[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Zest of Life #3-Uncreative Title Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 1443730226413.png (218 KB, 538x800) Image search: [Google]
1443730226413.png
218 KB, 538x800
>"What are you listening to anon~?"
PhenoBarbie's Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JyNfZFp4
>>
>>25682270
Youtube podcasts, while waiting for the writefags to come back.
>>
>>25682270
>>
emergency bump
>>
>>25682270
the blunt Brazilian wind
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZL_9WiZVtc
>>
File: H9keL5H.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
H9keL5H.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>25682270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGTkAVsrfg8
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (35 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
35 KB, 552x464
>>25684990
>>
>>25682270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKgltFHIEY

I don't think she'd care much for it.
Tree Hugger might like it, but I think that's a stretch.
>>
were is thine write fag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiM5ARaexPE
>>
bampu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOP2NUbG2iY
>>
File: image.png (467 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467 KB, 1200x800
I'm listening to these fuckers.
>>
bamping
>>
Been listening to this since Writefag posted the band in the story. God-damn I'm loving it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfCGJXzFofM
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Bamp
>>
Bumping from dr's office
>>
Bampu phenomena where you at
>>
>>25688193
I bought this album for $5 to support the artist. Feels like it perfectly matches the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8juP6w17bg
>>
>>25682270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
Mongol Rap, what a time to be alive
>>
311 - Amber
10/10 song
>>
I'm waiting for the foursome
>>
last bump from me
>>
>>25692902
Good thing I actually have time to work on this now.

Sorry it took me so long. Life, it's bitches.
>>
>>25693069
that was actually unexpected
>>
>>25693069
>Octavia gives Vinyl a droll look, before clearing her throat.
>"Well, where to start? When I was fourteen, my parents moved to the area for work."
>Octavia grimaces slightly. "I was not, thrilled, to leave England behind, and this may have predisposed me toward acting out."
>Vinyl, sensing Octavia's unease, leans into her, wrapping her arms around her waist.
>Octavia gives her a thankful smile and slides an arm around Vinyl before continuing.
>"I had good grades, was something of a musical prodigy, and my parents had money, so of course I would go to the prestigious Crystal Prep."
>Lemon snickers at this, squirming around in Anon's lap to get comfortable.
>This does not make Anon comfortable.
>"The facilities were wonderful, the professors knowledgeable, and my fellow students tolerable. at first."
>Octavia sighs, recalling painful memories, and earns an extra squeeze from Vinyl.
>"I went to a very liberal school back in England, and the sight of two gentleman, or two ladies for that matter, snogging in the hallway wasn't anything unusual."
>"I had no inclination to hide my bisexual leanings, so when a girl caught my fancy that first week, I thought nothing of asking her out."
>Lemon winces, recalling similar experiences.
>"Suffice it to say, my offer was rebuffed with prejudice."
>Flash ponders this for a second. "So, you got turned down, and that made you leave the school?"
>Octavia gives him a dull look."No, Flash, the dildos in my locker, the "Dyke" and "Cuntlicker" epithets scrawled on my music notes, those things were what eventually forced me to lash out."
>"It's not like that anymore, you know." Lemon interjects.
>"After you left, Dean Cadance really cracked down on that stuff. A couple kids got expelled before they came to the conclusion that shit wasn't gonna fly."
>Octavia sniffs. "Well, at least some good came from my suffering. A little late for me, though."
>>
>>25693945
>Vinyl leans over, pulling Octavia's face toward hers and resting her forehead against the other girls.
>They hold this position for a few moments, breathing steadily before Octavia opens her eyes and gives Vinyl a peck on the lips.
>"Thank you, Vinyl. On with the story, I suppose. This harassment continued until around the fourth week of my enrollment, and I finally reached a breaking point."
>Octavia smiles at this, a bit viciously to be honest.
>"It was in musical theory class. The Professor there was aware of my situation, and sympathetic, but his hands were tied."
>"My detractors were well connected, more than one of them with parents on the school board."
>Lemon nods. "Yeah, I know that clique. Real entitled bunch of assclowns." Octavia smirks at her choice of words.
>"Indeed. One of these 'assclowns', as you put it, was riling me up. Nothing in particular that I can recall, just the usual vitriol involving keeping my 'drooling snatch' to myself."
>Octavia frowns, her arm tightening instinctively around Vinyl, who returns the hug.
>"She then began musing on whether she should round up a few boys and have them teach me what it was 'Like to be a real woman'."
>Anon's eyes widen at this.
"Are you saying she was thinking about getting you gang-raped?"
>"To put a point on it, yes. I have no doubt she was serious, although I doubt she would have found many takers. The boys at Crystal Prep seemed much more level headed than the girls."
>"Regardless, our Professor chose this moment to speak up, having overheard her comment. He warned her that she should be wary of the consequences of her actions."
>Octavia smiles, that hint of viciousness returned. "I decided that I needed to do something to deter her from this course, but was at a loss as to what it could be."
>"Thankfully, she provided an option for me. She turned to our Professor with a sneer, and said 'What's she going to do, throw something at me?'"
>>
Scribe Anon here with the updated pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/z4G0UWpA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JQUYgpOlw
>>
File: dfa.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dfa.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>>25693069
He's back!
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9YMwflE7OTY
>>
>>25694253
>Lemon recalls Octavia's almost insane strength with a wince.
>"So I did. Well, not technically AT her, but when I threw my desk through the window she was standing next to, it had the desired effect..."
>Lemon gapes at Octavia. Those desks are not light, and the windows in the music theory room are made of plate glass.
>"It also helped that I then picked her up by her scrawny neck and told her anyone she sent after me like that was coming back in a body bag."
>Octavia sniffs, her eyes avoiding Vinyl's. "Quite satisfying, but she ruined a perfectly good pair of my shoes."
>Anon and Flash share a confused look, while Vinyl and Lemon grin at each other.
>"Badass, she pissed herself?" Vinyl asks her eyes sparking with admiration.
>"Quite thoroughly. The Professor separated us, she was sent to the nurses office and I to the Principals."
>Octavia smiles fondly in remembrance. "Surprisingly, the Professor stepped up and defended me, and I was merely suspended and forced to pay damages. The other girl used her connections and got off lightly as well."
>"Hell yeah, Octy. Fuck that little bitch, you should have stomped her out." Vinyl beams at Octavia, but her expression is regretful.
>"No, Vinyl. I lost my composure, and I'm well aware that my strength means the consequences for losing control could be dire. As I said before, not my finest moment."
>Anon nods at this. "I can understand what you're saying, but at the same time, I think you did the right thing."
>"No, the right thing was what I did afterward, which was immediately transfer to Ponyville High. I made wonderful friends, and found an irritating but equally wonderful partner."
>Octavia turns to Vinyl, stroking a hand across her cheek before moving in and kissing her.
>Lemon giggles, reaching back and stroking Anon's cheek as well as they witness the passionate embrace.
>Octavia breaks off the kiss, her cheeks red with embarrassment as she realizes that everyone is staring at her.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25694624
>"Ahem, yes. Vinyl. Vinyl, not now. Ooh, damn you Vinyl..."
>Octavia squirms as Vinyl licks down her neck before nuzzling in and nipping her lightly.
>"It really isn't like that anymore, Octavia. I'm as open about being Bi as anyone, and no one gives me shit. Well, not for that, anyway."
>Anon watches as Octavia tries to keep her composure under Vinyl's ministrations. It's a losing battle.
"That's wonderful to- Ah, you devil!- hear, Lemon. Mmmm-I was worried you might be a bad influence on our Anon heEAK!" Octavia let's out a squeak as Vinyl nibbles on her collarbone.
>Octavia pushes Vinyls head away from her neck, fuming. "Off, you hussy! Time and place, we are having a conversation here!"
>Vinyl just beams at her, before turning to Anon. "I'm irritatingly wonderful!"
"Good for you."
>Anon shares a commiserating glance with Octavia as she composes herself, thinking about the similarities between their mates.
>"As I was saying, I had my doubts, but that offer you made put most of them to rest."
>Lemon looks confused. "You knew it was me?"
>Octavia nods. "When I saw you tackle Anon yesterday, I thought things might end up here."
>"I've often said, while discussing the pool with others, that the only way someone was going to get Anon to notice them was if they dragged him to the ground and rubbed it in his face."
>Octavia smiles at Anon's embarrassed expression.
>Lemon puffs her chest out proudly. "Guess I'm the only one that had the balls to do it."
>Octavia glances at Vinyl. "Well, maybe not the only one."
"Eheh, I might have been considering it before you put your foot down, Octy." Vinyl grins a little nervously. Octavia looks at her, past worry still clear on her face.
>"Why do you think I reacted so strongly? I wouldn't have been so frightened if I didn't think you had a chance, and Anon would have swept you off your feet."
>>
>>25694974
>She looks down at her lap, wringing her hands. "And then where would I be? Watching two people I love be happy together with bitterness eating my heart..."
>Anon starts slightly at Octavia's admission, but stays silent.
>"No way, Octy. You know where where my heart is." Vinyl says seriously as she reaches into Octavia's lap, stilling her hands.
>"Maybe I was just trying to bring you a present?"
>Octavia glances up to Vinyl's face sharply, before flicking a glance at Anon, who's expression is unreadable.
>She catches Lemon's gaze as well, and her expression is clear as day.
>'MINE.' Lemon's look broadcasts, but after a moment, it softens into a tenuous smile. 'But we can probably share.'
>"Well, this should be fun to watch..." Flash murmurs as he reads the room. 'So, lemon and Anon, Vinyl and Octy. Octy and Anon? Duh. Lemon and Vinyl? They wouldn't say no if it was okay...'
>"So this big thing you've all been flirting around is a foursome? I say again, Anon, you dog."
"Wow, Flash, way to murder a tender moment."
>Anon, Vinyl and Lemon glare daggers at Flash, while Octavia buries her face in her hands, unable to hide the burst of heat that's overtaken her face.
>Flash blanches, realizing he might have just shoved his foot down his mouth to have it come bursting out of his asshole.
>"Ummm..." Flash starts to say, but his phone starts ringing.
>'Saved by the fucking bell...' He thinks as he answers it.
>"Oh, hi Mr. Anon."
>Anon tenses, his eyes wide as he realizes he promised he'd stop by his house in the morning.
>"Yeah, he's here. I'm doing fine, Mr. Anon, I'm kind of used to it at this point. Yeah, well, such is life, right? You want to talk to him? Alright."
>Flash pokes his phone, then hands it over to Anon.
"Hi, dad, sorry I forgot to come over, I got hung up here."
>"That's fine, son. So, is she a good lay?" Anon's fathers voice echoes clearly over the speakerphone.
>>
>>25695352
>Anon stares at the phone in horror before his eyes slide slowly up to meet Flash's grinning face.
>"I know your dad so well." Flash says jauntily as Anon quickly switches the phone off speaker mode.
"I am going to kill you, Flash. I swear to god."
>Anon covers the phone with his hand as he says this. He contemplates Lemon, who's gone completely still in his lap. 'One thing at a time...'
"Dad, fuck you. That's not funny, is mom there? She'd better not be. I don't want her driving over here with a baseball bat."
>"She's at work, son. Don't dodge the question. You finally found a girl you like, and you move like a bullet train. Spill."
>Anon's eye twitches slightly. "I met a girl, fine. She's very nice." Anon decides not to dance around the issue. His dad is like a bloodhound when it comes to his relationships.
>"Hmm, Hmm, she's right there, isn't she? Okay, if she's good in the sack, just say 'You'd be proud, dad.' That should be vague enough."
>Anon grits his teeth as everyone watches him. He becomes slightly worried when their gazes shift to Lemon, but the back of her head isn't telling him anything.
"I'm not really comfortable talking about this right now. She's really nice and you'd definitely be proud, dad." 'You old lech.'
>"That's my boy! We're getting together to talk about this ASAP, and I'm buying you a steak. What's her name? Come on, come on, I'll save the questions about her cup size and all that for later."
"Her name is Lemon Zest, and I hate you."
>"Oh, there you go again. Come on! Let an old man be proud of his boy! Well, I'll try to run interference for you for as long as I can, but you know how your mother is. I hope this Lemon girl is a fast runner."
"Faster than me, dad, although she's a little lacking on stamina."
>"Well, that's good, but come on. No one can beat you in that department. Wait, was that an innuendo-?"
>Anon hangs up the phone.
"And that's my dad. Vicariously living through my sex life since puberty."
>>
>>25695713
>"He's a lecherous old bird, alright. I can still feel his eyes on me from the time you introduced us." Octavia grimaces slightly, while Vinyl cracks a grin.
>"Come on, I think he's hilarious!"
"You would."
>Lemon shifts in Anon's lap. "So, your dad just assumes any girl you get with is going to sleep with you the same day?"
>'Oh, boy...'
"My dad assumes that any time I'm away from the house for more than two hours that I'm fucking someone. He also assumes that I've slept with Octy, Vinyl, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, basically any girl he's ever met that I hang out with."
>"He really thinks you're some kind of super stud. I think the truth would destroy him." Flash muses.
>"The truth?" Lemon asks.
>"Well, Anon was a virgin until you came along, right?" Flash looks at her quizzically.
>"Um, from the way he went about it, I highly doubt it. I was, though!" Lemon makes her last statement with a sprightly attitude.
>"I, would not have guessed that..." Flash mutters. Vinyl is still focused on Anon, however.
>"So, were you dude? You ever give another girl the old pony ride? Play hide the sausage? Stuff that turkey with your flavor injector? Okay, that last one was terrible." Vinyl admits, and Octavia whaps her lightly.
>Anon squirms under the scrutiny. "Well, no, I wasn't a virgin."
>Vinyl claps her hands excitedly. "Ooh, first time stories! Me first! It was like, my second club hop, and this seriously cool guy and his girlfriend fed me some molly, and we went to the green room..."
>"Enough. We'll be here for hours. Mine was a very nice boy named Thadeus. We had gone out for most of middle school, and when I found out I was moving, I decided I wanted him to have something to remember me by."
>Octavia grimaces slightly. "A lapse in judgement, perhaps. He had no idea what he was doing. Terribly unsatisfying."
>Vinyl pats Octavia's head solicitously. "It's okay Octy, I promise I'll keep satisfying you."
>Octavia flails her arms, knocking Vinyl's away and fuming.
>>
>>25696075
Moarrrrr. bump
>>
>>25696075
>Vinyl merely snickers before turning to Flash. "How 'bout you, Flash?"
>He looks uncomfortable. "Oh, you guys wouldn't know her. Her name was, umm, Opal. We met when I was vacationing with my parents in Maine. Summer cottage for a week, very romantic. I was told to give them space."
>"Her parents were renting another cottage at the campground. We met in the arcade, hung out all week, ended up doing it the last night before we left. She was nice, I still skype her every once in a while."
>Anon looks at Flash skeptically. That sounded like the plot to some terrible teen romance flick.
Was Flash..?
>"My turn! It was him! He did it officers!" Lemon turns around with a grin, poking Anon in the chest repeatedly with both hands.
>All eyes turn to Anon. He grimaces.
"Honestly, I don't really want to say. I was way too young. It was kinda fucked up."
>"Ooh, kinky." Vinyl mutters, while Octavia shushes her.
>"Just spill it, Anon. We all did." Flash says. Anon looks at him skeptically.
>"Come on, Anon, I wanna know. Please?" Lemon turns toward him, engaging her puppy dog eyes.
"Gah, fine. My nineteen year old babysitter fucked me when I was thirteen. Happy?"
>Silence descends.
>"Oh, very funny Anon. 'I'm such a stud my babysitter raped me.' Hardy har har."
>Anon stares at Flash for a second, incredulous.
"What? No, I didn't mean it like that! Whatever, just drop it."
>Flash doesn't drop it. Octavia and Vinyl are giving Anon strange looks as Flash leans forward, a serious look on his face.
>"Cause, that's what you just described, Anon. That's not funny, man. Not at all."
>Anon is getting a little worried. "Yeah, my bad, joke in poor taste. I get it, sorry. Let's just drop it." Anon pumps a fist against his temple, chuckling nervously.
>"Anon, I think not." Octavia is staring at him, and Vinyl keeps looking back and forth between them.
"Come on, I said I was sorry. What do you want from me?"
>Octavia continues staring. "The truth."
>>
>>25682270
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GbOC6RBSm9Q
>>
>>25696615
bump
>>
>>25696808
>this
>>
>>25696615
>"You never mentioned why you moved here, to anyone, that I know of."
>Vinyl looks uncomfortable. "Your Dad IS pretty much convinced that your cock hung the moon and your jizz fills the night sky."
>Flash looks at her askance. "Eww. Moving on, your mom seems awfully ready to kick the shit out of any girls that get too close to you. This, is, royally fucked up."
>Anon looks on as everyone seems to be taking turns convincing each other.
>He feels a tug on his chin, and looks down to see Lemon let go, a worried expression on her face.
>"It's okay if it's true, dude. Just, I wanna know, you know?" Anon looks down at Lemon and sighs.
"Fine, I had sex with my babysitter. And she went off to college, and when she came back for summer vacation my parents hired her again. All the way up until last year, when my mom walked in on us."
>Flash stares at him, incredulous. "So, is she like, in jail? Cause that literally is statutory rape, man."
>Anon shrugs. "I was over the age of consent the only time they can prove it happened. It's not a big deal, okay? It's just a thing that happened. Everyone has shitty stuff that happened in their lives."
>Anon waves the thought off as Lemon turns around in his lap, wrapping her arms around him. She can feel his tension, the muscles in his arms and neck rigid.
>"It was shitty? You mean you didn't like it?"
"I dunno, I was thirteen. I didn't know what was going on. I got used to it."
>Flash looks at Anon. "You know who else 'get's used to it'? People with Stockholmes syndrome."
"Fuck you, Flash. I know what she did was wrong, but it's over and done with."
>"Anon, That's bullshit. This girl took something from you, dude." Vinyl says, her usual exuberance gone.
"Whatever. It's over. I was in court for months, I still have to see a therapist over this shit. I'm done with it."
>"Then why did you bring it up?" Octavia asks carefully. Anon sighs.
>>
>>25697020
bump
>>
File: 1438057517739.jpg (158 KB, 988x978) Image search: [Google]
1438057517739.jpg
158 KB, 988x978
>>
>>25697020
"I don't know, maybe I just wanted to tell someone, and this was my opportunity. You guys are like my best friends. I thought... Man, I don't know what I thought."
>Lemon cups Anon's cheek, stroking it gently.
>"You thought we'd understand? And help you? Share the burden or something? Cause, yeah, I can do that, dude."
>Octavia, Vinyl and Flash all nod. "This is a shitty, shitty thing, Anon. It doesn't leave this room if you don't want it to, but you don't need to keep it bottled up and shit."
>Anon rubs his face, and lemon can see moisture barely held in check. "Yeah, that sounds good, Flash."
>"Why'd you go along with it for so long, dude? You said you knew it was fucked up."
>Anon sighs. "At first, I was scared. I thought everybody would get mad at me. My family, my teachers. But after a while, it just didn't seem like a big deal."
>Lemon's face screws up in confusion. "I don't get it."
"Well, it's always the boys fault. Or so it seemed to me. And as it went on, all my friends were bragging about how they were going out with girls and doing stuff, and I figured that was just par for the course."
"The age thing didn't occur to me until later, and I was already sixteen. I was going out with girls during the school year, and breaking it off with them at the start of the summer."
>Octavia and Vinyl exchange glances. "So by then it was just, something you did, a routine, as it were." Octavia ventures.
>"But, like, your parents didn't notice you broke up with your girlfriends every time your babysitter came back to town?" Vinyl asks.
"My dad thought I was 'keeping my options open'. My mom thought I was the reincarnation of my dad come a little early. I really don't think they had any idea, and I'm sure they loved all the nights they could go out."
>Anon finishes with a touch of bitterness.
>"But they should have known, and it drives you crazy, right?" Lemon leans up, rubbing her cheek against Anon's.
"Maybe."
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25697318
>Anon raises a hand, forestalling any comments. "Don't worry, I know it wasn't anybody's fault but my babysitters. I already had that 'breakthrough' with my therapist."
>"It's still good to hear, right? And it really isn't your fault, or your parents'." Flash speaks up.
"Yeah, I guess it is. And my parents definitely stepped up after they found out. My mom actually broke her leg with a bat."
>Anon pulls Lemon back for a moment, looking into her eyes. "Seriously, Lemon, be careful around my mom."
>Lemon gulps audibly.
>Flash pulls out his iPhone, and Anon regards him suspiciously.
"Who ya callin', Flash?"
>He starts, before holding his hands out. "Dude, I was just calling Dash to have her tell the coach you aren't coming to practice. I promise, no one is hearing about this from me."
>Anon thinks about this for a few moments. "Naw, I'll go. We talked, no need to hash out the gory details. If you guys really want to know, I'll tell you some other time. Right now I could use a good run."
>Lemon nods, giving Anon a squeeze. "Sounds like a plan. Running always helps clear my head."
>She turns to Vinyl. "Umm, you have a car, right?"
>Vinyl cracks a grin. "I have an AWESOME car."
>Octavia sighs as Lemon nods hesitantly. "Okay, then. Can I ask a favor? If I'm gonna be stuck her for a while, I could really use some clothes."
>"Oh, dude, you wanna go shopping? Sweet!" Vinyl bounces on the couch in excitement.
>"Umm, no, I just wanted to swing by the dorm and grab some of my clothes." Vinyl deflates.
>"Aww, fine. I thought we were gonna get to do one of those cool shopping trips where we try on silly outfits and drive the clerks crazy."
>Lemon looks at her oddly. "Umm, no. Very no. Maybe some other time." Octavia sighs in relief as Vinyl pouts.
"Fine, rain check. You all want a ride over to Ponyville, then I can take Lemon uptown?"
>Flash and Octavia exchange a look. "Sure, I should probably get out of the house some time today."
>>
>>25682270
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tqJ24z5ys4U
>>
>>25697637
>"We can figure some stuff out while Anon has practice." Flash continues as he gets up, offering a hand to a still sore Lemon.
>She pops up out of Anon's lap, and he gets up as well.
"That's not a bad idea, actually. I need to swing by my place and pick some clothes up, too."
>"Sure, sure, your personal taxi driver shall cart your lazy asses around town." Vinyl chides as she gives Octavia a kiss before getting up.
>Octavia gets up, but holds Lemon back, shooing the rest out of the room as they glance back at the two.
>Lemon regards Octavia curiously.
>"I, well, I hope this whole thing isn't going to change how you feel about Anon." Octavia murmurs, clearly uncomfortable.
>"Not a chance, Octavia. Same goes for you." Lemon walks past her and out the door, leaving her to think.
>Octavia doesn't take long to nod decisively to herself and follow.

