[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I've been defeated... Friendship castle is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: rainbow dash mad.png (78 KB, 387x600) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash mad.png
78 KB, 387x600
>"I've been defeated... Friendship castle is in shambles... Celestia even took Twilight's wings because she couldn't befriend YOU!"
>"That's it. I don't care if Princesses don't want me to harm you anymore. One final rematch! That's the only way to regain my lost pride!"
>"Now come on, you pathetic green loser, hit me with all you've got!"
>>
File: 1386736592473.jpg (60 KB, 524x331) Image search: [Google]
1386736592473.jpg
60 KB, 524x331
No.
>>
File: NO.jpg (3 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
3 KB, 125x89
>>25689739
>>
File: AutismMeter.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
AutismMeter.gif
128 KB, 728x426
Where do all these shit prompts come from that boards gets flooded with since a few days ago. Go fuck off this site you autists.
>>
>>25689739
> ...everything changed when the fire nation attacked
>>
File: bananafellow.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
bananafellow.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>
>>25689739
"Ok."
>The sound of a gunshot rang through the empty halls of Anon's manor.
>Rainbow Dash stood in shock, before glancing down at the hole that had formed in her torso.
>"You cheating bastard..."
>Rainbow Dash fell over, bleeding out on Anon's carpet.
"What? I'm not the Element of Honesty, I never said I wouldn't cheat."
>Anonymous put away his sidearm, and marched off to fetch a servant to clean the blood out of his carpet before it could dry.
>>
I can't hit a girl, it's part of my nindo... my ninja way
>>
File: shit i put up with.png (196 KB, 295x355) Image search: [Google]
shit i put up with.png
196 KB, 295x355
>>25689739
Spike is in Twalot's lab.

Just go and fuck that lizard nerd already.
>>
>>25689796
lost
>>
>>25689799
Fucking rekt.

Also nice dubs.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 249x244
>>25689739
Ok then
>few seconds later,anon pulls out a chainsaw
>rainbow dash looks at him/her in horror
>his/her face when
>>
>>25689739
Show me what you got, then, bitch
>>
>>25689739
You hum quietly in your containment chamber, and touch the boundary of the dimensional pocket that allows you to exist without fucking with the reality around you.

Its a painful feeling, perhaps a reminder for the lives you knowingly and willingly took in your one man invasion of the realm, but no matter. You couldn't pass through it, you were beaten. However, maybe if the ponies were the ones who created this prison, maybe they could be your means to escape...

>"COME ON OUT YOU BIG STINKY DOO DOO HEAD!" Rainbow Dash yelled from your containment bubble.
>"Huh? You're writing something?" She trots closer to your bubble as she sees you sketching something onto it. It's painful, but its a nescessary pain.
>"You. Are. A. Fagit." Rainbow slowly reads as her face goes red with rage.
>"THATS IT! I'M COMING AFTER YOU, YOU MONSTER!"
>Rainbow Dash flies into your containment bubble, and you grab her with your bony skeleton hand.
>"FALL." You whisper as black wisps of smoke and death torrent out of your maw and fill her body. You melt and liquify your bones and force it down her mouth, her body kicking in fear and anger with every new pulse of undeath.
>"Yes. This body is suitable. Now, to test out the intelligence of friendship." You stare down at your hooves and flap your wings, as you slip through the bubble, with nary a charred hair, nor pain.

And so, The Dark Days continue...
>>
>>25690835
bretty good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.