[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I mean, the Nazis weren't THAT bad.."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: -_EG.png (913 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
-_EG.png
913 KB, 1920x1080
"I mean, the Nazis weren't THAT bad.."
>>
File: 1392663497392.jpg (60 KB, 800x579) Image search: [Google]
1392663497392.jpg
60 KB, 800x579
They weren't bad in the slightest.

Stop believing everything you read.
>>
File: nyet.jpg (127 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
nyet.jpg
127 KB, 400x545
>>25719581
>>
>>25719565
How big a liberal would human Pinkie be? I imagine her and Flutters being SJWs.
>>
>>25719605
neither.
Pinkie is just insane and Flutters is too quiet to ever learn her political ideals.
>>
>>25719565
This is because of that "Happy Hanukkah" thread with Rarity one page over, isn't it?
>>
>>25719565
Compared to Stalin, sure. They're still shit either way.
>>
>>25719640
/pol/ always sperging out whenever jews are mentioned, like usual.
>>
>>25719565
Oh, not that bad at all. I mean, all they wanted to do was decide how people should be treated based on demographics and trends rather than individual behavior or merit. Social justice movements are operating on that principle nowadays, and it's working out fine for everyone, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1114x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1114x477
>>
>>25719605
Have we really reached the point where someone being an SJW just means they're an extreme liberal?
>>
>>25719841
Nah. Being a SJW is more about a certain kind of stupid attitude than any specific set of political beliefs. You can be an incoherent over-aggressive lunatic on either end of the political spectrum.

Fluttershy is probably a social liberal.
Applejack is probably a fiscal conservative.
Pinkie Pie probably supports the wizard from New Hampshire who wears a boot on his head.
>>
>>25719939
The show is about making friends and coming to agreements and shit. Everyone in the mane six is a moderate.
>>
>>25720042
Fair enough, but they might still have political leanings.
>>
>>25720060
True, they'd probably lean a little bit. I'd agree that AJ would be more conservative whereas Flutters and Ponk would be more liberal.
Twi and Rarity could be either or, though I'm tempted to say Twi would be a bit on the liberal side.
Rainbow I have no clue about. In fact, she seems like the type to just not care about politics, but I don't know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.