[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marital Problems Thread #30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98
We Skullface Now Edition

Previous thread: >>25647729

The premise of this thread can cover a multitude of issues. Maybe you and your wife are fighting over something insignificant. Maybe the spark just isn't there anymore. Either side is welcome to have issues with the other.

If kekoldry is your thing, this isn't your thread.

New content is welcome, and discussion encouraged.

Pastebin of previous threads and current stories thus far: http://pastebin.com/ARKY1Kny

Featured Stories:
MnM's A Lust For Revenge - http://pastebin.com/z0zhWzkL
Jeff Mango's Mrs Cake - http://pastebin.com/tgJg0HUJ (back from the dead)
Loki's Prince Anon & Young Celestia - http://pastebin.com/ML51EaaS
Without_Aname's Twilight's Secret Pt. 2 - http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX
Fife's Two Sides of the Same Coin - http://pastebin.com/1hJfr9Qs
Lefty's Pinkie loves more - https://pastebin.com/NW77DG4A

Pastebin for aspiring writers (general concepts and techniques):
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
>>
Red leader standing by.
>>
>>25725262
first for loki please come back
>>
Sorry if I forgot a pastebin or something, but you are all a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>25725301
are we getting any updates today? also, you forgot to update the pastebin after your last update
>>
>>25725301
Yo m8, I hope you didn't got fired.
>>
>>25725355
Working on an update right now.

Will update the Pastebin in a few.

Good dubs.
>>
>>25725301
>>25725365
Dat free govt money bruh.
Got like 4 posts after you.

Also been thinking about doing a story about >pic related. But unsure how to make it a marital problem. Somewhat of an idea. But first things first.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x346
Waiting for without
>>
>>25725382
Go ahead and post your updates, I'm not ready. I won't have shit ready for another fifteen.

Needed to freshen up on MSF for Anon's backstory before I could keep going.

As for an alternate reality Dash story, miltiary marriages are regularly strained during deployments. I'd do something about that.
>>
>>25725382
War Dash returns from war with some heavy PTSD. She often has night terrors, loses her temper very quickly and can become violent.
She suddenly wakes up one night and strikes Anon thinking he is an enemy.
(I might have done that)
Has a more reversed gender role feel though.

Could always go the spouse is cheating while the soldier is deployed or spouse is living the high life, spending all the money and Dash comes back broke as hell.

Could always throw a kid in there for a bit more drama kinda like Fife did.
>>
>>25725262
>The journey back to Starlight’s house was silent and uneventful.
>The mare kept her mouth shut, looking like a child her got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
>You had nothing to say, not now, at least.
>For her sake, you weren’t about to question her in public whether or not what your former friends said was true.
>That could draw the wrong type of attention.
>You could do without hurting anybody else for the rest of the day.
>The whole journey was a blur, and before you knew it, you were standing inside Starlight’s cottage.
>Your friend was sitting on her loveseat, her eyes focused on the ground, not willing to look up at you as you stood before her, looking down at her with your arms crossed.
“Is it true?”
>Her ears flattened against the sides of her skull as she took in your question.
>”Yes…”
>She looked up from the ground, looking into your eyes.
>Tears were beginning to well up in hers as she opened her mouth to speak.
>”They said more than their fair share of slanderous lies, but for the most part, they were being truthful. From their perspective, at least.”
>You raised a brow at her statement.
“I want the truth, Starlight. Give it to me.”
>You opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated.
>Assuming she was afraid of your reaction, you knelt down before her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder as you offered her a small, reassuring smile.
“Look, I can guarantee you whatever you’ve done, it pales in comparison to the shit I’ve done before I showed up in Equestria. I’m no place to judge you. ”
>”You promise?”
>She looked at you with those wide, pleading eyes, still red from earlier.
“I promise.”
>>
>>25725989
Here we go.
>>
>>25725989
A Lust for Revenge AKA Anon converts to communism
>>
File: 1449742860270.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1449742860270.webm
2 MB, 720x405
Good night, people. Stay based.
>>
> The rustle of the neatly trimmed garden bushes fills the lack of dialog between you and your little dragon buddy.
> Other than that, uncomfortable silence was heavy in the crisp air.
> The news you just delivered must have been too much for him as he stares, still relatively wide eyed into the distance.
> It didn't seem to matter how much you sugar coated it.
> You are Anon, and your heart is breaking at this moment.
> You just had a conversation you never imagined you would have to have with Spike.
> Glancing down to him you try to pick up some kind if communication again.
"..Are you alright bud?" Your voice quieter than intended as you hold back your own emotions.
> You can't shake the feeling that you're letting him down...
> And it sure as hell kills you that he ends up getting hurt because of this.
> "Y-yeah... It just doesn't seem real..." he still doesn't face you.
"Trust me, I know.." you do the same, leaning back on your palms staring out.
> Another brief moment of processing silence takes hold.
> "So... What are we going to do now?" The desperation for a comforting answer apparent in his question.
> The knife twists in your heart when he says 'we'.
> You actually have no clue what to tell him.
"Well... I'm not sure bud. I was thinking maybe I'll ask Granny Smith if I could stay at the farm until I figure that out. It doesn't seem like I can stay here anymore.. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you stayed with me. But that's a decision you have to make, if your going come with me or stay with Twilight." You think out loud.
> He shifts a little uncomfortably when you mentioned staying at the Castle.
>>
File: tmp_21284-Spike tears953821940.png (198 KB, 1024x1271) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21284-Spike tears953821940.png
198 KB, 1024x1271
>>25727505

> You did give him the very... very, short version of your 'hanging out' with Luna.
> But he's not as naive as everyone thinks, he knew you meant with Luna.
> "I don't know..." pausing and playing with his own claws timidly for a moment he continues, "You're not going to dissappear now, are you?" He looks up to you.
> Eyes wide pleading for reassurance
> Sitting up straight, almost offended by the question, your face becomes noticibly more serious as you respond.
"Absolutely not." You say unintentionally stern.
" Remember what I said before I told you anything. I mean that. Never forget that Spike.." You say looking back down to him letting him know you're serious.
> "Yeah." He looks back out to the distance.
> "I'm sorry this happened Anon. For what it's worth, I think you're way better than Flash. I don't know what she was thinking. That pony was kind of a stuck up jerk." His feet swing a little as he nervously speaks his attempted words of comfort.
> A mix of emotions flood you at the statement.
> Hatred towards Flash, happiness of Spikes view of you, anger of the situation and pain at the new reality he was involuntary thrust into.
> You only let out a hum of acknowledgement, while he continued to anxiously swing his feet still playing with his own claws.
> The sparse chirping of birds become more spaced out as the golden light of the sun starts to cast it's orange hues.
> "...I hate this Anon..." his eyes begin to well.
> Oh no.
> "I don't want things to change" he sniffs a bit as he chokes out his last words.
> "I finally had a real family." a few tears begin to spill over as his expression changes, making an effort not to cry.
>>
>>25727534

"Hey now... Relax, you still do." You place a comforting hand on his back.
> He buries his face into your side, squeezing you the best he can with his short arms as the sound of his cry becomes audible, muffled by your body.
"Spike.. We'll figure it out. I always do, don't I?" You wrap an arm around his tiny body while you look down to him giving the best comforting expression you can muster.
> Yet you catch your own eyes mist a little.
> It must be the cold...
> Ya... that's it...
> Spike only hums a "mhmm" in acknowledgment, face still buried in your side.
> You are Luna.
> You're sure glad to remove yourself from that room...
> Your sister always knows how to get under your skin.
> Luckily for you, you know how to do the same.
> But your nerves are still fried from the exchange.
> 'Interesting isn't it?.. How your dear sister is more swayed by others words than our own.' The voice begins to prod in her demeaning tone.
"As long as the end result is what we desire, there is nothing else to think about at the moment..." You don't catch yourself speaking aloud to nopony this time.
> 'A simplistic view...'
"Of no matter..." your eyes narrow ignoring the truth behind the words.
> Now to find your dear Anonymous.
> He would probably like to leave here too.
> You suppose you'll accompany him to the Apple residence.
> That is.. if.. he will have you..
> He shouldn't mind, right?...
> Right?..
> You can't help but wonder.
> Do any of them know that you.. well..
> That he's..
> ...Is, whatever it is you two are?..
>>
>>25727561

> You begin to notice your growing anxiety.
> Would they accept you?
> Would they be welcoming of you?..
> It only now becomes painfully apparent how difficult it must have been for your dear Anonymous to face your sister.
> 'Honestly now... An immortal Alicorn Princess fretting so heavily on whether a common farmer family knows anything about her?..'
> You blush heavily when it is put into perspective for you.
> He just has this way about him that makes you forget about all that.
> The way he makes you smile..
> How you can't wait to see him again even when he just left..
"Some respect is in order, that is his family." You once more speak out to yourself.
> The door to the gardens finally enters your view.
> He doesn't really know his way around the castle, so is more than likely here than anywhere.
> With a quick glow of midnight aura the door creeked open.
> A small smile crept onto your face seeing Anonymous sitting on a bench facing away.
> A smile that quickly faded once the sniffles of the brave dragon entered your ears.
> Your quiet hoof steps halt, ears dropping, realizing the moment you walked in on.
> He must have told Spike.
> Anonymous quickly wipes away at his nose and eyes before glancing back to you.
> He displayed a gesture with his finger, that you assumed meant to give him a moment.
>With a lowered head and lightly bit lip you nodded and took your momentary leave around the outside corner of the castle.
>>
>>25727588

> Taking a seat you took a moment to look over the landscape and the stretching shadows that it began to cast.
> The way they pierced into the orange hued light that remained on the floor.
> The cool air that entered your nose relaxed you, a change from the stuffy air in the over crowded room.
> Your starry midnight mane flowed with the gentle gusts of the dusk as you took a second for yourself.
> Your teal eyes half closed while your muscles untensed as you took took a moment to relax.
> Why did your possible moment of happiness have to be so difficult...
> ...The moon would need to light this place soon.
> With a silent sigh, you looked to the sky while your horn began to illuminate.
> With closing eyes and somber expression, the midnight flicker of your horn grew larger.
> The moon you raised countless times before, began to peer over the suns opposite horizon.
> For the brief moment they coexisted, facing each other.
> Lighting the world in a ballet of oranges reds and purples.
> Several stars began to peer through the days fading light.
> Your glassy eyes opened slightly with a tear drop, lightly reflecting the dramatic sky.
> Watching this age old dance for the brief moment it lasted.
> Why couldn't things be simpler.
>>
>>25725262
Should have named it: Death to Flash Edition
>>
>>25727612
Sorry for mistakes. They're fuxin with my schedule and my sleep is off. Woke up and posted. Also dassit for nao. Hope it hurts and hope it's enjoyed.
>>
File: Happy.gif (2 MB, 450x374) Image search: [Google]
Happy.gif
2 MB, 450x374
>>25727646
>>
>>25727646
You damn right it's enjoyed.
>>
File: 1438519787622.gif (3 MB, 392x271) Image search: [Google]
1438519787622.gif
3 MB, 392x271
>>25727646
Thank you for the update Without, always enjoy them. Also poor Spike.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>25727646
So can somebody sum up what this story is all about, i didn't get the first few parts
>>
>>25727612
>>25725989
Keep. Going!
>>
>>25726854
I kek'd
>>
>>25728834
It's a Twilight cheats green and there is such a thing call a pastebin with without's name in the op
>>
>>25728834
>first few parts
This is what about a full novel now?
If not more? You got a lot of reading to do if you wanna catch up.
>>
File: 1448825689518.png (101 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
1448825689518.png
101 KB, 500x618
>>25725382
/r/ a story where Dash came back from war and trying to adopt to peace. Maybe even in RGR setting.
>>
>>25725989
>You are Starlight Glimmer.
>You felt yourself become trapped in Anonymous’s eyes, unable to look away, no matter how hard you tried.
>You had to admit, you were afraid.
>You were afraid you would lose the first friend you made in almost twenty years when you told him the truth.
>About your past, about who you are, and how you were using him to get back at Twilight up until now.
>”I… I founded a small village, in the outskirts of Equestria. The idea behind it was simple… it would be a utopia where nopony had their cutie marks, and everypony was equal.”
>You let out a small frustrated sigh as you remembered everything that those five bitches spewed about you, and your utopia.
”Believe me, I never brainwashed any of the ponies who lived in my village. I just took in wayward lonely souls, and they naturally fell in line with my ideology.”
>You grimaced as your remember how everything fell apart.
”Our village was still young and just beginning to thrive when we were visited by ponies. Foreign ponies. Your wife, and her friends.”
>You felt a tinge of anger at the thought of them, but you did your best to ignore it, continuing on with your tale.
”I tried to show them our ways and the errors of theirs, but they didn’t understand. When I tried to ‘persuade’ them, they turned the villagers against me. They ran me out of the utopia I built with my own hooves, had me declared a terrorist by the Equestrian government. I was exiled, and my lust for revenge had only began to come to life.”
>>
>>25729368
>You felt your lust for revenge begin to take hold once again as you lurched forward and grabbed onto the human.
“Your wife ruined my life, Anonymous! She was the one who ruined everything I built, and had me exiled! Turned my own ponies against me!”
>He flinched as you got face to face with him, only leaving mere centimeters between you and him.
“You feel it too, DON’T YOU?! That lust for revenge! Twilight stabbed you in the back, lied for you for months on end, and now you want to get back at her!”
>As you hold onto the human, letting your lust for revenge do the talking, you remembered the other lies you still hadn’t told Anonymous about.
>You needed to tell him, even if neither of you would like the words that were about to come out of your mouth.
“For years, I’ve spied on Twilight, working in the background to prepare my ultimate revenge against her. You… initially, you were just an innocent bystander, then… when I found out about her betrayal, I knew I had to seek you out. I had to get you to seek revenge, so I could have my own.”
>”So… you used me?”
>His question hit you hard, but you nodded reluctantly.
“Yes… I’m sorry, Anon.”
>A look of deep shame overtook your face, as you finally broke eye contact with Anon, looking back down at the ground..
“You’re my friend. You’re… you’re the first friend I’ve had in almost twenty years. I’m not interested in using you for my own personal revenge anymore. I wouldn’t hold it against you if you walked out of here and never talked to me again… I just wanted you to know the truth.”
>>
>>25729383
You doing consistent stuff, or can I do a dump? I did a side story/short thing that could technically be a marital problem.

