[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filly fiddler Twi thread #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14
File: autism.gif (939 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
939 KB, 500x500
Last thread: >>25653671

Writefags:
http://pastebin.com/u/LoreLove

You people let it die edition.

Filly fiddler Twi is about our favourite purple unicorn living out her urges on small, innocent foals. May contain traces of Starlight Glimmer and/or time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>25686560
Did you guys really let the thread die?
>>
>>25686560
Ideas from the last thread
>>25653685
>>25653677
>>25684635
>>
>>25686606
Hey don't forget the Twi and Starlight on Ginger snap.
>>
File: 1440529814264.gif (77 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1440529814264.gif
77 KB, 576x324
>>25686597
I thought someone else would bump it
>>
>>25686987
I wanted to, but came too late a few minutes. Just woke up there. The board went surprisingly fast this night.
>>
>>25683105

No, I don't have a DA at all.

Also, sorry everyone. Slept in due to a headache and been trying to let it ease before I write here. Just to make sure, people still want Twilight and Starlight molesting a little Ginger Snap, right? Futa or not?

Again, sorry for delays.
>>
>>25687083
Yeah, of course we want. I'm fine with both futa and non futa really.
>>
>>25687083
You're fine, writefriend. Get your rest.
>>
File: maresdonthavecocks.jpg (286 KB, 1459x1119) Image search: [Google]
maresdonthavecocks.jpg
286 KB, 1459x1119
>>25686597

I fell asleep. S-sorry.
>>
>>25687083

Not futa. That kinda ruin the concept.
>>
>>25687083
Honestly futa should be the next one since that hasn't been done yet. Maybe helping with scoot in her first heat
>>
bump before bed
>>
>Starlight successfully prevents Rainbow Dash from creating a Sonic Rainboom
>This filly Twilight never got her cutie mark and entered Celestias school for gifted unicorns
>Starlight goes back to this point and meets filly Twilight, which is completely devastated that she failed
>Convinces her to follow (maybe with the promise to give her something to help her feel better (e.g. Ice cream), or to help her get better at magic to master her failed test after all
>Filly Twilight thus follows Starlight to an secluded location far from any prying eyes
>Completely innocent to the fact that Starlight is actually planning to have lewd fun with the little filly
>Bonus: Starlight gets a kick out of it especially since she sees it as one way of getting back at Twilight
Bonus bonus: She really, really gets into it and forcefully keeps Twilight even though she's really uncomfortable by Starlight's behaviour and want to get awat

Someone, anyone
>>
>>25689336
>Alternatively Starlight goes straight back to filly Twilight, without the detour to the filly Rainbow dash time line.
>>
I may take a break once I do this next story. I don't want to burn myself out on them and all. Ginger Snap is next, don't worry. Just figuring out if I should give Twi and Glim some cocks they conjure up to really get at the foal in places they couldn't before.
>>
>>25689430
No worries man, you've done a great job.
>>
>>25689791
Thank you. I think I reached a decision. It'll have both. One half without futa, the other half with. That way, both get what they want.

I'll write it all down and then post it along later. Won't leave people on cliffhangers for half an hour between posts, that way.
>>
>>25689430
>>25689868
Better take a break than burnout yourself!

Your stories are great, I'll definitely look forward to the next one.
>>
>tfw your shitty gif is in the OP

You should've waited for the finished version ;_;
>>
>>25690052
There's not really much art to choose from, sorry ;-;
When will it be finished?
>>
>>25690083
it looks very weird without the conclusion, i plan on finishing it later today
>>
Rape difficult levels in timeline scenarios

>Easy

Rarity and fluttershy

Totally alone with anybody around

>Medium

Rainbow Dash

With a lot of ponies around, but everyone underage

>Hard

Applejack and Pinkie Pie

With her family around

>very hard to insane

Twilight Sparkle

In canterlot with a lot of Unicorns around and princess celestia close
>>
Boop
>>
Rape difficult levels CMC edition:

>Scootaloo

Level: easy
Future problem : rainbow dash
Feature: Pegasus, tomboy , would make anything for RD

>Sweetie Bell

Level: moderate (would tell about the fiddling)
Future problem: her parents and probably Rarity
Feature: unicorn, innocent, cute

>applebloom

Level: hard
Future problem: the whole Apple family
>>
>>25690159
Yay!

>>25690403
>Rarity: Yes.

>Flutterhshy: Yes.
>Rainbow Dash: Can be lured away pretty easy since they're flying.

>Applejack: Their farm is pretty big, so there's lots of possibility once she's a bit away from their barn. Alternatively, the time when she is on/back from her way to Manehattan.

>Pinkie Pie: Their Rock farm is pretty big, and it's probably not uncommon that they work all over the place and alone most of the time.

>Twilight Sparkle: Going from Amending Fences Canterlot seems to have a lot of open spaces/parks, so it would probably not so hard to get her to a more secluded area. Especially if you promise her books of a grand wizard or something. Her social skills weren't the best back then so shed probably fall for it. Also if the Rainboom never happened then there wouldn't be a princess Celestia near her.

>>25690469
>CMC: Probably need to be separated for it. At least for the first time.

>Scootaloo: Yes. Could probably lure her with some story about doing something for Rainbow Dash. Or by challenging her.

>Sweetie Belle: Probably very sceptical and prone to wanting to get easy quickly. Need to catch her when she's out on her own.

