[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moondancer thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 37
File: moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png (4 MB, 4084x5500) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png
4 MB, 4084x5500
QT recluse general
>>
>>25749247
Why not pone? Fuck this thread.
>>
File: 1448855560220.png (41 KB, 333x181) Image search: [Google]
1448855560220.png
41 KB, 333x181
Where did that writefag go for that other moondancer thread
I was enjoying his story
>>
>>25749315
Bump for writefag
>>
>>25749247
Its back? Someone summon the writefag from the last thread. Bump
>>
File: tramp.png (483 KB, 633x421) Image search: [Google]
tramp.png
483 KB, 633x421
I was wondering where the thread went. Guess it was archived.
I'll post something if I have time
>Studying for discrete mathematics final on moday
>>
Forgot to update pastebin but it is now
http://pastebin.com/W95D8fhQ
>>
>>25750295
Another college-fag here. Best of luck with the finals, will be lurking.
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
Writefag please continue your story.
http://pastebin.com/W95D8fhQ
Also Bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
better pic than in the last thread
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
MODS! THEY'RE TRYING TO BUMP A DED THRED AGAIN!
>>
where are alle the fritesgaf?
>>
>seven out of eighteen posts are bumps
>>
>>25755805
It's a shame. I want to write more of my story, but I'm too busy at the moment. I'll find time later tonight.
If these thread dies too often I'll just migrate to Humanized general
>>
>>25755966
This thread dies over my dead body. Bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
File: thatsnomoon.png (264 KB, 476x495) Image search: [Google]
thatsnomoon.png
264 KB, 476x495
Moondancer Moondancer can't you see
>>
>>25749247
Need the writefags.
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
Actually... I think I'm gonna cancel the story. It isn't going anywhere and you guys are just bumping instead of doing something. Sorry guys.
>>
File: 1449383507911.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1449383507911.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>25757551
I see why I would need a tripcode now
>>
File: 1439918062773.png (98 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1439918062773.png
98 KB, 318x318
Why does a thread dedicated to Moondancer only have two Moondancer pictures?
>>
File: moondancer_by_magister39-d8zxn66.png (452 KB, 1600x1663) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_magister39-d8zxn66.png
452 KB, 1600x1663
>>25758462
Beats me. But at least I can contribute pictures while I study
>>
dead ass niggas
>>
Hopefully I did this right
Continued from http://pastebin.com/W95D8fhQ

>Your mind wanders back to when you were younger.
>More specifically to the tougher times.
>You weren't exactly what one would call "cool".
>Not that you were very popular now, but even less so back in middle school.
>Other people saw this as a sign of weakness and found it funny.
>You recall a specific moment in the library.
>The library was your safe space back then, much like now
>Except now you have friends to talk with.
>Back then you didn't have much friends.
>You didn't even have any.
>But a boy who went by the name of Thunder Tail took a special interest in you, however.
>For some unknown reason, he decided you would be the target of some of his prepubescent angst.
>One day at the library, Thunder Tail and some of the more popular kids thought it be funny to pour hot sauce in your backpack while you were going to fetch books.
>You only discovered this when in math class.
>You pulled out your homework, only to find it soggy and ruined.
>Your backpack didn't fare too well either, as the entire bottom was moist and smelled disgusting.
>It didn't take too much thought to figure out who did it though.
>You could hear and his friends snickering to each other in the back of the class, reveling in your misfortune.
>Having no one to turn to, your only course of action was telling the principal.
>However, you had no proof that they had done it, and their social status only further cemented their supposed innocence.
>Telling on them only made your daily life even more miserable.
>Each day was plagued with more pranks and insults.
>Over the year, their antics gradually turned from slightly harmless to more violent.
>Pushing, punching, kicking, become more and more frequent.
>You had nowhere to turn, as the only proof you had of this was the bruises and your word.
>You let out a deep sigh as you turn around and head over to talk to Bookmark.
>What kind of person would you be?
>You would be a bully.
>>
>>25760742
>The crowd has resumed fawning over their treasure at this point.
>Most of them have gotten into the line, leaving the stands as barren as No Man's Land.
>The Mamluke stand was missing as well.
>You scan the immediate area, and finally spot it, cast into a corner like a wet towel.
>You finally get behind the counter and approach Bookmark.
"Hey Bookmark."