>Anon walks back to the car, changed into his track suit and with a heavy Duffle bag over his shoulder.
>"How'd that go?" Flash asks as he moves over to make room in the back. Anon shrugs.
"Apparently me and Lemon, if she wants to, need to meet my mom and dad on Monday for dinner."
>Lemon squees with excitement. "Ohh, meeting the parents! I'm totally in!"
>Anon looks at her, smiling slightly. "Well, duh." He gets into Vinyl's car and she's speeding off almost before he can get the door closed.
>"Next stop Ponyville High!"

>"Why am I getting out here?" Flash asks as he's pushed out the door by Lemon.
>She cocks an eyebrow at him. "I can't bring a guy to the girls dorm, dude."
>"Oh, good point." Flash mutters as the door closes behind him and the car speeds off, the girls waving to them.
"Well, let's go see what special torture Coach has saved for me, eh?"
>Anon chuckles as he heads around the back of the school to the field. Flash follows, veering off to take a seat on the bleachers.
>He finds a spot by himself, not that interested in shooting the shit with the few Ponyville students watching the practice.
>>
>>25698113
bump
>>
>>25698113

quick reminder: this green is awesome and you are awesome
>>
File: 1443728906774.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443728906774.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dggM4DGW6Rk
>>
>>25698113
>Flash pulls out his headphones, plugging them into his iPhone and tapping around before he hits the play button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCM_Fj3U1kM&list=PLeRGKarlgNylWbtR52r-tYsYxFkOlTWak&index=14

>Flash watches for a while as Anon is directed to the outside track of the oval by the track coach.
>Anon stretches for a few minutes, limbering up and loosening his muscles before he waves. The coach nods, and as Anon starts off, the coach starts a stopwatch.
>Flash watches the coach put the stopwatch on a bench and pull out a clicker, walking around and supervising the rest of the team.
>He seems to be paying enough attention to click Anon's revolutions, but Flash isn't sure.
>He's watched Anon run sprints before, and his form is, well, not great.
>Flash watches the seemingly easy lope Anon is using.
>He knows that if he was running alongside Anon, he would have dropped to the side gasping after the first five minutes
>A few of Anon's teammates slide up next to him, conversing idly before they power on to finish their set, but Anon just keeps his pace.
>'Maybe ten, eleven miles per hour.' Flash guesses, not really that sure if he's judging the speed right.
>After about half an hour, Flash sees Octavia and vinyl walk around the building, Lemon peeling off from them to run over alongside Anon.
>She's got shorts and a tank top in bright yellow on, and pokes him in the side, handing him a water bottle as she keeps pace.
>Vinyl and Octavia make their way leisurely over to Flash in the stands, and he slips his headphones off as they sit down.
>"Have fun infiltrating the enemies citadel, girls?"
>Octavia laughs. "Someone actually recognized me. The ruckus was great cover for Lemon to grab her things."
>Vinyl chuckles, sprawling on a bleacher, her head resting in Octavia's lap.
>"She's back for revenge! I swear that's what was going through that one girls head. White as a sheet!"
>Octavia grunts while Flash shares in Vinyl's mirth.
>>
>>25698580
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25698580
>"So, who would have thought it? I've gotta say that was pretty much the definition of blindsided."
>"Mmm, I can't say I would have guessed. Anon seems fairly well adjusted." Octavia murmurs in reply to Flash.
>She absently strokes Vinyl's hair as she watches Anon and Lemon run side by side.
>"Guess we just need to make sure we're there for him. I don't think there's really anything we can do to help beside that."
>Flash sighs. "That's true, Vinyl. What about this Veela girl? Any ideas on getting her to back off?"
>"Hit her with my car?" Vinyl offers.
>"No vehicular homicide. No homicide, for that matter." Octavia mutters, her eyes still on the running pair.
>"I think we need to find out a little more about this girl. Once Lemon joins us, we'll see what we can discover."
>"Sounds like a plan. I'm gonna space out, poke me when she tires out and joins us."
>Flash slips his headphones back on and cues up another track. He chuckles, thinking Lemon would approve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsiNSovDvMI

