[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypnosis thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21
File: Best TV show ever!.jpg (252 KB, 1024x1377) Image search: [Google]
Best TV show ever!.jpg
252 KB, 1024x1377
Original Prompt:
>"Yes, Master Anon... I hear and obey..."

Only pastebin I know of:
http://pastebin.com/EswR6Bmd

This thread kinda disappeared. I wanted it back.
>>
I wanna bang Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>25694212
We all do, Anon. Even if we deny it, deep down inside, we all wanna bang Sunset Shimmer.
>>
>>25694202
You forgot this one: http://pastebin.com/LZD73pfh
>>
>>25694202
This reminded me of the general we used to have in where Anon gets hypnotized into doing anything by various ponies.
>>
>>25694202
the classic and rappable but retarded fetish
>>
File: 1431837803330.jpg (107 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1431837803330.jpg
107 KB, 700x700
>>25694477
>The classic
Talking about the mane 6 from the show, not EQG...?
>and rappable
rap music...?
>but retarded fetish
a hypnotized retard...?

So, to compile it together, this anon wants a green where ponies defend Equestria by challenging villains to rap battles, and the losers become retarded hypnoslaves?

I like your way of thinking, Anon! WRITEFAGS, ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>25694626
Dear god, yes! Some do this thing!
>>
EMERGENCY BUMP
>>
Alright, I got an idea for Hypno-green. Can't guarantee quality, but I'll post it later. Keep this thread alive.
>>
Would like to see some Pet Play green
>>
>>25694202
>>
Okay, so thread is back. Sorry to have disappeared, but after the Sombra thing became as much BACKSTORY for the character as it was and the thread died/reaction to it to, I thought screw it, lets see when they may want it again. And yes, I have pretty much finished that thing and if interest exists, I am going to load up the rest sooner or later, but I would also rather go to the smut then and offer something else.

>>25697489

Well, there is something with pets I have...

>If Twilight Sparkle, personal student of Princess Celestia and bearer of the element of magic had learnt one thing of her earlier encounter with the god of chaos this day, then that she had to be careful. He was a trickster and whatever he may say to her could have a second meaning. If she wanted to do good, she had to listen closely and react accordingly.
"Sit"
>That is easy to do, she thought. She brought her backside on the ground with a loud "pomf"
"Give paw"
>Paw? Does he mean my hoof?
>She had to take a risk here. Expanding her right foreleg, she hoped he would grab it with either his falcon claw or his lion paw. She relaxed immenfiely when he took it and gave it an affectionate shake.
"Good girl. Now give me a friendship report"
>A grin formed on her face.
>Yes! That is easy. I can do that.
>She gulped for air, her outhanging out slapping over her snout, prepared to give the greatest lesson she ever learnt.
>"Waff, wraf, bark...", she began. "Wuff, ahoo...."
>She was just done with "today I learnt", when Discord broke out in manical laughter, frightening the purple mare to the bone. Had she done bad? Was he mad at her?
>She whinced at the very thought of having disappointed him.
"Oh Twilight, you adorable little egghead", he said affectionately and petted her head.
>>
>>25698017
>Immediately Twilight relaxed. Blissfully she leant into is paw, begging him to stroke her under the chin.
"Who is a good puppy?"
>"Me?", she asked, which came out as a short "Wuff?"
"You are. Yes you are, my little ras-"
>A pityful whine, accompanied by a low growl could suddenly be heard, drawing Discord's attention away from the purple mare under his control, much to her dismay.
>The source of the unwanted distraction being Fluttershy. The timid pegasus was a whimpering mess on the ground that tried to make itself as small as possible, in hopes of showing the mare across of her, that she surrendered. The mare in question being Rainbow Dash, who tried to build up dominance in the pack, making clear that if any pegasus in the group was going to be master's favorite, it would be her.
>Master on the other hand was not very pleased.
>"Bad Dashie", he said and made a newspaper appear in front of her, hitting her on the nose.
>The mare in question whinced and looked at master in a mixture of hurt and stubborness.
"Either you get along with the others like a good dog or I am going to put a shock collar on your neck."
>Dash just growled disapprovingly.
"Don't give me that. Now go and do soemthing else. Like hunting cotton candy clouds."
>With a low growl on her lips Dash looked at Fluttershy and then put her attention to some other use. More specifically a bunch of squirrels she was just seeing hanging around.
>Discord looked after her and sighed.
"I think I will have to put a lot of work in training her, what do you think?"
>"She will be good. I know Dash can be stuborn and aggressive if she wants to but I bet in your care she will become a good puppy too" Twilight said, which got translated in a short series of yelps, barks and pants for fresh air.
>He sniffed.
"So much faith in me", Discord said deeply touched and with a single crocodile's tear in his eyes.
>>
>>25698017

"And to think that less than a minute ago you and your litte friends were trying to blast me with your rainbow deathray."
>She whinced at the mentioning of her not so recent bad behavior.
"I really thought that turning your friends into their emotional opposites and let you give up on friendship would be enough. But I was obviously mistaken."
>He pushed her on the back and before Twilight could protest, assaulted her tummy with a hell of a scratching.
"Thank the Smooze I put that mind altering spell on the elements as back up, that got activated the moment you would succesfully manage to get your shtick together. Don't you think?"
>She wanted to bark "yes", but she was too busy enjoying the wonderful sensation of being petted like that.
>Otherwise she would have told him how weird and yet good it felt when she had heard the voice. The voice that spoke up right when she was feeling the connection of all the elements in spirit, ready to fire the mane 6's trump card at their new master. The voice that told her that what she was doing was bad, convincing her how boring and bothersome it was to be a good pony under Celestia's reign.
>That if she wanted to be in peace with her friends, she could do that by just giving up to Discord and accept a new lifestyle he offered. A lifestyle much simpler than the one of a boring, responsible unicorn. The life of a pet. A cute little happy pup with no care in the world, loved and taken care of by its master. At first she wanted to resists, but the more she did, the more the voice came up with arguments why it would be better to surrender. Showing her just how much happier she would be as a pet, united with her friends for all eternity at master's feet, who would make sure they always had good food, lots of walks, any toy they wanted and more snuggles than they could imagine. And all she had to do for it was to let go off that silly little bit of free will left in her.
>It was just too good of a deal to ignore.
>>
>>25698049

>And so far neither her or her friends seemed to regret it. In fact, moving her head lazily around, she could see all her friends, their elements having turned into some fancy collars, enjoying their new state of mind to the fullest. Rainbow Dash was hunting a pair of squirrels up a tree, which would have been even funnier to watch if she hadn't forgoten that she could also fly.
>Fluttershy on the other paw was more busy trying to make friends with a confused Angel Bunny, sniffign him up and down and affectionately licking his cheek.
>Applejack was fighting with Rarity over some squeeky toy and Pinkie was rolling in a puddle of chocolate milk, licking it also up greedily in large gulps. Wait, wasn't chcolate actually bad for pups like them?
"Well then my little puppy", Discord said.
>A leash connected to Twilight's own collar appeared in his paw. With a firm but gentle grip he pulled the former mare up.
"How about we visit Celestia and show her just how many wonderful tricks you can perform?"
>Twilight happily barked, her tail swifting from side to side in mindless bliss and approval of Master Discord's plan. Who knew, perhaps he would make her former teacher a happy puppy too?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x107
>>25694202
This can only lead to wonderful things
>>
>>25694626
the day Pinkie Pie saved the world from Tirek, by sincerely confusing him with the Wonderbolt rap
>>
File: 1448082232041.jpg (125 KB, 1087x1146) Image search: [Google]
1448082232041.jpg
125 KB, 1087x1146
>>
>>25698262
great. Now I think of Doctor Whooves turning into an evil mind controler, fucking himself through Equestria's history
>>
File: 10.gif (2 MB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
2 MB, 1000x676
>>25698564
>>
>>25698262
I LOVE YOU KILGRAVE
>>
File: 1447699008899.gif (1 MB, 1014x686) Image search: [Google]
1447699008899.gif
1 MB, 1014x686
>>25698262
he made me jump, for hours.
>>
>>25698262
Kilgrave: Put a dick in your mouth
Twilgiht: Okay *ump*
*pic related*
Twilight: It tastes awful.
>>
>>25694202
bump
>>
>>25699108
We say jump you say how high, put your hands up to the sky.
>>
>>25698262
I DON'T WANT TO GO
>>
We need more plot hypnosis
>>
>>25694264
So is anyone interested in seeing where this one was going or should I just abandon it?
>>
>>25701215
Oh just go on with it if you want.
Just avoid that Nazi stuff.
>>
Okay, so to keep this thread up while writing the sombra thing up again (does anyone even care about it still or am I writing for my own amusement?) here a classic I did one year ago

>2 weeks have passed since Twilight made Dash her personal pet.
>After long training and some manipulation of her friends, she not only has a more than obedient lover but also no one suspects her of any unfair play.
>Unlike her normal days, today she actually spends time with Dash in Cloudsdale.
>Princess Celestia asked her to be the guest of honor at a show of the Wonderbolts.
>Would have rather spend time reading a book while Dash preens her feathers, but she has to take care of certain responsibilities still.
>Although not very interested in the show itself, she does her best to look interested.
>Meanwhile, Dash is having the time of her life. Not just because of the show, but because Twilight also teases her with a magic egg up her plot.
>"Do you like the show, Dash?"
>"I do", she answers and squicks a little, as the egg hits just the right spot. "Princess, could you please stop?"
>Twilight looks at Dash not amused.
>"Are you trying to tell me, what to do?"
>"No, no of course not.", Dash says embarassed. "But... wouldn't there be trouble, if someone saw what we did?"
>Twilight sighs. "Yeah, you are right. But sweet Celestia am I bored right now."
>Dash looks at Twilight kinda hurt. "Are you saying,t he Wonderbolts are boring, princess?">"Let's just say that at the moment I am less enthusiastic about them then I am normaly."
>"Really? Cause when I tell you about the dreams I had about them and me, you always act..."
>The magic egg begins to vibrate harder, making Dash stop mid sentence.
>"This is not the time for your fantasies."
>"Sorry"
>"Still." Twilight says, suddenly having an idea. A very naughty one. "Dash, what would you say, if I made one of your fantasies come true?"
>Rainbow Dash looks at her princess with a baffled expression. An expression, that soon turns naughty.
>>
File: rarhypno.png (471 KB, 674x1024) Image search: [Google]
rarhypno.png
471 KB, 674x1024
We can always use more hypnosis.
>>
>>25703406

>Later after the show.
>the Wonderbolts, exhausted after all the flying, are in the locker room, trying to relax.
>"Good job, team", spitfire praises the team while getting out of her uniform. "But Soarin, next time try to fly not that cloe to me at the daring tripple screw stunt"
>"Yeah, sorry." he says while drying himself off after he came fresh out of the shower.
>Some members of the team are already leaving the room.
>only Soarin, Fleetfoot and Spitfire remain.
>"Is the shower free?", the captain of the Wonderbolts asks, to which Soarin can only counter with "Is Top Gun still in?"
>The sound of a closing door can be heard.
>"He just left the room", Fleetfoot informs them.
>"then it is free".
>"Great", Spitfire says, stretching her legs. >"Time to get that smell of sweat and plastic out of the fur."
>"You say it", Fleetfoot retorts, folowing her comrade in the shower.
>"And don't you dare to take a peak", she says to Soarin.
>"Hey", he replies slightly insulted. "You know I would not do that"
>"Sure..."
>While Spitfire and Fleetfoot are showering Soarin lies on a bench, trying to relax a bit.
>Suddenly he hears the doort to the room open.
>He opens his eyes
>"Hello? Anypone there?"
>No answer.
>He lies back and puts his uniform over his head, so that the ceiling light does not disturb him.
>"Hi", a voice suddenly says.
>>
>>25694202
That OP pic in the catalog I mistaken the pom-poms for boxing gloves Cheerleader boxing twi vs sunny does things to my dick
>>
>>25703445
>Soarin takes the uniform from his head.
>He looks straight in the face of Rainbow Dash.
>"How are you?"
>"Rainbow Dash?", Soarin asks baffled. "What are you doing here?"
>She simply smiles.
>"I just wanted to congratulate you guys to that awesome show."
>"Well, thanks but..."
>"Beside...", she says, moving a bit to his side, letting her flank pass next to his face, allowing him to get a glimpse at her plot while whipping her tail.
>"I thought I see how my favorite Wonderbolt is doing."
>She turns around and looks him in the face.
>"Are Spitfire and Fleetfoot treatening you well?"
>Soarin gulps. This is getting creepy.
>"Yes, yes they do. In fact, you can ask them yourself if you want. They are still in the shower."
>He moves his head.
>"Spitfi-"
>Before he can finish, Rainbow Dash grabs his face between her hooves and kisses him.
>When she stops, he looks at her perplexed and in surprise.
>"You taste funny", she says in a giggle and kisses him again, pushing her tongue a bit inside his mouth.
>Soarin doesn't know what to do. On one hoof this is getting more and more creepy. On the other hoof, Dash is a damn good kisser.
>He gives in a bit.
>>
>>25703792
>Suddenly he feels something poke his head from behind.
>Said something being the horn of Twilight who has sneaked up behind him.
>Before he can react, Twilight uses her magic, which shoots through her horn right into his head.
>Everything around Soarin suddenly begins to spin. Colors begin to fade away and explode right before his eyes into a cascade of bright light, blinding him

