[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celestia gives you the choice to go to Equestria, but you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 124312412412412.png (170 KB, 979x816) Image search: [Google]
124312412412412.png
170 KB, 979x816
Celestia gives you the choice to go to Equestria, but you have to adopt Nyx with Celestia giving weekly visits to make sure you're looking after her until adulthood

Y/N?
>>
>rape
>>
>>25715383
this
>>
>>25715372
Sure whatever
I'll make her not edgy
>>
>>25715372
Sure, why not. Edgy OC or no, a mouth's a mouth.
>>
>>25715430
So long as I don't have to teach her shit about flying and magic and I can raise her with help from my waifu I'm fine with this.
>>
>>25715372
Who the Hell is Nyx?
>>
>>25715530
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
>>
>>25715372
Can I have a partner to help raise her? It would seem odd for a male of a completely different species to be raising a small female filly. I'll prolably get all the odd looks, Celestia.
>>
>>25715543
I'm Carmen Sandiego! Guess where I am!
>>
>>25715372
Sur, I would love to have Nyx as my own personal cocksock even if I don't know who is her
>>
>>25715448
We had a thread the other day where Nyx isn't edgy at all. She's soft as shit.
>>
>>25715592
This.
Going to Equestria AND getting a free filly in the process ? Come on OP, those thread are only interesting if there is a dilemma.
>>
>>25715372
>Fucking little shit, I will kick your sorry damn flank to fucking hel-
>OH hey Celestia. Yes, she is doing just fine. See?
>Bye.
>Fucking putting me with Nyx

Eh this could be funny.
Nyx is a filly that misbehaves and gets Anon in trouble a lot. He tries to pick up a few mares, she cockblocks him.
Anon tries to play a vidya, she turns off the power.
The shit people have to go through, but it will be worth it to live in Equestria.
>>
>>25715746
She thinks you're straight
>>
>>25715854
Oh what a horrible fate.
>>
>>25715854
And
>>
>>25715372
Sure, that's easy, because Nyx doesn't exist.
>>
>>25715372

Newfriend here. Who the fuck is Nyx? Any pics of Nyx?
>>
>>25716343
look up Past Sins (it's a fanfic)
>>
>>25716384

>look up Past Sins (it's a fanfic)

Ok. Thanks. Will I enjoy it for a quality read, or because it's so fucking cringe worthy that it's funny?
>>
>>25715372
Sure, why not? I'd be in Equestria and since I'm the one raising her up, I'd make sure she would be a good mare.
>>
>>25716395
some chapters are good, gets cringy towards the end.
>>
>>25715372
Seems like a fair trade. I don't know if I should be responsible for raising a child, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try.

This is going to turn into a crappy, early 90s sitcom, isn't it?
>>
>>25715372
Who the fuck is Nyx?
>>
>>25715372
Sure, but do I get to raise her Tale of Genji-style into a erzats Nightmare Moon that will be my devoted companion and waifu into old age?
>>
>>25715372
Sure. I had one person that I wouldn't ditch for a new life and she's not a friend anymore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.