[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"ANON, I WANT YOU TO FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (157 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 375x375
>"ANON, I WANT YOU TO FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!! I'M ANGRY AS FUCK AND I WANT YOUR THICK COCK NOW!!!!!"
>>
Not with that attitude
>>
No.
>>
>>25688038
What lengths are you willing to go for it?
>>
>>25688038
i read it as
>I WANT YOUR THIRD COCK NOW!!!!!
>>
>>25688107
At least 7 inches
>>
>>25688157
4 inches to get closer to you. and 3 inches to get it all in.
>>
File: 1449293154952.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1449293154952.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>25688157
>implying any of you autistic beta's have 7 inch penises
>>
>>25688194
I think I'm just below it. Taking out a quarter of an inch since I think I measured wrong. And I did it years ago.
What about you big guy? You probably got a foot long, right?
>>
>>25688220
I'm actually using it as a pole for the flag at my collage.
>>
File: 1428536801301.jpg (38 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1428536801301.jpg
38 KB, 453x500
>>25688237
>>
>>25688038
>Be classy Anon
>Be wearing a smoker's jacket, having an evening cognac in your elegant lounge whilst smoking on a havana like a real classy fucker
>Suddenly, Dash bursts into your lounge
>Through your fucking wall

>"ANON, I WANT YOU TO FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!! I'M ANGRY AS FUCK AND I WANT YOUR THICK COCK NOW!!!!!"
>Look at the blue horse for a moment
>Take a quick drag on your havana before putting it down on your ashtray
"If you insist..."
>A few minutes have passed, and Dash walks out of your penthouse door, with Rodney, your prized fighting cock, lodged right in her cunt!
>It was hysterical to watch the bitch waddle in agony to the elevator, with Rodney's legs sticking out of her meat curtains, with your fucking cock bawking angrily inside her twat
>But, you don't do hysterical laughter
>Because you are Anon, the classiest fucker in all of Equestria
>You return to your lounge, to your favourite chair, and continued your classy evening as though nothing as happen
"Fucking horses..."
>You mutter to yourself, as you pick up your Havana and draw out a well deserved smoke
>Like a classy fucker...

End
>>
>>25688038
MY BODY IS READY, GET OVER HERE AND PRESENT YOUR PHAT ASS!
>>
File: 88549_1000.png (287 KB, 680x414) Image search: [Google]
88549_1000.png
287 KB, 680x414
>>25688388
>>
>>25688038
say pls
>>
File: Oh shit that got me.gif (1 MB, 432x456) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit that got me.gif
1 MB, 432x456
>>25688388
>>Look at the blue horse for a moment
>>Take a quick drag on your havana before putting it down on your ashtray
"If you insist..."
>A few minutes have passed, and Dash walks out of your penthouse door, with Rodney, your prized fighting cock, lodged right in her cunt!
>>It was hysterical to watch the bitch waddle in agony to the elevator, with Rodney's legs sticking out of her meat curtains, with your fucking cock bawking angrily inside her twat

Dam you based writefag
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.