>When he can finally see again he finds himself no longer in the locker room, but at a great dinner table with all sorts of pies in front of him.
>"Where in tartarus am I?"
>"At your banquett"
>Soarin looks up.
>"Princess Twilight?"
>Twilight in her best robe is sittin at the other end of the table.
>"Where am I here?"
>"Don't you remember? I invited you and the other Wonderbolts to dinner after the show."
>"You did?", he asks confused.
>Twilight just smiles, her horn sparkling a bit.
>"Yeah, now that you say it..."
>He shakes his head.
>"Where are the others?"
>"Oh, Rainbow Dash is showing them off some new stunt. I bet they will come back soon."
>She smiles and levitates one pie closer to him.
>"While we are waiting, why are you not eating one of the pies already? After all, I ordered them specifically for you."
>"You did?"
>Sparkles
>"Oh yes, you did."
>Soarin shakes his head.
>"Still, I think it would be unpolite, to..."
>>
>>25703829
>"Owww..." Twilight says. "And after Pinkie and Applejack put so much work into it."
>"Applejack?", Soarin asks. "As in Applejack of the Apple Family, some of the best apple pie backers in all of Equestria?"
>"Oh, so you heard of her"
>Twilight smiles.
>"She baked that pie here. Doesn't it smell delicious?"
>Soarin smells at it. He can already feel his mouth water.
>"It really smells good."
>"I promise it tastes even better."
>Soarin looks at her, still a bit unsure.
>"Go on, take a bite. I promise you, you will enjoy it."
>Trusting Twilight, Soarin bites into it.
>Immediately he starts to take a second bite. >And a third one.
>"Oh man", he exclaims happily, "That pie really tastes awesome!"
>Twilight watches him gobble the pie up in only a few bites.
>"Want more?"
>"Do I?"
>Once more Twilight's horn begins to glow.
>"Yes. Yes you do."
>Soarin feels his eyes getting a bit fuzzy.
>"Yes... I do."
>But not thinking about it anymore, he starts eating his second pie.
>Then his third.
>then his fourth...
>...his fifth...
>Pie after pie wanders down his throat, each sweeter than the one before.
>All the while Twiligh was just watching in fascination, as Soarin goobles them down.
>Soarin himself seems to have forgoten all table manners he may have ever had, pie filling droping down his snout and licking all remains from his pie tins like a starving dog.
>"Well, someone seems to love his pie", Twilight says.
>Soarin just nods mindlessly.
>'I mean, really love it"
>She points at his belly.
>Soarin looks down and much to his embarasement finds his stallionhood out of his shed, standing up.
>"What the..."
>"Oh, don't be ashamed", she says amused. "I think Applejack will take it quite as a compliment, that you think her pies are so good, it gives you pleasure to eat them."
>>
>>25703862
>At this point Soarin bluashes in so many shades of red you could get the impression he is going to choke soon.
>A new pie lands in front of him.
>"Want some more?", Twilight asks.
>"I...I think I had enough.", Soarin replies and tries to push his stallionhood down. To no avail.
>His best buddy stands up, trembling as if ready to burst by the slightest arousal"
>"Really?" Twilight asks. "Cause this one is the best. It's cherry pie from Sugarcube Corner. They only use the sweetest cherries for that one."
>"Sweetest cherries..."
>"Believe me when I say that it tastes so good it would make a grown stallion cry"
>Soarin's lips as well as his stallionhood tremble.
>He tries to go for it, but Twilight pushes the pie away right when he wants to take the first bite.
>"Not yet."
>Soarin whines.
>"Princess..."
>"First tell me, who is the best princess?"
>Soarin looks confused at her.
>"Princess Celestia?"
>Twilight shakes her head.
>"Princess Luna?"
>Again she shakes disapprovingly with the head. The pie starts to move further away from him.
>"You?", he asks almost desperately.
>Twilight nods with approval and the pie moves closer to him.
>"Care to tell me again?" she asks him.
>"You, Princess Twilight.You are the best princess"
>"And why is that?"
>Soarin tries to say something, but has no idea what he could say that pleases the princess. Then he looks to the pie and an idea sparks inside of his head.
>"Because you give me pie?"
>The pie comes closer to him once more.
>"And how does it make you feel, eating pie that I offer you?"
>"Good", Soarin replies without even thinking. >"It makes me feel good. Your pies taste like nothing I have ever eaten before."
>"Owww, how sweet of you", Twilight says in a charming way, making Soarin for some reason feel proud. After all, he just made the princess feel good about herself.
>"I think someone deserves a reward for that."
With that, the pie moves even closer, but still not close enough for Soarin to reach it.
>>
>>25703406
>>25698017
Noice
>>
>>25703910
>"Princess please", he begs.
>"Do you want that pie so desperately, Soarin?"
>"Yes. Yes I want it. I want it more than anything."
>"Then I, as your princess will give it to you."
>Soarin beams for joy.
>"But only under one condition"
>"ANYTHING", he cries.
>"You have to swear to me, that you will become my faithful right wingpony. Will you do that?"

>Soarin hesitates.
>"But Spitfire and the Wonderbolts..."
>"Oh, don't worry about your friends", Twilight tells him, levitating the pie close to his snout, letting it swing from left to right.
>Left to right, left to right, left to right...
>"They will be just fine..."
>The pie floats right in front of him.
>"Go on", Twilight tells him. "Take a bite."
>Soarin does as he is told.
>The pies tastes as juicy and sweet as he imagined, if not even better. He feels like he is flying through a summer breeze, a pleasurable warmth spreading throughout his whole body.
>He tries to save this feeling as long as he can, trying to keep himself from swallowing that sweet piece of bakery in his mouth.
>"Swallow", Twilight commands. And he obeys.
>Silence.
>"Well?"
>"YES!" Soarin shouts like in delirium. "I will be your wingpony. I will do everything for you."
>"Very well, Soarin", Twilight says, putting the pie down on the table.
>Soarin shudders, his tail waving frantically from side to side.
>"You can now eat"
>>
>>25704013
>"You can now eat"
>And eating he does. Soarin pushes his snout right into the tin. Pie filling flies through the air as he devourers the sweet treat in front of him, licking it up like a thirsty camel would lick up water in the desert.
>Suddenly, Twilight uses her magic again to move the tin.
>But Soarin has enough. With a heavy and almost bestial grunt he jumps on the table, pushing his face even deeper in the tin, keeping it down.
>Twilight tries to pull it away even harder, but all he does is grab it with his hooves. Viciously he glares at Twilight, his eyes giving a clear and understandable message: This is my pie! Mine!
>Bemused Twilight watches Soarin eat his dessert up, waiting for her own afters to soon be served. Her hooves wandering down to her own nethers
>Soarin doesn't even realize that his princess is slowly pleasuring herself, he is that lost in his own treat.

>That sweet, delicious and intoxicating cherry pie, which starts to fill his entire mind, replacing any memory of his friends, his duty as Wonderbolt and shame he may have.
>Leaving behind a pie devouring mess of a stallion, who gets the highest pleasure out of eating this wonderful dish.
>His cock, hard as a rock, trembling and spilling first drops of precum, which fall down on the table cloth. Not that he would care anyway about the obscene picture he is a part of.
>Finally, the last piece of the pie wanders in his mouth and...
>"Oh Celestia!"
>Soarin, shaking like a newborn foal, slips over his own hooves and falls on his back, cumming like crazy. His sploge shooting out of his flared member, his balls constantly contracting, he cries to the heavens, feeling any form of resolve he ever had fading away in one shot of sperm after another, coating his fur in a sticky mess.
>"Well done Soarin, well done", Twilight says to him.
>>
>>25704040
>the sound of her voice makes Soarin happy and proud. He does not know why, but he knows he wants to hear her talk like that more often to him.
>"But now it's time to wake up"
>Soarin is confused. He tries to ask his princess what she means by that, but before he can, everything explodes in a cascade of light again and...
>"Soarin?"
>A voice....
>"Soarin, everything all right?"
>Where does he know that voice from?

>As Spitfire woke up this morning, she expected for a lot of things to maybe happen during the flight show. What she did not expect was to see the following bizare and perverted scenario when leaving the shower:
>Rainbow Dash, one of the most impressive young fliers she had seen in years, laying on top of her best friend in position 69, jerking and licking him off like a dirty whorse.
>All the while, Soarin was mindlessly licking of Dash's cunt, mumbling the words "pie" and "cherry" over and over again.

>Just a few seconds ago she came out of the shower when she heard Soarin scream and louth moaning.
>Now she sees him and Dash eating each other out.
>Suddenly Soarin cums. Hard. Giving Dash a good cum shower before she blissfully starts gobbling his dick up, swallowing his stallion juice.
>Eventually Dash cums herself, covering Soarin in her own juices.
>Not that it upsets him in anyway, as he grins like a mad stallion all the while, slurping her up.
>"WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" Spitfire shouts, not understanding a thing and being frightened to the core

>"Well, I would say my pet is just making sure the latest addition to my harem is properly taken care off"
>Spitfire turns around.
>"Princess Twilight?" she asks confused. >Confusion that turns into shock when she sees that the princess is also pleasuring herself with what seems to be a purple crystal.
>"The one and only"
>"What are you doing here and.. wait, pet?"
>"Yes, pet. You know, Rainbow Dash over there?"
>>
>>25704075
>Twilight points back to the two ponies, with the named one silently neighing at the fact that Soarin's cock is slowly retreating into his sheat.
>Soarin himself seems to slowly regain his senses, moaning and starting to rub his head with his forehooves.
>"Ouch... my head"
>He raises up a bit, still wobling. Only now he becomes also aware of the wet and warm pussy right in front of his face.

>"What the...", he begins but is interrupted by Dash suddenly moving up on him.
>After some seconds, they look eye to eye, their snouts covered in the fluids of the other one.
>"Dash?"
>Rainbow Dash just smiles at him.
>Soarin still looks confused for a second, but just like that something in his head makes click.
>"Oh", he says, realizing what has happened.
>And then he grins.
>In a swift movement, he pulls Rainbow Dash down, kissing her.
>Dash is at first dumbfounded about his sudden eagerness, but then understands it herself: Her mistress really has made Soarin all better as she had told her.
>Better and in love with both of them.
>Feeling her wings spread out in arousal, she kisses Soarin back, tasting herself on his tongue and vice versa.
>Soarin was now hers and mistress Twilight's to love and play with. And she would enjoy every minute of it.

