[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: 1439920558711.png (214 KB, 1280x999) Image search: [Google]
1439920558711.png
214 KB, 1280x999
Old thread: >>25684528

New GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
http://pastebin.com/u/CrazyRain
>>
first for RGRE Nyx
>>
>>25731811
Sorry Anon, none of us are good enough with our ancient Greek mythology for that.
>>
File: 1449206821270.png (91 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1449206821270.png
91 KB, 250x249
>>25731834
get your asses on it then
>>
File: 14489841001100617189.jpg (142 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
14489841001100617189.jpg
142 KB, 600x799
nth for threadly reminders:

Rarity swims in stallions because she is famous, stylish and suave. Has no respect for males, and instead of a prince she'd rather have the sexy, obedient butler.

Pinkie Pie is a pickup artist - as in, truly ARTist, not the kind that read a few books. First she approaches some stallions having their stallionly spice lattes, and BAM, an hour later they are spit-roasting her and nobody understands just how it happened. Other mares always ask her how she does it.

Flutters is just too hot - hot damn! Makes a dragon want to retire. Stallions spill hay in front of her so much she bales it up and sells it. Some say she gets fish for her carnivorous animals by flirting with griffons and getting them to spill it from their pockets.

Applejack is a tradcon, and believes in purity until marriage, Not only that, she also is the mare of a family of four, forced upon her when she was still too young. The only romantic experience she had was with a colt in school. Still technically a virgin.

Rainbow Dash is mixed case. Her constantly absent single mother didn't - and couldn't - teach her how to deal with stallions, and her character doesn't help. She had little luck with the fair sex, but not because of lack of trying. To make matters worse, she seems to be monosexual. Constant sexual frustration on all fronts made her bitter about romance and mean towards colts.

Twilight Sparkle forgot to leave the library when everypony hit puberty. She has zero sexual experience, and had zero relationships. Her view of sexuality is heavily skewed by whoever yells the loudest at the moment. She is going through a white knight phase right now.

FrostyBox is a grizzled veteran army mare, known for that sixth sense of hers. Nobody could get a drop on her or her squad. When she goes on leave, all the colts get fear-boners
>>
>>25726649
Yes it is.

It shows a mare's concern that a colt's behaviour might be due to the overly controlling influence of his wife.

Plus there's the whole "rescue mission" kind of thing that Twi's got going on.

It's plenty RGRE.

>>25729087
>cuntbusting fetish
I've almost never seen material of this.

>>25729404
>Piercing
Fun fact, piercing fetishes is one of the more common fetishes of the current young adult (19-mid20s) generation, to the point that it's a noteable distinguishing preference compared to older generations.

BDSM stuff is still the most common fetish overall, though.

>>25729463
>Would it be possible to loop some yarn tightly enough around one where you could tug it and lead her around by it?
You could probably tug, sure, but wouldn't the loss of blood flow numb the area?

>>25730011
Either they're not very literate, or they're using voice-to-text to make posts.

>>25730469
>he was being a big meany and punched poor Beary on the snout yelling 'fucking fuck' and 'nigger bitch tits' at everything."
Yes. The story got good.

>>25730646
>>R: "You'r
You swapped to labelling Anon with an R. Is your name Robert or something?

>>25730862
Plz no.

>>25731018
>"You can be the alpha in any herd you want now, just look at your horn." you bring your hoof up at the last minute and hover it just above her lump
Smartass Twilight is best Twilight.

>>25731716
Good plan.

>>25731734
Good thing they haven't needed the Elements for quite a long time at this point.
>>
>>25731918
>Rainbow Dash is mixed case. Her constantly absent single mother didn't - and couldn't - teach her how to deal with stallions, and her character doesn't help. She had little luck with the fair sex, but not because of lack of trying. To make matters worse, she seems to be monosexual. Constant sexual frustration on all fronts made her bitter about romance and mean towards colts.
>single mother
>mother
"What am I, chopped tulip?"
>>
>>25731978
What, you've never heard of a mare getting kicked out from her herd?
Daddy won't help. Daddy has other mares to take care of, and their fillies too. Besides, who's going to ask him what he wants? Certainly not the herd's alpha.
>>
so gay
>>
File: rarity rain puddle.gif (3 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
rarity rain puddle.gif
3 MB, 1000x563
>>25731978
Died in a freak tailoring accident, leading to Dash's underlying discomfort with being a clothing model.
>>
>>25731952
Damn, you're a big guy.
>Plz no.
ok lol.
>You could probably tug, sure, but wouldn't the loss of blood flow numb the area?
I guess you still would have at least several minutes of some sensitivity?
>Yes it is.
"Not RGRE enough" is a forced meme.
>>
>>25731716
>"Anon?"
>Sniffing you wipe your face and shout at the door.
"Leave me the fuck alone!"
>A startled eep is all that you can hear from the door, or maybe that was the couch creaking again.
>Twilight would love to use this thing tho for book readings and st-
>Damn it!
>Taking another pull of the moonshine you and Applejack made you look down at the bottle with the fadded Sweet Apple Cider label on it.
>"A-Anon?"
>There was the squeak again.
>You don't care as you take another drink, fuckin mares.
>A soft downy wing touches your face making you look up.
>Wings?!
>That dumb cunt!
>Jerking away you start to swing in a drunken rage before seeing yellow, not blue.
>Stopping just short of hitting the mare you let a sigh at the quivering mass of yellow.
"Fluttershy, what do you want?"
>"Um...um I heard that you were not f-feeling all that well. D-Do you wanna talk about it? I-Is there anything I could do to help?"
>Plopping down on your couch again you rub your face taking note of the scratchy beard you have growing.
"Unlesh you can give me an alibi for murder...notsh really..."
>Shit your slurring, must have gotten into the good stuff.
>Fuck there is no good stuff left in the world.
>Sniffing again you rub at your eyes, can't cry in front of her an- oh what's the point.
>You start to let the tears pool angerily down your face.
>Content to just wallow in your misery you don't notice Fluttershy move.
>Hearing clopping steps you ruminate bitterly, she's leaving just like the rest.

>Be quiet of the yellow.
>Oh that poor colt...
>Why you're so mad you could just scream at the girls for bucking up so badly.
>Seeing Anon look like that nearly has you in tears, but you took a deep breath and held it in.
>Don't let them see, don't let them know.
>Trotting into the bathroom you leap up into the air to reach into Anon's medicine cabinent.
>Let's see... there they are.
>Handy dandy hanker chiefs!
>With the cloth in mouth you head back before pausing at the kitchen.
>>
>>25732035
Diverging simultaneous storylines are super confusing. I'm not sure what to think right now.
>>
>>25732069
Dunno about you but I'm enjoying these multiple viewpoints.
>>
>>25732035
>>Trotting into the bathroom you leap up into the air to reach into Anon's medicine cabinent.
>>Let's see... there they are.
>>Handy dandy hanker chiefs!
Hankerchiefs in a medicine cabinet? I keep mine in my pockets, and by my night table next to my alarm clock and glasses when I'm sleeping. It's one of those "always have this on your person" kind of items.

>>25732069
>Diverging simultaneous storylines are super confusing.
It'd be easier to understand the story if it was laid out on a flowchart, or if the different authors all used names instead of only a few of them.
>>
>>25732035
>Anon is probably going to want a snack after that crying session.
>You know cookies always make you feel better after a good cry!
>N-not that you cry all the time...
>tfwnotmareenough.epic
>Cookies found in the cabinent you also pour a cup of milk, can't have cookies with out the milk after all!
>Fully equiped now to deal with Anon you're cautiously optimistic!
>"Fuck those cunts and that ass! Stupid..."
>Oh dear...
>Anon is laying on the couch staring at a bottle of cider in his hoof spiders.
>Setting the offering down on the coffee table you carefully walk to Anon.
>Remember just pretend he's like Mr. Bear after a bad day...
>Be confident!
"A-anon? I-I know you don't feel good, but I b-brought you some hankies and cookies with milk...if you want that is."
>Nailed it!

>Anon seems to be lost in thought before his little cute eyes track over to you.
>"Oh, you're still here..."
>Fluttering up to the armrest of the couch you nod.
"Of course I'd still be here Anon, y-you're one of my friends and y-you look like y-you could use some help."
>Anon sniffs again before going for another drink of cider, only he stops looks at the bottle again and offers it to you.
>"Ere, I'm done withis."
>You grab the bottle with your hooves as Anon sits up rubbing his face again.
>"These fer me?"
"Mhmm, I always like to have some cookies and milk when I'm feeling blue."
>"But your yellow."
"Oh I know, but it's a turn of phrase."
>Anon stares at you for a long moment
>Hay starts to fill your wings as you wonder what you said wrong.
>"...Snrk...hehe haha...ahahah!" Anon starts to laugh making you scrunch in confusion.
>Suddenly arms around you!
"Eep!"
>"You know what? Yer a good horse, you know that? Goody good horse and and yeah, good horse."
>Wincing at the rough petting of your mane you try to give Anon a pat with your hooves.
"It's alright Anon, th-thank you."
>"Mhmm..."
>...
>You haven't moved for a few minutes and when you look up you see why.
>"ZZZzzzZZZ"
>Aw poor colt.
>>
>>25732035
>>25732069
>>25732093
>>25732095
I wanted to say baby wipes but that seemed weird, also I can namefag in that case

>Snuggling up in his arms you hope this doesn't count as rape.
>You really wouldn't do well in ponejail.
>They don't even give you pudding cups for dessert!
>But it'll be fine, poor colt looks like he needs this anyway.
>Anon squeezes you closer to his big chest.
"Down girls, down..."
>Trying to keep your wings from puffing up in a display to attract Anon was so hard.
>Anon suddenly moves in his sleep wrapping his arms around your wings pressing them down firmly against your barrel.
>O-o-oh m-my!
>If this is what the girls ditched, just for that trampy Time Turner...
>Then for being such a smart pony, Twilight's really dumb...
>You wiggle in place feeling Anon's rough hands run through your fur making you shiver as his hoof spiders crawl through your fur.
>N-no wait, this is lewd!
>You need to think unlewd things!
>Granny Smith!
>Uh,uh mud pies!
>Those farmers in the hills!
>Big Mac's throbbing...
>Eep!
>Nope that's not helping at all!
>[Frustrated Horse Noises]
>Ok, calm down, Anon's not even awake just relax, calm down, breath in that hot musky scent an-
>Anon buries his face into your neck then coarse beard rubbing against your fur as it tickles you.
>OH that's not even fair.
>How did the girls think leaving this was a good idea?!
>Just wait it out, just wait it out...

>Be a tired and hung over Anon.
"Mgfmg..."
>Yep that about sums it up.
>Wait.
>You can feel a shiver in your arms.
>Feeling about you soon find it filled with pony.
>Those bitches better not have.
>Wait the colors are all wrong.
>Looking down through the pink you see wide teal eyes look up at you.
>"G-g-good m-m-morning A-anon."
>OH fuck you hope you didn't drunk fuck her.
"Hey...what, what happened last night?"
>"I-I came o-over to h-help and y-you n-needed a hug s-so I gave you o-one. Th-then you fell a-asleep."
>>
>>25732175
>Oh thank Christ you didn't sleep with her.
>Moral high ground still retained!
>Though you notice that Fluttershy's face is pinker than normal.
"You alright?"
>"Y-yes c-could you lemme go p-please?"
"Sure."
>Once you do the mare takes off stright for the bathroom the door slamming shut behind her.
>Oh man, she must have had to go to the bathroom super bad if she was pulling out that much speed.
>Looking down you frown at the small wet spot on your chest.
>Fuck.
>Welp only one thing to do then.
>Ignore it and put on a new shirt.
>Don't want to embarrass her anyway.

