[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AnonFilly thread XVIII: "Twilight, this isn't funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110
File: AnonFilly_grump.png (32 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
AnonFilly_grump.png
32 KB, 500x750
>Great. Another general. What is it?

You better believe it's another fuckin general.
This thread consists of everyone's favorite human Anon, the only problem is that he's now a cute, green little filly.

>What should I expect?

Fillies, shenanigans, and usually a bitchy Twilight.

>Pictures? Pastebins?

Find them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a writer!
Awesome! Just be sure to link your pastebin to the OP for Fauvra to add!

Old Mare Anon: >>25684127
>>
First for EQG Anonfilly!
>>
>>25753022
Why on earth did you bother making a new thread? we dont have any content.
>>
is anon for sexual
>>
>>25753180
anon can be for sexual
>>
i can squeeze out maybe two pics.
saying that, does anon have any friends? fuck off nyxfag
>>
>>25753246
You should know who Anons friends are
>>
>>25753279
The cmc?
>>
>Teen nonny x teen spike
or
>teen colt non x barb
>>
Dear /anonfilly/,

I came into this thread for the first time today out of boredom, because the rest of the board is so slow lately. To my surprise, many of the pastebins were quite well written and enjoyable.

Also, almost all of them ended abruptly in the middle of the storyline. So damn you all for getting me interested in this.

Please tell me this general's community is still active and any of these stories have a chance of being finished.
>>
>>25753520
nope.
>>
>>25753520
Pro nyx and anti nyx have little bouts in thread.

The holiday season has taken many content providers away to their family and friends sadly, maybe they'll come back later?
>>
>>25731343
>>
>>25753452
the latter
>>
File: nyx_by_csimadmax-d45tbwy.png (422 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
nyx_by_csimadmax-d45tbwy.png
422 KB, 894x894
>>25753246
Yes, this is anon's best friend/fuckbuddy
>>
>>25753520
Most of this general's writefags have become the little filly and currently are in Equestria, fucking Nyx's dead body daily and helping Twilight with her 'experiments' on humans
>>
I'd like to see something with Anon and Fillyanon where Anon tricks Fillyanon into thinking they're gonna do lewd things, but then just ends up tickling her.
>>
>>25754863
>"WAH!"
>"what are we gonna do on the bed anon?"
>>
>>25755877
burp
>>
File: 1449202779099.jpg (844 KB, 1622x3125) Image search: [Google]
1449202779099.jpg
844 KB, 1622x3125
>>25753038
>>
Bored, Reposting an ald green from Fauvra

>It has been three whole months since you've been trapped in this land of magical, colorful small horses
>On you first day here you were reasonably freaked out
>No one knows what caused you to be teleported to this world and chances of returning home are slim
>As your hope dwindles you come to the sad realization that you're going to spend the rest of your days here
>An alien in a strange world
>You'll never get entirely used to that
>Sure you might have grown to find it at least a little comfortable here, but you'll always feel like an outsider
>You still feel the stares of ponies looking at you every time you go outside
>Looking at the freaky two legged fur-less alien
>Having been stuck in the library all day, you decide to get out for some fresh air
>No destination in mind, you head outside and just wander, deciding the less peo -- ponies, the better
>After things had calmed down surrounding your arrival and Princess Celestia decided you weren't a threat, you were offered places to stay
>She decided to send you to Ponyville and had introduced you to her student, Twilight Sparkle, to try to help you fit in
>You try to get your mind onto a different subject, but it's kind of hard considering literally everything you're surrounded by reminds you
>Mindlessly wandering you eventually wind up at Sweet Apple Acres
>You find it's typically a fairly nice and calm place and it sure lives up to it's name as the air is sweet with the smell of apples
>You wave at Applejack as you walk into the orchard, she waves back knowing you're only going out for a walk
>Soon you lose track of time lost in thought, going through everything in your mind over and over
>Though your train of thought gets interrupted as you see three small ponies running towards you at full speed with a cartoonish dust cloud kicking up behind them
>In no time the three fillies are surrounding you
>>
>>25757639

>Each one is trying to talk over each other in their excitement and you can't understand a damn thing they're saying>You try to calm them down as they start getting angry at each other, but they don't hear you until you raise your voice
"HEY!"
>They all stop dead in their tracks and stare at you
"There's no need to fight and argue with each other, what is it you want?"
>Applebloom, standing in the middle eagerly answers you
"Tell us about where you came from and tell us about humans!"
>Great, all you needed was more reminders of the home you'll never return to
>You sit down at the base of one of the trees for some shade and start explaining to them about humans, keeping your stories safe for children
>Applebloom interrupts your stories to ask a question
"Hey Anon, Ah've got a question. What's yer cutie mark? You're always wearing clothes, so we've never seen it!"
>The other two fillies look at each other, then at Applebloom
"I don't think humans get cutie marks." Scootaloo replies, then adding in "Do they?" turning to look at you.
>Thinking for a moment, you remember that cutie marks are the symbols on the backsides of every pony
"Err...No, we don't. Well, I mean, unless you count tattoos, but those don't really count as they can be anything and not just what you're good at."
>Sweetie Belle pipes up
"What's a tattoo?"
>Deciding it's best they don't know, you dodge the question
>You notice Applebloom appears to be deep in thought when you swear you see a light in her eye as if she figured something out
>She turns to you
"You must feel pretty lonely here, being the only human and all."
>Pausing for a second you nod wordlessly
"Well Ah've got an idea that can make you less lonely! And you can get your cutie mark with us!"
>>
>>25757664

"But I already said humans don't--"
>She cuts you off before you finish
"Girls, with me!"
>The three of them run behind a nearby tree and whisper back and forth
>You think to yourself that ponies are insane and every single one of them will drive you into an early grave
>The three of them step out from the tree with huge smiles on their faces, brimming with excitement
"C'mon, Anon! We're going to get Twilight to help you!"
"But she--"
"No buts!"
>Deciding to humor them, you and the three fillies start towards the library
>You wanted to head back there for some rest anyways
>Eventually you make it to the library
>By this point it feels as if you've answered a thousand more questions about earth and humans
>The subject was starting to get a little sore with you
>It was nice to finally have a break
>The three fillies burst into the library with you following behind them
>They all run up to Twilight yelling about how she's got to help you
>She looks at you questioningly
>You simply shrug in response
>Twilight calms them down
"Well, what is it?"
>Applebloom motions for Twilight to come closer so she can whisper in her ear
>Unable to hear what they're saying you simply observe them
>As Applebloom finishes, you notice Twilight's eyes widen
>She slowly turns her head to look at you, then back at the fillies, then back at you
"I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner."
>She didn't seem to be directing that at anyone, maybe herself
>Her horn begins to glow purple
>Within a second you start feeling a tingling feeling as your vision attains a purple hue, the same shade as her magic
>Realizing instantly that she's using magic on you, for the first time without asking permission you question her
"Twilight, what are you doing?"
>You begin to float slightly
"Only what needs to be done."
>Despite being in a questionable situation, you admit she's good at unintentionally giving an ominous answer
>>
>>25757680

"Hahaha, jokes over. Put me down."
>The magic intensifies as you feel it being channeled into you
>Suddenly you see a burst of light and fall to the floor feeling as if you've lost all your energy
>After a few seconds you notice a strange feeling throughout your body
>A few more seconds and you try to get up, feeling drained
>Noticing your hands feel weird, you turn your head to look at them just in time to see your fingers disappearing into the rest of your hand
>For a few short, blissful seconds, you're completely detached from reality or you're simply in denial as you stare as your hands become hooves
>Panicking, you try to get up, but fall down on your ass to see your shoes have fallen off and your feet have changed to hooves as well
>You catch a brief glimpse of Twilight, who is watching intently before you scramble to get away, making it to a bookshelf
>Back against a wall and hyperventilating you scratch at your arms and legs with your hooves, trying to stop the fur from spreading across your body
>Of course it has absolutely no effect, but you try anyways, desperate to stay human
>Looking back at Twilight again you see her mouth moving, but can't hear what she's saying
>Her horn glows again as your body twists and contorts to that of a pony, your legs reshaping themselves
>You lose feeling in your face briefly as part of your face extends outwards to form a muzzle
>Feeling a painless melting feeling at the sides of your head, you reach up with your new front hooves in time to feel the last of your old human ears disappearing
>New pony ears grow above where your old ones were, though on top of your head
>Jumping up at a pinching feeling at your rear, you turn to see a tail forming at the end of your spine
>Part of your vision becomes obscured as your hair becomes a mane, you feel it growing down the back of your neck too
>>
>>25757708
>Lost in the sensory overload from all the changes, you haven't even noticed that the room around you seems bigger than it was before
>Rather, you notice that you are in fact smaller
>As the changes to your body cease, you can only sit there stunned, staring up at Twilight, who is now standing over you
"I'm sorry, but it had to be done. This is the only way you would ever truly be able to fit in here."
>She does appear slightly saddened, yet hopeful
>You just look around and stare at yourself for a few minutes, not knowing what to do or say
>When you finally begin to speak up, you feel your blood run cold as you hear your new feminine voice
>Not only did she make you a pony
>Not only did she make you a child
>But she made you a girl as well
>You start to feel anger and betrayal at the fact that she took everything from you that physically made you who you are--
>Were
>Almost as if she sensed it, or maybe she saw it in your face, her horn glowed again as your vision becomes purple again
>Anger melting away, you start feeling calm and relaxed
>And truly happy for the first time since coming to this world
>You feel comfortable in this new body, as if you've always been a young filly
>Vision returning to normal as Twilight stops using her magic you look over yourself
>You've been a pony for less than five minutes and it seems as though it's the most natural thing in the world for you
>Memories and most of your personality intact, with some slightly ponyish changes, you feel excitement welling up in you for your new life
>Looking at your flank and seeing it lacks a cutie mark, you look to your new friends
>Running over to them, the four of you shout in unison
"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, YAY!"
>The four of you run off to find some adventure around Ponyville and to start your quest to earn your cutie mark.

end
>>
>>25757723
Ehh, it was ok.
>>
Finally managed to catch up with Fauvra's work on Anon filly. Can't wait for the others ending, it was good.
>>
File: 1448515115412.png (303 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448515115412.png
303 KB, 800x800
Shhh.

