[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /mlp/ Is there a name for the ant that was frightened off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 25
File: Ant and Yellow Horror.gif (428 KB, 1440x1008) Image search: [Google]
Ant and Yellow Horror.gif
428 KB, 1440x1008
So, /mlp/
Is there a name for the ant that was frightened off by yellow quiet yet?
We name everything else.

I want to cum inside ant.
>>
>>25689619
>carries food for its family
>can recognize danger
>cute
10/10 would be shrunk by ant magic to cum inside
>>
>>25689619
Obviously her name is Antgeline.
>>
>>25689711
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>25689711
Confirmed and accepted.
>>
File: 1449267942168.png (699 KB, 993x1069) Image search: [Google]
1449267942168.png
699 KB, 993x1069
>>25689725
>>25689762
I try to be helpful
>>
File: 1408852073843.png (123 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1408852073843.png
123 KB, 945x945
Ants will actually eat your cum.

Do your part and cum on an ant hill.
>>
>>25689711
Antgeline confirmed.

>>25689670
>you pick yourself up and brush yourself off
>goddamnit Twilight, that's the last time you let her use a spell on you
>you look around having no idea where you are as everything looks so strange
"Where the hell am I?"
>behind you you hear the clacking of mandibles
>you turn around to see the source of the noise
>an ant stands before you
>you almost shit yourself in fear because it was as big as you were
>no, a more apt description is that you are as small as she is
>its mandibles looked more than enough to cleave you in half with one bite and its stinger could pierce through your soft flesh
>but looking at her other features you notice she was cute as all hell
>her big round eyes the way her antenna twitch ed at you
>the way she was walking over to rub her exoskeleton against you
>wait what
>indeed there she was rubbing her abdomen against your body
>this confused you greatly
"What are you doing there?"
>you didn't honestly expect a response it was more to yourself than to the animal in question
>>
>>25689824
>inb4 she replies
>>
>>25689824
Fuck it ! Cum inside the ant !
>>
File: 1445176368082.png (49 KB, 125x175) Image search: [Google]
1445176368082.png
49 KB, 125x175
>>25689824
This makes me feel sexually conflicted.
Continue
>>
File: 1445907908403.png (274 KB, 456x406) Image search: [Google]
1445907908403.png
274 KB, 456x406
>>25689827
Do ants make sounds?
>>
>>25689861
They do, but instead of vocal chords they rub their ass on their belly
>>
>>25689824
>moving her abdomen to her belly she rubs it somehow managing to produce the complex sounds necessary for speech
>damn magical horse world
>"I'm trying to mate with you doofus, get with the program."
>oh she's trying to mate with me that makes sense why else would she rub against you
>...
>wait
>what?
"What?"
>she clacks her mandibles in annoyance at you
>"You know mate? Fuck? Get it on? Can't you smell me? They'll smell it soon if you don't hurry up."
>this only served to make you even more confused
>cute as shit talking ant
>rubbing up against you
>wanting to fuck you
>who is they and whats this about smelling her?
"Whoa I'm not an an-"
>you stop yourself when you get another glance at her mandibles and stinger
>the only reason you aren't dead is probably because she thinks you are an ant
>you must smell like one cause you certainly don't look like one
>lucky you
>deciding to keep your life and to get some of your confusion out you start by asking some basic questions
"Who is they and why do we need to fuck before they smell you?"
>more annoyed clacking as well as a long screeching noise from her belly that you assume was a scream come from her before she answers
>"The colony you doofus. You don't even know that the mother is the only one allowed to reproduce? Figures I get the idiot. Any others who enter brood state are forcefully held down until they eventually leave it."
>>
>>25689619
>I want to cum inside ant.
Your dick must be microscopic.
>>
>>25689947
"Hey, I'm not an idiot."
>"Then what do you call someone that doesn't know basic knowledge that larva picks up on their on?"
>she got you there
>if the young can pick up on this information you will be an idiot for not knowing it if she thinks you are a male drone
>male drone
>that must be why she is so blatant about only wanting you to fuck her, that's really all male drones do
>getting back to what she said you shrug at her but remembering this is an ant and won't know shit about you nonverbal communications you answer verbally