>In the bathroom...
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..."
>You can't beileve you squashed on his chest!
>Oh all the mares in Ponyville are going to think you're a... a... struggle snuggler!
>Tears well up in your eyes before hearing knocking on the door.
>"Fluttershy, hey I'm going to get some breakfast made, you want anything?"
"U-um whatever you want..."
>"...Hey about the shirt..."
>OH CELESTIA HE KNOWS!
>"Don't worry about it."
>YOUR GOING TO JAIL SIS AN-
>Wait what.
"H-Huh?"
>"Look was my fault holding you like that didn't mean for you to wet yourself, was gonna just let it lie, but eh guilt."
>Wet yourself??
>He thinks you p-p-peed on him?
>Doesn't he remember those times with his old herd?
>Forget it, take the excuse and skedaddle you need to hook up with your sis Rarity and figure out what to do.
>You're in way over your head!
"O-oh okay, th--thanks Anon."
>"Neat well hurray up in there, I gotta use the loo too."
"W-will do!"
>>
>>25732233
>You exit the bathroom to hear the sound of a griddle being used.
>The smell of eggs fill the room along with onions and peppers.
>Peeking in you see Anon hair mussied up and with blood shot eyes cooking at the skillet.
"A-anon?"
>"Hrm? Oh you're out, awesome, watch the eggs? I have to use the loo bad."
"Y-You too."
>Anon gives you an odd look before giving you the spoon he was using.
>Watching over the eggs you finish cooking them just in time for Anon to return.
>"Sweet, thanks Flutters..."
>The simplicity of running a kitchen holds sway over you both as you set up the table for two.
>Mostly it's just a plate, fork and a cup of juice, but it's still nice.
>Anon digs into his meal like a puppy, while you eat your own.
>It's good, that must be the coltish charm your mother always told you about.
>"Hey Flutters..."
>Oh gosh now what?
"Mmm?"
>"Listen...about last night..."
>Preparing for the worst you mentally brace yourself.
>"Thanks...I wasn't in a good place there for a bit."
>Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.tapestry
"W-well I th-thought you might want a f-friend is a-all..."
>"Well either way it's appreciated an-"
>Knocking interupts Anon.
>A frown crosses his face as he gets up with a stagger.
"Do you want me to get it?"
>"Huh? You hate answering the door..."
"W-well you don't look that good s-still and I-I thought it m-might help?"
>Anon looks back at the table where his breakfast is and hums before nodding, "Sure, thanks Flutters."
>Trotting to the door you open it to see your friends!
>Your friends who used to be Anon's old herd.
>Your friends who are now staring at you in betrayal and hurt.
>Oh pony feathers...
>Twilight speaks first, "Fluttershy? What are you doing here?"
>Rainbow answers for her, "Isn't it obvious? She's trying to get Anon for herself!"
"N-no th-thats not it at all!"
>"Ah dunno Sugarcube, you said dem things earlier about askin' him if he was open now."
"Th-that was just a question, he n-needed a friend right now!"
>>
>>25732022
>a freak tailoring accident
Did you actually imagine how it happened, or did you just say it for the funny?

I hope he was made into a beautiful dress. Not Cupcakes-style, no malice, no edge, no gore, there was just such a rush... nobody knows how that happened. He probably fell onto the sewing machine and the seamstress was too tired to notice what she was doing and BAM! - beautiful rainbow-themed dress. The colt's own fault, he could have told her that he was being sewn!

The seamstress was supposed to be charged with murder, but then the dress ripped, and Raindad tumbled out, very embarrassed and thirsty.

It happened like this: https://youtu.be/Ii9pDf4n_qE?t=885
>>
>>25732300
>Rainbow rolls her eyes at your defence, "Oh yeah a 'friend' to cheer him up, huh?"
>Nodding you smile at your best friend from flight camp.
"Yes, I was t-trying to cheer him up."
>"Well either way Fluttershy you should probably leave, we're here to claim Anon back." Twilight says as she spreads her wings out showing off the plummage she has.
>It's abnormally thick, way more than yours.
>Ears flopping back you nibble your lip...
>"What's going on Flutters, whose at the do- oh its you three."
>You hadn't even heard Anon walk up behind you.
>Looking up your eyes widen in shock as you spot the damp spot he was talking about earlier!
>The girls also notice it judging by the mean glares they are sending your way.
>Twilight puffs up even more as she thrusts her chest out, "Well Anon we came by to say we're sorry about what we did."
>"Yeah, you're dick's not that small plus it lasts way longer than Time Turner's." Rainbow adds in shocking you as you always thought that you had to be discreet about private bed times.
>The sound of wood creaking draws your eyes to the door frame where you see Anon's hand holding it tight white knuckled.
>Uhoh.
>"Sides Sugarcube, We're just bein' honest with ourselves, so should you."
>"Honest huh?" Anon answers as you see his brow creased and a frown seemed to be etched into his face.
"G-girls m-maybe it's a better idea t-to t-talk about this?"
>Oh Celestia don't they know the signs of an ape about to go ape poo?!
>Twilight answers with smug grin, "Oh but we are talking Fluttershy, maybe we should talk about the fact that you squashed on Anon?"
>You reel back in surprise that she would bring that up.
>"Squash?" Anon sounds confused the anger abiding for a moment.
>Twilight nods, "Oh yes, you see Anon when a herd claims a colt they tend to scent him with their genital fluids to let other mares know he's off limits."
"Anon I'm sorry it was an accident I didn't mean too..."
>>
>>25732302
>Did you actually imagine how it happened, or did you just say it for the funny?
Just for the funny. An offhand explanation that no-one would look into too deeply to explain something.

Otherwise, his absence requires a lot more exposition and has a big impact on the worldbuilding. That's taxing on greentexts.
>>
>>25732374
>"Didn't mean to what, betray Anon's confidence like that Fluttershy? I thought you'd care more about him instead of yourself!" Rainbow shouts heatedly as she gets in your face.
>"Didn't think ya had it in ya to be a struggle snuggler Fluttershy." Applejack said sadly avoiding looking at you.
"I-I-I..."
>You don't even know what to say right now you feel so awful.
>"No."
>Huh?
>Anon glares at the trio of mares before him with a puckered frown like he bit a lemon.
>"Oh don't worry Anon we won't let that Fluttershy get her hooks in you like that again." Twilight said trying to reassure her colt that all would be well.
>"Oh no, that's not what I'm saying no about."
>You yelp as you are picked up by the barrel.
>"I'm saying no to your bullshit and fucked up logic you dumb purple drank nigger cunt bitch."
>"Sugarcube wait!"
>"Oh hell naw, you had ya'lls chance and now you're getting the boot."
>Anon carries you into the house and starts to shut the door when its stopped by Twilight's magic.
>"Sorry Anon, but this house is in my name s-eep!"
>Anon just walked over and grabbed Twilights horn before tossing her into the house.
>"You want the house? Fine take it you bitch. I'm taking my ball and going home. The ball being Fluttershy and home being her house since she's not an emotionally manipulative cunt like the rest of you faggots!"
>Did..did you just get used like the Dad in those rom coms you heard on the radio?
>Anon is still carrying you as he heads to your house.
>"Anon wait! You don't want to have Fluttershy in your herd, she's way too timid to give you what you really want!"
>Oh wow thanks.
>"What I want is someone that won't just up and leave me for the next hottest piece of dick meat that walks on by, so fuck you, crusty cunt!"
>"I don't have that!"
"Um,c-could we m-maybe not f-fight please?"
>Anon looks down at you like a huddled hoofball and grins at you.
>"Sure, lemme just get us home eh?"
"Um,ok?"
Running out of time more later
>>
>>25732423
This is good, more is good.
>>
File: 1449687023474.png (77 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1449687023474.png
77 KB, 370x370
>>25732035
>no good things left in the world
>>
>>25732476
Not when Twi is horsemarried to anon
>>
>>25732423
You're a good cop. One of the few. Fag your name proudly.
>>
>>25732423
Come play with us, writefriend.
Play with us
FOREVER

your work makes my heart tingly
>>
>>25732423
>Anon gets screwed over by RD, AJ, and Twi - exemplars of the marely ideal
>winds up with Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie - the coltliest girls in town, often thought to be "sensitive" if you know what I mean
>And everything worked out better than expected.

But seriously, I'm loving these plotlines. I can't wait to see what happens next.
>>
File: 1422493468586.jpg (98 KB, 866x923) Image search: [Google]
1422493468586.jpg
98 KB, 866x923
>>25732423
Fluttershy a little sweetie.

I need more my friend
>>
>>25732374
>>Oh Celestia don't they know the signs of an ape about to go ape poo?!
kek
>>
File: 1439380302925.png (613 KB, 1391x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439380302925.png
613 KB, 1391x1200
>>25732761
Sounds pretty good.
>>
File: 6527632.jpg (154 KB, 430x900) Image search: [Google]
6527632.jpg
154 KB, 430x900
>>25732165
>Wanting to be in pain.
No, just inflict it. There's a difference between sadism and masochism.
>>
>>25732836
Anon just got salty at the discussion.
>>
>>25731783
bump
>>
>tfw everyone else is at school or work or doing something PRODUCTIVE with their lives for once
>>
>>25733236
>tfw you could have been productive today but you went to bed too late and woke up too late so you didn't feel up for it in time
>tfw it's taking weeks to write any of your stories, none of which are at the "right" moment for posting yet
>>
>>25733236
My shift is ending soon. And I do a fair bit of writing at work.
>>
>>25733258
>tfw you have about 50,000 words written, but you have to wait to post them because you're piggybacking off some other faggot's world
>>
File: 65436752.jpg (21 KB, 231x220) Image search: [Google]
65436752.jpg
21 KB, 231x220
Holy fuck am I glad I wrote that one shot now. I gotta go to work, but I'm gonna read the fuck out of them when I get back.
>>
>>25733255
wow, are you me?
>tfw you wonder why you don't care that your shit is falling apart
>tfw you wonder why you even bother trying

>>25733258
no pressure, Shukaku. just us faggots being miserable
>>
>>25732423
I can only see this ending in the First Ponyville Civil War.
>>
>>25733363
>tfw have more than enough time to write but no drive
Today's a burn-out kinda day
>>
>>25733347
You done good, fagot
>>
>>25731918
>Still technically a virgin.
What's technical about it ?

>she seems to be monosexual
What the does that even mean.
>>
>>25733980
In order of your questions, technical virginity means that one has engaged in acts of a sexual nature, but never penis in vagoo.
Bisexuality is the norm in equestria, because of the massively skewed gender ratio. In Dash's case, she is what we would call hetero.
>>
>>25734026
>Dashie will never call you into a private room away from the rest of your herd.
>Dashie will never hesitantly admit that she's heterosexual.
>Dashie will never be shocked that you so readily accept her for her abnormalities.
>Dashie will never collapse sobbing in your arms, unleashing years of pent-up emotional trauma.
>Dashie will never fall even further in love with you for it.
>Dashie will never be the only mare that doesn't leave you for Time Turner.
>Dashie will never stand by your side when the other mares come crawling back.
>Dashie will never be okay with you staying with her, and ONLY her.
>Dashie will never realize how much you love her
>Dashie will never love you just as much.
>Dashie will never be real.
>>
File: BUENO.jpg (88 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
BUENO.jpg
88 KB, 641x534
>>25732742
>spoiler
his work makes my brain tingly
>>
>>25734026
you da mvp girl

>>25733980
>>Still technically a virgin.
>What's technical about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ36S3d1CaU
I don't know about any PiV sex though. Perhaps ponies have different standards for what counts? (she didn't come and she wasn't in heat?)
One thing for certain: the thing mares do to each other while in heat to keep cool - certainly doesn't count.

>>25734113
>You will never help a mare come to terms with her monosexuality
>You will never fuck her herd-sisters, roleplaying as her living cooler
>You will never make her feel the joy of making love to another mare by proxy
>She will never kiss her herd-sister at the same time as you are filling her with cum
>You will never let her bond with her herdmates through orgasms by fingering them both while they hug
>You will never fuck her sun-damned disability away and help her find harmony
>>
All Stallions hate anal, since they think it's the most filthy thing ever. They refuse to give it to mares, even on their birthdays.
Equestria is a world where soft, spongey, perfectly evolved ponut is an untapped resource.
>>
>>25734438
>Untapped
I see what you did there
>>
>>25734438
Proof that God is real, and that he hates us.
>>
>>25733440
>"I'm sorry but we're his mares."
>"...So was I"
>>
>>25734438
Where's our ponut hole chart man when we need him?
>>
>>25732423
10/10
>>
>>25731918
>Rarity is always acting refined and proper in the show and speaks about how it's good to well-manered and generous to others.
>Straight up has a crush on Blueblood duing the Gala episode.
Nice logic, Anon. At least everything else is somewhat similar to the show.
>>
>>25732761
>No Stallion wants to herd with mares more colty than himself.
>Ponk, Shy, and Rarara are exemplars of colty attitude.
>Anon tries the herd thing once more with them. All the pieces fit.
>>
File: 1445615417599.jpg (196 KB, 640x781) Image search: [Google]
1445615417599.jpg
196 KB, 640x781
>>25734891
1)Fuck the show
2)Rara was a nopony when she wanted the prince. Now she isn't.
3)>Has no respect for males, and instead of a prince she'd rather have the sexy, obedient butler.
Guess where this part comes from, if not meeting her wet dream in the flesh?
4)Think as you like, but behave like others