>Without looking up from his work, he replies with a grunt.
"Mind if I give the kid back his fanny pack?"
>He remains silent as he continues to whittle down the massive line, not even skipping a beat.
>He jabs a finger at where stored the pack, underneath the register counter.
>"Tell him he ain't allowed in my store for at least a year! Or until I can stand the sight of him. Whichever comes last."
>You nod as you grab the black little pack from underneath the counter.
>Your skin crawls as it comes into contact with the greasy material.
>How does a fanny pack get greasy.
>You pull it out and unzip the opening.
>The contents were quite sparse, but the stolen deck was there.
>You pull it out from between the magnum condom and inhaler, rezipping the pack.
>Walking back out the front, you catch the eye of the would-be thief, still standing there trying to hold back tears.
>He only makes eye contact for a second before he casts his gaze back down, presumably in shame.
>You walk up to him and are greeted by that familiar smell.
"Here."
>You place the greasy pack into his equally greasy hand.
"Bookmark says you are not to be allowed in for at least a year."
>His head shoots back up as he opens his mouth to bargain and plea, but decides against it, and looks back down, nodding.
>You turn to go back into the store, watching him.
>The sad sight of him reminds you of a younger you.
>Frightened and alone, unable to probably socialize.
>Finding comfort in sealing himself off from the world with distractions.
>You sigh as you re-enter the store.
>But you found your way on your own.
>>
>>25761025
>You found a way to break out of your stagnation, and turned yourself into a better you.
>It goes without saying that you were still, for all intents and purposes, a nerd.
>But you could safely say that you were by far, the most physically fit and outgoing of your group of friends.
>That wasn't saying much, but it was still a step in the right direction.
>You look back at the thief just in time to seem him walking off, head still hung low.
>If you were able to find your way, he could.
>As he disappears from view of the store, you walk in between the lines in front of Moondancer and Bookmark as they bring the lines down ever further.
>It takes an uneventful hour for the last of the people to be taken care of.
>Most of the crowd disperses, noses buried in the cards of their fresh new decks.
>All that was left in the store was the few customers there to peruse the lines of books and comics in the aisles.
>You turn to Moondancer, who is leaning back on the wall behind the counter, seemingly exhausted from the work.
>She notices you looking at her, and gives a small smile.
>You walk up to the counter and lean on it, pretending to be a customer.
>You fake a pretentious Crystal Prep accent, in an effort to sound stuck up and know-it-all.
"Well hello there young lady. I would like one of your finest books in the store."
>She giggles at your antics and decides to play along.
>"Whatever book would that be, my good sir?"
>You recoil in mock surprise and place your hand on your chest.
"Why it's none other than the latest Hunger Games! Those books are finely written with superb subplots!"
>She rolls her eyes
>Bookmark trudges up to the two of you, a relieved look on his face.
>"Alright you two, cut that out."
"Sorry, herr Bookmark."
>Bookmark turns to you, raising an eyebrow quizzically, and turns to Moondancer when she giggles again.
>He sighs as turns to you, a sliver of a smile appearing on his face.
>"I actually have to thank the two of you"
>What.
>>
File: nom.gif (147 KB, 390x324) Image search: [Google]
nom.gif
147 KB, 390x324
>>25749247
Whatever happened to the guy that was doing Moondancer pays $500 for sex and had the super crazy Twilight in it?
Also >>25760742
Time to start reading.
>>
>>25761399
I might post one more after studying some more. I'll be back later
>>
File: 1449058219433.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449058219433.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
They'd be cute together.
>>
>>25762575
>The only one taking notes at a lecture
What a tryhard
>>
>>25763143
Don't be fooled, she's writing shipping fanfiction.
>>
>>25763237
>writing fanfiction
>using a clipboard
What?
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25756767
Moondace, Moondace can't you see
Friends and princess need to hang from trees
And I just love your eyebrows
I guess that's why you're a qt and Im a faggot
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
I think she would be a little chubby, like somewhere in the yellow to orange area of the smother meter.
>>
File: moondancer_by_ta_na-d90kz23.png (367 KB, 630x1120) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_ta_na-d90kz23.png
367 KB, 630x1120
>>25764826
chubby moondancer a qt
I would do things to her
>>
>>25765020
>Best pic
>>
>>25761399
I'll update once before I study some more

>Bookmark rubs the back of his head and looks away.