"You got me there."
>"Of course I do. Now, any more stupid questions? And are you going to fuck me or not?"
>do you want to mate with her or not
>ew no its an ant
>that's worse than eating it
>then again
>you look at her body more closely
>her smooth perfect red exoskeleton that flows into each segmented part
>how adorable she looks on her back looking up at you with those big eyes and twitching antenna with her abdomen up against her thorax
>she did want it and you haven't masturbated in a few days so you are a bit horny yourself
>know one will know you fucked an ant either
>eh, why not
>but first
"Sure, I'll mate with you but..."
>"But what? What could you possibly want to kno-"
"Do you have a name? I don't just want to mate with you without getting your name first."
>she moves her head in an up and around motion that you assume is similar to an eye roll and makes a short sound with her ass that you asume is similar to a person going pfft
>"It's Antgeline."
>there's a short pause but she doesn't move from her position
>"What's your name?
"Its, Anon."
>>
File: I have a new fetish.jpg (22 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
I have a new fetish.jpg
22 KB, 500x380
>>25689947
I have a new fetish from writefagging this.
There is more to cum..
>>
File: 6mWwVrN[1].jpg (372 KB, 1052x3619) Image search: [Google]
6mWwVrN[1].jpg
372 KB, 1052x3619
GARBLE GARBLE
>>
>>25690066
>"That's kind of a stupid name."
"Well that's rude."
>"Just scratching the truth. Now, lets do this."
>still on her back she gets into the position that you assumed was the usual way ants got around to having sex with her abdomen pointing her stinger directly at you
>slowly walk over to her and you look over every inch of her body
>partly trying to figure out exactly where to stick your dick
>and partly to drinking more of her adorable nature to get yourself hard, which was working as you can feel little anon start to wake up for Antgeline
>moving her abdomen back to rub her throax
>"Whats the hold up?"
"Well, I don't really know how to go about this."
>another screech of annoyance emits from her and more clacks of her mandibles
>"How are you still alive? Look at the end of my abdomen below my stinger is the hole you stick your aedeagus in. Simple."
>aedeagus?
>must be what ants have instead of a penis
>whatever, can't be that different cause she still called it fucking
>you look down at where she said to and sure enough there's a hole there
>it would take some positioning so you don't stab your balls on her stinger but it was possible
>but you were only at half mast so you can't fuck her yet
>you eyed her twitchy antenna and wonder how sensitive they were
"Okay, I got it buuut first."
>moving it back up to her thorax
>"Now whaaaaa-"
>her sentence devolved into a screech as you rub one of her antenna with your hand
>not seeing her get up to kill you was a good sign so you reached with your other hand to rub both of them at the same time
>regaining her composure she is able to scratch again
>"Why are you playing with my antenna, Anon?"
"You want me to stop?"
>another screech as you speed up your rubs and lightly squeezing their tips
>"No, I don't."
"Okay, then."
>>
>>25690279
>you begin to rub her antenna more roughly wrapping your entire hands around them and basically using motions as if you are jerking them off
>this earned you multiple screeches, which you interpret as moans, and occasional tosses of the head which you had to move with urging you to keep playing with her
>eventually your cock has gotten enough of just playing with her head fingers and painfully pushed against your clothes
>moving a hand away from one of her antenna you undo your pants and let lil anon free
>you let them slide down to the ground and step out of them
>Antgeline turns her head to look at your hard dick and returns her ass to the deliberate scratches of speach
>"What is that?"
"Its my pe-uh, aedeagus."
>"Kind of deformed ain't it?"
"Well, yeah if yo-"
>she cuts you off by leaning her head to your dick and getting her mandibles incredibly uncomfortably close to your dick making you shiver in fear
>but she didn't chomp down instead she moves her maxillary palp and labial palp, freaky looking finger things in her mouth, to it and start rubbing them all over your dick
>this earns a moan from you as you feel the thin bumps and hairs on her tasting organs sliding all over your penis
>>
>>25690924
Pastebin for those interested: http://pastebin.com/PL7HZq7x
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 567x561
Jesus fucking Christ /mlp/.