The ponies are sleeping.
>>
>>25757639
Mein Gott, I forgot how bad my writefagging was when I started. I should rewrite that sometime. Again, since that's actually the second version/attempt at that idea. I wrote that last year for /ptfg/ and before I could redo it again, someone else took the idea and did their own take on it, so I decided to just leave it be.

>>25757866
Glad you liked it, I'll try to get to the other endings soonish.
>>
File: 1439094162552.png (3 MB, 2500x4166) Image search: [Google]
1439094162552.png
3 MB, 2500x4166
>you will never be a cute filly doing cute filly things
>>
>>25758188
>with a cute OP sister
I'll be here till the very end
>>
Page 9 ain't fine.
>>
File: 1444699631288.png (833 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444699631288.png
833 KB, 2000x2000
>>
>>25757723
That was truly horrifying. Reminds me of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>>
File: 1443671721072.png (273 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1443671721072.png
273 KB, 1200x900
Sleepy thread for a sleepy filly
>>
Would it have to take place in Equestria?
>>
>>25760434
Do you got something in mind?

If so then go for it
>>
>>25760447
I will sometime tomorrow. Too tired right now.
>>
>>25760434
I often see people asking questions on what they can or can't do in their stories or pictures. Just write, man. The only real requirement is that anon is a pony, to keep it relevant to the thread. Everything else is up to you. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't even complain if there were mare or stallion anon stories or pictures (considering they do exist, there's one in the google doc where Anon is a stallion with a wife and kids.) Hell, the thread before last had pregnant mare anon as OP image.

Besides, there's so many ways this idea can and has been written/drawn. Stoner filly anon, motherly mare anon, several anons dealing with each other's bullshit, slutty anonfilly, feral anon, etc.
>>
>>25760517
I think I'll go with "Not sure if they're the real anon" anon.
>>
File: shyyyit.png (277 KB, 803x540) Image search: [Google]
shyyyit.png
277 KB, 803x540
Repost because last thred is kill.
>>
File: 1450067353175-1138915238.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1450067353175-1138915238.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Bored at work.

Made this.
>>
File: who is the most faggot.jpg (915 KB, 900x2869) Image search: [Google]
who is the most faggot.jpg
915 KB, 900x2869
>>25732909

>>25761151
Cute as fuck anon.
She needs some milk.

>>25760878
based
>>
>>25761151
I like!

>>25761516
Damn these are soo good!
>>
>>25762648
>>
>>25761516
some outstanding linework there, mate.
>>
Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>25764772
nyx apparently
>>
>>25764205
>>
>>25764772
>rape
>>
>>25765780
>already passed
>>
File: that little gay green.jpg (278 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
that little gay green.jpg
278 KB, 900x641
>>25764355
Thanks, mate!
>>
Think I might finally get around to writing.
Eh. I'll wait a little longer.
>>
>>25766421
Oh?

I don't recall seeing any rapefics
>>
>>25766652
Ooh my.
Now do a single pic of a sweaty hoofprint streaking down the window of a carriage.
>>
>>25760459
Time to do this.

>You are Anon
>You were just waking up after a long night of partying (AKA browsing 4chan and masturbating to that sweet candy vag)
>Sitting up, up, you begin to get out of be-
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>You fall out of your bed, landing on the hard wood floor. You look at yourself.
>You see a green coat with hooves.
>You're a pony.
>You're about to panic, but then you realize...
>You were dreaming.
>I mean, you had to be. You couldn't just wake up and *Poof*, you're a pony. That only happened in shitty greentext.
>You try to stand up, but fail.
>Damn hooves.
>You eventually figure out how to walk as a quadruped, and you awkwardly trot over to your mirror to get a better look at yourself
>You look into the mirror, and find a black-haired filly with a green coat and eyes staring back.
>You actually look kind of cute.
>You had no idea why you were a filly, considering you were a straight male.
>You just excused it as dreams being dreams.
>You began to walk away from the mirror to explore the rest of your house in your pony form (And hopefully get used to hooves), however, you were interrupted.

>You are Anon
>You were just waking up after a long night of partying (AKA browsing 4chan and masturbating to that sweet candy vag)
>Sitting up, up, you begin to get out of be-
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>You look down at the floor, and see a green coated filly staring back at you.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?

More + Pastebin later.
Feedback appreciated, as it's my first greentext.
>>
>>25767948
> That only happened in shitty greentext.
So meta.

Not enough stuff to actually give useful feedback, but I don't like being useful anyway. Its interesting for now, but a bit confusing.
Will this be AnonFilly on Earth ?
Is AnonFilly a ponified clone of HumanAnon ? ... because otherwise : wtf are two Anons doing in the same bedroom ? Actually, don't answer that one.
>>
>>25767948
What is going on!? We need moar!
>>
>>25768146
Sorry, but I have to do something. Trust me, it will be continued. Eventually.
>>
>>25768330
"Eventually" better be today, nigger! You can't just drop one post and a name and call it a day!

Well, you CAN, but that's fucked up.
>>
>>25768330
Why not write now and do something later?
>>
>>25769083
I have to do the something else by tomorrow.
>>25769004
It will be. Probably before nine.
>>
>>25769222
>Forgetting that not everyone has your time zone
Basically in the next thirty minutes. Sorry about that.
>>
>>25769315
Just use Zulu time.
It's about 01:45 Zulu right now.
>>
>>25767948
Cont.
>Be AnonFilly
>You were looking at your human self.
>What.
>Fucking dreams, man. Weird shit.
> You responded to other Anon.
"I'm you. Of course, this conversation won't matter as this is a dream, but-"
>You were interrupted mid-sentance.
"Oh, I'm dreaming. That explains it."
"Oh, no. You're not dreaming. I am."
>You decided to just leave.
>As you were walking out the door, you were grabbed by the other Anon.
>He was grabbing you by the tail!
"Hey! That hurts you-"
>It hurt.
>You can't feel pain while dreaming.
>Okay, you weren't dreaming.
>You weren't dreaming.
>In your panic you somehow managed to escape from other Anon.
>You ran for the door.
>Somehow, you made it.
>It was closed.
>Fuck.
>You glanced around, hoping you left a window open.
>Nope.avi
>You could hear other Anon closing in.
>Why were you running from him?
>Shut up, brain! We'll think about why later. Right now all we need is how.
>He was drawing near.
>You ran for the first thing you saw.
>You hid in a nearby cabinet, making it just in time.
>You needed to escape.
>You raked your mind for any way you could escape.
>You weren't going to let that imposter get you.
>He was drawing near.
>Fuck it.
>You ran out of the cabinet, and charged at the door.
>You charged at the door, running as fast as you could.
>Other you ran after you.
>You never thought you were this dumb.
>You made a u-turn at the last second, causing the other you to hit the door with a sickening crack.
>Maybe you should feel a little bad...
>You quickly grabbed your phone out of his pocket and attempted to dial 911.
>Fucking hooves.
>Eventually you managed it, explaining the situation as best as you could without going in to details.
>Luckily for you, the door had opened slightly when he hit it.
>You glanced outside.
>People everywhere.
>You quickly withdrew into the house, deciding it may be best to find another exit.
>>
>>25769768
>You eventually managed to find a window near the back of your house you had left slightly open, which you managed to open the rest of the way.
>You heard sirens.
>Fuck.
>You could hear the sound of your door opening and people rushing in.
>You jumped out the window, landing on your face.
>When you managed to make it out, you immediately ran for the nearest place you could hide.
>A nearby forest.
>Well, last time you called it a forest, one of your friends went into rant mode about how it was a wood and not a forest, but...
>It was a forest.
>You ran until you felt like you were about to pass out.
>You looked back.
>You could still see your house.
>Damn you, new legs. They were so short, every step brought you less than a foot forward.
>This was going to be harder than you thought.
>You rested for a while, then continued. This cycle continued until you eventually came across a river. Well, it was more like a creek, but- damn it. Your one friend had started to get to you.
>You lay down in a dry spot next to creek, far enough into the wood you were sure noone would find you.
>You could still see civilization, but just barely.
>Atleast your small size meant hiding was easy.
>For a while you were content with just laying there, but eventually, you started to think.
>Why the fuck did I do that?
>The things panic can make you do.
>I mean, you just felt so... Scared, for some reason.
>Not that you didn't have the right to. He was over three times as big as you.
>You looked up just in time to see the sun setting.
>Damn. Either you slept in very late, or you had spent more time walking then you thought.
>Probably a combination of both.
>>
>>25769768
>>25769994
Forgot to put my name. Sorry.
>>
>>25770011
With triple dubs like those, you've got nothing to be sorry about.
>>
>>25770119
Oh my. I just realized.
Also
>>25769994
This counts as trips, right?
>>
>>25770228
No sir, final numbers only.
>>
>>25770243
Sorry, bit of a newfag.
>>
>>25770300
Dubs say you're still alright.
>>
>>25770313
Just gonna roll again.
>>
>>25770328
Fuck, no dubs.
The streak is over.
>>
>>25770347
They rarely come when you want them.

