[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pinkie Pie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1409695343006.png (196 KB, 830x962) Image search: [Google]
1409695343006.png
196 KB, 830x962
I desperately want to meet a real-life Pinkie Pie. Somebody who genuinely wants to be good friends with everybody and actively reaches out to new people warmly.

We live in such a cold, dark world devoid of Pinkie to give us smiles and to brighten up our days with her enthusiasm toward making people happy.
>>
File: Pinkie Pie smile by ~lolke12.png (335 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie smile by ~lolke12.png
335 KB, 2048x2048
Pinkie is actually the best pony. She does more on a daily basis toward friendship and making people happy than all of the other mane6 combined.
>>
>I desperately want to meet a real-life Pinkie Pie
That literally gave me chills...I don't know how autistic that makes me, but it did
You seriously think any "real life" creature can be as perfect?
>>
>>25712598
>>25712936
I know someone who I identified as Pinkie Pie as soon as I met her. Later I learned she's incidentally a pastry chef. She really is a real life Pinkie Pie. She's also extremely ugly.
>>
>>25713572
My mother is also like a Pinkie Pie.
She is good at cooking (but only after ruining a lot of shit earlier in her life though), loves parties, to make new friends and to be friendly to most people.
She is also fat and loves sugar a lot and lost all her teeth because of that.
She even has puffy hair similar to Pinkie's.

inb4 your mother is stupid then? or similar shit
>>
>>25713572
>>25713593
>ugly
>fat

yeah, that's how I always imagine real Pinkie being.

It's really just being fat that ruins it. You can be born "ugly" and be top wife/girlfriend material with the Pinkie personality and if you just maintain a healthy body. I think the amount of sweets that Pinkie eats in the show is exaggerated for comedic sense. She's probably eating nothing but healthy oats and other nutritious non-junky foods off screen.
>>
>>25714007
With how ridiculously much Pinkie moves around, she won't really get fat even if she pigs down all those sweets.
>>
>>25714036
>>
>>25712598
Why not become the Pinkie Pie you wish to see in the world?
>>
>>25712598
She's too beautiful for this world. I believe people like her are out there, but exceedingly rare; that, and being human means they WILL have flaws, there isn't a soul just like Ponka out there. Close maybe, but not perfectly like her.
>>
>>25715528
That's because real people don't follow a script.
>>
File: 321Go.jpg (91 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
321Go.jpg
91 KB, 500x321
Drugs man. Get some LSD and you may just see a real Pinkie.
>>
>>25712598

This way to the pinkie thread >>25692917
>>
File: Bugzz.jpg (97 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
Bugzz.jpg
97 KB, 998x974
>>25715598

you just had to....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.