never change
>>
>>25691459
You think this is bad the bradical thread has a character dedicated to a fucking ladybug called kate.
>>
File: 1afhMBS.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
1afhMBS.gif
2 MB, 330x275
>>25691459
>>25691477
We're only entering the best part of the ride
>>
>>25690924
>her four mouth "fingers" start to pick up the pace, slightly squeezing your cock while rubbing and tasting it simultaneously
>she seems to like the taste of you dick given how she is speeding up her rubs
>this would greatly concern you if it didn't feel so good
>every squeeze and every motion of her palps on your dick sent waves of pleasure surging through your body
>you couldn't help but toss your head back with your eyes closed and moan loudly as some pre-cum comes out of your dick
>you feel one of her palps rub your sensitive tip collecting it in the tiny hairs to taste it
>you look back down at her and she clearly enjoyed its taste and doubled the speed of her mouth fingers each one on a different side of your phallus effectively jerking you off to get more
>her mandibles closed slightly instilling great fear in you
>through the pleasure your force yourself to speak up
"Whatever you do, please don't close those things! You'll fucking cut it off!
>she produces a high pitched repeating screeching sound
>bitch was laughing
>still going full force on your dick she scratches at you
>"Awww, it tastes so good though. I might just want to eat it. But I don't get to mate if I do. so fine."
>she opens her mandibles as far as they go and keeps them there
>the feeling of her mouth fingers rubbing all around your cock was making you unconsciously tense your hips some and thrust slightly into them letting out deep throaty moans the whole time
>no matter how good this feels, it isn't worth that risk, you want away from those things as soon as possible
"Sh-Shouldn't we get down to the actual mating, since that is what you want? You don't want my seed to be wasted and you eat it do you?"
>she scratches out what sounds like it would be an angry screech but stops quickly and moves her head away from your dick
>"You're right. But you better actually start fucking me this time, doofus."
>she clacks her mandibles at you once to emphasize the point
>>
>inb4: thread transforms into an Ant Fucking General
>>
>>25691782
We'd need a drawfag or two to draw us some more Antgeline before that.

Best ant only has the OP's image and screenshots.
>>
>>25691782
It is in fact possible to have greentext without a general
>>
File: 1430172621202.gif (1 MB, 666x349) Image search: [Google]
1430172621202.gif
1 MB, 666x349
>>25691763
more more more
>>
File: 1232132131.jpg (135 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1232132131.jpg
135 KB, 800x640
>>25691948
>Just waiting for greentext, they said...
>We're not a general, they said...
>>
>>25692151
The difference is ant fucking is a rather specific and niche topic for a thread.
Having a pony slave is rather broad and can be open for a lot of people to add to the thread.
>>
File: 1442028364715.jpg (9 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
1442028364715.jpg
9 KB, 168x192
>>25689619
I wasn't anticipating a new fetish but it looks like I have one!
>>
>>25689619

alright gent's

I think it time to inform you all that anyone who gets off on this has officially crossed the 4chan sexuality event horizon, pic related.

Beyond this, there is no going back, so leave behind any hopes of getting off to vanilla ever again

good luck

and gods speed you glorious bastards
>>
>>25692151
Nah man, we can get hyp for ant penetration without becoming a cancer ridden general. This topic doesn't need to be reposted very fucking week unless all you faggots start contributing too.
>>
File: 131660670167.gif (1 MB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
131660670167.gif
1 MB, 300x360
>>25692226
>I want to cum in fluttertree's roots
>>
>>25692226
Didn't we already cross it by being horsefuckers?
>>
>>25692248

dude, horsefucking is conceivably anatomically possible, and horses as mammals have a similar sexual process (penis enters vagina)

ants by contrast don't even have hearts, never mind dicks
>>
>>25692297
>ants dont have vag or dicks
Not with that attitude anon
>>
>>25692297
Ants do have a heart.
It is just a really really simple one compared to the complex mammalian one.
>>
>>25692309