>>25734773
pic
>>
File: murder.jpg (20 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
20 KB, 300x310
>This latest green
>These cunt horses
>>
>>25732423
Anyone want to pick up this idea instead of waiting for Comfy?
>>
>>25735359
I still haven't forgotten about the other alternate story path where Anon heads into the forest toward the gryphon kingdom or whatever. I hope someone writes more on that one too.
>>
>>25734989
>Go into SCC for a bite to eat
>You go inside and see the place empty
>Except for the little sad pink pone resting her head on the counter, staring into space
"Hey Pinkie, why so blue?"
>Peh! I WISH I was blue. Maybe then I can actually get a stallion, like Mrs. Cake."
"...What's wrong with being pink?
>"Anon, look at me! What stallion would want to date a mare who looked so coltish? I know everypony in town and not a single colt is interested in me because I'm 'too pink.'"
"Well, what's wrong with being pink? I'll have you know my best friend is pink."
>Her head shoots up, eyes wide in fear and surprise
>"What!? I thought I was your best friend!"
>You chuckle
"You are, you knucklehead."
>"Oh. Oh yeah, heh heh..."
"Besides, pink is in your name. If you weren't pink, you wouldn't be Pinkie. And I like Pinkie a lot."
>Surprisingly, she turns pinker than she already is
>"R-really?"
"Yep. One day, you'll find someone who sees what makes you great and will love you for who you are. And until then, I'll always be here for you."
>She sniffs and wipes her eyes as she smiles at you
>"Thanks Anon, that really means a lot to me. Here, have a cupcake on the house."
"Woah, thanks Pinkie! If you ever need to talk some more, just let me know."
>"Will do! Have a superlicious day, Nonny!
>You walk out the door with a smile and mouth full of cupcake
>You got something to eat AND helped out a friend
>You did good, Anon, you did good

>Be Pinkie
>Be watching Anon leave
>You were feeling down in the dumps, but Anon helped you out of your funk
>You spent your whole life helping other ponies smile, but somepony went out of their way to make you smile for once
>At that moment, you made an important decision
>That monkey butt was gonna be yours
>>
>>25735419
>Anon wanders his way to the Minotaur lands, rumbling and grumbling the whole way.
>Minotauress Hoplites stop him and ask for identification and where he came from.
>Says that he's just a wayfaring stranger traveling through this world alone.
>They decide to take him to their city to keep safe because the badlands are harsh as fuck.
>After a few days getting situated, he gets a job at a local diner and meets a chipper milkmaid named Helga.
>>
>>25735528
Yes!

BNW? Are you listening?

…please come back to me! D:
>>
>>25735439
>>25734989
>>
fuck it, new prompt.

Stallions don't actually have much to do with the foal once its' born.

Not by choice; the mares don't let the stallion really interact too much with his kid.

Enter Anon: Somehow gets his herd (I guess Twilight, Rainbow, and APplejack) preggers, everyone's excited during the pregnancy, the foals are born and he's promptly removed from how own home with nothing to his name.
>>
>>25735708
>the mares don't let the stallion really interact too much with his kid.
Why?
>>
>>25735738
I don't know, get creative.

Maybe mares see stallions as only good for making more foals. Or maybe something something has to bond with the mother, so the father can't be there.
>>
>>25735419
>Be Gilda
>Be returning back to your nest with your latest kill
"Anon, I'm back!"
>He comes out of the kitchen with a bloody apron on
>"Great! Hand it here and I'll have it ready to eat in an hour."
>You give it to him and he goes off to skin and cook it
>Back in your bachelorette days, you would have just eaten it raw, but by the Emperor could he cook
>If you weren't such an athlete, you'd be packing on the pounds with how much of this monkey's cooking you ate
>You thought he was a crybaby when you first met him, but once you got to know him he turned out to be pretty cool
>Leave it to some lame ponies to leave such a cool dude high and dry
>"Dinner's ready, Gilda!"
>You lick your beak and run to the kitchen
>Well, it's their loss
>You're keeping this one for good
>>
>>25735439
More? We need more pink mares to be turned into green.
>>
>>25735708
>Enter Anon: Somehow gets his herd preggers, everyone's excited during the pregnancy, the foals are born and he's promptly removed from how own home with nothing to his name.
Ehh wouldn't this be seen or asked when Anon gets them pregnant. I'd imagine any father would put the time into researching on how his children are going to be raised (especially since it's a completlly different world) unless he's just a dirtbag.
>>
>>25735795
Under what circumstances would he think that he'd never be able to see his children? ANd ponies think it's normal, so they'd never mention it.

>>25735779
good green, Anon. keep it up
>>
>>25735419
You mean the collab I had the last post on with Panko? Nobody mentioned it and Comfy took off on his own with so I figured it was a survival of the fittest kind of thing and left it be.
>>
>>25735550
Sssh, sshhhh... I'm here, I'm here. My only final is tomorrow, and them I'm free.

>>25735528
I shall accept this backstory!
>>
minotits a shit, mino's are too human looking
>>
>>25735823
>Under what circumstances would he think that he'd never be able to see his children? ANd ponies think it's normal, so they'd never mention it.
Well I'd imagine once he found out they were pregnant he would start asking questions about the future. Maybe one day say as soon as the baby is born I plan to do this and wouldn't you think Twilight or one of his herd would say something about how males act in their culture towards the foals.
Maybe he goes to find another father and ask what he did and get his story.
I find it very hard to believe they would never mention it and as a human he would obviously fight to be able to raise his kids or he just goes and finds another herd.
>>
>>25735850
Yeah that one, that everyone was doing. I figured that alternate plotline would be continued later today or something...
>>
File: wut.gif (1 MB, 330x182) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
1 MB, 330x182
>>25735887
pic related
>>
>>25735895
Sombra used to take foals after they were born so he could corrupt and control them with dark magic. Paranoia became so high that the mothers would take their foals and hide them shortly after birth, the fathers never to see them until they are grown. The fear faded, but the tradition continued.
>>
>>25735947
That could work in the Crystal Kingdom, but it's not like it would make sense elsewhere. Mr Cake is with his foals, after all.
>>
>>25735973
But they might not be his think of his explanation as to why they were a unicorn and Pegasus.
>>
Dystopia that's well hidden. Mares treat stallions well until they're not needed any more, which is after they provide them with foals.
>>
>>25735909
Yeah the where went off with Manny yeah? Maybe Ponk convinced him to come back and she let Shy know?
>>
>>25736018
It's why herds tend to shuffle lots. Once a mare has her decendants, she moves on, and the colt will often have to fill new mares.
>>
>>25734026
>technical virginity means that one has engaged in acts of a sexual nature, but never penis in vagoo.
Not having a penis in your vagoo is what defines a virgin. Just call her virgin.

>Bisexuality is the norm in equestria, because of the massively skewed gender ratio. In Dash's case, she is what we would call hetero.
Then just call her hetero instead of creating SJW-tier terms.
>>
>>25735779
I think I've read this green before. It involved Anon being basically exiled because he ate meat.

It may have been called Survival Anon or something.

>>25735708
>the foals are born and he's promptly removed from how own home with nothing to his name.
How this makes sense in a story can be left up to the author.

Why this is supposed to be a viable prompt to base a story around needs to be justified by the promptgiver. At least when the purpose of it isn't clear.

To keep the theme going, how is this prompt RGR at all? You're inventing entirely new gender roles for abinary transtoasters that don't correspond to anything people do in the real world outside of, like, one tiny village in china, and even then, there are more differences than similarities.

>>25736018
Then what happens to the stallions after that? How does society function when it effectively abandons half it's adult members if going with equal gender ratios, or the limiting factor in reproduction if using F>M gender ratios.

Either method is clearly just shooting itself in the foot, and would probably leave their population growth rate at below replacement level, unless multiple births like twins and triplets were common. There's also never be siblings.
>>
>>25736072
Don't think of it as a prompt, then. Think of it as an idea suggestion. The fun is trying to make the idea work in a story.
>>
File: celestia odd tail.png (821 KB, 1280x1005) Image search: [Google]
celestia odd tail.png
821 KB, 1280x1005
>>25736056
>Not having a penis in your vagoo is what defines a virgin.
The word virgin strongly implies a complete lack of sexual experience.

>>25736056
>Then just call her hetero instead of creating SJW-tier terms.
The terms used are all real terms. I like using "straight" to refer to the normal attraction, and "bent" to refer to nonstandard attraction.

For Gender Ratio Equestria purposes, "straight" would be bisexual and "bent" would be some variety of monosexual, whether it's heterosexual or homosexual.

Why would these terms be used instead of the more exact "bisexual", "heterosexual", and "homosexual" terms? Because it's faster to say and provides more opportunities for misunderstandings in the stories.
>>
File: 1404799748555.jpg (718 KB, 1200x761) Image search: [Google]
1404799748555.jpg
718 KB, 1200x761
>>25735779
I'd love to have a barbecue with a dozen griffon buddies.
>>
>>25736141
That's actually a classical unicorn tail.
>>
File: cheerilee 987663.png (95 KB, 900x539) Image search: [Google]
cheerilee 987663.png
95 KB, 900x539
>>25736207
Classical unicorns are stupid, then.
>>
>>25736107
The story would have to be a dystopian hellhole then, with failing states everywhere.
>>
>>25736141
>The word virgin strongly implies a complete lack of sexual experience.
It not having a dick inside of you. Stop slutshaming for a blowjob or something.

>The terms used are all real terms. I like using "straight" to refer to the normal attraction, and "bent" to refer to nonstandard attraction.
>For Gender Ratio Equestria purposes, "straight" would be bisexual and "bent" would be some variety of monosexual, whether it's heterosexual or homosexual.
>Why would these terms be used instead of the more exact "bisexual", "heterosexual", and "homosexual" terms? Because it's faster to say and provides more opportunities for misunderstandings in the stories.
That's idiotic.
>>
>>25736245
>the word monosexual is stupid, but you can still be a virgin if you've sucked a million dicks and take double-anal every night

There are a lot of gay dudes who just learned they're still virgins now I guess.
>>
File: cheerilee tired of your shit.png (462 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
cheerilee tired of your shit.png
462 KB, 640x906
>>25736245
>It not having a dick inside of you.
If we're being really strict, then it can just mean young, or specifically having an intact hymen, meaning that a strict interpretation means that men can literally never be virgins.

>Stop slutshaming for a blowjob or something.
...Are you being serious here?

>Why would these terms be used instead of the more exact "bisexual", "heterosexual", and "homosexual" terms? Because it's faster to say and provides more opportunities for misunderstandings in the stories.
This should be obvious, but since you're having trouble, I'll give you a more detailed explanation. Over time, speech shifts towards a faster and simpler way to express ideas, whether they're the same basic idea, or just closely related terms. "Homosexual" and "Heterosexual" would both be under the same umbrella term "Bent" because only a very small portion of the population of the usual Gender Ratio Equestria (GRE from now on because that's a pain to write) would have these nonstandard orientations.

The words straight and bent are only one syllable, so they're faster to say. The technical words take longer, and don't roll off the tongue as easily, so they'd fall into disuse. It's just like how we say "sex" instead of "coitus".

Straight and Bent make sense to use from a linguistic and etymological point of view, as well as adding to a story's worldbuilding and character interaction possibilities.
>>
>>25736290
>male definition of virginity = female definition of virginity
Guess all males did since they don't have a vagoo you can stick a dick in if you want to make such a comparison.

Even if you scratch the paint off an unopened box it will stay unopened until you open it because that's what "unopened" means.

>>25736201
That face must've been burned a dozen times.
>>
Can someone please post some stories so we don't have to endure any more of this dumb bullshit?
>>
>>25736324
> or specifically having an intact hymen,
That's not how a hymen or virginity works. One does not need a dick or other phallic object to actually break it and in some cases physical activities can break it. It can survive vaginal penetration. It can even heal.