>After ten seconds, they break their kiss, looking in each others eyes.
>The looks they exchange are a weird mixture of adoration and naughtiness, which also seems to flow through their entire mind.
>"Well..." Soarin says eventually, "looks as if rainbow pie is the only one I will eat from now on."
>Rainbow Dash can only giggle like a little filly.
>>
>>25704107
>"Okay, that's enough!" Spitfire shouts.
>Dash and Soarin look at her in confusion.
>"Rainbow Dash, what the heck did you do to him?"
>"I sucked him off", Dash replies nonchalantly, her tail stroking Soarin's belly.
>"But why would you..."
>And then Spitfire realizes something.
>"You!" she shouts at Twilight angrily. "You did something to both of them, didn't you?"
>"You are very sharp, Captain", Twilight replies sarcastically.
>"The thing is just, they won't be the only ones."
>Spitfire reacts defensively at those words, jumping away from her and spreading her wings in a way, that every pegasus would identify as an aggressive defense gesture.
>"Stay away from me, you..."
>"Captain, may I remind you, that as your princess you have to actually follow my commands?"
>"Shove those rules up your plot", shouts a new voice suddenly behind Twilight.
>The purple mare has not enough time to react before she is tackled to the ground by Fleetfoot, who hid in the shower the whole time and tries now to help her friend.
>The next thing Twilight feels is a sudden pain that crawls thourgh her right wing, which Fleetfoot has biten and is now stretiching out.
>"Princess", Dash and Soarin shout and try to stand up.
>"Stay back!" Fleetfoot growls through her teeth. "Or your princess is going to lose more than just a few feathers."
>Just to make her point, she bites harder in the flesh of the wing.
>"Oh you little..." Twilight growls.
>"Looks like we have you now", Spitfire says in a futile attempt to sound calm.
>But her hopes of getting out of this locker room unscratched are shattered when Twilight suddenly teleports from under Fleetfoot's hooves and behind her.
>Fleetfoot, falling on her forehooves with her rump up the air tries to get up again, but is to slow.
>Twilight, with a look of angry determination, shoves her glowing horn up Fleetfoot's freshly washed snatch.
>Fleetfoot screams in pain as arcane magic is injected in her body, filling every part of her.
>>
>>25704705

>Fleetfoot screams in pain as arcane magic is injected in her body, filling every part of her.
>Soon the pain turns into pleasure, subduing her mind.
>When Twilight pulls her horn out of her, Fleetfoot falls down, a glibbering and paralyzed mess on the floor, trapped in the warm afterglow of a minor orgasm.
>"Fleetfoot?", Spitfire says afraid, letting her guard down for a moment.
> Which is enough for Soarin and Dash to tackle the orange mare down.
>"Let go of me!"
>"Not after you threatened our princess!" Dash says angrily, biting Spitfire in the neck.
>She cries in pain.
>Twilight now moves to the three, the crystal which she used to masturbate a bit earlier on floating beside her.
>Spitfire, hold down by what was once her closest friend and her biggest admire, looks fiercily to the mare she thought was once a respectable princess. "Why are you doing this?"
>"Some may think because I have got a kink for control and magic now. And they are partly right", Twilight admits.
> "But the truth is, as someone who has plans of becoming the most knowledgeable mare in the history of Equestria when it comes to the magic of friendship, I think this is a great way to improve your relationship with everypony."
>"What?"
>"Think about it, Captain Spitfire", Twilight says, swinging the crystal in front of her eyes.
>Who are closer as a pair? Two friends with their own limits and rules set by society..."
>Spitfire looks at the crystal. For some reason her eyes seem to be fixed on the purple gem that flashes small lights in fornt of her over and over. She could also swear to see pictures of Soarin and Dash inside the crystal while Twilight talks.
>>
>>25704724
>"Or two slaves, free from all shame and dignity, allowed to do whatever they want and express themselves freely around the only godess they will ever have: Their princess?"
>Soarin and Rainbow Dash shudder at those words, passing knowing glances.
>Spitfire meanwhile is fixated on the crystal, swearing she could see now pictures of Dash and Soarin ruthelessly bucking each other like wild animals.
>"You can't deny, that I brought Soarin and Dash closer together Captain. Can you?"
>"You... but... but they are just your slaves!"
>"And? It isn't as if they are sad about it. Or are you?"
>"No princess", both ponies reply.
>"See? There is nothing wrong about what I do. And if you want, I can do the same to you."
>With that said, Spitfire suddenly sees herself in the crystal. Only that she is put in what seems to be a corset to hold her wings down, while Soarin and some random pony relentlessly push their cocks up her mouth and her snatch.
>She shakes angrily her head, ignoring a sudden tingle between her legs.
>"Why would I do that? Why would I want to become a slave?"
>"To be a better friend to your comrades."
>"Newsflash, princess", Spitfire growls, "I am already a good friend to them!"
>There is a deep silenc in the room for a few seconds, till Twilight suddenly starts to laugh.
>"What is so funny?"
>"You and a good friend?" Twilight asks back.
>Suddenly Spitfire finds herself yanked out of the restrain of the other two pegasi and thrown on the bench.
>Next thing she knows, her hooves and wings are restrained by towels, pinning her down and exposing her pussy to everyone.
>"What the heck are you doing?"
>"Me? Nothing. But Soarin will."
>With that she turns her attention to her latest conquest. "Soarin?"
>"Yes, princess?"
>"I want you to mount Spitfire."
>"As you wish"
>Without any hesitation he mounts her, feeling Spitfire's wet fur on his belly. Rubbing his nethers on her plot, he supposedly prepares to enter her, when Twilight orders him not to do so.
>>
>>25704761
>"But princess, I thought you wanted me to buck her?"
>"I said mount her, not buck her. Yet"
>Spitfire trembles under the weight of her friend.
>"Soarin, please don't do that. We are friends."
>"Oh really?" Twilight asks. "Would a friend leave you behind in a hospital, not visiting you after almost dying in an accident and replacing you just for the sake of a qualification you could have won anyway?"
>Spitfire turns her head as good as she can towards Twilgiht in confusion. "What?"
>"Soarin, close your eyes. I want you to remember everything you may have felt back when that accident at Rainbow Falls happened"

>Soarin does as she commands.
>All sorts of emotions, deeply buried inside his subconscious emerge to the surface.
>Most of them related to the fear of falling, the frustration of letting his friends down, the confusion when he hears that they don't want him to come back yet...
>And also hurt and anger over the fact, that he was left behind.
>Soarin's face convulses in a mixture of all those emotions and he winces from time to time.
>"Soarin?", Spitfire says worried.
>The crystal floats to his head, poking him a bit.
>Suddenly the crystal begins to glow.
>Soarin can feel how most of those emotions seem to slowly be sucked out of him.
>Only anger remains
>When it stops, Soarin looks down to her. His expression turning into anger.
>"You dirty whorse", he says, pushing himself harder on her.
>He starts nibbling her ear, earning a low moan against her will from her
>"Leaving me in the dust, after we had gone through so much?"
>"What have yu done to him now!" she screams at Twilight, feeling tears forming in her eyes.
>"I just took away most of what he felt the very day you decided to betray your friendship."
>The crystal floats now in front of Spitfire.
>"Care to walk a mile in his horseshoes?"
>Before she can reply, Twilight taps the crystal on Spitfire's head.
>Every experience Soarin made this day flows through her mind.
>>
>>25704801
>She experiences the pain of hurting her wing on that one ring.
>The fear of falling
>The surprise in the hospital when she learns from the cheerleaders that her comrades have supposedly found someone else to take care of her position at the qualification.
>The confusion that Spitfire and Fleetfoot don't bother to show up in person.
>The denial she feels when trying to rationalize why they are not coming.
>After all, the qualification is going on. And the other teams would not act different than...
>Hearing suddenly the voices of a group of other ponies behind the curtain that separates her roommate.
>Realizing that Rainbow Dash is on the other side, being visited by her friends.
>Suddenly feeling more alone than ever in her entire life.
>"Is that... is that really how Soarin was feeling?", she thinks, only to suddenly repeat all of it again. And again and again.
>finally, she can't take it anymore.
>"Stop it", she shouts in her mind. All those emotions start to combine with a growing guilt about what she had done by abandoning him.
>Eventually she starts to tear up.
>"please...", she begs. "Make it stop"
>Finding herself again in the locker room, still under Soarin, she looks in the face of Twilight as well as the floating crystal.
>Twilight, with a sincere look of compassion looks down at Spitfire.
>"Do you still consider yourself a good friend?", she asks.
>All she gets is a weak head shake by Spitfire.
>The crystal floats back to Soarin and tips his head.
>All of his emotions flow back to him.
>"What was that?", he asks.
>"A little gimmick by me.", Twilight explains "This crystal is able to seal in certain emotions and let them be experienced by others if I want to. Me and Dash use it quite often in our roleplays recently."
>The tomboyish pegasus can only blush.
>>
File: celestia zoom.gif (372 KB, 145x134) Image search: [Google]
celestia zoom.gif
372 KB, 145x134
Rescue bump. I'm still trying to read up from the second thread.

Is this the 3rd hypnosis thread, or what?
>>
>>25708458
I think it is the fifth.
No one but the writer of that "Your Truth" thing posted in the last one and I guess he just stopped and the threads died for a bit.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1039958?scope=scpe30bb2e70d236b182da0c7d1cdc3bea06cb9735a3
>>
>>25694202
"Okay Mikrochip, you have proven you can create a video that can hypnotize someone. But I have one question."
>"Yes, Flash?"
"Why did you make Twilight and Sunset dress up as cheerleaders?"
>"...well, we have that football game against Griffonstone soon and I thought it would improve the team moral..."
"Whatever. Can you also make them become fans of my band?"
>"I think so. Any preference how they shall call themselves as your groupies?"
"I thought of something like "The Flashers!"
>"...I would think about that again"
>>
File: large.png (565 KB, 826x714) Image search: [Google]
large.png
565 KB, 826x714
Giv eme a B, give me an U, Give me an m and P!
>>
I got tired of my sister Pinkamina flaunting her intelligence, so I hypnotized her to be a party crazed ditz. It never wore off. I can do things to your mind too human and you won't even know it. Or maybe you will. Maybe I'll let you know it.
>>
>>25711735
Maybe you need to take a taste of your own medicine, Limestone. Just long enough to stop being so aggressive all the time. Paranoia is not good, you know?
>>
>>25711996
A healthy amount of paranoia is always good, Anon.
It keeps people from doing stupid shit or letting others do stupid shit.
>>
>>25712017
>Getting Limestone so paranoid, she starts to lose sleep.
>As such, falls victim to own stupid decisions, which eats her up.
>As sleep depravation and her nagging self doubt eat on her, it is time for Anon to try and offer her help.
>She doesn't want anything to do with him at first, but then he does something no pony in Equestria can resist...
>He scratches her behind the ears.
>As with all ponies, it has an immediate relaxing effect on her, which is only amplified by her tension and exhaustion.
>She almost immediately becomes weak under him and falls into a semi conscious, subliminal state.
>In said state it is easy for Anon to concinve her to relax and just try to feel good.
>To let g in parts of her paranoia and put more trust in the ones who seem to care for her...
>Like her family...
>And Anon.
>After all, he is obviously trying to help her.
>So she should just be a good pony as mother and father taught her and trust Anon more.
>Accept his help and listen to his opinion.
>Listen and trust him...
>Trust him in fact so much, all she wants to be is his little, happy pony.
>>
General question: Is anyone aware if there was something hypnosis related ever in the G1 era?
>>
File: Somna1.png (126 KB, 402x318) Image search: [Google]
Somna1.png
126 KB, 402x318
>>25712725
>what is Somnambula and Kyrie?
>>
>>25712735
You know, some explanation on that one would be good.
>>
>>25713199
Somnambula is a witch who is obsessed with staying young and avoiding aging.
Kyrie is a canary imprisoned by her who can sing in a way that puts all ponies in a trance and force them to enter the circus that she set up for her plans.
She uses this trance to steal away the youth of the earth ponies and pegasi to make her younger and she steals the youth of the unicorns to increase her magical powers.
She can also create illusions of someone's fantasies.
>>
>>25713284
Hm. So G4 Tirek, mixed with whatever Twilight's pendant in FGs was and your generic MC device, this time in form of a bird.

At least it was not a magic bagpipe
>>
So, here is an idea I have: Hypnotic hugs.
Like, if a pony gets hugged by a brony, they are overwhelmed by the positive emotions said person feels for them, they become docile and want to be their pet. Unfortunately, humans are rather oblivious to that, thinking they just want to snuggle. Which happens because all their sexual desires they may have for the pony is actually subcnsciously transfered to the pony by the hug
Any interest in that?
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.png (97 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.png
97 KB, 700x530
>>25713810
>by a brony
>>
>>25714012
okay, just anon.

OR when with bronies, it is a horror story.
>>
>>25714155

I kinda want the pastebin in OP's post to continue.

I think it's written by the same guy who wrote the Sombra hypnofic.
>>
>>25714806
yeah. Where is he even?
I mean, he seems to have writen the other stuff/loaded some older stuff up (is that Anon-t-MOS guy) but nothing new really.
>>
File: siren fetish detected.gif (1 MB, 768x430) Image search: [Google]
siren fetish detected.gif
1 MB, 768x430
Wow, the thread's moving kinda slow.