I would not call a muscular tube running from head through the body a heart but if you want to get pedantic about it then fine

I will amend my metaphor to ants not having lungs, never mind dicks, happy?
>>
We have truly entered hiatus mode
>>
>>25691763
Okay lets try that again.
Writefag here.
What pandora's box have I unleashed?
Just thought I'd post an update to say I haven't abandoned the thread lest people think I have.
More mierenneuken coming shortly.
>>
File: asd.png (23 KB, 632x270) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
23 KB, 632x270
>>25692567
:^)
>>
>>25689619
I really don't remember this at all. Which episode is this supposed to be from?
>>
>>25692736
https://youtu.be/4zaNBleBnhY?t=4m
>>
>>25691763
>she moves her ass away from her thorax so you could have access to her hole
>she never did tell you what its called
>you'll just call it her fuck hole for now
>you position yourself above her fuck hole so that her singer doesn't stab you when you start thrusting away
>growing impatient with your constant adjusting she shifty moves her abdomen up impaling herself on your dick and making you feel the base of the cold stinger push up against your balls
>you groan loudly in ecstasy at the sudden engulfment of your cock by the tight bumpy walls of her fuck hole
>reaching down you grab either side of her abdomen and pull back till only your tip is in and slowly push back in
>the tight walls of her abdomen hole squeezing on your dick the entire way out and the way in forcing more groans from your lips
>gripping her abdomen tighter you start thrusting at a slow pace
>looking up at her head you notice she had her head cocked cutely at you her shiny big eyes staring right at you unable to say anything cause you are currently using her ass
>ant sex must be purely utilitarian in function
>but you can fix that
>you momentarily stop thrusting and remove both your hands from her abdomen to reach and grab a hold of both her antenna like bike handles and lightly twist your hands on them like you were throttling her
>this earns you some mandible clicks of enjoyment so you begin thrusting again running your hands up and down the length of her antenna while throttling them your moans of pleasure joining with her clicks filling the air around you
>>
File: shep.jpg (6 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
shep.jpg
6 KB, 206x200
>>25693233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aMD6oarTWA
>>
>>25693359
Accept your boner, family.
Life is always better when one accepts their boner.
>>
>>25693233
>you gradually being to thrust faster into her, each of the pronounced bumps in her abdomen hole hitting your dick more and more with each thrust enhancing the sexual paradise you find yourself in
>your moans and groans grow even louder, eventually drowning out her clicks
>channeling the pleasure you are in you begin to rub her antenna more roughly squeezing on them as you move your hand quickly over them while throttling them
>her head is tossing and turning from your attentions to her appendages but never so much that you lose your grip on her
>reaching her legs out she grabs a hold of you by your green hoodie and using her amazing strength lifts you up above her and holds you there
"What are y-"
>before you could finish your question she thrusts her abdomen up like before but instead of stopping she pulls back and thrusts up, hard and fast, fucking you harder and faster than you ever could have yourself
>the feeling of her hard chitlin covered ass ramming against your pelvis would have hurt if it wasn't for your dick being in heaven
>at this intensity the countless bumps in her fuck hole felt even more pronounced and hit every inch of your cock forcing you to scream in pure sexual bliss and squeeze harder than you thought was safe on her antenna
>your scream of pleasure didn't last long however, as she pulled you down to her head and opening her mandibles she forced her four palps into your mouth rubbing them all over your mouth
>your tongue, your gums, your teeth, nothing was spared as she explored your mouth as you moaned and screamed from between her powerful mandibles
>taking this opportunity of a new position you being jerking off her antenna as hard and fast as you could
>>
>>25693233
I don't know why I'm still in this thread. Oh wait. It's because I can't look away.
>>
File: 1448853685871.png (57 KB, 247x323) Image search: [Google]
1448853685871.png
57 KB, 247x323
>>25694828
>>
>>25689619
Her name is Pewku.
>>
>>25695103
>questioning dubs
>ever
>>
>>25695222
Are we going to ignore these trips?
>>
File: 18lns9v50ztjpjpg.jpg (33 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
18lns9v50ztjpjpg.jpg
33 KB, 224x224
>>25695222
Check'd those trips.
You may question the dubs.
>>
>>25695353
Thank you.
>>
>>25694828
I need more Anton
>>
>>25694828
More please! I can't take the cliffhanger!
>>
>>25695103
Pewku was a qt in the Bionicle movie
>>
>>25689619
"i want to cum inside ant"
>>
>>25694828
>you increase the intensity of your antenna attentions, twisting your hands around them as you squeeze hard while moving your hands up and down on them
>suddenly she shifts her body without slowing down her abdomen or palps and you find yourself underneath her with your back pushed to the ground
>after this she increases the intensity of her mouth fingers focusing mostly on your tongue stroking it as fast as when she went on your dick earlier
>her abdomen goes even faster slamming against your pelvis harder and harder now thanks to the new angle
>her bumpy abdomen tunnel having become a pit of pure pleasure all you can do is make loud muffled groans, moans, and screams of bliss
>due to the new intensity you find yourself subjected to you hand's motions grow erratic
>very quickly you find yourself nearing your peak
>she pushes her head forward until you feel your lips touch her chitin and her palps push deep into your mouth rubbing and exploring even more of it
>your body couldn't handle any more and screaming loudly that not even her mouth fingers could muffle it you go over the edge
>you thrust your hips up into her abdomen as far as you can as wave after wave of pleasure finally erupt from your body as you empty spurt after spurt of your cum into her fuck hole
>your eyes shut even tighter and your hands get a death grip on her antenna as you ride out the waves of orgasm gasping for air and sweating profusely
>almost as quickly as it begun your torrent pleasure comes to a stop as you dick stops spurting cum into her hole
>your hands go limp and let go of her head appendages and she withdraws her palps from your mouth and slides her abdomen tunnel off of your softening dick your cum poring out of it
>still gasping for breath you lay there with your eyes closed
>>
File: 1444674992796.png (214 KB, 587x439) Image search: [Google]
1444674992796.png
214 KB, 587x439
>>
Someone really should cap this thread.
This is too glorious to watch to not get capped.
>>
File: 1446433767892.png (146 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446433767892.png
146 KB, 400x300
>thread is still up
>writefag writing ant porn green

