Luna being racist
I'm not even surprised.

>Cadance being naive and learning a lesson.
Mission accomplished I guess. Anon bitch-slapping her was satisfying and I hope it happens again soon.

>Anon loses his pear
That's a damn shame, but it's still better than being eaten. Also we should make it clear to Cadance that it's HER fault we lost our her weapon because of her being STUPID.

She disobeyed the rules we established by disobeying us, and we also clearly told her that “under no circumstances do you destroy any of the equipment, or let it be destroyed." Which she just did by insisting on checking up on that filly. Yes, technically it was us that threw it, but is she refuses to take the blame we won't be willing to risk our equipment to save her life again, so... it's her choice. (We should also take back the knife we gave her if she refuses to take responsibility.)

If she feels like she owes us something (her life and our spear) she should be much more cooperative in the future.

>what do
Head straight back home. Yes we didn't get any meat, but we're not going to hunt down anything without a proper weapon. We have a knife, wood and rope, so making another one shouldn't be a problem once we have the time to put those thing together. Meanwhile we can eat the vegetables, or the horses.

Actually, if we could find a way to plant some seeds, we should consider stepping up the civilization ladder by graduating from hunter-gathering to husbandry-farming, and putting our prisoners to work.
>>
Page 10.
>>
>>25773366
>>Anon loses his pear
I don't think that fruit will be that useful to him in the long run.
>>
>
>>
>>25775318
Aren't pears supposed to be a fertility thing? Maybe he just wants to breed Celestia.
>>
File: 906272.gif (1 MB, 620x593) Image search: [Google]
906272.gif
1 MB, 620x593
>>
>>25778461
[unzips lizard]
>>
>>25777449
I can't fault him for that. Breeding the princesses is 10/10 fetish.
>>
>>25779165
>Anon breeds the princesses.
>Eventually has a small army of hell-spawn satyrs at his beck and call.
>>
File: 0937994.png (409 KB, 918x784) Image search: [Google]
0937994.png
409 KB, 918x784
>>25778461
>>
>>25779602
>Eventually bursts out of Tartarus with hellsatyr army at his command
>Twilight has won
>Didn't know how to trigger the rainbow power without Discord's assistance, though
>Instead it was a long fight lasting weeks and trashing large portions of Equestria
>Most places are barely hanging on
>And Anon's army is fresh for the fight
>>
>>25779602
>pony succubus satyrs
Huh. New fetish. Neat.
>>
>Fleur cannot contain herself any longer and -with a scream muffled by her muzzle- sends a wave of her own juices streaming down the sides of the device.
>Lord Anonymous had a word for it, one she is well past incapable of remembering.
>She did know that it is something from his homeworld, a design recreated by memory and... tweaked.
>He never said how, but that was the farthest thing from the front of the trembling mare's mind.
>It has been hours since she was locked into her bindings.
>Her holes were filled with perfect replicas of her master's member, slowly sexing her in silent synchronicity.
>A low hum could occasionally be heard over the sounds of the normally quiet mare, a hum belonging to the vibrating pad teasing her teats and waiting in perfectly aligned ambush for her rapidly winking clit.
>She was exhausted.
>Her body had long-since surrendered to the agonizing bliss imposed upon it.
>For a time she had counted every orgasm.
>Usually Master was incredibly sparing in allowing them.
>But this... this was too much.
>She no longer dwelled upon the crashing waves of endorphins coursing through her system.
>Perhaps she wouldn't be able to sit for a day or two, but that wasn't on her mind.
>She did not think, as she arched her back in anticipation, about the soupy mess dribbling from her glistening marehood.
>>
>>25783996

>She did not think, as she arched her back in anticipation, about the soupy mess dribbling from her glistening marehood.
>It barely registered when, as her legs lifted her as far as they could, her teats gained a momentary reprieve.
>All that she knew, as another howling cry rang out through the room, was that her Master was very happy with her.
>After all, only good ponies are allowed to cum.

>After what seemed to be days, the machine slowed down, gently coasting to a complete shutdown.
>Minutes passed, and Fleur slowly regained her senses.
>She could feel every twitch- she was still very much over-stimulated.
>...and now acutely aware of that fact.
>She heard the door open, and hoofsteps.
>No... footsteps...and hoofsteps?
>Master must have Lyra with him.
>He was showing her the castle when he left.
>She squinted as the blindfold was removed, allowing her to confirm her last thought.
>Her Master removed the muzzle, while Lyra released her bindings.
>Scooping her up in his arms, Anonymous carried the exhausted mare to the bed, and laid her down.
>Too tired to be curious, Fleur lay there, content to listen to the sounds of Lyra cleaning up while a gentle hand caressed her back.
>She knew she was sweaty, undeserving of her Master's ministrations, but that was not her decision to make.
>>
>>25784006

>Besides, she appreciated his decision.
>His hand paused, and moments later she felt the magic damper removed from her horn.
>He always forgets it.
>Not that it's really necessary anymore. She was better than that.

>Only when Anonymous rises does Fleur lift her head.
>She stares after him, and watches him approach Lyra.
>The mare just about has the machine spotless.
>In her magic, she floats a jar of a slightly golden liquid to him.
>He grasps it, examining the contents curiously.
>Opening the jar, Anonymous sniffs the contents, before dipping a finger into it.
>Whatever it is, it's strong, based on his reaction.
>He replaces the lid, and sets it on his workbench, then grabs an empty one from a box.
>Crouching down, he places it in a door Fleur hadn't noticed on the device.
>He says something, and Lyra's eyes dilate to an unbelievable size.
>Fleur can't help but giggle at the poor girl's reaction.
>Someday Lyra will share her foresight, but it's cute how she doesn't yet know how to read their Master.
>On go all the restraints, the muzzle, the damper.
>She'll need it, until she learns to control herself.
>With eyes full of lust and fear, Lyra looks up at Anonymous, who only smiles back.
>Stepping behind her, Fleur can hear the barest whimper across the room as her Master reaches under Lyra's tail.
Fleur lays back and waits, ears perked up.
>>
>>25784021

>A moan tells her that the first rod is in place.
>A yelp assures her the second one is in as well.
>A low hum, a moan, and footsteps.
>Her Master should be back any-
>Ah! He's back!
>The bed sags beside her, and she's gently pulled up beside him.
>For such a large, strong creature, Lord Anonymous is always careful and gentle.
>She muses that most ponies he encounters don't know this side of Him.
>Fools, all of them.
>They could have such a better life if they knew to accept the natural order.
>"The Beast" they call him, ignorant to all the great things he's done.
>"Fleur?" he asks "Are you alright? Your heart's started beating faster."
>"I was... thinking." she admits cautiously.
>"Oh?" he presses "What are you thinking about that has you all worked up?"
>"About the common ponies" she elaborates "How stupid most them are... "
>"And this is news to you how?"
>"It's not that...it's just, that, it is absolutely infuriating the way they speak of you!"
>"Ah. Don't let it bother you- I dont'." he assures her. "Just more rewards for good ponies like you."
>Any response Fleur might have made is cut off by the muted cries of Lyra as she crests her first peak.
>A hand finds its way into Fleur's mane, accompanied by a low, masculine chuckle.
>"Sleep, Fleur. You deserve some rest. Lyra's going to be a while."
>>
>>25784006
Oh, shit. Is that you, Hawkeye?
>>
>>25784035

Just a short bit for now. I have 9 pages written to be dumped in the not-too-distant future.

I've been away from the thread for quite a while, how is everyone.

Did Nameless ever return?

>>25784040
I'm surprised anyone remembers me. Hell, I left almost a year ago.
>>
>>25784120
Wow. It has been... forever since you've posted. I'm excited to see an older writer like you popping his head back into the thread.

As for >>25784035, upon first read-through. I'm not sure who the POV is from. Perhaps that could be clarified? Also, I'm not entirely sure if this is a continuation of an older story, or something new. But with that said, I'm /very/ much looking forward to whatever content you have prepared for us.

>MrNameless
No, he has not. Unfortunately, I've lost the e-mail which I used to contact him, so my "backdoor" method of reaching him is actually gone. Perhaps he still lurks the thread? I doubt it, but there's hope.

>MrN, if you're here, drop a reply?
>>
>>25785080
>tfw for all we know, he still lurks here periodically, he's just afraid of the shitstorm that'll ensue if he ever posts.
>>
>>25784120
I don't forget a writefag that fast, and Mouth of Anonymous was a story that really stuck in my head. Good to see you back and writing!
>>
>>25785080

Guess I'm a bit rusty. I'll take a look at it and see if I can clarify POV.

This will be a continuation of the Fleur story, and as far as I have written so far it remains in her POV. It is possible that Lyra's POV may begin appearing in the future, but for now the focus is solely Fleur.

>>25786487
It's good to be back, though I had forgotten what it's like to have expectations on my shoulders.
>>
Up from 10.
>>
>
>>
>>25788567
submit
>>
butts
>>
File: 75822.png (355 KB, 532x617) Image search: [Google]
75822.png
355 KB, 532x617
>>25780469
>>
>baaammpp
>>
hump
>>
>>25786628
Welp, now I've got to go back and re-read your story..

