[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: full.jpg (50 KB, 696x251) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
50 KB, 696x251
Alright /mlp/, I'm starting to have autistic thoughts.
How do I get rid of them?
>>
You don't.
You embrace the autism.
>>
>>25692905
That's not really helping me
>>
File: The only good thing on ED.png (145 KB, 1796x476) Image search: [Google]
The only good thing on ED.png
145 KB, 1796x476
>>25692895
Don't go to a therapist , don't seek help try to realize weather you have Asperger syndrome or just high functioning autism or something else.
Try to read about it on Wikipedia , don't do anything stupid , learn from Chris Chan's mistakes (he is quite literally the mistake of God).
Care about other people's emotions , don't make a fool out of yourself , be self aware , if you have nothing good to say stay quiet.
Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>25693031
For the moment I'm only having autistic thoughts, I'm not autistic yet.

But I'm scared. What if ponies are slowly turning me into a sperg?
>>
And the worse is I don't think I can get off the ride.

I'm utterly screwed.
>>
>>25692895
an hero
>>
>>25693064
Try to have a healthy relationship with your hobby.
Don't let it ruin your life , only browse /mlp/ for one hour a day at maximum.
Balance is good for anything and everything.
>>
>>25693064
I don't think autism actually works like that. You can't just 'get autism'.
It takes a certain kind of person to become a sperglord. It's a process that starts at birth and if you don't have the right kind of upbringing and mental peculiarities, you simply won't become a total sperg.
>>
>>25692895
As long as you keep your autism only in here, what's the fucking problem?
Just be sure to never get fucking caught.
If you have a pony folder, encrypt the shit out of it and hide it well. Browse this place using private tabs and that's it.
No need to be massively paranoid abut it, just a bit careful.
Besides if you get caught, don't make a fucking show out of it.
Just admit to it with grace and not giving a fuck. You will spill spaghetti, but at least you will retain some sense of pride. If you go full defensive and shit, you will have none.
>>
>>25693163
So if I contain my autism on this board, then I don't risk turning into a complete sperg in every aspect of my life?

Thank you Anon. I was truly afraid.
>>
>>25693187
I am completely normal outside of here.
Apart from the neckbeard and unhygienic habits, but those I had way before 4chan was even a thing.
>>
>>25693187
This anon >>25693199 is right.
You can keep it to yourself and be normal outside of this board in general.
Unlike him however , I shower three times a week and shave pretty much every time I grow visible neckbeard.
>>
>>25693199
>>25693274
these fags are total plebs. I shower every day, grow my beard out, and take care of it like a plant. I have also been told I am somewhat physically attractive. I'm also pretty sure I am at least twice as autistic as you
>>
>>25693337
Tobe honest, people sometimes tell me I am massively autistic, other times they call me casual.
The opinions of here vary wildly and it is hard to really make a consensus.
Although I keep my autism contained to 4chan only.
>>
Thanks guys, I feel relieved. You're real bros.
>>
>>25693411
Love you too , faggot.
>>
>>25693411
y-you too
>>
>>25692905
^
>>
>>25692895
You write 'em down and call it a greentext.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.