>"If I didn't have the two of you around, I don't know how well this would have gone down."
>This was a side of him that you have rarely seen before, if at all.
>Usually Bookmark just muttered thanks and that was the end of it.
"Bookmark are you being...sincere? This is unlike you."
>He turns to look at you, furrowing his brow and frowning.
>"Just because I'm no sap doesn't mean I'm not polite."
>Bookmark walks over to the counter and rummages underneath the register.
>"Well I guess it's time for your 'payment', so come here."
>He pulls out the last deck he hadn't sold.
>The one that you took away from that kid earlier.
>Bookmark walks back to you, and hands it out to you.
>"But I'll be honest, Anon, Moondancer. You helped me more than what one of these are worth. I owe both of you one"
>You look down at what had everyone in such a crazed fit earlier.
>Sarranids of The Sand. The supposed last expansion.
>You smile at the recognition, but push his hand down.
"Thanks, but Moondancer did much more work than me, so she deserves it."
>You turn to Moondancer, who was looking towards you with a wide smile on her face.
"Plus I promised it to her."
>She jumps up in down, squealing in glee as she rushes over to Bookmark, taking the deck out of his hand.
>Bookmark just nods and turns back towards the registers, probably to count the money.
>"Well you guys can head out if you want. I don't need you two anymore."
>You place a hand to your heart in mock horror.
"You don't...need us...anymore? You're...firing us?"
>You fall to your knees.
"How will I ever afford a christmas turkey for poor tiny tim?"
>Bookmark just looks at you with a bored expression, then turns back to the money he started to count.
>"Bah Humbug."
>You chuckle at his quip and get back onto your knees, turning towards Moondancer.
>>
>>25765413
Hes back our prayers have been answered.
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
File: 23432445315345.png (330 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
23432445315345.png
330 KB, 1095x730
Since it seems kinda dead in here, I'll post some stuff to keep it alive for a little bit longer.

>"Hey, Anon. What's that?"
>Anon glances up from his book to see Moon Dancer staring down at him with a curious expression on her face.
"Oh- well, it's, uh..."
>Anon takes a moment to readjust himself under Moon's gaze. Even with a girl like Moon, he had always been a bit fidgety around the opposite sex.
"It's a new novel from A.K. Yearling. I'm surprised how well written it is, considering that she's only done comic books so far."
>For a second, Moon Dancer gapes at Anon in disbelief. Then, before Anon can question why, she nods to herself and smiles.
>"I thought I recognized that cover. What part are you at?" Moon Dancer slides a bit closer to Anon, putting them only an inch apart.
>Anon tries not to notice how they're almost touching, or how he can hear her breath, but a blush forms on his cheeks nonetheless.
"The main character just discovered how to use her magic against the wendigos. Did you already finish?"
>Moon Dancer shakes her head. "I had about a chapter left," she says before scooting back to her original position.
>Anon takes a moment to inwardly sigh before fully processing what she just said.
"You HAD a chapter left?"
>Moon cringes. "Ah, well-..." She trails off before she can finish, scratching the back of her neck.
>'Shit,' Anon thinks as he realizes what he just brought up. 'I should have known.'
>Anon shrugs his shoulders as he closes the book.
"Guess it's none of my business. Class starts soon, so... I'll see you later."
>In truth, Anon knew that there was probably a solid ten minutes before class started.
>Avoiding the gaze of Moon Dancer, Anon quickly gathers his things before moving the the roof's exit.
>As Anon put some distance between himself and Moon Dancer, a wave of relief washes over him.
>After all, spending time with Moon Dancer was risky, especially during school.
>>
>>25767857
>'That's just how it is,' Anon says to himself.
>Another paper ball, this one from the back of the room, soars through the air and hits Moon Dancer square in the back of the head.
>A few girls giggle as Moon twitches from the impact. Though, being the student she is, it doesn't take long for her to continue writing down notes from the board.
>The teacher glances up from his desk, which causes the giggling to stop.
>For a moment, he surveys the room, but in the end he just shrugs his shoulders and returns his attention to his computer screen.
>From the back of the room, Anon can hear the girls start whispering, and it's not long after before another ball is thrown.
>Anon tilts his head slightly so his vision doesn't encompass Moon Dancer and continues to write down the equations on the board.