>Anon feels his muscles tense and release, the acid burn of fatigue starting to set in.
"Laps. Just run laps. Come on coach, I know I'm not like, your star athlete or anything, but seriously?"
>"Whine whine whine, come on Anon. Kick it up a little, you can set a better pace than this!" Lemon harangues him.
>She's actually barely able to keep up the pace herself after fifteen minutes of running with him.
"I've been running for an hour! Fine, whatever. Hey, where are you going?"
>Lemon sticks her tongue out at him as she peels off, heading for the coach.
>He watches absently as she grabs the clicker out of his hand, looks at it, and starts poking her finger into his chest.
>'What the hell, Lemon?' Anon thinks as he sees them walk over to the stopwatch coach left earlier.
>She picks it up, says a few things Anon can't make out, and points at Anon before stomping off to the bleachers.
'Oh, great.' Anon thinks as coach sets his thunderous gaze on him.
>>
>>25699060
>"What was all that about?" Flash asks, slipping his headphones off as Lemon stalks up the bleachers toward them.
>"Bah, that guy is an idiot, and in about fifteen minutes he's going to realize Anon is on the wrong team."
>"Care to elaborate?" Octavia murmurs, still gently stroking Vinyl's hair as she naps.
>"I saw it the minute I watched him run, but Anon's not super fast so that coach has been ignoring him. At the pace we were going, Anon's run about twelve miles in the last hour."
>"Is that good?" Flash asks, sitting up.
>"Twelve miles an hour isn't good, but running twelve miles in an hour is crazy good. Like, top five in the Boston marathon good." Lemon musses her hair distractedly.
>"Oh, damn. Cool." Flash notes. Lemon seems to be agitated to the point of distraction.
>"Freaking morons..." Lemon mutters as she stalks back and forth in front of them on the bleachers, watching the coach like a cat watches a canary.
>"Lemon, sit down. Vinyl is napping, and I won't have you waking her up with all your tromping to and fro." Octavia frowns at the girl, her agitation clear.
>Lemon spins around and flounces down onto a bleacher, harrumphing in displeasure.
>"He wasn't even paying attention! He was barely clicking three quarters of the revolutions. I mean, how do you manage that when Anon's keeping a set pace?"
>Lemon's volume starts to climb as she vents.
>"You just turn your head once every minute. How hard is that?"
>Octavia growls as Vinyl starts to stir. "Calm down, Lemon. You've done what you wanted, now wait for the results."
>She leans down and kisses Vinyl's forehead as Lemon crosses her arms, still fuming but silent.
>Eventually, the coach, looking back and forth between his clicker and stopwatch, turns around and motions for Lemon to come down.
>She jumps up, bouncing down the bleacher steps and walking over to him, and they have a quiet discussion.
>After a minute, Lemon turns around and walks back up the bleachers to where the rest are sitting.
>>
>>25699477
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ZMauqib7Q
>>
File: 1448457627565-1.png (81 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1448457627565-1.png
81 KB, 500x700
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fOAIlrMxDZA
>>
>>25699477
>"Well, at least he's not stubborn, as well as an idiot." Lemon says as she plops back down on the bleacher, smiling triumphantly.
>"Hmm? So, now what?" Octavia asks. She's not really sure where this is going.
>"Well, coach told Anon to run til he can't, so, we wait till he can't run anymore? Shit, how did this backfire on me?" Lemon throws her hands up, flopping back onto the bleacher.
>Flash gives Lemon a curious look. "Come on, how much longer could he run for? It's been like, an hour and a half."
>Lemon sighs, pulling her iPod out and plugging it into the ever-present headphones around her neck.
>"Honestly, I have no idea. His pace didn't slack off at all when I ran with him, and he actually picked it up after I came over here."
>She slides her headphones over her ears. "Settle in, I guess?" She thumbs the play button on her iPod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yicTUvDVTHA&index=2&list=RDjuOTMMwAZgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiSwrIFXJ50

>Anon stops, bending forward and supporting himself by placing his hands on his knees.
>He's gasping for breath, his joints are on fire, and his blood feels like acid in his veins.
>"Gonna throw up?" Lemon asks. Anon glances up tiredly to see her bent over in front of him, holding out a water bottle.
"Ughh, if I, guh, was going to, huh, I would have, huff huff, already."
>Anon grabs the water gratefully from Lemon as he puffs like a bellows.
>He collapses to a sitting position, sipping the water and groaning.
>"So, how far do you think you ran?" Anon glances up at the tone in Lemon's voice and notices the coach walking over to him.
>He also notices that the rest of the team is standing on the side of the track, along with Octavia, Vinyl and Flash.
>He waits a moment to get his breathing a bit steadier.
"I don't know, twenty-five miles? That's my usual pace or so, right coach?"
>"Well, Anon, I have to admit, that doesn't seem to be the case."
>>
>>25699906
Lurking bump of joy
>>
>>25699906
>Lemon shoots a poisonous glance his way before turning back to Anon and smiling.
>"You just ran a little under forty miles, you numbskull." Anon blinks at her.
"Bwah?"
>Lemon sits down next to him, pulling him over to lean against her.
>"That's, That's a new school record there, Anon. Good job!" The coach notes hopefully, but Lemon scowls at him.
>"It would have been a state record if he'd been paying attention, like, ever." Lemon hisses in a tone meant only to carry to Anon.
"So, that's why you were saying I should switch to cross country?"
>Lemon sighs. "You should drop out of school and start entering in marathons. Just kidding, don't drop out."
>"Right now, you need to drink some Gatorade and eat. Like, right now. Your metabolism is eating you alive right now." Anon looks at her questioningly.
"How do you know all this stuff?"
>Lemon smiles, a little bit embarrassed. "I boned up on long distance running stuff after I watched you for a while. I figured you were an enthusiast, and we'd have something to talk about. Silly me, you're a bonehead."
>Anon smiles at her, tossing the water bottle he's just finished, and popping the top on a Gatorade Lemon passes to him.
"Your bonehead." Anon quips, feeling slightly better as he drinks the Gatorade slowly.
>"Nope, You're gonna be BONED if you don't get up. Come on." Lemon motions and Flash walks over, helping her pick up Anon and letting him lean on him as they make their way toward the locker room.
>"Anyone have some yogurt? Or a Bagel?" Lemon calls out as Anon hobbles toward the gym with Flash's help.
>"I'll go grab some from the cafeteria. Be right back." Anon's coach says, putting on an impressive turn of speed as he darts around the side of the building.
>"Huh, he's being useful, who woulda thunk it?" Lemon mutters as she turns and follows the boys into the gym.
>Octavia glances at Vinyl, awake and chipper beside her. "How long til they kick her out, do you think?"
>>
>>25700146
>Moments later a boy wrapped in only a towel walks out of the locker room door, dragging a protesting Lemon behind him
>"Cold shower! and get him dried off and in dry clothes quick!"
>"Sure, whatever, just, stay out, okay?" The boy blushes when confronted by Octavia and Vinyl's steady gazes, then tips an imaginary hat and bolts back inside.
>Vinyl looks at Lemon, a mischievous grin on her face.
>"Who is this impostor, telling Anon to take a cold shower? What have you done with our Lemon?"
>Lemon regards Vinyl evenly. "He needs to get the sweat off him or he'll get chilled, but if he takes a hot shower for a couple days his muscles are going to blow up and he won't be able to walk."
>Vinyl gulps. "Oh, okay then, cold shower for the win."
>Octavia looks at Lemon worriedly. "Is he going to be okay?"
>Lemon nods. "He'll be fine, he just needs to take tomorrow off and go easy for a while."
>Her face twists in a cruel grin. "And take an ice bath."

>"Doctor's orders, Anon."
>Anon is sitting in Flash's hot tub on his back porch. It's filled up to his waist with cold water.
"She's not a doctor! I demand a second opinion!"
>He's naked from the waist down, with a heavy sweater on.
>"Don't be a baby, Anon. I WebMD'd it, it's legit." Flash says as he dumps a bag of ice into the tub.
"Ah, shit! That's cold, you ass!"
>Lemon walks onto the porch, another bag of ice in one hand and a cup in the other.
>She hands the bag to Flash, who unceremoniously dumps it in as well.
>"That's the point. You want to be able to walk tomorrow, right?"
>Anon grimaces as the ice numbs his lower half. "Well?" Lemon prompts.
"I'm thinking about it."
>Lemon leans on the edge of the tub, holding out the cup as steam wafts off it.
>"It's broth. I'll get you more in a few minutes." Lemon says in answer to Anon's questioning glance.
"Thanks."
>Anon takes the cup and sips a few times before downing it.
>"Twenty minutes. Suck it up."
>Anon glances at Flash with an inconsolable expression.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25700345
>Flash is trying unsuccessfully to hold in his laughter.
"Fuck you, too, then."
>Anon crosses his arms, rubbing them as the chill starts to creep up.
>The broth seems to be helping, though.
"So you guys just let me run forty fucking miles?"
>Flash shrugs. "I don't know shit about running. How was I supposed to know you weren't supposed to do that?"
"Common sense?" Anon grumbles.
>Flash hooks a thumb at Lemon, who's retreated back into the house to get more broth.
>"She didn't seem worried."
"She, is crazy."
>Flash reaches out to Anon, pinching his cheek. "Crazy about you, you cheeky devil."
>Anon stares at Flash.
>"Okay, that was weirder than usual. Let's just forget that happened."
>Anon nods, still speechless. Lemon returns with more broth, and after a while she nods.
>"Okay, big boy, out of the tub." Anon regards her for a moment.
>He then sticks out his arms, smiling.
>Lemon looks at him incredulously. "Umm, no."
"What a gyp. I did it for you!"
>"You're physically capable of carrying me."
"Details. Hand me a towel."
>Lemon quirks an eyebrow. "What, it's not like it's anything we haven't seen before."
>'Or had inside me.' Lemon thinks. Anon holds his hand out.
"I've been sitting in ice-water for twenty minutes. It is NOTHING like you've seen before."
>Flash winces as Lemon blushes, turning and grabbing a towel she had ready to dry Anon off.
>Anon grabs the towel, sitting up with his back turned to both of them and wrapping the towel around his waist.
>He turns back and clambers out of the tub with help from Flash and Lemon.
>"Feel okay?" Lemon asks as Anon tests his legs out, bending at the knees a few times.
"Actually, not bad at all. I feel like I could run again."
>"Don't fucking do that." Anon turns a blase eye on Lemon.
"Yes, mistress."
>Lemon chuckles. "I know you're doing that to make me feel bad, but it's just hot."
>Her expression sours slowly."Damn, I just thought of something. We probably shouldn't fuck for a couple days. Shit."
"Shit."
>>
File: Damn_right.png (1 MB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
Damn_right.png
1 MB, 1024x1018
>>25700661
Ok, I'm done for the night. Gonna update the patebin and hit the hay.

Sorry again for being gone so long, stuff came up. Yall know how it is. I'll be back tonight after work.
>>
>>25700717
And we cant wait. bump till then
>>
>>25700661
Fucking may be out the door, but that doesn't stop foreplay.
>>
>>25700739
yep
>>
>>25694253
Look, this shitty "Anon is a sex machine" story looks bad so far and I can't be bothered to read back. Will Vinyl and Octavia have pure loving lesbian sex, or are you gonna fag it up with Anon's existence?
>>
File: Laughter.png (175 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.png
175 KB, 640x360
>>25700739
>>25700740
He just can't exert himself. There are other ways to have fun =P

>>25700770
Probably both. But don't read it, it's bad.

Okay, one last thing before I sleep. I had this come up on a Youtube playlist and just had to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
File: Zesty Lemon 1234.png (2 MB, 1600x2013) Image search: [Google]
Zesty Lemon 1234.png
2 MB, 1600x2013
honestly phams, I'm thinking of finally starting up my rewrite of that old Lemon Zest x Anon green I started back in September. It will be from Lemon's POV.

Here's the old story:
http://pastebin.com/8JwzAnt4

I'll see if I can start after class today.
>>
I never realized how much I needed lemon in my life until this thread came along
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpaR9iiAeQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4
>>
>>25702171
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQDPuODPLDw
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25700661
bump
>>
>>25707307
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK6FoQ05EHk
musical bumps
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV4NcnhktHY&list=WL&index=83
>>
bampu
>>
>>25700831

the stamina thing is a little bit too much, but its still a pretty good story so stop not thinking that its a pretty good story
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25700831
Ok, later than I planned, but I've got time to write a bit. Took a nap, and the world seems brighter, blah blah blah.

>>25710474
I'm my own worst critic. If I wasn't writing this for fun, I would have created a physical copy so I could burn it and peepee on the ashes.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Crisis bump!
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuqR3oZjZa8&list=WL&index=178
>>
>>25682270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGVT_YfdU4&ab_channel=ClassicRock60s70s80s90s
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
>>
Bampu
>>
Pheno homie where you at?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKftiJS30Cs

Playing fruity 70 prog rock songs out of your apartment while I sit on the balcony drunk off my ass. I have no hopes for the future and I just don't care anymore
>>
>>25714203
Hah, Spose, I know this guy. He's pretty okay.

>>25716787 I wrote like half a paragraph and fell asleep. Woke up late for work. I'm so good at life.
>>
>>25717147
i likes ya taste
>>
>>25717693
been there m8 been there.
>>
>>25700661
>Lemon kicks the ground idly before grabbing a pair of sweatpants and handing them to Anon.
>"Come on, let's take a few laps around the block. Slowly."
>She fails to turn around as Anon dries himself off with the towel and slips into the sweats.
"Cooldown, right? Yeah, that's probably a good idea."
>Lemon turns to flash, who's inspecting his eaves with his back turned to them.
>"You wanna join us, Flash?" He smirks at her.
>"Sure, I'll just join you two fitness freaks on another wild ride through exercise. No thanks, you kids have fun."
>Anon watches for a moment as Lemon tries to explain the importance of a cooldown walk to Flash, who smiles at her indulgently.
>Anon rolls his eyes and walks around the side of Flash's house, starting down the street.
>"Lemon, I just, I just don't care. Go catch Anon before he hurts himself."
>Lemon turns around to find Anon gone, and takes off after him, cursing.
>"Ah, to be young and in love... And stupid. And have no impulse control." Flash chuckles before sauntering back into his house.