There's also a lot of musical puns in it.
>>
File: 1111111111.gif (594 KB, 687x424) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.gif
594 KB, 687x424
>>25729460
Fife has returned!
>>
>>25729460
>me
>being consistent

Go ahead brother, I'll be a while before I get another update out.
>>
>>25729473
Ight brother. This is gonna be a bit of a dump. Like I said. Short story thing.
>>
>I couldn't help but feel blessed.
>Flipping through the aged paper of our old scrapbook, I could hardly keep count of the memories.
>The binding of it struggled to contain the life Anon and I had gone and made together.
>So many days had passed, more than I could possibly count.
>I sat alone on the couch, soft light flowing through the open curtains of the living room.
>Particles of dust floated by as I turned each page.
>Everything was chronological. I spent most mornings like this; sifting through memories, taking a walk through the past.
>Photos of us when we started dating seriously, vacations with Adagio and Aria, moving in together, pictures of when I was just a fledgling at the social worker's firm...
>Time re-winded as I replayed everything in my head.
>I could see myself walking down the aisle again.
>My sister Adagio leading me to where my soon-to-be husband stood.
>The vows, and kiss with Anonymous that led to us being truly married.
>The party afterwards, with all of our friends celebrating with us.
>My heart began to swell at this.
>This was why I couldn't help but feel blessed.
>My life was once focused on never remembering. On never thinking about the past.
>Now?
>My life was a series of yesterdays. There wasn't much left for me in tomorrow, aside from watching everyone else's lives unfold.
>Flipping through the pages, smiling at memories of Anon.
>What else could life truly offer me, save for the tranquility I felt at these old memories?
>The day I told him I was pregnant, the pictures of my belly growing...Anon wouldn't go a day without taking a picture. It was so embarrassing.
>Then there was the day where I gave birth to our twins.
>The older of the two was our daughter. Hymn, my little treasure.
>Shortly after came the boy, Capo. My little troublemaker.
>I'd realized then that Anon hadn't just given me the gift of love, but he had also given me the gift of a new family.
>I'm old enough now that my children have had children.
>>
>>25729496
>Some of their children are just starting their own families as well.
>A small sigh escaped my lips as I continued to scan the pages, watching as my babies grew up.
>Their childhood, through their teenage years. Eventually their adulthood and the start of their little families.
>Every day they leaped through their own hurdles and dealt with their own issues.
>There's pictures of our old friends in here, school reunions over the years. Ten, twenty, thirty, forty... in each of the pictures, the attendance starts to lower bit by bit.
>Some of our closer friends pass away.
>It hurts to think about all the people I've lost.
>Yet, at the same time, I've gained so much.
>Not just from Anon or this family, but from all the people I've helped in life.
>I find myself going to the market and people approach me, thanking me for things that I've done long ago.
>I constantly meet people who are the children of children I once counseled. Children who had become adults, thanks to the clarity I managed to help them find in their lives.
>I have trouble finding people who don't know me in some way or another.
>It's nice though, they're all very kind to me.
>Sometimes the younger ones ask me what it's like to be old. I just smile and tell them the same thing as everyone else.
>'Everything just seems a lot slower. Every minute feels like two. For someone who's had a great life like me, I can't ask for anything more.'
>I run a hand along my cheek, closing my eyes. I can still feel Anon's hand on it, giving it light caresses. Reminding me that he loves me no matter who I've been or who I will be.
>After reaching the end of the packed scrapbook, I close it, eliciting a puff of dust from within it as I place it on the coffee table in front of me and lean back into the couch.
>The house is large.
>Anon being a doctor, eventually made enough money to have a house like this built.
>>
>>25729504
>When he had this house built, he'd planned for the future. Our children grew up here, our children's children were raised here when their parents were busy with work.
>It's on the coast, overlooking the beach and ocean. It's beautiful. We have a housekeeper, but he's very good at staying out of sight.
>I sighed. Sometimes it's too quiet here...
>"Hey Sona. Want some tea?" I heard from a distance, presumably the kitchen.
>I smiled as I turned my head towards the source of the voice. "I would love some, 'Nonny."
>"Mr. Mous! Please, go rest. You don't have to make the tea, I can. You pay me to do trivial things like this."
>I giggled to myself. Here we go. The constant arguing between my husband and our housekeeper.
>"I hired you to help, not treat me like an invalid!" he called back to the young man.
>"I am not, I just think having to do this is beneath you now." the sharp response resounded.
>"Oh give me a break. I'm not some kind of legend. I just made some medicine when I was about your age."
>"Some? The government named a GRANT after you for heart research. You've progressed the field more in your lifetime than most people have in decades. You're a testament to how much the field has grown. What'd they say you'd live to? Fifty at most? You're eighty-five."
>It seemed things were becoming a little more heated.
>"They said thirty. And nonsense, stop it. Get away from my tea kettle."
>I shook my head. That reminded me of the day I got that phone call.
>Anon had been wounded. They didn't know if he'd make it home or not. When he did make it, they told him he wouldn't last very long with his organs damaged the way they were.
>He was too stubborn for that though.
"Please listen to Anon, Solo." I called out to them.
>It seemed that Solo reluctantly gave up at my words.
>"Why don't you listen to me, huh? I'm the one who pays you." Anon grumbled after him.
>"She's not a grumpy old coot like you," he retorted.
>>
>>25729513
>I then heard Solo dash from the kitchen. Much to his surprise when he turned around, Anon was still chasing after him.
>Judging by the shock on his face, he wasn't anticipating such a response.
>Horrified, he bolted. On the other hand, Anon stoped when he reached the living room and passed me a grin.
>"Calling me an old coot. I can still run. Nothing's stopping me." He tells me, leaning over to give me a kiss. Thankfully he hasn't lost his hair, it's just turned a gray-white.
>I ruffle the mess as he leans forward and plants a second kiss on my forehead.
>"Is our family arriving later today?" he asks.
>I nod in response. Every year, everyone spends a week here with us.
"They should be. I've been reading up on some new recipes, I'm looking forward to trying them out."
>I put on a small smile as I look to Anon.
"Also, the tea?" I asked. He laughed realizing he'd forgotten already.
>"Right, right. Almost forgot. French vanilla, like usual?"
>I nodded again, an intangible sadness growing in my chest.
"Yes. And make a third cup, please."
>He's silent for a second, his typical smile folding into the crease of a frown he sometimes wore.
>"Of course."
>>
>>25729520
>I sat in the living room on the couch, looking at the paintings that adorn the walls. Blaze classics, they're called now.
>Anon was one of the first people to buy her paintings. Whenever he could, he would try to help her out financially with her dreams.
>In part, thanks to him, she achieved those dreams.
>Knowing that he loved me enough to help my sister in the ways that he did, warmed my heart.
>I glanced over my shoulder, behind me.
>The only painting she ever did in the style of realism was hanging proudly over a smaller table adorned with countless photos of our old friends.
>It's the painting she promised us as a wedding gift. She did it that night and gave it to us the following day.
>A picture of us at the altar on our wedding day, kissing.
>'I was going to just paint whatever came to mind, but when I saw you two kiss, it felt like someone put a fire in my chest. It felt like it was stuck in there, so I painted until I got it all out.'
>The words she said to me had brought tears to my eyes.
>I loved my sisters so much, even when we disagreed in the ways that we did.
>I missed them so much.
>>
>>25729527
>Time passed by though, and before long I heard the whistling of the kettle as the water came to a boil.
>Shortly after, Anon exited the kitchen with a small tray carrying a familiar porcelain tea set. Quietly, he set out the three cups.
>Two for us, and one on the other side of the table.
>Sitting to my left, he took up his own teacup and raised it to his lips. "Like old times, huh?"
>I smiled, bittersweet happiness filling me.
"Just like them. I miss her a lot."
>Anon stared at his cup, a look of preponderance on his face.
>"I do too. I guess that's what happens when you get old. You start living in memories. Just so you can make it to tomorrow."
>It's sad, but it's true. So much of what has felt like an irrevocable part of our lives is now just a memory. Memories we're holding onto direly.
>If I didn't have Anon or my family, my current day to day life would be nearly impossible to cope with.
>I reached over and squeeze Anon's hand. He knew instinctively how I felt and raised my hand to his lips, kissing it. "Don't worry, I'm still here." he reassured me.
"Thank you. For holding onto your promise." I don't let go of his hand, but instead drink my tea. Anon and I always drink a cup around lunch.
>My cellphone started to ring shortly afterwards though, and I glanced over to it. It read 'Hymn.'
>I've finished my tea, so Anon took up my cup and pulled it towards the kitchen while I answered the call.
>Pulling the receiver to my ear, it automatically picked up.
>"Hey there, mom." a voice called to me crystal clear from the other end.
"Hello sweetie. What time are you getting here?" I asked my daughter.
>"Probably around five or six in the afternoon." she replied, her sing-song voice flowing how it always did.
"Anyone not coming?" I responded, hoping that the answer would be a resounding 'no.'
>"Nope, everyone's arriving."
>Smiling, I replied eagerly, some of my tiredness falling away.
>>
>>25729532
"I'm glad. So how's everything been?"
>Hymn makes a point to do what I used to when I was younger. She plays mother goose for the family, keeping a watchful eye on everyone to ensure that everything is going smoothly for the family.
>She called often to keep me in the loop as well. Capo often calls and chats, but he doesn't keep as much of an eye on things as Hymn does.
>His job doesn't really allow him to.
>She tells me how my grandchildren are doing. Hymn and Capo are doing well for themselves.
>They're both in their late fifties, now. She has three children, where Capo only has one.
>Hymn had two girls and one boy and Capo has an only son. Most of their children are in their mid or later twenties, just getting their lives settled.
>A couple of them are married, and one already has a child. It feels strange sometimes to think that I'm a great grandmother.
"How's Allegro's daughter doing?" I asked, now that she was on my mind.
>"Ah, they're both good. Sonatina is handling the divorce well, which is surprising for a little six year old. I told Allegro that man she married was no good, but that girl never listens to her mother." she responded, a slight wavering in her voice when the little girl was mentioned.
"I remember you being like that, once." I responded, my voice still upbeat.
>"Don't remind me," she giggled lightly. "I wound up being a lot like you, though. I'm glad I did. Not many adults can say that about their parents."
"I'm happy to hear you say that, hon. Will you be cooking with me for dinner tonight?" I questioned, before my attention turned elsewhere.
>I glanced towards Anon's cup of tea. He didn't drink much, it looked like.
>"Yep, I will. Allegro and I will be helping. It's funny, Vivace still can't cook to save her life." she stated.
>We both shared a chuckle at that. Vivace never had a knack for cooking, even though she lived on her own.
>>
>>25729542
>She was always complaining about how she wished she could cook better so she didn't have to live off of take-out.
"Nothing else has changed with any of your little ones or Capo's?" I finally replied, the moment passing.
>"They're not so little anymore, but not really, no."
>I smile a little. My grandchildren have grown up, but it still feels like just a few years ago they were little things who would always visit.
>"My son's wife is still expecting, Allegro's coping well and Vivace is getting by. Capo and his wife are doing well and his son's going into law school.
>Everyone seemed to be alright for the most part.
>It felt good knowing that my family truly was doing well.
"Glad things are calm for everyone. So, around five or six you said?" I asked, collecting myself.
>"Yes, seems that way. That's what I told everyone to meet up here for. Are you sure your house has enough room for all of us? There's going to be ten of us, although at least four of us are going to use one room." she questioned.
"Of course. The second floor was built to have plenty of guest rooms. Remember, your father built this house so we could always have some family or foster kids here. He knew how important it was for me to provide for anyone who needed it." I replied, not a single doubt in my mind.
>A soft sigh followed though. "I remember, mom. Well, I look forward to seeing you and everyone else seems excited too."
"Glad to hear it, darling. I'll see you later. Ah, sorry, what time is everyone showing up again?" I giggled softly.
"Around six, mom." she said once again.
>My daughter was very understanding. She knows it's hard getting old sometimes.
"See you then." I finished.
>We both hung up and I placed my phone on the table.
>I was a little torn on what to do in the meantime. It was only noon.
>I could possibly watch something on television, or I could always go on the internet.
>Well, or whatever it was called these days.
>>
>>25729549
>It was called the...Ethernet now. It was pretty different, but I'd kept up with it over the years. It's not the same as the old term from when I was younger, either.
>They use the term Ethernet now to refer to the fact that the entirety of the internet is hosted on some cloud-processing server and it's all wirelessly distributed by satellites. It's like ether, mist. Everywhere and impossible to contain.
>After the government applied all sorts of arbitrary laws on the internet, the internet moved to a privately owned series of satellites, all running in tandem.
>The company has refused to allow the internet to be regulated. With advances in technology and how inexpensive manufacturing has become, it isn't a long-shot to connect to the Ethernet.
>I just didn't use it very often, as I had a hard time reading the fonts and I wasn't one that cared much for wearing glasses at all times.
>As I realized my mind has been wandering though, Anon approached me with a chessboard in his hands.
>"I figured you'd want to brush up before the kids get here. We both know that Forte has declared it a life goal of his to defeat you at a game of chess." my husband stated, sitting down and setting the board out in front of me.
>I stifled a laugh.
"Capo's son is far too young to think he'll ever be able to beat me."
>One day he would though, but until then, I had fun teasing him about it.
>"Well then, lets see if I can beat you. Remember back in the day when I used to be able to?" He stated, before opening up the chessboard, setting up the pieces for me.
>I smiled, nodding.
"And then I started reading up on theory. You did good keeping up with me though, you started reading up whenever you could, between work."
>"Yeah, but then you started going to tournaments in your spare time. Remember that time you almost took grandmaster?" he responded.
>I felt the heat rising in my cheeks as a slight blush crossed my features.
>>
>>25729566
"I d-did not! I just placed in the top eight, was all." I managed to say, only stammering once.
>I moved my pawn to C5, doing my best to push past the subject.
>Anon moved without hesitation and chuckled a little at my embarrassment.
>Time passed, but the game went along exactly as I had planned.
>I caught him off guard with a bishop and left a gaping opening in his defense.
>That was, until his defense turned into a blazing offense with a rook taking my bishop and a knight.
>By the time I'd slowed it to a halt, two more pieces had fallen to his control.
>This didn't phase me though, as within another ten minutes I had his king at the mercy of my remaining rook and queen.
"Checkmate." I proclaimed as I finally cornered his king.
>A defeated sigh was released from his lips, but his gaze still held a measure of that usual grit that I'd come to know and love.
>"Well, I'm thirsty. I think I'm going to pour myself another cup of tea." he stated, interrupting my thoughts.
>Glancing at him, I then looked down at his still-full teacup.
"Sweetheart, you didn't finish the cup you already have." I stated plainly, motioning towards the cup to my left. He laughed abashedly before responding.
>"Ah, you're right. It's probably cold by now. I couldn't remember where the chessboard was and didn't want to bother you during your phone call. Hymn?"
>I nodded as we reset the pieces for another game. I passed him his teacup and he heads to the kitchen, presumably to heat it up or to refill it. I smiled a little at him as he turned the corner.
>His memory was pretty shaky nowadays. It was kind of cute.
>While I finished setting up the pieces and moving the pawn directly in front of my queen two spaces forward, Solo sauntered into the room.
>I figured a Queen's Gambit would be a good start for a new game with my husband.
>"Playing chess, Misses Mous?" the young caretaker inquired.
>I responded with a simple nod in his direction, before speaking up.
>>
>>25729574
"Yes, I am, and would you stop calling me Misses Mous? I always tell you to call me by my first name."
>Solo looked away for a second, before giving his own half-hearted response."I don't feel that's respectful, though."
>Taking a moment, I glanced towards the kitchen before looking up at him.
"Don't worry about it, you've been tending to our house for long enough. You're more than welcome to use my given name."
>I glanced towards him, doing my best to read his expression.
"Is something the matter, Solo?" I inquired after a short time, seeing if he'd be willing to open up even slightly.
>A shake of his head was more than enough of an answer for me though.
>"Nothing's wrong. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do today? I've done most of the general chores already." he countered, drawing the subject back towards his duties.
>Pausing for a moment, I decided to continue with his decision and bring my own attention back to the impending arrival of my family.
"Well, the family should be arriving within the next six or so hours...would you mind preparing the guest rooms? We'll be having at least ten over."
>"Of course, Misses Mous." he followed up, giving me a nod before turning and departing. I frowned at him for calling me Misses Mous again, but let him go without another word.
>I shrugged and smiled to myself.
>Nothing I could really do about it. He fit in with the family well enough.
>Maybe someday he'd call me Sonata.
>>
>>25729582
"Allegro and Sonatina will share a room. Capo and his wife Lemon will share a room, and their son Alto will have his own. Who am I forgetting...?" I wondered aloud, tapping a finger to my chin.
>Another hour had passed, but I found myself unable to do much besides think of my family.
>"I believe the only person you're forgetting is Psalm," Solo's voice called from the hallway.
>Smiling, I nodded my head.
>It's not that I was very forgetful, the family had just...expanded over the years.
>"That's about six rooms, then. I'll make sure the sheets are fresh and nothing's dusty," he finished, before giving a final nod and leaving the room.
>Just as he left though, Anon returned. Plopping down next to me, he absentmindedly sipped at his tea without saying a word.
>Scooting closer to him, I wrapped an arm around one of his.
>Fingers laced together, we sat there in silence as he flicked on the television, losing ourselves in the background noise and each other's company.
>At least, until I dozed off.
>I wasn't sure how long I was out, but I could hear Anon teasing me.
