[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Majesty, the 101st suffered significant paper cuts during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (302 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 1280x720
Your Majesty, the 101st suffered significant paper cuts during today's Arts and Crafts session, and are now combat ineffective.
>>
What fuck were they doing? Purposely running their skin against the edges constantly?
>>
File: 1449810871481.gif (310 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
1449810871481.gif
310 KB, 450x349
>>25753454
Okay.

Rest for 5 days.

Incoming Transmission from the Council.
Ignore.
UFO Spotted over France.
Ignore.
France has left the X-Com project!
Germany has left the X-Com project!
Britian has left the X-Com project!
Panic levels across the world are increased!
Incoming Transmission from the Council.
"We are extremely disappointed thus far with the status of the X-com Project Commander."
Finally! 5 days of rest over.
Incoming missions:
Terror Mission Japan
Terror Mission US
Terror Mission Brazil
>>
What if war games between the Wonderbolts and the Royal Guard?
>>
>>25753454
Dispose of them.
>>
>>25753710
This.

paper cuts making an army combat ineffective is unacceptable.
>>
>>25753454
/po/ will pay for this!
>>
King Anon tries to toughen up the Royal Guard.
>>
>>25753454
Mhh, yes, it is clear to me now that all paper related activities from the Arts and Craft programs must cease inmediately and be banned until further notice. we will also suspend all D&D and other Pen and paper game nights just to be sure.

Bring forth my court Wizard and research and development team. My kingdom will suffer paper cuts no more.
>>
>>25753454
Aww. Royal Guard a cutie.
>>
>>25753454
bump
>>
>>25753454
Those mother fuckers better have been chopped in half by paper katanas or else I'm going to lose my shit with you pussies!
>>
I do love these threads.

>"Your Majesty, the 101st suffered significant paper cuts during today's Arts and Crafts session, and are now combat ineffective."
"Thank you soldier. I knew the training would of been to tough for the new recruits but we're running of time here... What about 102nd?"
>The solider gulps.
>"Your Majesty...the 102nd has gone AWOL."
"AWOL? HOW?"
>"They..they're mothers called in this morning. Apparently, with you letting them stay up past 9pm has cause civil unrest among our troops families"
"How? it supposed to be lights out at 8.30!"
>You sigh and sink into your throne chair.
"Any other news?"
>"94th. They are complaining their swords and spears are too sharp my king."
"TOO SHARP!"
>"Yes, one soldier had a nasty boo-boo after playing with the sword sir."
"Very well, have all weapons blunted and foamed"
>>
The Royal Guard playing hoofball.
>>
to pay for this you will suck my dick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.