Seriously man, awesome to see more of this! My reaction when reading this was basically

>no..
>no it can't be
>...
>sweet fuck it is!
>>
File: 1030652.png (712 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1030652.png
712 KB, 1500x1000
>>25791353
>>
Found some new art for you guys.
>>
Up again.
>>
>>25798128

Sauce?
>>
Im a bored writefag with a few minutes spare time on my mobile. Im willing to try an ultra-short one shot. Topics?
>>
>>25801996
Anon shows AJ what kind of 'magic' fingers can do, when it comes to ropes.
>>
>>25801996
Anon loves applesauce and is vocal about it. Everyone in ponyville assumes he's using innnuendo.
>>
File: 11870.png (519 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
11870.png
519 KB, 1280x1280
>>25798128
>>
File: 772575.jpg (265 KB, 900x2250) Image search: [Google]
772575.jpg
265 KB, 900x2250
>>25802837
>>
>>25769976
there a pastebin for this story, cant find title or beginning.
>>
>"Here's your dinner honey; I made it medium rare, just like you asked..."
>The forced smile is clear on Rarity's face.
>You know better than to honestly believe she enjoys making you steak dinners, but her she also knows that it’s one of your favorite meals.
"Just set it down on the table, I'll eat it in a moment."
>She nods, before setting it down, and crawling into the couch beside you.
"So... How was work today?"
>As usual, she tries to start a conversation.
>For any normal couple, this would be entirely routine behavior, but for you, it's just more evidence how badly things have gotten.
"It was fine."
>A long, stale moment of silence lingers as she waits for you to continue.
>You don't.
>"So... Did you make any big deals?"
>/Big deals./
>That's the full extent of her knowledge about what you do for a living.
>It doesn't surprise you.
>Rarity isn't exactly known for her brains.
>You sigh.
>Her renewed interest in your profession is far from genuine.
>"I don't make "deals" Rarity, I manage a hedge fund."
>She giggles awkwardly.
>"Oh... Haha... Well, did things go well today?"
>You take a sip of your wine, and flip the page of the financial report in your lap.
"As good as any other..."
>You aren't in any mood to actually hold a conversation with the mare beside you.
>Lord knows she couldn't wouldn't understand half the words that left your mouth anyways.
>Instead, you decide to at least /act/ interested her by asking some random question.
“How was the bouquet today?"
>She smiles hesitantly.
>"Oh... It went well; we had a few new customers..."
>You can't help but roll your eyes.
>You'd /hope/ she'd have some customers; she does run a business after all.
>Clearly noticing your disinterest, she tries her best to reel you back in.
>"The Canterlot Chronicles stopped by today; they want to interview me about my new spring lineup!"
>>
>>25804238
>Her forced excitement let's you know that even she doesn't think that's a major achievement.
>No one reads the Canterlot Chronicles; it's practically discount wrapping paper.
>You don’t smile, and reply with a clearly unconcerned tone.
"That's exciting."
>…
>Taking another sip of your wine, you speak.
"I'm going out tonight."
>Her ears drop, and she sets her fork back into the salad she was eating.
>Both of you know exactly what “going out” means.
>"Oh..."
>Perhaps out of denial, she replies.
>"Is it a business meeting?"
>Shaking your head, you set the wine glass back into the table next to your meal.
"I'm meeting with a mare."
>You can practically see the defeat overtake her body.
>Her eyes begin to water.
>"I... I see..."
>Anger overtakes you at the sight of her despair.
>/She's/ upset?
>She /literally/ invited a stallion into /your/ house, and fucked him on /your/ bed, but /she's/ upset?
>”What time will you be getting back?”
>Closing the report, you check your watch for the time.
>It's 8:30pm.
"Don't know exactly, but it's time about to pick her up; I should get going."
>She leans forward.
>"But honey, you haven't even touched your dinner yet..."
>You stand.
"I didn't ask you to make dinner tonight Rarity, I'm going out to eat."
>"But sweetie, I made your favorite meal..."
"A meal which I didn't ask for."
>Your cold tone makes it clear this isn't a point of debate.
>She closes her eyes, trying her best to keep herself together.
>You stand up, and straighten your jacket.
"Make sure you have my suit ready for work tomorrow; you know I hate having to do that in the morning."
>She doesn't reply, only giving a slight nod as a tear falls onto the cushion below her.
>As you take a final sip of your still full wine glass, she manages to sputter out a few words.
>”Who… who are you going to see?”
>>
>>25804243
>You pause.
>She’s never asked /who/ before.
>The simple fact that you were opening having an affair was enough for her suffer through.
>But asking for the mare’s name?
>This is… new.
>You think carefully about how to reply.
>Sure, you could tell her who it is.
>It wouldn’t hurt; it’s not like she could stop you from going anyways.
>But if she wants to know, that enough reason not to tell her.
“It doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t know her.”
>That of course, is a lie.
>She knows exactly who the mare is.
>…
>As you make your way out of the room she interrupts.
>”I’ll… I’ll be waiting for you to come back…”
>”Maybe we could… spend some time together?”
>You turn around.
“You mean you want to have sex.”
>She hates when you’re so overt with it.
>It makes her feel cheap, which is exactly what you do it.
>She nods.
>You snort, before turning around.
“I wouldn’t bother, I’m sure I’ll be getting home pretty late as it is; I’ll probably just go straight to bed…”
>She doesn’t answer; her eyes locked, simply staring into her salad.
>Her Tears stain her white fur cheeks.
>It gives you a moment to think, and for a split second, you almost feel guilty.
>…
>Almost.
>>
>>25804254
Done.

>>25802075
>>25802123
This (>>25801996) was me. I took an honest look at those prompts, but I'm terrible at comedy, and the magic fingers left me with a blank. so this "Almost" is what I came up with.

Comments, reviews, critiques, feedbacks, etc are welcome.
>>
>>25804282
Well written but honestly not my brand of vodka. Still always nice to see something different.
>>
>>25804282
That was... painful to read. Not painful as in, it was bad writing so much as painful as in it was emotionally rough. Reminded me of a BAD END version of Empty Mansions to some degree. So short it's hard to form a more complex opinion, though.
>>
>>25804282

I don't need this while I'm proofreading, Escapade.