>"I remember when you used to get mad at me for always falling asleep during movies." he stated, planting a kiss on my forehead.
>I didn't open my eyes, but instead nuzzled closer to him.
"Sh-shut up. I'm old, or did you forget?" I responded, somewhat indignant at his prodding.
He placed another kiss on my forehead at that though.
>"I forget all the time, love." he sighed.
>Never lost that charm of yours, did you 'Nonny?
>Sighing, I slid into the quiet easiness of sleep, his hand still holding mine.
>>
>>25729590
>The chiming of a doorbell brought me back around from my nap. I immediately noticed that a blanket was draped over me, but that Anon was nowhere to be found. I've got a blanket draped over me and Anon's nowhere to be found.
>Yawning, I chalked his absence up to nothing more than his anxiousness.
>He'd been antsy for most of his life, always trying to do something to occupy his time.
>Life when a workaholic retires is something else.
>Stretching, I felt my old bones creaking a little, but I was able to get up without much effort. I kept the blanket around my shoulders though, as it felt a little chilly. The light cascading through the window told me that it was probably getting late.
>Leaving the living room, I moved towards the entryway.
>Quite a few pairs of shoes littered the ground, but it brought a smile to my lips.
>I suppose that the family was all here already.
>Moving back towards the kitchen, I heard a din coming from the dining room.
>As I reached the kitchen itself though, I was greeted with a hug from my daughter.
>After a wordless embrace, I looked her over, admiring her features.
"Hi there sweetie." I stated simply after a short moment.
>Hymn's hair is the same shade as Anon's but slightly lighter. She had my eyes though.
>Hair pulled into a french-braid and slung over her shoulder, she gaves a wide smile to me that exhibits a kind of energy that betrays the age in her features.
>"Hey there, mom. I like the fashion statement." She said, tugging on my blanket.
>I laughed at that before do a little shake, letting the cloth draped over me sway.
"I think it's pretty chic." I replied, maintaining my quick wit as well as possible.
>Another hug from my side let me know that her husband Summer was there.
>"How're you hanging in there, mom?" he chimed in.
>>
>>25729593
>Leaning over, I pecked him on the cheek before replying.
"I'm doing better than you, I bet." I stated simply, keeping my composure for all of a second before giggling like a girl a fourth of my age.
>"I wouldn't doubt that. Work's got me slammed lately. Ten more years and I'm done with that company." Summer says, sighing in relief as he released me.
>"Your fault you settled for being a salary-man." Hymn said, a mischievous grin replacing her nearly-maintained stern look.
"Well, make yourself at home, Summer. You know your way around the house, feel free to watch a movie or read something in our study." I said, breaking contact.
>A strange look from Hymn caught my eye, but I ignored it.
>For some reason it reminded me of some of the looks Solo had given me here and there.
>Banishing the thought though, I considered what we had to prepare.
"Should we start prepping dinner then?" I inquired, doing my best to square up to the challenge.
>"Well Misses Mous, we're actually about ready for it. We were just waiting on you." he said, rounding the corner and winking at me.
>Smiling, I let him lead me into the dining room.
>I was instantly assaulted with a group hug upon reaching it though.
>How I loved my family.
>>
>>25729597
>Sitting at the table, I waited for grace to finish being said.
>After that, I looked expectantly at my son, Capo.
>With a final glance in my direction, he smiled and began serving up food to everyone.
>The table was huge, something Anon had custom made with multiple leaves that could be added or taken away without much effort.
>I wondered initially why he'd had it made how it was, but quickly learned that this was his intention.
>Reaching to my left, I found my husband's hand and squeezed it.
>He was proud he'd come this far and done this much. I was too.
"So, how's law school, Forte?" I asked, Looking towards Capo's son.
>He looked a rather tired and was eating pretty slowly.
>It was only the best thing a grandmother could do to wake the boy up.
>He took a lot after his mother, a dark haired woman with bright blue eyes.
>"Tiring. I barely sleep with all the studying I have to do." he said, looking over at me after swallowing a bite of his meal.
>His father gave him a pat on the back before he continued serving food to little Sonatina.
>"Oh don't listen to the boy. He's in the top of his class right now." Capo chimed in.
>He'd always been proud of his son.
>Just like his own father.
>Smiling, I glanced over to Allegro and Sonatina.
>Looking over the little girl, I saw just how much she'd grown. Pictures didn't do the little six year old justice. She had my vibrant blue hair and my pinkish eyes, but was still the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.
>Though, just by looking at her I could see she was under some stress.
>She wasn't focused on eating, despite her mother's attempts to coax some food into her mouth.
>The divorce was probably taking more of a toll on her than Hymn had let on initially.
>My suspicions were confirmed as the girl slipped out of her little chair and climbed into her mother's lap.
>Allegro sighed heavily, but held her daughter close.
>>
>>25729606
>Meeting eyes with her she grimaced, but mouthed 'it's okay' to me.
>I gave her a disparaging look.
>I'd been around long enough to know that wasn't the case, but it wasn't the time or place to talk about it.
>Shaking my head, I continued to look around the table.
>The mood was still light at any rate.
>Passing from face to face, I picked up on little details and differences from last year.
>Mesto was busy stuffing her face, unable to stop eating for a moment. Such a tomboy. Never really had manners, always full of some sort of energy.
>I never knew where she got it from. Maybe Summer was like that when he was young?
>Her brother Nonet was obviously trying to get her to slow down a little, much to her chagrin.
>They were both dark haired, but his skin was a much more pale.
>He spent a lot of time inside from what I garnered.
>An artsy type.
>Like Aria.
>Observing the situation unfold, I giggled when his wife Senza tried to placate the two, getting in the middle of their argument to play mediator.
>I'm a little impressed by her. She hasn't visited this house very often before, but she's got a good head on her shoulders.
>Dinner played out just fine, everyone eating their fill and keeping the conversation to a minimum for the most part.
>For some reason I kept feeling my hand stray back to Anon's, but he stayed silent as we ate.
>I felt somewhat guilty for not helping out with the cooking, but it would appear that Solo had yet again proven his cooking prowess.
>As everyone cleared the table though, I felt Allegro touch my shoulder.
>"Want to come settle down for a movie while the others clean this up?" she asked, some intent in her actions.
"I will in a moment, I like being the last to leave the table." I stated, before giving her own hand a light squeeze.
>She gave me a light hug, before departing.
>>
>>25729614
>Once everyone had left the room though, I looked over to Anon. He had barely touched his food.
"Are you okay?" I asked, concern in my tone.
>He nodded. "Ah, I made an early dinner when you were asleep. Couldn't wait, I'm sorry. I'll have Solo wrap this up and I'll eat it another time, though."
>I glanced at him suspiciously, before starting in on him.
"You're not lying to me about this, are you?"
>He grinned at me before leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. "I wouldn't dream of it."
>I stared at him for a second, running my hand along the creases in his skin up to his whitened hair. Past the age, all I could see was the young boy I had fallen in love with.
>"Grandma! Are you coming? After the movie, I want to play a game of chess with you." Forte called out as he entered the dining room.
>I glanced towards the youth, as does Anon.
"Of course, sorry." I said while standing up, 'Nonny's hand in mine. "Come on sweetie." I said, followed by a yawn. That game of chess might have to wait until tomorrow, Forte...
>>
>>25729627
>I awoke to my bed with Anon and myself in it, wrapped up in blankets.
>I was facing towards him, as I always ended up doing.
>When had I gotten into bed...? Sighing, I realized that Solo or one of my sons must've carried me to my room.
>Turning my focus over to Anon, I smiled. There was just something about his warm breath on mine and the feeling of his nose just glancing the tip of my own that I'd come to love.
>If possible, I would always find a way to fall asleep before him, but last night I had been feeling exceptionally tired.
>Still, I let him sleep in.
>Rolling out of bed like a woman half my age, I exited my bedroom, smelling the scent of breakfast.
>Following my nose towards the smell, I was greeted by Solo's usual "Morning, Misses Mous."
"Sonata." I stated plainly in response.
>"Right, Misses Mous." he replied, coolly.
>I glared in his direction, but he grinned back at me over his shoulder.
"What has you cooking this early?" I asked nonchalantly, taking a seat at the counter near the stovetop.
>"Well, I figured I'd have something out for everyone this morning." he replied, running his spatula through the skillet he had set up.
>I could see now where the smell was coming from, as he fried potatoes and sausage together.
"Very considerate of you." I chimed in, before stifling a yawm
>"That's what you pay me to be." he replied, focusing more attention on the food again.
"Not so, I pay you to help us around the house. You're naturally a considerate person." I complimented, doing my best to make sure he knew how much we valued him.
>He smiles genuinely, turning back to attend to breakfast. "If you say so."
>Smiling, I leaned back slightly in my chair before he chimed in again.
>>
>>25729634
>"Though I do have to ask you something."
"Yes?" I replied, a little confused.
>"Are you alright, Misses Mous?"
>A silence filled the air for a moment, before I could respond.
"Excuse me?"
>I was a little taken aback. It was a simple enough question, but his tone made me wonder.
>He turned towards me, lowering the flame on the pilot.
>"Are you alright? You seem... really off, lately." he stated, trailing off.
>I felt my brow furrow, but not from any sort of anger.
"What do you mean?" I replied, somewhat uneasily.
>He sighed heavily, before continuing.
>"You... don't notice it?"
>At this my lip curled into a pout that would have been much cuter, was I still twenty.
"Now listen here young man, what do you mean by that?" I stated, getting a little upset at that. I hated it when people would ask questions, and then be vague with responses.
>"Nothing, don't worry about it." he replied, the expression on his face tightening up a little.
>I knew that look.
>When someone wants to tell you something, but can't bring themselves to do it.
"Tell me." I said, standing up and putting my hands on my hips.
>"Like I said, don't worry about it."
>I felt a blush creeping onto my face. This young kid- he was treating me like a child, when I'm more than three times his age! "Y-you should be more r-respectful of your elders!" I declared.
>>
>>25729640
>"I am, that's why I'm doing this. Don't worry about it, Sonata. Just change and I'll have breakfast ready for the family."
>I open my mouth to argue, but I couldn't find the will to continue.
>He used my given name like I've always asked him to.
>Like it was an exchange. If he lost that battle, I had to lose this one.
>An equal exchange, much like trading pawns in chess.
"F-fine!" I exclaimed as I turned away from him and stormed back to my bedroom to change.
>Solo laughed behind me, probably due to how childish I just acted.
>No one said you have to act old when you get old. Some things didn't need to change.
>>
>>25729644
>I returned to my bedroom in a bit of a huff, but made sure to calm down a little once I was there. I didn't want to wake 'Nonny up.
>Donning a long white gown, I pulled a high collar blouse over it before tying a little purple ribbon around the neck of the collar.
>Looking it over, I brushed my hands over it a few times before smiling. I loved this particular blouse.
>It was a gift from Adagio, many years ago.
>Leaving Anon to sleep though, I pulled myself from my thoughts and put some slippers on.
>Moving back downstairs, I quickly ate my breakfast.
>Solo really was a good cook.
>I'd always give him that.
>Standing up as he took my plate away though, I had a sudden urge to go to the balcony.
>It was that same urge I always had; to go watch the crashing waves in the morning.
>Our home overlooked a beach, one that Anon and I loved visiting.
>Walking towards the stairs, I came face to face with my son.
>Stopping, I gave him a hug.
>"Mornin' mum. Where're you going?" he asked, before rubbing his eyes.
>I gave him a distant smile.
"To go look at the ocean. It's always so pretty in the morning." I responded, stepping past him.
>He gave me a concerned look, but quickly made his way towards the kitchen.
>Reaching the hallway, I walked to the very end and opened the sliding glass door that led to the balcony itself.
>I stood out there, in the brisk morning breeze which ruffled my gown and pushed my hair from my face.
>I always enjoyed the view of a blue horizon. I liked the idea that the world didn't have an end, that there was always something unexplored where the eyes couldn't see.
>>
>>25729650
>A yawn from behind me caught my attention though, and as I turned I saw that Anon was approaching.
>He had tossed on a plain white shirt and some khakis.
>A light grin crossed his face, before he wrapped his arms around me. It was then that I noticed it was one of his old dress shirts.
"What's the occasion?" I inquired, genuinely curious.
>"Well sweetheart, I really need to talk about something important with you." he whispered into my ear.
>I leaned back into his embrace.
>His heartbeat was in sync with mine, akin to the soft crashes of ocean beneath us. I had that sound memorized, even with the changes that medicine and pacemakers had caused for him. I couldn't forget it. Its very feel.
>"Yesterday, when you asked if I was lying about something?" he started.
"Yes?"
>"I sort of was." he replied.
>I frowned, before reaching a hand up to tug at his cuff.
"So, something is the matter?"
>He was silent for a moment before responding.
>"Something is the matter."
"What is it?" I asked, my grip intensifying as it shifted up to take hold of his wrist.
>Worry began to fill my mind. We'd made it this long, can't we keep going?
>"I think it's time for me to go."
>I pulled out of his grasp, turning to face him.
>"I can't eat as much. I'm always tired. I think...it's time."
>Grasping at him, I brought his face down to my level.
"Come on, don't be like that. I don't want to lose you." I said rather calmly.
>"I think it's time I went." he replied, closing his eyes.
"N-no..."
>My composure wavered as I fell into his arms.
>Tears began to stream down my face unbidden.
>It was too soon.
>It would always be too soon.
>>
>>25729652
>"It happens to everyone, sooner or later." he stated, before reaching out a hand to wipe away my tears.
"B-but, your p-promise!" I argued, stammering again at him.
>"I know, I know. It's gotten me this far, but everyone has their limits. I'm sorry. I just don't have the same amount of energy that I used to. I remember that I have to do anything you say for breaking the promise." he finished, giving me light caress on my cheek.
>"Would you listen if I told you not to leave?" I pleaded, the sudden realization that he just might go sinking in.
>He sighed, pulling me forward and kissing me on the forehead. "I wish I could, but I can't."
>I sobbed once into his chest as the tears began to escape me again.
>He felt so warm. I never wanted to be without him.
>"Just... don't worry, okay? I'll always be here. Don't forget that, Sonata." he murmured into my ear.
"O-okay... I w-won't." I choked out, not wanting to accept defeat.
>Holding him tightly, I felt as though if I didn't let go, he wouldn't leave.
>Until I heard a voice call to me.
>>
>>25729661
>"Gran-mama?"
>Opening my eyes, I saw that Sonatina was standing in front of me in the doorway to the balcony itself.
>"Why are you crying?" she started, her big eyes looking up at me in confusion.
>I didn't like to lie. So I told her.
"Saying g-goodbye is hard. That's why I'm crying." I managed to choke out, stifling my tears.
>She tilted her head a little, her brow furrowing.
>"But... who are you saying goodbye to, gran-mama?"
>What?
>...
>A sense of confusion washed over me as a small realization, turned into a huge one.
>Turning, I began to look around frantically.
>Anon?
>I turned back to my great-granddaughter as something escaped me, something intangible.
>Like someone unplugged me and there was no more energy in my body.
>Kneeling down, I heard more footsteps from inside.
>"Sonatina, you know better than to run away from your momma. What are you doing up here anyways?" Allegro called to her daughter.
>Sonatina pouted as she turns to her mother. "Talking to gran-mama! She was saying goodbye to someone who isn't there."
>A look of horror crossed the woman's face, as my eyes met hers.
>"Alright, go back downstairs to uncle Forte. I need to talk to Grandmama." she ordered, her daughter quickly running off to comply with her mother's orders.
>>
>>25729668
>A pregnant pause held in the air, before she spoke.
>"...Mom?"
>I smiled up at her.
>Empty.
>"Who were you saying goodbye to?" she asked, the look in her face saying she already knew the answer.
"Your father. Anonymous." I stated plainly, my voice devoid of emotion.
>"...Mom. Dad's been dead for ten years. I hate asking you this, but have you been taking your dementia medicine?"
>I opened my mouth for a moment, placing a hand to my lower lip. Without a thought, an ashamed smile appeared on my face.
"Ah, no. I've forgotten for a while, actually. I hadn't asked Solo to refill it recently."
>>
>>25729675
>In my mind, something cracked under a great weight. The memories started to peel themselves back, revealing what was really there.
>Anon was just a memory I had been projecting into my life, to give me some kind of solace in my loneliness.
>The teacups were set by Solo, one for myself and my lost loves.
>The happenings between the two of them never happened.
>The chess game, I had played with myself.
>Solo draped the blanket over me while I slept alone on the couch.
>Every time I said 'our' or 'us', everyone realized I was talking about Anon and I, and I was the only one who didn't realize he wasn't there.
>They set his plate and filled it with food to entertain my delusions.
>The space besides me in bed had always been empty.
>Solo and everyone else knew that I was steeped in a lie and encouraged it, because it made me happy.
>Now though, I could see it in my daughter's features. It hurt her to see me lost in my own mind.
>"I'm sorry, mum... I just,..." she trailed off. "I hate seeing you like this." she finished, unsure if that was all she had to say, but stopping anyways.
>She was right, though. It was wrong to live like this. To keep lying.
>My eyes were overflowing again.
>Anon was gone.
>Yet...
>He said he was always there.
>But he wasn't, other than in my crumbling mind.
>>
>>25729687
>'I guess that's what happens when you get old. You start living in memories, just so you can make it to tomorrow.'
>It's sad, but it's true, isn't it?
>Sitting there on my knees, I heard more voices calling to me.
>My son, my grandchildren.
>All asking what was wrong.
>And why I'd dropped to my knees, crying incoherently.
>>
>>25729691
dassit
>>
File: 1394551234797.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1394551234797.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>25729696
you magnificent bastard, you know how to come back with a feel.
>>
>>25729696
>>25729696
Holy shit coming back with a vengeance.
>That wall of green.
>That gut wrenching feel.
Welcome home you God amongst men.
>>
File: 1322037500548.jpg (129 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
1322037500548.jpg
129 KB, 500x622
>>25729696
>>25729758
>>25729878
I'm on post 9 and I just know I'm going to hate you after this one, aren't I? This is too fucking comfy so far for me to want to see what happens.
>>
File: 1442891167109.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442891167109.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>25730244
And I was right
>>
>>25729295
Alright thanks, I thought Without_AName just started this green
>>
>>25714017