>There's a pang of guilt and anger that emerges in his chest, but Anon shrugs it off.
>'It's not my problem,' he reminds himself.
>This type of thing had been going on for months, it would make no sense to get involved now.
>Anon bites his tongue. 'I should just stop thinking about it. I'm worrying over nothing.'
>And so he did.
>He stopped thinking about how Moon Dancer had no homework to turn in (even though she was one of the smartest kids in class), or how it seemed she lost her math book (even though he'd seen her with it earlier), or why her school bag was gone entirely, or how she had a bruise on her left arm that was only visible when the end of her sleeve rose, or how she didn't have Yearling's new novel at lunch, or how miserable she looked, or why the teacher wasn't doing anything to stop this.
>The rest of his day went by peacefully.
>>
>>25768007
Charge the bullies?
>>
>>25768007
I'm sad and angry now.
>>
File: 1449434578819.jpg (49 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1449434578819.jpg
49 KB, 500x388
>>25767857
At last! Another writefag!
And his story seems better than mine already.
>>
File: 1448696865470.png (566 KB, 1068x1599) Image search: [Google]
1448696865470.png
566 KB, 1068x1599
>>25768288
Your story is nice, have a holly jolly Turtwig
>>
>>25768007
>'...Back at lunch.'
>Anon yawns as he finishes off the last bit of his sandwich.
>He glances back at the doorway leading to the roof to see if it's been opened, but finds it to be the same as he left it.
>'Any minute now," Anon thinks to himself. Moon Dancer always comes to the roof late, and with no lunch.
>He checks his watch. 'She's never been THIS late, though...'
>It's been twenty-five minutes since lunch started, which means that it will end in five minutes.
>Moon Dancer usually comes up with about ten minutes remaining.
>For a second, Anon thinks to search for her, but he immediately trashes the thought.
>'Why would I?' With nothing to do, Anon leans back in his seat, intertwining his fingers.
>'I don't have enough time to read...' Anon could feel his heartbeat pick up in pace.
>'Maybe I'll just take a quick stroll-'
>The lunch bell rings before Anon can finish the thought. Though he doesn't know why, the three familiar chimes bring a certain calmness with them that slows his heart rate.
>'...Better just get to class.'
>>
>>25769998
>Back in class, Anon finds Moon Dancer sitting in her usual seat. He pretends not to notice the bruise around her eye that wasn't there before lunch.
>Like the other students, Anon shuffles into his desk and brings out the required books for class.
>Curious, he checks the desk of Moon Dancer. Not surprised, he finds it to be empty.
>'Second book this week.' He shakes his head, feeling sorry for the girl. 'Teacher's gonna be pissed.'
>"Ah, Anon!"
>A voice jolts Anon from his thoughts.
"Twilight?"
>The slender girl smiles and leans in from the front of his desk. "Wanna' come hang out with me today?"
>That was fast.
>Anon stares at the girl incredulously, not sure what to say.
>"Shocked speechless, huh? Don't worry, I'd react the same way if I wanted to hang out with me!"
>She leans in closer, putting her face just inches away from Anon's. He leans back, but Twilight relentlessly moves forward with him. "Well, what do ya' say?"
>Anon's heart skips a beat as the girl's violet eyes drill deep into his own.
>Something... something was off about them, though.
"Sure, Twilight."
>The response doesn't feel like his own, but it comes from his lips and sounds like his voice. So it must be his.
>It still doesn't surprise Anon any less.
>Twilight pumps her arms up in mock victory. "Oh, you're the best, Anon!"
>Still stunned, Anon has no time to react as the girl throws her arms around him and snuggles up to him.
>Anon can almost feel the eyes of every single classmate on him as the arguably most popular girl in the school squeezes the life out of him.
>"You won't be disappointed, Anon!" Twilight skips back as she says this, twirling around and giving Anon one last smile before strutting off...
>>
>>25770037
What?
>>
>>25770037
>...Only to come back and peer at Anon once more.
>"By the way, can I join you on the rooftop tomorrow?"
"Sure."
>'What the fuck?'
>Anon lurches back as Twilight narrows her eyes at him.
>He's stunned as Twilight takes off from his desk without another word.
>Before she goes to her seat, however, she makes a detour to Moon Dancer's seat.