Hey, does anyone remember the sketched out hypnosis smut scene from back in the first thread?
>>
>A few hours after the events of the Canterlot wedding.
>The changelings have been spread all over Equestria thanks to the barrier spell.
>A bunch of them landed in the Everfree Forest.
>Wounded and hungry they wander through it
>At night they eventually stumble upon Zecora`s hood.
>Seeing the zebra inside, they decide that she will have to do for a snack and to take care of their bodies.
>One of the changelings (an infiltrator) starts to use a minor form of telepathy to see inside her head so that he knows what form they could try to take on, just to have an advantage.
>Sees pictures of Applejack, Applebloom and Twilight show up in her mind.
>A devious plan begins to unfold
>Three of the five changelings turn into copies of the three ponies
>The Applejack one then knocks on the door.
>Zecora opens it, being surprised by the late visit

>"Dear Applejack, you here so late? What brings you to my door old mate?
>The Applejack changeling looks at her confused for a bit and then explains, that Applebloom doesn`t feel well.
>Seeing the "young filly" moan in pain on the back of "Twilight", Zecora orders them to come in.
>Inside the changelings also tell Zecora about supposed dangers they faced, explaining certain cuts they have all over their bodies.
>Fake AJ explaining that her ankle hurts because of a fight with a manticore.
>Zecora starts to put a few potions together in order to help what she assumes is their friends.
>>
>>25719200
>But the more time she spends with the three ponies the more she realizes that something doesn`t seem quite right.
>Still, she helps them.
>Applebloom starts to moan in pain again.
>"Applebloom dear child, please tell me quick, why do you feel so utterly sick?"
>Applebloom begs her to come closer to her
>Zecora moves her head closer to her lips, trying to hear what she wants to say.
>Suddenly Appleblooms eyes turn emerald green.
>She grabs Zecora's head and forces her into a kiss.
>Zecora tries to free herself, but Applebloom shows far more strength than a little foal should have, forcing her down.
>Twilgiht comes from behind and pushes the back of Zecora`s head even more down AB's mouth.
>The longer they are in that kiss, the more Zecora feels herself becoming weak.
>But then her fears suddenly start to melt away and she feels as if something is sucked right out of her mouth.

>The AB changeling feels itself getting stronger with every ounce of care for the little filly Zecora has.
>Its wounds healing, it stops the kiss.
>"Thanks Zecora. I feel already better."
>"That is nice to hear, little filly", Zecora proclaims, feeling a bit fussy in the head.
>"Doesn't it feel good to help others?" asks Twilight, stroking Zecora's chin.
>Before Zecora can ask what is going on, Twilight kisses her too.
>this time she actually kisses back, feeling her eyes getting kinda foggy.
>Realizing that whatever is going on, her will is faltering, she tries to resist. But before she can muster the necessary strength, she already feels Applejack's tongue licking her marehood.

>the sudden violation of her privacy makes her open her mouth in shock even more, allowing the false Twilight to force her tongue down her throat.
>Sucking out the compassion and love Zecora has for her friends, the Changelings start to regain their strength.
>The AJ changeling has by now focussed its ministration on her asshole, rimming her good and causing Zecora to moan in the mouth of Twilight.
>>
>>25719247
>Hey, don't leave me out", the AB changleing protests and moves up to them.
>Zecora hasn't even time to realize what she is up to when she starts to feel AB tongue lick up her slit.
>all her orifices are getting assaulted by the changelings, causing her to moan and shiver.
>It doesn`t take long and every resistance she may have left is melted away in arousal, her free will turning into clay to be formed by the parasitic power of the changelings.
>By now the other changelings who waited outside and observed the situation in the hood, have also entered.
>"Hey, leave something for us too", one of them protests
>"Oh shut it", false Twilight replies, stopping for a second her kiss. Zecora whines and begs to be kissed again.
>"Shut it, zebra whore"
>Zecora becomes quiet
>"Look at her" Applebloom says, licking her juice covered lips. "And they say zebras have mastered control of their will."
>Zecora doesn't even question, why AB's voice suddenly sounds like the hissing of a snake.
>"I bet we could have our way with her already."

>"You think?", one of the changelings asks.
>"Well, she looks pretty lose", throws the AJ one in.
>Zecora just stands there, dumbfounded and wonders, why no one is licking or kissing her anymore.
>She wants more and starts rubbing herself against Twilight affectionately.
>"Twilight my dear friend. Please see to take care of my bodies demand."
>The Twilight changeling grins and turns to his friends. "Does that answer your question?"

>The others all grin themselves and the Applejack changeling grabs her.
>He earns a groan from her and puts her on his lap, rubbing "his" pussy against her ass.
>"Now it will hurt for a bit" he says and nibs her ear.
>Zecora wonders what he means.
>Suddenly she feels something icy cold flicker around her taint.
>something seems to manifest itself out of nowhere, pushing against her anus.
>That something being a fat, orange dick the changeling made appear.
>>
>>25719302
>He pushes himself deep into her ass, earning a louth scream.
>The Twilight changeling takes the chance and lets his own cock appear, which he pushes right down her throat.
>Zecora gags. It is hard for her to breath.
>But the changeling shows no mercy for her pain.
>"Take it you slut", he snarls at her, pushing himself balls deep in her mouth. "Suck it"
>Zecora obeys. Although a small part of her self had reawaken through the pain, she continus sucking him off.
>Her resistance tries to arise once more, but her growing arousal is just too much.
>Her juices are covering the floor, which the Applebloom changeling licks up greedily.
>The other changelings meanwhile stand to her sides, their erections standing at attention.
>Although she tries to resist, Zecora can't help herself. She grabs after their two members and starts jerking them off.
>The lewd gangbang continues for what feels like a small eternity, the changelings being sadistic enough to change the sizes and forms of their cocks every now and then, managing to penetrate Zecora deeper than any pony could.
>The AJ changeling going so far as to turn his dick into a tentacle that manages to impale her for a few seconds, shattering any form of self consciousness she may have had in an instant.
>Leaving behind a dirty zebra whore who the other changelings come on.
>The AB one meanwhile is fucking her slit, her nether muscles doing their best to milk him.
>All she wants at the moment is to get off.
>while cumming all over her, the changelings are also sucking up her lust and ecstasy and with it destroy the remains of her mind.
>All that eventually remains is a quivering sack of meat, drowning in pleasure and cum.
>After finally cumming themselves, all of the transformed changelings pul out of her and transform back into their real selves.
>>
>>25719353
>Laying on the floor, Zecora let her captors cum on her.
>Their cum is bliss for her now and she wants them to cover her entire body in it.
>She doesn`t even realize that at the parts where the cum hit her she starts to lose her fur.
>The changelings look at their work, hoof bumbing each other.
>At full strength and back in shape they enjoy the aftermath of the night.
>"Man, that bitch was a nice ride"
>"You say it, Pupa", one of the changelings say.
>While they congratulate each other, one of them (the one who turned into Twilight) looks at Zecora.
>Zecora looks up at him.
>"Fuck me" she begs.
>Impressed by the fact that she still seems to be able to talk, he calls the others.
>they all are equaly impressed.
>Suddenly the former Twilight one starts to smile evily.
>"Boys, what do you say we make her a part of our family?"
>The others are a looking at each other.
>"I don't know" says one of them eventually. "won't the queen be angry that there is another female one?"

>"Screw Queen Chrysalis", says the leader. >"At this moment we can assume she is dead. Which means, it is our duty to rebuild the hive"
>"But what if she is still alive and comes back?"
>"Then we have at least a freaking laying battery for her" he says and leans closer to the well fucked zebra.
>He opens his mouth. A stream of green magic starts to flow down Zecora's mouth.
>Zecora herself can feel parts of her old personality rebuild themselves. But for some reason she now does not think of the changelings as invaders. In fact, she adores them. And she still craves for cum
>>
>>25719390
>"Okay boys", says the leader and starts rubbing himself off again. "Lets baptize the little slut."
>After some time and many more cumshots, the cum sucked Zecora is nothing more than a hairless mess on the floor. The sperm of her new masters has melted away her fur and sticks right to her skin.
>She herself shudders in pleasure, feeling better than ever before in her life.
>She tries to move a bit, just to get some of that cum in her mouth, but suddenly she realizes that she can't move at all.
>the cum has become solid, building a coccon all over her body.
>The changelings are still cumming all over her head and she can feel it in parts becoming hard there to.
>She tilts her head towards the leader
>"Master, please tell me, what is happening?"
>The leader just leans in closer and whispers in her ear "You become something better"
>Then he pushes his dick one last time down her mouth.
>After a few pushes he cums in her mouth hard, the cum immediately hardening.
>Zecora feels herself getting dizzy. She barely gets air and finally everything turns black.
>>
>>25719421

>The next morning: The changelings are sleeping all over the place, some of them are eating.
>In the middle of the room there is a green, radiating cocoon.
>Suddenly the cocoon begins to shake
>One of the soldiers wakes up the leader and his comrades.

>They all watch as the cocoon breaks open.
>Green goo flows out of it and a strange creature breaks out.
>that creature being a goo covered changeling with female proportions that resembles Zecora.
>The Zecora changeling opens her eyes and smiles diabolically.
>Zecora, now a changeling drone herself, is filled with a hunger for love, sex and sadistic joy for breaking others just to feed herself.
>Fantasies of going down to Ponyville and making the stories of the "evil enchantress" become reality are filling her head.
>But first she wants to satisfy that other hunger she has.
>Turning to the changeling squad which she recognizes as her family, comrades and lovers, she naughtily turns her ass into the one she had as a zebra. Lifting her tail she teases them with her marehood.
>"Hi there boys, like what you see?"
>The growing erections some of them give her are answer enough.
>She spreads her legs wide
>"If so, then go on...fuck me!"
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 900x674
>>
File: thumb.png (97 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
97 KB, 244x250
bump
>>
>>25713810
I definitely will read that
>>
File: Yuri_red_alert.jpg (376 KB, 1541x964) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_red_alert.jpg
376 KB, 1541x964
Yuri bump
>>
bump for more pet play
>>
File: TrixieSad_zps042c838c.png (288 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
TrixieSad_zps042c838c.png
288 KB, 1024x640
>>25723958
You know, posts like that make me actually feel guilty for not updating anything new or managing to satisfy your kinks.

Okay, fine.
I will see if I can write something about Sunset tomorrow.
Also, if anyone even wants it still, I load up the rest of the sombra chapter.

but petplay... any preferences about the characters?
>>
>>25724212
Would like to see the rest of Sombra.I don't have a preference for the characters,do what you'd like.
>>
Look deep into my eyes, thread.
You feel yourself getting sleepy.
Good...
Now, when I snap my fingers, you'll return to the front page.
*snap*
>>
>>25724212
I think the Sunset one should be done.
>>
>>25724297
>>25725860
Okay, here is my compromise. As I have the "origin" of Sombra more or less finished (I skip now a certain part I will just explain what was supposed to happen, cause fuck it, that background info drop got too long as it is already) I will drop the final part of the Sombra background now to read and in a couple of hours from now will try to load up/work on Sunset as well as Sombra/Twilight corruption in tandem. Just so we get both stories a bit going till the start of next week, when I am having more free time because of upcoming holidays (life is a bit messy right now, sorry.)

Deal?
Anyway, here is a short description of Sombra stuff I am not bothering to write out now.

What I planned after the confrontation with human and pony Sombra in human Sombra's brain was, that he then would get into contact with Twilight over phone (as he woke up in middle of night) and next day rather early over skype. This because while being in his dream he remembered again what happened at the FGs and with her and ended up worried. Cause while obviously the world hasn't ended in the hours ever since he got the horn and lost conscious, he doesn't know what happened to the girl he somehow cares about as an indirect friend thanks to Hope.
He learns she is okay, but not about how it come so. She on the other hand realizes what a mess he is and almost offers him help, but he profoundly refuses. Not because he doesn't need it, but pony Sombra,who wants to have control over him, obviously sees an opportunity in torturing him, by threatening to do things to the girl that reminds him of the one pony who helped stoping him.