Anyone want to continue this? I don't know where I was going with it.
>>
>>25730667
>Anyone want to continue this?
Yes.
Very much yes.
I'd like to see a story where Twilight is the one to help Anon.
>>
>>25730667
>Twilight will never be the rebound mare
>She will still deserve the suffering she has to endure on every green.
This makes me happy.
>>
>>25729696
I certainly did not asked for this feels, Fife. Thank you, m8, that was beautiful, I always like how you write Sonata.
>>25729383
Looking foward to what happens next.
>>
>>25729696
>>25729383
>>25727646
>Fife, MnM and Without posting
Today is a good day
>>
File: d6u9w.jpg (75 KB, 400x611) Image search: [Google]
d6u9w.jpg
75 KB, 400x611
>>25729696
>>
>>25727612
Poor Luna, she is taking too much shit from everyone.
>>
File: youfeelittoodon'tyou.png (55 KB, 517x476) Image search: [Google]
youfeelittoodon'tyou.png
55 KB, 517x476
>>25729696
Fuck dude, quality shit.

You feeling better, man?
>>
Kept you waiting, huh?

>>25729383
>Silence reigned as you told Anonymous the truth behind your relationship with him.
>It didn’t matter how you felt about him now.
>You had used him.
>You were using him to get back at Twilight, to get back at her friends, and to get back at Equestria at large.
>You were going to use him for sexual gratification, and other selfish desires.
>You didn’t mention that last bit, but you knew that he more than likely figured that bit out as well.
>You expected him to lash out at you, to scream at you, to beat you senseless, or just get up and walk out of there.
>You expected Anonymous to do a million different things, all ending with him rejecting you.
>Rightfully so.
>What you didn’t expect was Anon to gently grasp your chin, lifting your head up so you could meet his eyes.
>”Starlight…”
>He hesitated, as if thinking of what to think next.
>”I don’t care if you originally intended on using me as a puppet. Twilight… she sent both of us to Hell.”
>A look of determination and righteous fury appeared in his eyes as he stared into yours.
>”We’re going even deeper, taking back everything we’ve lost! We’re in this together, Starlight. We are both demons!"
>>
File: tmp_25393-vPD5S87-1756670344.gif (446 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25393-vPD5S87-1756670344.gif
446 KB, 300x170
>>25729696
Right in the feels. It hurts. I shouldn't have read this at work.
> You glorious bastard
>>
File: 1434359709512.jpg (238 KB, 795x556) Image search: [Google]
1434359709512.jpg
238 KB, 795x556
You know what the problem of stories about adulterous Twilight? In all three stories Anon just runs away and does some unrelated stuff most of the time. Fife - soldier's stuff, Without - possession stuff, MnM - Starlight's revenge. These stories are may be good, but you know, we're here to read about marital problems.
>>
File: bq5b.png (851 KB, 825x886) Image search: [Google]
bq5b.png
851 KB, 825x886
>>25731845
All for revenge!
>>
>>25731960
Well I tend to avoid my problems until they catch up to me, so I don't see the problem in those.
>>
>>25731845
Keep going
>>
File: 1440131838969.gif (3 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1440131838969.gif
3 MB, 400x286
>>25731845
>We are both demons!
I'M NUCLEAR
I'm addicted to your green now, don't stop, please.
>>
>>25731960
"we're here to read about marital problems."

>"Hello my special human! I missed you so much today!" *Smooch*
*returns the smooch* "How was your day Twi? Any big friendship problems? I tell ya it took me forever to fix Vinyl's equipment."
>"Oh Celestia you wouldn't believe it! These two Zebras came by and... hey why are you sitting silly? Unload your bag before the milk goes bad. Here I'll help!
"Haha you're such a silly pony Twi! I know magic is amazing and all, but I've never heard of milk being used to fix a stereo system."
>"Har-Har Anon. I'm talking about the groceries I asked you to pick up.... Anon how come there are only tools in here?"
"Because you told me this morning you were gonna grab the groceries, so I never went to the market?"
>"Ugh, yes Anon I know I said that but these Zebras needed my help which is why I sent you that letter."
"What letter?"
>"The letter I sent you at noon telling you to get the groceries! How could you forget?"
"Derpy never gave me any letters today Twi."
>"No duh! I magiced it to you via Spike."
"Well babe, you know my body is impervious to magic. I probably messed up your spell."
>"OH! Like I didn't take into consideration? Of course I did Anon, just cause you don't like reading them because you can't respond back doesn't mean you should avoid my messages!"
"I didn't avoid anything! I never got your message! I never get any of your messages the same reason those magic-jobs never get me hard! MAGIC DOESN'T WORK ON ME!"
>"MY MAGIC ALWAYS WORKS BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC AND I'M THE PRINCESS OF BUCKING FRIENDSHIP"
"WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST JUST GIVING ME A BLOW-JOB?"
>"I'M SO SORRY I'M NOT AS SEXY AS YOUR AUTISTIC EX!"
"NO SOMEHOW YOU'RE EVEN MORE CRAZY THEN MAUD! BUT AT LEAST SHE LET ME CUM IN HER EVEN IF WE HAD TO HAVE SEX ON A ROCK!"
>"WELL GUESS WHAT! TONIGHT NOT ONLY ARE YOU GETTING NO SEX, BUT NO DINNER EITHER!"
>>
>>25732304
Wouldn't mind a series of one shots with more ponies, that was fun.
>>
>>25732304
Well fuck you too purple cunt horse.
>>
So cheating general.