Matching numbers are an elusive sort.
>>
>>25770372 Any thoughts on the story?
>>
>>25770487
Did you forget trip codes?
>>
>>25770502
I forgot trip codes.
>>
>>25770487
Well, constructive-wise, I'd say to put in more details with the stuff you put. More details spreads things out and helps with pacing.

Guess a good example would be,
instead of saying,
>You heard sirens.
You could instead say,
>You can hear sirens in the distance.
But I'm meh-tier in writing, so do with it what you will.
>>
Should I continue the story tonight?
>>
>>25770617
Whatever floats your boat, mang! You wanna write, you write!

Unless you get posts telling you to stop, you should assume that Anons are just lurking and silently judging/approving your writing.
>>
I decided to set up a Google Drive thing instead of pastebin because reasons. https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B0P0THiPBalKUURIT0EtM0YyMlE/edit
>>
>>25770831
Added to the google doc. Let me know what description and tags you want on it.
>>
>>25769994
Cont.
>Where the hell were you?
>You looked around.
>Oh, yeah. You're a fucking pony now.
>Almost forgot.
>You just realized you hadn't eaten or drunken anything since two days ago.
>You looked around.
>Grass, trees, a small stream, some various shrubbery and other flora, and some wildflowers.
>If worse came to worse, you could always drink from the brook, but there wasn't exactly anything to eat.
>You tried to distract yourself by building a makeshift lean-to (Which immediately fell apart)
>After a while of this, a loud sound came from your stomach, reminding you of your current predicament.
>You eyes a nearby flower.
>Well, you were a horse...
>No! You are human. Humans. Don't. Eat. Flowers.
>You ate the flower.
>Wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Kind of bitter, but overall, not bad.
>An hour later, the area around you was completely void of flowers.
>You trotted down to the creek, taking a drink from it.
>You had just grazed.
>There goes your humanity.
>You sigh. Atleast you're not going hungry.
>You're going to have to move on soon. You don't think you could stay sane living out here. Well, that and predators.
>Your blood turns cold just thinking about THAT.
>You look around you.
>Actually, maybe you should move on now, before night falls again. This didn't look like the safest place. You trot through the wood in the direction if humanity, eventually reaching it.
>You sighed. Sure, this was safer then out there, but you still had to avoid humans.
>Who should have thought life as a magical pony would be so hard?
>>
>>25771035
Thanks!
I dunno the description or tags. I'll figure something out.
>>
I forgot name and trip again.
>>
Also, in the drive I will be fixing any typos I find, which, since I'm on mobile, will probably be a lot.
>>
>>25771057
Can't sleep, so I guess I'll write ponies.

>By the time you reached civilization, it was night.
>You lived in a suburban area, with enough houses around you couldn't just go anywhere you wanted, but not with so many you couldn't do anything.
>You just needed to be careful.
>Too bad you were horrible at being careful.
>You stayed close to the ground, the darkness and your color scheme working together to hide you.
>Noone was outside.
>Huh. That was easier than you thought it would be.
>You continued to explore, being careful to stay in the shadows, looking a place where you were safe from both humans and a pack of wolves devouring you.
>You'd rather not think about that.
>You just wanted to find somewhere you could settle down and look over your situation.
>You went further into the town, looking for any abandoned buildings you could inhabit.
>You lived in a relatively small town. Not the kind of almost nonexistent rural town, but the kind of average, mundane town that noone really gave a shit about.
>Most towns were like that.
>Eventually, you made it near the center of the town. Where all the shops, restaurants (A total of five, three of which were family owned), and various other similar buildings.
>Most importantly, atleast to you, were the abandoned buildings.
>They had been here when you moved here, and nothing about them has changed since. The only thing anyone knew about them is that they used to be stores, but now were completely empty. Some still had faded "For Sale" signs out front.
>Now that that interesting bit of world building is done, let's get to the good part.
>You managed to make it close to one of the buildings, sticking to alleyways and the shadows.
>You were currently in an alleyway right next to one of the buildings.
>All you had to do was go out of the alley, turn to the right, and enter the building.
>You glanced out of the alleyway to make sure noone was coming.
>You saw someone.
>Worse, they saw you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Someone hasn't been on her best behavior lately.
>>
>>25771906
Punish her, Punish her good.
>>
>>25771906
Give her a good smackin'
>>
>>25771906
its a first offense, just give her a time out and a dunce cap
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 179x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 179x237
So I guess we got ourselves a second writefag here. Seeya later then, I'll wrap Hot Anonfilly up in the pastebin by tomorrow morning.
GSW, dead.
Love yall faggots <3
>>
>>25771775
Forgetting trip codes again?

Also keep the story going. Interesting so far. Got confused a bit at the beginning. Is this one of those feral Anon things?
>>
>>25771906
Uh ooh. So that's where you've been.

Be careful with that stuff! It can go right to your head!
>>
this thread is lacking something but what?

Oh I know, nyx :^)
>>
File: nyx_chrysalis_by_broke_pegasus.jpg (61 KB, 693x1153) Image search: [Google]
nyx_chrysalis_by_broke_pegasus.jpg
61 KB, 693x1153
>>25773663
This Nyx is much better

I had not seen Warframe MLP stuff until now, kinda neat.
>>
>>25772803
I agree with this. No physical violence for fillies.
>>
File: 6.png (544 KB, 1225x1513) Image search: [Google]
6.png
544 KB, 1225x1513
>>25773715
I also have a dota
>>
>>25774052
What the fuck is this
>>
>>25774972
Why, it's the stuff of nightmares, of course!
>>
>AnonFilly still retains the ability to vomit.
>ponies have never seen this before
>first time Nonny gets stuck they all think she's dieing while she is the only one not freaking out.
>>
>>25773334
What? Why? Don't leave just because there's another Writefag here.
>>
>>25777259
It's my job bruh, I keep threads alive by bringing content/bumping, and as soon as I get a replacement in face of a writefag/bumper, I leave and seek a new thread to live in
>>
>>25778217
Not gonna be writing more until tomorrow, so...
>>
>>25771906
She needs to be punished for drinking that nastyness. Get her a good bottle of bourbon and educate her on decent alcohol.
>>
Guess I'll draw something tomorrow.
Any suggestions?
>>
File: Girls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>25779789
Anonfilly and Nyx as pic related
>>
File: Sketch22117328-2.png (356 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
Sketch22117328-2.png
356 KB, 720x677
>>25779810
I can't gerantee it will meet your standard, or if it will have nyx. As I'm not a huge fan of her and am toying the idea of another silver spoon pic to try and get practice at drawing braids. I'll see how i feel about it tomorrow.
>>
>>25780536
darn, well thanks.
>>
>>25780536
>silver spoon
>anon filly
>>
>>25780681
I can't believe this picture exist.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>25753022
Hey guys, I'm throwing out a introduction to a possible CYOA-ish story with Anonfilly and a magical doll(y), please drop your opinion on the idea and introduction
I'm rather new to writing for 4chan

>You Awaken
>The first thing you notice is that you’re no longer in your bed
>Or your home, for that matter
>You find yourself in a cold, quiet tunnel, behind you; a void of nothingness
>With no other clear options, you walk down the tunnel, your footsteps echoing as you proceed
>You begin to hear music playing from a distance; echoing and bouncing off of the walls
>You pick up the pace, the music slowly growing louder and more clear
…..
>You come into an open, dome-like room, the sight before you making you stop in your tracks to admire the sight
>a huge contraption of cogs and gears make the walls of the room; silently ticking and clicking as the music fills the air
>In front of you, a bridge leading to a floating platform; instruments of all kinds seen everywhere on the platform; a huge chunk of them you’ve never seen in your life
>However, directly ahead of you, sits a tall being made of what looks like a fine cloth, multiple arms stretching out from his body to play certain instruments; making the music that had lured you in.
>Behind him, all the machinery making up the dome room meet and come together, to a closed gateway with several clocks on the outside; each with different times and speeds
>After coming back to your reality, you slowly begin to walk forward, still confused by the events
>The puppet man sit hunched over, the multiple arms protruding out of his body working the instruments as if they had a mind of their own
>When you come close, he lifts his head, showing his face
>>
>>25783605
>His face is made of a material that looks almost exactly like skin, his sclera and iris a pitch black, his pupil a slightly glowing white. He dawns a dapper top hat and suit. His mouth laced with a simple cloth, though opening up with another empty void as his mouth when he speaks.
>”I’ve been waiting quite some….time….for you, Anonymous.”
>Your expression changes with a slight concern
“..Uhm, where is this..? Where am I?....Who are you?... What is…” you begin as you lift your arms and turn around in a circle slowly; gesturing to the room.
>”Ah, yes...this may be quite confusing for you, especially when this all came down to luck for you..” He begins
>”See, I am the Weaver of Time….and within another timeline; you...assisted me in an important matter, in return; I granted ‘you’ one favor. ‘You’ were very thoughtful of all of yourselfs, for you asked me to go throughout the timelines, and grant ‘you’ the favor of going to whatever place you wanted...regardless of whether it was deemed ‘fictional’ to your world…”
>You stay silent for a few moments, processing the information, before opening your mouth to speak, before stopping
>You were about to say you wanted to go back home, and back to sleep, when you thought of what he said about wherever; even if it was fake.
>Your eyes open a little wide as you speak
“I-I….would like to go… To Equestria, the one from the show ‘My Little Pony’, not the ones on Earth…”
>The Puppet man’s mouth smiles crookedly “Hmm...a peculiar choice, but alas; your wish shall be granted...Now, is there a particular form you would wish to be within this, ‘Equestria’...?”
>You thought back to /mlp/
>You thought of all your fellow horsefuckers
>You thought of what they would say
>You do it for them
“I wish to be the little filly.”
>The puppet man chuckles a little, before the gateway comes to life
>>
>>25783644
>The hands on the clocks begin spinning back and forth rapidly, the cogs and gears begin churning and grinding; groaning as the gateway begins to open with a white portal
>The cogs and gears spin faster and faster, a humming heard as the gateway completely opens up, the puppet man’s arms retracting and most sinking into his body, leaving two at regular locations at his sides
>You stare at the portal as he opens his mouth opens again “I will accompany you in another form, if you need me…..enjoy your stay….it is forever woven in time…”
>All of the clocks suddenly hit certain numbers; stopping in a way that a slot machine would, before the white portal shows the image of ponyville; the promised land
>Not wanting to waste any time, you walk towards the portal, and through the image; your vision going white, before fading to black, as you slip into unconsciousness

