[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOOK AT MY PONIES DADDY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fatheadcommercial.png (264 KB, 483x401) Image search: [Google]
fatheadcommercial.png
264 KB, 483x401
LOOK AT MY PONIES DADDY
>>
>>25729175
>applejack offscreen
>spike hidden by the little girl
perfect, all the main characters are here
>>
>>25729175
>liking more then one horse
Flithy casual
>>
>>25729207
Dadanon is clearly teaching her the ways of Harem ownership
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (20 KB, 616x347) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
20 KB, 616x347
>having children
>ever
>>
>>25729222
trips tell me it's because 2 is better than 1
>>
muh wife
>>
>>25729175
God damn it I hate having alzheimer's.
>>
>>25729222
If I found someone I really want to have a family with then I'll consider it.
Yotsuba makes early parenthood look so adorable.
>>
>>25729175
Get outta my goddamn room.
>>
>>25729175
Which commercial is this from?
>>
>>25729345
found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIeLzSYgJKY
>>
>>25729305
>Yotsuba makes early parenthood look so adorable.

I bet it's nothing like that
>>
>>25729506
Of course not.
Real kids don't follow a script.
>>
>>25729506
it's like that about 10% of the time, after the first few years of
>cry
>feed
>poop
>potty train
>jesus why can't you function properly on your own for ten seconds
>>
>>25729537
Even if your kids are well behaved and shit, you will still have little time to enjoy them.
Bills aren't gonna pay themselves, bitch is gonna demand your attention, and so on.
>>
>>25729559
If you let your spouse do all that you can spend all day with your kids.
>>
>>25729537
>>25729559
These.
Honestly you have to be fully prepared to go through with that shit, and a lot of people just don't. Then there's the hormone stage to bear through. And that's not even getting into how iffy the future looks for them in general.

You and bitch need to decide how you're going to handle that too, or that's definitely going to create potential problems that might fuck up their emotional development.
>>
>>25729581
I think alot of parents these days just have no clue on what it is to be a parent. They liken parenting to a more demanding pet ownership level or responsibility, which is why they spoil their kids by getting them everything they want (if they're not broke that is) just to keep them quiet
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.