Following that, Sombra shuts himself up the next two weeks in his room. The people in the mansion, partly manipulated subconsciously by the horn, believing he is losing his mind and shuting him off from the outside. In reality he tries to fight the influence of the horn. With slippery results.
>>
>>25726005
(continuation)

He has severe mood swings and headaches while awake, pony Sombra's voice taunting him while he tries to do all sorts of research online and by getting into contact with occultists that could help him against the possession. But the only thing he can really do is take pills against the pain (which in part shuts the voice up) or avoid sleep, as in his dreams, pony Sombra reveals more about his past and Equestria, while probing also human Sombra's mind.
Then, after two weeks (by then his uncle is on a business trip in Europe with his private plane) of that, one day human Sombra learns over the net that Cinch lost her position as CPs principal, cause of some ridiculous claims about magic on a schooboard meeting. Pony Sombra notices the strong emotional reaction this causes, probes for information in human Sombra's mind more and learns this way about this world's version of Hope having died (Hope based on the MLP comics was pony Sombra's friend, that is why there is such a character in the story) and his counterpart's suspision. Actually affected by that and seeing a chance to manipulate human Sombra in bits better, he offers human Sombra to find out if she really killed Hope, if he just let him take control for a bit.
In a weak moment, human Sombra gives in. By the time he is again in control he finds himself in Cinch's home, his principal in front of him, having hanged herself on her scarf on a banister.
Pony Sombra then taunts him with memories of what he did. That he broke into Cinch's home, used the horn to put her under and forced her to admit what happened that day Hope died. Cinch told him that yes, she ran Hope over. But it was an accident, she was just trying to get home and didn't see her when driving from the school's parking yard on th street. She also wanted to help at first, but when she saw how hurt Hope was, she panicked and then drove away.
>>
>>25726107
Her fear of the consequences of that and her reputation kept her from admiting to it and with the help of a friend she managed to cover things for herself up. And although she actually feels guilty of what she did (something she admits in trance), pony Sombra didn't take well at all. He ordered Cinch to kill herself and in her final moments snapped her out of it, just to enjoy the moment when she took her final breath. And to top it off, just to push his human counterpart even more over the edge, he reveals then to him, who that friend was that helped her.

Three days later, late at night: Sombra's uncle comes back from the business trip, having learnt over second channels of Cinch being dead, everyone thinking it was suicide (Sombra covered his tracks). Which affects him rather a lot, cause he and her were secretly old associates and lovers.
And he was the one who helped cover the accident. As such when he comes home, he finds himself then confronted by Sombra. Only it is the human in charge, depsite him holding the horn in one hand in the other a gun. Having entranced the house staff entirely so they are both alone, he forces his uncle in the living room so they can talk. Him wanting to know the truth out of his uncle's mouth and finally ending the fascade of "family life" both live. In doing so all the vile both have for each other comes out, till human Sombra eventually snaps. Which leads to the following events of green, that finish off the entire origin story and set up the events in motion, during which he corrupts the human seven. (starting next post)
>>
>>25726174
>"Face it Sombra. You are weak."
>"No", you said.
>Without even looking up from the fire, you raised your gun and shot.
>Killing your uncle with a direct hit in the head, splattering his brain all over his chair, you just stood there, monotonically adding the words "I am alive" to your statement.
>And then, you started laughing.
>About what? Well, everything really.
>the death of your parents, Hope's end, your final revenge against those who ended her life, the overall situation...
>You couldn't do anything else but laugh.
>Cause otherwise, you would have lost your mind that instant.
>You don't even remember how long you just stood there, laughing like a madman.
>All you remember is that somewhere down the line you eventually let your gun slip through your fingers to hit the ground.
>That tears started to flow down your face, making it hard for you to see anything.
>And that you only stopped laughing, when your voice had become so raspy, it sounded like the grinding of bones.

"Insane", you muttered exhausted. "This world is utterly insane".
>Your glance moved to the horn in your other hand.
>You could feel it warmly pulsate in your palm, making your arm shutter.
>Not that you were even moderately self aware of the creeping feeling along your spine, your mind way past the point of just caring.
"And there you are. A parasite, eating at my brain."
>For an instant you could have sworn that sparks were dancing on its surface, as if your other self was taunting you.
>At least that was what you were thinking it was doing.
>And it filled you with rage.
"You want my body, isn't that it?"
>You made a fist so hard, the bony strucute cut into your palm.
>It hurt, but you were past the point of giving a damn.
>>
>>25726187
>Your grasp becoming even stronger, you just wanted to shatter this cursed horn.
>Not because you blamed it for all the things you did in the last days.
>But because you were filled with rage. Rage against your uncle, Cinch, the students at Crystal Prep...
>Rage against this world. Rage against the forces of destiny that took away everyone that ever loved you and tolerated a world where those who inflicted pain got rewarded, while the others had to suffer.
>And rage against yourself. Because at the end of it, your uncle was right. You are weak. Cause even if you had your family's power behind your back, you were too weak minded to use it to its full capacities. Hope believed that "good" is able to change the world. And where did being a good person lead her to? To die at the hands of an elitist, who had escaped justice, if it wouldn't have been for you succumbing to evil yourself.
>Good, was weak, you realized. Good could never change the world in a meaningful way, that would make those who like to inflict suffering on others finally stop. Suffer... Only if those who inflicted suffering would experience it themselves, they may stop.
>No. Only if everyone suffered, if everyone was equal in their despair, they may realize the insanity of this world too and stop.
And the only thing that could perhaps change this world for the better, bring order and peace this way, was an even bigger evil than all of them behind it all.

>And you... you were not evil enough to do that.
>But you knew who was.
>Making you stop in what you were doing and smile in defeat.
>"You want it so badly?", you said, opening your shirt mindlessly with the fingers of your other hand.
>Soon you stood there, bare chested, the horn, now pulsating even stronger, pushed against your stomach.
"Take it. Use it as you wish. The one person I loved in this world is dead and no amount of death will ever bring her back. I have nothing left to live for. I have only one wish..."
>>
>>25726203
>You pushed the horn even harder against your abdomen, feeling slight pain as it began to penetrate the first layer of skin, striking first drips of blood. "Make this world and everyone in it, suffer!"
>And then you stabbed it into your stomach.
>Your entire body exploded in pain, as you felt the horn push further and further into your insides.
>Your body was shaking and blood was gushing on the floor.
>but under all the pain, there was also something else.
>something livid.
>Something you could feel move from the horn inside you, pushing against your body and your soul.
>You could feel the other Sombra enter you.
>It felt as if you got electrocuted, making your grip on the horn so hard, you actually managed to break parts from it off.
>they hit the floor and laid there in your blood, emiting a greenish light that seemed to absorb your fluids.
>Your vision once more turned greenish and you had more and more problems breathing.
>Until finally, after what felt like a small eternity of pain, your body faltered.
>Laying there in a small puddle of your own blood, feeling your other self slowly eating away at your soul, you were happy.
>Cause while you would probably go straight to hell, hell was going to come to everyone else soon.
>You didn't have any illussions, that the other you wouldn't have an easy time adjusting to its new body and status in this world.
>But when he did, you were certain, he would know how to make the best out of it and do what he was best at: Making others suffer.
>He would take this planet and turn everyone in it into slaves.
>You knew it was evil, but in a twisted way, you saw in it the only possibility for true peace in this wretched world.
>>
>>25726220
>And then there was just the sadistic glee of knowing, that everyone who ever made fun of Hope and you would finally pay up for their own misdeeds. The students at Crystal Prep would soon know what it meant to be looked down upon.
>In that moment, you could almost see their faces in front of you.
>Upper Crust... Trenderhoof... Fleur de Lis... Twilight...
>You stopped smiling.
>Images of Twilight began to float your slipping mind and you realized, that you had made a mistake.
>There was still someone, you cared about. Someone you didn't want to suffer.
>No, you thought in despair. No, please god no. Everything. Everything but that.
>You wanted to rewind time, to stop you from stabbing the horn inside you. You begged the heaven's for not making Twilight suffer for your own mistake.
>Please...if not for me, at least do it for her..... you thought.
>And then you thought nothing more.
>You were Sombra Umbrum.
>And you just died.

----------------------------

>AT LAST! YOU THOUGHT, FEELING YOUR SELF TAKING MORE OF A FORM WITHIN THE REMAINS OF YOUR HOSTS'S SOUL.
>AT LONG LAST. I AM GOING TO BE BACK.
>YOUR TENDRILS WERE SPREADING FURTHER AND FURTHER IN THE MINDSCAPE OF YOUR OTHERWORLDLY COUNTERPART, WHO WAS GOING TO BE NO MORE ANY SECOND.
>KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS WORLD AND ITS INHABITANTS BEGAN TO FILL YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS.
>KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COUNTRIES, CONFLICTS, WEAPONS...
>AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
>THIS WORLD... IT WAS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU EVER IMAGINED.
>IT HAD THE POTENTIAL OF BECOMING YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLAYGROUND.
>A TOYBOX FROM WHICH YOU COULD TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT AND CAUSE NEVER BEFORE KNOWN DESTRUCTION TO EQUESTRIA!
>THERE WAS SO MUCH SUFFERING, YOU COULD CAUSE.
>YOUR TIME HAD FINALLY COME. KING SOMBRA WAS GOING TO...
>WAIT. SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT.
>SOMETHING ELSE WAS HERE.
>SOMETHING... HOSTILE?
>>
>>25726232
>NO, NOT HOSTILE BUT... IT DIDN'T WANT YOU IN HERE.
>STOPPED YOUR TENDRILS FROM FURTHER SPREADING IN THE MINDSCAPE.
>INSTEAD, YOU COULD FEEL PART OF YOUR SELF SUDDENLY CHANGE.
>NO, YOU THOUGHT. STOP THAT!
>WHATEVER IT WAS, IT DIDN'T.
>I ORDER YOU TO STOP!
>YOU ROARED AT YOUR ATTACKER, THAT SLOWLY SEEMED TO DIG DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO YOU. TEARING YOU APART AND PUTTING YOU TOGETHER ANEW.
>YOU COULD FEEL PARTS OF YOUR SELF EVAPORATING, ONLY TO BE REPLACED BY MEMORIES OF YOUR OTHER SELF.
>THE GLEE YOU FELT WHEN YOU BROKE THE MIND OF YOUR FIRST SLAVE... GONE.
STOP IT!, YOU SCREAMED MORE DESPERATE.
>BUT IT, WHICH SEEMED TO RESEMBLE A HUMANOID FIGURE MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHT, WAS MATERIALIZING ITSELF MORE AND MORE, DESTROYING YOUR TENDRILS LEFT AND RIGHT.
WHO ARE YOU, YOU ASKED, BUT THE CREATURE ONLY LOOKED AT YOU IN PITY AND HURT.
WHEN YOU SAW ITS EYES, YOU RECOGNIZED IT.
AND IT FILLED YOU WITH SO MUCH RAGE, YOU JUMPED AT HER, READY TO TEAR HER APART.
WHICH YOU DID. BUT IT COSTED YOU SO MUCH OF YOUR ETHERNAL FORM, YOU COULD FEEL YOURSELF SLIP AWAY IN THE DEPTHS OF YOUR HOSTS SUBCONSCIOUSNESS.
I DONT WANT TO GO, WAS THE LAST THING YOU WEAKLY DECLARED, AS INSTEAD OF THIS MIND BECOMING YOURS, YOU COULD FEEL YOURSELF MERGING WITH IT.
AND THEN YOU WERE NO MORE.