>Apple Bloom: Probably also very sceptical and prone to get away quickly. Would probably put up more physical resistance. Could probably catch her alone in their Orchard. Or at the Clubhouse, since it's in there.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>25688591
I have a personal attachment with this idea
It's muh fetish

>>25690533
First time im following this thread while its active, just wanted to say you are god tier and i love you
>>
>>25690601
I get a lot of ideas since this concept really intrigues me. Like the ones in post #3.

I love you too
No homo
>>
>>25690403
>>25690469
>>25690533

>Twilight have a book with all the information about the fillies and colts in Ponyville
>She wrote about they personality , they routines, they relatives and how dangerous would be to process

We need to complete that book

>Name
>level of difficult
>where they live
>they relatives
>they routines
>how to proceed
>twilight fantasies with that filly/colt

Any suggestion? We only need a writefag for the fantasy section but all the other sections would be filled with any anon and keep this thread alive
>>
>>25690625
Well, Twilight kinda had stalker-y tendencies in It's About Time,where she stalked the CMC. And she likes to keep everything on record. So it wouldn't be far off to say that she has a lot of information on other ponies.

But sadly the show doesn't really focus much on other fillies beside the CMC, so we'd need to make up a lot of stuff for them. Unless we go the route of the Fanon and use their fandom personalities (e.g. Dinky, Pinchy, Ginger Snap, etc.)

MLP Wikia has a nice list of foals as starting point though: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Foals

I don't think we need that much information on them though, just the rudimentary basics so the writefags can work off of it.

Plot twist: Sometimes when Twilight feels especially horny and there's no time to get a foal and work towards something sexual she will just use her Want It/Need It spell to desire her and then a memory spell to make them forget. Though she's only uses it in absolute extremely cases though to feeling bad about using them like this.
>>
File: full length.png (353 KB, 416x520) Image search: [Google]
full length.png
353 KB, 416x520
>>25690619
Sorry for late reply

I was gonna say that I just like fillies getting boned
Futa is just icing on the cum covered cake

There are all manner of ideas that could potentially be done with the story presented, but I just personally wanna see a filly in heat (I said scoots because she is the fav) being used by a filly fooling and lustful twi who goes too far, grows a dick and fucks the filly senseless until she cums inside.
>>
>>25690876
I'm in the process of writing right now. Ginger Snaps is going to get herself filled pretty well. But not before some other bits of fun with the two mares.

Figured you might like to know is all. Also, will everyone want me to just post the pastebin link when I'm done or in parts as well for the thread?
>>
>>25690919
Just post the pastebin when you're done
>>
>>25690919
Why not both, like before?

Then individual parts help to keep the thread alive and interesting, and the pastebin link makes sure that we can save/bookmark/read the story nicely.
>>
>>25690919
Only the pastebin
>>
>>25690919
The pastebin is only necessary
>>
>>25690947
>>25690950
>>25691003
>>25691014
Depending on when it'll be done, I might keep the thread bumped and all with it for posts later. Right now, it's not needed (or done). Pastebin link will be posted either way.
>>
>>25690919
Oh man, that is perfect
you are doing god's work
>>
>>25690403
>Pinkie Pie
>With her family around
>very hard to insane
Easy
>Family doesn't notice she spends an entire day and night building a surprise party, giving lots of time for fiddling
>Without Rainboom: no insanity
>With Rainboom: Still eager to make others "happy" so little convincing is needed
>>
Where are you writefriend?
And how are you doing with the story?
>>
>>25691646
Still here. Story is mostly done. Kind of writing the last bit while I get distracted here and there.
>>
>>25691652
Are you getting 'distracted' by your own story, writefriend?
>>
>>25691669
Haha, nah. I got movies going as background noise for me.

Though, I do enjoy writing them quite a bit.
>>
>>25690159
I need it so much
>>
>>25691699
What he said!
>>
>>25690403
>twilight goes back in time to fiddle herself
>>
>>25692319
>345 years old queen twilight goes back in time to ruthlessly rape princess twilight
>"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT", she sobs as she "tortures" twilight with huge phallic-shaped crystals
>>
Don't let the thread die now.
We have stories to expect.
>>
>>25693188
Well then lets bumpu
>>
File: 324293.gif (500 KB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
324293.gif
500 KB, 380x214
>>25692319
>>25692642
Deepest Lore
>>
Alright, finished the story. I'll start posting here soon, once I have some food and such.
>>
>>25693589
Bless
>>
Here we go!

With the fact that Equestria seemed far safer after Starlight's acceptance for friendship, Twilight had found herself enjoying a time to relax. It maybe helped that they had also found a rather common, if not taboo, ground to relate on. The alicorn knew her secret had been found out by the unicorn, though she wasn't sure what implications that may imply. Starlight didn't seem to hate her for it, nor did she try to persuade her away from ideas or thoughts pertaining to it.

After the fun time in the past with her new friend, she had been worried if the mare was thinking of informing Princess Celestia for the act. Then again, Starlight had seemed rather happy it happened now. Whether or not that was true, Twilight could only wait and see. The two did seem to get along together, especially when alone.

The sex was exhilarating and she hadn't really thought about exploring the similar tastes they had due to being rather worried. Still, the back of the alicorn's mind was always drifting back to such sweet and innocent, little foals. Twilight had even taken a small measure of not visiting Rarity or Applejack in case their little sisters were over. It may have been a bad idea, seeing as she found herself almost craving a filly once in a while.