>Lemon is surprised when she catches up to Anon almost immediately.
>"You're actually taking it slow?" Lemon asks, a little taken aback.
"Either that, or this is as fast as I can walk. I'm not stupid, Lemon. Most of the time, anyway."
>Anon is limping slightly, but he seems fairly chipper. Lemon slides a hand into his and matches her pace to his.
"I can feel how bad I pushed myself. What's your vast knowledge of running say about how long I'm gonna have to take it easy?"
>Lemon fidgets, looking away from him. "Well, most people say recovery should be a day for every mile..."
"Umm, nope. I have a meet on Thursday. That's not gonna work."
>Lemon sighs. "Look, the first three days are the most important. Nothing but stretches til Tuesday. I'm not gonna say you shouldn't go, but it's not a good idea."
>Anon looks at her as they come back around the block and pass Flash's house.
"Okay, I'll talk to Coach. Honestly, I doubt he'll mind."
>>
>>25718123
>"Yeah, he'll probably say 'Rest up! We need to do that again, with the Athletic Commission present!'"
"What's your problem with Coach, anyway?"
>Lemon is silent for a few moments.
>"He ignored you. He didn't recognize what was right in front of him, and let you waste your potential."
>Anon stops, looking at Lemon. "This isn't just about Coach, is it?"
>Lemon refuses to look at him.
"Are you still mad at me for not noticing you for so long?"
>Lemon glances back at Anon, a wry smile on her face.
>"Well, I guess you're not totally oblivious. Maybe I am, a little. I'm getting over it fast, though."
>Anon smiles at her, before a thought occurs to him. He looks down into Lemon's eyes.
"This little run you set me up for wasn't some kind of punishment, was it?"
>"What!?" Lemon's eyes widen, and she turns to Anon and wraps her arms around him, burying her face in his chest.
"Anon, I set that up to show everyone how amazing you are." Lemon says quietly. She pulls back, looking up into his face. "Including you."
>Anon rolls his eyes. "I'm not any kind of amazing, Lemon."
>"Yes you are! You are to me, dammit." Lemon stares at Anon intently.
>"Me, too! You're totally amazing, Nonny!"
>Anon and Lemon look at each other, then around the empty street.
"Who said that?"
>"I have no idea."
>Anon's eyes widen as he hears a thump behind him. Lemon shrieks, stumbling backward away from him.
"Pinkie..."
>"Hi Nonny!" Pinkie Pie yells from behind him, and he bolts forward, spinning around.
>"She just, fell out of the sky..." Lemon mutters as she stares at the bouncing ball of energy.
>"What? No I didn't! That's silly Lemon, I was just up in this tree." Pinkie pats the oak tree beside her. Anon's eyes crinkle in thought.
"Was that here a second ago..?"
>Lemon looks back and forth from Anon to the tree, her eyes unsure.
>"It's fine, you too! Don't worry about it! What's important right now is, I have so many parties to throw for you!" Pinkie yells exuberantly.
>>
>>25718574
>Anon rubs his brow tiredly.
"Honestly, Pinkie, I was expecting you a lot earlier than this."
>Lemon looks at Anon incredulously as Pinkie pouts, crossing her arms and huffing.
>"Well, you were with Flash all day. I Pinkie promised Flash I would give him some space this weekend because his parents are making him a big frowny pants."
>Lemon glances at you, then back to Pinkie. "I think he's over that, we've been hanging out with him and Octy and Vinyl all day. Rarity was here for a while, too."
>Pinkie turns to Lemon. "Oh, you saw Rares? Do you know what's up with her?"
>Anon hurriedly looks away, adopting a nonchalant attitude.
"Umm, what do you mean? Something wrong with her?"
>Pinkie drops down into a crouch, idly poking the grass with a finger while she frowns in thought.
>"Well, I texted her to tell her I was coming over, and she said not to come over. And when I came over she was yelling in her room. And when I knocked on her door she yelled at me to not come in. And when I came in she was wrapped up in her covers trying to hide her dildo. And when I told her not to stop on my account she threw her dildo at me."
"So, you walked in on Rares masturbating, and told her to give you a show. And something's wrong with HER?"
>"Well, she never stopped before." Anon opens his mouth, about to ask if Rarity was aware Pinkie was watching her at the time, but thinks better of it.
>Lemon isn't so smart. "Did she know you were there those other times?"
>Pinkie taps a finger against her temple for a few seconds before giving her an uncertain smile. "I, think so?"
"Okay! Moving on. It's actually less awkward at this point to admit Rares got her motor running listening to me and Lemon."
>Pinkie quirks an eyebrow. "Listening to you what?" She asks innocently.
"Fuck. And drop the innocent act, you probably know the exact amount of orgasms we've had in the last couple days."
>Lemon gapes at Anon as Pinkie grins mischievously.
>>
>>25718123
Based writefag welcome home
>>
>>25718942
Moar?
>>
>>25718942
>"Twenty-two, you silly bunnies. I'm a little jealous!" Anon frowns.
"That seems a little high."
>Pinkie tosses her head in Lemon's direction. "She masturbates a lot."
>"Hey! I have a healthy relationship with my body!" Lemon rebuts angrily, then blushes furiously, clapping a hand over her mouth.
>"Hey, no arguments here, sister." Pinkie reaches into her blouse and pulls out two cards. "Here's your invitations to the 'Congratulations to Anon for working out his childhood issues by taking Lemon's virginity and winning Flash a pile of money' party!"
"We're not calling it that."
>"Umm, the 'Anon purges his demons with a virgin sacrifice' party?"
>Lemon stares at Pinkie like she's grown a second head. "How does she know these things? She's scaring me, Anon."
"You get used to it. I go back and forth between she's a wizard and she's an alien."
>Pinkie laughs heartily. "You're silly, Anon. I'm just a normal girl with a healthy curiosity. The more I know the happier I can make my friends!"
"In their pants."
>"Ha, good one, Anon." Pinkie snorts, flopping down onto her butt and kicking her legs up in glee. She's not wearing panties.
"Pinkie, you can stop flashing me, now. The bet's over."
"Don' wanna..." Pinkie mutters, pouting again. Lemon looks between the two, before shrugging.
"Up to you, I guess. Anyway, Can we just call it the 'congratulations on getting together Lemon and Anon' party?"
>Pinkie frowns. "But what about the subtext? What about the bet? What about that record you broke? I guess we could have separate rooms representing each aspect of the celebration, but..." Pinkie trails off into mumbles.
>Anon, seeing his chance, slowly pulls Lemon away as they head back to Flash's house as quickly as Anon can manage.
"Well, that was my friend Pinkie. No need to introduce you, she somehow knows everyone and everything about them."
>Lemon gives him a worried glance. "Is she, okay? Like, in the head?" Anon shrugs.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHW3mU51bjY
>>
>>25719382
Kek
>>
>>25719382
"She takes some getting used to, but she's a great friend."
>Lemon still looks a little uncertain, but she nods, her arm slipping around Anon's back to pull him into her side.
>"If you say so. Let's go back to Flash's, I think I need to lie down." She leans her head on Anon's shoulder.
>Anon sighs, a wry smile on his face. "Aren't I the one that should be tired?"
>Lemon pokes him in the side. "The 'with you' was implied, Anon."
"Oh, sounds good."

>Vinyl Idly runs her hand over Octavia's breast. "See, this part, I can sync up some of those chunky cello notes, and, see, right here, just like 'thruuuuuum', right?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bznxx12Ptl0