>...Are you being serious here?
No, not really. But the more I read your definitions the more I can't be.
>>
>>25736421
No, write your own and post them you lazy bum.
>>
>>25736421
It's not at a point that I'd like to post it but OKAY

[Anon]
>you've managed to survive your first day in magical horse land now, so you've earned yourself a drink
>you were given a good sum of money earlier that day
>"in case you need to relax with a shopping spree", you were told
>Guess girls were the same in both worlds. Shame they don't realise that kind of thing's not relaxing or enjoyable for guys
>you decided to spend it more wisely; for example, sampling the local cuisine
>they have flowers in the sandwiches and hay in the chips
>you hoped they didn't have grass in the alcohol too
>you walk into a decent-looking bar and order a drink
>the mare working there asked if you were sure you wanted a cider, which you confirmed
>maybe she was worried another species' anatomy would react badly to it
>since it was the drink of little ponies, you thought it was going to be weak
>taking a light sip, you realise it was about the same as the stuff you're used to, if a bit tastier
>so you glug back a good amount of it, taking about half down your gullet before putting the glass down
>it had been a while since you had a good drink like this so you finish it off soon enough
>you order a second one which you're given, after getting the barpony to snap out of whatever trace she was in
>she must have been raptured in watching another being drinking alcohol
>drinking your next cider a bit more slowly, you decide to take a look around the place
>pretty typical bar, but more girl ponies than you might think so it must be a ladies night
>after some time of drinking your cider while mulling over things, you feel something tap your side and you turn to see who's wanting to grab your attention
>it was a pony you didn't recognise; but seeing as you'd only met a handful, that just meant it was almost any pony in the world
>"Hey there."
"Hey."
>"You're our new guest, right?"
"Yeah."
>"Cool. So, uh... how are you finding the place?"
>>
>>25736485
>the two of you chatted for a bit as you drank your respective drinks
>until now you hadn't been able to really chat with a pony
>sure, you talked to some; but that was about either explaining where you were and what was going on, or ordering stuff from them
>it was nice just chatting with one of these intelligent pony alien things
>the "mare", as she said the right term was, mostly asked about yourself
>not surprising, considering you were basically an alien
>eventually you finished your drink and were about to order another
>but you're stopped when she puts her hoof on your hand
>"Hey, let me take care of that. Cute boy like you shouldn't pay for your own drink."
>you turn back to her in mild surprise
>her tone and the her lidded eyes...
>was she hitting on you?
>this GIRL was hitting on you? AND buying you a drink?
>that's something that never happened before!
>the fact that someone else gave you this money to do with whatever you wanted and could easily pay for it was absent from your mind as you considered what was going on
>could you do this? Like, be with a pony? It's a pony!
>but... it IS an alien pony...
>it's a sapient organism, with it's own conscience and mind; it thinks, it talks, it makes its own decisions
>and it's a girl
>time to summon your inner Captain Kirk
>you did plan on sampling the local cuisine, after all
>your return to the world made you realise that you were staring at her in silence for a few moments
>fuck, better recover from that
>you start to answer...
>>
>>25736497
[Stallion]
>I couldn't believe my eyes
>I was sat there, in that bar I had decided I'd start going to, having a light drink...
>but make no mistake: I was no floozy! I didn't go there to be picked up by some mare like some sort of object
>I had decided that it was high time for the mares of these places be put in their place!
>I would train myself and my liver, having light drinks like this one and gradually working my way up until I could "drink somepony under the table", as the saying was
>I would become so good that I would beat any mare to a drinking contest
>then, if any of them hit on me, I'd say that I would only go with them if they could win in a drinking contest against me
>and when I beat them, as I knew I would, I would stand victorious and they would be humbled and knocked down a peg
>that would teach them, trying to buy me a drink and get me intoxicated!
>but enough about another one of my brilliant plans to enact revenge on marekind, I just saw another atrocious act being commited by a mare!
>I heard rumours that an alien had appeared in Ponyville-
>oh no, not alien! A "non-Equestrian citizen"
>I didn't have anything against them, after all. I was very tolerent towards other cultures.
>I would be especially tolerent towards this one, as the rumours said he was a stallion!
>or at least a male of his species, whatever the word for that was. I would be sure to learn it as not to offend him.
>the poor thing, suddenly torn from his own lands and trapped in this mare's world against his will!
>I wanted to find him so that I could give him some much-needed emotional support, but I never did find him
>maybe he was avoiding a filthy stalker, or trying to find somewhere that could accept him for who he was
>the poor, poor thing. I wanted so much to find him so he could let it all out in private safety with me
>>
>>25736504
>even though stallions can easily be as tough (and much tougher) than mares, it's good for stallions to let go of their pent up emotions like that
>...uhhh...
>Oh, right! The thing that I saw!
>As I said, I was training myself up in a bar so that I could strike another blow for stallions everywhere, when I saw this vile act!
>everything started just fine: That newcomer walked in and ordered a drink
>when the barmare hesitated to bring him what he wanted I almost charged straight in, but he seemed to handle it fine
>maybe he saw me on his way in and it boosted his confidence, knowing that one of his fellowkind was there
>he took an impressive drink of cider almost as soon as it came to him
>No doubt he was also training himself to beat mares in drinking contests. Great minds really do think alike.
>maybe we could do that, together, after we became friends
>we would laugh and mock our fallen foes, as we further fight for social justice!
>my watching him was interupted by a mare sliding in next to you
>of course it was a mare; no stallion would be so rude as to interupt someone's thinking
>"Hey. Uh, What do you think of that alien over there?"
>Oh. My. Sun.
>did... did she just call him an "alien"?!
>that is SO xenophobic!
>she continues, completely unaware of her problematic behavior
>"You'd think a new guy to our world would see the sights instead of coming here and drinking, wouldn't you?"

DONE. That's what weeks of procrastination and "I'll write it when I'm feeling it" will get you.
>>
>>25736425
>That's not how a hymen or virginity works.
That's how it worked when the word was being used in medieval times. Virginity of the bride was the best thing they had for a paternity test. Few women back then were physically active enough to tear the hymen through physical activity. We've got a lot more female athletes nowadays.

If you want to use a strict, technical definition of a word, then you need to make clear what sense of the word you're using.

You can get some people who only define sex as sticking a penis in a vagina, and you can have people who have such a wide definition that someone fingering their own asshole counts.

If you're going to get a bee in your bonnet about someone clarifying what definition of "virgin" they're using, even after we've already established that there are several different definitions that people use, and that people have used throughout history as the use of the term gradually changed over time, then I can only conclude that you can't understand any viewpoint other than your own.

That Anon was trying to remove ambiguity, and understood that it exists. You're trying to introduce ambiguity and assert that it doesn't exist.

Given the many existing definitions of the word, clarification and implications that the clarification has ("Technically a virgin" has very different connotations than "techinical virgin", for example), spending one extra word to add that story value is a sensible thing to do.
>>
>>25736514
Love it, someone should punt the stallion
>>
Well alright, this was the rest I had in mind. Dunno how many more are interested.

>>25731798
>"Worried? Yeah I fucking bet those cunts are worried."
>Perfect! Was this so hard for Twilig-
>"Worried they can't find another limp dick fuccboi to fuck me over with whenever they get tired of stupid shit like love and a relationship!"
>Leo wraps his tail around Anon and pulls him close.
>Anon continues to scowl but tilts his head slightly so Leo can nuzzle him better.
"What are you saying?"
>"I'm saying that I'm not going home. I don't have a home. Not until I get to the Gryphonia anyway..."
"Sure you do, it's just a little messy inside, but that's no reason to not call it a home Nonny. And besides, the other girls are cleaning it up just for you, isn't that sweet of them?"
>Wait for it.
>Waaaaiiiiiit for iiiiiit.
>Waaa-
>"Wait for what?!"
>Oops, wrong text color.
"I'm waiting for you to crack a smile so can all go back to Ponyville happy as clams."
>Anon pinches the bridge of his nose, "We're going around in circles. Tell me Pinkie wh-"
"Only clams from Mane though! I don't trust how happy the other kinds of clams are.. Di-"
>"PInkie!" his shout is accented by a low growl from Leo.
*Growl*
>Oop wait, that was just your tummy.
>"Tell me something Pinkie... What is it like? To love someone, or someones, else?"
>You open your mouth wide to respond but find your brain is being a real lazy Larry.
>And nopony likes Larry, he smells like cheese all the time.
"I... I don't know. Can I pass?"
>"Let me tell you what I think it's like..."

>"You did WHAT!?"
>You wince from their unified shout.
>They really do make a great herd together, well except for the "breaking your human friends heart into a million itty bitty little pieces" thing.
"I uh, gave Nonny a detailed map to Gryphonia..." you squeak out.
>"WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"
>You pull your mane even further back than it's already been blown by their shouting, pulling harder and harder as the tension builds until...
>>
>>25736514
In the not too distant future, I see a fat stallion walking out of a bar with his horn rimmed glasses shoved up his ponut.
>>
>>25736664
Noooo everyone's going to ignore my story
>>
>>25736675
It's pretty hard to overlook a big giant block of solid green, chappy.
>>
>>25736664
Always interested
>>
>>25736701
I'm not actually worried. I read stuff all the time without replying to it, so I assume others are the same.
>>
>>25736664
*SNAP*
>It springs right back into place, no muss no fus-
>"My leg!"
>Oh hey, that's where Peggy's leg got off to!
>"Thanks Pinkie!" the pirate pony says, poking her head in through the broken window.
"Arrgh, ye be welcome ye ol' sea bitch."
>Peggy Leg giggles as she continues on her merry way.
>You look back to your friends with stunned looks on their faces.
"What? It's cool, I can say that to her. I'm one fourth pirate, it's not raci-"
>"No you dummy! You were supposed to bring Anon home! Not send him away with a map!" Rainbow growls.
>Oh right, Anon!
>Oh right... Anon...
>Your mane begins to sag, you flap your lips together to give the action a fitting sound effect.
"Well I did talk to him and... and..."
>Be strong filly, don't let them see you cry...
>You take in a deep breath and quickly exhale it to compose yourself.
"I did the right thing. Anon was really REALLY hurt, I'm talking way more than two bandaids worth of hurt. I sent him off with a smile on his face, I can sleep good at night with that. I hope you girls can too."

>>25736675
If you are Comfy, then I highly doubt it. I don't have more than these two posts, and everyone seems to like your take on the story, myself included. If you're Wasted then I wouldn't worry either, we love getting new peeps posting. There's always readers aplenty here too.

>>25736514
Y'know I had something of an idea with a stallion like this. Trotlr Trigger I think was the name I made up for him

Typically when writing you'd use "You" in place of "I" and you'd also try to avoid repeating your words as often as you have, but I think you've got a goal in mind with this so assuming I'm right you're fine. Just capitalization and punctuation wouldn't be a bad idea
>>
>>25736727
>>25736675
I want to see how both turn out
>>
>>25736727
>I don't have more than these two posts
>eternal_suffering.png
>>
File: 1443489128027.jpg (76 KB, 432x499) Image search: [Google]
1443489128027.jpg
76 KB, 432x499
>>25736664
>"I uh, gave Nonny a detailed map to Gryphonia..." you squeak out.
Damn Pinkie, what a bro. Sis.
>>
File: 1438711924214.png (660 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438711924214.png
660 KB, 1920x1080
>>25736727
>"I did the right thing. Anon was really REALLY hurt, I'm talking way more than two bandaids worth of hurt. I sent him off with a smile on his face, I can sleep good at night with that. I hope you girls can too."
The broest of bros. Sis's.
>>
>>25736727
>then I wouldn't worry either
Yeah, I was just kidding.
>Typically when writing you'd use "You" in place of "I"
What, you mean second person instead of first person? I thought about it, then decided against it. I wanted to see what it would be like, and kind of wanted to break the mould or something.
>and you'd also try to avoid repeating your words as often as you have
I don't remember the fine details of what I wrote, but I probably did do that a lot. I try to edit it differently but I guess it's hard sometimes.
>Just capitalization
I know, I was petty inconsistent with that. It's like I felt it shouldn't have happened unless there were going to be two sentences in the same line.
>punctuation
I probably fucked that too. I was planning on waited until I'd gone through it another couple of times, but it felt like someone needed to do something.
>>
>>25736514
Love it, Wasted. Needs more violence against stallions though. thank you for breaking through the bullshit these faggots are spewing.
>>
ATTENTION FAGGOTS

SHUT THE FUCK UP
NOBODY CARES

HUGS AND KISSES,
ANON
>>
>>25736664
>>25736675

Thank you Frosty, right now you are my island in a sea of dumb assholes. I like what you did with Pinkie.

Also sorry you missed out on quads.
>>
>>25736816
> I wanted to see what it would be like, and kind of wanted to break the mould or something.
Ha, and here I thought you were being cheeky. Making the Stallion be all self-centered, so much so that he's the only one who is in first person. Just wanting to be different is just as valid a reason as any though as long as it's readable, which it is.

> I try to edit it differently but I guess it's hard sometimes.
What I meant mostly was in your first two posts, you have a decent mix of words as the start of the line, but in the third post you begin with "I" about 3/4ths of the time. Just try to limit that (unless it was intentional like I had assumed it was) you did fine otherwise.

>It's like I felt it shouldn't have happened unless there were going to be two sentences in the same line.
Most people capitalize the start of a line, it's ultimately up to you, I happen to think it looks better personally, just like...

>I probably fucked that too. I was planning on waited until I'd gone through it another couple of times
I've seen writers do with or without punctuation in every line (hell I've switched now and again) so it's up to your preference, but I personally go with punctuation more often than not.

>>25736769
I know I know, the original idea was that the collab would've continued into this thread rather than branching like it did. I'm all for anyone else picking up from where I left off if there's anyone interested.