Have you been cheated on?
Then how did you deal with the sense of paranoia when you got the next girlfriend?

Cause I hust got with someone abd I'm starting to get those feelings of unwantedness and worrying that shell find someone better soon.

How to deal?
>>
>>25732629
Alcohol
>>
File: 1423761137204.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1423761137204.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>>25732629
If you get those feelings, it means that it's not true love.
Be loyal to your waifuHumans are more likely to betray you than ponies.Think about the happy afterlife, she'll be here for you; to embrace you.
>>
>>25732629
That seems more like a confidence problem than anything else. But if you want to know look for suspicious things, like things she wasn't doing before, changes in her her behaviour, etc
>>
>>25731845
How are you so perfect.
>>
>>25732629
>3dpd
That is why you fail.
>>
>>25732629
I never got cheated on, but I did get left for someone else.
>>
File: 1423777760825.jpg (30 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1423777760825.jpg
30 KB, 521x521
>>25732773
>>
>>25732796
It was probably one of my worst relationship experiences, cause it really came out of the blue.
>>
>>25732304
"Twilight, honey, just come to bed."
>"Just a minute, Anon. I want to re-write that note for you."
"For fucks's sake."
>"You know, the one you 'didnt get' "
"Twilight, give it up. You did research on me, you KNOW magic doesn't work."
>"Well, you know what ELSE doesn't work?"
"Wha-"
>"Your dick."
*DOOR SLAM*
*ANGRILY PUTTING ON SHOES AND COAT*
>"Ah-Anon, where do you think you're going?"
"Out."
>"Well, when do you think you'll be back?"
"Dunno."
>"W-well, if y-you think you can just LEAVE, then take your SHIT WITH YOU"
*ANGRILY THROWING ANONS CLOTHES OUT THE DOOR*
>Twilight thought you would make up
>Twilight thought wrong
>You live in a motel for a few weeks, then send a missive to Celestia.
>Being the thousands of years-old deity, she isn't swayed by Twilight's dramaticized side of the story.
>She hands you a bag with all the bits in your account that you've earned from work.
>You take a train to the minotaur lands to test your luck.
>Twilight feels legitimate regret when she realized just how badly she's fucked up.
>>
>>25732896
Here's an idea.

Twilight goes to the minotaur lands for anon.
Finds out anon has a new girlfriend.
Twilight and moo-girl end up having to fight for anon's affection.
Suprisingly, anon is okay with this.
>>
>>25732896
>You take a train to the minotaur lands to test your luck.
Minotits invade threads, fuck yeah
I hope there will be teat-twisting

>>25733068
>Twilight goes to the minotaur lands for anon.
>Finds out anon has a new girlfriend.
>Twilight and moo-girl end up having to fight for anon's affection.
>Suprisingly, anon is okay with this.
I bet they fight like in those animoos
>>
>>25732896
This is quite amusing, keep it up, m8.
>>
>>25732831
She was nice enough to tell you at least.
>>
>>25725989
>>25729368
>>25729383
Hmm... I like it, but don't rush it. Like, don't rush it.

>>25727505
>>25727534
>>25727561
>>25727588
>>25727612
Oh, nice to get some continuation! Thanks! It's really good.

>>25729496
>>25729504
>>25729513
>>25729520
>>25729527
>>25729532
>>25729542
>>25729549
>>25729566
>>25729574
>>25729582
>>25729590
>>25729593
>>25729597
>>25729606
>>25729614
>>25729627
>>25729634
>>25729640
>>25729644
>>25729650
>>25729652
>>25729661
>>25729668
>Like someone unplugged me and there was no more energy in my body.
>Kneeling down, I heard more footsteps from inside.
Oh, gods, no!
>>25729675
>"...Mom. Dad's been dead for ten years. I hate asking you this, but have you been taking your dementia medicine?"
I knew, I knew it from the tea scene. I knew it. I begged it to not be like that. But I knew it will be.
>>25729687
>>25729691
Dear gods.

>>25729696
Dear gods. Dear gods. You made me cry. It was so well written, it was so well thought, it was so well made in total. I loved this with all my being. That's why I come here, to feel like a human at least once again.

I cannot praise your work enough. It was sharp as a knife, but I felt it deep down. I am bleeding. But it's good. Because I still can feel anything. Thank you, my friend.

>>25732629
>So cheating general.
Not really, rather feels general.

>Then how did you deal with the sense of paranoia when you got the next girlfriend?
Who said I did?

>How to deal?
Believe in the future. Keep your candle of hope ignited with all the love you still have. Never doubt in yourself. Ask her will she start a family with you.

I think like I am bleeding for real.

Good night, and don't die, not yet, I beg you.
>>
>>25733570
This. As far as bad relationships go, it could have been handled much worse.
>>
>>25733599
>>25733570
I was told through a text while I was two states away, I'd say it was handled pretty badly.
>>
>>25733629
That kind of information really changes how the situation looks and probably would have been better to include from the start.
I take it back, that's a shitty way to go. At the very least she told you though, instead of trying to hang on to 2 people.
>>
>>25733669
Yeah sorry, probably should have mentioned it, but there's alot of context to that story that's missing, but yeah atleast she did tell me.
>>
File: I wasn't rdy.gif (333 KB, 181x199) Image search: [Google]
I wasn't rdy.gif
333 KB, 181x199
>>25729696
Just got done reading the dump.
And I wasn't prepared for those feels.
Great work Fife and welcome back.
>>
>>25725262
So Without_Aname's Twiliht's secret Pt. 2?
Is there a part 1 too?
>>
>>25729758
>>25729878
>>25730244
>>25730315
>>25731288
>>25731347
>>25731431
>>25731788
>>25731931
>>25733583
>>25733843
I do it for you guys.

In the meantime...i had a slightly less bitter part that followed up that piece, essentially an "epilogue" to it. You wanna see it, or should I leave it as it stands?
>>
>>25734971
Go ahead, brother.
>>
>>25734957
Part 1 should be in the pastebin. Have you tried clicking on the name?
>>
File: 3467.png (337 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
3467.png
337 KB, 1280x846
bump
>>
>>25736021
O god what is that thing? It's horrifying!
>>
Was out with the family. Gonna write up updates as fast I can when I'm both shitfaced and faded.
>>
>>25736285
Waiting bump
>>
>>25734957
Muh pastebin. With assorted one shots and what nots.
http://pastebin.com/u/Without_Aname

Muh Twilight Secret part1. [First green, a tad bumpy structurally. I need to go back and fix it]
http://pastebin.com/qkzvmQcF

Muh Twilight Secret part 2.
http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX

Get comfortable
>>
>>25731845
>You are Anonymous.
>You found yourself staring in the eyes of your friend.
>You last remaining friend.
>She, too, had been sent to Hell by Twilight.
>She was, too, a demon.
>Regardless of her original intentions for approaching you, for better or worse, the two of you were in this together.
>You might have been sent to Hell, but you were going to dig ever deeper, take back everything that you lost when she played you like a damn fiddle.
>You could feel it, burning inside of you.
>That lust for revenge.
>Such a lust it was.
>You turned your attention back to Starlight.
“So… where do we go from here?”
>The mare blinked, still apparently reeling from the recent events.
>Her eyes suddenly widened as she opened her mouth to speak.
>”We need to get out of here! Right now!”
>You raised a brow at her sudden outburst.
“What do you-”
>”Anon! I’ve been compromised! The Guard are probably on their way right now!”
>She jumped up from her couch, shifting her focus away from you and over to a dusty collection of boxes and folders that sat in the corner.
>”I have all my notes and plans stored here. This cottage is literally a mountain of evidence against me.”
>Her horn lit up with a bright blue aura as the smell of Ozone filled the air.
>As she charged up her horn, she grabbed two things.
>Her cloak, and a pair of aviator sunglasses.
>”I can’t let them get their hooves on any of it!”
>You were suddenly blinded by a bright flash, and the next thing you knew, you were outside the cottage, on your hands and knees, puking up the half-digested remains of your lunch.
>”Anon, are you okay?!”
>You tried to spit the taste of vomit out of your mouth, but to no avail.
“J-just fucking peachy…”
>Teleportation was never kind to you. Especially if it was a surprise.
>Surprise teleportations usually ended with wasted meals.
>However, before you could mourn the loss of Maxi-bun’s burger, your nose caught a whiff of something.
>Smoke.
>>
>>25737487
>You poked your head up from between your arms, spotting large amounts of smoke billowing out from the windows of Starlight’s cottage.
>The mare stood at your side, now wearing her cloak and sunglasses as she watched her home burn to the ground.
>The sight of her reminded you of somebody from back home, someone who, like you, answered the call for wet-work.
>The two of you might not have been friends, unlike you and Starlight, just two individuals following somebody greater than yourselves, but you still held great respect for the great Hell Master.
>A heart wrenching sigh from the mare that stood before you pulled you from your memories.
>”I’m going to miss this place…”
>She turned to face you, shooting you a smile as she peered at you over her shades.
>”But, I suppose we could build a new place for ourselves, after we have our revenge.”
>And with that, she turned towards the Everfree, and began trotting in that general direction.
>”Come on, Anon! Someone will spot smoke, we don’t have much time!”
“Right.”
>>
>>25737538
>You got yourself together, and quickly caught up with the mare, before taking your place at her side.
“So… where are we going?”
>You flashed her a curious look as she looked up to you, opening her mouth to speak.
>”I have a contact in the media that we’re going to meetup with in Manehattan. With her help, we’ll be able to get revenge against Twilight.”
>You eyed her, your face expressing your confusion.
“Media? How is the media going to help us?”
>A smug grin spread across her muzzle at your question.
>”Do you have any idea what type of controversy you could stir up if you told the press about your wife being involved in an affair?”
>You thought over her question for a few moments.
“I really hadn’t thought about it…”
>Your response garnered a smirk from the mare.
>”Trust me, Anon, it’d be a big deal. Twilight is the Princess of Friendship. Her cheating on you goes against EVERYTHING her title stands for.”
>A coy grin spread across her muzzle.
>”It would completely ruin her reputation.”
>Made sense to you, though you were expecting your revenge to be more… hands on.
>That’s what you were experienced with, at least.
>But, you supposed destroying her image and exposing her betrayal to the world would satisfy your lust for revenge as much as going nuclear would.
“Alright, sounds good to me.”
>>
>>25737549
>You paused, as you examined the foreboding, monster infested forest that you were rapidly approaching.
>You were rather ill equipped to journey through the Everfree, and the last thing you wanted to do was teleport to Manehattan.
>Long distance teleportation was extremely dangerous. Just teleporting a few feet was enough to mess anyone who wasn’t a powerful magic user.
>You stopped in your steps, allowing Starlight to continue on for a few feets before speaking up.
“Starlight, I need to grab some things, first.”
>She stopped in her tracks, turning to face you, eyeing you with a raised brow.
>”We can’t go back, Anon. At this point, we’re both fugitives.”
>You shook your head.
“Don’t worry, my stuff’s up ahead, on the outskirts of the Everfree. It won’t take long to grab.”
>She remained silent for a few moments, seemingly debating whether or not to go along with your request in her head, before nodding hesitantly.
>”Alright, Anon. I trust this stop will be worth it?”
>You nodded with a smile.
“Yeah, trust me, it’ll help us in the long run.”
>>
>>25737566
>inb4 he brings the a bandana
>>
Working on some Twilight. Since I finally setup the Anonymous/Starlight revenge angle, expect a lot more of her.
>>
>>25737696
Even more reasons to hate her?
>>
>You are Anon, Prince of Friendship.
>Well, Co-Prince of Friendship.
>Twilight Sparkle, your wife of five years, is cheating on you.
>You'd known her before she grew her wings, and she still cheated on you.
>When you caught her fucking some stallion, she just rattled off some ancient Equestrian rules at you, all while riding his cock like this was fucking Sunday morning tea.
>Some bullshit about being royalty granting her certain privileges, you don't know.
>You weren't giving your full attention to her speech.
>You were too busy NURSING A BROKEN HEART
>crawlinginmyskin.bmp
>So it's been probably a month since this event, and you're no longer living in the castle.
>What's worse is that nopony seems to have any sympathy for you.
>This is just... a THING that a pony can do.
>They told you to suck it up and, if you didn't like it, find a new mare.
>You know what? The worst part isn't that Twilight took on another stallion.
>That's still one of the worst things she could have done, but she did even BETTER.
>She doesn't even care that you're upset about this.
>She doesn't even FUCKING CARE that you're feeling betrayal and anger and sorrow like you've never felt before.
>She doesn't give a damn about your feelings.
>She probably never did.
>"Hey, Nonny, how're you hanging?"
>Pinkie Pie is the only one who's treating you like a PERSON right now.
>She might not understand why you're so upset, but at least she acknowledges that you're in pain.
>That's more than your beloved wife ever did for you.
>She's respected your wishes to stay hidden, and hasn't told anypony that you're staying with her.
"Same as ever, Pinkie."
>She trots over to you and deposits a stack of mail onto your lap.
>You aren't sure how she managed to speak so clearly with the mail in her mouth, but you've learned not to question Pinkie Pie.
>"Lemme know if you need a cheering up, okay Nonny?"
>You smile and wave her off.
"Sure thing, Pinks."
>>
File: wheres the lie.png (686 KB, 773x929) Image search: [Google]
wheres the lie.png
686 KB, 773x929
>>25738587
>Let's see here.
>A few useless letters and coupons... and three letters from the cunt and her newest sex toy.
>You open the first one. It's dated the day after you left the castle.

Dear Prince Anonymous,

Anon, this is ridiculous. Come back home and talk to Time Turner and I like an adult, okay? Spend the night doing whatever it is you need to do to get this out of your system, and then come back home. We need to go over our schedules so that you and Turner get an equal amount of time with me.