What I do need now is a stiff drink. That was beautifully written in a heart-wrenching sort of way.
>>
>>25803869
Here you go, Anon: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/punishment/25552804
>>
>>25804282
seconding >>25804966, that was a rough exchange
>>
File: up242.jpg (83 KB, 756x733) Image search: [Google]
up242.jpg
83 KB, 756x733
>>
>>25769976
>Once you two have recovered from your flight, you set out in the direction of your cave.
>Your sudden lack of a proper weapon means continuing your expedition is a bad idea...and you’ve already had enough bad ideas for one eternity.
>Even if it means you'll go hungry.
>At least you still have that pear you found. That fruit will be very useful in the long run.
>Cadance stays relatively quiet as she trudges along at your side.
>Apparently a brush with death kills her good mood.
>That’s something she’ll have to get used to, if she’s going to be with you for a while.
>As you two are about to crest a jagged hill, she finally speaks up,
>”So...you said there were changelings in this place?”
“Hmm?”
>You jerk out of your stupor, having been walking and scanning the skies on autopilot.
>”Back there...before the...thing attacked. You said there were changelings here? How can you tell if something’s a changeling? We’ve never been able to get a detection spell working.”
>You chuckle.
“Hooo yea, there’s two competing hives in this place. One was here before I was, and the other started when a new queen was banished a few centuries ago. She and I were actually a couple for a while.”
>Cadance gives you a dirty look, “How could you associate with those things? One of them tried to kill me, my friends AND mind controlled my fiancé!”
>You grin.
>Apparently a talkative Cadance is an argumentative Cadance.
>...There’s a sexist joke in there somewhere, but you’ll be damned if you can’t remember it.
“Well, by ‘couple,’ I mean she fed off me for a few decades and then laid eggs inside of me. Apparently that was enough of a turnoff to ruin my ability to be a food source.”
“But, to answer your question, typically you can tell by the way they...gryphon! Move!”
>Your eyes lock onto the silhouette above you.
>With a yank to Cadance’s leash, the two of you make a mad dash towards a nearby pile of rocks.
>>
>>25808811
>It’s not much, but hopefully it’ll keep you two from being spotted.
>Peaking out from behind it, you see the catbird circle rather close to you, before gliding down towards an oasis at the bottom of the hill.
“Oh no…”
>”What?” There’s a tinge of panic in Cadance’s voice, “What is it, Master?”
>Hey, there wasn’t any hesitation that time.
>Once the gryphon’s below your altitude, you give her leash a gentle tug.
“Come here, Cadance. It’s safe, but you need to be quiet.”
>With great trepidation she obeys, almost leaning against you as you bring her over to a rocky ledge.
>Crouching down, you point at the gryphon’s haggard form, just as it touchs down before the pond.
“See where he’s landing?”
>Your guest nods, her eyes the size of dinner plates.
>...You think anyway. It’s been a long time since you’ve had dishes of any kind.
“There’s a pack of Orthruses that live by that oasis. That’s why we’re going around. And they know he’s there...see? There’s one right there, one there, and one behind that bush. He has no idea…”
>You point out each of the shadows.
>”We can’t just let them attack him! We have to help!” She stage-whispers to you, panic gripping her every word.
“With what WEAPON, Cadance? I had to give up my spear the LAST time you wanted to help something. Which, by the way, unless you know of an unguarded source of obsidian around here, I’m not replacing any time soon.”
>”Why don’t we warn him? He can fly away!” Cadance opens her mouth and takes a deep breath.
>Shit!
>In a rather ungraceful move, you dive towards her, shooting out your hand and grab her snout, forcing her mouth closed before you land belly first before her.
>Pretending you didn’t just almost fall off the cliff, you pull her head down to you.
“Are you stupid?! Or is it just that we’re STILL NOT DEAD, and you just want to finish the job you started earlier?”
>>
>>25808827
“You call out, they ALL hear you, and they come right after us. I KNOW you can’t outrun an Orthrus.”
>Climbing to a squat, you pull out the gag you had made earlier, still holding her mouth shut.
“Muzzle. Now.”
>You glare at her, making sure she understands that there will be no discussion on this.
>Tears well up in her eyes, but she nods her head, the look on her face reminiscent of a child being scolded.
>Replacing your hand with the rawhide muzzle, you begin tying the straps to the back of her head.
“There is NOTHING we can do here, Cadance. Nothing we can do for anyone. The best you can ever hope for, here, is to learn the traps and be left alone.”
>With the muzzle secure, Cadance reluctantly nods, the unfortunate truth settling in her mind with each movement of her head, and stands up.
>Her hooves are heavy with dejection as she starts trudging away to continue your journey.
>You, however, make no motion to follow, her leash soon pulling taut.
>”Mm?” Cadance looks back at you questioningly.
>You shake your head and point at the ground by your side.
“Sit.”
>She looks back, her eyes wavering.
>She obviously wants to say no...but the last time she refused an order is still fresh in her mind.
>The stern expression on your face helps her recent trauma win out.
>With her head low, she returns to her previous position, sitting next to you like a dog.
>Looking down, you see the Orthruses are closing in on the gryphon, who’s too busy greedily gulping down water to recognize how much danger its in.
>You grab Cadance by her horn and pull her head down, making sure she’s looking at the scene that’s about to unfold..
>She whimpers and tenses up, her sides quivering.
“I want you to realize something, Cadance. If you didn’t have a guide, there’d be nothing stopping this from being you.”
>Squeezing her eyes shut, her horn pulls against your hand’s firm grip as she tries to shake her head no.
>>
>>25808837
>You stroke your hand over her furred cheek as you watch the pack of monsters ready their attack.
>Three…
>Two…
>One…
>With your hand still resting on her cheek, you use two fingers to pull her eye open.
>Cadance tenses up hard against you, pulling to try and free her horn, to look away.
>But you’re unyielding, forcing her to watch as...there they are!
>The trio of beasts leap out of the bushes down below and pounce on the unsuspecting gryphon.
>”Hrrrrrmmmhh!” Cadance’s scream of horror is dwarfed by the gryphon’s screech and the canine barking echoing off the hills as they start to play with their food, having already mangled the gryphon’s wings.
>You look away and instead concentrate on holding your guest still as her hooves scrabble at the rock, her wings flapping, and all the while she keeps screaming.
>Yea, you’ve seen this happen more times than anyone ever should, but that doesn’t make it any easier.
>Plus...you still haven’t gotten to the bad part.
>Your guest eventually stops struggling, having realized just how futile it is, when she’s being held this way.
>You make sure to occasionally ‘blink’ her eye for her...you don’t want anything to distract her from what’s coming.
>Sure enough, it soon starts.
>”Help! Someone, please! Someone! Help meee!”
>The gryphon screams out below, having been cornered.
>Cadance’s ears press to the back of her head, and she looks at you out of the corner of her tear filled eye, begging.
“You were about ready to abandon him, Cadance, and NOW you want to help him? Even if I had my spear, we missed our chance. It’s too late, now. There’s nothing we can do.”
>”Anyone?! Help! Please! Help!”
>Turning Cadance’s head slightly so she can’t peek at you anymore, you look away, partly in shame.
>>
>>25808849
>Despite spending the past millennium or more, here...that part of you that wants to do the right thing, that wants to help someone in need has never died.
>You just know better than to listen to it right now.
>The gryphon’s next call for help is cut off by a primal scream as the Orthruses properly attack, tearing into him.
>Cadance screams again and again as she’s forced to watch every last detail, the muzzle keeping her horrified vocalizations relatively quiet.
>Eventually, their screams stop, for two vastly different reasons.
>Cadance’s devolve into wordless sobbing and she presses into your side.
>Letting go of her, you wrap your arms around her withers, hugging the pink pony the best you can.
>You don’t offer any verbal comfort.
>It’s not like you can tell her things will be ok.
>While she leans into that hug, still crying, she doesn’t look away...is she still obeying your command, or is this the pony equivalent of rubbernecking?
>Eventually, the monsters below finish their meal, leaving...not much left of the gryphon.
>Cadance looks at you, having cried herself out.
>Her bloodshot eyes beg you to let her leave.
>You shake your head.
“Not yet. Keep watching.”
>With great reluctance, Cadance tears her head from you to look back at the mostly skeletal remains down below.
>The gryphon moves.
>>
>>25808860
>The bones of its foreleg, held together only by bits of sinew, claw at the ground, pulling what’s left of the gryphon along.
>”Mmmmmmmrrrr...” Cadance moans out, her quaking forelegs wrapping around you.
>She keeps watching, obeying your command.
>Down below, the gryphon uses its only other ‘intact’ limb to aid its foreclaw, helping to push it along.
>Your guest continues to whimper wordlessly, soon turning her head away, burying it in your chest.
>Checking first to make sure your guest’s continued crying hasn’t attracted any unwanted attention, you undo the muzzle.
>”Why is he…how is...” She can’t bring herself to finish the question, instead just burying herself against you.
You stroke a hand over her mane.
“Still alive? It’s because he’s not ALLOWED to die. None of us are. Celestia and Luna took that privilege from each and every one of us.”
>Gently, you guide her by her snout until she’s looking at him again.
“He’s going to regrow everything. It’ll be excruciatingly painful, it’ll take a year, if not more, but it will. I know from experience. And you can thank your aunts for that.”
>She pulls away from your touch, covering her face with her hooves.
>”They-they wouldn’t-couldn’t, they-they don’t know!”
“But they do. Remember the chat I had with them, when you landed here? They weren’t surprised. The only thing they didn’t know was how long I would have otherwise lived for.”
>Gingerly, you go back to stroking her mane.
“This is why I’m protecting you. You’re innocent. You’re as much of a victim as the gryphon.”
>Her hooves slowly lower and she looks up at you, her eyes betraying her tortured psyche.
>The reality of just how horrible the situation is finally hitting her.
>It’s a look you’ve seen countless times.
>”Thank you...m-master. I won’t...I...I’ll do whatever you want me to. I’m sorry for...arguing before.”
>You pull her against you and squeeze her in a bear hug.
>>
>>25808868
W-we did it? Holy shit we sorta did it. Also we should find something for cadance. She may understand now but we're also torturing her with her aunts cries. This will lead her to fight back again. We need to get her ear muffs or something for when we have sessions. Also what should we do now? Do we have food for ourselves or shit what do we do?

Our spear is gone, We are devoid of food right now for ourselves
>>
>>25808868
Score one for the home team.
>>
>>25808868
This is good.

Cadance has finally learned her place and knows that nothing we do is be worse than what others /will/ do to her if we kick her out, so it's safe to assume that she won't be trying to run away any longer.

What worries me is the impact it will have on her. She might become suicidal after a trauma like this. Sure, she can't actually kill herself, but she might become careless because "things don't matter to her anymore" and get the rest of us in danger.

She will also most likely stop protecting Luna and Celestia, or at least do it with much less force. The problem is... how will Luna see this? Celestia already hates us so it doesn't matter.. But from Luna' PoV we left the cave with her beloved innocent niece, niece and came back with a broken shell of a pony.

She's going to blame us for that. Whatever progress we had with Luna is now gone, and even if we get Cadance to blame it on Luna for creating this place, instead of blaming it on us for showing it to her, Luna will feel like we stole her niece from her, and she's going to side with her sister against instead of us. Yeah, she might feel partially guilty about it too... but WE are the one's who made it impact Cadance so we'll be the bad guy in her eyes.

I think we should talk with Cadance about how we want to break the news to her aunts in a way that will cause the least collateral damage. Also, we should use this opportunity so establish a new, firmer and stricter set of rules for Cadance to obey. Her shock is not going to last forever, and we need to strike the iron while it's hot.

>what do
If the Orthruses are gone, we should go get what's left of the gryphon. Bone marrow is edible (and delicious) and bones can be made into tools, including brand new spears. Just make sure that Cadance understands that we're doing this to protect her from meeting the same fate, and that the fault for it is on her aunts, for creating a place like his.

After that, go home, It's been a long day.
>>
>>25810261
Also, don't take the whole gryphon, but leave the head there (I'm assuming that that's the part from which he's going to regrow), we don't want anyone to know where we live.
>>
>>25808868
Dayum. I'd completely forgotten about the whole can't-die-in-Tartarus thing until Anon brought it up again. Pretty damn brutal.

