[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMEMBER THE...Uhh...Shit, What Were We Supposed To Remember? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
What is this thing? I reeks of copypasta.
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
>>
http://pastebin.com/Uvh6nVBg
>>
>>25727146
http://pastebin.com/WaR92s7a
>>
>>25727233
http://pastebin.com/2CB7JE2j
>>
File: SkeletonsBackwards.jpg (57 KB, 377x304) Image search: [Google]
SkeletonsBackwards.jpg
57 KB, 377x304
>>25727146
Late sheet call since I'm almost done the opening post! Yeah!
>>
File: 1447658234731.jpg (63 KB, 523x535) Image search: [Google]
1447658234731.jpg
63 KB, 523x535
>>25727438
http://pastebin.com/V0uH58GG
>>
>>25727438

http://pastebin.com/cGdAMaM4
>>
>>25727146
http://pastebin.com/WvJQMVuk
>>
>>25727233
>>25727397
>>25727459
>>25727581
The large party of off-worlders are finally nearing their destination: Corrupt Castle! It is still a long distance away, but the view there is rather scenic, and the angry director's yelling quickly fade until he is too far away to hear.

"Alright lads and lasses; we be nearing yer port of call," Captain says to everyone, keeping things steady as he looks around.
"A nice nap sounds pretty good. Or perhaps some lunch? Getting a bit famished mese-" he cuts himself off, eyeing something in the distance. He walks up to the front of the ship, peering out.
"Are me eyes playing tricks, or is there something in the road?"

>>25727386
>>25727481
Meanwhile, in the tribal village, Lumi was helping aid the rescued villagers, while Gloria told tales of her heroics to the children that had gathered around the griffon. Both had woken up from a nice nap in the ground, enjoying some fresh fruit and sleep more relaxing than at Zombie Zoo. Iron Canopy had taken Lumi and Gloria to The Mistress' hut to discuss everything that was seen and heard in the lair of the necromancer. Canopy wears her mask, and bows before The Mistress. The Mistress, even in her ancient age, quickly moves to hold her daughter's head, a smile defying the weight of her wrinkles.
"Mother, please...not in front of honored guests," Canopy replies with clear embaressment. Still smiling, The Mistress moves her hooves away, and looks to Lumi and Gloria, nodding to them to hear the tale.
>>
(interesting thread gonig here. might consider joining)
>>
>>25727613
"Refreshing on our trip would be nice, better now while we have time."
As the Captain stops and peers out, Azzanadra looks off as well.
"What do you see?"
>Perception [1d10]
>>
>>25727613
>>25727693
Morning Breeze, having donned her armor in preparation of arrival, looks to the road as he mentions.

[1d10] What do my elf eyes see.
>>
>>25727613
Sundown Flare sits on the top deck, drawing a tank driving out of an exploding building in her notebook.
>>25727701
"You're looking pretty," Sundown compliments, "Feeling comfy now that you're back in your metal duds?"
>>
>>25727708
"Why is everypony saying that? Just a few minutes ago Crux was on about the same thing. I haven't exactly changed my appearance very much since we left the Dragstrip."

Morning says upon being called pretty.
>>
>>25727727
>Clarifying: The only thing she's changed is switching out of the suit into her normal blue dress with armor.
>>
>>25727727
"Gee, maybe it's because you don't look like a dude anymore?" Sundown asks in deadpan, "That's like asking 'why is everyone saying I smell nice after I cleaned off that dung I fell in?'
>>
>>25727753
"I hardly looked like a colt to begin with. It was just a gentleman's suit."
>>
>>25727613
"What is it?" She looks out in the direction the captain looks.

[1d10] Changring eye powahs
>>
>>25727788
"Yeah, but that dress looks a lot better on you."
>>
(okay, yeah, im interested, how do i join this?)
>>
>>25727613
Gloria smiles at the mother daughter interaction between the two, nodding back to the mistress.
>>
>>25727613

Lumi smiled a little at that act of tenderness... or do they call that tendraness here? Anyhow, as the Mistress requested a story, the crystal pony spared her one not.

"We've found the lair beside the waterfall. The caverns went long and we've ecountered both mind-controlled ponies of this tribe, as well as some mental trap of sorts, as the obstacles on our way. It seemed as though it perpetuated our way, repeated our path. The moment we've broken the illusion, by overloading, we've confronted the necromancer himself. Despite looking like a regular pony at first, it soon transformed into some sort of an abomination, with new, long, clawed legs at his sides. After the fight, it howled of its return... we've ventured on and found the rest of the ponies we've brought to the village, trapped beside a stone wall... beside a magical seal of sorts, the purpose of which we couldn't determine..."