That's it for now, thoughts and suggestions welcome, but I'm going to have to take my leave for today. I'll come back soon enough to see the feedback, and possibly continue.
tl;dr: Anonfilly in Equestria as she tries to settle in with her special dolly that can never be separated from her; which comes to life occasionally when they're alone. Shenanigans happen and Anon tries -her- best to survive. Most likely will be a CYOA-like thing.
>>
>>25783740
Neat

I'll be paying attention to this
>>
>>25779789
Sorry but is this oc?
Because it's awesome.
>>
>>25783740
You have my attention.
>>
>>25785427
>>
>>25784331
It's oc as far as i drew, and for an Anonfilly thread. But it was a few threads back.
>>
File: 20151216_190405.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20151216_190405.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
free art
>>
>>25783740
This looks like fun, I'll definitely be watching.
>>
boop goes the filly
>>
>>25783605
>I'm rather new to writing on 4chan
The only thing wrong with this is that it's not a fucking fanfic, excessive details like
>echoing and bouncing off the walls
are really unnecessary, greentext is just not the style for it
>>
>>25787424
>>25783605
Other than that it's good, wish I had that kind of feedback when I was writing here
>>
>>25786137
>>
File: mlpg.jpg (424 KB, 1001x1080) Image search: [Google]
mlpg.jpg
424 KB, 1001x1080
>>
>>25789072
>filename
what did they do to out qt filly
>>
Last update bois, continuing from pastebin http://pastebin.com/Tg39Y32g

>"Yeah, hi Anon."
>Just like that she...
>What the fuck?

>Lyra's hair was growing, and fast, that fast actually that you kinda wanted to ask her how she did that do use it on your dick, but then you remembered that you don't have one now
>Well, fuck
>Lyra's hair is purple-ing
>You now get what's going on

>"Anonymous, I am tired of your shit."
>Fucking-fucky-fuck
>Twilight Mengele Sparkle herself
"Well fuck you too Twilight, for making me drink that shit."
>Better fuckin' stand properly to show who's boss in this house
>What you mean is, neither of you two is boss
>"You signed the contract."
"What contract?"
>"This one!"
>She magics a paper in front of you, saying "I, Anonymous the Human, confirm that I am a cockfucker, shiteater, mayonnaise-gobbler, a fucking worthless piece of a tiny shitstain mark on the face of the galaxy, the one and only Faggottron v. 14.88, pre-release edition, where pre-release means that I am yet to be released from Satan's faceanus living on the planet Uranus and willingly say to every last citizen of Equestria that I am must be gunned down with cannnons, as I am too used to being assaulted with balls, and want to confess to Princess Celestia about all of my various sins, but she would die of old age before hearing them all, therefore I want to confront Discord and get fucked by his non-euclidean dragon cock.
Thank you for understading."
>Topped off with your signature, which she probably scribbled with your hand while you were unconscious
>"This scroll is sent to every pony in Equestria, even Discord. I wasn't really suprised that he liked the last part."
"You..."
>You were speechless
>You got literally BTFO by the Bookhorse
>How the fuck is this possible?

>"Anyway Anon, I liked being with you, but we have to say our goodbyes now."
"What the hell? Why?"
>>
>>25789377
>"Because you don't belong here. We are sending you back, to your happy little world, consisting of happy little trees and happy little accidents to entertain you, the small god of your own world, the only living creature inside it."
>What?
>"You will be at peace once again, Anon, just like you always dreamed. At peace, on Earth, with no friends, no family, no place to call your home, nothing to help you out in this situation. You will leave nothing behind you, except two piles of trash: one that you created, and the one that created you. You are the only animal that does not fit in this universe, not by style, but by intentions. But oh, you so loved Earth, you called it your home! Nothing will be as satisfying as seeing that you is left without anything in your posession, dead relatives, destroyed in the incenerator fire of your hate, your own source of living, the only thing that you truly have lots of."
>...The fuck?...
>"And now..."
>A glowing light envelops you, and you begin to feed dizzy

>Cold, grey atmosphere embraces your soul, digging its claws deep into it, like a tiger on his prey
>And you're the main course
>Also it seems that you are a human again

>You find yourself if a dark narrow alley, the begging to feel the road that never ends
>But this is a story for later

>You are Anon, and you are empty
>So empty, that you lived the rest of your life, re-thinking this moment, and how you could've stayed in the happiest place you've seen
>Now is the time that you remember it again, remembering that sweet little filly flank and how you would bang it

>And then, Anon started re-living it in his mind, creating a perfect bubble for him, where he was the only living, and he was the God of his Little Paradise
>How would it go if I said something differently?
>He didn't want to do everything he wanted, he just...
>Wanted to say sorry
>And Anon did
>Again, and again
>And Anon...
>Was happy.
>>
>>25789852
There it is, the end. I still had so many ideas, but for greater good it should end or not here. Bye.
Thanks everyone for not giving a single shit about this green, it was just for bumps, right?
Thanks to my mom for making the huge mistake called my life
Thanks to my cat for fucking keeping me sane for all these years
>>
>>25789900
Please don't go.
>>
>>25789900

see you tomorrow, dubdubs
>>
>>25789900
Seriously, though. Why end it here? It was just getting good!
>>
File: un.png (588 KB, 627x537) Image search: [Google]
un.png
588 KB, 627x537
>>25790107
'Cause I'm not needed here anymore, duh.
When the general I'm in gets a new writefag, I take on a new name and go away, hoping that he will be able to keep it alive.

Now, I'm looking for a empty general, so I won't have time to actually continue this Anonfilly green. It was getting worse anyway.
>>
>>25790195
>worse
You mean better.

Also one writefag doesn't make a general.
We still need you
>>
File: 452384126894612.png (210 KB, 1231x1024) Image search: [Google]
452384126894612.png
210 KB, 1231x1024
>>25789072
That makes me legitimately want to punch Flyingsaucer in the face.
>>
>>25753452
Wasn't there a one-shot semi clop about anonxspike in one of the earliest threads?
>>
>>25790195
But it wasn't getting worse. Besides, you didn't even get to what the story was supposed to be about, Anonfilly being a bombshell and unable to handle the reaction. I'd been looking forward to this idea being done and as soon as someone finally does it, you stop before it really goes anywhere.

You're not the writefag we deserve, you're the writefag we need.
>>
>>25789852
No way he was happy.
>>
File: Sketch163191126-1.png (133 KB, 551x499) Image search: [Google]
Sketch163191126-1.png
133 KB, 551x499
Guess i should start on the nyx version then. Since it was a Nyxter that wanted this to begin with
>>
>>25791187
not him, but thank you
>>
>>25791187
And with this post, I am now a part of the problem.
>>
File: Sketch163191130-1.png (124 KB, 547x497) Image search: [Google]
Sketch163191130-1.png
124 KB, 547x497
>>25791539
Dammit it's already making me retarded
>>
File: 11[1].jpg (5 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
11[1].jpg
5 KB, 284x160
>>25783740
I've returned, and plan on continuing my story now; but first I want to do a quick check on how many people are present, this story will be half lead by you guys and your choices.
>>
>>25791773
I'm here
>>
>>25791773

I await.

I was also about to continue my AnonFilly & AnonColt story from several threads ago but you can go first.
>>
>>25792320
>>25792320
No, go on ahead; I'll get back to my little project
I drew the currently unnamed puppet man; only it was on paper, I'm currently tracing it on computer to bring it here in better quality, and to possibly color it
>>
>>25791773
>>25792320
I'm going to bed but I'll happily read all of it in the morning.

Also, any suggestion on something to draw tomorrow if i get time?
Preferably with less nyx since i don't like black coats in ponies that much?

Either way, goodnight y'all
>>
>>25792407

A happy Anon filly. Booping Twilight.
>>
http://pastebin.com/S24aZYPB

Starting from the very beginning because I'm a monster and I want it to look like I've actually written a substantial amount.