Well, I think we've driven home that point now. Time to get home and - at the least - drop her off before going out and looking for some supplies for us.
>>
>>25808868
"It's not your fault Cadance. You just didn't understand before."
>>
I /might/ have a /brief/ AnoNMM one-shot coming up here.
>>
>>25811452
>hype
>>
>>25811452
We will be waiting.
>>
>Olibird posts and upcoming NMM from Escapade
what a lovely day
>>
>>25811452
oooh
>>
File: 901469.jpg (349 KB, 1932x2183) Image search: [Google]
901469.jpg
349 KB, 1932x2183
>>25803657
>>
>>25817728
>magical breast growth
>inflicting lactation on ponies
>forcing them to become reliant on you for release
Uhhhh. . . Wow. That's an unexpected boner.
>>
>>25808868
“It’s not your fault, Cadance. You just didn’t understand, before.”
>You simply hold her, letting her process the fate she’s been condemned to.
>At the same time, you keep an eye on the gryphon’s path...just in case your next hunt goes as badly as the last two.
>However, there’s no reason to keep Cadance out here with you any longer, and you’ll be able to hunt more effectively without something escorting someone with big, noisy hooves.
>Just how exposed your position is, is starting to bug you.
>Placing both hands on her withers, you take a step back.
“You feel alright enough to head home?”
>She slowly nods, her eyes looking through you, rather than at you.
“Alright. Come on, then.”
>You give a gentle tug at her leash, prompting her to shamble along beside you.
>Heh.
>If you weren’t guiding her, she’d probably just keep walking until she hit a wall.
>As the two of you slowly but surely make your way home, she eventually speaks up, asking the question that’s on the mind of every single being sentenced to Tartarus,
>”Why did aunt Celestia and auntie Luna do this…?”
>Despite knowing it was coming, you let out a harsh laugh.
“You have no idea how many times others have asked me that same question...minus the ‘aunt’ bits. But...you might be the first one who ever gets an answer. Just uh...I want to be there when you do.”
>”Ok, master.”
>That quiets your guest again, allowing you to complete your journey in peace.
>Once you’ve navigated through your trap field, you stop your companion again, kneeling down to meet her at eye level.
“So. I’m giving you a job, Cadance. I just want you to watch this time, but from now on, when I go out, I’m going to need you to cover my tracks. Do you think you can do that?”
>She nods, her eyes still gazing past you, more than they are at you.
>>
>>25819293
>You know there’s no way she'll absorb this right now...but it’s another one of those things she has to learn.
>Opening the ‘door’ and retrieving your rake, you get to work, while still making sure your guest watches you.
>Once more, you find your thoughts wandering.
>With Cadance...complacent, there’s nothing to stop you from getting to work on ‘educating’ her aunts as you had originally planned.
>But showing her off to them right now would be a bad idea.
>It could ruin any progress you’ve made with Luna...and Celestia would probably try and dislocate her spine to get out of the cage to ‘murder’ you.
>Perhaps you’ve reached the step in your recipe where you let everything rest.
>With your work completed, you guide Cadance into the cave, your companion having remained immobile where you left her.
>Relieving her of her physical burden, you finally untie the leash.
“We’ve had a long day, don’t you think? I’ll distribute what we've gathered tomorrow, you should go rest in your room.”
>”O-ok master,” comes her far off reply, her hooves shuffling under her to obey your command.
>You, in turn, get to work on freeing the net from the fruits of your labor, literal and metaphorical.
>You can’t fix the thing if it’s still being used, after all.
>When she reaches the turn-off for her room, Cadance looks back. “Thank you, master. For rescuing me and...taking me in, and everything.”
>You give her a warm smile, standing up from your work.
“I do what I can. Besides, you’d do the same for me, wouldn’t you?”
>She pauses for a moment.
>She obviously realises the significance behind your question...but the gears in her head are a bit jammed at the moment.
>When she responds, the words come slowly, “Of...course I would, master. You’ve done so much for me, even after I fought you…”
“All’s forgiven Cadance.”
>She starts shuffling around that corner.
>>
>>25819309
>Only her rear is visible when it hits you.
>The question you had PLANNED to ask her, before.
>The question that would verify every word that's came out of Luna’s.
“Oh! Hang on, before you go.”
>You jog over to her, your guest looking up at you, “Yes, master?”
“Earlier today, back in front of Celestia, what did Luna mouth to you? I was at the wrong angle to see.”
>Your guest averts her deep purple eyes, looking down at her hooves.
>“She said...I think she said something like, ‘not without magic, Cadance.’ I think she was talking about turning back intto Nightmare Moon?”
>...Well then.
>That answers that question.
>Luna claims she asked Cadance to play along, Cadance claims Luna was all but turned.
>Somehow you doubt Cadance is still lying to you, after what she just went through.
“Thank you. She said the same thing to me.”
>You bend down and hug her.
“Let me know if you need anything, alright?”
>”I-I will...thank you again.”
>You turn your attention back to what you’ve gathered, soon freeing your net and the few small victuals you’ve found for yourself, and, after attending to the fire, bring them to your room.
>Sitting down on your mat-bed, you get to work on repairing your net, sacrificing a few lengths of your vine.
>You’d LOVE to grab ‘materials’ from the other princesses, but you don’t have the inclination to have a ‘proper’ session with them, after earlier.
>While you managed to avoid showing any major sign of weakness in front of your guest, you’re still dead tired.
>After all, this was your SECOND excursion in one day.
>You never do that.
>Tying the lengths of vine into your net, in a way that won’t cause them to break the moment they’re stressed, is slow, careful work.
>It’s nothing physically demanding, so there’s nothing to break the wave of weariness as it washes over you.
>Your eyelids feel heavy as you near completion.
>You just need to tie a few more strands…
>>
>>25819332
-
>The sound of hooves tear you from your dreams, your eyes snapping open.
>Something made it inside your home!
>Abandoning whatever it was you were working on, you scrabble around, looking for your spear.
>...It’s gone.
>Ooohh, that’s not good, you’re in trouble.
>They already found you...but you aren’t tied down?
>Running your hands over you, you find your knife, still tied to your thigh.
>Good...whoever this is, they’re an idiot.
>With a quick check to see if they’re alone, you see they’ve inexplicably closed the door behind them.
>Nothing about this makes sense,
>You creep down the cave, towards the sound of hoofsteps, your heart pounding in your chest.
>Let's see...particularly dumb changeling, or centaur?
>It’s gotta be one of those...anything else would have disabled you properly.
>Whatever they are, you aren’t about to let them take YOUR cave from you.
>You’ve put too much hard work into this to give it up to one monster,
>You approach whatever’s wandering through your halls as it nears the back of the cave.
>Clutching your knife, you raise it high.
>You’re going to FEAST, today.
>Whirling around a corner you see the back of...a pink pony?
>...Oh.
>Oh!
>>
>>25819339
>The events of the past day hit you like a rock to the face.
>Right!
>That’s not an intruder, that’s Cadance, your hostage-guest!
>...You were about to flay her alive.
>That...that probably wouldn’t have helped your case with her at all.
>You clasp your hand over your face.
>You really are a paranoid idiot sometimes, aren’t you?
>...Where is she going? She passed the stream a while ago.
>Well.
>You’re already shadowing her. May as well see what she’s up to.
>Your guest continues heading down the back of the cave, hanging a left to head towards...Luna’s room.
>Trailing her, you stay just around the corner as she enters her aunt’s room.
>You really should stop her.
>If Luna sees her like this, it could undo the progress you’ve made with the elder alicorn.
>”You...told me you wanted to see me, Auntie?’ Cadance’s voice is still as traumatized as earlier.
>...Then again…
>This might be the only way to figure out what Luna’s game is.
>Is this a gamble you want to make?
>>
>>25819346
I have no idea what choice we should take.

What it probably is that Luna is probably trying to play us.
>>
>>25819346
Shit. hm....
We don't actually know that we've made ANY progress with the Alicorn.
Second, we could easily make the comment that with 4 mouths to feed, we needed another person to help with the gathering. It wasn't optional. Did they think Cadence would be here? HERE??? in hell and never see what lies here?

They insult Cadence's strength of will, and their own intelligence. We are not wondering the waste for days at a time making multiple trips to gather enough foliage, and THEN doing the energy intensive hunt for food.

If Luna wants to give us shit we can shut her the FUCK down. We should be worried about Celestia. We still want to break her, and she's still unreasonable right now, we don't need to give her ammo to shore up her obstinance.

It should be a concern that Luna could have telepathy, cause how the fuck did Luna call Cadance over?

Also this entire thing could be a ruse as well.
We need to walk a fine balance of healthy suspicion and relaxation. We'll wear ourselves thin with this. We need to listen in.

We only gain, but for the love of fuck stay back enough that they can't hear us. Those god damn sensitive ears man. The only reason we might be safe right now is because Cadance is recovering mentally and probably doesn't care that we are following or isn't paying attention.
>>
>>25819634
We cannot let Luna hear though. Activate the god damn stealth mode, but also when Cadence is coming out depending on how it goes what we want to do may change.

But we should be casual, don't scramble away or try to hide as she comes back out. We can't display that kind of patheticness. Stay there casually as if you had all the right in the god damn world, which we do its our house and we were concerned what might be the matter with our guest.

Also did we ever tell her she can't meet them without us present? We should really start hashing out rules. Its something we'll have to get back to in the morning or when she's more herself.

We also need reasons behind these rules.
>>
>>25819663
The thing is we only planted the seed of doubt into Cadance, but have yet to actually secure her unquestionable loyalty.
>>
>>25819346
This is a straight risk-reward scenario, and for my money the greater return is to listen in as opposed to breaking it up. Even if we were to break it up by making noise and "accidentally" walking in on them, it'd still make them skittish.

Better to listen in unobserved, and let them begin to build thier confidence. This will allow us to hear what Luna has to say to Cadence, which hopefully will give us an idea on how to proceed ahead with both of them.

Sure, we may suffer some kind of setback with Luna once she sees Cadence and observes her behavior, but it's worth it.
>>
>>25819634
>>25819663
>>25819727
These are smart suggestions and I'm on board with them. We need to listen in, but be careful.
>>
>>25819917
Yo thanks anon. Oli's cyoa is the first one i've been super active in. I usually make 2-3 suggestions a post (except for last one)

Its really validating to hear you think well of them.
>>
>>25819699
Also me again>>25820330
>>25819634
>>25819663
You make a good point. We should hold off on the rules. I really like that she's kinda the closest thing we have to a friend right now. How it developed on our excursion with her was really nice. She should continue to join us, life and death situations tend to bond people.

We can't just hole her away forever like her aunts.

The dynamic is so interesting!
>>
>>25818031
I want it
>>
>>25822137
The story or my boner; I can only give you one. And it ain't green.
>>
>>25822829
I feel the wrath of the green weenie quite often thank you.
>>
>>25819346
Stay quiet and listen. Luna lied to us anyway, so she's already not on our side, so we can't loose her. If she later blames us for what we did to Cadance, we can simply say that /we/ didn't do anything, we merely showed Cadance what /she/ did to everyone in Tartarus. Funny thing is, we are a murderer, but we still have moral high ground over Luna.

Also, we /did/ tell Cadance that we want to be there when she asks her aunts why they did this, and I think that that's exactly what she's going to ask her so... we're just doing what she agreed to.

That said, I think we have really underestimated Luna. She played us to get us to treat the nicely. All the talk we made about Celestia being willing to abandon Luna? Hah! Luna has been doing that the whole time, throwing all the blame on her sister, knowing that Celestia hates us too much to tell us anything. Luna knew exactly what she was doing when she sent us here, it wasn't "I was obeying my sister", she told that lie so that we would punish her with spanking instead of breaking her legs.

