[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Daily.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-10-27-48.png (305 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-10-27-48.png
305 KB, 1080x1920
Equestria Daily.
>>
File: 1449512402491.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1449512402491.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
>>25722351
Jesus Christ.
>giving anyone a virtual hug
>ever
>>
On one hand, online relationships are shit, but on the other, can they not even comprehend trying to flirt with the opposite sex?
>>
>>25722402
Also, aside the question of why the fuck would you hug some random nigger, why would you be more comfortable doing it when they're the same gender?

Yeah, generally women enjoy hugs, but I know I only hug another guy if I ain't seen him for years, he's family, or >we just won a game. It's not even worth explaining to these complete auties that you shouldn't just hug strangers, fuck me.
>>
>>25722467
>why would you be more comfortable doing it when they're the same gender?

>Yeah, generally women enjoy hugs

I think you're very close to the answer there, Professor Layton.

Solution in the spoiler, for those who want to cheat:
The post is from the POV of a girl giving out stupid teen-preteen online girl-hugs only to realize -gasp! That wasn't a girl she just girl-hugged, but a dude!
>>
>>25722351
>literal hugbox mentality
>>
Well... Free Hugs was a thing. Virtual hugs are bullshit though.
>>
>>25722509
>beign scared of giving, with consent, hugs to strangers
she asked that for herself.
besides, that was probably the biggest and closest moment that guy had with a woman, which is sad
>>
File: Scoots worried.jpg (16 KB, 369x407) Image search: [Google]
Scoots worried.jpg
16 KB, 369x407
>>25722467
I moved around a lot when I was younger, and every single school I went to the specifically niche group of girls I'd end up hanging out with always fucking hugged me. For what purpose I dunno, I was never into social rituals and it always made me feel uncomfortable anyway because I don't really like being touched.
>>
>>25722668
I saw the Scoots image and imagined that your post was her talking. It kind of works, actually, even if it implies that she is less comfortable in the CMC than she lets on.
>>
File: 1446084346366.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1446084346366.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>25722351
>getting disgusted hugging someone of the opposite gender
>not even a real one
>>
>>25722563
Young man, it's not written for you.
>>
>>25722351
It's quite funny actually. Some of the guys who run Equestria Daily are not at all like their fans. And believe me when I say, a lot of them are very much aware (and offput) by the amount of autism in their comments section.
>>
>>25722985
Just like Hasbro can't control the fans...
>>
>>25722985
You reap what you sow. Enjoy what's been wrought.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.