[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"ANON! What in the name of Celestia are you doing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (142 KB, 900x882) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 900x882
>"ANON! What in the name of Celestia are you doing to Winnona!?
>>
It's not what it looks li... Oh who am I kidding, it's exactly what it looks like.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 978x959) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 978x959
>>25725058
IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TRYING HARDER. WINONA ACTUALLY GETS ME AND WHAT WE HAVE IS SPECIAL.
>>
>>25725078
What does vinegar do to a dog now?
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX3ENRaEPFU
>>
>>25725395
Have you ever drank plain vinegar before? It tastes like >>>/trash/
>>
File: awoo.gif (344 KB, 380x428) Image search: [Google]
awoo.gif
344 KB, 380x428
>>25725058
"I am teaching her to be calm and submissive"
>Anon takes his hand into the shape of a claw and quickly pokes it at Winona's neck.
>She jumps back, looking startled for one second before coming back to her aimless self.
>"Anon, you're supposed to work with the animals. Not against them."
"But Fluttershy, I cannot speak to the animals. I can only change their habits through repetition and neutral body language."
>Anon was talking to Fluttershy without raising his voice, yet there were undertones of sternness in it.
>Fluttershy began to involuntarily fly back, but Anon's hand slid though her mane and began rubbing her ears. It sent tingles from there to her mind as she became more passive.
"Good Fluttershy. No need to be aggressive."
>It was too late. Anon was not who she thought he was. She was now under the influence of Anon the Pony Whisperer.
>>
>>25725058

Belly rub. Want one?
>>
>>25725706
Keep going
>>
>>25725707
Petting is extremely sexual for ponies, so they think he's molesting the dog.
Green pls.
>>
>>25725706
>Anon has basic knowledge of animal behavior
>Uses it to manipulate ponies against their will
>Ponies think he's some kind of sorcerer
I never knew how much I needed this until now.
>>
>>25725058
I hate myself and this is the only way I can cope
>>
>>25725058
Petting her?
>>
>>25726007
You fuck dogs to cope with self hatred?
>>
>>25725734
No.
>>
>>25725878

This has...potential.
>>
>>25725058
i'm fucking her, what does it look like?
>>
>>25726210
I do a lot of things. Every time I walk across the street I think "I would be ok with a car running me over and killing me"

The only time I feel anything is when I am drunk. If there is a soul mine would be a hard black shell of hatred concealing the fragile core of my ego.

Sometimes when looking in the mirror I get the sudden urge to smash my face against it.
>>
>>25726368
i've seen two generals rise solely for that concept
>>
>>25725925
>only just now
you haven't been paying attention then.
>>
>>25726337
Spoil sport
>>
>>25726393
Wow Anon you sure are a fag.
>>
"YOU MADE ME DO THIS YOU SEXY PONIES, ALWAYS NAKED AND TAUNTING I NEED AN OUTLET DAMMIT!"
>>
>>25725058
"I am fucking her in the ass. What do you think it looks like, Butterbutt? I saw you letting her lick your pussy yesterday, I thought you'd be into this."

https://derpiboo.ru/339517
>>
>>25725058
Fuck you Flutterbutt.
The relationship between a man, a dog, and a jar of peanut butter is a beautiful and sacred thing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.