-------------------

>You/YOU were ALIVE!
>>
>>25726248
>YoU DidN't KNoW hOW, bUt you had SuRViveD YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH THE SPECTRE/stabbing yourself and...
>WaIt.
>Something WASN'T rIgHt.
>You GaSPeD fOr AiR LikE a FISH on lAnD and slowly tried to rise Up.
>DoInG so YoU reaLized, that your wound had healed.
>ThE OnLY Thing even indICAting That theRe ever WaS an InjUry, Was newly build scar tissue over YOUR stomach.
>YOU ASsumED, thAt the HORN muST haVe MergED with you, ExPLAining, why you FElt So stRange INSIDE.
>So POWERFUL.
>BuT, ThaT didn'T expLain the other feeling YoU had.
>ThiS Feeling of... Unfamiliarity.
>Unfamiliarity with the house you were in.
>The memories in your head.
>this body of YOURS and...
>That moment you saw your reflection in the mirror above.
>YOU took a closer look in it, WhILE one of YouR hands stroke over your cheek.
>Your FACE was still the SaMe and yet... it felt so difFeReNt.
>You/YOU were wondering what it meant, as all off sudden, you suffered a massive headache.
>Closing YOUR eyes and SUPPORTING YOURSELF on the fireplace's table, YOU felt your head assaulted by a flood of memories.
>Memories of your life in the oRpHanAGe, with your family, of Hope/HOPE, THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE...
>Wait, you thought for a second. That was not...
>...your imprisonment in the northern tundra...
>Two lifetimes worth of memories were crashing down on you in an instant.
>But as sudden as they had come, they were also gone.
>Now you were here. Your uncle's house.
>And you finally realized, who you were.
>And it made you chuckle in sadistic joy.
>>
>>25726267
>With a newfound confidence, you turned around, looking at the remains of the latest victim you claimed, slowly walking towards him.
>"You were right, uncle", you declared, looking down on the corpse of the man who made your life a hell for so long. "I was weak. But now... "
>You grabed after the corpse and pulled it up to your face.
>Ignoring the blood dripping down on your hands, you looked him into the cold dead eyes. >Your teeth fletched, you shouted into his dead face the following words.
"...I AM STRONGER THAN I EVER WAS!""
>Without missing a beat, you threw his remains into the fireplace and watched them being slowly set afflame.
>Less than six hours ago, the sight of your uncle's body slowly burning away, accompanied by the stench of dead burning meat, would have made you gag.
>But now?
>Now you just stood there in triumph, enjoying your victory over the man whose existence filled you with so much rage.
>Another lowlife that didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
>"How is that for being a weakling, uncle?", you asked. "You were just like all the others. Considering yourself better than me! But now? Where did it lead you? You are dead, uncle. And I live!"
>The face of your uncle had at that moment already taken severe burns, his hair slowly melting away in its heat.
>"You know why? Because this has always been my destiny. To survive those who think they are better than me. To make them suffer. To destroy those who oppose me and rule over the rest of them all as their master!"
>You felt your body tremble, as you stood there, finally accepting what you were always meant to be.
>"Let me promise you this one thing, uncle: From this day on, I will never again be anyones pawn. I will never again let others dare to disrespect me. I will be strong. I will make them kneel before me. My name will soon be known all over this and any other world as a synonyme for power and suffering.
>>
>>25726273
>"I will plunder the heavens blind and steal from all the celestial gods. I will take from all mankind and conquer against all odds. My name will forever live in infamy!"
>You felt ecstatic, as you watched the last bits of your relative's skin turn into a dark crisp.
"I am Sombra, heir to the Umbrum family, King of the Crystal Empire...EMPEROR OF DARKNESS!"
>Exhausted, you took a seat in the second chair, the flames of the fireplace throwing sinister shadows against your face. "And this world and Equestria are going to be mine!"

>Ten days after said faithful night, a small memorial service was held for your uncle.
>The week leading up to that was one of the most exciting, yet also stressful weeks of your entire life.
>following your first succesful familicide, you spend the first 48 hours busy trying to cover the murder.
>Which wasn't really that easy.
>Many people think a murder out of passion has something stylish.
>But in reality it is just a mess that leaves a lot of evidence and clues for the police behind, which you have to cover up, when you decide to actually give a damn about being caught or not.
>Thankfully you had something most people who commit that sort of crime don't have:
>Slaves, who would have no problem in helping you cover up, as well as the means to make everyone who would put their nose too deep into your business, join their ranks.
>While you had to discover, much to your misfortune, that you actually lacked your hold on magic in your new... or rather, current form, the control over your house staff was still strong.
>That, and you had still access to your mind altering magic in another form.
>The fragments of your horn, which you broke off by accident when you stabbed yourself that night?
>They still contained enough of your magic, that you could easily make others fall under your spell, if you just let them stare long enough in them.
>Well, that and a bit of verbal manipulation would do the trick.
>>
>>25726297
>It wasn't easy, but somehow you managed to clean up the crime scene (the stench of burned flesh was the worst to get rid of) and create a weird cover story, that amounted to your uncle having crashed with his private plane that night in the near Canterlot mountains, as he was just going to land on his private airfield outside of town.
>It took turning quite a couple of people into your mindless puppets, including certain ground staff you had to track down within 48 hours to do so and manipulate certain flight protocols.
>Well, that and crashing a plan.
>though the later was the easier part.
>And even that wasn't enough, as the police would still bother you over the course of the next days and (just to grab forward) upcoming weeks, resulting in you having to create even more false evidence and manipulate other lowlifes, just so you could be left alone.
>Spoilers: You succeeded.
>then there were of course the words of sympathie, spoken by your uncle's business partners and the same members of high society, who only days ago would spread rumors about your mental state in their own ranks.
>Rumors that would keep the police and you busy.
>And yet, although their sympathy was less worth than a zircon, you actually enjoyed it.
>Cause now, they were forced to give it to you. Now they didn't have the choice to look down on you anymore.
>Your uncle was dead. This made you the only heir to the Umbrum business empire.
>Sure, you were to young to take direct control of the business yet, but that was only a question of time.
>To be more precise, three years and two months.
>Cause by then you would turn 21. Till then, you had every lawyer in Canterlot at your disposal, to take care of it. And with just a little pinch of mind control, as well as using every little trick and information your grandmother handed down to you, it would soon be obvious who was really in charge at the business meetings.
>>
>>25726315
>Now you were no longer a parasite. You were on top of the food chain.
>And you gleefully enjoyed it.

>You enjoyed it so much, you had to do your hardest to not just laugh at your uncle's funeral about how blind and hypocritical everyone was.
>Which you somehow managed well enough, they even bought your small eulogy, where you described your uncle as an inspiration to you.
>Well, he inspired you to stage a murder scene.
>So you weren't even lying THAT much.
>Anyway, at the end of it, you just went through the motions.
>Shaking hands with everyone attending the service, you somehow managed to excuse yourself eventually, while your lawyer and butler were dealing with the rest.
>You had something else to take care of, now that you were here.

>In a corner of the cemetery that was otherwise rather untouched, you found Hope's grave.
>Seeing how you had not managed up the strength to visit her before, you thought this was the best moment anyway.
>After all, when today ended, you would have other, more important things to do.
>You just stood there, not quite knowing what to say.
>"hi Hope", you eventually muttered. "How are you doing?"
>Silence
>"I am doing fine. Well, now at least. I just wanted to tell you, you were right. There is magic. So, you were not silly at all."
>You melancholically touched some of the flowers laying on the grave plate, probably courtesy of some gardener.
>"I miss you. And I wish I would have told you how much I loved you, back when I still had the chance."
>"I think she knew"
>You turned around in surprise at that voice, only to see a certain friend of yours staying there, dressed in a simple black dress.
>"Twilight?"
>>
>>25726328
>"Hi Sombra"
>"What are you..."
>She stepped closer to you.
>"I heard what happened to your uncle in the news." she said, before taking you in a hug.
>You just stood there, letting her do her thing. Inside of you, you were not quite sure what to do.
>One part of you wanted to strangle her right there, because she once stopped you from taking your throne. But the other, more stronger part remembered, that she was not the same one who stopped you.
>"I hope you are doing fine."
>"... as fine as I can be", you eventually said, returning the gesture.
>When she ended the hug, her eyes fell down on the grave.
>"I never thought that this is how I would see you again."
>"Yeah. I would have prefered other circumstances too."
>Suddenly she began to tear up a bit.
>"Twilight?"
>"Sorry", she said, rubbig the tears off her eyes. "It's just... when we spoke over skype and I saw you like this... I was worried about you."
>That took you by surprise. "Really?"
>She just nodded. "It's just, after what happened to Hope, seeing you like that... it actually hurt."
>You were confused. "Why?", you asked. "I mean, we were never close, why would you..."
>"Cause I like you, idiot!", she said.
>She coughed a bit, when she realized what she just said. "I mean, I like you as a friend. And even if I was closer with Hope than I was with you, I still care for you."
>Now it was your turn to hug her, although only for a short time. "Twilight... thank you."
>"No problem", she said flustered.
>An awkward silence fell on the both of you.
>"So... how are you doing at Crystal Prep?", you asked, just to say something.
>You did not expect her to tell you, that she had actually changed schools over the last weeks.
>"What?"
>"Yeah. Something happened during the Friendship Games you see..."
>Oh, you knew. At least partly.
>>
>>25726328
>"And after everything was resolved, I kinda decided that perhaps I should try going somewhere else to school."
>"...how are you doing there?"
>"Oh, great.", she said with an enthusiasm that surprised you. "I met those wonderful girls who I participated against at the games and we became friends and..."
>"Twilight!"
>She stopped talking and tensed up a bit in surprise at the voice of a third person who was coming closer to you.
>Or rather two people, you really did not want to see.
>Shining Armor and Princess... no, Dean Cadance.
>Or was that now "Principal Cadance"? >Considering the latest circumstances, the chance of that was rather high.
>"There you are", Shining would say, reaching for his sister. "We were looking for you all over the place."
>"Sorry, brother".
>"Hello, Shining Armor.", you said, just to remind him, that you were here too.
>He looked at you suspiciously. "Sombra"
>"I assume you brought her here today?", you asked.
>It was Cadance who answered the question, as she just nodded and explained to you, that Twilight really wanted to speak her sympathy out to you.
>As did she.
>"Thank you", you said politely, slightly tilting your head in gratitude.
>At the same time you could almost taste the uncertainty she felt for you.
>You knew she was not the same Cadance who destroyed you once, and yet...
>You wished you could treasure her emotion just a little longer.
>Still, you had to keep on the fascade. "I hope that the injury I caused you two months ago has health well, Dean Cadance."
>"Actually, she is now principal", you heard Twilight say, before she got shushed by Shining Armor.
>Oh, so you were right with your assumption.
>"Ye-yes it did." Cadance replied.
>"Good. Would have been a real shame if someone as beautiful as you had suffered severe damage."
>You could almost feel the daggers Shining must have thrown at you with his eyes at that comment.
>>
>>25726355
>"As much as I enjoyed seeing you again De- I mean, Principal Cadance, I have some things to do. New responsibilities, now that I am the head of the family, you know?"
>She just wanted to give an answer, when you added with a slight chuckle, that of course she would understand. After all, in her new position as principal of Crystal Prep...
>"Such a shame really, that Cinch left you hanging with so much work, didn't she?"
>You almost laughed at how hard she tried to suppress the shock your comment caused to her.
>But instead you turned to Twilight, who looked rather confused at the situation.
>"Sorry. That was in bad taste."
>She still didn't seem to quite get it.
>"Twilight... as I doubt we will see each other soon again, if even, let me say just one thing to you: I wish you the best at Canterlot High. Show them, why Crystal Prep students are considered smarter than anyone else, will you?"
>"I...I will."
>You smiled. "So long"
>And then you were on your way.

>At least for a couple of minutes.
>Cause as much as he tried not to make any noises, you could hear his footsteps well enough, that you came to a hold.
>"Is there any problem, Shining Armor?", you asked, not even bothering to turn around.
>At first he remained silent, but eventually he spoke out the most obvious question. "Do you have anything to do with it?"
>You turned around, a look of fake innocence on your face.
>"What do you mean with it?"
>"Don't play dumb, Sombra. "Left you hanging"? You had something to do with Cinch's death, didn't you?"
>"Didn't she kill herself?", you asked back, in a rather bored voice.
>"Yes", he said, fixing you with a hard look.
>"Well, that doesn't leave much options as of how she did it, doesn't it?"
>With a swiftness that sincerely surprised you, he suddenly hold you on your collar.
>"Don't play smartass with me, Sombra!", he declared angrily
>You had to give it to him. If he wanted to, he could be quite aggresive.
>>
>>25726392
>"Cadance and I know that you have in some way something to do with her death, even if everybody else doesn't want to believe it."
>"And you believe that, because...?"
>"Do you really want me to say her name?"
>This time it was you, whose face expressed anger.
>"Didn't think so", he said.
>"You know that she deserved it", you suddenly said in a rather harsh voice, which actually surprised him.
>"Was that a confession?", he asked.
>"No.", you declared, pushing yourself off him. "A simple statement. Or do you expect ME of all people not to feel any kind of satisfaction over the fact this old witch kicked the bucket ?"
>He gave you a stern look, in which you could also see partly pity for you.
>"I know of the confession note she left behind you...You were right", he said eventually. "As much as I hate to admit it, you were right about what she had done. And I am sorry for all that happened. But this is not an excuse for self justice."
>"Then it is a good thing, I didn't kill her"
>Which wasn't even all that much of a lie, as it was only a part of you that killed her.
>You expected him to interrogate you further on Cinch. But instead he asked you something completely different.
>"Sombra... what are you playing?"
>"Playing? Shining Armor, I am not playing.... I am living."
>You put your arms out, as if you wanted to present yourself to him.
>"For the first time in my entire life, I know what I want. I have a goal. And I am going to achieve it, no matter what".
>Once more he fixated you with a stern look, ready to attack you if you said anything he could interpret as a threat to him or his loved one. "I swear to you, if you are going to put my sister into harm..."
>"How dare you", you coldly interrupted him. "How dare you even think, I would hurt Twilight?
>"I know, something is up with you. I may not be able to prove it, but I trust the feeling in my gut enough. And whatever it is, I am convinced you would not stop from harming her"
>>
>>25726417
>"You should get that checked. May also be cancer, because of all those corndogs."
>You looked at each other in silent spite.
>Eventually, you broke the silence with a smug grin. "Okay then. I promise you, I will not hurt Twilight, nor cause her any grief."
>This seemed to ease him a bit.
>"But let me make one thing clear: I am done being pushed around. And anyone who thinks he has to challenge me, will learn, that harsh words are by now the least grief I can give them."
>You saw his face actually falter at the harshness of your words.
>"Stay out of my business and I stay out of yours. Deal?"
>"...deal", he scoffed.
>"Good", you said with a genuine smile.
>You turned around to finally take your leave.