Here Lumi proceeded to give a description of the seal, whose appearance he's memorized.
>>
>>25727832
Get in the cytube.

http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
>>25727832
You might be able to join another game of ours. Just go here and ask peoples! cytu dot be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
>>25727835
>>25727840
>Continuing on with more clarification.
"I have seen Necromancers of his kind delve too far into something they should not meddle with. I knew that whoever that creature was before, they're no longer given the right to be considered a pony. I made sure to strike him down with my Ashbringer, so his remains will never be used for evil."
>>
File: Laughing Elves.jpg (10 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Elves.jpg
10 KB, 237x213
>>25727701
Your elven eyes can see there is a figure in black \in the middle of the road. Perhaps you should invest in some dwarven eyes next time.

>>25727693
>>25727817
Amazingly, you both can see the figure rather clearly, despite the distance.

It is a black-cloaked-wearing figure, said cloak covering its entire body. The figure appears slumped over, though its bodily-shape might hint it is a quadruped. It would look like some sort of out-of-place lump of darkness were it not for a golden tragedy mask it seems to wear.

>>25727708
You draw a might tank bursting out of a building. Any onlookers observing your picture would no doubt look confused how a tank even got into the building. Unless there was a tactical genius behind it....

As the ship draws closer, the figure rises up and stares the ship down. It simply stands there as a shroud of darkness seems to envelop the ship and all those onboard.
"What trickery this be?!" you can hear The Captain yell out as he disappears from everyone's sights.
"Where be everyone?!"

>Shrouded in darkness! Unable to see!

As the darkness sets in, everyone can hear a loud THUMP and the sounds of somepony moving around on deck.

>>25727888
The Mistress reaches over, giving Gloria a gentle pat on the head at the news of the Necromancer being slain. She smiles like a proud mother would to their daughter who achieved a great feat.

>>25727840
As the details of the seal are told, her eyes open slightly more, defying the weight of her wrinkles. She looks over at Canopy.
"Yes. What he say true. What matter?"

An emotion comes over the old, large mare: panic. With a shaky hoof, she tosses her oddly colored dirt into the fire once more, the smoke creating the shape of the seal Lumi described. As the smoke rose, the figures of ponies also arose, the smoke figures having looks of despair to them.
"This is...bad. This seal cause misery?"

cont.
>>
>>25728069

The old woman shakes her head as the smoke disappears. Another dirt toss, more smoke rises. This time, the smoke forms a sort of fireball/wisp shape.
"A soul?"
Another dirt toss. The wisp is suddenly surrounded by smoke of a whiter color, creating a picture of a 2D cage. The wisp suddenly has the face of someone suffering a great torment.

Canopy can only stared wide-eyed, not interpreting what the Mistress was saying for their guests.
>>
>>25728069
Sundown Flare closes her eyes, willing her spirit into an external body, in order to appear that she had fainted, or go out and find out who shrouded the deck in darkness.
[1d10]Astral Projection
>>
>>25728082
>>25728069
"What... does this mean?" She asks, waiting to hear what the images mean.
>>
>>25728069
Morning draws her sword, shining bright light over the deck [out to 30 feet approx], and looks around towards the sound of movement.
>>
>>25728069
"Hmm, wonder what somepony would be doing in the middle of a road out in nowhere. Somepony from the castle, perhaps?"

As the darkness shrouds and the thump echoes, Azzanadra closes his eyes to focus on the sound. With their hoofsteps and cloak moving, he attempts to pinpoint their location by sound and grab them in his magic.
>Telekinesis: Grab [1d10]
>>
>>25728069
>>25728082
>>25728115

Lumi shakes a little at the realization. She takes a glance at Gloria, for he believed she'd get it as swift as he did, considering her previous experiences with the necromancers.

"A prison for souls... i bet this seal is the one responsible for keeping some of the tribal ponies in their seemingly mindless state. Can this be remedied in any way, without damaging either during the process? Mistress? Gloria?"
>>
>>25728069
Unable to see, she tries to adapt.
>[1d10] adaptating from earthpony way to echolocation
>>
>>25728183
>>25728157
"I wonder too, this makes no sense, same going for this weird darkness."
>>
>>25728111
As you attempt to focus your spell, you suddenly feel something grab your head from behind. However, that sensation is quickly replaced by a new one: the sensation of your head meeting the wooden deck of the ship. Hard.

