[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this even goes here. I know it sucks, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: The Taking of Fluttershy.png (791 KB, 1300x743) Image search: [Google]
The Taking of Fluttershy.png
791 KB, 1300x743
I don't know if this even goes here. I know it sucks, but I had it in my brain and couldn't get it out. If it doesn't belong here, just delete it. I don't even know. I did zero editing, zero outlining, zero everything. Just threw up onto a computer keyboard.

~~~

I took another sip of tea. Yes, today will be the day. Fluttershy was prattling on most drolly about how Angel had been up to this or that. How boring. To think, I have to put up with all this inanity just to gain the trust of a pony that can hardly speak a dozen words a day above 2 decibels. A trust that, oh I can’t help but smile, would soon be utterly broken.

“Isn’t that funny, Discord? He ate the WHOLE thing!” “Oh yes,” I remarked, jarred from the onset of fantasy back into this harrowing weekly tea-time. Forcing my jagged smile to continue across my misshapen face, I added “That bunny sure is such a joker!” I quickly busied myself with another sip of tea, which, to be honest, was quite good. Now, if my plans for Fluttershy would work out half as well as her tea I certainly was in for a real treat tonight!

But patience, old chap. I couldn’t make such a bold move as the one I have in mind with “Princess” Twilight Sparkle still in town. With Apple Jack and Rarity taking a vacation to Manehattan, Rainbow Dash being called back to Cloudsdale, and Pinkie Pie attending a family event back at their rock farm, all that was left was for the resident Princess to leave her post to fulfill Princess Celestia’s summons in Canterlot and the entire town would be mine! Such a rare occasion to have the only ponies that could stop me all spread out across the face of Equestria. I was free to do as I please! Anything I wanted! But yes, patience was the name of the game at this point. Especially with such a narrow window of opportunity.
>>
I took another sip of tea. “You know,” Fluttershy started, looking up at me with those bright, innocent round eyes. “Twilight said that we could have a sleepover at the castle if we wanted, since her and Spike were going to be out of town tonight.” “A sleepover? At the castle?” I couldn’t mask my surprise at being invited to such a prestigious room and board. On one hand, it was quite the luxurious location; Perfect for playing out my devious plot with the utmost comfort. On the other hand, it was central to the rest of Ponyville, amidst many lurking eyes and ears… “I don’t know, dear Fluttershy. I’m afraid that we would be awake so late… chatting and making merry… that we might accidentally wake our wonderful neighbors. I would hate to be so rude.” I made a strong effort at showing genuine concern for fellow ponies, trying to steer the conversation back to staying at Fluttershy’s much more isolated cabin on the outskirts of town. “Oh, no need to worry about that. The castle must have thick walls, because all the noise that Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash make at our regular sleepovers never leak out. Mayor Mare would have slapped us with a noise ordinance violation months ago if it had.” I nearly had to keep my jaw from dropping comically to the ground. The comfort of a castle and the security of nobody being able to hear what would undoubtedly be the screams of a certain yellow pony? Hardly an offer I could turn down. “Well, I can’t turn down such a generous offer then! The castle it will be!” A large smile flashed across both our faces, for what I imagined were quite entirely different reasons.
>>
Dear, the rest of the day passed quite painfully I must say. After putting away the entire tea set (by hand, mind you!), we set off to check on the resident critters that scattered the outskirts of Ponyville. I didn’t think I could possibly stand another squirrel complaining about their acorn supply when I heard the clock tower ring 6 PM. Right on cue, a train whistle sounded in the distance and I knew that the final obstacle in my path had departed to Canterlot with her weird dragon pet. I turned to Fluttershy, and as matter-of-factly as I could, “You know, it’s starting to get dark. Do you think we should pack up and head over to the castle before we lose the light?” “Oh! You’re right. Twilight is probably already on her way to see Princess Celestia by now.” Following her lead, we gathered our things and headed to the castle.

