[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human Rehabilitation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1434998898409.png (715 KB, 1962x1902) Image search: [Google]
1434998898409.png
715 KB, 1962x1902
>The bus chugs along the Equestrian road.
>You and your fellow human immigrants seek a better life in Equestria.
>As you arrive you hear Twilights voice coming through a speakerbox.
>"Welcome to Equestria, a land of happiness, friendship. Please leave all of your belongings on the bus as they'll be delivered right to your living quarters later in the tour!"
>You and the others are hesitant but comply, you decide to scribble your name on your backpack before you leave so they'll know it's yours.
>As you exit you see Wooden signs painted like rainbows and moving about like a popup book as slow old timey music scratches through the speaker boxes.
>"Here in Equestria we live in a clothing optional world so feel free to shed your worldly bonds if you feel so inclined."
>"Alright! Sweet I've waited so long for this!"
>One of the people strips nude as a jaybird.
>He's unshaven and it's a less than pleasant sight.
>You're led inside and are given burgers and fries.
>"Ponies are omnivores, and while the slaughter of sentient beings is strictly outlawed. Any animal which falls below that is considered fair game. So please, enjoy!"
>These fries on your plate look like they came frozen out of a package.
>You wonder if this is what they think humans eat on a regular basis.
>You also wonder what poor animal was unlucky enough to end up on your plate before being shipped here.
>The flavor is greasy and feels a bit empty.
>When the meal is done you're led down to a museum like area.
>Stock footage of world war two battles as well as other various fights are displayed in black and white along the walls projector style.
>"Humankind is violent and selfish by nature. Before we release you into the general pony public, it is our sworn duty to rehabilitate you into kind thoughtful and caring individuals. Keep in mind you are not permitted to carry any sort of weapon or partake in any libation or substance other than what is provided to you here."
>>
>>25736559
>Keep in mind you are not permitted to carry any sort of weapon
Looks like I'm going innawoods
>>
I've been waiting for this thread to come back.
>>
>>25736559
>other than what is provided to you here
Anon makes homemade weapons
>>
File: 1448599079965.jpg (157 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448599079965.jpg
157 KB, 800x800
>>25736559
>Not permitted to carry weapons
Then give me this pony, take the knife if need be.
>>
>>25736559
>>25737595
>fantasizing about a world where humans are stereotyped and treated as a threat and not allowed to be armed
Why tho
>>
>>25740045
Because it makes for a good story.
>>
>>25740045
Sounds like a good concept for the real world
>>
File: Cookie Shower Gun.png (710 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
Cookie Shower Gun.png
710 KB, 554x390
>Keep in mind you are not permitted to carry any sort of weapon

FUCK YOU PURPLE SMART, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

and I came to Equestria to escape Britain
>>
>>25740059
>>25740509
I've preferred to imagine Equestria as a safe haven to live out my fantasies of marrying my waifu and going on adventures.
>>
>>25740528
>tfw there are changelings, Timberwolves, manticores, hydras, and parasprites
>tfw Twilight took your guns away and you can't explore Equestria because they'll kill you without them
>tfw Ursa major invades Ponyville and rapes you
>>
>>25740531
Most of the time I do too! But now and then that same impulse that drives me to read Lovecraft or torture myself with feels threads starts to go, "I bet humans wouldn't be well received in Equestria on account of being murderous bastards." About an hour later my HFY bone starts acting up too but that's a different story.
>>
>>25740531
But that's escapism anon!
>>
>>25740626
>HFY

Good taste.
>>
>>25740528
why is he eating cookie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.