>>25736889
>>25736814
>>25736794
I'm glad you guys are digging Pank, she's my favorite pone to write. Well, actually it's more of a tie between her and Caramel, which I need to be getting back to so that's what I'll do.
>>
>>25737009
Oh boy! Can't wait to see more Ponk story! Caramel story's pretty good too! :)
>>
File: 1324966040173.jpg (9 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
1324966040173.jpg
9 KB, 185x185
>>25737205
>:)
>>
>>25735779
She better be careful. This is why Anon's herd left him.
>>
>>25737406
Jesus Christ did she eat a Ursa Major or something?
>>
>>25737406
fuck off back to your containment general, thanks
>>25736056
>>25736141
>>25736245
>>25736290
>>25736324
>>25736377
>>25736425
FAGGOTS
SHUT THE FUCK UP

CALM YOUR AUTISM
>>
>>25737765
The last post in that sequence was from over two hours ago. The situation was already resolved, dumbass.
>>
The scientific and official guidelines for virginity is anyone who browses or posts on any site or message board that has the word Chan in the name.
>>
>>25737765
>>25737809
Besides, you should know better. Calm your autism? Here? Do you even know where you are?
>>
So I blame Frosty, Shukaku and Comfy for this since it made me wanna write this up.

>So the good news, you don't have to clean up after three messy mares anymore
>The bad news? Those mares just decided to up and leave you because of some rumor that some other stallion in town was great in the sacl
>Apparently a year of love and affection meant nothing to them as you sit on a bench in the local park
>This was where you used to come to just be alone before they came along into your life
>They helped build you back up and made you feel like you belonged, but they just smashed everything you thought you had into bits
>They made it seem like such a normal thing to do as well, that you should have been happy they stuck with you for that long in the first place
>Covering your eyes with a hand so no one notices the tears you're shedding, you angle your face towards the sky as you take deep breathes
>You've spent the last hour running the questions and reasons in your head as to why they would just leave you like that
>But you just cannot understand why they would do such a thing like that, it's like you were just a convinient fuckable maid for them
>You might as well have just been that to them, telling you that they oved you just so you would do what they wanted
>Feeling your fingers going a bit numb from the way you've been clenching your free hand into a fist this entire time, you just let it go and sink into the bench
>Even when you arrived here, you didn't feel this lost or distraught
>"A-Anon?"
>"Why, whatever is the matter darling?"
>Moving your fingers to peek through them, you spy two of the friends of your previous herd
>One yellow pegasus called Fluttershy and one marshmellow unicorn by the named of Rarity
>Both of them look as though they have just come from their day at the spa, as far as you know that is what they did today
>>
>>25737949
"Nothing is the matter, Rarity, it's fine."
>Croaking out your words didn't convince them in the sightest as the two of them look at each other with worried expressions
>You didn't want them to, but they immediately sat on either side of you, Fluttershy gently patting you on the back
>"You don't have to tell us what is wrong if you don't want to Anon, but if you want to just vent it all out, then we're here to comfort you."
>Hearing this actually brings a small smile to your face
>Wiping the rest of the tears away from your eyes you heave a sigh as you prepare yourself to retell what transpired
"So it all started this morning when the gi- when 'they' got back after their morning run."

>You are the Anon a few hours ago, happy as can be as you cook up a decent scrambled egg breakfast for your herd
>Rainbow Dash and Applejack somehow managed to convince Twilight to go on their morning runs
>While it would be good for her in the long run, heh, it would be a shame to lose that wonderfully round rear of hers
>"Yoooooo! Guess which awesome mares have returned!"
>Hearing the athletic pegasus cheer out as they all arrived home makes you chuckle as you turn to the door
>Twilight is leaning against the couch and currently looking like she is about to throw up
>Meanwhile Applejack and Rainbow Dash casually take off their sweatbands before bumping their hooves together
>Walking over you pull Rainbow in close and give her a quick kiss on the lips
"So, did you show Twilight what it's like to be a strong and marely mare?"
>You smile at them, caressing Rainbow's back the way you know she likes but instead of the usual purring like noise from her she just slips out of your grasp
>"Yeah, uh Anon, we got news for you, you're out."
>...
>...what?
>>
File: bonbon extreme disapproval.gif (100 KB, 630x398) Image search: [Google]
bonbon extreme disapproval.gif
100 KB, 630x398
>>25737949
>So I blame Frosty, Shukaku and Comfy for this since it made me wanna write this up.
Those fuckers.
>>
>>25737959
"Out? What do you mean out?"
>"Well Sugarcube, you're a great mate and all, but you see we've found this other stallion and have decided to herd up with him instead."
>"And well, we also heard that they are an absolute beast in the sack as well."
>You stare at them unamused before you lightly pet Applejack on the head
>"Yeah, okay girls stop joking and hurry on to the table, your eggs are almost finished."
>Applejack bats your hoof away and stares into your eyes with a serious expression
>"We're being serious here Anon, we've found a much more agreeable mate that suits our standards."
>"You're cool and all, but this stallion apparently lasts for a minute, a minute! That's longer than any other stallion."
"H-Huh? But I-"
>"But you're not a pony Anon, and stallion's just have this sort of length that just, mhhhh!~"
>Twilight finally speaks up and what she utters just seals the deal
>They are serious, aren't they?
>"We know that this is sudden Anon, so I have actually prepared a little schedule, if you pack up and leave now you can be gone by the time we show our new stallion this place."
>Twilight magics over a piece of paper with simple instructions and a timetable
>"Oh, and if you could just make sure the place is tidy before you leave that would be wonderful, we'll be back and we expect everything to be spotless and you gone when we're back."
>Waving at you like nothing was weird they all sauntered out of the door, closing it behind them
>>
>>25737975
>"Oh that is just awful of them to do, I didn't know they could just do that to you Anon."
>Fluttershy who had beeen rubbing your shoulder to help you calm down while you told them the story, brings her body close to hug your side
>"Well technically they could Fluttershy."
>The look you shoot Rarity makes her jump in her seat and she lets out a small 'eep' before she blushes
>"S-Sorry Anonymous darling, I mean that it isn't unheard of for a herd to go from one stallion to another, but I thought that they wouldn't do that to you, you all seemed like such a cute herd."
"Well I don't want to hear anything about those fucking bitches right now, I just want.....I just want to be alone right now."
>The rage had buit up very quickly as you spoke, but just as quickly subsided as the sadness came back in full force
>"But sometimes those are the times when we need somepony to talk to, or to just be with."
>Fluttershy has moved to gently petting you on the head now, speaking softly so that she didn't upset you
>Honestly, you really appreciate this right now, her voice and actions are actually helping to calm you down
>"Look, if you want to stay away from them for a while I'm sure you could stay at the boutique for a little while, or even Fluttershy could offer you a room at her cottage."
>Looking up to Rarity she is smiling softly, trying to help you feel better too
>They're actually taking your side on this and trying to help in their way
"Thanks Rarity, I might take you up on that offer, but I uh might need to ask for a favour from you."
>Wiping some tears from your eyes you laugh softly, feeling as though you haven't laughed in years
>"W-What would that be Anon?"
"I might need some new clothes, I kind of left them all over the cottage and don't want to go back."

And that is all I have, I might continue it later if you guys want me to.

>>25737971
Yeah, I hate/love those wonderful assholes
>>
>>25737922
that's why i said calm your autism, of course i know where we are
4chan
the /mlp/ board
the board full of autism
>>
>>25737990
Do you really have to ask if we want you to continue? Of course we want you to keep going, faggot! You write good green.
>>
>>25737990
Moar?
>>
File: 1416369561555.png (213 KB, 729x943) Image search: [Google]
1416369561555.png
213 KB, 729x943
>>25738028
>>25738037
Oh you guys, you're the reason I want to write here. Okay I've got some more in me and I'll write up some more, it may be a while before it comes up though.
>>
>>25737975
>"And well, we also heard that they are an absolute beast in the sack as well."
Well, shit. At least they're informing Anon before they actually screw the new guy, so it's not the absolute worst possible thing.

>>25737990
>I might continue it later if you guys want me to.
Please do so. Green with this awful an introduction really needs some uplifting good news and positive developments. The sooner the better, to stop a decline from going too far.
>>
>>25738083
Please, do more of this. Also more prison green, and at least a little Anon on Spitfire lewd.
>>
>>25737990
>>25738145

>"And here is your serving Sir Bearington, and here is yours Anon, eat up!"
>Clapping her hooves together, Fluttershy smiles after she had set down the food while you sit at a table with Sir Bearington
>He's been a pretty chill fellow and even lets you use him as a pillow on some nights
>When you took Fluttershy up on her offer to stay with her for the time being, this guy took an instant liking to you and happily let you stay in his room
>For a bear, he surprisingly has a clean little shack in Fluttershy's back yard, not too mention he will happily carry you around
>Acting like a small child and playing with this awesome bear has really helped you feel better this past week
>It has indeed been a week since that incident
>Apparently Rarity and Fluttershy haven't told the girls where you were, they didn't need to since it seems they all but forgot about you
>Good riddance, however Pinkie seemed a bit upset that they ditched you, even going so far as to throw you a special party
>Her very first party where no one was invited except herself and one other person
>It ended up being a rather lazy event, you and her on the couch as you watch tv and eat snacks
>So far out of the six elements, three have been pretty dang awesome while the other half have earned the right to not even be thought about
>"Are the hay bacon and eggs to your liking Anon?"
>Floating in the air, Futtershy questions you on her culinary skills as she hides her embarrassed look behind a silver tray she was holding
"They are lovely Fluttershy, thank you very much."
>She does a little loop in the air as she lets out a very excited 'YES' before realizing what she did and zooms off into the kitchen
>Hearing a rumbling to your left it seems that Sir Bearington is already done with his meal and has taken to gently settling into your side and resting
"You're just like a big lap dog buddy."
>>
>>25738213
I think I mentioned this but the Prison Green is on hold for now. And in terms of Anon on Spitfire, I am not sure how to write the lewd right so until I am confident I won't write that piece of green just yet, hope you don't mind.
>>
>>25738221
I didn't expect such a Fast update from Slow Non.

But I'm definitely not complaining.
>>
>>25737990
I love the feels
>>
>>25732423
>"Fluttershy come on Sis don't do this to us, to me! What happened to junior speedsters sticking together?"
"Um...you did all that stuff with G-Gilda w-when it came to flying things..."
>"Well yeah cuz you couldn't keep up, but we still went to flight camp!"
"Only when my parents forced me too..."
>Rainbow face hooves with a clop.
>"Look are you gonna help me get Anon's dick or not?"
>"You realize I am RIGHT here, right?"
>Anon squeezes you a bit from Rainbow's talking.
>U-unf...wait no!
>Not the time for lewd thoughts!
>"Not now Anon, the mare's are talking. I'll spot you on trying to get your own colt Fluttershy, what about that Thunderlane fella? I bet he could really make ya rumble."
>Poker face at the max at seeing Rainbow's suggestive eyebrows you hide your face in Anon's chest.
>"Hey stop that! That's my spot!"
>"Well too bad Rainbow Dyke you just got vacated, just like you did to me so there!"
>"Ugh why you have to be such a mare at times!"
>"Because I can you sexist gay rights symbol!"
"A-anon?"
>You can see steam rising from Anon's head as he is nose to snout with your sorta kinda friend whose heart is in the right place, but her mouth isn't
>"Huh? What's up?"
"C-can we go h-home? P-please? I d-don't want to see y-you two fight, so c-can you stop?"
>Wow you're on a roll, you would have just squeaked that out!
>Rainbow starts to open her mouth again before Anon closes it shut with his hoof spiders.
>"No, stop it, she said stop fighting, you should respect that of a friend. I am currently dealing with a hang over, I am no mood for your shit, Twilight's shit and Applejack's shit. Now go home, think about what you did that was wrong and come back when you want to be a civilized pone."
>Rainbow's eyes are wide as are yours as you see Anon lay into her in such a relativly civil manner, he only used the words poo three times!
>With a pop Anon let's Rainbow go and you see her slowly land on the ground.
>"Are you su-"
>"Yes, God Rainbow, please just go
>>
>>25738221
Good stuff, Slownon.
>>
>>25738280
>>25738221
So much good green that I'm running out of gold stars to hand out
>>
>>25738280
You too, Comfy
>>
>>25738280
>You feel really bad for Rainbow, she was just trying to make it up to Anon.
>In her own way.
>Even if it wasn't going as well as she'd hope.
>Look your the element of kindness, not honesty that's Applejack's thing.
>Rainbow takes off then with her signature rainbow trail following after her, but mixed amongst the colors were small droplets of rain water.
>You think.
>Before you can say anything Anon hefts you up onto his shoulders.
>"Sorry arm was getting tired."
"O-oh no i-it's fine."
>Not really, you're still a bit...messy.
>You hope he doesn't notice.
>Your house comes into view and you work up the courage to talk to Anon.
"Anon?"
>"What's up buttercup?"
"Um, I know you're upset, but d-don't you think y-you were a l-little bit harsh on h-her?"
>Anon pauses before picking you up to set you on the ground in front of your cottage.
>"Hrm, lemme think."
>Anon strokes his chin in thought as his eyebrows squish together like fuzzy caterpillars.
>"Nope!"
"N-not even a little!?"
>"Nuhuh, as a matter of fact."
>Anon holds his fist before you.
>"Here is the amount of fucks I care to give about her and the other two right now."
>He slowly opens his hoof spiders and...
"Anon there's nothing there..."
>"Exactly!"
"...Oh I get it, wait Anon! They still c-cared about you though."
>Anon stands up to his full height from setting you down, "Look can we discuss this inside? The sun is burning my eyes at the moment and trying to focus on you is like sticking knives in the burning that is my eye sockets."
>Oh no!
"I-I'm sorry here come inside."
>"Giggidty."
>Turning to look back at Anon with a queer glance you shake your head before trotting inside.
"Make yourself at h-home Anon, did you have a-anything planned?"
>"Aside from sleeping this headache off, no, not really."
"I s-still want to talk about the g-girls..."
>Sighing Anon sits down on your couch an arm thrown over his eyes to block the light you suppose.
>You'd thought he went to sleep from how still he was
>>
so much green not enough love to give to all the writefriends
>>
File: 1449204956837.jpg (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449204956837.jpg
87 KB, 600x450
>>25738401
>>Look your the element of kindness, not honesty that's Applejack's thing.
>Your
>>
>>25738428
Odin's eye, that picture is terrifying
>>
>>25738233
Well, you could skip past the lewd and move on to the after if you're having trouble with it.
>>
>>25738363
>>25738353
Danke!Also I AM SUPER NOT COMFY RIGHT NOW