I quickly packed my things. Discord was in the living room getting together the snacks and essentials for a quiet sleepover at Twilight’s castle. The day had gone absolutely wonderfully. The tea party, checking in an all my cute and fuzzy animals, and now a nice night at the sprawling castle. I grabbed a couple story books from the top shelf. And I know Discord probably didn’t like much of it. But he at least didn’t mess anything up, or cause any disasters. Which I guess is kind of strange for him, but maybe he’s turning over a new leaf. Anyway, if tonight’s sleep over goes half as well as the tea party, then it will be just fine. Just fine.
>>
Finally! Of course, *I* have to be the one that carries everything. The walk to that castle must be over two miles! And Fluttershy carrying nothing but that blasted tiny bunny. Why do we even NEED a full four-pony tea set?! But patience, calm yourself. You are the Lord of Chaos after all. Don’t try to make sense of nonsense. What matters is that you’re at the castle, you’re alone with Fluttershy, and you have the entire uninterrupted night in front of you. Yes. Quite alright. “Discord, you can bring everything up to the guest bedroom!” Fluttershy’s voice echoed from deep within the castle towards the direction of the massive trunk at its heart. “I’ll be right there, dear Fluttershy!” I shouted in the most sickly-sweet voice I could muster, casting a twisted scowl and smile as I trudge on through the castle halls.

We were just finishing our third round of tea. Fluttershy was smiling, her eyes shooting tired glances at mine. The night had waxed on and the full moon was high, I was most assured that the rest of the town was asleep. The hour for my plan was upon us. “Oh dear, Fluttershy, just look at the time. We best be getting ready for bed don’t you think?” With a snap I pushed the tea set against the far wall and cleared the bed of our luggage. “You hear that Angel, it’s time for us to go to bed.” But before I could allow him to even give one squeak or foot thump in protest, I had him trapped inside a clear plastic hamster ball, bounded within the confines of a foal-proof fence. Fluttershy’s eyes widened. “Now Discord, that’s not very nice. Angel can sleep on the bed with me.” “Tsk tsk, Fluttershy, now I couldn’t have that.” I said, turning towards Fluttershy. “He would just get in the way.” Her pupils dilated, and her voice grew even softer than usual. “Get in the way…of what?”
>>
File: 1448169630574.jpg (20 KB, 320x466) Image search: [Google]
1448169630574.jpg
20 KB, 320x466
>>
I didn’t know what had come over Discord. But he had me pressed face first against one of the walls of the guest rooms while he stood by the dresser finishing his tea. “Discord, this isn’t funny. Put me down.” I could feel my heart beating faster against my chest, craning my neck to try to turn to face him. “But if I put you down that would ruin everything!” “Ruin everything?” I repeated back to him, confusion building alongside my fear as Discord’s invisible hands forced me firmly against the marble wall. “Yes dear. Everything.” At that I felt my legs spread apart.

“Oh my, would you just look at that site? I mean, I know you can’t really look at it, what with being planted to the wall and such, but still. Trust me when I say it’s quite wondrous.” With her short mare legs spread against the wall, I was given unfettered access to that which I had desired for quite a long time. I quickly crossed the length of the room to get a closer look at Fluttershy’s now exposed pussy. “Yes,” I marveled, perhaps letting the S go on a bit longer than intended. “That’s precisely what I’ve been waiting for.” Her bright yellow fur slowly faded around lips that gave the slightest tinge of pink. They were the hint of a tight, warm interior. I so desperately wanted in. “Discord, stop. Put me down right now. Just think about what you’re doing.” But Fluttershy’s protests started blurring in the back of my mind as I started becoming preoccupied with more pressing matters. Like, which cock was I going to be using? I mean, honestly, having so many at my disposal, the choices are quite endless. Let’s see. The bat and lizard are right out, far too small. Those never scaled quite as well as I would have liked. Dragon would flat out kill the poor pony, we wouldn’t want that. She might towards the end, but it’s really not my style. Hmm…The lion would be quite formidable what with those barbs and all. You know what, let’s make this a dealer’s choice.