So, engage sneak mode, and listen in. We'll make a new plan what to do once we know where each of them stands.

Also, about Cadance. Assuming she really is as innocent and shocked as she appears. I think we should invite her to sleep with us... non-sexually, of course. Yeah i know we're paranoid, but it would be nice to cuddle with someone that won't try to lay eggs in us when the're done.

Yeah I know she has a husband, but wouldn't he want her to stay safe and close to someone that can protect her? It's not cheating, to admit that she needs someone right now. Shining is not here right now, and her aunts are bigger monsters than Anon is. It's only logical for her to cuddle with us.
>>
>>25819346
Is there a pastebin for this? (I've been away for awhile, just catching up now)
>>
>>25824546
I'll do you one better.
Check it
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/punishment/25552804
>>
>>25824756
I legitimately don't get the point of this site. Seems actually somewhat less convenient then just reading through the archives (and far less so than a pastebin).
>>
>>25824874
>I legitimately don't get the point of this site.
It lets you see the responses to the posts and if it was a CYOA with art, it'd show each picture that the posts, without having to dig through bumps and other discussion.

That said, here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
He's just been a lazy fuck and hasn't added the updates from this thread, yet.
>>
>>25824953
>>25824874
Yeah sorry man. The discussion has been where its at. That's why I gave you that one. Lets you be a part of what lead to this.
>>
>>25824874
This was my initial impression as well. Having to click/press the arrow key for every new post is a huge pain in the ass if you're just looking to read the story. It does have some merit if you want to kinda re-live the whole thing (i.e. the discussion).

That said, it does have the ability to dump everything as text. It's a bit hidden, but click on the "downloads" link, then CYOA TXT (or just go here: http://cs.pineapplecomputing.com/files/thread/punishment?type=text

And if you're a linux nerd, you can use something like the following to make it a bit more readable: sed -i -re 's/^\[[01-9]*\]$//g' <the file>
>>
>>25824953
>It lets you see the responses
>without discussion.
This is literally the most useless site in all of known universe.
>>
>>25824953
>>25825030
>>25825090
>>25825110
I can _kinda_ see the point, but honestly this isn't AoE, it's easy enough to read through the archives if you want to see all the discussion.

I mean it's a cool concept and all, but doesn't do much for me.

Also I have no idea how this would handle cases where the author forgets to trip or similar (I'm guessing it doesn't).
>>
Emergency Bump
>>
File: 633022.png (210 KB, 425x724) Image search: [Google]
633022.png
210 KB, 425x724
>>25817728
>>
>
>>
File: 1440531286951.jpg (105 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
1440531286951.jpg
105 KB, 800x798
>>
>bampsies
>>
File: 1450299093947.png (656 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1450299093947.png
656 KB, 1000x749
>>25827455
>>
>>25829025
Ah, that one. One of my favorites. Have another of Sunnybuns.
>>
>Posted the wrong picture.
Let's try this again.

Found an image of bugbutt I haven't seen yet, and it's a damn good one.
>But leash in a situation where she can't stand up makes no sense
...shut up, a boner is a boner.
>>
>
>>
>
>>
File: 1390343620815.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1390343620815.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1067
bump
>>
>>25831990
She can still crawl. That's good enough.
>>
>>25831990

Obviously she's begging her master to take her for a walk.
>>
>>25835179
>>25835479
>Tugging the leash to make Chrysalis squirm across the floor towards you.
As if I needed to be any harder...
>>
One last bump before bed.
>>
File: 1048148.png (437 KB, 1280x1247) Image search: [Google]
1048148.png
437 KB, 1280x1247
>>25830250
>>
File: 1025892.png (914 KB, 3000x4458) Image search: [Google]
1025892.png
914 KB, 3000x4458
>>25837967
>>
>>25831990
We need a continuation of the Chrysalis slave story, the one where Anon kept her alive by feeding her untargeted Love Poison before getting her to break herself and drink Love Poison with Anon as the target, thereby ensuring she would never be able to betray him.
>>
Emergency bump.
>>
>>
Up we go again.
>>
>Update
Did a near complete re-write of the AnoNMM one-shot, but I'm confident it's near completion now. It's short, but it should be posted later tonight.
>>
>>25842987
>hyped
>>
>You are Nightmare Moon.
>Empress of the Equestrian Empire.
>…
>Currently, you find yourself sharing a simple dinner with your Brute in your sitting room.
>Such opportunities have become rare in recent weeks, given the increase in rebellious activities in Manehattan, and the Baltimare.
>However, earlier this evening, you received official word that the regional rebel leader, Burning Torch, was captured, and is being transported to the castle as you speak.
>In celebration of this minor triumph, your Brute has ordered a roast from the kitchen’s chiefs.
>To smell the aroma of cooked meat as you entered your apartments, and to see your Champion waiting for you…
>It was difficult to suppress your excitement.
>Your Brute’s simple mind did not normally permit him to make such nuanced, supportive gestures.
>To think he had seen your stress, and taken steps, however minor, to comfort you…
>It was truly appreciated.
>…
>Sinking the sharp blade into the flesh snaps you back to reality.
>Cutting yourself a lean slice of meat, you pierce it with your fork, and lift it into your mouth; placing it onto your tongue.
>The juicy, cool flesh lays on your tongue; it’s savory favor instantly filling your mouth, and nearly overburdening your senses.
>Meat was a delicacy that you were rarely permitted to enjoy.
>Excluding the occasional Griffon, or other immigrant community, meat simply was simply not part of the average Equestrians’ diet.
>…
>You look across, and see your Brute who is consuming a much thicker slice flesh.
>>
>>25844174
>With the arrival of your Champion and his more… carnivorous tendencies… you’ve had many more opportunities to enjoy roast, and other similar meals.
>He, after discovering your own enjoyment, occasionally shared such meals with you.
>On this particular evening, he went so far as to personally prepare the food.
>With these small testaments of... courtship, you couldn't help but feel desired - wanted.
>To think that your Brute was so loyal, and so dedicated to your will…
>It pleased you greatly.
>…
>Your mind returns to the present.
>Using your napkin, you gently clean your snout, before speaking.
”Tell us Brute, how come the preparations for the Monument in Ponyville?
>Being back into the routine was quite relieving.
>Having conversations over dinner was always a relaxing affair.
>Swallowing his food, your Brute replies.
>”It’s coming along well; I think we’re about two weeks from the event if I recall correctly…”
>You smile, and retrieve another morsel of meat.
“We’re trust that it is moving along according to schedule?”
>He sighs, placing his fork down.
>”For the most part; although some of the locals are being problematic.”
>You raise in eyebrow.
”Oh?”
>He nods.
>”The local mayor - Mayor Mare - has been collaborating with some local businesses, and delaying progress on a few of the lesser projects.
>He waives his hand in the air.
>”Flowers — food — those sorts of things.”
>Intrigued, you reply.
“We assume you have some scheme to correct these… deficiencies?”
>He nods.
>>
>>25844188
>”Of course, I’m probably going to order someone down there tomorrow to make a visit, and “encourage” them to complete what they were instructed to do.”
>You giggle, before taking another sip of wine.
>His finger motions upon saying “encourage…”
>You believe he called them "air quotes.”
>Clearly “encourage” is quite an understatement.
>”But other than those few areas, things are coming along nicely; the statues we commissioned are almost done, and should be completed this week.”
>…
>You smile.
“Tell us Brute; who do you intend to communicate your concerns?”
“If you wish, you may utilize one of our younger diplomats or guard officers; certainly they could learn from the experience…”
>He shakes his head.
>”I already have someone in mind.”
>Your ears flick forward.
>He has already made a decision?
“Pray tell Brute, who have you appointed?”
>He chuckles, and sets down his wine glass.
>”I /was/ going to send Octavia; but I’m sure you’re aware of the fact that she’s been quite busy recently.
>You snicker at the thought of Octavia.
>For the last few weeks, you’ve instructed her to… oversee the evaluation of your Royal Guard.
>”So instead I’m going to send Fleur-de-Lis, and see how she handles it.
>Fleur-de-Lis?
“That’s a... peculiar choice…”
>He shrugs.
>”I’ve used her to the run occasional errands around Canterlot, so this is really just the next step.”
>You reply, a tinge of concern in your voice.
“Do you believe her to be… suitable?”
“After our brief time with her, and your use of her form, she is far from the civilized mare she once was.”
>You chuckle.
“It was only last month you informed us that she would nuzzle your loins as you slept; hoping to inhale your scent, and provoke your carnal desire..”
>>
>>25844195
>He laughs.
>”You really do remember everything I say, don’t you?”
>You return his joyful gaze.
“We wish to know that you enjoy our gifts; and after her time with us, we are pleased to see you found her useful.
>He replies.
>"I appreciate getting your sloppy seconds Nightmare..."
>His words surprise you.
>/Sloppy?/
>Waiving your hoof dismissively, you reply.
"We assure you Brute, our little Flower was most reverent of her place before we released her to your care..."
"It was /you/ who perverted her mind and body, and transformed her into a common stable whorse."
>Anonymous rolls his eyes.
>"It's an expression Nightmare..."
>You snort, and lift your knife to cut another slice of roast.
"Your foalish humor are lost upon our ears..."
>Anonymous takes a moment, and consumes yet more flesh before replying.
>”I don’t know exactly what you did to her, but she’s been /more/ than eager to have some fun in the bed....”
>You take a small sip of wine.
"After being reminded of her family's estate, and of her proper place, she was quick to our heel."
“We have no doubt that, being aware of your rank and title, she lusted after your form.”
>You snort, suppressing a laugh.
"To think that she believed herself above serving as our hoof masseuse..."
>>
>>25844204
>There is a low in the conversation as you and Anonymous both finish the last of your meal.
>With a quick note, and a puff of magic, two maid quickly arrive at the chamber entrance, and bow, before retrieving the tray before you.
>You can’t help but notice their clear fear and discomfort, even if they’re attempting to suppress it.
>Upon seeing the juices, and scraps of reddened meat their eyes l wet wide, and bounced back to and forth between yourself and Anonymous.
>Of course, displaying your fangs did little to calm their fears, and their eyes were forced closed as they placed the plates onto the cart.
>One of them even managed to clang a knife carelessly against your empty wine glass, nearly shattering it’s delicate form.
>…
>No doubt this misconduct must be discussed with Octavia.
>…
>After quickly placing coffee and a two small slices of chocolate cake onto the table, the maids once again bow, before quickly departing the room.
>Upon hearing the door close, you casually pour yourself a cup of coffee, while your Brute taste his cake.
”This… little Flower of yours… do you intend to have her replace our Octavia?”
>Removing the fork from his mouth, he chews, before swallowing as she shakes his head.
>”Of course not; Octavia is much more…
>He rubs his chin.
>”What’s the word…”
>”Calm?”
>”With Fleur, she’s always trying to get your attention, or just talking too much…”
>”Octavia on the other hand — she knows when to talk, and when to keep her mouth shut.”
>Taking a sip of your coffee, you smile, and nod.
“We’re pleased to see that Octavia is still your maid of choice…”
>He nods.
>”Of course she is; at this point, it's almost difficult to imagine this castle running without her..."
>You notice a pause.
>Perhaps as he things to himself.
>"But ever since Octavia's absence, Fleur seems to be /very/ eager to talk about her position.”
>That, catches your attention.
>>
>>25844212
”Oh?"
"Please, do explain Brute.”
>Swallowing another bite of his cake, he replies.
>”Well, I was talking to Night Watch, who was telling me about the gossip between the castle staff.”
>”He said that Fleur seemed to have a pronounced ego - being the “personal assistant” of Lord Anonymous.
>This... Concerns you.
”Your Flower, she believes herself to hold a position of authority?”
>He nods.
>”Night Watch mentioned how she ordered him to get her lunch, since she was famished from serving “Her Lord.”
>…
>You another sip of your bitter drink.
>You’re hesitant to say it, but this news almost… angers you.
>Not two months ago she was at your hoof, proclaiming herself lower than the floor you stood upon.
>But now…
>She believes herself to be the favored servant of the Crown?
>If this is true…
”Have you yourself witnessed this behavior Brute?”
>He shakes his head.
>”Personally? No, I haven’t; although I don’t see why Night Watch would make a story like this up.”
>This, of course, is true.
>After the purging of disloyal, short-stay guards, your proper Night Guards have proven themselves to be a most dependable source of information.
“We wish for Night Watch to submit a formal report to us by morrow’s eve, before Fleur-de-Lis departs from the Palace.”
>Your Brute nods.
“This… servant… of yours shall learn that she is not above her peers, and certainly not the preferred maid of the Crown.”
>A snort leaves your nose.
“To think — she believes herself to be of equal rank and position to our Melody…”
>Your Brute holds up a finger.
>"Well... Actually, Night said that she claimed she was /replacing/ Octavia, and believed that she was fired for some sort of failure..."
>If you were not angered before, you most certainly are now.
>”Something to do with being a "lowly earth pony."
>>
>>25844212
>Your blood nearly freezes.
>You try your best to remain calm; so as not to ruin this rare dinner celebration prepared by your Champion.
>Exhaling slowly, you reply.
"We wish for you to personally confirm such behavior Brute; this mustn't be tolerated."
"Coax her vanity; and if she has become ignorant of her rank, she shall be corrected most firmly."
>Your Brute replies.
>”Fair enough; I’ll be sure to keep an eye on her during her trip to Ponyville.”
>”If she acts up, or does something questionable, I’ll deal with her once she gets back.”
>You shake your head.
“Neigh Brute — if she truly believes her lowly position gives her special access to her Lord’s will, and rank among our ponies, /we/ shall correct her unruly behavior.”
>You notice Anonymous lean back, and smile.
>”I’m surprised this is so upsetting to you…”
>You nod.
”If your little Flower sees herself to be above our most loyal of servants, then she is delusional, and disrespectful.”
”We shall make her submit to, and humble herself before our maid…”
“She shall know to /fear/ her earthen Mistress, and once again understand her place within this Empire.”
>You notice your coffee, warm only moments ago, has now lost it’s steam.
>A thin lair of ice coats its surface.
”For Octavia is amongst the most loyal of our ponies -- Fleur is nothing more than a sullied, tarnished Flower.”
>>
>>25844221
Done.