>"Shy, have you ever taken care of wolves before?"
>Wolves?
>He can't mean timber wolves can he?!
"U-um what k-kind?"
>"There's usually a bunch of different breeds, but they are all the same mostly...Alasken, timber, coyote, jackel I guess..."
"I thought there were only timber wolves?"
>"What? Now I know your joking, you only have one breed here?"
>Wait.
"Anon are you talking about dogs?"
>"...You know what, yeah sure dogs, wild dogs, but still dogs."
>You let out a happy little dance at the question.
"Oh I've worked on tons of different dogs, once I even got to work with Cerberus and a Two Headed Dutchound!"
>Anon peeks at eye at you from under his arm with the look of disbelief and surprise.
>"...Remind me to ask about that, but the point I was getting at."
>Adjusting the arm back over his eyes Anon shifts lower on the couch.
>"Was that humans and dogs are pretty similar, especially about mating habits, we stick to one other for life, maybe with a few others, but they are together for life."
"I remember that, you had mentioned that to Twilight once."
>More like Twilight got drunk one night and kept bragging about it to you and the rest of the girls.
>That's what caused Applejack and Rainbow Dash to try testing Anon.
>Then Twilight found out about it and let them herd with her.
>You wanted to too...
>"Yeah, so them just up and leaving like that...it hurt, it hurt because I think they didn't even mean it when they said I love you."
>Oh the poor colt...
>You can hear him sniff under his arm.
>"God I'm pathetic..."
>What the girls did to him.
>It really rustles your feathers!
>Hopping up atop of the colt you tap his arm.
"No you're not mister!"
>"Fluttershy?"
"You're a good colt, kind too and and I know what the girls did was terrible and they should feel bad about it, but they need to be given a chance to fix their mistake!"
>"But I..."
>>
File: 1446264962811.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1446264962811.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>>25738487
>>"What? Now I know your joking, you only have one breed here?"
>your
Stop hurting me on purpose
>>
>>25738487
Don't do it Anon, don't give in. Those whorses aren't worth it.
>>
>>25738487
"And you shouldn't feel bad about them leaving, well I mean you should because you loved them, but if they are going to be mean you shouldn't give them any mind, but...but..."
>You whine under your breath the steam that had kept you going now gone under Anon's incredelous stare.
"I-I'm sorry, I just...you looked so sad and I wanted to make you feel better..."
>A wane smile spreads across Anon's face.
>"Aw, Shy..."
>You let out a gasp as Anon wraps you in a hug the scent of cider on him so strong even after last night.
>"You're doing the best you can, look you even let me stay here while me and the girls are fightin', if that's not trying to help I don't know what is."
>He pulls back and boops your nose.
>"So don't you worry your little head about it, alright?"
"Um...okay, d-do you want to sleep in my bed?"
>You flush at your wording.
"I-I meant if you wanted to sleep somewhere comfortable! L-Like my bed, because I-I won't be in it because I have things to do! Animal related things! That aren't you I mean. Um..."
>You whine as you cover your face with your hooves.
>Oh Celestia, he's going to think you're such a colt...
>"I think I got what you meant Shy, and yes I'd like the bed if you're not going to use it."
"Really?!"
>Anon's nodding, he's not whistling his struggle snuggle whistle or looking put out or anything!
>He even looks grateful!
>Colts are so hard to understand.
>Anon sits up then and pets your mane a bit.
>Oooh my, that feels wonderful...
>"I"ll just head up and get some more sleep, thanks again Shy."
"Oh no p-problem Anon, I'm j-just glad to be of help."
>Watching his hunched over form tumble up the stairs you let out a breath you hadn't realized you had been holding.
>Well, Mom would be proud at least, you have a colt in your house, in your bed even!
>Not that you'll get any snuggle times since you're too nice to even try.
>Oh well...
>"Fluttershy, why is there some kind of lotion bottle in the bed?"
>...
>Oh butter biscuits...
"Hoofcare!"
>>
>>25738221

>It's been a week and a half now since you were abandoned by your herd
>You're not going to lie, it hurt, a lot
>But staying at Fluttershy's has really been helping to ease the pain, and you can't but smile everytime Fluttershy does something adorable
>Today you and her are on your way to Rarity's, after you made sure to throw all of your clothing around in what used to be your home after you made sure to not clean up, you wouldn't feel right wearing them at all
>Luckily for you Rarity understood, but due to a commission she got, she was unable to work on anything until now
>It'd be great to finally wear something other than this white t-shirt and brown pants combo
>They have been washed so they don't get stinky, but wearing the same thing over and over again irritates you for some reason
>"I'm so happy that Sir Bearington has really taken a shine to you, it's like she has her own cub to look after."
>So that was another thing, Sir Bearington turned out to be a girl bear, but she just prefers to be 'Sir Bearington'
>You're not going to judge a bear on what they want to be called, she's been a great bear and secondary caretaker
>Bringing you fish every now and then, keeping some of the dangerous critters in the Everfree away during your walks and even letting you ride on her back sometimes
>"I'm just happy that she hasn't tried to pick you up with her teeth, that would be just awful and...oh, oh my."
>Fluttershy stops in her tracks as she spots something, but before you can look at what she staring at she pulls you into a side street
>"S-Sorry Anon, but I think it would be really for the best if we uh avoid the main road and take a super fun stealthy way to Rarity's."
>Trying her best to keep a straight face she motions for you to come along with her
>You have a feeling as to what she saw but you appreciate that she didn't want you to see them
>>
We need one where he reacts with rage, when they come begging: he throws Applejack through the wall; Rainbow through the window; and Twilight through the roof.

Outside, rattled, none of them understand what just happened; Rainbow flies back through her hole to 'lay down the law'... and is abruptly thrown through the other, now-broken window.

Anon trashes the house, and they wince when they hear all the breakage.

>Twilight giggles nervously, wincing as a particularly resounding crash and another bout of inventive cussing echoes throughout the house.
>"Maybe we should come back later."
>Applejack looks at Twilight, deadpan.
>"Ya think?"
>Suddenly, Rainbow groans and manages to stagger upright on all four hooves.
>"Pink... fluffy unicorns... dancing... rainbows."
>And then she falls back flat on her back, one hoof weakly twitching in the air.
>>
>>25738586
Aight I'm out of juice and I have shit i need to wake up to do tommorrow, hope you enjoyed the little joke at the end, nighty night you sissies.
>>
>>25738474
You should play the left 4 dead mod that replaces all the common infected with teletubbies. It's even worse.

I think I saw a little bit of that show as a kid when I was trying to watch daytime tv when sick. The actual show itself is pretty fucking unsettling and deeply frightening. It's even worse when you've got a minor fever.

It gets into uncanny valley when you add imagination to the mix.
>>
>>25738591
Well, he already did rage pretty good in uh ... the one story. The chain one, I think?
He tossed Twilight through a window and kicked Dash into a tree.
>>
>>25738612
Nah, homie. I'm good. I'd never sleep again
>>
File: 1426053440349.png (376 KB, 700x923) Image search: [Google]
1426053440349.png
376 KB, 700x923
>Herd kicks Anon out for some wannabe.
>He says "Fuck it, I'm taking this grudge to the grave."
>He skips town.
>They realize that the new stallion is a huge downgrade and ditch him for Anon.
>He's gone though.
>After searching, they find him in some in Canterlot.
>He's now with a mare/herd far more powerful/important/sympathetic to his plight(Or a combo thereof)
>New herd/mare didn't take human brand love and loyalty for granted. Totally unwilling to let Anon go.
>Wat do?
>>
>>25738655
stay with new herd duh
>>
>>25738655
>The princesses have to form a different herd for political reasons
> Anon is devastated this is happening again
>>
>>25738588
>You are Alpha Mare Fluttershy Extreme!
>Well, not as alpha, extreme or as marely as you may want exactly
>But that ain't so bad, you like the things you like, even if that makes you more colt-ish
>Gently making sure to keep a steady pace in front of your good friend Anon, you lead him to Rarity's
>You took him to the less than travelled side roads, you know them inside and out since they helped you avoid having to walk where everypony can stare at you
>Anon's old herd was just ahead of you two a few seconds ago, they were chatting up some stallion it seemed, must be the one they left poor Anon for
>After looking after the poor dear for the last week, you don't understand why they of all mares would want to leave him
>He is quite marely for a colt, which is strangely appealing in its' own wa-
>Fluttershy no! He is your friend, and you're not going to try to take advantage of Anonymous like that
>He may be single now but he still needs time to soothe his feelings
>While you were lost in your thoughts you failed to notice the boutique getting closer until you ended up going right into the wall

>You are Anonymous
>And you just watched Fluttershy float into Rarity's shop
>Well, not into per say, she more so floated into a wall
>You tried to stop her but she wasn't listening and now she was rubbing her nose as a few tears built up in her eyes
>Reaching out you pulled her in close, hugging her gently as you pat her on the head
"There, there Fluttershy, you're not hurt are you?"
>What you get is a small squeak of a reply before she slowly nods her head

And that's all from me today. I hope you all enjoy it and I will work on it later. However my laptop or at least my laptop charger seems to be freaking out so I won't be doing any writing until I get this cleared up.
>>
>>25738655
>Wat do?
If we're working with what appears to be the herd-mare member archetype, then we can break it down to Rainbow, Twilight, and AJ.
Twilight will see it as something she's fucked up, and won't rest until she's solved her perceived problem.
Rainbow will see it as a challenge as well as an insult ("He chose THOSE WHORSES over the Dash?!"), and will do her best to win Anon over using the body she's so proud about.
AJ will either respect Anon's wishes and go home, or else will see his behaviour as "colty nonsense" and wants Anon to stop. Thinks he just had a tantrum and ran away to pick up the easiest mares as foalish revenge against them, and AJ ain't having NONE of that.

tl;dr: hilarity
>>
>>25738691
can't wait for more
>>
File: broken heart.jpg (60 KB, 601x604) Image search: [Google]
broken heart.jpg
60 KB, 601x604
>>25738673
>A villain of the worst sort is born.
>>
>>25738691
>However my laptop or at least my laptop charger seems to be freaking out so I won't be doing any writing until I get this cleared up.

It's like there's something about writing mlp stories that causes computers to malfunction.
>>
>>25737975
>"You're cool and all, but this stallion apparently lasts for a minute, a minute! That's longer than any other stallion."

Is this before or after Anon has fucked these pones raw into the ground to the point that they are losing their damn minds from the fact they can't get Anon to cum yet?