Lucky for her, Starlight was ready and eager to try and help her relieve any of that tension. Spells to grow a phallus or enhance pleasure reception were explored and tested thoroughly. The only issue was none of it brought Twilight that fulfillment.

The two had been relaxing for an evening, discussing things in private, when the sound a knock came from the front doors of the castle. They hadn't been expecting visitors and the rest of their friends were preoccupied for the day. Just who was it?
>>
>>25694314
Glimmer was first to hop up from their leisure spot on the bed. It was lucky for them both that they had enchanted the door to sound out knocks into every room so it would be heard. The unicorn gave a small kiss to Twilight's horn and a sly wink before trotting out the room and towards the castle entrance. She always did like trying to show she had turned herself around.

Down some halls and through the castle, Glimmer managed to make it to the front doors and slowly opened one. As much as she wanted some privacy with the powerful alicorn, she was curious what pony wanted their attention.

Before her stood a small filly in a simple outfit with a red wagon behind her. The wagon was full of boxes of cookies of various kinds while the cute foal's green eyes beamed at the unicorn. The green sash and hat stood out against her orange mane and creamy coat. Apparently, a filly scout was looking for ponies to take orders from.

“Hello!” Ginger Snap greeted happily, “I'm with the Filly Scouts of Equestria! I was wondering if you, or anypony inside, would be interested in our delicious cookies!”

As the filly began rambling off where the proceeds would be going and how many types of cookies they had, Glimmer couldn't help but take in just how precious she was. A sweet thing just so pure and innocent right there on the doorstep. Twilight sure did enjoy fillies on a level no pony really should. Glimmer had witnessed it from experience herself. Though, she hardly hated the alicorn for it now.

The longer she stood and thought about it, the more she began wondering about what Twilight might think if she brought her a special gift to enjoy fully. She knew the princess hadn't been getting the pleasure she yearned for, but maybe there was more she could do. Like, bringing in a young one for all the reasons that were taboo. Behind closed doors, who would know?
>>
>>25694331
“Well, I see you have quite the selection,” Starlight spoke and gave a small tilt of her head. “Come in. I think I have a friend who might want to peruse your… treats.”

The filly seemed reluctant at first, having nopony to watch her this time. Still, the promise of selling to ponies in the princess' castle sounded too good! The foal turned and grabbed the wagon handle with her mouth, tugging it along and backing into the building slowly. All the while, Glimmer took very close note of that young rear aimed at her the entire time.

When the doors finally closed, Starlight gave the little pony a light rub to her hat and smiled. Her eyes couldn't help but give that tiny body a long look as she thought of the deeds Twilight had spoken to her about. She could finally witness a filly being taken advantage of!

“Oh, come this way. I guess they didn't hear,” the unicorn said, trying to act casual and lead the way. It didn't help that her tail stayed a bit lower to hide the slight arousal she was giving off.

The two walked along the empty halls and past even emptier rooms. Glimmer took the time to keep chatting and make sure the filly felt welcomed as well as at ease. Cute jokes seemed to help the foal relax as her eyes took in all the architecture around them. Of course, soon enough, they finally managed to reach the bedroom door.

“Twilight,” Starlight called from the hall, “We have a little visitor~” The word 'little' seemed far more emphasized than needed.

The sudden opening of the door with the alicorn smiling and sitting in her bed seemed to show the hint got through. The purple princess stayed perched on her sheets as she beckoned them forward with a hoof. Those wings were already spread out a bit, showing that even she had been waiting for a moment such as this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (602 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
602 KB, 320x213
>>25694314
>>25694331
>>25694349
>>
>>25694349
“Oh! Look at you! How cute,” she said, making the filly blush as she walked into the room. “What brings you here?”

“Um, well, I'm with the Filly Scouts and I was wondering if you would be interested in anything we got for sale?” the earth pony mentioned.

“Mm, what exactly is for sale?” Twilight asked, leaning in some and squirming a little on the bed. “Got something you think I'd like?”

The filly began her spiel again, listing off cookies and sitting down to tap her hooves together in trying to keep count. It seemed even she wasn't sure of all the types. Twilight nodded in feigned interest as she grinned and looked over the little mare. Glimmer seemed to be doing the same but ended up more interesting in Twilight's reactions.

It didn't take too long for the filly to finish what she could remember before finally focusing back on the alicorn. Her head tilted curiously while she watched the princess fidget lightly and play with her upper lip with her tongue. It was strange, but she had seen colts in her class at school do weirder things.

“Well, those all sound so very tasty!” Twilight said. “I do think I have an idea of what I might like, though!”

“Really?! Oh! Um, let me get the order form!” Ginger Snap declared, starting to stand up before looking around.

Twilight's gaze met with Starlight's as the unicorn gave a soft nod with a devious smile. The door to the bedroom shut quickly and locked as the filly gasped and looked between the two mares. The feeling of being trapped started to weigh on the little pony's mind while she lowered her ears and forced a smile.

“I think you got exactly what we need right here,” Glimmer said, using her magic to carefully take the filly's hat off. “Don't worry. We'll give you twice the payment for your troubles.”
>>
>>25694399
Twilight used her own magic to carefully levitate the small pony up and onto the bed next to her. She knew things were moving fast, but she hadn't wanted it so bad. A quickened pace wouldn't hurt. In fact, she wasn't sure she could wait a second longer anyway.