Original prompt was just AnonFilly and AnonColt

Here we go:

>Be Bookhorse.
>Doing Bookhorse things.
>Ya know, reading and all that.
>Specifically, reading up on transformation spells.
>Because if you had to deal with one more minute of this nonsense you were going to start tearing your mane out.
>"FUCK YOUUUU"
>"BITCH YOU JUST JELLY I GOT TO KEEP MY DICK"
>Whose idea was this?
>Oh yeah, yours.

>Upstairs were two screaming children.
>They weren't always children, physically at least.
>Mentally you weren't so sure.
>Somehow you got the bright idea to turn them into a filly and a colt.
>It was their idea! One of them said they wanted to be the little filly!
>So you had to turn the other into a colt to keep things fair!
>And then it turned out that it was just a saying, and that they didn't want to be horse children at all!
>You spent like, a month working on the spell too.
>Had to translate it from an ancient dead language.
>But no, they couldn't have brought it up until after you were finished with the spell.

>The filly came running down the stairs in a huff.
>"Twilight! That dickhead won't stop masturbating. He's not even doing it right."
>"AS IF YOU'D KNOW HOW IT'S DONE. YOU'RE JUST A FILLY." ColtAnon teased loudly with a bit of a sing-song in his voice.
>"FUCK YOU! I WAS AN EXPERT!"
>>
>>25792909

>This was definitely getting on your nerves to an insane degree.
"ALRIGHT! ENOUGH. If you two don't stop swearing and arguing, I'm revoking your ability to talk. How am I supposed to find the reversal spell with ALL THIS SCREAMING GOING ON?"
>They shut up.
>But only very briefly.
>"Do you think she can actually take away our ability to speak?" ColtAnon asked.
>FillyAnon had know you much longer than her counterpart, since he had only recently come to Equestria. She'd known you for at least three or four months.
>"I've seen her do lots of amazing things. I'd like to see her try though. My vocal chords aren't going down without a fight."
"AHEM-"
>They both shut their mouths again.

>After a few seconds of peace and quiet, you finally found the page with all the sticky notes on it.
"Aha! Here we are. We'll have you back in your good old bodies in no time."
>"Fucking finally. I can't deal with being a girl for much longer with this prick around to keep-"
>"Prick? Wow, coming from the bitch who can't stop insulting me every two seconds.
>"Fuck you buddy, I don't enjoy this, and I don't have any reason to hide my rage."
>"I think you SHOULD enjoy it. You're pretty fucking good at being a cunt.
>They were starting to get loud again.
"Alright that's enough of that. I'm going to cast this now."
>They continued ignoring you.

>"Fuck you shithead."
>"Piss off cuntface."
>"You sure like saying the word 'cunt', maybe you should've been the filly."
>"Of course, I would have been great at it. You're just shit at everything."
>"Holy fuck that's quite the ego. Compensating for a little something there?"
>"Just your lack of balls, someone's gotta step up for you."
>>
>>25792921

>One half you wanted to step in and stop them.
>The other half was admiring that sick burn-
>No Twilight! Now is not the time.
"Alright, I'm going to need you both to stand apart-"
>They got closer instead, still ignoring you.
>"Seriously? Again with the reminding me I'm a girl right now? Why are you such a dick?"
>"Only because you don't have one."
"Anons, I really need you to-"
>"ASSHOLE!"
>FillyAnon swung a hoof at ColtAnon, decking him across the face.
>He stumbled backwards briefly, before narrowing his eyes in rage.
>This was definitely about to turn ugly.
>Though you were feeling a bit impartial right now, seeing as both of them were being dicks.
>However, FillyAnon wouldn't admit it, but she was smaller than AnonColt by enough to have a disadvantage.
>And spilling blood on your nice floors was intolerable.
"ALRIGHT. THATS IT. EVERYONE STOP."

>A quick telekinesis spell later and they were both floating in mid air spewing insults at each other.
>Also flailing adorably.

>You tried to start casting the spell, but the constant stream of 'fuck you' coming from both their mouths was undeniably distracting.
"Would you two just shut up!?"
>Nope, not even angry yelling was helping now. They were just in their own little world of anger and insults.
>Alright, well you couldn't actually take away their voices, that was a bluff.
>Not without the right spell book of course, you definitely could with enough time.
>But as you said earlier, you couldn't take a single more minute of this.
>Maybe a love spell? Just to make them tolerate each other for just long enough to-
>Nope. Casting love spells on fillies was frowned upon for a reason.
>Instead of hating each other they'd be trying to fornicate with each other.
>And that just too much for you to handle for now.
>But you had to stop the constant swearing somehow-
>OH! That was simple. You may not have memorized a speech removal spell, but swear removal was a breeze!
"ALRIGHT, YOU FOALS ASKED FOR IT."
>>
>>25792938

>They still weren't even listening. Just trading insults and trying to spit at each other.
>You channeled your focus into your horn and tapped into the flow of magic.
>Their throats glowed purple for a second, as they finally shut up.
>Another second later and it was over.

>"Hey! What the buck did you do Purple?"
>AnonFilly's eyes widened as she caught on immediately.
>You returned her a devious smile, before you finally turned around to double check your notes.
>"What? What the feather did she do? Feather? FEATHER?! Why am I saying feather? I want to say buck! Horseshoes! Apples!" AnonColt was pretty slow sometimes.
>"She's trying to cast a spell, and we're distracting her you snowball. Wait seriously, snowball? That's a serious stretch."
"I didn't make the rules, I just cast the spell."
>"But I-"
>"SHH! She's ready."
>You were indeed ready.
>You'd read it all over again and-
>OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO.
>No, it was probably fine.
>You couldn't have possibly made a mistake like that.
>You'd cast the reversal spell, and everything would be fine.

>Be AnonColt.
>Porchlight Spatula was starting to hyperventilate a little.
>Maybe that was part of the spell? Makes the user hyperventilate before use?
>Did it require a certain level of oxygen in your blood?
>You seriously had no idea how magic worked.
>That stupid butt of a filly over there might know. She used to read Twilight's nerd books all the time when you were both human guys.
>WAIT.
>You seriously couldn't say butt- Bu- A-S-S YOU COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF SWEAR WORDS?
>This was such manure. Specifically manure from a cow.
>>
>>25792948

>Oh look, Twilight's horn was doing something fancy. Glowing and stuff.

>Also the world was turning purple again like it had earlier today.
>Looks like everything was going to be okay after all-
BZZZT
>What the shit?
>Oh, that's back! Yay!
BZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT
>Oh, hey I'm in massive amounts of pain!
BZATTTAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>For a brief second, life was nothing but the screams of a little filly in your-
>Nope, nevermind that's just you. FillyAnon was gritting her teeth, but she wasn't screaming.
>That's a little embarassing.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BZZZZZZZtttt
blip!

>Everything was black.
>At least nothing was pain now.
>Anon.exe is booting up
>.
>.
>Error detected! Fingers.Digits not found!
>Pony.exe is still running!
>Please close Pony.exe before attempting to run any other files.
>.
>.
>New Error message recived:
"Shit."
>>
>>25792963

>"Oh hey! Other Anon woke up. Bout time faggot."
"Fuckkkkk youuuuuu." You mumbled out as loudly as you could.
>You thought that the pain was gone, but it decided to come back for a sequel.
"Where the hell is Twilight?"
>"She ran off to get help. Something about 'muh friendship'."
>Something was criminally wrong with your body. Everything felt weirder than last time.
>Also last time hadn't been soul-crushingly painful.
"What went wrong?"
>"I'm still trying to find out. Twi's notes aren't very easy to decipher."
>Everything was still black, so you attempted to open your eyes.
>You quickly shut them again.
>Fucking shiny crystal castles aren't easy on the eyes.

>Other than the fact you were still a horse, you couldn't figure out what was wrong with you.
>And your voice was all weird now. Kinda high pitched.
>And other Anon's voice was like... Lower pitched.
>And something felt like it was missing. Something like-
"Oh god."
>"What is it now?"
"Give it to me straight, did my dick survive?"

>Oh fuck silence.
>More silence.
>"Wellll."
>Thats a nope.
>AnonPony.exe has crashed.
>Would you like to send an error report?
>[y/n]
>>
>>25792978

>Don't send.
>Nobody reads those things anyway.
>Well shit.
>Shitty-McShittington.
>You kind of brought this on yourself, didn't you?
>You were the one who initially asked twilight.
>And maybe if she hadn't have been distracted by you and other Anon starting those arguments.
>It was mostly your fault.
>Maybe it was all your fault.

>Be ex-AnonFilly.
>Now you were AnonColt
>And vice-versa for the other guy.
>Seriously, couldn't Twilight's magic ever just work properly in these stories?
>"My life is overrrrrrr."
"Seriously? I JUST went through the same thing. Get over it."
>That ̶g̶u̶y girl was such a drama queen.
>Although you did hit ̶h̶i̶m̶ her in the face when ̶h̶e she reminded you that you were a filly.
>Maybe you shouldn't be too hard on her?
>Nah, fuck her. She's a bitch.
"I'm pretty sure this is your fault. I mean, if you hadn't told Twilight that you wanted to be the little filly, then..."
>You waited for a retort of some kind. Or an insult, or anything.
>Your words hung in the air.
"-Then none of this would have happened."
You finished your sentence. Unexpected. Up until now the other Anon hadn't let you finish anything.
>"I-I know. I'm sorry."
>What?
>Her voice seemed a bit strained, almost like she was-
>You walked over to her spot on the floor, where she was covering her face with a hoof.
"Are you- Are you crying?"
>"No! It's just- It must be raining."
>You moved her hoof aside, revealing a very scrunched up face.

