[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Suddenly Vinyl is in front of you.
Wat do?
>>
>>25749706
Kill myself on the spot
>>
>>25749706

obligatory

>rape
>>
>>25749706
"Sup."
>>
>>51835305
Put my dick in her pussy
>>
>>25749706
It would be rape time
>>
>>25749706
>Say hello.
>If she doesn't respond, assume she is mute.
>Proceed with sign language.
>Use only sign language I know.
>Release "the bird"
>Shove it right up her pooper.
>>
Attempt communication.
If I succeed, explain where she is, and how people react to shit they dont understand.
Ride pony to apartment.
Take elevator with pony to apartment. Ask her about magic, and if she can perform a spell to change someone's apearance. Become Donald Trump, and then kill the real Donald Trump. Masquerade as him, and win the presidency.
Use magic to cute cancer.
Become glorious god of the people using Vinyl as magic tap, and then build space station. Launch space station into space unmanned, everyone thinks I'm crazy again. Launch nukes at Russia and have vinyl teleport us to space station. Wait for nuclear war to end. Cryo sleep. Rebuild earth, this time with more blackjack and hookers. The end.
>>
>>25749706
>rape
>>
>>25749706
>drop the bass
>drop her right onto muh dick.
>???
>Get on rec labels
>get rich
>>
File: 1428972435035.png (506 KB, 484x648) Image search: [Google]
1428972435035.png
506 KB, 484x648
>>25749706
Get a closer look.
>>
>>25750605
>sign language
Those hand movements would mean nothing to her
>>
>>25749706
I would ask where the fuck are her glasses
>>
>>25750605
Mutes can still hear you fucking idiot
>>
>>25751622
Clothes don't travel through dimensions or time dummy
>>
>>25749706
show her my record collection and then my dick perhaps not in that order
>>
>>25749706
I'm kinda drunk, so maybe offer her booze and try for some fuck.
>>
>rape
>>
>>25749750
And and try to casually hide my Vinyl plush.
>>
I'm at work so uhh

I lean back in my chair and continue farting
>>
>>25749706
Ask her to move so I can make another shitty wat do thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.