[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you faggots hate these kind of personal blog esque posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I know you faggots hate these kind of personal blog esque posts but I'm going it anyway

Ever have a pony dream? I just had one where my older sister lives with us again, and she mutilates, draws on, and pulls the hair out of all my ponies...in which case I retaliate by fucking her in the ass with a random rod then butt raping her as punishment...I feel really weird about it
>>
File: 1425718159609.png (155 KB, 900x776) Image search: [Google]
1425718159609.png
155 KB, 900x776
>>25743226
Anon is a sister fucker.
>>
File: 1.gif (47 KB, 172x196) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
47 KB, 172x196
>>25743226
clearly you're receiving telephatic subliminal signals through the greater mind here my friend, she's actually jealous of the ponies and wants the D

go and fuck your sister, godspeed
>>
>>25743226
Why did you have to post that image. Now I can literally only think of the quesadilla post.
>>
>>25743313
SOOOO CHEEESSSSSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMZ-iXu3Xo
>>
>>25743226
That's really fucking brutal.

Little girls should not be allowed to play with such manly toys as these.
>>
>>25743226
I did once, but it was towards the end of the dream. I can't explain it.
>>
>>25743550
That post number 3 gave me a fedora.
>>
>>25743313
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A QUESADILLAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25743538
>>25743550
Why were those deleted?
>>
>>25743870
Shame. I deleted them as soon as I posted them.
>>
File: fun allowed.jpg (10 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
fun allowed.jpg
10 KB, 218x231
>>25743882
Oh. then I shall repost them, because fuck your shit nigga.
>>
>>25743913
>I have had three pony dreams. I tell them in two posts.
>1)
>So I was on a sort of yacht going up the Ganges River and there were some people around, but I wasn't interacting with nor did I want to interact with any of them. The yacht pulled up to a wide, serene, and peaceful waterfall that it had to surmount.
>In the middle of the waterfall was a boat-lift operated by an old Buddhist monk. It functioned by having the boat go over a patch of water, and then the Buddhist monk would crank a mechanical apparatus that would lift that portion of water and the boat up 20 feet over the waterfall. The Buddhist monk said something about Enlightenment, and had the warmest and wisest presence.
>Over the waterfall was the source of the Ganges river, which was a sublime and infinite ocean: the depth-less source of all things.
>The yacht eventually pulled up to a beach of the ocean, and I and I alone debarked unto that peaceful and boundless beach.
>It was there that I met Apple Bloom. We sat in peace forever gazing upon that infinite ocean, with the sky forever bright but with no sun to set.
>She imparted upon me timeless wisdom the likes of which only children can remember.
>I realized that I had no clothes; in this realm there was no shame.
>I was sitting cross-legged, and Apple Bloom with eternal joy and naïveté sat upon my lap.
>She did not mind the erection I developed; even if she had no sexuality, she recognized that this was but a manifestation of my love.
>My increasingly pulsating erection grew stronger and pressed against her loving, ebullient frame as we gazed in timeless bliss upon the ocean of enlightenment.
>>
>>25744203
>2)

I was Twilight Sparkle, and I bounced around a mountain as someone videotaped me for public distribution.

3)

I was the colt from Erf's Dadonequus story. In that story, Discord gives colt-anon a horn as powerful as he, and as a mathematician I used to horn to solve any math problem. I was really confused because this seemed to philosophically violate Tarski's Theorem on the Undefinability of Truth. The horn could even evaluate the truth of statements of stronger consistency strength than the base theory. I was astonished. The horn was a paradox — it was an impossible thing that existed — and by being able to answer any question about True Arithmetic, it had direct access to the True Infinite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.