>Her eyes were shut tight, little filly tears slowly dripping down.
>>
>>25792999

>She pulled her hoof back, covering her face again.
>"Don't look at me. I deserve this."
>Seriously?
>Now she was beating herself up too?
>You stepped around her, and pulled her up into a sitting position.
"Talk it out man. This isn't like you."
>"Yeah it is."
>Eh?
"What, crying? You've been dishing out sick burns and being 'so alpha' since you got here. What happened to that?"
>"I'm- I'm not really that alpha. I'm just some guy. Some filly now I guess."
"I'm not understanding you here."
>She scrunched up more, before puffing out her chest and jabbing you with a hoof.
"I was trying to be impressive! You were already here with Twilight for a few months, and you fit in so much better than I did. You're the only human I'll probably ever see again, so I was trying to get you to look up to me!"
>She looked down again, turning away from you. "Or something like that. Shit man, I don't know.
>She was... Trying to impress you. By being a dickhead alpha and insulting you constantly.
"So... You're -You're trying to tell me that you're an idiot. Like, legitimately retarded."
>"What? No, I-"
"Or do you mean like, you were trying to impress me in THAT way? Are you a flaming homosexual?"
>"This is being completely taken out of context!"
"Well talk to me faggot! What were you trying to do by being a massive tool?"
>"I DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE LIKE IT WAS BACK HOME."
>She got up and started walking away, so you got up and followed her.
>Apparently you really tore up some old wounds there.
>You followed her kind of aimlessly, in case she started cutting or something.

>Not like you had anything better to do.
>If you were still a human you'd be able to open and flip the pages of books.
>But now you were a two and a half foot tall colt.
>Like seriously, hooves are hard to use.
>So you couldn't even look at the book Twilight cast her stupid spell from.
>>
>>25793013

>Where was Twilight anyway? She'd been gone for like, fifteen minutes. Ponyville wasn't that big.
>After that second spell turned you into a colt, and apparently knocked out AnonFilly, Twilight just yelled angrily.
>For like, a solid minute and a half.
>Then she ran down the stairs and out the door, while screaming. "I'll get help from my friends I'm sorryyyyy!"
>What was she sorry for? This was clearly an accident.
>Though you weren't sure why she needed her friends. She could undo this entire mess.
>Right?
>You'd probably be back in your old body in just a couple of hours.
>Right?

>"Anons! I need to talk to you! Both of you! NOW!"
>Oh, Twilight was back. That was good.
>You stopped following AnonFilly, who had given up wandering and was now just sitting in a corner with her head against a wall.
>"I don't wanna talk to anyone." She sniffled.
"I'll go find out what she wants. You can just stay here if you want."
>"Okay."
>You went back out into the hall to try and find Twilight.
>You found her after five minutes or so of searching.
>Stupid castles being large.
>"Anons! There you- Wait, where's the other one?"
"She's going through some shit, give her some time."
>"But I need her to-"
"No 'buts' Twi, she seriously needs some space. We owe her that at the very least."
>"But this is-"
>You raised your hoof to her mouth, shushing her.
>No words now, only dreams.
>"But I need to tell you both what went wrong with the spell." She whined into your hoof.
>You removed your hoof.
"No dreams now. Only explanations."
>"What?"
"Lay it on me Sistah! What's the haps!"
>>
>>25793021

>She took a deep breath, the levitated the a dark colored book over to your face.
>"So it turns out that the spells in this story are fictional, and were never intended to work. The fact that I got one working is frankly absurd, and now it might have messed with the magical-balance of your bodies. Which means any spells I cast on you are going to have either an unexpected side-effect or just not work in the usual way at all."
>Wait.
>Hold on.
"You used a spell from a fictional story?"
>"To be completely fair, it's written in an ancient language and they only reveal that the events are fictitious at THE VERY END OF THE BOOK!"
"But seriously, this is our bodies we're talking about. I know you usually double check things like-"
>"I quintuple checked this Anon."
"And you were 100% certain it was going to work? Were you 100% sure BEFORE YOU CAST THE SPELL?"
>"Anon-"
"And you were certain that you could undo it afterwards?"
>"I screwed it up! Everything! I know! It isn't funny anymore, and I'm sorry! But I really do want to fix this! Can you please get the other Anon in here? Please?!"
>"I'm already here." FillyAnon's voice made you jump a little.
>She was standing over by the door behind you, looking a little downcast.
>"Thank you! Now, I'm going to try again."
>"Will it work this time? Are we going to swap genders again? or something equally stupid?"
>"I don't know if-"
>FillyAnon turned around, and began walking out the door.
>"Then we can try again when you know what you're doing Porchlight."
>"Wha- Wait! But- I need to-"

>Twilight sighed deeply, resting her face in her hooves.
>You began to follow FillyAnon out of the castle.
>>
>>25793033

"I'm sure you'll figure something out Twi. I'll try to bring her back within a half an hour or so."
>You turned back to follow FillyAnon, then something struck your mind.
"Didn't you say you were going to find your friends for help?"
>"Turns out none of my closest friends knows how to reverse transformation spells."
"Can you like... Track down Trixie or something?"
>"What? Ew, no. She's 4000 miles away or something."
"Whatever. Later Purple."
>You left, trying to find a lost Filly.

--

>Be Twilight.
>Be panicking a little.
>It wasn't like you had a time-limit or anything.
>But you really wanted to solve this as quick as you could.
>the Anon's were always a hoofful to deal with.
>But you'd never had BOTH of them angry at you before.
>If you didn't have anything substantial in the way of solving this by the time they got back, who knows how they'd react?!
>The Anon you'd known longer, who was currently ColtAnon, was very patient and forgiving most times.
>But the other one. FillyAnon.
>She-
>-He?
>Whatever. She was physically female right now. It was just simpler to call her a 'she'.
>You hoped she didn't start screaming at you for disrespecting her pronouns.
>Did the Anon's do that? You couldn't remember who even told you about that kind of thing.
>Was it Celestia? No... Maybe?

>You looked at the clock, one minute had gone by.
>You glared at the imposing red book.
>Stupid ancient fiction writers only telling you it was fiction at the end of the book.
>How were you to know Ancient human-like creatures didn't help build the pyramids? It just made sense damn it!
>It was certainly a strange book, from start to finish it seemed to change genre about four times.
>And reading it for clues as to how to reverse it's fake spells was hopeless.
>You'd already re-read it six times, there was nothing useful you could decipher.
>>
>>25793045

>If only there was some sort of wise pony you could go see about this.
>Someone who might more readily be able to translate the ancient Zebrican texts-
>...
>IDEA.
>WAIT.
>False alarm.
>Reading every book in your library until you find a solution wasn't very feasible.
>WAIT.
>FUNCTIONAL IDEA THAT ISN'T TERRIBLE!
>It was so crazy it might just work.

--

>Be AnonFilly.
>Stupid filly body.
>Every step you took was barely a quarter of the distance of your old steps.
>How did these tiny horses get fucking anywhere?
>By the time you got where you wanted to go you might actually be a fully grown adult again.
>Where were you going anyway?
>You had kinda just started wandering away aimlessly.
>Taking a second to get your bearings you find...
>Wow, you are somewhere in ponyville, surrounded by houses.
>To your front, thatched roofs and cartoony colors.
>To your left, right, backwards, and every other which way, same goddamn thing.
>Don't say it...
>Don't say it...
"I think I'm lost."
>YOU FUCKING SAID IT.
>>
>>25793054

>Up until now, you hadn't ever really been outside in ponyville alone.
>You always had BookHorse or someone with you.
>Now you were free.
>Free to-
>Free to do what?
>What did you even want to do?
>Wander aimlessly again and hope you can find your way home or something.?
>You would've liked to say you were 'free to begin your reign of terror in Equestria'.
>But you were two and a half feet tall.
>And you weren't even sure how to start a reign of terror anyway.
>Like, did you just shout it out? Were there papers you had to file first? Did you need a terror permit?

>You started letting your short lil' hooves carry you forwards again.
>Obviously you most definitely wanted to get back to your old body.
>But it didn't look like Dimlight Shizzle knew how to do that just yet.
>And while you could hope that she would fix it soon...
>You weren't very optimistic.
>It took her a month just to figure out how to cast the original spell.
>Chances were you were going to be the little filly for quite a while.

>Something familiar caught your eye.
>Town Hall! Now you could probably reorient yourself.
>Looking around the square you could see busy ponies bustling around.
>It was kinda surprising that no one had taken note of the lone filly wandering around.
>What if there was some weirdo out to nab foals? Didn't anyone care?!
>Wait, right. Utopia land.
>Most everyone in this town was Mr.Rogers levels of nice.

>Your teeny hooves carried you through the hustle and bustle and onto the steps of the town hall.
>Maybe you could go upstairs and get a view.
>Find the giant crystal castle thing.
>You approached the nearest pony.
>She looked to be doing some important paper filing or something.
>Even had a filing cutie mark.
>God what a boring life she must live.
>>
>>25793061

>Should you just go by Anon?
>It couldn't matter too much.
"I'm Anon!"
>Wellspring cringed. "Oh, I don't think that could be your real name. No one would name a cute little filly like you after that bizzare beast Princess Twilight entertains from time to time."
>Your smile and optimism: Gone.