The alicorn smiled and gave the filly a kiss to her brow before watching Glimmer hop onto the bed with them. A light caress to the foal's cheek with a hoof looked as if it calmed her slightly. The unicorn took careful rubs with her own hoof to the filly's back as she spoke quietly to calm her more.

“It's perfectly okay,” Starlight said and nuzzled to the foal's head. “We're just wanting something not on your list, if that's okay. As we said, we'll pay double. For all the cookies, if you like.”

Ginger Snap looked worried before glancing between both of the magical mares. She had no idea what they really wanted, but it was her Filly Scout duty to make sure she had happy customers. They seemed to know what it was and would gladly pay her well beyond what she would make for most trips. Reluctantly, she gave a small nod.

“Good~ Now, some things might feel strange but you'll grow to enjoy them later,” Starlight told her and leaned over to give Twilight a light peck on the cheek. “You know how to give kisses, right?”

“Yeah...” the filly replied as her expression looked more hopeful. Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad as she thought.

Twilight leaned down to her level and smiled warmly, inching a bit closer. The silent hint was more than enough for a foal to understand. It was slow, but the tiny earth pony eventually leaned in and attempted to aim for the side of the princess' muzzle.
>>
>>25694418
Twilight had none of the avoidance and quickly turned her head to catch the filly's lips with her own. Those wings expanded once more as she kissed and closed her eyes while the filly tried to move her head away. Glimmer was one step ahead and held a hoof to the back of the foal's head gently.

“No, no~ Kiss her, sweetie. Make sure you give the princess lots of love,” the unicorn whispered as she felt herself getting wetter by the second upon seeing Twilight nearly making out with a foal.

The two stayed locked in a deep kiss as Twilight tilted her head to press her tongue within the filly's muzzle. The scrunch of the foal's face made Glimmer give a light giggle before Ginger Snap eventually gave in. That tongue slipped into the small mouth and explored it with energy that Starlight only wished she could muster herself for the alicorn.

“Yeah, kiss her,” Glimmer whispered, mostly to herself. She was loving the view and unable to keep her spare hoof from reaching down to begin rubbing along her moist folds.

As the two ponies stayed in their kissing interaction, Twilight managed to sneak her own hoof down to play along her increasingly wet loins as well. The two mares felt themselves eagerly as the foal stayed in the forced kiss, giving small grunts once in a while. It was incredibly erotic for Glimmer to watch with such a great seat for it.

Slowly, Twilight pulled away while looking very happy with herself and letting a single strand of saliva connect from her mouth the filly's. The small pony seemed to be a little confused and slightly slow to react as she opened her eyes and licked her lips, breaking the string. Glimmer couldn't be happier at seeing it.
>>
>>25694437
The alicorn kept up her rubbing, giving a slight pant as she saw little Ginger look down and watch her masturbate. Starlight stared as well, moving her hoof in time with Twilight's as the two pleasured themselves on either side of the filly. It wasn't until the princess leaned back and laid upon the bed that the unicorn knew they were going to take it the whole way.

“Kiss her again,” Glimmer told the filly, lightly moving up behind her and gentl gliding her wet slit along the foal's back. “Mmf~ Right between her legs,” she directed as Twilight's hind legs parted graciously and her hoof moved away.

“I don't think I should be doing this,” Ginger Snap protested, looking away at the lewdly exposed pony before her. “Can I go, please?”

“Only after you kiss the princess,” the unicorn whispered, easing the filly's head down closer to that wet lap. “Right… here~”

Once more, the filly scrunched her face but it was most likely due to the wafting aroma of that needy sex. Her head got forced further as she tried keeping from touching such a place on another pony. It only worked so well until Glimmer pressed her muzzle right into that purple pussy.

Twilight let out a gasp and tilted her head back into the pillows as the filly struggled slightly and moved up just enough to pull her now-wet snout away. Glimmer waited and watched before she saw those lips purse and felt the foal's head move away from her hoof and towards that beautiful lap. That gasp from Twilight turned to a very deep moan.

The filly's lips connected right upon that winking clit while she kissed it with some strong feeling. Her tiny mouth held right to the spot before she pulled up and licked her lips. As she did, that tongue made an accidental brush to the same area and sent the princess into a shivering mess as she leaked her juices freely. Ginger Snap only made a face at the taste.
>>
>>25694460
“See? That wasn't so difficult,” Starlight said and eased back behind the filly. “Though, I think you've been a good girl to get your own kisses, too.”

Before the foal could give much protest, the unicorn had dipped down and began moving that orange tail out of the way with her horn. Being so close, she didn't need the magic to do it. That young, untouched slit looked far more enticing than she thought it ever would. Twilight had turned her into a filly fiddler long ago, and she certainly loved it now.

Ginger Snap tried turning her head to look back but found two hooves hold her steady as Twilight looked down her own body in lust to the filly. Those legs stayed spread apart as she held the filly in place and began pulling her back down. A small whimper escaped the tiny pony before that muzzle got buried right back into the lap she was staring at.

Twilight moaned out and rolled her hips slowly as Starlight finally pressed her tongue to that tender, filly, mound. Her lick ran all the way from bottom to top, teasing just between those cheeks before she moved down to do it again. The small body of the foal they were using shivered and squirmed at the foreign touches while she was licked and tried to appease the princess with a few kisses.

“Lick me there,” Twilight urged, rubbing the back of the filly's head as she felt that small tongue slip within her folds and up to her sensitive nub. “Nng~ Yes!”