>-2 hits, wait 1 turn before Astral Projection can be used again

>>25728128
As you draw your sword, it shines...not as brightly as usual. In fact, you're pretty sure this darkness is keeping your blade from shining its brilliant light more than a foot or two.
"Hee...hee...won't work...." a whisper taunts, as if right next to you in your ear.

>>25728157
You focus your telekinesis, and you can hear a THUD followed by something giving an odd, throaty sound of annoyance. There is some struggling, before it suddenly ceases. However, the sounds of hoofsteps continue on deck.
>>25728183
You do not adapt, but you are still blinded by darkness.

Something happens....
[1d10+1]

>>25728115
>>25728167
"Y-yes. It as Lumi say," Canopy replies, putting a hoof on her mother comfortingly.
"Souls trapped. But this not seal meant to trap. Ability to trap added. This is seal meant...."
The Mistress, with a look of sadness, tosses a pile of dirt. The smoke rises around the caged soul; twisting and reshaping it.
"...meant to cast powerful magic."
The new smoke image turns into a sort of orb that one would see even novice unicorns cast from their horns, small particles of smoke even trailing behind the orb as it seems to wave back and forth before bursting against the ceiling of the large hut.
>>
>>25728357
>>25728157
Azz can hear something step alongside him. He feels the air around himshift as something seemed to have been trying to take a swipe at him.
>>
>>25728357
>>25728364
"We're under attack!"

Morning shouts, rushing towards the sound and slashing at it.

[1d10+3] Empower Weapon/Fervor
>>
>>25728357
>>25728364
Azzanadra holds his telekinesis on whatever he managed to grab with it. The continued steps either mean he grabbed one of the crew, or there's multiple intruders, but its best to play safe.

As he feels the air flow from a swing, he pulls on his grabbed target, attempting to collide the two intruders together while the one is still near him.
>Telekinesis: Throw [1d10]
>>
>>25728357
She reeeaaly focuses on adapting.
[1d10] ECHOLACTION POWAHS PWEASE!
>>
>>25728357
"Oh, geez," Sundown says, rubbing the back of her head. She tries to just reach out with telekinesis, hoping to grab onto something.
[1d10+1]Telekinesis
>>
>>25728357
"Then... We must find a way to rid these seals without triggering it's... 'other effect'" She says, rubbing her chin as she ponders to herself. "I'm... Not able to control the light as well as my brethren... The light can cleanse away evil magic, but I do not know if my blade possesses that sort of ability." She says, pulling her blade out to inspect it. "I've seen how it works, I just need to find a way to cast it..."
>>
>>25728443

"Agreed. It's definitely something we need to watch out for."

>>25728357

"Could it've been that the necromancer was preparing a ritual of sorts? With how he's vowed return, i do hope that it wasn't one with meant to bring him back in case he fell..."

He ponders for a moment...

"I... am not sure if that would bring the spirits back to their bodies, but i think i know how i could try to at least pull them out of this magical prison, to ease their suffering. Would that help? Or should we rather look for help elsewhere, to play it safe?"
>>
>>25728400
You swing your sword blindly in the dark, and you actually manage to strike something. The sounds of something fleshy tumbles near you, giving a raspy groan of pain.

As Azz focuses his TK, something grabs his head and twists it lightly, causing him to be covered in a blanket or something. Folowed by something giving slashing swipe into your side.
>-3 hits

>>25728438
And grab onto something you do because you hear the sounds of something choking and sputtering. You can feel something struggle in your magic, trying to break free.

>>25728431
Melody's eyesight is slowly replaced by the more superior sonar vision. What you see...isn't exactly pleasant.

Morning has struck down the cloaked figure, a large gash in its side and picking itself up after its tumble.

Sundown has caught another cloaked figure in her magic grip, holding it up in the air and choking the life out of it.

You see Azz struggling with a cloak, and shortly see him get punched in the face by...something strange. Its face hidden by a golden tragedy mask, but four, lanky arms with black skin and claws grow from a skinny body, performing the action of moving around more than its legs.