Yours,
Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship

>Cunt.
>Let's see what else she has to say.
>This one is dated a week after the first one.

Dear Anonymous,

Where are you? I'm getting worried about you. You have duties to perform as a prince of friendship, and Time Turner just doesn't have the head for all this kind of stuff. Look, you've made your point; you're upset with me. I understand that things are different in the human world, but you have to accept that you aren't there any more. Just come home soon, okay?

Hope to see you soon,
Twilight Sparkle

>Still a cunt.
>Next and final one: dated... three days ago.
>Ponyville has terrible mail service.

Nonny,

Nonny, please come home. I'm sorry I took in Time Turner, but he's gone now. Is that what you wanted? We won't ever have to see him again, just PLEASE PLEASE come home. I've been asking around town, and nopony's seen you in more than a month. I don't know where you are and that scares me. I know I messed up, but I'm still your Twilight and I still love you, and I know that you still love me too. I'll admit that I don't understand why you're so upset, but I'm willing to listen if you just PLEASE come back home! Was it because I didn't ask you first? Did you just not like Time Turner? Was it because I made him co-prince? Did you think having another colt around meant that I loved you less? Anonymous, I'm willing to listen. Please come back to me.

All my love,

Twily

>What do?
>>
>>25738614
let her wait
>>
>>25738614
Fuckin' let that bitch wallow in sadness.
>>
File: AHHHH NUUUU.webm (754 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH NUUUU.webm
754 KB, 1280x720
>>25738614
Get your gear and fo Innawoods, /k/ demands it.
>>
>>25738614
Ditch Twilight and go with Pinkie.
>>
>>25738705
yesss...
>>
>>25738614
Start a people's rebellion against the royal family and the Canterlot elite just to piss off Twilight.
>>
>>25738614
>Fuck this.
>She feels sad that you're not there?
>She got rid of Mister Big Cock to appease you?
>Fuck her and fuck her castle.
>You'll wait for one more letter before you do anything.
>Her last letter really makes it seem like she didn't know how badly cheating on you with Doc Brown would hurt you.
>Like you said, nopony seems to think this is some big deal.
>But for now, she can agonize over losing you.
>Let her feel what you felt.
>You gigantic fucking faggot.
>Papa 'Nonny didn't raise no queer-fag, so you're not about to run back to that cunt and act like nothing ever happened.
>You guess you'll just have to wait anoth-
>Suddenly, brightness.
>"Nonny!"
>Before you can react, you've been tackled by a familiar-sounding cheating slut.
>"Oh Celestia, Nonny, I'm so happy to see you! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!"
>Acting on instinct, you wrap your arms around her soft body.
>She settles into your lap as though she were made to sit there.
>Just like she always has.
>She's wrapping her hooves around your torso and she's squeezing you as hard as she can, as though scared that you'll disappear if she lets go.
>And she might even be right.
>With her face buried in the crook of your neck, you can feel her chest heaving with sobs and her tears soaking into your shirt.
>"Please tell me what I did wrong. I'll never do it again, I promise! Just explain to me what I did wrong, please."
>She looks up at you, and she looks terrible.
>Her eyes are bloodshot and her mane looks like it hasn't been washed in days.
>"Don't go away again, Nonny. Please don't do that to me again. I love you so, SO much, and I never meant to hurt you."
>She plants her face into your chest, and you can feel her breathing in your scent.
>"Please let me make this right again...."
>Decisions decisions.....
>>
>>25738893
dont do it man. teach the whore a lession in betrayal
>>
>>25738893
Ask her why she took on another stallion if she really did love you so much.
>>
>>25738893
Demand you get to fuck one of her friends to make you two even.
>>
>>25738893
So why make a Twilight isn't a bitch green just to make it a carbon copy Twilight cheats green. Should just made it a Twilight cheats from the get go
>>
>>25738893
Meh. Give her a shot. I'd love to see a story where things get fully resolved.

Also something else...
>>
>>25738893
The only way to fix this is to end this.
>>
>>25738893
Purple bitch needs to be gone
>>
File: plz anon.png (193 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
plz anon.png
193 KB, 640x360
>>25738893
>>25738945
>You know, you thought that you'd feel angrier.
>Just a few minutes ago you felt like you could melt steel with your rage.
>It was easy to feel simple one-dimensional anger when you'd been isolated from all the people involved in this affair for an entire month.
>But now that you have a remorseful Twilight in your arms, crying and begging you to give her one more chance, you find that your anger has abandoned you.
>In its' place is emptiness.
>Not even sorrow
>You feel tired.
"Twilight, do you remember the first time you told me that you loved me?"
>Twilight sniffles and nods into your chest.
>"W-we were at th-the library, and w-we were reading a book togeh-together."
>She looks up at you and smiles at the memory.
>"I was sitting in y-your lap, and you were cuddling m-me from behind. I felt s-so safe and happy, and I just knew thu-that you were the one."
>She returns her head to its' former resting place on your chest, only this time it feels more like she's snuggling into you.
>"I told you that I l-loved you, and I meant it."
>You sigh and hold her close.
"Then why did you cheat on me with Time Turner? Wasn't I good enough for you? What did I do wrong?"
>Your insecurities finally break loose out of the wall you'd buried them behind, and you can feel tears soaking into Twilight's mane.
"H-how am I supposed tuh-to trust anything y-you say now? If you l-loved me so much, then wh-why did you throw m-me away?"
>"No! No, no, no, Anonymous, I didn't throw you away! I could never stop loving you, Nonny. You're my best friend and the most important person that I have in my life."
>She looks up into your eyes and she is PLEADING with you.
>"You told me that human culture is different than pony culture, but clearly I didn't understand just how different it was. Please tell me what I did wrong so that I can fix it."
>She sniffles pitifully.
>"I love you, Anon. I don't want to lose you."
>>
>>25734971
Do it
>>
>>25739114
Don't give in bruh, she probably has pony aids
>>
>>25739114
"Humans mate for life, Twilight."
>Twilight gasps.
"That means that we find one partner, and stick with them for as long as we can. When you took on Time Turner, you basically threw everything we've ever had back into my face. It's among the most insulting things you can do to a human. It means that you don't love me any more."
>She moans in realization and rubs her face back and forth across her chest.
>"Oh Celestia, no, no no...."
>She tightens her grip on you in her anxiety.
>"Anon, that isn't it at all! I don't feel that way, I really don't! I... taking another partner doesn't mean that I don't love you any more, Anon. It's just that polygamy is really common here. It's seen as a normal part of a relationship."
"Well, it means a lot to me."
>"I know that now, Anon. I never meant to hurt you; not once. I promise that I'll never take on another partner ever again, okay? Just come back to me."
>Her entire demeanour changes in a heartbeat. She's gone from anxious and clingy to defeated.
>She's let go of you, and just sits in your lap.
>You think she's finally feeling the gravity of her actions.
>"I didn't mean for this to happen."
>You wrap your arms around her limp body.
"I know you didn't, Twilight."

>Forgive?
>>
>>25739232
inb4 analpluganon is a huge beta fagot
>>
>>25739232
>Forgive?
Nope
>>
>>25739232
Fuck forgiveness
>>
>>25739232
Herding fails again!

Forgive.
>>
>>25739232
>>Forgive?
Neigh.
>>
>>25739232
Why are you asking us? Write a good story and fuck our opinions senpai.
>>
>>25739232
>>Forgive?

Sure, but don't stay with her, after all she didn't even ask or care if we wanted to share or not.
>>
>>25737566
>Inb4 a Battle Dress and some guns.
>>
>>25739268
i feel this is for the best
>>25739232
>>
>>25739232
>>Forgive?

Nah m8

>>25739277
>some guns

Come on mate, really?
>>
>>25739232
Hell no.

Never forgive, never forget, never trust her again, never talk to her again, never see her again.

Go live a happy life with someone who actually cares and isn't a huge bitch
>>
>>25739232
find another mare and tell twi that u dont love her anymore.
>>
File: 1445578633095.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1445578633095.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>>25739232
>Forgive
>Not Forgive
>>
>>25739232
If she honestly had no idea, and just didn't think to ask, then what is there to forgive? It is really our fault for not sharing something so important, or being too dumb to pick up on the fact that polygamy is normal after spending over five years in Equestria.

She might have been insensitive for not picking up on how hurt we were, and the first letter was pretty condescending, but that's not the same as uncaring or unloving. If she made no effort to hide being with Time Turner, and dropped him like a hot potato when she realized it was putting her relationship with us at risk, what more could you ask for?
>>
>>25739232
If we leave her it wouldn't be marital problems now would it? Long path back to trust if at all possible. Maybe marriage counseling from Princess Cansdance.
>>
>>25739281
Well I could name some of the guns in Venoms military aka the in game guns, but that would be really autistic.
>>
>>25739338
Nah m8, it's cool.

As much as I enjoy going nuclear, it wouldn't give the story much suspense, or anything, really. kek
>>
>>25739338
An M14 or SKS is all you need.
>>
>>25739353
So, Battle Dress?
>>
>>25739354
>Anon is a former MSF member
>gets stuck with a poorfag status nugget

(^:

>>25739365
You'll see.
>>
>>25739308
Thank you. I was waiting for an Anon to come up with a response like this.
I was going to pick 'forgive' anyway, faggots

>>25739232
>You are Anon, and you feel defeated.
>The part of you that wanted to hold onto your anger and let it consume you is screaming at you, desperately trying to relight the fury inside of you.
>But that part of you is slowly growing fainter and fainter.
>What Twilight says makes sense.
>She really didn't know that her actions would hurt you.
>Not only that, but you never bothered to figure out how pony relationships worked. You should have figured that an entire different culture would have an entirely different... well, EVERYTHING.
>This never should have happened, but it did.
"I should have said something to you. I didn't know that ponies did relationships differently than humans did."
>Twilight hugs you gently.
>"I should have said something too. I didn't think of you when I picked up Time Turner, even though I knew that our cultures are different in many ways."
>She looks up at you, and you can see hope in her eyes.
>"Do you forgive me? Can you EVER forgive me?"
>What is there to forgive? She didn't even know what she did was hurtful.
>She even got rid of Time Turner when she saw how including him was ruining your relationship.
"I forgive you, Twilight. I still love you."

>Good End.
>>
>>25739396
I could've sworn we had more no forgive then forgive
>>
File: 1418956713862.jpg (96 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
1418956713862.jpg
96 KB, 800x525
>>25739382
>>gets stuck with a poorfag status nugget
A Nagant is fine too.
>>
File: Bitbi7w.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Bitbi7w.gif
863 KB, 500x281
>>25739396
>I was going to pick 'forgive' anyway, faggots
Betafag detected. More gas required for extermination.
>>
>>25739396
When I said forgive her, I didn't mean stick around like a bitch.
>>
>>25739415
I liked >>25739308's explanation best. >>25739325 offers the best solution to their problem: rebuilding trust, probably working things out with a third party.
>>
>>25739396
I'm glad you didn't cave to the faggots who are in it purely to see ponies get hurt. I would've been fine with it ending either way, but I'm getting tired of that "herp derp no redemption ever even if it was an honest mistake" shit.
>>
I am a fan of Twilight getting her shit ruined for being a cheating cunt, don't get me wrong. She knows exactly what she's doing, and deserves to get her ass dumped. No amount of pathetic crying and begging will fix what she did. But I've never seen a marital problem story ending in forgiveness, so I made one with circumstances where what Twilight did wasn't considered wrong or hurtful by pony standards.
>>
>>25739493
This. Fucking edgelords not realizing that people aren't perfect and they can make honest mistakes. It's always that somebody's out to get them, and everything is a personal attack.
>>
>>25739508
Fair enough.

Was the Lyra green just a short?
>>
>>25739530
>>25739493
I actually just voted for no forgiveness because I knew the story would've ended right there if Anon did forgive her.

As much as I want a story that ends with redemption for the other party, I also want something longer, something with conflict.

Shout outs to APA for doing something different, and delivering a little bit of lighthearted writefaggotry to the thread.
>>
>>25739530
I'm getting that you are the one that takes everything as an attack, desu senpai.
>>25739571
Unfinished
>>
>>25739571
It is. Honestly, anybody can pick it up if they want to.
>>25739579
My friend, you might not have noticed from Coffee Burn, but I am a bit shit at longer stories. At least for now, one-shots are where it's at for me.
>>
>>25739616
Hey, I understand. Longer stories never used to be my gig, either.

My comments weren't directed at you, mate. Keep it up, you're doing fine.
>>
>>25737566
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>After being forced to teleport your friends away, you decided that moving to your bedroom would be a better spot for finding seclusion.
>You didn’t want to deal with anybody, save for maybe the ones you loved.
>Flash knew better to visit the castle, though, and you knew there was no way Anonymous was going to visit you anytime soon.
>It would be a while before he came back for answers.
>In the meantime, you wanted to be alone, so maybe, you could figure out the answers for yourself.
>You loved Anonymous, much more than he thought you did.
>The idea of him leaving you tore you apart on the inside.
>You didn’t want to live without him.
>You wanted him to be at your side till the very end.
>So, you were brought to the question that had been haunting you ever since Anonymous had left.
>Why, in the name of Celestia, did you decide it would be a good idea to not only sleep around behind your beloved husband’s back, but also fall in love with another stallion?
>You were supposed to stick together for life if you got married, and remain loyal to each other.
>You vowed to Princess Celestia herself that you would do this until you were separated by death.
>But, that didn’t stop from betraying him when you ran into an old flame of yours.
>>
>>25739751
>You had originally met Flash Sentry during one of your visits to the Crystal Empire, back when you first became a princess.
>The two of you dated for a couple months, but you split up because of the distance.
>Then, years later, he showed up in Ponyville, looking to rekindle your relationship, despite knowing you were a married mare.
>You should’ve said no, but… you didn’t.
>You went out with him when Anonymous wasn’t around to find out, and let him rut you later that night.
>You felt sick to your stomach the entire time, knowing damn well it was wrong, but at the same time, it felt so… right.
>Overtime, that sickened feeling had faded, and all that had remained was the love you felt for the stallion.
>Until today.
>That sickness had returned with a vengeance, and now all you felt was guilt.
>Guilt, and a strong sense of regret.
>You didn’t know if you regretted the decision to get involved with Flash again, or if you regretted letting Anonymous find out about your affair, but you definitely felt it.
>>
Just got done updating the Pastebin. Sorry for neglecting it so much, anons.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>25738587
>>Twilight Sparkle, your wife of five years, is cheating on you.
>>
>>25739775
I forgive you <3
>>
>>25737259
Thank you sir
>>
I find everyone choosing Twilight over the various other characters (even though I contribute to the issue myself, though it's mainly because the themes in my current green and the Neglected Anon green wouldn't work with any other character) is getting stale like everybody else, but holy shit is shit like >>25739801 getting fucking annoying. Especially when it's in response to APA effectively delivering a green that people have been begging for since I started contributing to this thread.