Hearing the alicorn enjoy the pleasure of a little one licking on her body sent Glimmer into her own sexual frenzy. Her hoof rubbed faster to her dripping entrance as she lapped and kissed the filly's own previously untouched area. She was the first to taste such a pure little body in such a way and certainly wasn't going to be the last. After all, she didn't plan on hogging the back end forever.
>>
>>25694530
If the was anything Ginger Snap wanted more it was to just be out of the bedroom and back home. All the strange feelings and smells as well as having to do things she wasn't comfortable with had her keeping her eyes closed while she did as she was told. The princess tasted funny down there and having the other mare lick her own privates made her hind legs shift on their own almost.

“T-that's it! Mm, right there,” the purple princess cooed, loving the oral performed on her by the inexperienced foal.

To Twilight, it wasn't that little Ginger Snap was amazing at what she did, it was the simple fact she had a filly doing such a taboo thing with her that got her off. The mare loved the idea of having a foal doing such adult things when they clearly shouldn't, especially with her. The risk, the nature of it, and just the all around knowledge of such a thing had Twilight wet just at the thought. Now that she could finally indulge, she was rolling in an ocean of pleasure.

Glimmer was in a similar boat, loving to do such wrongful things with a filly but her eyes stayed fixed on that small mouth and tongue working over the alicorn's folds. More attention kept getting paid to the winking clit which sent Twilight into louder moans here and there. It was simply beautiful.

The more they went on, the more Glimmer could taste small bits of a certain filly's own wetness begin to dribble out. Her tongue swiped up as much as she could as she continued eating out the little pony while said foal did close to the same for Twilight. The three ponies on the bed kept up the sexual encounter for many long minutes. There was hardly a reason to end it so early.
>>
>>25694549
The unicorn had nearly found herself close to orgasm from all the rubbing she was doing to herself. Not like she couldn't go again, though. Judging from how heated her friend was sounding, the alicorn was probably just on the brink of hitting her orgasm. Whether or not the filly was going to have her first orgasm with them was entirely up to her body and the work performed on it.

Those minutes stretched out further until Twilight panted quickly and raised her hips. Her hooves held little Ginger's head against her lap as the alicorn squealed in delight. Starlight had never seen her look so horny but found it all the more arousing. There was no need to hold back in the slightest.

Twilight's lap ground against the filly's muzzle as she hit her climax, bathing the girl's snout and mouth in her juices as she moaned out. Those violet eyes rolled back as she came and shook along the bed, having a filly bring her to orgasm orally. The thought ran through her head more than a few times as she felt herself at a sexual high for far longer than she could last remember.

Glimmer took note of her princess' pleasure and rubbed herself just right until she hit her own climax as well. Her own snout pressed to the filly's underage treasure as she felt her body leak onto her hoof and throw herself over the edge into that explosive orgasm. She wouldn't have it any other way, getting her face buried in that foal's intimate region and having a great climax in the process.

It took them a while to finally come down off the sexual high, but they eventually managed to relax and let the filly lay down for a moment. But only a moment. Twilight hadn't been able to enjoy a foal in so long, she felt like she was going to go crazy if she didn't take full advantage of the situation they had. Besides, Starlight had encouraged her to go through with her desires, enabling her dark, secret fetish.
>>
>>25694585
>>
>>25694585
The two mares sat up after a bit and physically rolled the filly over onto her back. Starlight didn't even hesitate as she worked her hind legs around and straddled the foal between her legs. Those two slits pressed together and the unicorn made a very satisfied groan. Mature arousal pressed all along those younger, inner thighs, making Twilight bite her lip at the sight.

“She feels really lovely, Twilight,” Starlight cooed, rolling her lower half to show the alicorn her own eagerness for the foal.

The sight of those two slits pressing and rubbing against one another had the princess grinning wide. It was like having a show and enjoying it on a far more personal level as well. Twilight quickly rose up and let her hips position above the filly's face before settling down gently. Her hind legs would do most of the work, but the contact was the important part.

That tiny muzzle brushing to her utterly drenched loins was far more than enough to send the princess in another throe of moans. Her head tilted and her hips pressed down while she let her lap press and rub all along Ginger's small face and muzzle. It was like an erotic dance the two adult mares did together, grinding and rolling their hips against the filly beneath them.

The young mare squirmed and struggled a bit as she felt the warmth of one press to her tiny folds while the princess rubbed all along her face. A few times made it a tiny bit harder to breathe, but Twilight always let up before anything scared the foal too much. Still, the filly scout didn't know why she had to do such things with them just to sell her cookies. Nopony had ever done this before.
>>
some ponut worship please please
>>
>>25694619
its already written anon, let the writefag post
>>
>>25694615
Motions and touches of the taboo were continued while the two continued taking their full advantage of the filly. Before long, she would smell like two, horny mares or just downright raunchy sex. That is, if she didn't already.

The unicorn was rolling her hips eagerly, making sure her sex worked all along that young slit. The two sets of folds rubbed back and forth, yet only one seemed excited by the encounter. The more mature pair of lower lips gave such messy kisses to the younger pair, even offering a few winks of that ongoing pleasure.

Twilight let her body guide her as she teased her clit to the filly's nose a few times. The inhale of that heated arousal right against that foal's nose would probably bring even more strange feelings within her. Though, it seemed that Ginger Snap was more focused on just getting away from it. The attention to that little body was bringing up some odd feelings again, with Glimmer grinding away between her legs.