Your vision is suddenly obscured by a golden tragedy mask staring directly at you.
"You can...seeeeeee...can't you?" It asks, the eyeholes on the mask glowing purple as it moves suddenly.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25728711
Melody moves away just a moment too late, getting a light scratch along her face, enough to draw a tiny trickle of blood.
>-1 hit

>>25728443
>>25728584
"Something can be done, yes. But...we do not know what."
The Mistress sits, shivering a bit, causing Canopy to move and comfort her.
"Seal unable to cast spell because caster killed. But seal still hold spirits of our people; unable to escape nor make voice heard. Seal need be changed without destroying. If seal destroyed, so too spirit of our people."

Canopy looks to the two of you.
"But, time we have. Time to learn of way of releasing spirits. We watch seal; make sure no used ever again. It all we can do."

"You done great help for us, Lumi," she nods to Lumi, "and Gloria," she then nods to Gloria.
"As great of help you are, we know you must fulfill own quest. We fine, and ask you move on. With all respect."
>>
>>25728711
Azzanadra takes a step back as his head is twisted and covered, stumbling as he's slashed.
His horn blows under the blanket-like object as he tries to toss it off and around his assailant.
>Telekinesis [1d10]
>>
>>25728711
Morning holds her sword up in both hooves and stabs down at the body on the floor.

[1d10+2]
>DC 5
>Turn 2 of Fervor, go helpless, presumably due to enemy attack.
>>
>>25728711
"Haha! I've got something!" Sundown says, pulling the whatever towards her and swinging with her southhoof.
[1d10+3]Arcane Arms w/ Fire & Tiger Stance
>>
>>25728724
Gloria stands back up and nods. "We shall. Could we perhaps ask for some food rations before we attempt crossing the sea once more?" She asks with a smile.
>>
>>25728724

The crystal pony feels uneasy about leaving them like this. However, he presumes it's the best option of the few available, hence he complies.

"Alright... if we ever come across anyone, acquainted with this sort of seal and ways of changing it, during our travels, we'll be sure to have this place receive news about it."

>>25728785

"Well... that is assuming we'll travel by sea. I guess i'll join that plea one way or another, but... is there a possibility for one of the tribe members to guide us out of the jungle, near civilization beyond it? What do you think of it, Gloria? Wouldn't it be easier to reach our destination if we asked around in a town?"
>>
>>25728921
"Possibly, but there is also a chance we could find more beyond the sea... Granted I think I'm done with water."
>>
>>25728711
She whips out her omninstrument and closes her eyes, listening as she plays a tune of inspiration.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>25728936

"Agreed. However, Tight Skin mentioned the ruler of this realm tends to surround the Corrupt Castle with pieces of land of his choice from the entire realm. Judging from that, i don't think we'll have to eventually travel by hoof one way or another.."
>>
>>25728964

Slight correction:

>i * think we'll have to eventually travel by hoof
>>
>>25728964
"Then I guess it's best to find out."
>>
>>25728762
The blanket is instead wrapped around you tighter. You hear a raspy fit of laughter as you are forcibly knocked down. Whoever is attacking you, they seem to have found some pleasure in mocking you by rolling you around like the pony burrito that you are right now.
>Helpless

>>25728763
The sword strike the body, but it doesn't bleed. Instead, it begins to glow with some sort of energy. A raspy laugh is all you hear before the body you stabbed explodes with magical force, sending Morning flying and slamming against one of the ship's large wheels, then gracelessly hitting the deck of the ship.
>Helpless

>>25728781
As you pull whatever it is towards you, it seems to have evaded your southhoof, and now you find yourself on the receiving end of a clawed chokehold. With a raspy cackle, you feel yourself lifted up, then slammed down onto the ship deck, knocking the wind out of you as you lay on your back.
>Helpless

>>25728942
As everypony around you fall before their own odd creatures, you play a rousing song to try and get them back into the fight!
>everyone gets +1

"Useless...hehehe...useless useless...you are useless...." A whisper says in your ear, it being the figure tormenting you.

Melody can see her creature rise up to strike.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25729127
The creature is able to grab Melody by the neck. Dark intentions can be felt behind the mask, applying pressure to where she was injured, then throws her against the ground.
>Helpless

Shortly, everypony can hear scurrying on the deck again. It sounds frantic, but it soon disappears.

Melody, however, sees what happens in her downed state. The creatures all run away. One comes up from below deck, running off with the pumpkin colt. Another runs off carrying its cloak, a pony-shape in it, a bottle of some sort falling out from it.