>>
“Fluttershy, would you prefer the sizeable pony cock or the smaller-yet-barbed lion penis? It’s really a coin toss for me so I’m leaving it up to you.” My interruption of her pleas threw her off for a moment. “What?” she questioned, certain she hadn’t heard the question right. Clearing my throat, I donned my best Vanna White outfit and posed before two (enlarged to show detail) representations of my genitalia. “You have your choice of a marvelously large horse dick, which you may or may not be familiar with. Yes, it is a quite impressive size, but at least it’s a bit more, ehm, suited for your body type I suppose. Or you have option two, a significantly quainter lion prick, that may or may not just prick you what with the numerous barbs ringing the shaft. User beware!” Having finished my presentation, I waited for Fluttershy’s decision. “Why…why…” she stammered. Interrupting, I answered “Why am I giving you the option? Well, you’ve always been so kind to me through the years. Taking me in when nobody else would. Trusting me when even Celestia herself thought I couldn’t be trusted. Being my closest and dearest friend. I thought I would, in a show of my highest appreciation, give you some semblance of control in the way that I will be raping you this evening.” The weight of my proclamation landed just the way I wanted it to, as I saw her eyes go dead with shock and well up with tears.
>>
File: 1447994624321.jpg (56 KB, 383x700) Image search: [Google]
1447994624321.jpg
56 KB, 383x700
>>25757200
>>
I had stopped struggling against the wall. There was nothing I could do to stop him. I knew that. Discord had magic and I didn’t. And unless Angel gained super-bunny strength and was able to hop to help, I was going to be raped. My stomach dropped out from beneath me, and my blood started to feel cold. It was like I was falling through a snow storm. I had nothing but a choice. “Well?” said Discord, tapping his cloven hoof against the marble floor impatiently. “P-pony.” I stammered, in a voice even I knew was barely audible. But Discord heard. He’d gotten so good at listening to me over the years. “Please,” I couldn’t help but beg once more. “Please don’t.”

“I always knew you would be a size queen!” I shouted excitedly. Wasting no time, I unzipped a non-existent fly on my non-existent pants and let loose Fluttershy’s preference of cock. I bent down close to her ear and prodded the tip of her pony pussy with my penis. “And how is that, Fluttershy? Do you think I should just go on in dry or might you help the process along a bit more? I promise it would be much less painful if you…play along here.” I smiled as I laughed hoarsely into the back of her mane. I began rubbing my lengthening member against her furred crotch with what would have been a teasing slowness if it weren’t for the circumstances. She let out stifled sobs as Angel beat his bunny ball futilely against the gate.
>>
He was pressing himself firmer and firmer against me. “Play along here.” He said as tears were rolling down my face, dampening my fur against the wall. I could hear his breath over my shoulder, and feel his heartbeat against the space between my wings as he pressed his snake-like body against mine. And his cock was swelling to about the size of Big Mac’s between my legs. With his shaft pressing against my pussy, slowly grinding against my lips, my body couldn’t help but to respond. I felt myself start to grow warmer, and I started to get wet. His horse cock began losing friction and slid smoothly against my pussy. Discord immediately noticed. “So my little pony DOES want to play now does she?” “No, stop, don’t-” But he was already pressing himself into me.

She was absolutely sopping, her pussy practically begging to be raped. I had no idea that she was in such a pent-up heat or else I would have done this ages ago! “Now now, there’s a good girl” I groaned as I rubbed the head of my cock against her increasingly lubricated entrance. Her sobs became muffled, and I was starting to make headway against the tightness of her cunt. It was at this time that I learned that bunnies can actually scream when they want to. It’s quite an unpleasant noise, like fingernails on a chalkboard. But amidst that cacophony, I felt the head of my sufficiently wet horse penis slip inside Fluttershy’s pussy. She let out a pained gasp and I felt her limbs try to kick against my invisible hands. She was begging even louder now. “Stop this Discord! Please!” “Oh dear, you want me to stop? Well, howabout this: I’ll stop once we’re finished. Does that sound like a plan?” With that, I forced my entire length into her small body.
