[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh, Anon! I wanted to...umm...what I mean is...I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fluttershy and guitar.png (1 MB, 3307x4677) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy and guitar.png
1 MB, 3307x4677
"Oh, Anon! I wanted to...umm...what I mean is...I've been practicing the guitar, and I-I'm thinking of trying out for the school talent show this year...s-so...could you listen to me and tell me if you think I should do it? I've never performed by myself in front of anyone...but our band has really helped me get more comfortable in the spotlight, and I think I can do it! so... If you don't mind...I would really appreciate your opinion."
>>
>>25704836
No.
>>
>>25704836
It sounds like shit you fucking whore
>>
>>25704939
Damn son.
>>
>>25704836
You should stick to sucking, not strumming
>>
>>25704966
Check'd.

it's the boots isn't it?
>>
>>25704836
Not bad not bad but lemme show you an easier way to finger the G chord thats easier on your hand and easier to move from G to C and F. Yeah use your ring finger on the bass note, middle on the A string 2nd fret, and pinky on the little e string 3rd fret. Now try moving to a C chord. And now an F. See how much easier that was than the way you were doing before?

I want nothing more than to play guit with my favorite ponygril
>>
>>25705283
>Finger the G

yes.
>>
File: Why live.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
Why live.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>25705283
>You will never help Fluttershy master the guitar.
>You will never watch her blossom into a talented confident person.

why live?
>>
>>25705283
>not playing the G chord with a D5 note instead of an open B4
>>
>>25705715
She's a beginner m8, gotta get the basics down first.
>>
>>25705715
>Not having a .gif that shakes violently.
>>
>>25706149
Filename suggests he downloaded it from facebook too.
>>
>>25705755 [this]
This
>>
>>25706319
what a normie.
>>
>>25705648
Do it faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.