>Moon Dancer herself was gaping at Anon with a bewildered expression. 'Does she know what's going on?' He could only wonder.
>Twilight makes a sneer as she passes by her desk, only stopping to whisper in Moon's ear before returning to her own desk.
>The look on Dancer's face goes from surprise to horror as Twilight saunters off.
>Whatever just happened, it looks like Twilight won.
>>
>>25770140
Save Moon, kick that cunt twi to the curb or over the ledge as it may be.
>>
>>25765413
>Moondancer had already opened the box and discarded it, attentively scanning each fresh new card.
>Her tongue was poking out from the side of her mouth slightly as she admired her prize.
>'She looks cute as always' you muse to yourself.
>But it was getting late as well.
>You tap her on the shoulder gently to get her attention.
>She looks up at you, her smile reappearing on her face.
>"Anon this deck is amazing! I mean it's not just perfectly balanced, I mean the art style is so beautiful and the cards are amazing and the high levels are so cool and..."
"Moondancer we need to get going. It's getting kind of late."
>Moondancer stares at you like a deer caught in the headlights of a semi
>"OHMIGOSHIFORGOTTOCALLMYPARENTS!"
>What.
"What?"
>She throws the cards into her bag and pulls out her phone in a split second.
>"Ohmigosh I forgot to tell my parents I wouldn't be coming straight home! They must have called me at least 10 times!"
>Yikes.
>You've known Moondancers parents only from the times that Moondancer complains about them.
>The complaints usually revolve around how strict they are.
>'There was that one time they grounded her for a week for missing her curfew by 3 minutes' you recall.
"It'll be alright, Moony. I'm sure if you told them how you were helping out, they won't be AS mad?"
>You tried your best to sound as convincing as you could.
>[Speech check failed]
>"Ohnonononono They're gonna be pissed that I didn't respond. Even my moms texts look livid. See?"
>She turns the phone screen to you and you take a glimpse of what her mom sent.
>'Where are you? Your father is trying to call you.'
>'He says you are not home. You are supposed to be home'
>'Call.Us.Now.'
>30 min ago.
>Yikes.
>You sigh in resignation as you notion for Moondancer to follow you.
"Let's go. I can take you home."
>"A-are you s-sure?"
>You place your hand on her shoulder and offer her a comforting smile.
"Moony, it's like I said before. I'm glad to do something for you."
>>
>>25749247
Whatever happened to Handsome Jeck? That story was getting good and then he just up and disappeared.
>>
>>25771513
Eagerly awaiting more.
>>
>>25771513
>Moondancer returns the smile as you open the backdoor and allow her to enter the storage room.
>Before you leave you wave at Bookmark.
"See you later Bookmark."
>Without looking up, Bookmakr waves in your direction, concentrating on his bounty from today.
>"Later, Anon."
>You follow Moondancer, closing the door behind you.
>You turn to make your way to the door.
"Alright Moony let's get go-OOF!"
>Moondancer has wrapped you in a tight embrace, face buried in your chest.
"Moondancer? I think we need to he-"
>"Do you like me, Anon?"
>...
>...
>Shit.
>Your mind was completely shut down with one question.
>Your heart starts to beat faster and your stomach feels like you ate a cannonball.
>You can already feel yourself starting to sweat.
>What do you say?
>'SAY SOMETHING' you scream mentally.
"Uuuuhhh....What?"
>'Perfect.'
>She looks up at you, scanning your face for some sort of non-verbal answer.
>"Do you like me?"
>Your mind is consumed by the one word you want to scream.
>'YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES' you think over and over.
>But you restrain yourself, you feel yourself weighed down with hundreds of 'what ifs'.
>What if this ruins the thing that you two have now?
>What if it doesn't work?
>What if she's just asking you because she knows?
>'If that's the case, she could be just letting me down easily' you think to yourself.
>"Anon, please answer me."
>Was that...desperation you heard in her voice?
>You realize you were probably just completely quiet for the last 10 seconds.
>Your mind is jumping to hyperspace with how fast it's racing.
>You have to say something.
>But what?
>Unable to stay quiet anymore, you say the first thing that comes out.
"O-o-of course! Y-your m-my fr-friend!"
>Fuck.
>You regret those words as soon as the leave your mouth.
>You couldn't believe what you just did.