As I'm sure a few people have already noticed, this a prelude to Hawkeye's "Mouth of Anonymous." I've always wondered how, if "Mouth of Anonymous" was canon, how Fleur would fit into the Castle's hierarchy, especially in comparison to Octavia.

Feedback, suggestions, comments, and reviews are all welcome. Forgive me Hawkeye, hopefully I didn't destroy your character or head-canon.
>>
>>25844302
So, this was better than I had hoped. I always look forward to these AnoNMM scenes, as they seem to drop a good amount of character insight and world building. The discussion of castle hierarchy and Ocatvia's place in it was great. Bringing up Fleur and the Mouth of Anonymous story was welcome as well, as I'm a fan of that one.

Seeing what NMM thinks of Anon, and how she takes pleasure in the little things he does is tons of fun. These are always so good that I want more, but I don't want to be pushy about it.
>>
>>25844302
Liked it. Obviously no action, but nicely done dialog and some world/character building.

Also nice to see Octavia get a little recognition in whatever timeline this is.
>>
File: rarity holy fuck.png (205 KB, 930x826) Image search: [Google]
rarity holy fuck.png
205 KB, 930x826
Man, I'm two threads behind, and I've been two threads behind for weeks. I kind of dropped away from the thread for the past month and a bit.

It's a bit of a slog getting through some of the older stories that aren't that gripping, but I don't want to skip content.
>>
>>25846179
I haven't read anything since MrNameless left. I stop in occasionally to see if he came back.
>>
>>25846179
Yeah, was just there. Sucks once you get a thread.

>>25846540
Hardcore
>>
>>25846679
>Tardcore
FTFY
>>
>>25757388
>>
>rereading Nameless' stuff and Esc's stuff with an eye on AnonxNMM interaction bump
>>
File: 967323.png (2 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
967323.png
2 MB, 2500x2000
>>25838744
>>
Checking in. I'm not going to give responses for Tarnished Flowers yet, in case other people still have opinions.

>Pastebin Updates:
Almost - http://pastebin.com/5qCEqrRh
Tarnished Flowers - http://pastebin.com/my9D7fcp

>>25851806
>AnoNMM.
I don't have the exact lines for MrN, but I should be able to help with my AnoNMM content. From my Pastebin:
(http://pastebin.com/u/mendicant)

>More dialogue-centric, with both characters "on-screen."
(COMPLETE) Meet the Parents
(COMPLETE) Meet the Parents - Epilogue
(COMPLETE) Tarnished Flowers
(COMPLETE) To Protect an Empire (At the end, very brief AnoNMM.)

>Stories from either NMM or Anon's POV, thinking about the relationship, or it's dynamics.
(COMPLETE) 1000+1
(COMPLETE) Cookies and Milk
(COMPLETE) Coffee and Tea - (Cookies and Milk II)

>"Less canon" stories:
(COMPLETE) The Scent of Fear

>Stories I no longer considered "canon"
> (COMPLETE) Celestia's Foal

Hopefully that helps you out, since my pastebin is surprisingly full of stories, and it's easy to get lost in there.
>>
>>25844302
The bits between Anonymous and NMM were more interesting to me than the connection to Mouth, and within the latter the internal politics was more interesting than the direct connecting bits. I wonder if Nightmare realizes Fleur is only apeing her own views on race - possibly even saying things she doesn't entirely believe herself just because it will help her 'fit in' with the new regime? Nightmare strikes me as one who'd be blind to some of the implications of her own actions and doesn't quite realize she's sending terribly mixed messages to Fleur.

I'm also having a bit of fun trying to establish a bit of a timeline between all your stories, mostly based on how Nightmare thinks of Anonymous. For instance, I'd say this sits somewhere before CaT and 1000+1, but after most other of their interactions.
>>
>>25852737
It seems like an good idea to make a timeline. As anyone tried this before with all the SiM stories?
>>
>>25825226
It doesn't do a lot for Proportional Punishment. The design is intended to solve problems that this particular quest doesn't have, so of course it'll be that way. There's no harm in having it archived in another spot though.

>Also I have no idea how this would handle cases where the author forgets to trip or similar (I'm guessing it doesn't).
If I notice it or someone informs me the missing posts it can be remedied.