>"Now if you excuse me, I have to attend a wake and convince some people, that I am ready to take on the family business. Have a good time with your dear Cadance and enjoy your life, Shining Armor", you said and added in your mind, that he should so, cause it would not last much longer soon.

>In the weeks following your uncle's funeral, you succesfully convinced the board, that you were willing to let them take care of most of the business, while you would only be involved in the most important questions.
>Much to their surprise, as they were actually convinced, you would have a far higher interest in it, considering your initial actions to get everyting in order.
>The reality was, you had far higher ambitions than ruling this company.
>Thanks to everything that occured ever since the Friendship Games AND the merging with your other self, you knew things.
>You knew of the world out there, whose power could help you to change THIS world and all the people in it.
>You would rule both of them with an iron fist and put yourself on your rightful place.
>The main problem was, while you knew of this other world and the powers it hold, you didn't know how to access it from here.
>But you knew one person, who may so.
>Twilight.
>>
>>25726436
>After what you saw at the Friendship Games, there was no way she wouldn't know how to access this place.

>you hired some private eye, in hopes of learning how she did it.
>But all he found out was the kind of stuff you learnt from her at Cinch's funeral already.
>That and a few basic informations about her new friends. Their names, age, where they lived and that they were part of a band called the "Rainbooms", who were highly regarded by the students.
>Why that was the case, your detective did not find out.
>Guess it has something to do with at least one of them being able to grow wings, you thought mindlessly, when looking over the pictures of Rainbow Dash aka the girl that fought the man eating plants.
>The only other interesting thing he found out was, that one of them didn't seem to exist at all.
>Sunset Shimmer.
>Based on his research, she started off as a school bitch who around 1 year ago suddenly turned a new leaf. Weirdly enough at a time, Canterlot High had to be restored after a gas leak caused severe damage to the front of the school. But more interesting was, that there didn't seem to exist any official records of her existence prior to four years ago.
>And if you remembered correctly, she was also there,when Twilight turned into that weird dark angel thing.
>In other words, if there was still something magical going on at the school, those six girls were probably at the center of it.

>But how could you learn more about these girls and their connection to equestrian magic?
>Kidnapping and interrogation?
>You played with the idea, but as soon as you actually imagined Twilight shackled in front of you, in tears... you somehow felt sick.
>Funny. You treasured the memory of Cinch taking her last breath as she happily hanged herself for you.
>But your former classmate, in tears over her friends? That was what made you reconsider your course of action?
>>
>>25726456
>You pushed the thought aside, mentally justifying your decision to not go for pure physical assault by convincing yourself that this would probably not give you the desired results to begin with.
>Heck, considerng your past failure regarding magical creatures, you did not want to risk them going all Crystal Heart on your ass again.
>So, what other options were there?
>Invite her over and let her spill the beans after you hynotized her?
>If the others had actually some latent magic inside them, there was the risk they could detect your direct influence and put a stop to you, even with Twilight on your side.

>Well, you could get someone inside the school, to give you the necessary infor-
>Wait a sec. Why did it have to be some undercover agent? You were just the right age still to do it yourself.
>The image of those six girls and dear Twilight, on their knees, looking up at you in absolute adoration, begging you to accept them as your slaves formed in your head this moment. And it made you smile.

>Three months had passed since then, during which you were busy training yourself mentally and physically.
>Cause while you had some idea of what you wanted to do, you certainly did not know what to expect.
>You had knowledge about equestrian magic in your head, but you couldn't use it practically. >Yet.
>All you had were the remains of your horn, which by now had been enwrought in three medaillons. One larger one and two smaller ones.
>Pretending they were heirlooms of your family, you would use them as means to always have the source of your magic around you, as well as two fail saves if one of them went missing.
>>
>>25726479
>But the girls? You had no idea what they were capable off.
>All you could assume was that they must have had some guns in their arsenal, as you suspected them for being the source of whatever prevented the end of the world by Twilight's hand at the day of the Friendship Games.
>Not to forget, you spend quite some time now not attending school.
>So training, in order to get physical strength in case it would all depend in the end on raw power, as well as a refreshing of your knowledge, were mandatory.
>thankfully things were in your favor in that regard.
>While you were not necessarily the most sporting person at Crystal Prep, you were not fat or didn't have potential to gain muscles.
>As such, with enough willpower and a strict powertraining, you actually managed to improve your physical form quite a lot in such a rather short time.
>You wondered sometimes if it may have been related to your new nature as a "hybrid", thanks to absorbing the horn.
>At the same time, your mental capacities had also significantly improved.
>Learning new things and recalling said information became quite easy for you.
>As such, when you were asked to perform a couple of entrance tests to justify your acceptance in Canterlot High, it was a walk in the park for you.
>That, combined with a very generous donation by yours truly, made it quite easy for Canterlot's principals and their associates at the school board to accept you within the same year at the school.
>Although in hindsight, considering the things you were going to learn about the events of the Ball Formal and the "other" Twilight, you were wondering if all you had to do to be accepted at the school was just to enter campus and sit down in some random class.
>Cause sweet...Discord? God? Whatever, the background checks of the school were lacking as hell.
>But you digressed.
>>
>>25726532
>Three weeks before you enslaved Sunset Shimmer, you finally enrolled as student at Canterlot High.
>After dealing with the paperwork in Celestia's office (during which you had to supress the urge to do to the two principals what you wanted to do to their equine counterparts the very moment you would set hoof/foot in Equestria again), you were off to attend class.
>At least you thought. Celestia insisted you should take the chance to be shown around the school first, before attending any actual class.
>"It may help you adjust better", she argued.
>Whatever, you thought, deciding to go along with it.
>You wanted a clean start. Better to play by her rules first and entertain whoever the sad sub was, who would be busy having to deal with you.
>"And as far as I heard, you are actually familiar already."
>Wait, what?
>At this moment, there was a knock at the doort.
>Celestia told the person on the other side to come in.
>It turned out to be Twilight.
>"Hi Sombra.", she said with a smile on her lips and a genuinely more happy expression that you had seen on her face ever in Crystal Prep.
>You looked at Celestia, sincerely baffled. But all she did was just smile at you.
>"I hope you will be able to make some friends here, Mr. Umbrum."
>"... perhaps", you simply said, not knowing what to say otherwise.
>All you knew was that somewhere deep inside you, you were laughing at how much destiny was now just going to play in your hand.
>But you ignored that voice for the moment, stood up and let Twilight do what she was here for.
>>
>>25726540
>With Twilight as your confidante, it took you only three weeks and a bit of sweet talk to convince the Rainbooms, that you were a good guy who didn't mean any harm.
Though to be fair, it was an exhausting and partly unnerving time.

Initially the girls were rather suspicious of you, seeing how in the past they would end up having to save the world everytime some new kid came around to join the school. They were in fact suspicious enough, you were considering from time to time to just entrance the girls right there, not even bothering with longterm conditioning or long lasting corruption, just so they would mindlessly trust you.
But as you did not know how much they could actually be resistent against magic, you had to do the alternate route and earn their trust.

Also, they could be rather annoying.
One thing you were willing to admit pretty early on was, that those girls, like Hope and Twilight, were genuinely good.
In fact, as much as you hated to admit it, that seemed to have been the case for many students at the school.
But sweet Saint Lauren, if they still weren't flawed.

One was boostful to no end, one was almost as introvert a Twilight, one would try to initiate small talk with you about high society, one was rather suspicious of you potentially hiding something and one would always bother you with wanting to make you smile and throw you a "Welcome to Canterlot" party.

The most balanced in your opinion was Sunset. Her partly sarcastic nature was like an oasis in the desert for someone like you. And yet, even she suspected you in parts. Why? As you found out later, she had read up about your...well, YOUR past actions with the Crystal Empire, when still a student of that wretched sun goddess. And she feared you had similiar ambitions.
>Not that those fears weren't unwarranted.
>>
>>25726565
>Thankfully, the situation became a bit easier for you after the first week.
>In an attempt to find out why you were rather withdrawn compared to other people, they asked Twilight what exactly was the deal with you.
>Twilight, not really knowing what to do and say, would then reveal to them about Hope and you.
>While you were initially, and much to your surprise, hurt about her betraying your trust like that, it would prove to be most advantageous for you.
>The girls would actually back off to a certain degree and show more compelling sides to you. Pinkie e.g. became calmer, offering you to only throw a party now if it would be okay with you, while the others spoke their sympathy.
>In said calmer atmosphere, both of you could approach each other in a friendlier manner.
>And from then on it was just a matter of grinning and bearing it, when they somehow managed to annoy you.
>By the time the third week approached, you had become not necessarily their best friend, but they accepted you as a classmate they could talk with about things.
>Or in Dash's case a potential rival when it came to basketball, as you decided to join the team and proved her to be quite good at it.
>Bottom line, you had earned their trust. >Which was a good thing, cause it made things so much easier, when you eventually decided to go in for the mind control.
>>
>>25726575
>Sunset Shimmer? You decided to take her first, because she was the leader of the group. >The sooner she was dealt with, the easier the rest you thought.
>And as soon as you had her under (after you tried to ask her as the local magic expert, what she may think of your medaillon, hypnotizing her by just letting her examine it) and asked her out about her nature, learning she was a fellow equine from Equestria, the rest was easy.
>You just had to exploit the animalistic nature both of you shared, to put her through an mind induced estrus, before you fucked her mind. >Metaphorically and quite literally.
>After that you had your first harem slave, who not only had a rather sexy body, but also provided you with everything you needed to know.
>The nature of her magic, the gate to Equestria, the fact she was actually friends with the Twilight that had a hoof in defeating you, the reveal said Twilight had become a princess herself by now...
>Grandmother Rabia was right. Knowledge is a weapon. And with this girl you just got an entire metaphorical arsenal at your disposal.

>You had expected your conquest of the girls to become a complicated affair, but in the end, it all turned out far easier than you thought.
>Sunset had ended up as your oral loving slave after her tenth or twelfth orgasm...

>Pinkie Pie, who wanted so much to make you smile and be loved as a friend, had turned into a hyperactive and sexed up ball of pink fluff, combining her childishness with the naughtiness of a nymphomaniac.

>Rarity, the girl who loves the spotlight and enjoys the attention for her art. After Sunset had convinced her, that if anythign her body was a piece of art to be worshipped and formed, she became a sensual, men and women teasing mistress of passion, that saw herself as superior to everyone except you, her master.

>Fluttershy, the kind one. Wanting to be more asservative and confident in her personality and body. You helped her and now she was your cute little pet.
>>
>>25726603
>Applejack. The most supressed one, who valued honesty so much, but needed your help to finally embrace her true self.

>Five out of seven had fallen, and the powers residing within your horn's remains were growing with each one of them, as well as every other person you or them had enslaved. >Soon your time was coming.

And just as in the times hatred was all that guided you, you once more had a plan.
>A plan you were going to realize very soon. >And when that time was coming...