>Octavia squirms slightly as Vinyl's other hand rubs her inner thigh, squeezing lightly as she moves up, trailing her fingers as she slides back down.
>"Y-yes, I see, that would s-sound lovely. Vinyl, now isn't the t-time." Vinyl giggles, pressing herself into Octavia's back.
>"There's always time for Octy, Octy." Octavia trembles as she feels Vinyl press into her, and catches the hand on her breast in her own, squeezing gently.
>"That's what I'm talkin' about." Vinyl growls throatily as her hand slides up Octavia's thigh, running up her panties and tracing her lips lightly.
>"But, Flash..." Octavia murmurs, her free hand reaching back and grabbing a handful of Vinyl's lean ass and squeezing.
"Unf, he's into the movie. He won't notice."
>Flash sighs. "It's not like it's the first time you two fooled around on my couch. Don't get too loud and I won't turn around."
>Vinyl blinks. 'Right, headphones in means talky louder than thinky.'
>"Uh, you noticed before?" Vinyl asks as she continues to trace Octavia's vulva with her fingers, eventually sliding under the fabric.
>"No, I just turn off most of my senses when it's convenient for you. Of course I noticed. You are not subtle."
>"Heh, guilty as charged." Vinyl notes as she plunges a finger into Octavia, the other girl letting out a light squeak.
>>
>>25719924
yes
>>
>>25719924
>"Too loud?" Vinyl asks, grinning as she twines the fingers of the hand on Octavia's breast with hers, and rolling it with both their hands.
>Flash is silent for a moment. He gets up stiffly. "Forget it, I'm gonna grab something to drink." He shuffles around the couch and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.
>Vinyl crinkles her brow.
>"He was hard as a rock. You think he's gonna go jerk off thinking about us?" Vinyl says to Octavia hesitantly.
>"Probably." Octavia murmurs, her hand on Vinyl's ass sliding over her hip and slipping in the top of her Spanx.
>Vinyl stills her hands. "Umm, Octy, I kinda feel bad about this. We play around Flash a lot, now that I think about it."
>Octavia's hand stops, cupping Vinyl's mound. "I, I suppose we do, at that. What do you suggest, though?"
>Vinyl starts to free her hands and Octavia turns around, bringing the one that was down Vinyl's pants up to her mouth and licking her fingers.
>Octavia makes herself comfortable in Vinyl's arms, reading her troubled expression.
>"I like Flash, and you do, too, right?" Vinyl refuses to look Octavia in the eyes, but she can tell that Vinyl is having trouble.
>'You're too kind a girl, Vinyl. I love you and hate you for that.'
>"Vinyl... I don't know. If you're suggesting what I think you are, I would have to give it some real thought." Vinyl nods, still not looking at Octavia.
>"I know, Octy. I just feel like, you know, Flash is a good guy, but people treat him kinda shitty, right? I didn't think we did too, til maybe now?"
>Vinyl pulls her almost ever-present shades down, and Octavia isn't surprised to see her eyes a little misty.
>"Oh, my gruff little DJ with a heart of gold. What am I going to do with you?" Octavia brushes her hand across Vinyl's eyes, pulling the tears away along with her shades.
>Octavia leans in and kisses Vinyl, her hand behind Vinyl's head, rubbing her scalp firmly as she invades her mouth.
>>
>>25720278
Moar
>>
>>25720278
bump
>>
>>25720278
>Vinyl purrs into Octavia's mouth, her hand straying back under Octavia's skirt and pressing a thumb into her button.
>Octavia Grunts into Vinyl's mouth, breaking off the kiss. "Pull down your pants, Vinyl Scratch."
>Vinyl grins widely as she slides her Spanx and the over-skirt with it over her ass, sliding them all the way off and letting them fall off the couch.
>Octavia pulls her under herself, looking down on Vinyl soberly.
>She reaches down and rucks up Vinyl's tank top, her hand falling on a small, perky breast as she leans down and sucks a nipple into her mouth, rolling her tongue over the areola before she nips the tip.
>Vinyl bites her lip, her hads reaching up and massaging the twin pendulums swinging over her stomach.
>Her hands reach up, undoing the bow tie around Octavia's neck and quickly stripping down the buttons on her blouse.
>She pulls the shirt over Octavia's shoulders, and she straightens up and pulls the shirt off, sending it the same way as Vinyl's bottoms, unclasping her bra and discarding it as well.
>Vinyl takes in the sight of her girlfriends wonderful breasts. "Your tits are fucking magnificent, Octy."
>Octavia rolls her shoulders, her breasts rising and falling with the motion. She looks down on Vinyl, smiling slightly.
>"Oh, I'm rather fond of yours, myself. So cute and perky. I'll look like a cow in ten years, and you'll still be poking me in the eye in your sleep."
>Vinyl blushes, a hand caressing Octavia's globes. "That was once. I was having a great dream. About you, even."
>"Facts are facts. Enjoy them while you can. I have all the time in the world to enjoy these."
>Octavia leans down again, roughly massaging one of Vinyl's breasts while her mouth goes down on the other.
>"Ah, fuck yeah, Octy. Go to work." Vinyl reaches down and tugs on one of Octavia's thighs, and she lifts it.
>Vinyl slides a leg under, straddling her left thigh as Octavia straddles her right.
>>
>>25720505
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25720505
>Octavia murmurs into Vinyl's chest, reaching down and pulling her panties off, now clad in just her skirt.
>Reaching down and grabbing Octavia's hips, Vinyl starts grinding herself into Octavia's thigh.
>Octavia in turn reaches behind herself, puttin her free hand into the small of her back and using the extra leverage to run her snatch up and down Vinyl's leg.
>It doesn't take long for them to coat each other's thighs in their juices, and they quickly establish a rhythm, long practice letting them synchronize easily.
>"F-fuck, you feel so good Octy. Do you feel good, baby?" Vinyl stammers as the stimulation sends lightning bolts up her spine.
>Octavia merely moans, her mouth occupied at the moment with better things than talking.
>Vinyl Isn't going to last long. She never does. She opens her eyes, looking down blearily at the top of Octavia's head.
>"Fuck. Fuck you Octy, I'm gonna lose it." Her tongue lolls out as she picks up the pace, breaking their sync as she roughly grinds into Octavia, reaching down and hooking two fingers into herself as the base of her thumb grinds into her clit.
>Octavia lurches up, covering Vinyl's mouth with hers as the DJ clamps her thighs, twitching against her and groaning into her mouth.
>Octavia stares as Vinyl's eyes roll up slightly, her cheek twitching. 'So hot. I did that.' Octavia muses for the thousandth time.
>Vinyl breaks off the kiss, panting heavily. "I always come first, dammit."
>"Yes, you do, my little DJ." Octavia says, her breath heavy as well. Vinyl blushes.
>"Aww, shut the fuck up and lay down so I can wreck your vag, Octy." Octavia giggles, leaning back until she lands on her back.
>Vinyl untangles her legs from Octavia's, scooting back and lunging forward, pushing the other girls leg's wide.
>She licks her way up Octavia's inner thigh, kissing her bud before giving her slit a lascivious lick from the bottom to the top.
>>
>>25720714
>Octavia shudders in delight, a hand going to her breast as the other finds Vinyl's hair, twisting up in it.
>Vinyl grins, plunging her tongue into Octavia's entrance, swirling as she puts a thumb on her own clit.
>"Oh, oh my, oh Vinyl!" Octavia's hips buck as Vinyl slips up to nip her clit, sucking it into her mouth as she folds her ring and pinkie finger back on her left hand.
>She slides her fingers inside, surprised to feel Octavia's walls already twitching against them.
>She slides them in and out, picking up speed as her tongue swirls around Octavia's clit.
>Vinyl pulls her mouth away, leaning back and looking down at the blissful Octavia.
>"You're running hotter than usual, Octy. Whatcha thinkin' about?" She grins as Octavia's eyes snap open.
>"N-nothing... Ooh!" Octavia gasps as Vinyl adds her ring finger to her assault, three fingers sliding in and out of Octavia as she squirms under Vinyl.
>"Bullshit, Octy. You thinking about Flash? Maybe the idea's sounding a little better? Or maybe it's Anon and that sweet fucking tart of his?"
>Vinyl slips her thumb free of her pinkie, timing it so that every time her fingers plunge into Octavia her thumb grinds down into her button.
>Octavia groans, her hips thrusting as she tries to form words of protest.
>"You thinking about watching Anon fuck me while you eat that sweet little tart all up? He's a big boy, and he can go all night. You wanna see him stretch me out?"
>Octavia grunts, her head nodding slightly. Vinyl isn't buying it though. She picks up the pace, her hand a blur.
>"No, that's not it. I know what you want. You want me to take Lemon off your hands, so Anon can pile drive that hungry ass of yours..."
>Vinyl shifts her hand as she says this, her pinkie driving against Octavia's asshole, forcing itself in further with each thrust of her hand.
>"You want that log in your ass, stretching you to the breaking point. You wanna bleed a little, you slut." Vinyl dives back down, nipping Octavia's bud.
>>
>>25720847
>"Fuck yes! Oh, bloody fucking yes!" Octavia blurts out, and Vinyl feels her anus contract around her pinkie, her other fingers drumming inside Octavia as her walls shudder uncontrollably.
>Vinyl swirls her tongue around Octavia's bud, crushing against it occasionally as she rides Octavia's orgasm out. 'Wow, she's fucking down as hell. It's on like Donkey Kong.'
>"God damn I love you, you bitch..." Octavia groans, her legs shaking on Vinyl's shoulders.
>Vinyl gives her a final, slow lick before slithering up between her legs and sprawling on her heaving chest.
>She uses Octavia's tits as a pillow, the hand she was using on herself reaching up to slip her fingers into Octavia's mouth.
>Octavia sucks them into her mouth, licking them clean before reaching up and setting the hand against her cheek.
>Vinyl slides her other hand down, fingering herself languidly.
>"Shit, Octy. You really got off on that. I'm just gonna say, bring lube. Anon will fuck your ass up."
>Octavia looks down at her, slowly recovering from her intense orgasm.
>"And how would you know that?"
>'Shit!' "Octy, it wasn't my fault, okay? Lemon went crazy."
>"Explain." Vinyl doesn't like the tone of Octavia's voice.
>"Okay, so, I jumped on the couch. They were on it. My ass landed on Lemon's face. She thought I was someone else trying to smother her, and jammed my face into Anon's morning wood. I might have bit his nuts. In self defense. Explained. Not my fault."
>Vinyl let's this all out in a rush, staring at Octavia's face with trepidation. Her cheek twitches.
>Octavia bursts out into a fit of laughter, and Vinyl sighs in relief, chuckling nervously.
>"Hey, it wasn't funny at the time, Octy. I had a mouthful of nuts. Not my favorite thing."
>Octavia stifles her laughter slightly. "Like it's the first time. But, how anyone could mistake your bony posterior for a pillow. Now, that is hilarious."
>Vinyl pouts, casting a glance back to her ass. "Come on, you know you love it."
>>
>>25720992
>"Beside the point, Vinyl love." Octavia squints for a second. "Are you still flicking your bean?"
>Vinyl shrugs. "That was fucking hot. What can I say?"
>Octavia is silent for a while, her eyes closed. Eventually, she speaks.
>"Vinyl, is Flash is still... If you still want to..."
>Vinyl moves her hand from Octavia's cheek to her lips. "Nope, shushy. If that happens, it's gonna be us, not me, and not right now. I just want us to think about it. If we can find a place in our thing for Flash, that's fine until he finds someone of his own."
>Vinyl looks down at Octavia, a gentle expression on her face.
>"You and me, Octy. We can help out a friend, but I'm not gonna do it on my own. I fucked up enough already."
>Octavia smiles just as gently up at Vinyl. "How can you be so stupid sometimes and so incredibly brilliant at others?"
>Vinyl grins. "Just the rockin' roller coaster that is your very own Vinyl Scratch. Gotta keep it interesting, right?"
>Octavia rolls her eyes at the braggadocio, reaching down and flicking aside Vinyl's hand.
>"Fine, but get that bumbling instrument out of there. You'll never get yourself off like that. Let me help..."

>Anon and Lemon walk into Flash's house, and immediately realize they should stay the hell downstairs for a bit.
>Anon merely rolls his eyes as the verbal diarrhea from Vinyl washes over them, mousy shrieks interspersed.
>Lemon, however, is fascinated. "She's got a fucking mouth on her, dude."
"Yup. I wonder where Flash is. He usually pops out of the house when they get that into it."
>A loud, distinctly male groan answers his question. "Oh. Huh. Sounds like he's done. wanna go fuck with him?"
>"That's mean, Noncakes. Remember what he's got on you." Anon shudders.
"Fine, let's at least raid his fridge. I'm fucking starving."
>Lemon watches as Anon open's Flash's fridge, rummaging around before he pulls out some sandwich fixings.
"Better than nothing." Anon mutters.
>>
File: VSO.png (588 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
VSO.png
588 KB, 1024x647
>>25721174
Okay, that's all for tonight. Hope yall like it.

Should be able to put out more after work tonight.

I also hope Vinyl's dialogue wasn't too much.
I realize it was a bit dirty, and that might turn some people off.
Can't please everyone, though, I suppose.

Yall be good.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25721206
Nah dude. That was pretty hot. Keep writing whatever you like.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25721206
mfw ive dated girls with a dirtier mouth. Anon you dont even know the meaning of dirty.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25724246
Bump
>>
this thread is on emergency bump support
>>
Yeah
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25722145
Roger dodger.

>>25723167
You never know. There could be some gentle souls reading this that are all like 'But, my beautiful waifu Vinyl would never use such hurtful words toward my other waifu Octavia... How dare author!?'

And then I'd be all like, pouty and shit. 'Cause Pheno cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQ6hrw-yLs

Anywho, off work, gonna de-stress for an hour or two then jump back on and write some shit.
>>
>>25727801
mfw muh waifu is vinyl and second would be octavia ....
>caring about other peoples feelings pheno are you new to the internet
anywhore best to ya im gonna make coffee then start work.... then read your story while working because im a horrible employee
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
I'm contributing a bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25719382
>>"Umm, the 'Anon purges his demons with a virgin sacrifice' party?"
oh f-fuck, my sides
>>25721206
I've been liking it a lot so far. Also wondering how this Flash stuff is going to go down. As planned? They decide against it? HE decides against it? Some other fucked up thing? Or a 5-way between all of them? 7-way if Rarity and Pinkie? OR FUCK IT, SCHOOLWIDE ORGY
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
File: OctyNoCiempre.jpg (155 KB, 1024x997) Image search: [Google]
OctyNoCiempre.jpg
155 KB, 1024x997
>>25727801
Shit, I can't write right now. My eyes are all blurry, I can barely read what I'm typing.

Sorry, I'm calling it a wash for now. I'll pick back up after work tonight. Got a long weekend, so hopefully I can finish this over it.
>>
>>25730483
See ya later
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Running through the 6 with my woes
>>
File: .123.png (68 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
.123.png
68 KB, 200x200
>>25702158
>tfw everyone ignored this
>>
File: Gamma2.jpg (21 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
Gamma2.jpg
21 KB, 270x350
>>25682270
Right now? The Megas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO8To_XZsFE
>>
File: ecb.gif (67 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ecb.gif
67 KB, 350x350
>>25720278
FLASH-BRO
GETTING LAID
YES
also current listenings,sleepy/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXj-eT3rF4
>>
>>25730483
Back from work. My plan is to start writing in a bit more than an hour.

There will be no whining about my poor eyes or sleep deprivation.

I am a lazy, though, so it may be more like two hours.

Tally ho or something!
>>
File: 1445545558950.jpg (141 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
1445545558950.jpg
141 KB, 671x960
>>
>>25737531
Rest assured buddy, we'll wait patiently for you. Take your time buddy.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25721174
>Anon holds up a piece of bread with an inquiring look, and Lemon nods.
>As Anon busies himself in the kitchen, Lemon wanders around the lower floor of Flash's house.
>Finding the living room, she flops down on the leather couch, stretching out luxuriantly.
"Room for one more?"
>Anon sets a plate of sandwiches down on the table in front of the couch, and lowers himself down.
"Oof, I'm really starting to feel it, now. My joints feel like I poured cement in them."
>"You really need to take it easy, Anon. Here, lie down." Lemon moves over, and Anon flops onto his back.
>Lemon catches his shoulders, lowering his head into her lap.
>"I'll give you a massage later, okay? Just relax. No more crazy today." Anon stiffens.
"Aww, hell, why'd you have to say that? Now crazy shit is guaranteed to happen."
>Lemon chuckles, rubbing Anon's shoulders easily.
>"Old Murphy, huh? Me and him have an arrangement. I get time-outs." Anon laughs, settling into Lemon's lap as her fingers relax him.
"Hope you called one, I wanna stay like this for at least a week."
>Lemon smiles down at Anon, lowering her head and kissing him on the nose.
>"Well, I can't buy us a week, but I'll see how generous he's feeling." Anon reaches back, patting Lemon's hand gently.
>Lemon pulls out her iPod, handing an earbud to Anon and placing one in her ear. She scrolls through her songs with one hand while Anon holds the other.
>"Huh, not much on here that really qualifies as 'relaxing'..." Lemon murmurs, slightly frustrated.
>Anon reaches out, grabbing a sandwich off the plate and taking a bite.
"Wurflerfle fuff, drrrr wrrurr burrdurr."
>Lemon looks down at him. "Dude, eat then talk. Duh." Anon finishes his bite, slightly flush.
"Uh, I said don't worry about it, whatever's fine."
>Lemon fiddles around a bit more. "Maybe this...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsLYNpqB0hY