The darkness is lifted from around everyone, just in time to watch as their driver-less ship crashes into a ditch. Aside from everyone's injuries, there are no signs of the figures.

2/3
>>
>>25729199
>>25728785
"We be more than honored to assist you for journey to come," Canopy replies.
"We set you off soon as possible."

>>25728921
"Thank you, Lumi. You, Gloria, and Tendra Pumpkin have done much for us."
The Mistress looks at Canopy, but Canopy does not look to her.

After sometime, Gloria and Lumi are at the entrance to the village. They both have been given a large, leaf-woven bag filled with various fruits.
>Tendra Fruit: An exotic fruit that is vibrant in color, hinting at its high nutritional value. Instant; roll to recover Hits. Higher roll recover more Hits. This always heal at least 1 Hit, even on critfail.
>Four have been given to both Lumi and Gloria.

Deep Roots comes up to Lumi, giving the small (compared to her) pony a light hug.
"May the spirits watch over your journey, Lumi."

Meanwhile, Gloria finds herself mobbed by the children from earlier, all wanting to say their goodbyes to the odd, though heroic, creature. Canopy begins to shoos them away, but one filly sneaks by and comes up to Gloria.
"Uhmm...here," she shyly says, handing Gloria a pony-shaped doll of bound sticks and red-tinged leaves, held together with tree sap of some kind.
"Heliconia says she want travel...see things and learn Light," she smiles up at Gloria, "teach her good, okay? She teach me when she come home."

With goodbyes and praises given, the group of Lumi, Gloria, Pumpkin, and Canopy head out into the jungle. Canopy guides them through, following trails that seem well traveled.
"Me no thank you enough for help," she says as she guides, sounding slightly...nervous, "me know you have quest but...me hoping if me join. If come across way to release spirits, me want be there."
>>
>>25729127
Azzanadra struggles under the blanket as he's wrapped and rolled, wishing he had one of his tools out to just cut through it.
After he stops moving and is tossed a bit from the ship crash, he unbundles himself with telekinesis.
"What was that all about, did anyone get a good sight of what was going on?"
He asks as he stands and dusts himself off.
>>
>>25729127
"Hey!" Sundown shouts out after the boat crashes, looking around for the cloaked figure, "They stole one of my babies!"
[1d10]Amateur tracking
>>
>>25729212
Gloria smiles when the child gives her the doll, patting her on the head and telling her that she'll be sure to come back one day when Heliconia becomes a full fledged paladin of the light.

"Well... our quest is to free a princess of the night, guardian of dreams... perhaps she would know a way to release spirits. I have no problem with you joining our quest."
>>
>>25729199
Morning rises to her hooves, touching a glowing hoof to her chest.

[1d10+4] Heal

"What happened, did anypony see what it was that just attacked us?"
>>
>>25729246
>editing post due to mistaking what my character could see or not
"Hey! You jerks get back here! I'm not letting anyone beat me unless they're the villain in charge, a rival I get to fight later, or a sympathy villain I'll only ever meet once!"
>insert roll here
>>
>>25729127
>>25729284
"That same figure that was in the road... with the golden tragedy mask."
>>
>>25729212

"Thanks, Deep Roots. Stay safe and happy" - Lumi responds, returning the hug. He was aware it wasn't likely they'd meet again anytime soon. The giantess was a nice pony, to be sure..

He has a little heart's meltdown, seeing the way the children treated Gloria. She... could use some of their company, he believed.

After they've set off and traveled enough for Canopy to ask, Lumi, slightly surprised, yet feeling positively tingly about, responded, grinning a little:

"Oh? Yearning for the thrill adventure, once you've tasted from it's chalice? Can get behind that, seeing what you've gone through to prove yourself at the village..."

His demeanour shifts to one more serious:

"The rest of the world's very much different from your jungle. There's a lot for you to learn and you'll probably find many places suited for the needs of smaller creatures. If you are sure about it though... i couldn't say no. Seeing your brave heart, it's better to accept you travelling with us than seeing you, scurrying on your own. Those problems aside, personally, i wouldn't mind you,"
>>
>>25729246
>>25729306
As you search around the ship, you don't find any sort of trace of the creatures. You do, however, find a bottle of some sort that appears to have been dropped. You can recognize it as one you've seen Crux carry around a few times. There is some saliva on the rim of it.