It seemed the filly thought doing her prior actions could end the whole scenario faster. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she licked along whatever she could with her eyes closed. The small tongue grazing over those folds and along the princess' pleasure button had Twilight lean forward to Glimmer. Luckily, the unicorn was ready hold her and keep her upright as the smiled dreamily to one another.

“Enjoying yourself?” Starlight asked, panting lightly.

Twilight merely nodded as she kissed the unicorn's face and felt the returned favors. While the two made out, little Ginger frantically licked and squirmed beneath them both, wanting to be anywhere else but there. Her warm breath working against the alicorn's marehood seemed to do quite the trick.
>>
>>25694650
The three ponies kept up their small routine, Twilight and Starlight kissing as their hips moved and Ginger Snap writhing beneath, while time ticked away. None of them knew how much time had really passed and only one of them actually cared. The little filly's parents might be worried if she stayed out too long, but might not question it so long as they cleaned her up after.

While the two kissed, Twilight found her hips shivering some and that familiar sensation come running back through her. The feeling of her loins drooling in such need had her break the kiss from Glimmer to get out a loud groan. She could even taste a tiny bit of the foal's own body still quite fresh on Starlight's tongue and lips. She wanted more.

Another deep kiss and the two were once again making out while working against the filly below. Their hips seemed to start their quivering in tandem as they felt the pleasure rise. Ginger grunted a bit into Twilight's lap, wincing some as her little body gave a few jostles until she tensed up and quickly relaxed. It seemed the filly had hit her first orgasm while beneath two mares.

The alicorn gasped in Glimmer's mouth as she lifted her hips just a fraction away from the foal's muzzle and shuddered. The leak of her juices signaled one more climax from the princess as she let her folds drool freely onto the small pony. It felt just as good as the last and she was still horny for more. The spells they had been messing with earlier must not have all worn off just quite.

Glimmer's own climax caused her to give a few gasps before she managed to douse little Ginger Snap's lap in her own juices. The two adult mares panted and smiled, taking a moment to try and calm down while they made a small recuperation. The filly seemed to be in a mild daze, not having an experience with such a thing in her life at all. There was, of course, more that the two wanted to introduce her to.
>>
File: 1322848457932.jpg (12 KB, 309x282) Image search: [Google]
1322848457932.jpg
12 KB, 309x282
ALL OF THIS

Writefriend you glorious bastard
>>
>>25694687
“Should we… Should we try more?” Twilight asked, mostly just wanting to hear Glimmer say it.

“Of course, Twilight! She's ours for the evening and nopony should be coming by for her,” the unicorn stated before magically propping the foal up some. “I think she might be ready for the new spell we learned last night~”

“You think she can… take it?” the princess inquired, already starting to conjure her magic. It looked as if she was anticipating using it on the filly anyway.

Glimmer just gave a small nod and smiled, drawing up her own magic as the two began to focus more on their own bodies. It didn't take long for them to begin forming an elongated and glowing appendage from their laps. The two phallic objects stayed static before forming and becoming more detailed. In an instant, the magic dissipated and in place now stood two thick, throbbing shafts.

The filly laid back down from her standing position Starlight had put her in only to be lifted up once more. The two lengths in front and behind her gave idle pulses as the small pony gave a weary look up. She looked completely out of it and pliable to do whatever they wished. Perfect for one last bit of fun for them.

Twilight looked longingly at that sweet and perky rear the filly had while her cock gave a light brush to that orange mane. Starlight saw the look and smiled, using her magic to turn the small pony around and offer her the option of which hole to pry open.

“I think you deserve to be the one to be her first,” Glimmer said, winking and sitting back on her hind legs some as that new shaft gave playful pats to the filly's cheek. “Open up~”
>>
>>25694714
OH YES
BOYS ITS ABOUT TO GET EVEN BETTER
>>
>>25694714
The princess grinned wide and looked down at the promised treasure she was given. The little filly had such a perfect body. She was so close to having that forbidden fruit on a whole new level. Twilight flapped her wings and used a hoof to tilt the shaft down, angling it just right to those virgin folds.

Ginger Snap opened her mouth rather obediently, seemingly just abiding by what she was told to get it over with. The stiff rod in front of her moved down and pressed into her open muzzle as Glimmer groaned and slid as much of herself in as she could without choking the poor thing. Her hips moved in as she watched the filly wince and mouth around the dick before nodding to Twilight.

As if the filly fiddling princess needed a signal to go ahead. Her hips moved in as she squirmed on her hind legs some, prodding the blunt tip to those young folds. The alicorn's shaft gave a small pulse, beading pre and smearing it against the filly's entrance as she pushed a bit more. It had been quite the experience to know she could produce such liquids as stallions from the spell as well.

When those forelegs came down and held the filly's hips steady, Twilight licked her lips and pushed forward. The feeling of those sweet folds spreading open and reluctantly letting the juicy length into that body felt better than the alicorn had hoped. Every inch she managed to press into the filly just had her nearly ready to buck like wild. It didn't take long until she felt that small bit of resistance and finally accomplished something she had been wanting to for so long: Twilight popped little Ginger Snap's cherry.