Because I am imagining Anon telling them
>TOP
>KEK
>GET
>REKT
>>
its a sea of green

an endless sea
>>
>>25738691
>Letting go of her and waiting as she floats away you open the door for her before you both stride in
>You immediately feel a bit awkward when you spot the sight in front of you
>Not too far from you is what is referred to as the residential disaster trio of Ponyville
>And one of them is the younger sister of someone from your old herd and another is the fangirl of another mare
>What you weren't expecting Applebloom to do however was jump at the sight of seeing you and rush towards you with a big smile
>"Anon! Oh thank goodness it's you."
"Huh? What doo you mean by that Applebloom?"
>"Well it's just that the new colt that Applejack has is sooooooo boring and stupid, he doesn't even want to play with me like you did."
>Despite how happy she is, her words still sting a bit
>"Tatata, Applebloom, please don't mention such a thing to Anonymous like that, haven't you ever heard of tact?"
>Rarity picks up Applebloom with her magic and sets her down near her friends, Sweetie Belle is giggling and Scootaloo is just not even caring
>Strange, Scootaloo used to want to hang out with yo- oh, she only thought you were cool cause you were in a herd with Rainbow Dash
>That.....That actually hurts as well, you don't fully understand why but it does
>"Tact? What do you mean, I was just trying to tell Anon that the AJ's ne-"
>And at that Rarity closes Applebloom's mouth with her magic
>"Okay then, Sweetie Belle, please take your crusader friends upstairs and how about you show them that new game system mummy and daddy got you."
>At the mention of games the three fillies instantly forget your presence and gallop up the stairs
>"I'm dreadfully sorry about that Anonymous dear, fillies these days just don't now any manners."
"It's uh, it's okay Rarity, let's just get this moving please?"
>Sensing that it would be best to not dwell on the issue, Rarity hums a little tune as she begins moving over some stuff
>>
>>25738673
Just order whoever if trying to make these demands an example.

"Cel, Lu, I'd like it if you have these troublemakers beheaded.."
>"(Shocked horse noises."
"I'll consider it my birthday gift this year from both of you..."
>"(Agreeable noises."

Anon as Cersei Lannister is kinda scary.
>>
>>25738794
>"So, even though I have your measurements, I do have to measure you again darling, just to mdouble check to see if anything has changed."

Screw it, decided to post the rest of what I had on me. But hey if anyone knows anything about possible laptop chargers not working I'd love to hear it.
Under spoiler to not annoy anyone
Even though it's plugged in, it tells me that my laptop is plugged in but not charging at all. And sometimes the light that tells me it is plugged in/charging with go off and turn back on a few seconds later and the beep of it goes off. But it still won't charge.
>>
File: ELE.gif (35 KB, 533x559) Image search: [Google]
ELE.gif
35 KB, 533x559
>>25738655
Send in an application.
>>
>>25738794
Always a good feel to get more
>>
>>25738817
I had a similar problem once. Laptop works when plugged in but won't charge? I needed to replace the battery.
If your laptop has gone two or three years since the battery was replaced, it might be time to buy a new one. They have a limited lifespan.
>>
>>25738591
>We need one where he reacts with rage
Well, sure, but I'm with >>25738623 in that we've already had a bit of a raging anon. Not that I'm saying more cartoon violence is bad.

I want to see one where he gets a new herd, the old one comes crawling back, and he only allows it on a trial basis under some ridiculous restrictions.

>>25738655
I'll go with this idea. The ridiculous restrictions are that the old herd is trialed as subs in gradually more demeaning S&M roles. The intent is that Anon and the new herd are just trying to set up a situation that will drive the old herd off for good and stop bothering them.

Anon is fueled by the grudge and is just trying to do this to slowly burn away his grudge. The game is that if they stick around long enough that his grudge is gone and he can still feel some of the magic, he'll let them back in.

Anon's new mare / herd, however, just wants to rub the old herd's collective noses in how much they screwed up, and how much better they are at holding on to a catch. They don't really think the old herd is willing to stick around long enough to make it back into Anon's good graces.

It's those social climber socialite instincts acting up, mixed with a hefty dose of aggressive protectiveness of her current beau and trying to wreak vengeance for past wrongs.

Plot twist: the old herd seems to be sticking around longer than the new one expected. If their stubbornness manages to outlast Anon's grudge, then they'll have lost face, which they don't think they can afford to do.

This gives you an initial vengeful push from Anon with amused gloating from the new herd, with a gradually more hostile new herd who knows how to make the situation for the old herd worse, since she's got a better grip on pony/mare psyche.
>>
>>25738868
Hmm, thanks for the advice buddy. I might need to look into finding a new battery for this, and since I am a dunce I don't know where to acquire one.
>>
File: 17266.png (81 KB, 533x454) Image search: [Google]
17266.png
81 KB, 533x454
I just want to watch Equestria burn.
>>
>>25738817
Top work.
>>25738868
What this Anon said. I have a 5-year-old laptop that has the same problem. Good luck.

>>25738890
Just check out a Best Buy or Future Shop or some other place where they sell a bunch of computer stuff. A new battery should cost about $40-60.
>>
>>25738872
Make it happen?
>>
File: yeahhhhh.gif (727 KB, 100x102) Image search: [Google]
yeahhhhh.gif
727 KB, 100x102
>>25738949
This will be excellent for me, a guy who has about 80 bucks to live off of every fortnight.

But I have read and seen some of the stuff you've posted AnalplugAnon, good work, it's been enjoyable to read.
>>
>Anon goes off to do post-breakup Anon things
>Ponies get worried because he's been gone for an exceedingly long time.
>Princesses send out the guard to try and recover Equestria's resident alien.
>Find out he's somewhere in the badlands deep in Changeling territory.
>Princesses and mane 6 flip their shit and start making plans to infiltrate and get Anon back.
>Meanwhile Anon is playing vidya and Hyperspace Hyperwars with his newfound bro Nerdalis.
>>
>>25738872
You could make it so that the day after his herd left him, he already has a new herd. He isn't even upset they're gone and it bothers them.
>>
>>25738992
I am more than alright with this, someone other than me who has more time and a not shitty laptop, please get on this.
>>
>>25738992
I'd read it.
>>
>>25738992
Get writing anon
>>
>>25738487
>"Anon are you talking about dogs?"
There are Diamond Dogs.
>>
>>25738817
>>25738868
Worse comes to worse you might have to just keep the thing plugged in and treat it as a mobile desktop
>>
File: slownon.jpg (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
slownon.jpg
101 KB, 400x400
>>25738970
Well, shit. Just tape the charging cord to your laptop to make sure it doesn't fall out and turn your computer off. Again, that is what we did to my 5-year-old laptop.

Thank you, Slownon. The feeling is mutual. I don't know when you can be back, but I await your return.
>>
>>25738992
>>"Sir Anonymous? My Queen? There are visitors who demand to see you at once."
>"Fuck off! We've been doing this one level for like three hours and we're right near the end."
"Yeah, tell them that the Queen and I will be out right after this next checkpoint."
>>
>>25738213
And here is something for you buddy, a very shitty, non-canon one shot because I am bored as fuck

>It's a nice and sunny day in Ponyville, which is exactly why you're currently resting on the couch in your new home
>It took a lot of convincing but Spitfire and Applejack eventually settled on something
>What you didn't expect was for them to literally pick up Spitfire's mansion and plop it down near the Apple Farm
>And well, it didn't take long for Spitfire and Applejack to get friendy, really friendly if the sight in front of you is any indication
>"Whoa nelly, I didn't know you had quite that kind of tongue on you Spit, you're making me feel all tingly~"
>"Heh, well you know Anon and I can't resist these applebucking hips of yours, so big and juicy~"
>A resounding spank and moan ring out in the lounge as your two marefriends 69 each other right in front of you
>Why aren't you joining in and fucking them like there was no tomorrow?
>"Come on Applebloom! I'm trying to move as fast as I can, w-why are you, unf, moving so slow?"
>" I can't help it, B-Bro's thingy just feels so good that I wanna take my time!"
>Well, because there are two little fillies currently scissoring with your dick right now
>God you love the fact that this was their idea when they said that you should all have a family fun night
>>
File: laptop-dc-jack-repair-gurgaon.jpg (28 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
laptop-dc-jack-repair-gurgaon.jpg
28 KB, 270x200
>>25738817
One other thing may be the DC jack that the charger plugs into the computer. If you have one similar to pic related, something may have come loose or the metal prong may be damaged/disconnected.
>>
>>25739106
dat filly action
Shit, friend, I am eager as FUCK to see the next for realzies Sitting story update.
>>
>>25739126
Hmmm, that may be it as well. I have that kind of DC jack, but I don't know how I would go about checking it myself. I'll take my laptop down to a store when I get money to get it checked out.
>>
>>25739154
I plan on finishing the Twibro update and maybe some more of the herd leaving stuff before even thinking of doing mroe Sitting green.

I do have some ideas of what I want to do and most of it is dumb and silly shit. So look forward to that instead of lewd stuff.
>>
>>25739165
That's cool. Twibro is equally as good.
>>
>>25739157
One thing I noticed was the symptoms you showed. You're plugged in but doesn't charge. If you have to hold the wire down in the socket for it to start charging, then I think it's a good sign of a DC jack failure. I made the repair myself before and it cost a few dollars for the jack (get the right one for your comp model), a few for the solder and had a soldering iron laying around. There are videos and instructions all around, but the biggest thing is a) getting the motherboard out in one piece and b) making sure you're grounded and not generating any static electricity to short out the components and c) document when you take out the screws which ones are what and where they go (makes re-assembly much easier). It'll help if you have another device or a print out of where all the screws hold together the casing/hold in the motherboard.
>>
>>25739199
I don't have to hold it in though. And even when the laptop is still it will sometimes become unplugged when it isn't and then immediately come back on sometimes.
>>
>>25739096
This is too good for no one to pick up...
>>
>>25739229
Hmm...maybe this site may narrow it down a bit: http://www.laptoprepair101.com/troubleshoot-laptop-battery-charging-problems/

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404104,00.asp
>>
File: 1447382263971.png (355 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1447382263971.png
355 KB, 1280x640
>>25738655
I don't plan on continuing this. Probably.

“So, after thoroughly stomping on his heart, nearly breaking him, you wish to have him back? Why? Because the grass wasn’t greener on the other side? Because you’re selfish?”
>The biting questions echos in the dark, empty throne room.
>Eyes that same color as the ocean frozen over regard the three ponies in front of them with distaste.
>The rainbow one attempts to meet the gaze, but quickly falters.
>The farmer puts up a better strong front, but the trembles that run up and down her frame are plenty visible.
>The last, the student, simply stares at the ground, as if knowing she’s already defeated.
>Princess Luna leans back on the throne, easing her glacial glare only the slightest of margins and bathing her face in the light of her namesake.
>Twilight raises her head and looks between her friends, each one holding unsure expressions. She looks up at the foreboding mare of the night, answer on her lips.
>”NEVER!” Luna screams shrilly, rattling the windows and cutting off Twilight before a single word could escape.
>All three recoil, unprepared for the sudden fury.
>”You dare?” The Lunar Princess growls, rising from the throne and slowly prowling forward. “You dare come here to MY castle? To try and take back what you so readily discarded? To once again use until something better happens by? To take him from his happy home with mine sister and I?”

1/3
>>
>>25739293
>Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack flinch with each damning accusation.
>”We just did the same thing that any other mares would!” Rainbow finally explains, shaking off her fright and replacing it with indignation. “Yeah, we made a mistake. The new guy was trash and Anon was kicked out unfairly. But that’s done. We’re here to fix everything! He’s ours!” She says, walking forward with her wings extended challengingly.
>Luna snarls and surges forward with supernatural speed, crossing the distance between her and Rainbow in a split-second.
>The pegasus, for all her touted speed, does not even get to yelp before she’s on her back, at the mercy of the furious alicorn.
>Mercy that seems to be exhausted.
>”Yours!?” Luna rages, her face nary an inch from the terrified pegasus. “The selfishness and degeneracy of the new era once again earns my disgust. You treat him as an object, a trophy!” The alicorn screams.
>Rainbow can only whimper.
>Both Twilight and Applejack can only watch, rooted to their spots with shock.
>The princess raises her head and backs up a halfstep, letting Rainbow scramble to the safety of her friends and regain her angry expression.
>”You’ve come all this way for naught,” Luna starts, her bloodcurdling glare intensifying. “Mine sister and I have spent many weeks breaking the shell of ice Anonymous has encased himself in. I will not let him go so easily.”

2/3
>>
File: 1447057884981.png (904 KB, 814x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447057884981.png
904 KB, 814x1024
>>25739302
>The fearsome visage of the princess softens, falling into an expression of serene contentment. “He is different, and not just in appearance.” She says, voice tender. “The way he speaks, the way he moves, the way he bonds with others… The way he loves. It’s all so familiar, yet so unique, so wholesome. Even before he agreed to be the mate of my sister and I, I found myself smiling more. Celestia smiled more. Feelings of negativity seemed so muted that it’s almost as if they never existed. And now that we have pledged to spend our lives together…”
>The alicorn’s lips twitch upward. “I cannot live without that feeling…”
>Twilight gulps. “B-but the law states..!”
>Her eyes return to being twin chips of ice with such speed one would doubt that they were any different a moment ago.
>The purple mare falls silent, interrupted once again.
>Said eyes scan over the mares. One scowling, one blank, and one
>”If you came here to take him, then you failed before you even entered the door.”

3/3
>>
>>25739246
I'll give it a shot. Anybody else is welcome to pick up where I leave off, too.