>"Master?"
>You opened your eyes.
>For a moment you were confused where you were.
>then you remembered. It was Sunday night and you were at Sweet Apple Acres.
>Less than 24 hours ago you had conquered Applejack and as a bonus got your first male harem servant in form of her brother BigMac.
>Since then, things had become more quiet with you and the girls.
>Not wanting to get home late at night, exhausted by the last hours, you decided to spend the night at your farmer slave's home. >After using your medaillon to hypnotize her granny and the youngest sibling into accepting your presence and that of the other slaves as totally normal, even if you would endulge in some debaucheries, you and the others took some rest.
>Only to wake up the next day utterly exhausted and with sore muscles.
>The sex and work had taken their price on you and the girls.
>Except for BigMac and Applejack, who asked you if they were allowed to perform their farm duties for the day, before taking off, all five of you just wanted to spend your time trying to relax.
>>
>>25726617
>As such all of Sunday consisted pretty much out of you and the girls lounging around the house, reading books, talk, play videogames or help Granny Smith prepare some Zap Apple Jam and pie for some close friends of hers.
>It's strange for the future emperor of this world to say that, but... it felt nice.

>For the first time in months you could just lay down. No planning, no playing against your nature... you could just be yourself, while doing some everyday activities, you hadn't either done yourself ever, or abandoned for so long.
>It sounded weird, but at this day, when you ended up being offered a slice of Zap Apple Pie by Applejack in a manner that was more friendly than that of a devoted slave, you actually didn't feel as much like the master of your domain.
>You felt like you are actually part of a family.
>And you enjoyed it.
>Enjoyed it so much, that you uncharacteristically refused a blowjob by Sunset as well as other sexual offers by your slaves this day, just to not "taint" said experience, even if neither of the other Apples would have even complained.
>Heck, you could have probably take Applejack right in front of her grandmother on the table and all she would ask for is that you cleaned up afterwards.
>But you didn't want that. At least for now.

>You still allowed your girls of to participate in their own fun, but otherwise, yu just wanted the peace to last.
>And it did, leading to you and the others eventually finding yourself at night around the living room's fireplace, cuddled in blankets, Sunset and Fluttershy in your arms, at peace with the world and just enjoying the situation, before drifting off to sleep.
>>
>>25726642
>That was until now. You looked at the nearby clock and saw, that it was around 3 AM in the morning. In other words, in a couple of hours you and the others had to go back to school, where the next phase of your plan was going to be set in motion today.
>So why were you awake now?
>You slightly tilted your head to the right, to see in the worried face of Sunset.
>"Master, you alright"?, she asked.
>"Yes, I am fine"
>You slowly stroke her hair, making her close her eyes and sigh in happiness.
>"Why are you asking?"
>"You... you were murmuring her name again."
>You hand stoped.
>You knew exactly who she meant with "her".
>Damn it, you thought in frustration, as this has happened a couple of times ever since you had taken Sunset.
>You would either find yourself dreaming of her or saying her name in your sleep, to the point your slaves would get worried about it.
>You hated it.
>Not because of her, but... a master should never show weakness to his slaves.
>"It is okay if you are missing her, master", Sunset said, pressing her head a bit more against your chest in a comforting manner.
>You wanted to growl at her, that you were not missing Hope at all.
>But you just couldn't say it.
>Instead you just hold Sunset and Fluttershy tighter to you, kissing Sunset's head.
>The look on your face became then more stern, as you told her, that as much as you appreciated her words, that there would be consequences if she ever brought Hope up again.
>She winced a bit and apologized to you, making you pet her again, showing her that you accepted the apology.
>You closed your eyes again, while still continuing the petting.
>this went on for a bit, before you had the following to say.
>"Starting tomorrow, we are going after Twilight"
>"This made Sunset open her eyes in surprise."
>"Are you sure, master? I mean, Applejack is now on our side. That should make it easier for you to make Dashie..."
>You interrupted her. "I know what would make Rainbow Dash join us, slave."
>>
>>25726657
>She closed her eyes in shame. "Forgive me, Master."
>You didn't say anything.
>"But... convincing Twilight would probably be easier, with all six of us. So shouldn't it be..."
>"Sunset... remember what you told me about Twilight, when I asked you, how you feel about her.?"
>"Yes"
>You kissed her head, your glance focused on the fire in front of you.
>"Let me tell you something, you are not going to tell anyone else. Not even your fellow slaves. I know, how it is to care for someone the way you seem to do. At least, when I interpret your words right."
>She just stayed quiet, a slight blush forming on her cheeks.
>"But unlike you, I learnt the hard way, that sometimes destiny can be cruel and take those you care for away, before you have a chance to show them how you truly feel. And while I doubt thatTwilight will be gone soon... I am not going to accept anyone being at risk of experiencing what I had to go through."
>You could feel her hug you even more.
>"Oh master..."
>"Also, I am frankly tired of waiting.", you continued in a more determined tone and a cold spark in your eyes. "I have taken you and four of your friends already. We are almost completely set up for what we are going to do. But without Twilight's expertise, all we are currently is just a big, happy harem. She is the key to my restoration and rule. I need her."
>You looked down at Sunset, intensively staring into her eyes.
>"And you are already all I need to get her."
>Stroking her hair, you asked her if she was going to disappoint you.
>>
>>25726694
>Her eyes glazing over, she obediently told you that no, she wasn't going to.
>"This world will be yours to rule, master."
>"Then you will help me make Twilight see where she belongs." This was not a question. It was a statement.
>She noded "She will be at your side, just like the rest of us."
>"No", you stated, kissing her intensively on the lips making her shudder in delight.
>"She will not be at my side. She will be at OURS", you corrected her, before closin your eyes and waiting for sleep to take you away again.

End of the Sombra origin.

Next time this continues, we are going after our purple egghead. I hope that despite all the flaws in it it and the length, that it was at least a halfway interesting idea for a backstory.
>>
santa brought me something.
pic
>>
>>25694202
bump
>>
Get hype for book horse hypno
>>
>>25726719
oh boy
>>
>>25700937
Fuck you! No feels allowed here!
>>
>>25728969
is that meant in a good way or...
>>
>>25727857
Not the horse one.
That siad, lets begin.
Any title idea for that storyarc?

>Monday passed and so did Tuesday.
>Two days in which you and your slaves were either busy fucking each others brains out in every free minute you culd get or conducted ideas on how to get Rainbow Dash, as soon as Twilight was yours.
>Ideas were thrown into the room, one sometimes more bizare than the next.
>Fluttershy suggested to reduce her mentally to a little girl, so you could corrupt her into seeing a father figure in you.
>You didn't even want to know where that kind of kink came from.
>Rarity and Pinkie on the other hand would suggest ideas based around trying to turn her more into a lady or targeted at her prankster nature.
>While you would reject Rarity's, Pinkie had a bit of potential.
>that said, even her idea didn't just seem all that right. Mostly because it did not aim at what you considered the biggest challenge in corrupting Dash: Twisting her loyalty.
>If boiled down, Dash was a daring braggart who loved excitement and got bored easily by anything she considered uninteresting after just five seconds.
>But at the same time, she was someone willing to put her own ambitions and ego aside, if it was for the sake of one of her friends.
>Getting the other girls was the result of playing on their hidden insecurities or getting them by surprise, while offering them your hand in guidance to become "better".
>Dash on the other hand could be as stubborn as a mule if she wanted to and if you dared to harm someone she cared for... well, you saw what she could do when Lightning Dust intentionally hurt Cloudchaser once during soccer practice. It was a wonder she only ended up with one month banished from the team.
>This made you assume that if she saw what you did to her friends, she would probably snap out of any induction you performed out of her as soon as possible, before beating the crap out of you.
>>
>>25730448
>So as you saw it, twisting her understanding of loyalty had to be the first step, before you fucked her.
>Another factor of course was Applejack.
>While she, as well as her brother, recognized you now as master, getting bliss from obeying you, she proved herself rather protective of Dash.
>Not all that surprising you to at all.
>what surprised you though was that she asked you for allowing her to admit Dash her feelings for her first, before you would even try to put her under.
>As she explained, she wanted to find out if Dash may love her already, before you would go and make her realize the glory in serving you.
>She tried to convince you that this way she may actually be able to make her join you easier, but you declined.
>Considering it a risk for your plans. Cause if Dash just thought for once that Applejack acted too different, she may realize something was up.
>And so you were still stuck currently of thinking up something for her.
>As for Twilight... well, she was no problem. In fact, you and Sunset already knew how to get her.
>Through trust.
>What some people don't realize, trust, despite not being associated with the five pillars that the magic of friendship is build on, is a very powerful, if not even stronger virtue on which friendship can be build on then let's say laughter.
>In fact, you knew that in ancient times, trust was considered the inofficial seventh virtue of harmony in Equestria.
>Which really is not all that surprising if you think about it.
>The ability to trust a stranger in the first place is often what opens people up to one another, in doing so symbolizing the first step to forming emotional bounds such as friendship.
>You knew it thanks to your friendship with Hope.
>>
>>25730482
>Sunset knew it, because the moment she learnt to trust the other girls after the Fall Formal incident, realizing they were willing to forgive her for her past mistakes, they became friends and she managed to make her first baby step out of a guilt driven depression.
>And Twilight...
>while she never officially told you what happened at the Friendship Games, through Sunset you eventually learned that what snapped her out of her magic induced sanity was Sunset offering Twilight her hand in help. Something she took, because she trusted Sunset that very moment, rescuing herself from probably being extinct by magic as you once were.
>Twilight trusted Sunet back then. And she trusts her now.
>In the past weeks you saw Twilight interact with the others and you realized, that deep down she still was as timid as you knew her from Crystal Prep. But at the same time she was willing to open up more, even becoming snarky now once in a while. All because she had learnt to trust someone else than Hope, her family and (weirdly enough) you.
>Her friendship with the others was based on the trust she had in them and especially Sunset, who near her would pretty much turn into a big sister for her, encouraging Twilight to open up to new things while also protecting her from getting hurt by others.
>Sunset was pretty much Twilight's best friend at Canterlot High.
>If not even more.
>Cause if you were not mistaken, based on her body language around the girl, the way how her voice would sometimes pitch up near Sunset... she had a crush on her.
>Twilight Sparkle had a crush on a girl.
>And the girl in question, as you knew thanks to your hypnosis, had one too.
>Not because Sunset saw in Human Twilight just a replacement for the pony princess, she considered a good friend, mind you.
>See, the thing about Equestrians at the end of the day is as followed: Even if they get transformed by magic portals when passing other dimensions, they are still animals deep inside.
>>
>>25730499
>And one of the most basic instincts she (and to a certain degree now you) shared, was the herd instinct.
>The need to protect and be with those that are close to you. Making it that subconsciously the differences seen between lovers, friends and/or family could easily smudge over time in the right environment, as you started to care for them all the same.
>Sunset did so for pony Twilight ever since a couple of months ago based on what you knew and her attempts to be Twilight's mentor on the matter of friendship resulted in her discovering, that she wanted to protect and care for her friend also in the way a lover would do for his special other one.
>the only reason she hasn't admited those feelings yet for Twilight were, that she was afraid to overwhelm the poor girl and make her reject Sunset. Not just as lover, but also as a friend, causing more harm to both of them than just her.
>But now that you had shown her the light, made her share the secret love she had for Twilight with all her friends...
>She was more than willing to finally confess to Twilight.
>Something, which in combination with the trust the three of you shared udner another, you wanted to use, to pull her at your side. To make her just like the rest of you were now. Better.
>Unfortunately, to set the plan Sunset and you had thought up into motion, you first had to get her to spend some spare time with Sunset.
>>
"Post, this is HQ, intercept this thread, its collision is imminent with the 404 monster."
>"Roger that, HQ. Intercepting now."
>>
What's your preferred method of hypnosis?

Powdered hypnosis drug of some kind,
magic spell,
traditional suggestive states dialed up to 11,
or some other method?
>>
>>25734764
I prefer spells
>>
File: 1426972460225.png (964 KB, 2400x1869) Image search: [Google]
1426972460225.png
964 KB, 2400x1869
Have a le bump.
>>
>>25694202
I so want to lick those girls legs while they just stand there, all zoned out
>>
>>25739100

Double oh confirms next green has to involve leg licking.
>>
bumpo
>>
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/31847/abs-bottomless-discolored_nipples-dragon_girl-fems
>>
>>25694202
>>
MIND TAKING
>>
>>25730448
wish I was good at naming
>>
>>25734764
spells
>>
>>25747147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-klQ-kpq98
>>
Hmmmm... I simply must remember to try making a green for this thread at some point in the near future. Perhaps a re-boot of the misadventures of Ticka-Tock, for anyone who might remember him?
>>
we need hypno trixie
>>
>>25752678
This would be interesting to see, I wonder if she would still speak in third person even when hypnotised.
>>
>>25698262
I LOVE YOU KILGRAVE
>>
>>25698597
>Elsa
>As a pony
>Dr Who cryface
DEEPEST LORE
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.