I'm always open to ideas for improvement if anyone has any.
>>
>>25819346
>...If you weren’t a gambling man, you’d have dug yourself a grave and laid in it centuries ago.
>Still...those ears are DAMN sensitive.
>If you don’t do something, and soon, they’ll hear you breathing.
>”Yes, my niece. I was hoping we could coordinate a strategy for dealing with our captor. I have a plan, but it will require your cooperation.”
>Making sure your footfalls line up with Luna’s words, you creep away from the room, cupping both hands to your ear to keep their words sharp.
>You’d probably look ridiculous if there was anyone around TO see you.
>”O-oh,” Comes Cadance’s curt reply.
>”Has he struck you? Hurt you, or...touched you?”
>...Shit.
>You might be in trouble, here.
>Depending on how much of an imprint you’ve made on your guest.
>”I…No, auntie. He hasn’t done anything like that. He’s...actually been kinda nice...”
>You bite the inside of your cheek to keep from sighing in relief.
>Cadance’s smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds her.
>Or she’s so traumatized she doesn’t remember.
>Either way, you’re in the clear for now.
>”Good. I am glad to see the creature can be reasoned with. Now then, I have a plan to control him, and ensure that your and my sister’s stay will remain as painless as possible.”
>Luna pauses, obviously waiting for Cadance to respond.
>When no response is offered, Luna continues anyway.
>”As I have said before, he is much like I was, upon my return as Nightmare Moon. Full of anger and hate, with the objects of his hatred before him. Having been in that position, I know exactly how to manipulate him.”
>Luna’s chain rattles as she continues to speak. She must be pacing.
>”When I was in the throes of my madness, one of the few things that would have tempered my fury, would have been for the object of my ire to have...admitted fault.”
>>
>>25854410
>”To have her...them prostrated before me and accept that their crimes were greater than any punishment I could deal while begging justice. I will fulfill that role, and take the brunt of his rage. I am no stranger to pain, it is nothing I cannot handle.”
>“The important thing, my niece, is for you not to intervene. I am going to tell him many a disturbing tale, implicate my sister and I in horrendous things, perhaps even pretend I am descending once more into madness.”
>The rattling stops.
>“But I want you to know that nothing I say will be true. By the time Twilight comes to free us, he will be wrapped around my hoof, without having laid a claw on you or Celestia.”
>There’s a pause before Cadance finally speaks up, ”But it IS all true, isn’t it?”
>”Whaaat?! My dear niece surely you must-”
>”Don’t touch me!” Cadance screams out, her hooves clacking.
>You close your eyes, lamenting your inability to see what those two are doing.
>You’d kill for a mirror or a peephole, right now.
>A metallic clanging rings out from Celestia’s room-that shout was loud enough for her to hear.
>You inch back towards the two speaking alicorns, crouching down to keep listening over the noise from your third prisoner.
>”Cadance...surely you don’t think I could be turned once again, do you? I created a failsafe, the Tantabus, to ensure I COULD never even THINK of-”
>”I don’t care if you turn back into Nightmare Moon or not! You’re just as horrible as Luna! I-I saw…”
>She trails off, her voice quivering, “I saw a gryphon get eaten alive today. And then it..it crawled away! It was still alive!”
>Cadance breaks down sobbing, her cries echoing throughout the cave.
>You can barely make out Luna’s response,
>”What has he done to you…?”
>”He saved me from the things YOU put here! Twice!” Cadance sobs out, her tears flowing freely.
>>
>>25854420
>When Luna speaks, her voice is downright frigid. “He put you in harm's way? Cadance, I forbid you from leaving this cave again. I will not allow whatever threats he has made to come to pass.”
>”He didn’t-” she hiccups, “make any threats! He wanted help finding you and a-aunt Celestia something to eat!”
>”...Cadance,” Luna’s voice has warmed, but there’s still a bit of frost clinging to her words,
>“I have gone a thousand years without eating. A few days will be nothing to me...and it may do my sister some good, to remember what it is to want. You did not need to do that.”
>”...Why, auntie? Why did you send so many things to this place? What did they all do to deserve this?”
>Your breath catches in your throat.
>This is it.
>The question to the greatest mystery of Tartarus.
>”...Truthfully Cadance, I do not remember. You would have to ask Celestia.”
>She’s lying.
>There’s no way both Celestia AND Luna managed to conveniently forget something that huge.
>Does she know you’re here?
>”Much of what I once was, many of my old memories were locked away when the Elements sealed Nightmare Moon. I can only vaguely recall my sister saying that it would be a mercy.”
>Cadance voices almost the exact words that spring to your mind.
>”Mercy?! Auntie this isn’t mercy! It’s torture! This place is...is worse than anything anypony imagined!”
>”He is showing you the worst of it! To steal your heart from us!”
>”There shouldn’t BE a worst of it!” Cadance is sobbing again. “The o-only difference between you and Sombra is that he didn’t hide what he’s done, isn’t it?”
>”Cadance...please…”
>Your guest continues to sob wordlessly.
>The quiet clinking of Luna’s chain is all you need, to know that she’s trying to comfort Cadance.
>Dammit all, YOU should be the one she’s taking comfort in, not her aunt.
>You’ve only just planted the seed of doubt in her, you haven’t had time to tend to it yet.
>>
>>25854442
>Any concern you had regarding Luna disrupting your bond with your guest is soon brushed aside.
>”I said don’t touch me!” Cadance roars, the only warning before a slap rings out.
>...She didn’t just do what you think she did, did she?
>Even Celestia stops her clanging.
>If it wasn’t deathly silent, you’d have missed Luna’s next words, barely above a whisper,
>”...He’s poisoned your mind…”
>”He saved! My life! From the place YOU made! You said before that the proof you aren’t Nightmare Moon is because you aren’t wearing a helmet and your fur isn’t black! That’s the only difference, isn’t it?”
>”I see he is moving faster than I had expected,” Frost once more spills forth from Luna’s mouth, “Leave. I need to reevaluate my strategem. But I expect to see you here tomorrow night.”
>The echoing clip clop, accompanied by a loud snivel, alerts you that Cadance is doing as she’s told.
>You stand up and nonchalantly lean against the wall.
>That should be enough to let her know you were listening, without destroying what little dignity you have.
>Cadance is staring at the ground as she turns the corner, her eyes as red as they were back when she had seen the gryphon, a few hours ago.
>She stops with a jerk and looks up at you, “M-master?”
>...Whelp. If Luna didn’t know you were listening before, she sure does now.
>>
>>25819558
>>25819634
>>25819663
>>25819727
>>25820330
>>25820356
>>25824472
You know what? I'm going to be a gigantic faggot and say that all you guys are amazing. You've turned this story into something much, much larger than I ever thought it could be, and faster than I ever thought I could write. So...I'm going to say thanks, for the interest and the input so far.

>>25854264
I couldn't have picked a better picture for Punishment myself. I don't know how prestigious the CYOA archive is, but...either way, I'm honored you thought it was good enough to be in it, so thanks for adding my weirdo story to it.
>>
>>25854599

Started reading a few hours ago.
Finished just now.

Man.
You do some shit.

Out of the many i've met, t's the very first Cyoa i've read like a story, non-obtrusive and all.

That's really something. Please keep it up.
>>
>>25854599
I've been around since the first post and its so rewarding to see your story.
I love you too Olibird

Now my fellow faggots.

Wut do?

Its time to be proactive, but now we have Celestia and Luna both dead set against us. Celestia does not know Luna is pretending we can still use this.

But Luna....oooooh luna.

First, the only honest individual we have met since our brothers, is crying. Kneel down in front of her, look in her eyes, and ask if we can hug her.

"Thank you."

Cause honestly....I mean she's not blinding herself. Luna and Celestia both, completely see themselves as in the right. It'd be saddening if it weren't so disgusting. How do we show them?

To them if we took them out to tartarus they'd probably see nothing more than criminals hurting criminals, rather than the true horror it actually is.

If we super want to fuck with Luna, we should motion Cadance to follow with a fingertip to our lips to signal silence. Let Luna grow frantic while we converse and comfort Cadance in a hug. Still no sex guys, seriously bad idea.
>>
>>25854599
>I'm going to be a gigantic faggot and say that all you guys are amazing.
You are a gigantic faggot. But you're awesome, too. I enjoy reading and contributing to your story.

>>25855774
I agree, Cadence is our move. I'm sad to see that Luna is going the way she's going, but it'll be fun to work against her.

As for Cadence, I say escort her back to her room and ask her if she'd rather be alone or if she'd like to talk. Respect her decision either way, and then call it a night. The following morning let her know how much it meant to us that she understands how horrible this place has been to us, then share the pear with her. She understands how precious food is, so she'll understand how important a gesture that is.

At the end of the game, our play is to not play Cadence and just be open about how hard the experience is in Tartarus and how much we appreciate having someone we can work with and lean on. Temper that with a joke about how she's got a lot to learn, though.
>>
>>25856305
>share the pear with her. She understands how precious food is, so she'll understand how important a gesture that is.
This is perfect.
>>
>>25854454
Olibird, are you gonna finish Safeword later? or are you done with it?
>>
>>25854599
Damn. And my suggestion was going to be do nothing, let Luna try to play her game... oh well, I guess that was too much to hope for.

Anyhow, we need to do something about cutting off communication between Celestia and Luna. Celestia's still unaware of what transpired, but Luna could still try and communicate with her (despite the punishment she knows we'll inflict on her). The more we can keep them isolated, the better.

Some of the other suggestions here regarding Cadance are good, though.

Lastly, there's one other thing we need to consider: Earlier on, Cadance said Luna told her:
>"...‘not without magic, Cadance.’ I think she was talking about turning back intto Nightmare Moon?”
But, now Luna told Cadance that:
>" I am going to tell him many a disturbing tale, implicate my sister and I in horrendous things, perhaps even pretend I am descending once more into madness."
The 'relapse' into NMM was going to be a cover for her.

So then, my question is, which one is accurate? What else might Luna be planning - was she merely telling Cadance not to try and intervene until she could put her wider plan to get inside our head into action? 'Don't try to fight him without magic, I have another plan', etc?
>>
>>25856942
I think since he is on a roll with PropPun, he will go as far as he can with this one first before moving on to Safeword.
>>25854599
We should be the ones thanking you.
>>
File: 1427845406567.png (911 KB, 936x1192) Image search: [Google]
1427845406567.png
911 KB, 936x1192
>>25856942
Safeword has one last update in store. I honestly had planned for Punishment to be a short diversion so I could finish it right...Obviously, that's not what happened. I promise, though, it's coming, and hopefully on New Years. Maybe.
>>
>>25857627
Now it is a insatiable monster out of your control.

We shall have more.
>>
>>25857627
That's a common thing with CYOAs. Urban Survival was meant to be short. 5 month, 1089 posts, and 281,433 words later...
>>
>>25854599
You're really nailing the CYOA aspect of this... stopping at appropriate points, letting us give direction while still driving the story and building the world.

The whole world and concept is also really compelling.

As to what to do, I kinda see two main directions:

- continue playing a house of cards-esq game of manipulation and lies upon lies, which could be fun.