Not our fault the writefags with stories not featuring Twilight are fucking dead. Contribute if you want something different. It's not that hard to write a greentext, m8's.

>>25739822
Good dubs, friend. I accept your forgiveness.
>>
File: Never.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>>25739842
The ride begins.
>>
>>25739882
I enjoy reading more than writing. Besides, it doesn't matter how desired the prompt is if the green is so short and not that well written.

Don't use that "if you can't do it, you can't criticize it" argument. I expected better from you.
>>
>>25739757
>You didn’t know if you regretted the decision to get involved with Flash again, or if you regretted letting Anonymous find out about your affair, but you definitely felt it.
Okay, fuck you too, Twilight.
>>
>>25739757
>A soft knock at the door shook you from your internal debate, much to your annoyance.
>”Twilight, open up! Please!”
>Rarity’s posh begging was like nails on a chalkboard to your ears.
>The last thing you were in the mood for was relationship advice, especially from a mare who couldn’t hold down a relationship for a single week.
“Go! Away!”
>”Darling, it’s-”
>”UGH! WE DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, RARITY!”
>Seconds after Rainbow Dash’s raspy voice interrupted the alabaster unicorn, your previously locked bedroom door was bucked open.
>You felt your anger begin to rise like a fire at the sight.
>Not because of the damaged door you’d have to get fixed, but because your peace was, once again, being disturbed.
“CAN’T YOU TAKE A HINT!? I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!”
>Rainbow Dash ignored your screeching as she trotted up to you, looking slightly worse for wear.
>Well, that was a bit of an understatement.
>She looked like somebody had just gotten done kicking the snout out of her.
>”I understand you want to cry in your room all day, but this is important.”
>You opened your mouth to tell her off, but judging by the expression on the mare’s face, that might have been a wrong call.
“Fine. What do you want, Rainbow Dash?”
>Your tone earned you a harsh glare, but nonetheless, she gave you an answer.
>”Your husband’s been making nice with that bitch who tried to brainwash us a couple years back.”
>...!
>Anonymous was with Starlight Glimmer?!
>There was no way.
>You knew he was upset, but would he go that far…?
“Are you sure?!”
>She shot you an annoyed glare at your question, but motioned to herself.
>”Look at me! Do you think I did this to myself?!”
“I mean… you do have a tendency to flying things-”
>>
>>25740035
>You shut up immediately as the pegasus grabbed you and pulled you in close, growling as she glared into your eyes with the intensity of a thousand suns.
>”YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND THREW ME INTO A WALL!”
>The mare tossed you back onto your bed as she stared you down.
>”I don’t know if she’s brainwashed him, or if he’s willingly let himself into some fucking demon asshole, but… we need to do something, Twilight.”
>You nodded in agreement.
>You might have fucked up your marriage, but there was no way you were letting a terrorist like Starlight take advantage of Anonymous.
>No matter what her plan was, you were going to put a stop to it.
>Putting an immediate end to your moping, you jumped up from your bed, meeting your friend’s gaze.
“Alright, let’s go find them!”
>Rainbow’s harsh features lightened as a smirk crossed her muzzle.
>”Now, that’s more like it! Come on, the Guards are just beginning to search for them.”

>>25739915
Sorry for being a shit cunt, mate, just in a really piss poor mood right now.
>>
>>25739775
Also, I think I get Venom's backstory now, this is after the crash in the chopper, before Diamond Dogs, that's the reason Huey is the one that ''got him there''.
>"Nine years, in that helicopter, he threw himself between you and the blast"
>"In that moment, the man you knew died"
>>
>>25740043
>”YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND THREW ME INTO A WALL!”
I think she is forgetting to mention the fact that she was going to attack him first.
>>
>>25739882
The problem isn't the source material, the problem is no one bothers to make Twilight a character in the Twilight cheats story. Why did she do it? "I dun knw b/c plot" does she have a reason to do it?"I dun knw b/c plot". In all the Twilight cheats she never has any good reason to cheat on Anon ever, he's always the perfect husband, loved by all even ponies hes never even met before so why make her do it "b/c lol plot". If Twilight was a character with a legit reason than that's fine but that's not what happens.
>>
>>25740105
You make it sound like all women who cheat have a legit reason for it, other then getting some fresh dick in em.
>>
>>25740105
I think it's more of an issue where the Anon's are written as being too perfect, at least when it comes to their relationship with Twilight. The Twilight's in all the green I've read/written all had their reasoning for doing what they did.
>>
>>25740150
Abuse, shitty dead beat husband, separated, had a kid before, and the new daddy hates them etc. Yes woman cheat for no good reasons but not always and especially not when they're married to god on earth.>>25740160
Really? Loki's, and Fife's Twilight cheated with dick on the mind, Without tried to spin as she's lonely but slashed that with her real/fake memories, fall back to she had dick on the mind, every single one shot she has dick on the mind. All those aren't reasons those are plot convince to move the story along, and Anon is written to perfectly, but we are never supposed to hate him, instead Twilight is written like shit because we are never supposed to like her that's how it's done
>>
>>25740220
>>25740105
Then don't read my shit. BAM problem solved. Wanna know I have an ex-wife? Cause she cheated on me over dick.

So fuck you.
>>
>>25740238
This, people cheat because they are shit. If you don't like the person you're with tell them and leave. Otherwise people end up fucked up in the head. I have to live with what my father put my mother through. There is NO reason to stay with someone if you can't trust them.
>>
>>25740220
My ex cheated on me because "she was lonely", which I know damn well is horseshit. Basically the same as >>25740238.

I try to avoid the "she just wants more dick" angle, but from my personal experience, and the experience of those I know, more often then not, hoes just aren't loyal because they're selfish cunts.
>>
>>25740238
Yes it suck to have been cheated on but did I once attack you over it did I once mention your ex. No so chill I didn't say all women cheat with good reasons just like how every man doesn't cheat with good reasons living in a bubble going "all women suck because they cheat" is stupid. Humans aren't perfect and never will be. >>25740261
Again I never mentioned your ex I'm talking about multi- colored horse midget in a fictional story on a board filled with people I will never meet in person but for some reason think I'm justify cheating when that is not the case. My case is every single Twilight cheats story has one character (Anon) and a glorified plot device (Twilight). The only difference is the characters involved, and setting everything thing else is the same now tell me if you would willingly read a book or watch a movie a 1 billion times? Would you read a book or watch a movie that was the same as before but with different people and setting? If the answer is yes then have no problem with the plot you've already seen or read, but if the answer is no then you have a problem because it's the same thing you've already seen or read and want something different. That's my case not cheating is justified, not that all women are cheating whores but wanting something different in a thread that not only has cheating as a problem, but also a thousand other things that can be a problem, and for stories to stop using Twilight period or make her a fucking character instead of a walking plot device
>>
>>25740489
You seem someone with a lot of creativity, why don't you write something different, m8.
>>
>>25740489
I mean, as I mentioned, the biggest reasons why I picked Twilight for the current green is because of Starlight (until recently, I've been mainly focusing building up to Anon's lust for revenge, which is kind of the whole plot, so I haven't been able to focus on actually building up Twilight as more than just a plot device until now). I also chose her for the Neglected Anon green because I wanted to have Twilight melting down over the fact she was immortal and was going to outlive everybody she knew and loved. If I had chosen a different character, then neither of those stories would've worked the way they did.

Trust me, I'm not big on Twilight, I'd much rather write something about Fluttershit or Rarara. Any other character, really. But my motivation lies with the story as a whole, not just one character, however major their actions are.

The cheater's are always going to be a plot device, anon. Some are better written than others (in my opinion, Fife did a very nice job writing his Twilight). I'm motivated to write these stories that happen to rely on Twilight being the antagonist. If someone else wants to write something that's different, by all means, I welcome it.

In the meantime, I'm going back to writefagging.
>>
>>25740043
>You are Anonymous.
>When you first showed up in Equestria, you had rather quickly came to realize that, unlike your world, there was no call for wet-work here, and there was really no need to keep your equipment on you at all times.
>As a precaution, you hid your equipment outside of Ponyville, in case you needed it in the future, however unlikely you thought that scenario was.
>Was is the key word.
>Now, you were on the run with a wanted fugitive, about to flee into monster infested forest, with what you imagined would be a large number of Royal Guards hunting you down.
>You were thankful you decided to stash most of your stuff outside of the village, instead of keeping it close to you.
>Otherwise, you would be completely unprepared for the treacherous journey that awaited you and your companion.
>It didn’t take you long to hunt down the spot where your buried all your equipment.
>You had hidden it well, but you also use natural landmarks to clearly mark it’s location for yourself, so you wouldn’t forget.
>As you reached the buried cache, it occurred to you that you lacked the shovel to dig it up.
>Luckily, Starlight was more than willing to use her magic to unearth your equipment.
>After a few short moments, you were dragging a heavy, well built wooden crate out of the earth, bringing it up to the surface.
>”What’s in the box, Anon?”
>You met Starlight’s curious gaze with a small smile as you popped the case open.
“Just some equipment from my past, plus a few things I was missing I had custom made over the past couple years.”
>Looking away from the mare, you peered into the crate, taking in the relics of your past.
>>
>>25740562
>You reached inside, gripping the suit you had showed up in Equestria wearing and yanking it from the container.
>You held it up in the light, taking note of the blood stains you were never able to get out of it.
>What you held in your hands was a prototype of what was supposed to be the next generation of sneaking suits, something the Boss himself would’ve ended up wearing.
>Would’ve being the key word.
>You were in the middle of testing it when Cipher launched a surprise attack against Mother Base, using the IAEA inspection as a cover.
>You, of course, didn’t have time to switch out of it, opting to grab your rifle and join your comrades in the doomed defense of Mother Base.
>You were stuck on one of the last struts, staging a last stand with Miller and your other comrades when the Boss’s Hind returned to base.
>You and the others fell back to the chopper under heavy fire, your last few comrades falling around you one by one.
>Just as you reached the helicopter, you caught a round to your chest, and was sent flying into the boss’s arms.
>That was the last thing you remembered from before you woke up in Outer Heaven, miraculously uninjured despite the fact you had apparently just been shot, still having all your equipment from the defense on your person.
>Unfortunately, the one thing you kept at home was your rifle, and there was no way you were going back to get it.
>Besides, you’d much rather avoid any unnecessary violence.
>You supposed that showing up here in a sneaking suit rather than your usual fatigues was a hidden blessing.
>You stripped down to your skivvies, being sure to give the mare who was waiting on you an eyeful before donning the sneaking suit as quickly as possible.
>>
>>25740566
>With that out of the way, you took a moment to examine the rest of the crate’s contents.
>Inside was a rucksack you had custom made, that was filled with roughly a week’s supply of food and water, as well as the standard assortment of ALICE equipment.
>There was also your old combat knife lying on top of everything, it’s shiny, metallic blade shining in the sunlight.
>In a worst case scenario, this alone would give a major advantage over anything that wasn’t something with range, or a monster on the level of a dragon.
>You figured you were enough of a demon to deal with anything else.
>Grabbing your ruck, an individual equipment belt, and your knife, you left the rest in the crate, and kicked it back into the hole Starlight dug.
>Taking a moment to put everything on, you turned towards the mare, before motioning towards the Everfree.
“I’m set. Let’s get moving before anyone decides to catch up with us.”
>She nodded, and together, the two of you continued on your way.

Hopefully I didn't butcher that too much, I'm half asleep, and don't into oldfag status military equipment.

Night anons.
>>
>>25740569
So he is wearing a prototipe of the DD Sneaking Suit. Cool as fuck. Great work, fagget.
>>
>>25739232
polygamy?
What the Fuck?
polygamy is fucking gross
>>
>>25739985
kek
thought the same
>>
Every time I read these "why twilight" posts, I'm just reminded of the non-twilight ones that die out.

And then the AJ and rarity stories MarriedPone did. Those were pretty good and didn't actually involve cheating or twi.
>>
>>25740569
Diamond dog anon... I approve of this
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
>>25740569
I'm eagerly waiting. I love your style of writing MnM.
>>
>>25739757
>Then, years later, he showed up in Ponyville, looking to rekindle your relationship, despite knowing you were a married mare.

Senpai! When are we killing Flash? My rage/murder boner can't take it!
>>
>>25741097
kek
>>
File: 1436928429354.gif (284 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1436928429354.gif
284 KB, 500x800
>>25739757
MnM, I swear to god, if at the end Twilight will be with Flash I'll find you and kill your dog.
>>25741097
This.
>>
>>25740569
This took an interesting turn. I like it.
>>
>>25739396
thank you anal. It's nice to have a good ending
but where's the teat twisting
>>
>>25741000
Anon's was with Militaires Sans Frontières, pre Diamond Dogs. His death unfortunately prevented him from joining up with Miller in the aftermath and joining the Diamond Dogs.