The filly had a sudden burst of energy, squirming and muffling small protests around the length in her mouth as she had her virginity ripped away in an instant. Twilight couldn't contain herself as she let herself sink in further, loving those tiny walls giving snug grips from the young body tensing up repeatedly. It felt amazing!
>>
>>25694734
The small bit of lubrication from Starlight's oral play and the filly's own arousal made for the perfect glide into that sweet body. Twilight's hips rolled as she drew back and gave another press into the foal, moaning out and feeling the unicorn kiss along her neck and cheek. Her mind was elsewhere as she slowly started her humping against the cute filly's body. Every motion gave light, wet noises from the tight hold on that invading member.

Slowly but surely, the two mares began to work up a rhythm that complimented each other. One would thrust and the other could enjoy and savor the feeling of the filly pressing back into their lap. Quivering lips and warm depths did nothing but bring pleasure to either one of the molesting mares. The filly could only endure the intrusions into her.

Glancing down, Twilight smiled at seeing her newly donned rod sinking into those snug folds and pulling back from every rocking motion. Her new appendage was giving her an amazing amount of pleasure as she plunged it repeatedly inside the foal. Glimmer was enjoying her own body receiving such wonders in the small earth pony as well.

Every time they felt Ginger Snap move back and forth, it made them shiver and moan together. The young cock sleeve was getting quite the workout. Her mind had been hazy ever since her orgasm a bit ago. She wasn't even sure where she was with the over-stimulation to her body. In fact, she had no idea what to do with it or what was going with anything.

More of that silky pre spilled into the foal's mouth and along her young walls. She didn't even attempt to swallow it, just looking rather vacant and clueless. Her tiny body kept milking those throbbing tools as the mares on either end picked up the pace. Their horny nature of doing something so wrong that felt so good was something they couldn't deny themselves.
>>
>>25694752
“I'm getting so close,” Twilight panted, rutting the filly in a passion she had never shown Starlight.

“Me too~” Glimmer muttered, trying not to hit her mark too early. “Oh, Twilight, I want you to do it!”

“Mmf~ D-do what?” the princess asked, humping away at the tiny passage and continuing to violate the foal.

“Ah! Cum in her,” the unicorn answered, gritting her teeth and trying to hold back. “Cum inside the filly, Twilight! Fill her up!”

The words of encouragement seemed to do the trick quite well, though the purple alicorn would have hit her climax soon enough either way. The princess closed her eyes and pounded away, almost savagely, at Ginger Snap's young cunt. Every pump drew her closer and closer to that release she was wanting. It didn't long at all.

The rush of pleasure hit her hard as Twilight hunched over and tugged the filly back onto her. The last few rolls of her hips put her far past the point of no return and brought her that joy she had been searching for. Her lap tried cramming as much of that stiff cock into the foal as possible before the first burst of lust finally happened.

One rope erupted hard and fast, nearly rocking the princess' body with the powerful orgasm as she came. The thick and creamy seed blew directly into that immature womb before it couldn't contain any more. Even through the tight hold that young mare had on the thick erection, it wasn't able to keep from having the backwash of cum practically explode from around it.

The hot, white bliss coated Twilight's lap as she let her wings stretch out and filled Ginger Snap's body in repeated bursts. Every gush of that magically procured seed was met with another drench of the filly's backside and Twilight's loins. It was nothing short of amazing.
>>
>>25694768
Glimmer had her own world spinning her head. The second she saw her alicorn pumping the filly full of hot, creamy mare cum, her own orgasm went off like a bang. She didn't even have time to try and hilt the filly's mouth before her own streams of semen shot into the back of that young throat and made the foal cough. The mouth left that pulsing cock as Glimmer came over the filly and coated that mane in a glaze.

The two magical, molesting mares slung ropes in and on the defenseless pony during their climax. Every rope of their hot lust found a way to make contact with the foal first thing. A lovely decoration of some lewd icing or a filling load of potent swimmers, little Ginger Snap was clearly nothing more than their personal outlet for such forbidden desires.

Bit by bit, the two cocks that had been magically made by the mares slowed their flow of such a high volume of seed. The mares themselves were beginning to grow weary as well. It took a moment, but once the orgasms had died down, those conjured shafts began to glow for a minute then dissipate and vanish. They were back to how they were.

Upon their pleasure sticks leaving, Ginger's precious entrance, now forever tainted by the princess of friendship, had been left with no blockade for the excess of cum. The white bliss drooled out sloppily as Glimmer chuckled and used her magic to scoop as much back in, holding it there for a bit. Even though the violating tools were gone, none of the fluid would be.

“Ah, ah~” Starlight said in a very airy but teasing voice. “Let's keep that in there for the time being...”

Twilight grinned and flounced back on the bed, happy to just replay the whole scenario over and over in her head. She had finally accomplished something she considered great. It was something that other ponies may not look highly upon, but she considered it her own feat. A dream she finally got to live out and indulge in.
>>
>>25694795
Starlight smiled at seeing the princess relaxing in the bed, clearly happy with herself. As much as she wanted to curl up and cuddle with her, the mess they made of the filly would have to be taken care of first. The unicorn gave a soft sigh, unable to hide her happiness as she levitated the filly scout up and out of the room while she hopped off the bed and trotted after.

She was lucky the castle had such lavish bathtubs where she stripped the small sash of the foal and placed her in. The entire time was spent mostly in silence. Glimmer's pleasant humming as she scrubbed the filly seemed to be the only voice for a while. Ginger Snap seemed to be devoid of much sense of anything going on around her any longer.