.You could already tell that Wellspring and yourself were going to get along SO VERY WELL.
>Attempt new name?
"I mean, um... It's actually just- different. My REAL and totally not fake name. That I will tell you. In a second."
>Shit
>Greeny? Green spear? Hornet? Leaf? Meadow?
>You felt unoriginal for some reason.
>Just Nonny?
>Too similar to Anon, Wellspring wouldn't approve.
>Not that you really cared about her approval.
>But you didn't want to spend anymore time with her than you had to.
>And if you came up with a good enough name she probably wouldn't ask anymore questions.
>But come up with the wrong one and she seemed the type to interrogate you.
>She was already leaning in expectantly.

"Ummm."
>"Yesssssss?"
>Anonymous
>Anon y mous
>Mous
>Moose?
>Mouse?
>MOSS!
>PERFECT! YOU WERE GREEN, MOSS WAS GREEN, IT WAS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!
>LETS FUCKING GO FOR IT, SHE'S BEEN STARING FOR PROBABLY A FULL MINUTE NOW.
>>
>>25793076

"Moss." You whispered, trying to appear as though you were ashamed of it. Seeing as that was the only excuse you could think of for taking so long.

>She looked delighted!
>"Ah! It fits you so beautifully! Is it just Moss, or? Something more?"
>This bitch wants more? A beautifully fitting name wasn't good enough!?
>"If you need help, I just love coming up with names! I work in child services- Oops, already said that- So I actually sometimes help name some ponies!"
"Well what goes well with Moss!? It's just damp grass lump stuff!"
>"WELL, I was expecting something to remark upon your gorgeous eyes! Like Emerald Moss, or- Or perhaps something to match that dark mane, like Midnight- Ah! Midnight Moss. Or maybe-
>Midnight Moss?
>Did this lady think you were some half-assed OC?
>That sounded like the kind of OC that someone started drawing to be edgy but got the paper wet and just called it a day.

"Okay okay! Whatever Miss Wellspring! Emerald Mossy face or whatever is fine! Can you please tell me which direction Twi- PRINCESS Twilight's castle is?"
>Your restraint was remarkable considering the situation. You were half expecting yourself to give up being polite and just start spewing a shitstorm of rage.
>Dealing with this mare was infuriating. If you had to spend another second with her you might-
>"Of course! I'll take you there myself. I've got Grey File handling all my paperwork today, so I have all the time in the world to get to know you Sweetie!"

>OH
>GOD
>WHY

--
>>
Finals are almost done, and afterwards, I can continue procrastinating my GPA into the ground, as well as write.

Decide whether you want a new story, or a continuation. Though keep in mind, that any and all writing I produce will undoubtedly be meh-tier.

>>25793089
Lovin' this. Keep it up!
>>
>>25793089
MOAR
>>
>>25793269
>>25793477

Not for at least a couple more days, unfortunately.
If I don't build up my reserve of words I'm never going to work up my will to continue working on it. I've burned out before and I'd rather not do that again for at least a week or two.

What would you like to see in my story by the way?
Anything you like about it? Or are we just happy to actually have green for once?
>>
File: why.jpg (168 KB, 926x1205) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
168 KB, 926x1205
>>25793617
Th-this is like giving someone a bottle of water in the fucking desert and smacking it out of their hand after a quick sip.
>>
>>25793684

If you're super super desperate, Check the pastebin, there's a tiny bit more hiding near the end.
>>
>>25793617

I would only warn you of going the same way as ThatGuy. He started off simple and cute, with a scared anoncolt who couldn't help but act like an adorable little foal. And then it turned into some crazy, convoluted thing about an evil book, a psycho Twilight, and humanculi and shit. If you are going to do that, then make sure you have it all planned out, because you are going to have to have a really cohesive story.

I say this not because I particularly disliked ThatGuy's story, but because I don't want to see yours stagnate and die the way his did. Plus, just like with his, the cute factor is what drew me into this story. I may be a faggot and all, but I don't want to see that disappear.
>>
>>25794797
Ugh.
I wish he would resume that story.
Endearing cuteness, Twilight losing her shit, and a bunch of pissed off ex human ponies.
>>
File: selish.jpg (730 KB, 900x1852) Image search: [Google]
selish.jpg
730 KB, 900x1852
>>25761516
>>
>>25795188
Holy shit you're good at this.
>>
>>25795188
>why not
I bet I know
gaaaaaaaayyy
>>
>>25795278
Maybe he only keeps it in the family...
>if you know what I mean
>>
>>25795278
Or maybe he saves himself just for smarty pants so he can bathe him in his seed
>>
>>25795188
that last pannel is too fuggin cute
would fuck
>>
>>25795188
just fuck already holy shit
>>
File: Why not you fucking faggot .jpg (47 KB, 783x625) Image search: [Google]
Why not you fucking faggot .jpg
47 KB, 783x625
>>
>>25796726
Qt
>>
>>25795188
Because you can't rape the willing.
>>
File: anongrill.png (439 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
anongrill.png
439 KB, 1440x2560
I may redo this without messing with the lines. Or maybe not; i'm lazy.
>>
File: starlioght glimmer eranon cute.png (237 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
starlioght glimmer eranon cute.png
237 KB, 800x1000
>>
>>25797523
Lewd of an naive human Nonny and maybe have a stallion takes advantage of her? I mean, I'm pretty sure ponies don't know the age of consent for humans are since they don't have cutie marks. Including Nonny herself.
>>
>>25797821
Meant lewd green. My mind is stupid when tired.
>>
>>25797523
Mah dick
>>
>>25797660
>"So, this is how I die?"
>>
>>25796726
>When someone refuses my shitty NyxAnon requests
>>
>>25797821
>"Hi Braeburn"
>"Yo Anon, wanna buck?"
>"Sure"
>"Are you old enuff tho?"
>"Yeah"
>She wasn't though

>B
>U
>C
>K

>Nothing happened because the age of consent is kinda stupid and she was fine after this
>>
>>25798509
So good. We need more human Nonny lewd.
unf.
>>
File: fug u twiggle.png (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fug u twiggle.png
149 KB, 800x800
How would you deal with a naughty anon colt?
>>
>>25799666
Holy shit that stare.
Also nice dubs and trips.

If I were purple I'd make him do extra chores and take up some of spike's task.

I wanted to say make him read but then again you wouldn't want to attach negative experiences to reading.
>>
>>25799666
Chastity cage, no more fapping with his new horse dick nor being able to harass mares for some /ss/.
>>
File: Sketch163105537-1.png (127 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Sketch163105537-1.png
127 KB, 720x720
>>
>>25800449
Hah!
>>
>>25795717
literally you on second pannel

I have a obvious question:
Would you hug big mac's dick?
>>
>>25801456
Like Spiderman, just cling to it.
>>
>>25801524
That's what I see.
Someone draw it out.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 332x152
>>25783740
>>25791773

>You can’t feel your body
>It’s a very weird feeling
>Especially when you put forth effort to move your arms, and you think they’re moving, but there’s no other sign besides ‘you think’
>All around you there is nothing but white, and you can’t even close your eyes, or feel them for that matter
>It stays like that for a few moments; almost unnerving enough for you to start freaking out and breaking down
>Suddenly, colors start appearing and spinning rapidly; making you feel like you were thrown into a blender as pain consumes your being
>You open your eyes to be blinded by a harsh light, already hurling anything that was in your stomach as your vision comes back; along with the all too familiar feeling of pain
>You writhe in pain for a few moments; it slowly fading away as you begin to fully come to your senses, opening your eyes to see button eyes stitched onto a doll right in front of you; making you scoot back a bit, and look around
>You take a look at yourself, your coat is a gentle lime green and you have soft fur on your hooves; of which you play with a little, before reaching over and taking a hold of your mane to get a better look at it
>You stretch out a long, dark black silky mane; snuggling it a little, embracing how soft it is
>It’s rather long, you could probably consider getting it trimmed, its’ almost as long as you would expect a-
>wait
>You hop up on your hooves, legs shaking a little as you maintain your new balance, before you look back
>>
>>25802486
>Your tail is almost exactly like your mane, only it’s messy and has bits and pieces of grass in it
>You’re in an open field of grass, the sun shining almost too brightly, and in the distance you can see the town of ponyville
>You involuntarily squee as you smile excitedly
>You can’t believe it, you’re actually here!
>You should thank yourself sometime, but you’re just wasting time here, you ought to hop up and-
>”Hello.”
>You yelp a little as you jerk your head back, the doll that you saw before resembling the puppet man, only it’s sitting up on it’s own, and it’s once button eyes are now the hollow eye sockets with the white glow
>You clench at your chest, your heart about ready to pull a 1979’s Alien Dinner Scene
>The doll, still moving on it’s own mind you, smirks “You’re far too jumpy, there’s no reason to get too scared, we’re no longer in that cruel world you came from…”
>You remain silent as the doll gets up and stands up, reaching to above your eye level, and it lightly flicks your mane; giving it a little curl at the end
>”Now, we must get better acquainted, I knew your real name; of which you could probably keep or change, your choice...but allow me to introduce myself..”
>He pulls off his hat….which was sewn on as far as you know, and gives a small bow, before placing it back on his head, still holding it as he leans on a fine wooden cane that came out of fuck know’s nowhere “I am Patchwork, your new, and Best, toy and friend….”
>Patchwork leans forward, looking directly into your eyes “And your name is…?”