"This is, weird, but okay? Is that a guy?"
>Anon listens on as Lemon nods. "I like epic things. This guy is epic."
>>
>>25739727
Is it going again?
>>
>>25739727
"Okay, then. Huh. I dunno."
>"Dude, he dresses up like a straight up legit medieval jongluer. Bells on his boots and all. Epic."
>Anon laughs as Lemon flaps her arms around, kicking a foot out for emphasis.
"French guys that can sing. Now I know my enemy, and shall prepare."
>Lemon smacks him on the top of the head lightly, chuckling.
>Anon settles back again, sighing in contentment. He kisses Lemons hand and closes his eyes.
>'I can't say the music is exactly sweeping me away, but meh.' Anon thinks as Lemon lightly rubs his scalp.
"So, this is usually the time when something comes crashing through the wall and kidnaps you or something."
>Lemon looks down at him in puzzlement. "What, dude?"
"Come on, something's supposed to abduct you while I'm weakened by my epic battle. It happens in all the games and comics."
>Lemon sighs. "You of all people should know life doesn't work like that. Nothing happens or something terrible does. Life is boring until it's shit."
"Lemon, I never would have taken you for a pessimist."
>Lemon humphs, pouting. "I can be plenty maudlin, I just have a lot of things to appreciate right now."
Anon laughs, rolling over and looking up at Lemon from her lap.
"Yeah, like a roving pack of jocks out for our skins, and a crazy girl at the helm of some kind of hate machine."
>"Hey, we're better off today than we were yesterday. At least Ponyville didn't attack me like a swarm of wasps."
>Anon climbs up Lemon, a grin on his lips. "There's my Lemon. Sweet Lemons, ha. That ruins so many lines."
>Lemon smiles wryly. "Come on, Anon. You can think of a few, right?"
>Anon moves up to her face, giving her a quick peck on the lips.
"When life gives you Lemons, you say 'Thanks, dude?'"
>Lemon chuckles. "Weak, dude."
"Umm, 'Life is like a box of Lemons. They don't really fit and no one wants to eat them?' No, that doesn't work, I already ate you."
>Lemon groans, hanging her head. "You're slipping, Anon."
>>
>>25740066
Moar?
>>
>>25740066
>Anon ponders for a moment, his arms on either side of Lemon as he props himself up over her.
>Lemon can't help but recall the last time she was seeing him like this.
"The only thing this Lemon makes explode is my pants?'"
>Lemon, caught daydreaming, screws her face up in confusion. "I don't get it. Is that a reference or something?"
>Anon gapes at her. "You don't know Cave Johnson? This must be rectified."
>A couple minutes later, Lemon finishes laughing. "Combustible Lemons. I like it. I will follow this Cave Johnson's vision. What can I burn down?"
>Anon laughs, putting his phone away. "We'll see if we can find something for you."
>He slides over, laying down next to Lemon and snuggling into her side.
>"Hey, come on. I was enjoying having you loom over me." Lemon mutters as she puts an arm around him.
"I'm supposed to be resting, right? My arms were getting tired."
>"Poor little baby, all tuckered out. I'll put you down for a nap." Lemon chuckles, but notices that Anon tenses for a moment before relaxing again.
>Anon sighs, closing his eyes and pushing other thoughts away as he enjoys the feeling of Lemon beside him.
>"What was that, Anon?" He grimaces, opening his eyes and looking into Lemon's concerned face.
"Just, the way you said that. Reminded me of something."
>Lemon looks down at him, and can't help but feel that he's the most vulnerable she's ever seen him.
>"Yeah, I can guess what, too. If I ever see that woman, I'm gonna cram my boot so far up her ass I'll write it off as a lost cause." Lemon grits her teeth.
"Hey, don't even bother. She's probably changed her name and moved to the other side of the country. I'm over it."
>Lemon shifts her glare to him now. "Obviously, you're not, or you wouldn't have had that little moment a minute ago."
>Anon sighs, glancing away before meeting Lemon's eyes again.
"Fine, so I still have a few issues with her, and I don't think I'll ever pick out 'Babysitters XVII' for entertainment. I'm working on it."
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25740476
>Lemon sighs. "You're not, though. You just tense up and probably run it all through your head whenever you get reminded of her."
>Anon looks away from Lemon and doesn't respond.
>"I told you. We all did. We're here for you. Don't bottle that shit up. I don't wanna make a joke or talk sexy to you and make you wallow in whatever you wallow in."
>Lemon reaches out a hand, turning Anon's face toward her, and seeing the frustrated look on his face.
"I get it, okay? It's not like I know where she buried the landmines in my brain, you know?"
>Anon sets his head down on Lemon's chest and lemon lays a hand on the side of it, running her fingers through his hair.
>"So tell me what you DO know. What's off limits? What's gonna tense you up or make you feel like shit?"
>Anon throws an arm over Lemon's stomach, fiddling with her tracksuit's zipper.
"You mean besides talking about it? Okay, okay."
>Anon throws a hand up as Lemon yanks on his ear lightly.
>"Talk, or the ear gets it." Anon chuckles at this, and Lemon smiles.
"Well, that baby talk stuff? No go. I didn't like it then, and I sure as fuck don't like it now."
>Lemon ponders this. "Not something I'm prone to, but I can't promise I won't do it by accident. Just make sure you call me on it if I do it."
>Anon fidgets. "I, I can do that, yeah. I don't need to keep quiet when, I mean, if you talk to me like that."
>Lemon doesn't like how Anon worded that. "Dude, did she like, condition you?"
>Anon grimaces. "I guess you could call it that. A couple things. She just, you know, drove them into my head and made 'em stick. That's why..."
>He trails off.
>"That's why what, Anon?" He sighs.
"That's the main reason I'm still seeing a shrink. Finding triggers and desensitizing me to them. I... I really hate it."
>Lemon pauses. "Dude, I'm... That's fucked up. I can't imagine how fucked up that must be."
>Anon pulls Lemon against him a little tighter. "It's helping. I'm a hundred times better than I was six months ago."
>>
>>25740597
>"I'm glad. So, what else?" Anon looks at her, unsure, but his expression eventually firms.
"Well, don't tell me it's time for Din-Dins. Like, ever. I'd rather eat you out because I WANT to."
>"No..." Lemon whispers, her eyes wide. Anon just rubs his forehead distractedly, wanting to move on.
"There's only really one other big one that I know of."
>He mumbles something unintelligible.
>"I didn't catch that, dude."
>Anon does a credible Fluttershy impression and mutters even more softly than before.
>"Umm, dude..."
"Fuck, I'm trying, okay? Don't fucking spank me, dammit!"
>Lemon watches Anon use his anger to force the words out. She can see beads of sweat on his forehead.
>She looks at him, disquieted by how much of a hold this other woman still has on him.
>"What happens if I do?" She asks quietly. Anon is slowly cooling back down, and he looks at her with a tired expression.
"It's a conditioned response. I, well, I get ready to go, you know?"
>Anon looks mortified, and Lemon can understand. She doesn't think she'd like it if someone else had control of her libido, either.
>"You're serious." Anon opens his mouth, shuts it, shrugs, and opens it again.
"Give it a whirl."
>Lemon is conflicted. "I don't know if I want to..."
"I trust you, Lemon. You're the only one that knows about it besides my shrink and the court psychiatrist back home."
>"I dunno, Anon. This is pretty heavy shit."
>Anon nods. "No kidding. If it makes you feel any better, it only seems to work with women, and I have to, I don't know, have feelings for them? It doesn't work for just anyone."
>Anon turns away from her for a second. "I, you know, if it's you, I guess I don't mind? It's weird, I know, but maybe I can turn it into a positive thing? Hell of a party trick, right?"
>Lemon thinks about this for a while, and Anon stays silent.
>>
>>25740710
>'Maybe, Anon wants to like, replace the negative associations with positive ones? I don't know if it's fucked up that I'd find this totally, epically hot under different circumstances.'
>Lemon is still unsure, but her curiosity wins out, and she raises her hand and slaps Anon's ass.
>Anon's expression changes, and within seconds Lemon can feel him digging into her thigh. He blinks at her slowly, smiling.
"What do you want to do?"
>Lemon gapes at him. "Dude, snap out of it!"
>Anon blinks at her again, and scowls. "fuck, I hate that."
>Lemon watches Anon's face as he seems to battle something behind his eyes, and eventually he shakes his head vigorously, turning a pained smile to her.
"Sorry, I didn't think that'd happen. Sometimes, when she did it to me, I'd go into a 'mildly suggestive state.' It hasn't happened in session for a couple months."
>Lemon looks at him, her expression unreadable. "Seriously, can we find this bitch and bury her?"
>Anon laughs, clutching his stomach as guffaws tumble out from his belly. Lemon is keenly aware of his erection jabbing her lightly in the side with each laugh.
"Thanks, but no thanks, Lem. If I never see her again it'll be too soon. Sorry I'm weird, I just figured I should lay all my cards on the table."
>Lemon thinks the term 'Damaged' might be more applicable, but doesn't say this.
>"It'd be weird if it was your fault in any way. It's not, though."
>Lemon runs her hand through his hair again, before stroking his cheek lightly.
"Yeah, I know. Everybody keeps saying that, and I even believe it most of the time."
>Lemon doesn't dignify that with a response, instead trying to wrap her head around the responsibility she's suddenly been given.
>'He really does trust me. Fuck, I thought I had it bad...'
>Lemon is suddenly confronted with the possibility that she might have bitten off more than she can chew, but almost instantly rejects the notion.
"I'd like to think that that's the bottom of the weird barrel from me."
>>
File: UWOTANON.gif (1 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
UWOTANON.gif
1 MB, 500x260
>>25740796
I wasn't sure if I was gonna put this aspect of the story in. Part of the reason I didn't get anything done last night.

Too late to take it back now, lol.

I'm off for a bit, gonna go buy breakfast somewhere and take a nap. I'll get more typed up in a few hours.

Yall be good!

Oh, and I randomly found Anime Lemon

Nuts, right?
>>
>>25740826
Holy shit I just finished that anime, also this is gonna be interesting, come back soon.
>>
>>25740826
For what it's worth, it worked out pretty well.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25738552
found the canadian
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa64gOwuIyE
>>
>>25740826
That was a long nap. Back to writing in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b0fdETmRng

This guy reminds me of Imogen Heap. Strange.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgSuZjswLI

this rocks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkh6g5ksvc
>>
>>25741545
Uhh, thanks? I'm from Texas
>>
>>25740796
>"Well, I'm not gonna lie, Anon. You're more fucked up in the head than I thought."
Anon stiffens slightly.
>"Settle down, dude. It'll take more than that to scare me off."
>Anon sighs, sliding his hand over her belly softly, Eliciting a giggle.
"Well, that's good. I figure most girls would be running for the hills by now."
>Lemon trails her fingers down his cheek, running then down his neck and sliding her hand into his track suit to rub his chest lightly.
>"Well, I'm a tough girl. And, it, umm, you know..." Lemon trails off, her cheeks red.
>Anon tilts his head up, looking at the blush growing on her cheeks. "Uh, 'sup Lemon?"
>She fidgets, her hand rubbing Anon's chest more insistently. "Okay, I know it's terrible, and I'm not trying to be like, insensitive to your situation, but that shit is hitting my G-spot with a jackhammer. You have a Fun-button, dude!"
>Anon stares at her incredulously as she bites her lip. "Umm, a what, Lemon?"
>"A Fun-button! 'Press this to start', you like, gave me control of your cock! N-not like I'd take advantage of it, don't worry!"
>Anon is slightly worried.
"You're worrying me. Maybe I..."
>Lemon cuts him off. "No, dude, don't regret this. I fucking promise, you can trust me. I swear, I won't take advantage of you. You've had enough of that shit."
>Anon closes his mouth slowly. Lemon can't read him, and wonders if she might have just made a big mistake. She's relieved when he responds hesitantly.
"I, you know, I do trust you. It's just, kind of scary? Giving up control and all, even if it's to someone I know won't hurt me."
>Lemon is silent for a while, and Anon simply waits, enjoying the feel of her hand on his chest and the slow rise and fall of her soft breast under his cheek.
>"Because you were wrong before?" Lemon eventually asks softly.
"Ah, yeah, I guess that's part of it. Maybe a big part."
>Lemon raises her free hand, making a fist and driving it into the couch in frustration.
>>
>>25747100
>"Shit, this is pissing me off. I don't know how to say this without sounding all melodramatic, but a lot of people like, betrayed you, Anon."
>Lemon grinds her fist into the couch, gritting her teeth.
"It's okay-"
Anon starts to say, but Lemon cut's him off again.
>"No it fucking isn't, dude. I don't get how you're not blowing up on people left and right. Aren't you pissed off about all this shit?"
>Lemon looks down at Anon to see a resigned expression on his face.
"I was, for a while. Yelling at my parents, my friends at school, my shrink. Eventually I just got tired of being mad all the time."
>Anon sighs, his hand stilling on Lemon's stomach.
"I guess I'd rather let it slide than get worked up over everything all the time, you know?"
>Lemon takes her fist out of the couch cushion and lays it in top of Anon's, squeezing hard.
>"I, yeah, I get that, but, you can't let everything slide, Anon. Sometimes you act like a fucking doormat. Like that shit with your coach."
>Anon shrugs. "That doesn't really bother me, Lemon. I do track because I like it. I don't really care if I get all kinds of recognition for it. Not that I mind when I do get it..."
>Anon chuckles lightly, and Lemon forces a laugh, still trying to work out her anger.
>"That's fine, I guess, but, dammit, I don't know. I don't like it. Seeing you just let people walk all over you and ignore you."
>Anon looks up at Lemon, and stretches up slowly, kissing her gently.
"I'm glad you didn't."
>Anon says this in a small voice, and Lemon feels like her heart is melting. Or exploding. Arrhythmia?
>"S-shut up, dude. You're giving me a heart defect." Anon laughs, before moving in and kissing her deeply.
>Lemon returns the favor, and they spend a few minutes playing the game.
>Eventually Lemon breaks off the kiss, noticing that Anon is rocking his hips unconsciously, and is still hard, digging into her stomach now that they changed position to get more comfortable.
>>
>>25747446
>"Umm, not that I'm complaining, but is that normal?" Lemon asks, jerking her chin in the direction of Anon's crotch.
>Anon notices what he's doing and stops, blushing intensely.
"Umm, not that we're doing anything to help it go away, but, it could last a while?"
>Lemon curses under her breath. "My epic plan to get you to see how good you are at running sucks giant donkey cock."
>Anon blushes. "Well, I can't exactly exert myself, but, I don't necessarily HAVE to..."
>Lemon stares blankly before a grin of dawning comprehension takes over her face.
>"Sure, fine, I can do all the work..." Lemon says coquettishly, making Anon laugh and blush at the same time.
>"Not on that couch, you can't. It's expensive." Flash says, walking around the back of the couch and snagging a sandwich from the plate on the table and sitting down at the end of the couch.
>"Come on, Flash! It was just getting good!" Pinkie yells as she plops down on the opposite end of the couch, a half eaten bowl of popcorn in her lap.
>"Ah, what the hell are you doing here Pinkie!" Flash yells, spitting bits of sandwich on Anon and Lemon.
>Pinkie waves a hand absently, picking up a remote and turning on the TV and Blu-ray player.
>"I've been here for like an hour, silly. Good form, by the way."
>Flash stares at her, color draining out of his face. "You, You promised..."
>"Come on, Flashy washy, I told you I'd stay away until you felt better. Anon and Lemon told me you were feeling better. Ergo, here's Pinkie Pie!"
>She waves her hands in the air in a mockery of excitement, flipping absently through the catalog of digital rentals on Flash's entertainment service.
>Anon and Lemon simply lay between them, facing each other, their foreheads pressed together.
>"If we ignore them, you think they'll go away?" Lemon asks.
"Probably not."
>"Thought not..." Lemon opens her eyes, seeing Anon give her a wry smile. She returns it before moving her head forward and pressing her lips to his.
>>
>>25740826
Jitsu wa watashi wa.
Good anime.
Great manga. One of my favorites of the year.
>>
>>25747966
>Anon pulls lemon closer to him, trying to ignore the interlopers at his head and feet, but he can feel the moment slipping away with his erection.
>They go back to making out as Flash gives Pinkie a glare.
>"Whatever, fine. I guess I'm feeling up to your stunts. What are you up to?"
>Pinkie waves the hand holding the remote. "Trying to find a good movie. All you guys are overstimulating me with your hijinks. I need something to take my mind off all the sexy junk."
>"Kung Fury?" Flash suggests, but Pinkie waves it off absently.
>"Seen it. It was funny in a ridiculous way, but not what I'm looking for. Too bad Krampus isn't for rent yet, that looks great."
>"Isn't that a horror movie?" Flash asks, confused.
>"Yeah, evil Santa eating kids and shitting them out as minions to steal more kids for him to eat. or something. Hilarious." Pinkie mutters this as she continues to scroll through the lists.
>"Ooh, maybe this... Chikun, goood!" Pinkie exclaims as she ques up The Fifth Element, turning to Flash for approval.
>"Don't get me wrong, It's an awesome movie, but I've seen it like two-hundred times." Pinkie nods, backing up to the lists again and searching.
>"Maybe an anime?" Flash offers, and Pinkie perks up.
>"Ooh, yeah, there's this one I've been meaning to check out. Summer Wars, you seen it?"
>Flash shakes his head. "Heard it was good, though. Do it up."
>Lemon breaks off the kiss with Anon, looking to the side in embarrassment. "Umm, I actually heard this was really good. Can we..?"
>Anon laughs, pecking her on the lips before he slides to a sitting position, helping her do the same.
"Yeah, It sounds interesting."
>Anon puts an arm around Lemon as she snuggles into his side.
>He puts his other hand out to intercept Pinkie as she tries to dive into his other side.
>She waves her arms, clutching, as Anon holds her back with a hand on her face.
"Bad Pinkie. Go snuggle with Flash."
>>
We're far from good not good from far
>>
File: Lemon_tut.png (554 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lemon_tut.png
554 KB, 1024x1024
>>25748277
Yeah, just found it last night, gonna finish watching it soon. It's pretty decent. As you can probably tell from this, I like the Dense as a Black Hole theme.