The bath was rather long but the unicorn wanted to make sure that she got most of their magical foal batter out of the filly's coat and mane. When it seemed so, she managed to dry her carefully. Then the idea came to mind as she rolled the foal over and knelt down, instantly starting to lick along the recently used entrance Twilight had taken privilege of.

The hint of the alicorn still lingered but the bath had done plenty to mask most of it. It still turned her on to be doing such a thing. Her tongue traced over and around the foal's lap, using a hoof to spread her open and kiss at the little pearl she had. Ginger Snap made a few noises in protest but seemed to not put up a fight. Her hind legs tried to close several times though Glimmer's head stood in the way.

Each lick of the filly almost revitalized the mare for another round, but she knew she might pass right out if she hit an orgasm again too soon. She was surprised she managed the ones she did in succession with Twilight. They were certainly going to be using the endurance spell more often.
>>
>>25694803
Once she decided her fun had to stop, Starlight stood and made sure to brush the filly's mane and tail, making her appear proper. She then fixed that little sash around her and did her best rubbing out the white stains that would possibly happen. It didn't take long to carry her back to the front door and set her down, lightly putting her hat back on.

Twilight had a spell that sounded quite useful for a time such as this. Ginger Snap looked at the mare with a near vacant expression as that horn lit up. A small lean forward and touch to the filly's brow, then it all came back into focus.

“So, two orders of everything would come to… Oh? Are you okay?” Starlight asked the filly, looking to her with a smile.

“Huh?” Ginger Snap muttered, blinking and looking around. Did she nod off right in front of a customer? “I'm sorry, miss. I don't think I heard your order. What was it?”

“Oh! We'll take two orders of all you have. I'll send to have the funds directly deposited and you can just fill out the rest!” the unicorn said, happy to see her memory erasing spell she borrowed worked.

“Okay,” the filly answered, giving a small face of discomfort. She wasn't sure why her little privates were sore, but she did just nod off sitting there in front of a potential customer. Too much sitting around might do that, she guessed.

“Good, and when might be seeing our orders?” the mare asked, just continuing the charade for fun.

“Um, sometime next week? I'm not sure, I don't handle the deliveries,” Ginger Snap said cutely before giving a small bow. “Thank you for your order!”

Starlight returned the box, watching the filly take her wagon and start to head back out upon opening the door. “No, thank you for your service,” she said under her breath with a grin.
>>
>>25694829
Once the filly scout had closed the door, Glimmer stood and casually made her way back towards the bedroom. Peeping in, Twilight hadn't moved from her spot after being drained from their little entertainer of the evening. The whole room had the air smell like sex. The bed was absolutely filthy now and they could both use a proper bath.

Starlight was lucky the filly hadn't noticed the lower half of her body being presently wet and more. The smell coming off her was probably not as strong as it would be on Twilight simply wallowing in it all. From there, the unicorn grinned and hopped onto the bed, cuddling up on the stained sheets with the princess of some more intimate friendships, before giving her a peck on the cheek. No sense in disturbing her highness while she was so happy.

“Rest well, Twilight. I got a feeling we'll be having much more fun like this~” Starlight whispered as she let her eyes close and began to drift off into a very pleasant sleep next to her princess.

And there you have it!
>>
File: I_f9ff02_295808.jpg (33 KB, 495x364) Image search: [Google]
I_f9ff02_295808.jpg
33 KB, 495x364
>>25694845
Jesus christ dude that was the best thing ive read on here in months.

Please never stop writing these.
>>
>>25694845
And the pastebin!

http://pastebin.com/sX3BbJNR
>>
File: tumblr_luvwxb00u51qll9d0.jpg (88 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luvwxb00u51qll9d0.jpg
88 KB, 340x480
>>25694858
I didn't mean for such a good fap to happen
>>
>>25694845
>>25694896
I'm curious, how about they use their horns? Not their dicks, but their magic horns.
>>
>>25694845
I can only confirm what >>25694858 said. That was the best thing to happen on here in some time. And I like how you actually improved on it, its much more paced and not as rushed as the other ones. It's pretty cute how you put Twilight and Starlight together as pair/couple, didn't expect that, especially not working so well. I think you gave me a new ship, hope you're happy with yourself

Also its hot as fuck.

I'll be watching that Pastebin.
I would say continue from here on, but you said you want to take a break so there's that
>>
>>25694845
Das some good shit
>>
>>25695241
I gave you a new ship? Neat!

>>25695251
>>25695090
>>25694858
Glad you guys liked it. Love you all!
>>
Good night bump to summon the artfriend

Please someone keep this thread alive, I don't want to make a new one so soon
>>
>>25694896
Maybe have twilight babysit a ginger snap?
I Mean, she is the princess of friendship and with her folks gone for a maybe a day or so, than she and starlight can make Ginger love their magic cocks
>>
>>25696033
It's an idea. For a little bit, I'll be needing to take a break from writing for the thread since I need to get some other projects worked on a bit. Doesn't mean I'm dropping this entirely at all, though. I'll still be around.
>>
>>25696669
I'll never forget you ;_;
>>
>>25696678
Heh, that's very kind of you to say. I'm not going anywhere. Just can't write for the thread for a bit on this break. I need to work more on world building my AU and all. I want to get it closer to where I can start writing it.
>>
Giving this a nudge
>>
File: 1449214506132.jpg (480 KB, 1084x800) Image search: [Google]
1449214506132.jpg
480 KB, 1084x800
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.