Alright, choose your name; whether it be Anon, or any of the other names for Anonfilly, or a new one all together, and I'll continue momentarily
>>
>>25802515
Frisk
>>
>>25802515
Do you have a pastebin for this so I can add it to the doc?
>>
>>25802903
>Call "mom"
>Then flirt
>>
>>25802515
Raz.
>>
>>25802515
Cock Sock
>>
>>25802515
Grassy Ass
>>
>>25802515
Little (or lil') Emerald
Maybe Emerald for short.
Am I the only one who wants a genuinely cute name?
>>
>>25803385
Fine. Bumping for this name.
>>
>>25803385
>lil' Emerald
>Em or Emy or Emmy for short
>>
>>25803385
>>25803391
>>25803416
Lets just go for this name.
>>
>>25803385
How about Verdant Meadows, We can paint Happy little trees.
>>
>>25798509
Can we do actual lewd green?
>>
How about a combo? Emerald Meadows, maybe?
>>
>>25803491
That works too.
>>
>>25760433
Adorable
>>
>>25803385
I'm this person and I vote for
>>25803491
>>
>>25803491
This.
>>
>>25803491
>>25803636
>>25803645
Yeah. That works. Where is writefag?
>>
>>25803491
Honestly I would've preferred just Emerald.
>>
>>25803687
Sorry. Mine isn't definitive, it was just an idea.
>>
>>25803687
Well, ponies usually have compound names, even if in informal situations they're usually just referred as one or the other. "Dash" "Twilight" "Pinkie" etc.
>>
>>25803687
Well ponies usually have compound names, even if in informal situations they're usually just referred as one or the other "Dash" "Twilight" "Pinkie" etc.
>>
>>25803491
>>25803525
>>25803636
>>25803645
>>25803664
I'm still here, just took a shower after all thought of a unique inventory system
Also, side note, finished something I was working on
http://imgur.com/a/s0fWK
I'll get back to writing.
>>
>>25803752
Nightmares
>>
So, Anyone still here?
>>
>>25804158
Me.
>>
>>25804158
Aye, captain.
>>
File: 9889079_orig[1].jpg (194 KB, 1064x800) Image search: [Google]
9889079_orig[1].jpg
194 KB, 1064x800
>>25803879
If you mean what I think you mean, that's what I intended
>>25803752
>”Hm” You say as you sit down on your rump, getting a little of a bounce as you do
>You put a hoof underneath your muzzle and think, stumped by such an easy question
“Would you mind, possibly showing me what I look like exactly? I can’t really see all of myself…”
>Patchwork taps his chin a few times, before his arms grab up to one of his eye socket and they both pull away, stretching out his body as the glowing pupil spins a few times, before growing and shaping into a mirror, giving you a good look at your now rather terrified expression
>You look back at yourself, your already noted lime green coat and jet black mane and tail, but you glance up at your face
>You have an adorable look; noticing your eyes changing through a rainbow of colors, before it settles on a warm emerald green
>Your pupils flicker with a glow similar to Patchworks, maintaining it for a few seconds, before it fades away.
>You smile a little at your reflection, remembering that the mirror itself was an eye when it moves a little, before you become weirded out again
“Uhm, I guess I could go with….Green...no….Lime...ehh, not really feeling it”
>You look back to your eyes
“Emerald...maybe? Yea….Emerald….Emerallldddd….”
>You drag it out your as you glance through the meadow of grass ahead of you
>You spring up a little with a breakthrough
“Emerald….Meadows…..Yes! Emerald Meadows….that sounds like a name for a...well, rather cute little filly...if I do say so myself”
>You wobble onto your hind legs and lightly brush the side of your foreleg with your other hoof, looking rather shy in the mirror
>>
File: Prau[1].jpg (685 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Prau[1].jpg
685 KB, 2048x1536
>>25804497
>You snap out of your little personal ogle as the mirror, along with the vacant eye socket shrinks, Patchwork standing up once again with his hands clasped together “Well then, I suppose it’s decided, from now on, you are no longer Anonymous, but now; Emerald Meadows, a pleasure to meet you…”
>You then turn back to the distant ponyville, try your best to shrug, then begin walking...trotting? Whatever they call it
>In your endeavors, you trip and fall flat on your face
>You sit up and shake your head; involuntarily scrunching your nose as you look behind yourself, to see your deadly attacker; a small wooden stick
>You huff, before stomping over to the stick, and looking at it
>You sit down on your rump and try to do what the ponies always did in the show
>You lean down and pick up the stick with your mouth
>It worked okay, you pulled your lips back to hold it with the nearby skin, looking at it
>Suddenly, a large centipede crawls out from behind the stick, crawling towards you
>You’re….’caught off guard’ by the centipede, and shriek as you drop the stick, the centipede crawling away
>You sigh, glancing behind you to see Patchwork still following you, now silently smirking as he watches you fool about
>You ignore him, turning back to the stick and picking it up with both of your forelegs, awkwardly fumbling about with the stick, before it slips out of your grasp, Patchwork sitting down with his legs crossed as he continues watching you
>You huff in annoyance, before looking at your hoof; slightly recalling something from /mlp/
>You look at the part of your hoof that was called the ‘frog’, or so you think
>You look back at the stick, before putting it between the frog of your left hoof, then tensing up your forearm
>Your hoof grabs onto the stick, lifting it in the air with your hoof
>You cheer with success!
>Skill Obtained: Basic Functions of the Hooves
>>
File: 81gLz6D[1].png (223 KB, 900x465) Image search: [Google]
81gLz6D[1].png
223 KB, 900x465
>>25804587
>Patchwork does a quiet golf clap, before standing up when you do, and you resume your walk, the hoof still lifted to hold the stick; taking it as your trophy
>>25802903
> You through the stick, and Patchwork fetches it like a dog
>You eventually get tired of holding your hoof up, so you turn back to Patchwork
“Can you hold this for me? I mean, just for no reason really, just to keep it.”
>Patchwork looks to you, before he nods “I guess it’d be a good time as any to explain how some of my magic will work…”
>He takes it from your hoof, and it ignites with a flame
>You can feel your eye twitching
>He puts his hands up in defense “Now, now, let me explain; it’s still there, I’ve sent it to a rift of sorts. I will most likely only be ‘alive’ when we’re alone, I wouldn’t want everyone be questioning on what I am all the time...So I can be your walking storage that you can access when we’re alone...at least until you can learn the spell yourself, /if/ you can even use magic”
>[Your Inventory 0/5]; Empty
>[Patchwork’s Storage 1/5]; Stick
>You reluctantly nod, before you simply decide to deal with it, and keep walking; you’ve almost arrived
>Patchwork climbs onto your back, walking into your mane, before you feel him go limp, but you don’t question it
>You’ve arrived at Ponyville
>>
>>25804610
Hah.
Always a fucking earth pony.
>>
>>25804610
>>You through the stick, and Patchwork fetches it like a dog
I had one job

Anyways, that's all for tonight, I've got to get at least 5 hours of sleep if I want to live through tomorrow. Again, and opinions, thoughts, suggests, ideas, or whatever, I'll take them and listen to them as best as I can

>>25804638
May be able to be changed, based on actions

>>25802929
http://pastebin.com/ZxXGDew5

Well, that's everything, Goodnight/morning/whereever time it is for you.
>>
>>25804723
No complaints here.
Still pretty early in the story so I can't really complain about anything yet. Once the ball gets rolling we'll see how everything works and then I'm sure people will comment.
>>
File: sketch1450418353651.png (259 KB, 1711x1073) Image search: [Google]
sketch1450418353651.png
259 KB, 1711x1073
The colors, children! The colors!
>>
>>25804723
It's actually "threw", not "through". Good try though. You'll get it next time friend.
>>
>>25804864
Yay! Cute.
>>
>>25804864
Yeah I love this picture.
>>
>>25804924
No, it isn't.
"Threw is the past tense of throw. Through is a preposition meaning, primarily, in one side and out the other. The two unrelated words are homophones in some areas of the English-speaking world, and elsewhere they are similar enough to engender occasional mixups."
>>
>>25790233
>>25790390
Fuckin' told you
>>
>>25805851
You're agreeing with him. He means ""threw" is spelling you wanted, being that you meant to throw".
>>
Requesting art of Twilight walking in on AnonColt and AnonFilly after hot steamy sex, cum dripping out of her whatever hole you want
>>
>>25806402
EARS
>>
>>25806415
T-that's hardcore...
>>
>>25806402
Seconding this
>>
Nyx touched anonfilly in her sleep
>>
>Anon is an insufferable asshole
>twilight has enough of his shot and turns him into a foal and erases his memories in an attempt to raise him/her right.
>they still grow up into an insufferable asshole despite Twi's best efforts.
You can only nurture a mask, but you can never change someone's nature
>>
>>25807367
>>
>>25806402
Started Working on this
hope it will be sfw enough to post here. If not then I'll see you all about a week after posting.
>>
>>25808683
>>
>>25808962
oh man. sorry i forgot to take my name off shit.
>>
File: Seasonal_MouysFilly.png (303 KB, 1800x2000) Image search: [Google]
Seasonal_MouysFilly.png
303 KB, 1800x2000
>>
>>25805893
Told us what? I still want you to continue your story. It was getting good and you gave it a rushed shitty ending so you could peace out of the thread.
>>
>>25809223
Yeah I don't get it.
>>
>>25795188
Just right click and press play. Dumb horse.
>>
bump
I want AnonFilly x AnonColt
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.