>>25729284
The healing glow brings you back to full health, erasing the pain of having an explosion hit you point blank.

>>25729241
>>25729376
The Captain stands up, covered in light scratches and rubbing his head.
"What be that about?" He asks, stumbling over to look over the side of the ship to inspect it.
"Darn...ran aground. Hopefully the ship isn't too dam-"
"HE'S GOOOOOONE!"
The pumpkin yells as she runs up deck. No tears fall, but her carved face is one of extreme sadness.
"We-we-we were just sitting ar-r-round! And then it got dark! The-then suddenly I could see! And now he's gone!"

"Where be the mare with ye?"

"Sleeping! Like a big, useless dummy!"
>>25729255
>>25729447
Canopy looks between the two of you, taking her mask off to show a large smile from the tribal warrior.
"Thank you. Both you. Yes, me want see world beyond jungle. You both from outside world; me want meet many more like you two."

As you two travel along, the jungle begins to thin until, eventually, the small group finds themselves facing a large, barren wasteland. It appears to be mostly rock formations and dirt, but was a pale-white color. Almost like the moon.
"This far anypony in village go. No know what is beyond this," she puts her mask on, "me be first to know. First to scout new lands."
>>
>>25729558
"Aw, what is this, just a bottle with spit on it?" Sundown groans. As the pumpkin mare reveals that her brother was stolen, Sundown jumps onto the ground, aiming to chase after their assailants.
[1d10]more tracking
>>
>>25729558
"Well, it's going to be a new experience for both of us. These lands are very far different than my own." She says, now starting to head into the wastelands.
>>
>>25729558
Morning walks over to the little filly, sheathing her sword and kneeling on one knee.

"We'll find him. They couldn't have gotten far."

Morning says standing up.

"Was anypony else taken?" Morning asks aloud.
>>25729376
"I know that much, I mean what was it? A pony? All I saw was a black cloak, then suddenly pitch black."
>>
>>25729558
"Who's gone?"
Azzanadra asks at the shout, looking over to see it the pumpkin filly.
"They foalnapped the colt? What could they want with him?"

Azzanadra scans over the ship for anything they might have left behind in the struggles. Their cloaks, maybe one dropped a mask, or even blood in dark encounter.
>Search [1d10]

He steps over to the pumpkin filly.
"Can you sense him in any way, like Tight Skin could of you two back on the island?"
>>
>>25729558
>>25729610
"That was not a pony. Whatever it was it had claws."
>>
>>25729558

Lumi doesn't know how to sure about the fact just how right was the giantess about them, being from an outside world.

"It's settled then. Welcome to our humble team. "

He thought about adding that, well... that was the part of it she was seeing, actually, as they've been in search of the other part, after being separated in... dubious circumstances. He decided not to spoil the mood though. He glanced briefly at the jungle, then said firmly:

"Aye. Let's face the new realm together..."

With that said, Lumi took the step in the unknown land... and then some more too.

Basically, new chapter of the adventure. So thrilling, after how much's been achieved... in more than the villagers' case even..
>>
>>25729681

Lumi doesn't know how to feel about how right was the giantess about them, being from an outside world.*
>>
>>25729586
Despite your best efforts, you do not find any traces of them. No hoof prints, claw marks, or anything else to give you a trail.

>>25729610
"Th-th-thank you, nice lady," the filly says, still tearlessly crying.

As you ask if anyone is missing, The Captain starts to perform a head count.

>>25729617
Nothing is found, except for a bottle Sundown was holding only moments before. Said bottle looks like one Crux had in his possession.

The filly, sadly, shakes her head.
"No. I can't sense his roots. I can't sense him anywhere!"

>>25729659
"Claws?"

"Aye, got the marks to prove that true."

Done with his head count, The Captain grimaces.
"Unless somepony be below deck, I see two missing crewmates: the young pumpkin, and the lad who was good at being a lass."

>>25729600
"Adventure for us all. It somewhat reassuring to know others feel as I do."

>>25729681
"Yes. Onward to unknown."

The group travels the wasteland for what seems like a very long time. Many rock formations come and go; the smaller ones looking almost like cacti if they were made of rock. On the horizon, the group can see an odd sight: an odd bump, but a near rainbow-colored glow coming from it. Small, blinking lights seem to move near where the bump lies.
"Me no sure...but me no think that rocks."

>PAUSED
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.