[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last Year I Got Coal for Christmas Did we ever figure out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: leslie scrolling.gif (286 KB, 1008x1035) Image search: [Google]
leslie scrolling.gif
286 KB, 1008x1035
>Last Year I Got Coal for Christmas
Did we ever figure out what the deal with this song was? Also, how is "she eats so much" related to taking out the garbage? Was the garbage filled with food containers?
>>
>>25711144
The album is not canon so, who gives a fuck?
>>
It was by Vincent Tong. Just a random song. And the line was "Gee, it's so much."

Shut your fucking mouth, Leslie
>>
>>25711144
>implying anyone actually listened to that shit-covered travesty of a song

fuck off tong
>>
>>25711173
>tfw we could have had a CMC song
>tfw we could have had a DT/SS song

Think of all the other characters that deserved the slot more and wonder what Tong did to get a solo for a character that technically doesn't exist.
>>
Didn't Tong bitch and moan that he wasn't getting to do anything so they decided to throw him a bone?
That's the story I heard, at least.
>>
>>25711144
Leslie shut up.
>>
>>25711225
Probably a rumor. But I still wonder why there's just some random not pony related song on the album. It is honestly like Ingram just wrote an original Christmas song and wanted it out on something so he put it in as filler on a pony album. Probably wanted it to be an annoying novelty song so they got the one male VA they have that can do this kind of voice to sing it.

Of course if how I've heard how Tong acts at cons or supposedly what he thinks of his position on the show it would work out too.
>>
>>25711144
Hey Leslie, shut your fucking mouth
>>
File: 1435828448753.png (260 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1435828448753.png
260 KB, 444x460
>>25711144
There's a christmas album? It any good?
>>
HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

im interested in seeing how the rest of this south park season turns out, it has been a good one so far imo
>>
HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
>>
HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
>>
>>25711144
HEY LESLIE PUT A FUCKING SOCK IN IT
>>
>>25711629
It has a Spike song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F10WrPvG4o
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.