[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Season 1 Twilight writes letters to Celestia >Seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Season 1
Twilight writes letters to Celestia
>Seasons 2 and 3
Twilight and all her friends write letters to Celesta
>Season 4
The mane 6 write their friendship lessons in a shared journal.
>Season 5
The mane 6 help other ponies with friendship problems.

Is there any way this progression can go any further, or will we just have the map until the series ends?
>>
In season 6 they will tell other ponies how to solve their problems on their own.
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.jpg (173 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.jpg
173 KB, 800x522
>>25737332
Then the Applebloom starts writing letters in season 7
CMC in season 8 and 9
Journal for them in 10
>Ride never ending
>>
File: 1449113911985.gif (386 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1449113911985.gif
386 KB, 500x280
>>25737315
Starlight Glimmer writes letters to Twilight and repeat the process bABYYYYYYYY, THE RIDE NEVER ENDS BABBYYYYYY
>>
>>25737315
Map until the series ends, I think. It works.
>>
>>25737315
my little pony: the next generation
>>
>"Dear princess celestia..."
>"I've found this new rare species that it was believed as missing. They called themselves "humans"..."
>>
>>25737315
>season 7
>Discord, CMC and Starlight Glimmer write letters to Princess Twilight
>Celestia kill herself
>>
>>25737315
Celestia will be revealed as a villain mastermind, using the Elements of Harmony as an acolyte to unite the known world, indirectly giving Celestia complete control.

With the most powerful beings in the MLP universe under her hoof, few remain to ensure her downfall. Loose ends will be tied up.

Celestia will gather the magic generated from the united world to resurrect Starswirl the Bearded, and use his reality-warping specialty to make her absolutely untouchable.

She will be the ultimate didact among mortals.

PRAISE THE SUN
>>
>>25738938
>tfw you will never be Twilight Sparkle
>tfw you never be on an expedition in the Badlands for science purposes
>tfw you will never stumble upon a cluster of massive starships
>tfw you never cautiously enter them and come face to face with millions of weird monkey things frozen in tubes
>tfw you will never search their files and find they're an ancient race seeking immortality and the only way they knew how to do it was freeze everyone and spread them in every direction across the universe, hoping that one day they would wake up on their own safe planets
>tfw you will never become pony of the year for your find
>tfw the human crash site will never become a major tourist attraction
>tfw you will never let the humans out
>tfw they will never colonize the uninhabited parts of the planet
>tfw they will never breed out of control and spill into inhabited parts of the world
>tfw they will never use their technology to spread their seed across the universe again
>tfw you will never cuddle next to Celestia when all is said and done
>tfw she will never call you her little scientist
Why even live?
>>
>>25739073
dunno
>>
>>25738959
Discord will be back to evil in S6.
>>
>>25738959
Twilight Sparkle will be replace with Starlight Glimmer as the new princess in S6.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.