>>
And it was at this time, that I learned that Fluttershy actually did know how to raise her voice above two decibels. Because she screamed out as loud as she could, the cry echoing through the abandoned castle but dying off far before it breached the hardened walls. Her wet pussy did its job in letting in my entire cock right up to my aching balls on the first thrust. Fluttershy’s hot, tight interior fit me like a rape-glove, if that’s even a thing. Angel had gone silent and ceased his attempts at breaking free, know that it was quite too late. I pumped my rock-hard cock in and out of Fluttershy as her screams gave way to deep, choked sobs. It was absolute bliss. She still strained against the invisible constraints, which I loosened just enough to allow her legs to clench and unclench around my dick as I fucked her. I was unsure just how long I would be able to last.
>>
I had given up struggling by this point. My body was already starting to betray me. His pre-cum mixed with my own was running down the marble wall with every thrust, and my pussy was involuntarily winking against his balls whenever he held himself deep inside me for a few seconds. He was mostly silent, save for the occasional heavy breath, or off-hand remark like “Yes, that’s a good little pony” or “Go ahead and cum for me, I know you want to.” I can’t believe all this time I had trusted him, thinking that he had changed, that there was no way something like…this could happen. Rarity had warned me long ago, though. “Darling, I just don’t think it’s really a very good idea to be spending so much time, you know, alone with Discord. I know you’ve been vouching for him from the get-go, but I have such a dreadful feeling about it all.” She had been suspicious from the start. Rarity had always been good at recognizing the true heart of others. I should have trusted her instead of the disgusting creature of chaos now raping me. His head began swelling, and Discord fucked me with quick, hard, and deep thrusts as he began flaring. I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate, putting more pressure on my wet clit as it rubbed against his balls. The familiar pressure in my own body, that warm ache deep down, began building; as unwanted as it was this time. I was as powerless against my building orgasm as I was against the invisible hands pressing me against the wall, or the giant horse cock fucking me harder and harder.
>>
I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. Fluttershy’s pussy was drenched, and I could hear her panting grow quicker. If I didn’t know better, I would think she was half enjoying this. My pounding became more and more intense as I was drawing closer, my balls slapping furiously against Fluttershy’s swollen pussy. I could hear her ragged gasps and what sounded like a half-moan, half-“No” as her mare vagina suddenly tightened its grip around my near-bursting cock. Fluttershy’s small frame shuddered in the throes of her forced and unwilling orgasm. I couldn’t help but laugh at her trademark helplessness, unable to even keep her own sex from cumming during a rape. It was all the encouragement I needed. With several quick thrusts and a few more squeezes from Fluttershy, I sent myself wholly over the edge. My head flared deep in her cunt after a final thrust and my balls began emptying like a fire hose. She let out a gasp as she felt my cum filling her, burst by burst. Instinctually she pressed her rear firmly against my crotch as the first few jets of my pent up sperm trickled down the marble wall. After ensuring that Fluttershy had drained my cock fully dry, I removed myself from her and allowed her to collapse with a heavy thud to the floor.
>>
Discord was packing the tea set away on the other side of the room. All I could do was lay there, crying silently. My pussy was still twitching, and lingering shudders sent chills down my body every time a contraction dribbled more of his hot seed onto the cold floor. “I know it likely goes without saying,” he started, putting away the last of the cups. “But you really mustn’t tell anyone about our little…sleepover here tonight.” I brought my head up to meet his crooked smile, his yellow eyes. “Because I would simply hate to have to, oh I don’t know, repeat this little evening with the whole gang. Perhaps wrangle those three Cutie Mark Clowns to join in? Oh I don’t think we’d want that now would we?” The floor felt like it fell out from under me. I couldn’t tell anybody. And we were all powerless to stop Discord with the Elements locked away. I stood up, shakily. My legs wobbling uncertainly under me like a foal’s. I crossed the room towards the bed and started packing my things away, avoiding Discord’s smile and stare. I didn’t know if he was expecting an outburst, more crying, hatred. So I simply asked without looking at him “You can let Angel out now.”
>>
With a snap, Discord released the small bunny from the plastic ball and fence. He walked over to Fluttershy and leaned against her leg, his eyes closed and ears drooped low. The three exited the castle. By now the sky had turned deep purple and the sun was close to rising. Discord departed to the train station with a cheerful wave. And Fluttershy, head bowed, slowly walked back to her cabin.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.