- jam the breaks on, directly confront, let Luna know you're not buying it and punish accordingly... which could also be fun.
>>
>>25854599
Offer Cadance a hug, offer her half your food, and let her share room with you. Be nice, be honest, be friendly. She's the only one that's to trying to play us so i think that we can open up to her. It will feel good to let some of that anger and hatred that's boiling inside of us out. And I don't mean in a violent way. Tell her stories of what happened to us, and how it felt. She will understand and have compassion for us, and fear us less if she understands who we are. It will get her on our side.

Yes she will most likely retell that information to Luna, yes, but when Cadance sees Luna exploiting the information we entrusted her with. It will make Cadance feel bad about herself and consider that Luna be a dick. We are her only possible friend down here now and she is ours. Let's built on that, while not letting her forget she are also her master.

As for Luna... Fuck her... metaphorically. She is playing a game and she might very well be better at this than we are. She was in the same situation as we were and she might understand us better than we understand ourselves. Tirek was the master planner, not us. I honestly don't think there is a way for us to turn Luna on our side without breaking her, and that would destroy our budding relationship with Cadance.

That said, we hold the power here, and the only reason Luna can play a game is because we let her. So let's stop that. Gag her, and isolate her. Whatever plans she has, she won't be able to outsmart us if she can't do anything at all. Don't punish her, don't talk to her, don't let Cadance talk to her. We will return to her sooner or later, but for now, the best thing we can do is put her out of the game until the situation if firmly under our control.

(cont.)
>>
>>25858335
Instead and playing with Luna, we can play with Celestia. as unlikely at it looked on the first glance, I think she is the easier one to deal with right now. She is angry and not much else right now. That anger blinds her and whatever machinations she would come up with otherwise will be null.

Actually, why don't we let Cadance be there while we do this? Cadance has seen this place, and after we explain to her how we feel, she should be sufficiently on our side to understand our anger. Bring Cadance with us, ungag Celestia and ash her why did she create Tartarus, and why did she banish us and so many others so cruelly. She is self righteous and truly believes what she says, but we are in the right here, and should be able to hold our moral high ground. We killed three ponies, yes, a fair punishment would be spending three lifetimes in this hell. But how many more have we been here for? five? ten? more? Those were taken unjustly from us. and she deserves to be punished for them. Five lifetimes... how many years is that for alicorns? How many is that times ten thousand... once for every creature that she sent here, that has already served their due? She is the biggest monster here, not us. No matter if it's true or not, it's a position we can defend.

IF Celestia does not accpet our point, Cadance will see and undestand our anger and understand why we yearn to hurt her aunts. If Celestia admits her fault, however unlikely that is, she will basically give us a free pass on punishing her, effectively silencing any protests Cadance might have had. Yes Cadance might want us to be merciful and forgiving, and we might get to it eventually... but instead of trying to fight us, she will be trying to temper our rage. Even while opposing us, she will still be on our side.

(cont.)
>>
>>25855774
>If we super want to fuck with Luna, we should motion Cadance to follow with a fingertip to our lips to signal silence. Let Luna grow frantic while we converse and comfort Cadance in a hug.

Cadance just disappears around the corner without any more sound. I love it.
>>
>>25858463
Also, I've been thinking how to get some Lewd going. Not that this story needs it... but seriously, we have three pony princesses and I'll be damned if we don't get our dick wet in some of them.

Right now, the two options we have with Cadance is either raping her, or stressing out how lonely we are and getting some pity sex out of her... neither of which I'm hungry for.

With Luna, if we don't let her play her games in other ways, she might be willing to step down so low as to use sex as a way to manipulate us. I think that hate sex, combined with the look of self-disgust and regular-disgust in Luna's eyes while we fuck her, would satisfy our urges excellently.

Celestia... Instead of just devising new ways to torture and punish her, we could also be thinking of ways she could make up to us for what she did. One of which could be sex. Though some good old rape as a way of asserting dominance would work for me as well in this case.
>>
File: 1023725.png (1 MB, 2835x2000) Image search: [Google]
1023725.png
1 MB, 2835x2000
>>25852274
>>
>>25858583
Actually. Oh dear god guys. We've been given the key.

> Celestia could stand to learn what it is to want.

Do not feed her as punishment. If there is any sweets in the plane, find it whether it be fruit or whatever and use it against her.

As for Luna, quite simply let's sleep deprive her. Every time she goes to her dreams she can conjure up comfort from the dreamscape maybe even escape and plot with her guard or other dreamwalkers.

She is the nightmare. Mare of dreams. Let's take that from her.

Let's also blindfold celestia.

Take dreams from the mistress of sleep, and sight and food from the goddess of light.

Meanwhile, none of this is so bad that it will alienate cadance. And we can explain their punishment is linked that is why we are not feeding celestia
>>
>>25858335
>>25856611
>>25856305
I like these options
>>
>>25860255

I like what these dubs say. Maybe minus blindfolding Celetia, that's not really necessary right now, as neither you nor Cadance visits her.

How about putting some food in her sight, but out of her reach instead?
>>
>>25860357

Forgot to add.

Guys. I vote for tha sleep deprivation also dur to the fact that Luna can contact the other Princesses in her sleep.
>>
>>25860255
>she can conjure up comfort from the dreamscape

Hang on a minute...

>I created a failsafe, the Tantabus

This is the S4 finale, so she's still dealing with this thing. What if being awake IS her comfort from the Tantabus? It could explain why she's not afraid of us. Do you guys think we could exploit it somehow?
>>
OK, i have an idea, but I've never wrote a story in English before.
So who would be interested in a story about anon being able to mind-control pony?
>>
>>25860862
That's very broad description, could you be a bit more specific?
>>
>>25860891
i don't have a clear idea so far, i haven't slept in a long time and my brain is currently running on E-Drink and coffee.
My idea so far is that Anon got those power either by founding some kind of magical item or by winning a bet against Discord.
And he use is new found ability by having a little "fun" with the mare of ponyville.
>>
>>25860913
Yeah, I would be interested in that. As long as you don't make it a complete power fantasy with Anon being able to to use his new found powers on anyone and anything with no consequence, a story like this could be a great read.
>>
File: 1444064878648.gif (220 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1444064878648.gif
220 KB, 600x400
>>25860952
I already tough about some limitation he's going to have. I'll start writing tonight after work. Except my around midnight.
>>
Up from 10.
>>
>>25854599
>>25855774
We need to double down on Cadence. Make her our ally by sharing food, as other Anons have mentioned, and having her help us hunt and scavenge. When we're out of the cave, as much as is possible, safety first, we need to show her the various atrocities in Tartarus to help push her farther away from the Sisters and toward us.
>>
Up again.
>>
>>25862106
We should make her our friend.

Admit to everything, and apologize for trying to use her against the princesses because it has been a long time since we trusted anyone.
>>
>>25854599
I love dis. All of dis. World building and all.
>>
File: 614080.jpg (109 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
614080.jpg
109 KB, 1000x890
>>25859365
>>
>>25860255
Sleep depriving Luna is near impossible. We'd need to be awake the same amount of time.
>>
>>25864865
Chinese Water drop torture?
>>
>>25865190
Anon has trouble coming up with materials to build and maintain a net, and you want him to build a torture apparatus?
>>
>>25863569
>We should make her our friend.
Yes.

>Admit to everything
Fuck no. This is a horrible idea.

>>25865190
This is a similarly terrible idea.
>>
>>25866228
Admitting to everything is indeed a bad idea.

However. The chinese water torture might work with an alteration. If we have a spot where water drips down near the stream we can restrain her there perhaps? I really think we need to sleep deprive Luna. Food water deprivation, pain. She's been through it all, but she's never been deprived of her dreams.
>>
>>25866833
maybe switch out Luna and Celestia? The flight response with something dangling from the bars such that is caresses against her every now and again?

Startling her and allowing her response to rouse her.
>>
>>25866833
>>25866846
Neither of these really speak to the characters you're trying to break, though.

Luna turned into NMM because she wasn't loved. Or something to that effect. So, lean on that old wound. Move Luna somewhere where she can see Anon and Cadence interacting, but ignore everything she says. Treat her like a piece of scenery.

For Celestia, allow Cadence to visit her from time to time and let Celestia see how much closer Cadence is to Anon than her. Set the scenario where Cadence is the one to condemn Celestia on Anons behalf.

Physical torture isn't going to be shit for either Cel or Luna. Though Luna's suggestion that privation might have an impact on Cel is probably spot on.

If you torture them, though, and use pain and violence to get revenger not only will you likely lose ground with Cadence, who is the biggest advantage in this situation, but you'll also be wasting time. Celestia and Luna need to be outplayed, not teased like dogs on a leash.
>>
>>25865190
Why do you namefag if you produce no content? That's just trash.
>>
>>25867084
Absolutely this. We have neither the means nor the power to physically torture them. If we break them, it will be by getting inside their heads.
>>
>>25867084
On that note, if we do punish Luna for this transgression, we shouldn't inflict her punishment on her. She wants that - for us to inflict pain on her because she can take it. Instead, much like we did with Celestia for breaking our net, we should inflict the punishment on the other.
>>
>>25867084
>>25867285
Finally, anons that get it. Trash-tier edge torture porn won't work. We need to leverage their centuries of baggage against them.
>>
I'm completely going against the hive mind on this one, but we've admitted we arn't the con man, and playing mind games is probably not our strength.

A little manipulation and careful calculating makes sense, but I'd love to see a more direct Anon and a less chess grandmaster style anon.

Punish the sisters directly and openly while letting Cadence come to her own conclusion about the horrors of this place and the ethical implications of being sent there. Maybe reel in the punishment enough not to overly shock Cadence.

I'd even go so far as to not come across as too welcoming to Cadence. Play "hard to get" so to speak. Let her come to us for comfort rather than us trying to compel it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.