>>25748490
Gonna pop off and watch some shizz, I'll be back to write some more in a bit.
>>
>>25747446
Got 4 hours of sleep, come back to this. Your wonderful.
>>
>>25748490
Food wars is great, don't stop
>>
>>25748490
>Pinkie backs up and nods, getting off the couch and letting them slide down before she sits next to Flash.
>"Hey, what?" Flash gets out before Pinkie flops over onto him.
>"Shush, warm pillows don't talk." Pinkie says as she makes herself comfortable, her back against Flash's chest and her head resting against his shoulder.
>"You guys look comfy." Vinyl notes as she walks into the living room, Octavia a step behind her.
>"Yup!" Pinkie nods happily, reaching back and pulling Flash's arms around from behind her and wrapping them around her stomach below her breasts.
>Flash colors slightly, but decides to just go with it, his hand grabbing his opposite wrist as his other settles on Pinkie's thigh.
>"Whatcha watchin'?" Vinyl asks as she leads Octavia over to a love seat facing the TV at an angle and pulls her down into it.
"Summer Wars. It's an Anime, something about the internet I think?"
>Octavia makes a face. "Oh, that Anime stuff? Isn't it all ultra violence and tentacle rapes?"
>Vinyl laughs, patting her head fondly. "Oh, my sweet, uncultured Octy. We're gonna marathon 'Your Lie in April' some time soon. You'll like this one, it's rich in Japanese culture."
>Lemon looks over at Vinyl. "You've seen it already? Is it good?"
>Vinyl nods. "It's great. America's the bad guy and the internet explodes."
"Hey, no spoilers dammit. Although I guess America kinda always is the bad guy, and something does tend to explode most times."
>Anon ponders this trend in Anime as the movie starts, but he's quickly engrossed in it, the story interesting enough to hold his attention.

>"So, the JDSF, that's like the marines?"
>"Not exactly, Octy."

As the movie wraps up, Anon stretches, Lemon protesting slightly as he jostles her.
"Pretty good. I did NOT expect that one scene to get to me."
>"I know, right? Koi-Koi! Why was that so, like, emotional?" Vinyl asks, rubbing her eyes.
>>
>>25750004
Misread food wars for summer wars, still keep going you glorious writefag.
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25750004
>Octavia smiles indulgently at Vinyl before turning to the couch.
>"It was nice, but, did anyone else get that 'Battle: LA' vibe? Like it was a recruitment video for the marines in disguise? Well, this 'JSDF' in this case."
>"Kind of. I liked it a lot, though. King Kazuma was sick." Flash notes, his posture having relaxed about half way through the movie, and not overreacting to Pinkie's presence anymore.
>"Mmm, rabbit's are cool..." Pinkie mutters, half asleep in Flash's arms.
>She shifts, reminding Flash that she's slumped down as the movie went on, her breasts now laying over his arms.
>Anon looks at Flash, grinning. "Yeah, cool rabbits. That's what you're thinking about right now."
>Lemon chuckles as Flash blushes slightly. "Your arms getting tired from holding up all that weight?"
>Vinyl grins. "Flash prefers a B-cup or so. Or, a particular B-cup, anyway."
>"S-shut up, Vinyl. I don't have a preference, really. I'm interested in the whole package." Flash responds.
>His eyes widen as Pinkie shifts, turning to flop onto him more fully, chest to chest.
>"It's okay, Flash. I miss Twilight, too." Pinkie mutters, throwing her arms around him and squeezing. "Hugs."
>"Ah, Pinkie, settle down." Flash pleads as she throws a leg over his thighs, straddling him and shifting up, her arms tightening around him.
>"Hugs." Flash looks slightly panicked, but eventually wraps his arms that had been lying at his sides around her, squeezing tentatively.
>"There, okay? Hugs." Pinkie nods, laying her chin on his shoulder.
>"Hugs are best. Cheer up, Flashy." She murmurs into his neck. "Need to rest up for the party."
>"Um, sure, yeah, rest up for... The party?" Anon snaps his fingers, reaching into his jacket for the party invitations Pinkie gave them.
"Huh, 'Come to Flash's house tonight at 10pm sharp for a Pinkie production party in honor of Anon and Lemon's budding relationship. BYOB, snacks provided.' What time is it?"
>Octavia glances at her watch. "Oh, my, it's Nine."
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25750438
>Flash is utterly still.
>Anon watches as Flash turns to him slowly.
>"Normally I would freak out about his, but I have a more important question to ask."
"Um, what? What's more important than a party incoming that you had no idea was happening?"
>Flash looks at Anon seriously. "Is it possible that Pinkie Pie is, well, not wearing underwear?"
>Anon thinks back to earlier today. "Now that you mention it, she wasn't the last time I saw her."
>Lemon reaches over and flips Pinkie's skirt. "Um, nope, she's goin' commando. Awkward."
>Flash shudders slightly. "Pinkie, get off my dick."
>Pinkie responds by rocking her hips lightly and tightening her grip on Flash.
>"Don' wanna. Everybody's doin' fun stuff, I'm horny." Pinkie says muzzily. "Even Anon gets to have fun..."
>Anon bristles slightly at that. "Pinkie, wake up. You're treading on thin ice. Stop mounting Flash without permission."
>Vinyl, unable to keep silent anymore, bursts out laughing.
>"Fine, fine, I'm up Anon, what?" Pinkie unlatches her arm from around Flash to wave at Anon, and Flash takes this opportunity to dump her sideways into Lemon.
>"Whoa Nelly!" Pinkie blurts out as she sprawls over Lemon and Anon's laps.
>She catches herself with her nose about an inch from Anon's crotch, and pushes herself sideways with wide eyes, rolling off their laps and onto to floor with an 'oof!'"
>Vinyl only has eyes for Flash's crotch, however. More to the point, the wet stain on it and the bulge that twitches again as he's afforded a nice view by Pinkie's acrobatics.
>"Jesus, dude. Were you literally inside her?" She falls back onto Octavia, who is sporting a furious blush, and clutches her belly as laughter forces itself out.
>Flash looks poleaxed, slowly pushing himself up off the couch. "A little, maybe? I, I need to go change..."
>With that, he hurries out of the room. Pinkie merely lies on the floor, rubbing her head.
>"This isn't a dream, is it?" Pinkie asks, looking to Octavia for confirmation.
>>
>>25750910
Lurking for the green
>>
>>25750910
>"No, dear, it isn't." Pinkie nods, her face falling. Strangely, her hair follows suit.
>"Oh. Shoot." Pinkie folds her knees under her, clutching a lock of her now long straight hair.
>"Oh, he's gonna be so mad at me... Stupid Pinkie, Stupid!" Pinkie murmurs as she strokes her hair. She suddenly stands, looking around.
>"I'm gonna, I need to get the food for the party okay see you guys later bye!" In a blink she's gone, and they all hear the front door slam.
"Well, that happened. Stop laughing, Vinyl, it isn't funny."
>"Come on, it's kinda funny. Well, until you think about the aftermath. Dammit, now I feel shitty, Anon. You suck."
>Vinyl crosses her arms and proceeds to pout. It doesn't work for her.
>Anon sighs and gets up, dropping a kiss on the top of Lemon's head.
"I'm gonna go check on Flash. Vinyl, try to get a hold of Pinkie, you know her best. Ixnay on the itshay, she seemed really upset."
>Vinyl grumbles as she pulls out her phone, and Anon walks up the stairs, stopping in front of Flash's closed door.
"Flash, I'm coming in. You decent?"
>Anon turns the handle on the door, finding it unlocked, and opens it, stepping inside.
>Flash is on his bed, a new pair of pants on already.
>He looks up at Anon before looking back down at something in his hand, then tucks it into his wallet and pockets it.
>"I'm fine, Anon. Just, wasn't expecting that." Anon nods.
"I don't think any of us were. She ever pull that kind of stunt before?"
>Flash shrugs. "Not that I know of. I don't think it was a stunt, though, man. I think she was actually half asleep and horny."
>Anon sits next to him on the bed, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Scale from one to ten, how much is this fucking with you?"
>Flash sighs, thinking about it. "I don't know, a seven? That was Pinkie Pie. I've never even thought of her that way before. We've been friends forever."
>Flash puts both hands on his head, his fingers digging into his scalp.
>>
>>25751641
Moar?
>>
>>25751641
>Anon nods, understanding how weird this has to be. "Well, are you thinking about it now?"
>"Yeah, man. And all I can really think is, I'm not really interested in her that way. Is that wrong?"
>Anon shakes his head. "It's not wrong, Flash. If you aren't, you aren't. We don't even know if SHE is though, really."
>"Argh, yeah, but, what if she is? Is this gonna fuck up our friendship? Is she gonna hate me for turning her down? That's the thing that's really getting to me, man."
>Flash hangs his head, his hands fallen to his sides, and Anon pats his shoulder.
"Well, you can avoid the issue, but this is Pinkie. She'll find you if she wants to."
>Flash nods. "Yeah, that would be pointless. I need to just bite the bullet next time I see her."
"Well, that should be in less than fifty minutes, since she said she's coming back with food for the party."
>Flash groans. "Ugh, right, the party. I've got that to deal with, too. Promise you'll help me keep it from turning into a rager, yeah?"
>Anon nods, cracking his knuckles. "Your intimidating but useless when push comes to shove friend is on the case, Flash."
>"Good. I still have to live here, after all. Don't wanna be living in a trashed house until my parent's get back."
"Well, you could, you know, clean?"
>Flash looks around at his messy room. "Um, pass." Anon laughs.
"Well, that was easier than I thought. I was half afraid I was gonna have to talk you down from a ledge."
>Flash punches Anon in the shoulder lightly, smirking. "Hah, no way, man. I'm made of tougher stuff than that. You said Pinkie left, though? I thought I heard the door slam."
"Yeah, she sat on the floor for a second, asked Octy if she was dreaming. Then her hair like, deflated? And then she ran out to get snacks."
>Flash stiffens. "Her hair deflated?"
"Yeah. It was pretty weird."
>Flash grimaces. "That's not good. Shit. If she isn't back by ten, I'm gonna have to go look for her."
>>
>>25751752
Bleh, I'm not getting as much done today as I hoped I would. Oh, well. I'm gonna take a break, get some food and see if I can't refocus.

Hope yall are liking it. I'll update the pastebin as well when I get a chance. I still have plenty more time till Monday afternoon to work on this, but my ambitions to finish this by then may have been far-fetched.