>The girl you have been pining for ever since she said hello to you.
>You just friend-zoned her.
>The look on Moondancers face does little to help your situation.
>>
>>25772521
Kek
>>
>>25772521
Alright anon, get that spaghetti back in check
>>
>>25772846
>>25772521
no, wait... lets spill more spaghetti.
if anon spills enough spaghetti to the point he becomes the new pope of Pastafarianism, moondancer might notice what is going on and understand that anon is actually in love with her.
>>
>>25772521
That's all I have for tonight
Need to study for calculus
>>
I'll never have a qt friend like moondancer. Why do I even live anymore...
>>
>>25773203
For her
>>
>>25773203
You gotta be optimistic anon, there's someone out there for all of us.
>>
>>25772521
Make that anon man up before she's gone.
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
File: 1449564292697.jpg (999 KB, 2448x2948) Image search: [Google]
1449564292697.jpg
999 KB, 2448x2948
Here's a bit of art from my good pal Puffy to spice up your morning, hope your thread picks up guys!
-Your brothers at Scilight general.
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25774970
Moonie!
>>
>>25772521
You cant lie to her. Tell her you love her and would fuck her senseless if she gives you the chance, then cuddle afterward. Say you want this>>25774970
>>
>>25774970
Dayum, look at those breasts!
>>
>>25775594
Exactly. You wouldn't friendzone that would you?
>>
>>25775605
I wouldn't friendzone her even if she had itty bitty titties. Moondancer is such a qt3.14. I'll never be able to try and take a peek up her skirt. I wonder what kind of panties she wears... fml
>>
>>25775621
Maybe white with a small moon in the center.
>>
>>25775621
I imagine she wears really girly panties that don't match her outfit because she doesn't really know how to do fashion
>>
>>25775702
Either that or standard single color walmart tier ones. Her sweater kind of screams she's a function over fashion type.
>>
I want to take a peek up moondancer's skirt. Any writefag out there willing to give it a try?
>>
File: large (45).png (832 KB, 757x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (45).png
832 KB, 757x1024
bump
>>
>>25776537
Looks like a full moon
>>
>>25776589
Delicious 10/10 would fuck
>>
>>25776612
>You will never turn Moondancer on simply by grabbing her ass
>>
File: 5.jpg (259 KB, 520x986) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
259 KB, 520x986
Yes, new Moondancer thread

how long until this one turns in to just bump posts I wonder?
>>
>>25776649
Sadness, all of it
>>
>>25776665
We might have a writefag latter.
>>
>>25776674
I have hope anon, but I've seen far too many Moonie threads die for that reason
>>
>>25776680
true. but are dedication will be rewarded by the moon
>>
>>25776674
I'll be back later to continue story
>>
>>25776759
Called it. Thank you writefriend.
>>
>>25776665
So how come in most drawings she walks around in her panties. Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, jus t curious.
>>
>>25776095
Got you covered

>Be anon
>Be super horny
>See Moondancer walking toward you
>She’ll do
>Trip by “accident”
>take a peek up her skirt
>She’s just a head, a pair of legs and arms, a skirt, and a floating sweater
>What
”No one must know my secret”
>With a satisfying smush anon’s head was no more
RIP
>>
>>25776841
Comfort I'm guessing - you don't wander around in your pants at home?
>>
>>25776970
It's snowing here so not now
>>
File: tumblr_nvldgdw4481uxdv6do1_1280.png (379 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvldgdw4481uxdv6do1_1280.png
379 KB, 806x806
>>
>>25777062
You don't have heat?
>>
>>25776854
Thank you writefriend. I will now cut my dick off.
>>
>>25749247
Bump
>>
File: 2.png (4 MB, 2550x3509) Image search: [Google]
2.png
4 MB, 2550x3509
Don't you die on me
>>
File: 4.jpg (698 KB, 1629x2229) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
698 KB, 1629x2229
>>25772521
Anon better hotdog Moonie before this green is done
>>
File: 1449575286375.jpg (19 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1449575286375.jpg
19 KB, 170x170
>>25779991
>Moondancer will never implicitly beg for your dick by grinding up against you with her butt
>>
File: 1389761176565.png (63 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1389761176565.png
63 KB, 645x773
>>25761504
>Handsome Jeck will never return to finish his story
>>
bumping for JSA
>>
Bumping
What are you guys
>Listening to?