>You are Butlerpone, captured slave and overall well-treated servant to your Queen.
>You've delivered the Element's message to the Queen and her consort, as ordered.
>And now it is up to you to return with your Queen's response.
>The Elements have been seated by a few changeling drones, and snacks have been served.
>You notice that the purple one, the orange one, and the blue one aren't eating.
>Are the snacks not good enough?
>You'll be punished for this.
>They'll put you in a thong and march you around the hive like some kind of sex object.
>And the-Ahem!
>You deliver the message in a dignified and professional manner.
"My Queen and her quest, Sir Anonymous, regret to inform you that they are in an intensely important meeting at the moment, and they will be with you as soon as their schedule allows."
>The next thing you know, you are being pressed against the wall with magic, and your guests are running through the hive.
>You're going to be on stripper duty for SURE after this.

>You are Twilight Sparkle, up-fucker of relationships.
>If you had known that Anon would have taken a break-up this badly, you would have eased him into it.
>Rarity warned you that colts are delicate, but you just thought she was being sexist again.
>You can only imagine the horrors that dear, sweet Anon is facing right now.

>You are Anon.
>You are playing Haylo 5 with your new best friend/fuck buddy, Chrysalis.
>This is the happiest you've been in months.
>>
>>25739317
>you will never tell Queen Nerdalis that her glasses look good on her
>you will never help her find her retainer that she somehow managed to lose in the couch cushions
>you will never go shopping for bootleg Hyperspace Hyperwars recast miniatures together
YLIV?
>>
>>25739356
>>you will never go shopping for bootleg Hyperspace Hyperwars recast miniatures together

Think Nerdalis would be enough of a bitch that she makes some of the changelings take the form of the minis so she and Anon can play the games?
>>
>>25739379
>You will never play a round of full-scale HSHW with changelings as life-sized miniatures
>>
File: 1447556724247.png (1 MB, 2677x2417) Image search: [Google]
1447556724247.png
1 MB, 2677x2417
>>25739313
RARE WRITEFAG
A
R
E

Also pls do more.
>>
>>25739313
10/10 would feel again
>>
File: john07.jpg (110 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
john07.jpg
110 KB, 700x394
>>25738970
What is this? A mountain man for ants?
>>
>>25739313
Please good sir, do continue with this.
>>
>>25738872
>The ridiculous restrictions are that the old herd is trialed as subs in gradually more demeaning S&M roles
Train them right, and they can be trusted this time.
>>25738993
"You can return to me as slaves, or not at all."
>>
>>25738817
If its a Dell, then your problem is that you're using a Dell. Dell hates 3rd party adapters with a passion and has something in place to detect them and refuse to charge with them. Occasionally, this detection falsely identifies Dell brandname adapters as well.

It could also be a bad battery.
>>
File: 1417556025946.png (277 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1417556025946.png
277 KB, 500x480
>>25739877
>>
File: 1446619888515.png (169 KB, 1024x1265) Image search: [Google]
1446619888515.png
169 KB, 1024x1265
>>25738221
>>Good riddance, however Pinkie seemed a bit upset that they ditched you, even going so far as to throw you a special party
>>Her very first party where no one was invited except herself and one other person
>>It ended up being a rather lazy event, you and her on the couch as you watch tv and eat snacks
That sounds fucking amazing.

I want this.
>>
>>25739293
>AiE loses Shukaku to RGR
>RGR loses LaP to AiE
>AiE loses NOF to RGR
Are we just playing Red Rover?
>>
File: 1383151764363.png (1 MB, 1999x1414) Image search: [Google]
1383151764363.png
1 MB, 1999x1414
>>25739293
Awesome Luna.

And it makes sense how furious she'd be given her history.
>>
File: 1428473212142.png (320 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428473212142.png
320 KB, 1000x1000
>>25739317
Will we ever get more?

Things are looking bleak for anon and nerdalis.
>>
File: Trumpetboy3.jpg (172 KB, 619x575) Image search: [Google]
Trumpetboy3.jpg
172 KB, 619x575
>>25738401
>Hoofspiders
>>
File: 1428536801301.jpg (38 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1428536801301.jpg
38 KB, 453x500
>>25738280
>>"Ugh why you have to be such a mare at times!"
>>"Because I can you sexist gay rights symbol!"
>>
>>25739317
It was a bad idea to write in the Marital thread APA they have issues with forgiveness. That's said, a forgive but not go back would have made a less volitile ending
>>
>>25740283
>they have issues with forgiveness
wot?
>>
>>25739106
>Fillies scissoring you dick
UNF
>>
>>25739379
>changelings take the form of the minis
BRILLIANT!
And then you could also have changelings stacked on top of each other for scenery.
It's the perfect use for a hive of shapeshifters!
>>25739948
Ponkie always knows how to throw the right kind of party.
>>25740318
Snip snip?

>Y'all are Applebloom, the small yellow howdy horse.
>Applejack told you and Scoots to go scissor Anon's boy-bits while she plays with your new big sister
>That didn't work out so well.
>Anon's in the hospital and you're in pony jail now.
>At least you don't have chores here.
>You're still a sad pony though.
>Very sad indeed.
>>
>>25731783
bump
>>
>>25727893

Green prompt that can be used here, pones can't handle little injuries and anon can.
>>
>>25739313
BASED LUNA
A
S
E
D
>>
>>25739313
MORE
>>
Now we need one where Candy Ass and Shining take Anon in.

Anon and Shining geek out by gaming all day, while Cadence loves that she can do 'mare-like' things with Anon, such as CQC training, an get boned by him at night.

Meanwhile, Anon, still healing, helps out around the Empire, and gains a shit-ton of popularity by being a total bro.

When Twi, Dash, and 'Jack return, they get laughed at in the face.

"This is the Empire, not Equestria - the laws are quite different here, Twilight."

"You're lucky the Crystal Ponies didn't lynch you as soon as you stepped off the train. Nonny's very popular here, you know."
>>
>>25739317
>Anon fucks off and hills with Chrysalis.
>Selfish Three want him back, hear about him up and leaving, hear about the Changelings, think he's been kidnapped.
>A 'daring rescue'.
>They return him to their house.
>Next day, Anon vanishes again.
>He just left; they thought he'd been counter-abducted.
>This back and forth rescuing happens twice a week.
>Increased magical protections like shields, wards, etcetera always fail.
>Three are baffled.
>They forgot Anon isn't affected by magic and just strolls away, right on through their 'anti-Changeling' precautions.
>Top kek.
>>
>>25731783
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1136x640
>>25738428
Aaaand my childhood has been ruined
>>
>>25741120
Tom Baker in Equestria when?
>>
>>25739313
Then I turned myself into a dirty liar.

>Rainbow’s eyes narrow, but before she could fly into a tirade, a yank on her tail makes her yelp and stops her.
>Applejack releases her friend’s tail and meets Luna’s cold eyes. “Your Highness? We know we done goofed, and that’s why we’re here,” she says carefully, mulling over each word before it leaves her mouth. “Alls we want is a chance to make it right. We were a happy little family, and we gave the new colt a little too much credit.”
>The night mare sneers. “Or perhaps, you didn’t give Anonymous enough credit. Did you think of that? Once again, I repeat myself. You had an otherworldly treasure, and what did you do? You tossed him aside.”
>The farmer frowns. “Highness, you know what colts are like. Ah’m sure Anon wi-!”
>”Again with the unwarranted superiority!” Luna yells, shaking the ground and shutting Applejack up. “Had you put such petty prejudices behind you, you would have never abandoned him! You would have never broke his heart! You wouldn’t be here complaining about your own mistake!”
>Applejack flinches, but doesn't back down. “Princess. Ah can understand that you’re mad, but Anon is probably just with you to get back at us! This might be petty vengeance on his part. You gotta see that he ain’t in his right mind.”
>The wrath on Luna’s face vanishes, replaced with an eerie calm. “I see. Do you truly believe this? No, don’t answer. This conversation is over. I will bring what I have heard here to Anonymous and Celestia tomorrow. We will discuss this further later.”
>A veil of cyan magic coats the alicorn.
>”Leave, find a room here, or find a hotel in the city, it matters not to me. I’m returning to bed. My sister and MY beloved must be wondering what is holding me up.”

1/?
>>
>>25741374
>Before any of them can protest, the coat of magic gains a dull shine, then the princess vanishes with a crack of displaced air.
>The three mares look between each other, none of them happy with the outcome.
>”This isn’t over…”

-----------

>You are Anonymous, the only human in Equestria, and as of about a week ago, the official prince consort.
>Right now, you’re wondering what’s taking Luna so long. When the guard outside the door said that some VIP visitors had shown up, Luna bit the bullet and went out to address them.
>The poor mare is still adjusting to sleeping at night. You told her that she didn’t have to change so dramatically for you, but she insisted that it was the best way to maximize the time spent together.
>That mare, man...
>Celestia didn’t protest, that’s for sure. The sun princess was more than glad to knockout the wall between her’s and her sister’s room to form a single large sleeping area.
>You? Well, who is going to complain about sharing a huge bed with a pair of hot sisters?
>You look to your right, finding the pure white pelt of your bedmate less than an inch from your face.
>Said bedmate grumbles something in her sleep and squirms, stopping only when you squeeze her a little tighter to yourself with the arm wrapped around her midsection.
>She smiles and positions her head above yours, her chin resting on your hair and giving you the perfect angle to hear the low purr on her throat.
>These ponies and their wacky, adorable biology, you swear.
>A few moments pass in silence, broken only by the sounds of gentle breathing and the tick-tock of the clock on the other side of the room.
>Then, you hear words exchanged just outside the door, which then opens, revealing a very angry Luna.

2/3
>>
>>25741382
>She practically stomps up to the bed, haphazardly tossing her ebony shoes and regalia off and onto the floor. It’s a wonder that Celestia didn’t wake.
>When her eyes finally lock with yours, they soften, becoming the warm teal you’ve grown to love.
>”I’m sorry for the noise, beloved,” she says softly. “I did not wake you, did I?”
>You shake your head as well as you can with Celestia clinging to you, and motion her to come closer.
>Luna gladly slides into the large bed, her tension draining as she draws closer to the warmth you and Celestia are generating.
“Something happen?”
>You question quitely.
>Luna sighs as she comes to a stop against you, her chilled body gratefully soaking up the heat you provide.
>You wrap for your free arm around her and run your hand down her back, stopping between her wings, where a tense knot throbs under your fingers.
>Gently, your rub the spot, getting the bundle of muscle to slowly loosen.
>Luna sighs again, her head coming to rest on your chest. “‘Twas your old herd…”
>Your blood turns to ice.
“Wha…?”
>Words seem to fail you.
“How...Why? Why are they…?
>You can feel Luna gulp nervously. “They want you back… They say that their new colt was not as good as you,” she finishes with venom.
>The ice in your veins turns to horrid fire in an instant.

3/3
More later.
>>
>>25741374
More please
>>
>>25741374
Lies that result in more greentext are the good kinds of lies.
>>
>>25741374
If you're a dirty liar
then please continue
you filthy dirty whore
>>
>>25741388
MORE, please.
>>
>>25741388
This story is neat.
You may continue.
>>
>>25741388
This is my new drug.
>>
Oh god I fell asleep and there was so much green to work through. It's like waking up in a forest.

>>25737009
>so much so that he's the only one who is in first person
Shit, actually, I got it wrong. It's the OTHER story I'm writing where Anon is in first person. I didn't even glance at this one apart from making sure the whole thing was being posted correctly across multiple posts. Yes, you're kind of right. It didn't feel right having someone else (like a pony) in second person. I think I also wanted it to be as if he was posting this online, but I don't remember.
>but in the third post you begin with "I" about 3/4ths of the time
Oh, that. I noticed that too. About halfway through that when realised it was coming up I figured it was just because I see these sorts of people as attention whores, and that subconsciously got into my writing. After I noticed it, I thought it would be a nice touch if he was so self-centred as to always refer to himself, as if he were the centre of attention even when talking about others.
>>
File: yes.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>25741388
>>
>>25741388
>>25739317
>>25738992
>>25738794
Keep it coming.
>>25740917
>>25740898
>>25738655
Write it.
>>
>>25740283
>>25740291
The Marital problems thread isn't really one for the whole forgiveness route. Or not in the last month or so I've been there.
>>
>>25741388
If this ends up with Anon going back to his old herd I'm going to cut you.
>>
>>25742265
Forgiveness doesn't always mean you go back
It could mean he forgives them but just knows that he could never truly trust them again.
>>
Reminder that writefriends are the biggest sluts of them all and probably are good for struggle snuggles.
>>
>>25742433
Yeah but we don't forgive, it's too late, we've already become demons.
>>
>>25741388
Thank you for being a filthy liar.
>>
>>25740053
Underrated image.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.