Nice trips.
>>
>>25740605
You can't be a demon without a sneaking suit.
>>
Dude I love what MnM is doing
but I also really hope someone picks up that
lyra and anon story from earlier
>>
>>25740569
Well, fuck. I hoped to see at least one decent dialog between Twi and Anon, and now if it will happen in your green it will be not soon.
>>
>>25742699
Yeah, I wanted to write Anon getting answers from Twilight before pursuing the path of revenge, but I ended up writing myself into a position where that would be impossible.

Don't worry, I do have plenty of scenes between them planned in the future.

>>25742672
Same. I was really enjoying it.

I plan to continue Neglected Anon after I finish writing this if you're looking for something to help your Lyra x Anon fix, tho.
>>
>>25741162
DON'T LAUGH AT MY RAGE BONER!
^:)
>>
>>25740569
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>After throwing a few necessities into your saddle bags and tossing them on, you departed your castle with Rainbow Dash, making your way towards the outskirts of Ponyville, following a rapidly greying smoke trail in the air.
>It was going to be just you and your brash friend this time.
>As far as you knew, Equestria was in no danger, so, you told everybody to stay home and tend to their responsibilities.
>Dash, ever loyal, refused to follow your instructions.
>A small smile crossed your face at her decision.
>Despite all your disagreements over how you handled your relationship with Anon, she was still by your side, unwilling to betray you.
>She was a true friend, refusing to leave your side even under the most extreme circumstances.
>After a short, uneventful flight, the two of you landed by the smoldering remains of a small cottage that a group of Royal Guards and fire ponies were busy sifting through.
>As you took in the scene, you were hit by a question.
>What if… what if Anonymous was in there?
>>
>>25743059
>You were struck with a sudden sense of dread, and you immediately rushed forward, not listening to Rainbow Dash as she called after you to stop.
>You spotted an officer surveying the scene, and immediately made a bee-line for him.
“Lieutenant!”
>His posture immediately straightened at your voice, as he turned about, snapping to attention.
>”P-Princess Twilight!”
>You heard Rainbow Dash grumble something about ‘fucking boot Lieutenants”, but you paid her no mind.
>There were much, much more important things on your mind.
“My husband! Where’s my husband! W-was he…”
>He shook his head.
>”No ma’am, all we found in the rubble was ash. No bodies, or evidence, sadly.”
>He shot you a reassuring smile.
>”Don’t worry, your highness, we picked up their trail. We’ll find him and the terrorist that’s keeping him company soon enough.”
>You felt your sense of dread fade as you beamed at the young, colt faced officer.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! Come on, let’s get on our-”
>”Woah Princess, slow down! I’m not going in that forest until our backup arrives.”
“Backup?”
>You looked around, spotting at least a platoon of Royal Guards milling about the area, searching for clues and patrolling the nearby area.
“We have plenty of ponies! We don’t need backup!”
>>
>>25743067

>He shook his head.
>”There’s too many unknowns involved. Ignoring all the usual dangers of the Everfree, we’re chasing after an extremely power magic user, and your husband, according to his files, is assumed to have some form of combat experience, despite his denial of this. Considering the fact he showed up in a blood covered uniform, I’d say he was lying to us.”
>You raised a brow at the officer’s last comments.
“Do you mean to tell me you intend to subdue my husband?”
>He nodded, hesitantly.
>”He may be a member of the royal family, and your husband, but judging by what I heard from your friend over there, I doubt he’s being held by Starlight Glimmer against his will. And… judging by her injuries, neither of them are going to go down without a fight.”
>You took in his words with a frown.
“Don’t… don’t hurt my husband, Lieutenant. Please, he’s just going through a hard time…”
>A look of pity overcame the officer’s face.
>”I can’t promise you that we won’t, Princess. I’m sorry… the rest of the Ponyville garrison and backup from Cloudsdale will be arriving shortly. We can go after them the moment they arrive.”
>>
>>25743059
If flash is there with the guard...
>>
>>25743074
>He turned away from you, going back to what he was doing previously.
>You let out a dismayed sigh as he trotted away.
>You… you did this. This was your fault.
>You couldn’t let them hurt your husband, when it was your mistakes that got him in the position he is in now.
>A cocky snort emanated for your brash friend, signalling she felt the same way.
>”Come on, Twilight, we don’t need to wait on this ‘fresh out of OCS’ boot Lieutenant. We can handle things on our own. Let’s hurry and get out of here so we can catch up with them before the Guard does.”
>You felt a smile cross your face at your friend’s determination, before nodding in agreement.
“You’re right. We’ve been in worse situations, right?”
>The mare nodded, shooting you a smug smirk.
>”You’re damn right. Let’s get moving!”
“Right, let’s-”
>”Twilight!”
>>
File: 1435794464425.jpg (29 KB, 358x416) Image search: [Google]
1435794464425.jpg
29 KB, 358x416
>>25743087
>>”Twilight!”
I think I know who is it.
>>
>>25743087
I swear if its flash and not shining armor...
>>
>>25743124
>inb4: its flash
>>
>>25743087
Is this gonna end with Starlight being disgusted with how much of a monster Anon is after he disembowels Flash?
>>
>>25743181
She'd probably fuck him on top of Flash's bloodied corpse since her fetish is his lust for revenge.
>>
>>25743087
Is Twilight going to choose between Anon and Flash?
>>
File: 2641.jpg (113 KB, 429x585) Image search: [Google]
2641.jpg
113 KB, 429x585
>>25743207
L-lewd
>>
File: 1437023976783.jpg (306 KB, 1037x741) Image search: [Google]
1437023976783.jpg
306 KB, 1037x741
>>25743207
I love your green but you have a shit-tier waifu.
>>
>>25743330
I think Applebutt is her waifu.
>>
File: 1437968312579.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437968312579.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>25743345
>her
>>
>>25743330
My waifu is Applejack, you shit cunt.

I would a Starlight, tho. Whether she's ponified Skull Face or reformed, I would cum inside Starlight Glimmer.

>>25743345
>her

Don't misgender me shitlord.
>>
>>25743370
>I would a Starlight, tho.
What a pleb.
>>
>>25737538
>The mare stood at your side, now wearing her cloak and sunglasses as she watched her home burn to the ground.
Radical.

>>25738614
>What do?
Never speak with her again.
Go away.
Leave the place for good.
Or kill everyone.

>>25738893
>Acting on instinct, you wrap your arms around her soft body.
Anal, for fcuking sake, what is this? Do you want to trigger me, or something?

>>25739114
>"I love you, Anon. I don't want to lose you."
What the fuck is this shit?

>>25739232
>Forgive?
Never.

>>25739308
>what more could you ask for?
It's simple, to change the past.

>>25739396
Dude, what the fuck is it?

>>25739396
>"I forgive you, Twilight. I still love you."
And I will love to raise your and that fuckers foals.

WRONG.

Literally, what the fuck was that, dude?

Too rushed, too arbitrary. Lacking in a real conflict, it felt like paper, not like real life. If Anon didn't learn about ponies polygamy in the past 5 years then... It's just stupid. He would know that and he wouldn't be hurt or he would push his mare to be faithful. Sorry, but this story was shit.

>>25739751
>You wanted him to be at your side till the very end.
And that's why she took another horses D.
Jesus christ. What the fuck? I still don't understand why she claims that she love two different men. What the fuck?

>>25740035
>”Your husband’s been making nice with that bitch who tried to brainwash us a couple years back.”
Wait, so she wasn't here? Twilight wasn't in the bar? I could swear she was there... What the fuck?

>>25740105
Who in full sanity cheats for anything other than the physical pleasure?

Who would be not mostly sad because got caught instead of that he/she has urges like that?

To be honest, no matter why one cheats, what matters is all the changes in everyone's lifes.

>>25739801
I should have done this.
>>
>>25743402
No, Twilight wasn't at the bar, she stayed in her castle to cry to herself like a punk bitch.
>>
>>25740220
I'm sorry, but a wife wanting a fresh D is not a plot pushing tool, but the conflict beggining.

>>25740238
>>25740261
Sorry to hear brothers.

My girl tried to cheat on me. She ain't my grill since then.

>>25740562
Adventure time?
With guns!

>>25743087
Something in this story has changed. I can't tell what, but it was vital.

>>25743438
Jesus christ. I feel so lost right now.
>>
>>25743370
>My waifu is Applejack, you shit cunt.
good taste
>>
>>25743525
Alright then all men cheat because they want fresh pussy. Is it the only reason, no, just like women wanting the D is not the only reason. Cheating has, just like every action humans take multiple reasons for happening. I already listed some that had nothing to do with sex and yet people still think that "I'm horny" is the only reason for women to cheat, fine then all men cheat because"I'm horny"
>>
>>25743402
marital difficulties maybe not my thing
still better than a bunch of green here for deviating from "twilight is unforgivable shitcunt who cannot be redeemed"
>>
>>25743650
I don't think anyone's denying that not why men cheat on women too, mate.
>>
>>25743661
I enjoyed it. Was something different.
>>
>>25743650
I'm sorry, dude, but any other reason for cheating is out of my perception. I just don't understand why any sentient person would want to cheat instead for the reason of gaining pleasure. It's bad on its own because it glorifies lust, everything other is just and effect of even bigger morality and thinking problems.

>>25743650
>fine then all men cheat because"I'm horny"
Don't let people to trigger you easily.

My point is that: people who do cheat, do that because they are weak and unworthy of being something more than animals.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201209/the-eight-reasons-people-cheat-their-partners

I don't know why people cheat because I don't cheat, however, I still think they are sick.

>>25743661
No, bro. You usually write decently. It's just that you decided to force an idea of forgiving and put it into a stupid lore when Anon should know how ponies maintain their relationships.

That Anon seemt to be an autist. Sorry.

It's not going about >Twilight being unforgivable, it's going about the act of betrayal which cannot be forgiven no matter who did it or why. It's just as simple as that.

>>25743761
This. Because of that 'men cheat, too' part, your point looks immature and avoiding the actual problem which is that, people cheat because they decide to cheat.

>>25743782
Try to eat your shit on your breakfast. That's a difference from usual, too.
>>
>>25743087
>A new, familiar voice interrupted you.
>You immediately turned towards the source of the voice, spotting one of the members of the fire brigade trotting over to you.
>Most of his body was covering up by his PPE, but you could pick out just a bit of his orange coat and a few locks of his blue mane behind his gas mask.
“F-Flash?!”
>He took a second to remove his helmet and mask, before flashing you a pleasant grin.
>”Hey babe.”
>For a moment, you allowed yourself to forget the dreadful situation you had found yourself in, rushing to your lover’s side and throwing yourself at him.
>You didn’t care about the fact he was covered in soot and ash.
>You just wanted to be held in his comforting hooves.
>He was quick to return your embrace, planting a soft kiss on your cheek.
>”I missed you…”
>You smiled, giving the stallion an affectionate nuzzle.
“I missed you too, Flash.”
>You pulled away from him, regarding him with a questioning glance.
“What are you doing here?”
>He met your question with a smirk.
>”My job, of course. I am a firepony, after all.”
>He raised a curious brow at you.
>”So, why are you out here?”
>His question brought you back to reality.
>That sickened feeling in your gut returned as you pushed away from the stallion, remembering the situation you were in.
“I-I… I’m trying to find Anonymous…”
>You turned your attention towards the dark, foreboding forest in the distance.
“He’s in there… somewhere… with Starlight Glimmer…”
>”You mean that mare who tried to brainwash you a couple years back? It seemed pretty odd that there was entire platoon of Royal Guards deployed in response to a possible case of arson...”
>>
>>25743854
>You nodded in response to his question.
“I need to find him, Flash!”
>You felt a deep pain in your chest as you thought about the events of the past day, and the dark future that awaited you if you didn’t act quickly.
>Things were beginning to take it’s toll on you, and you found yourself beginning to lose your composure.
“I-I can’t- s-she-!”
>”Hey…”
>Flash Sentry approached you, once more wrapping his comforting hooves around you.
>That sickened feeling slowly disappeared, and you allowed yourself to melt into his hooves.
>”Look… I’m not a big fan of Anon… but I’ll help you two find him and bring him back… I can’t stand seeing you like this…”
>He pulled back just enough to flash you a kind smile.
>”Besides, there’s no way I’m letting you go off alone in that forest, powerful alicorn or not.”
>You felt a smile cross your face at his comment, as leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on his lips.
“Thanks…”
>You heard your friend clear her throat.
>You looked her way, spotting her looking at the two of you with an annoyed expression.
>”We done here? We need to get moving.”
>The two of you separated, and your lover quickly stripped off the rest of his PPE, leaving only the dark uniform that he wore underneath.
>”Alright, let’s get this show on the road. If the Guard catch up to him before us…”
>You nodded, getting where he was going.
“It’ll be messy…”
>The stallion stretched out his wings.
>”We’ll cover more ground if we go airborne, come on!”
>He flapped his wings and took off into the air.
>You noticed a small grin appear on Rainbow Dash’s face.
>”You know, I still think the guy’s a fucking prick, but I do at least like his train of thought.”
>With that, she too took off, flying after the orange pegasus who was waiting on the two of you.
>You flapped your wings and launched off the ground, doing your best to catch up with the two.
>>
>>25743370
>>her
>Don't misgender me shitlord
>implying there are colts on ponychan
sheath or gtfo
>>
>>25743802
>Try to eat your shit on your breakfast. That's a difference from usual, too
Not even that anon, but you may want to lower that edge, m8.
>>25743370
>Don't missgender me, shitlord
Sorry senpai, I am a bit sleepy that's all.
>>
>>25743946
It's cool boyo, I understand.
>>
>>25743863
Wow, just fucking wow.
What a cunt.
>>
>>25743802
I'm picking up what you're putting down, and I could have handled it differently. Thing is, the only way I can see cheating as anything approaching forgiveable is if it's in a situation where taking on another partner isn't seen as cheating. Not my best.

>>25743782
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>25743863
>Absolutelydisgusting.jpg
Something tells me that a bitch is gonna get stabbed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.