What are faggots doing to my Antgeline
>>
>>25689619
>I want to cum inside ant.
>>
So if anthro mammal fuckers are furries
Horsefucker a are themselves
And scalies are reptile fuckers
What do you call an insect fucker?
>>
>>25697405
A Bugger?
>>
>>25697303
>/mlp/
>newly named character
>expecting there to not be porn of said character getting fucked

>>25696938
>you hear her move and pause for a second then she speaks and sounded rather shocked
>"You still have your aedeagus?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"
>"Because aedeagus are supposed to explode and seal the larva batter inside the female!"
>you shudder at that thought
>leaning up on your elbows you look over at her
"Guess mine just doesn't do that."
>another angry screech comes from her
>"How am I supposed to found a colony without your seed."
>pffft, found a colony with your seed
>you look around seeing all the vegetation that appears massive to you
>compared to being alone or with her you'd probably survive longer with her and Twilight is probably hard at work looking for you so you just need to last a day or two
"Well, I guess I'll just have to help you found it and continually give you larvae batter."
>you wiggle your fingers at her
"You'll also get more antennae rubs out of it."
>she makes the same rolling head movement and the sound that passes for a pfft
>"Fine, come on and help me find a suitable spot to start a colony."
>she gets off her back and walks over to you as you get up and slip your pants back on
>you get on her back which she was visibly annoyed with at first but after you rub at an antenna with a finger she clacks at you and starts to scurry off to the edge of the Everfree looking for a place faster than you could have kept up with on foot making you glad you
>as she scurries about avoiding dangers your thoughts turn to the various half breed freaks of nature that exist in this world
>it would be cool as fuck to lead a colony of hybrid humants that spawned from your own loins
>unlikely as shit though
>at least you'll get a fucking amazing lay a couple more times before Twilight finds you
>>
>>25696938
We need to have a genocide.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.