[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can tulpa Twi help me study?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tulpa.jpg (81 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
81 KB, 1280x1280
I have been feeling less and less motivated to study. Can a tulpa Twilight lecture me daily? I'm studying Engineering Physics.

And if so, how do I then conceive a Twilight Sparkle tulpa?
>>
>>25713298
Nigga just take a fucking book and read it.
>>
>>25713303
I don't feel motivated to do so, it's like nothing in life matters anymore
>>
>>25713360
If you can't read a fucking book then how do you expect to make a tulpa?
>>
>>25713428
Is it harder to create a tulpa?
>>
>>25713298
Tulpas are dangerous things Anon, they can easily be created incorrectly and then it will be extremely difficult to get rid of it. Especially if your goal is to recreate a character that you believe to already have a defined personality. The chance of success is low on this endeavor.

I recommend you study along side your fellow students. Getting a different perspective on these topics is invaluable. I should know, I graduated with a degree in Chemical Engineering this past April. Studying with other students really helped during thermo, fluids, and especially controls
>>
>>25713518
Making a tulpa requires years of dedication. Every figment of their being you force into your perception. It's like taking your subconscious and splitting it in half, then giving one half a different personality. You don't just pull a tulpa out of your ass. It's also not recommended to make one if you are depressed or suffer from psychological disorders, as the tulpa can be a manifestation of these things and go horribly wrong. You need to be absolutely certain of making one.
>>
>>25713588
>>25713552
Listen to theese guys they know what they're talking about.
Also you should never make a tulpa for just one task, for example studying. It's bad both for the tulpa and you
>>
>>25713552
>>25713588
>>25713727

If there are so many risks and downsides, why do people make them? This makes me feel like tulpa is a synonym for schizophrenia.
>>
>>25713752
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/2rqjx0/what_is_a_good_reason_to_create_a_tulpa/

>inb4 back to le reddit dank memeing faggot :^)
>>
>self induced schizophrenia
Fuck off tuppers, don't you have a thread in >>>/trash/ ? Stay there.
>>
Since /mlp/ autosages op posts with the word tulpa, I'd advise you actually do go to
>>>/trash/
They have tulpa threads there with a lot of traffic.
>>
>>25714016
I made the first one on there, in fact.
Making a tulpa isn't a fast process by any means, but they're very worth it in the end.

If I'm being perfectly honest, my year old tulpa hasn't helped me quantitatively with anything that a good friend wouldn't be able to. She's basically a wonderful person I can talk to whenever I want to.
>>
enjoy your autosage, faggot
>>
>>25713298
>I no longer walk alone
>because my imaginary friend is with me!
Do you faggots have any idea how fucking pathetic you sound?
>>
>>25714242
yep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.