>Studying?
>Watching?
Wearing?
>>
>>25782500
>Listening to?
We Ride Tonight- The Sherbs
>Studying?
Nothing, my classes ended this past Friday
>Watching?
Nothing, I rarely watch TV. I'm currently sorting out my downloads folder.
>Wearing?
A splatoon shirt, subaru hat, and cargo jeans
>>
File: pain.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
>>25782500
>My classes ended last friday
>>
>>25782712
Meant for >>25782646
>>
>>25782712
I still had my fair share of tests. ASE certification isn't easy
>>
>>25782500
>Listening
Goldfinger superman
> Studying
Chicano studies, poli sci, and history
> watching
Nothing
> wearing
Christmas pajama pants and college shirt
>>
File: 1442388122209.jpg (109 KB, 793x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442388122209.jpg
109 KB, 793x1000
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25779991
Just look at that ass Jesus Christ
>>
File: sweating breh 2015.jpg (28 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
sweating breh 2015.jpg
28 KB, 240x312
>>25779991
I'd lean forward and smell her sweater.
>>
>>25787190
lewd I would too
>>
>>25787190
>>25787237
good to know
>>
Enjoy.

https://imgur.com/a/lTcOX
>>
>>25788608
http://strawpoll.me/6285750
>>
>>25788637
But I'm already dead.
>>
>>25788701
Yes,you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1432589756666.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1432589756666.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>tfw finished with Calc final
Its an abstract kind of feeling
>>
>>25782500
>Listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFZSXc6wH0A

what would Moondancer listen to tho?
>>
>>25789020
She'd probably be a Doctor Demento/They Might Be Giants fan
>>
>>25789020
Something lo fi probably
>>
>>25789964
Yeah actually, adding Guided by Voices to >>25789467
>>
File: Sad pony is sad.jpg (54 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Sad pony is sad.jpg
54 KB, 894x894
>>25780920
I'm sad now.
>>
File: 6.jpg (593 KB, 1456x2339) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
593 KB, 1456x2339
>>25790098
Shhh, no tears, only Moondancer panty bump
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
>>25749247
Whoa there, page 10 isn't your friend.
>>
>>25762575
who is that qt with beautiful blue eyes
>>
File: Feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>25792905
No one's my friend
>>
File: 1395264587343.png (311 KB, 1002x652) Image search: [Google]
1395264587343.png
311 KB, 1002x652
>>25793894
>>
File: 1392411938584.jpg (46 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1392411938584.jpg
46 KB, 592x754
>>25793894
I will be your friend.
>>
>>25793894
you always be a friend in /mlp/
>>
File: 1450139110471.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1450139110471.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.
I've been using my writing energy to finish this ethics term paper I have to do
I'll post something tomorrow. I promise
>>25793894
We're all friends at /mdg/
>>
>>25794357
Take your time
>>
>>25749247
bump
>>
File: FeelsGood.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGood.png
10 KB, 645x773
>>25794047
>>25794228
>>25794357
>>
File: 1449893526031.jpg (175 KB, 1062x1070) Image search: [Google]
1449893526031.jpg
175 KB, 1062x1070
>>
last minute bump
>>
File: 10.jpg (847 KB, 1280x2184) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
847 KB, 1280x2184
Emergency getting walked in on bump
>>
File: vwMinh.jpg (21 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
vwMinh.jpg
21 KB, 320x213
>>25779237
>>
Poll time:

http://strawpoll.me/6295045
>>
File: 1445280168400.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1445280168400.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>25800448
>Moondancer wears baggy and think layers to hide her slight chubbiness she is uncomfortable with
2qt
>>
>>25800854
That's always been my headcanon as well, seems that /mlp/ disagrees with us though
>>
>>25800985
I see at as one of two ways
>Moondancer has wierd eating habits and doesn't exercise a lot, resulting in a slight pudge
>Moondancer eats sparingly as it detracts from her studies and other nerdy hobbies, creating Skellydancer
Also
>tfw only other one who voted chubby
>>
>>25801023
Got to be the slight pudge, it just makes it more comfy to rest your head on her and read
>>
>>25801087
Just enough to give a happy squeeze.
>>
>page 10
No.
>>
>>25802548
Strike Two.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.