[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I need your help. Long story short, my family&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Rarity.png (534 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
534 KB, 1024x768
Alright guys, I need your help.
Long story short, my family's kinda going bankrupt. We've got enough to get by but I'm trying to rake in any extra money I can.
Would anyone be willing to commission me? I can draw any of your OCs or any canon characters, anything. I just cant do NSFW.

Commission info's on my DA http://flashfire68.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Prices-572838038

Pic Related
>>
>>25749676
>I am going to scam you
Yeah no, fuck off.
I bet you just want to take comissions and payments to just dissapear soon after that.
If you really were in need of money you would get a real job and not this bullshit. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>25749766
I do have a job, but minimum wage isn't really doing it at the moment. Also, you can ask anyone who's commissioned me, I dont even take the payment until after I've finished the piece.
>>
File: 1404247586466.gif (42 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1404247586466.gif
42 KB, 500x471
>>25749676
>I just cant do NSFW
Then why the fuck would you come HERE, of all places?
>>
>>25749874
Desperateness in all honesty.
>>
>>25749880
Do NSFW or you're not going to get much interest, honestly. If you're truly that desperate you would do it.
>>
>>25749891
The only thing is I'm not as experienced. I dont feel right drawing something that I cannot do well. The commissioner always should get the best they ask for, money troubles or not.
>>
Also, gotta say I don't really dig the style. Too tall, too lanky. It's like you want to make every pony into a Canterlot unicorn.

But then, I ain't got no ducats to throw at commissions in the first place, so whatever, man.
>>
File: minty_butt_kp.png (688 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
minty_butt_kp.png
688 KB, 1280x1280
Wheres the best place to advertise NSFW pony commissions?
>>
I don't understand the difference between a sketch and a lineart
>>
>>25751253
Image above your post is a sketch; notice the lack of solid linework as you look more closely. Lineart traces over the sketch, making the art look smoother.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.