Yall be good!
>>
>>25751786
It is great, rest and feed writefriend.
>>
Buuumps
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ghHofXqBw
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
File: .png (936 KB, 1100x1257) Image search: [Google]
.png
936 KB, 1100x1257
>>25682270
https://sleepytimejesse.bandcamp.com/track/new-scaraba-bazaar
>>
Lol!
Hi
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Things go bump in the night
>>
>>25682270
Bump
>>
>>25754540
>>
>>25755475
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
File: Patrick-+I+love+you[1].jpg (72 KB, 360x333) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-+I+love+you[1].jpg
72 KB, 360x333
>>25751786
Pic is me
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
Page 10 save
>>
>>25759760
Page 9 save
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
File: music is good.jpg (164 KB, 1074x830) Image search: [Google]
music is good.jpg
164 KB, 1074x830
>>25756893
>>25751786

his pic is also me, but here is my favorite vinyl, just for you
>>
>>25751752
"What's the big deal?"
>Flash looks at Anon, thinking something over.
>"I guess you haven't seen it before. Pinkie's been in pretty good shape since you came to the school."
>Anon quirks an eyebrow at Flash. "Okay. So what?"
"Pinkie can get, well, real depressed or upset sometimes. When she does, her hair loses its poof. It's not like it's the weirdest thing about her, don't give me that look."
>Anon is staring at Flash incredulously. "Her mood controls her hair? Come on, Flash, stop pulling my leg."
>Flash gives Anon a look. "I'm serious. If her hair deflated, she's freaking out big time."
>Anon holds his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay, I believe you. What are we supposed to do about it?"
>Flash shrugs. "Figure out what's wrong and fix it, before she really goes off the deep end. Which probably means I'm in for some pain."
"Right. So, steer her towards you and take cover? Got it."
>Anon gives Flash a thumbs up as Flash facepalms.
>"Bus bumper, we meet again, old friend..."
>Anon stands up, pulling Flash along with him. "Come on, I know this isn't your fault, but since you have the best chance of fixing it, man up."
>"Bah, can't I just join the sissy girly man's club? You'll sponsor me, right?"
>Anon laughs, patting Flash on the head. "Gallows humor, I like it. Stiff upper lip and all that, wot wot?"
>Flash knocks Anon's hand off, grinning at him. "You sound like a member of the long patrol from those old Redwall books."
>Anon thinks for a second, before comprehension dawns on him.
"What is it with you and rabbits today? Come on, let's go. The guillotine waits for no man."

>Anon and Flash walk down the stairs, turning toward the living room.
>They stop when a loud knock is heard on the front door.
>Flash turns toward it, reaching for the handle. "Guess someone's extra eager for the party..."
>Flash opens the door to see an Irate looking Rainbow Dash, Applejack glowering over her shoulder at him.
>>
>>25763317
Hes back!
>>
>>25763317
"Hey, girls-" Anon starts to say.
>Rainbow stomps forward, twisting a fist in Flash's collar and lifting him up on his toes.
>"What the hell did you do to Pinkie, Flash." Rainbow growls, pushing her face into Flash's, less than an inch separating them.
>"I didn't do anything, I swear!" Flash yelps, raising his hands in surrender.
>"Then whah is Pinkie Runnin' around mah kitchen lahk a maniac, mutterin' about 'makin' it up to Flash' an 'cain't believe that happened'."
"Because she tried to ride Flash like a cowgirl in her sleep? Why is it automatically Flash's fault?"
>Anon steps around Flash, knocking Rainbow's hand away from him.
"Way to go running off half-cocked as usual, Dash."
>Applejack merely tilts her hat over her eyes. "Jeez Pinkie, What's got into you..."
>Anon tries, but the urge is too strong. "Flash. Well, a little, maybe."
>Flash turns beet red, and Anon has to hold Rainbow back from strangling him.
"Jesus, it's a joke. Settle down."
>Applejack flicks her hat back up, her cheeks slightly red but her eyes hard. "Not a very good one, Anon."
"Ah, no, you're right, it wasn't. Sorry. Can we all just calm down and get this straightened out?"
>Anon carefully lets go of Rainbow as he says this, and she backs off.
>"Fine, we'll hear you out, but I'm not taking off my shit kickers." Anon looks at Rainbow, and realizes that she's wearing steel-toed boots.
"Wow, you actually came over here ready to take the boots to Flash. I don't even know what to say."
>Anon turns around and walks back into the house, pushing Flash along in front of him.
>"Ah told you that was takin' it too far, Rainbow." Applejack mutters as she follows them inside.
>Rainbow looks down at her boots, then back up at Applejack's receding back.
>"What? Hey, wait up!" She follows everyone inside, closing the door behind her.
>Turning into the living room as she follows the sounds of people talking, she comes upon everyone settling down into various pieces of furniture.
>>
>>25763530
>Vinyl and Octavia are still occupying the love seat, and Flash is on one side of the couch, Anon sitting next to him and Lemon on Anon's other side.
>Seeing that Applejack's taken a recliner, Rainbow shrugs and takes the open spot on the couch next to Lemon.
>She smiles at Rainbow, holding out a hand. Rainbow takes it, shaking briskly.
>"Hi, you must be Rainbow Dash! I'm Lemon Zest, Anon's girlfriend. Oh, and if you lay a finger on Flash I'm gonna fuck you up!"
>Rainbow almost misses the gist of what Lemon is saying, as she keeps the pleasant tone and expression, but she get's the message when Lemon's grip on her hand turns into a vice.
>She yanks her hand back, shaking it. "What are you talking about?"
>Lemon gives Rainbow a flat look before glancing down at her boots and back up.
>"I have really good hearing." Lemon turns to Anon. "Isn't she supposed to be Flash's friend?"
>Anon looks over at Rainbow. It's obvious from his expression that he's less than impressed with her right now.
"Yeah, she is."
>"Hey! Pinks was freaking out, I had to do something!" Rainbow says defensively.
>"Did you even ask her what was wrong, or did you just hear Flash's name and assume the worst?" Octavia asks.
>"Seriously, that's pretty weak, Dash." Vinyl chimes in.
>Rainbow is seriously considering the possibility she's made a mistake.
>"You know how Pinks is when she gets like that..." She says weakly.
>"Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, anyway." Flash mutters. Anon rolls his eyes.
>"Ah think we might owe yall an apology, Flash. Ah figured there might be more to this here story, but ah let mahself get pulled along for the ride."
>Applejack takes her hat off and grips it in her hands, a resigned expression on her face.
>"Uh, no harm no foul, AJ. Just, give me a little credit next time, yeah?" Flash gives her a weak grin.
>Applejack nods, smiling again, and turns to Rainbow, who's scrutinizing Lemon.
>"Ahem."
>>
>>25763719
>Rainbow continues looking at Lemon intently. Applejack grumbles angrily and gets to her feet, hat in hand.
>She walks over to Rainbow and clears her throat again.
>"There's something about you... Don't I know you from somewhere?" Rainbow mutters, waving a hand in Applejack's direction.
>Applejack isn't having any. "Rainbow, you better apologize to Flash this minute, or you're gonna get it."
>"Yeah, yeah, seriously AJ, doesn't she look fa- Augh!" Applejack takes her hat and whaps Rainbow on the head with it.
>"What's the big- Owch!" Applejack continues to belabor Rainbow about the head with her Stetson as she squawks in protest.
>"You better pull that multi-colored head oughta yer ass and apologize right now, Rainbow!"
>Rainbow covers her head with her arms, shielding herself from the assault.
>"Okay, shit, quit it! I'll Apologize!" Applejack stops, her arm still cocked to lay another blow on Rainbow.
>"Ah ain't hearin' it, Rainbow."
>Rainbow glares at Applejack before turning to Flash.
>"Okay, so I jumped the gun. I'm just really protective of Pinks. If I thought about it for more than a second I woulda realized you'd never hurt Pinkie on purpose."
>Rainbow turns back to Applejack. "Happy?"
>Applejack narrows her eyes at Rainbow, then knocks her Stetson back into shape against her hand, setting it back on her head.
>"Ah guess that's the best we're gonna get." Applejack turns around and plops back down in the recliner, her gaze settling on Anon and Lemon.
>"So what's this Ah hear about you two gettin' together? Mighty fast on yer feet, aintcha, missy?"
>"Ah! I knew I recognized you! You're on the Crystal Prep track team!" Applejack's comment finally jogs Rainbow's memory.
>"Yup."
>Rainbow looks at Lemon askance. "That's it? Just, 'yup'? No trying to hide the fact that you're a SPY!"
>"Um, I go to Crystal Prep, but that doesn't mean I'm a spy, dude."
"Don't start in on this again, Rainbow. She's not a spy."
>Anon wraps an arm around Lemon protectively.
>>
>>25764007
>"So, there's some other reason you've been sneaking into our school and watching every practice we have?" Rainbow smirks in victory.
>Lemon glances at Anon and blushes.
"Um, yeah, there actually is."
>Rainbow glances at Anon. "Oh, really? Well, spill it."
>Anon looks at Lemon, and she sighs, nodding. She turns back to Rainbow with a weak grin.
>"I MAY have been, just a little, kinda maybe stalking Anon for a bit. Just, like, A couple months?" She chuckles nervously.
>Rainbow stares at her. "Uh, what? Why?"
>Vinyl decides to put in her two cents. "She wanted the D! And boy did she get it."
>'The D?' Rainbow ponders this for a few seconds. "I don't get it."
>"Seriously? Okay, what starts with D that isn't your last name and only boys have?" Flash deadpans.
>Rainbow just looks at him, completely lost. Anon is starting to wonder if she's kidding around.
>"Um, how about this. She won the bet? Concerning Anon?" Octavia puts in gently.
>Rainbow looks at Octavia in puzzlement, and Vinyl decides to go with the old standby, making a hole with the fingers of one hand and poking her other pointer finger through it repeatedly.
>"Oh, this is a sex thing." Rainbow says, looking at Anon and Lemon.
>She slowly scoots away from Lemon down the couch.
>"So, you wanted to bang Anon. Well, get in the pool."
>"I just said she won the bet, Rainbow, there is no pool. They were intimate. She handed him her V card. Are you seriously this much of a neanderthal?"
>Octavia throws her hands up in the air. Applejack, meanwhile, is giving Lemon a thumbs up and a wink.
>"Whatever. I don't get into that stuff. Can't keep your focus if you're thinking about a guy all the time."
>Anon isn't sure, but he thinks Rainbow might have cast a furtive glance Applejack's way while saying this.
>'Huh. Does Dash play for the other team? Guess it wouldn't surprise me.' Anon thinks.
>"Well, whatever, Lemon is Anon's personal spy, none of my business. Can you all stop ganging up on me now?"
>>
File: 1445280168400.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1445280168400.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>25764007
>jogs her memory
Nice one
>>
File: 1446825314533.jpg (14 KB, 235x223) Image search: [Google]
1446825314533.jpg
14 KB, 235x223
>>25763317
Fuckin Long Patrol
>>
>>25764221
"Well, if you stop chomping at the bit, we won't have to haul on the reins."
>For some reason, whenever Applejack's around, Anon finds himself spouting out these weird sayings.
>"We still need to figure out what to do about Pinks, dammit!" Rainbow crosses her arms and glares around the room.
>"Yeah, I'm gonna bite the bullet on that one." Flash says, holding up a hand. "I'll figure out what's getting to her when she comes back here with the food."
>Anon thinks to himself for a moment. "I guess it's partially my fault. She was saying we were overstimulating her."
>"How's that?" Applejack asks. Anon fidgets, glancing at Lemon, who blushes.
"Well, me and Lemon, she's been waiting for me, and I haven't exactly been in the game for a while..."
>Vinyl grins, turning to Applejack. "They've been fucking like rabbits. They got Rares so hot to trot she drove home to flick it."
"What is it today with the rabbits..."
>"Well, you and Octy didn't help, you made enough noise to start the zombie apocalypse in my room, earlier." Flash notes.
>Octavia blushes, while Vinyl sticks her tongue out at him.
>"I'm surprised you could hear them over the sound of you fapping." Lemon notes, slapping a curled hand into her thigh repeatedly.
>Applejack looks over at Rainbow. "Did everyone git put under some kinda fuck spell? Ah don't r'member all yall bein' so horn doggy."
"I've honestly wondered if Lemon is some kind of sex demon in disguise at times. Not that I'm complaining."
>Lemon glares at Anon. "Me? Who's the one that had to carry me to the shower afterward?"
>Rainbow leans over to Applejack, whispering. "Is the male one the succubus or the incubus?"
>"How do you even know those words, sug'?" Applejack shakes her head, standing up.
>"Okay, settle down there! What's this got to do with Pinkie Pie!?"
>Anon tilts his head quizzically. "Well, she watches."
>Vinyl nods. "All the time, dude."
>"I believe it's the only thing she enjoys as much as making new friends." Octavia notes.
>>
>>25764878
>"Pinkie Pie, she watches over you while you sleep. With other people." Flash declaims melodramatically.
>Vinyl picks it up. "Pinkie Pie, a silent guardian. because if she said anything you'd stop."
>Lemon grins. "She's the friend we deserve, but not the one we need right now. because we're busy doing it."
"Where are the jugs! Where'd he poke her!?"
>Octavia clears her throat. "Ahem, would you like to see a magic trick? I'm going to make this penis, disappear! No, that doesn't work, that was the Joker. Fudge."
>Applejack sits down heavily, her face in her hands. "Everyone Ah know is a pervert." She mutters dejectedly.
>"Hey, not me!" Rainbow protests loudly, looking a little nervous. "And, uh, what about Fluttershy!"
>"Yeah, what about Fluttershy? I'm supposed to leave Anon for her at some point, here." Lemon says, grinning at Anon, who groans.
>"No, just no. Paws off Flutters. She is an angel." Rainbow says intensely, staring at Lemon.
>"I thought Angel was her pet rabbit?" Flash remarks.
"Again with the rabbits!"
>"Easy, Rainbow, it was a joke. I'm sticking to Anon like glue." Rainbow nods firmly, backing out of Lemon's face.
>"Damn right."
"Damn right."
>"Ha, jinx. You owe me a coke." Rainbow snorts in laughter, her earlier seriousness gone.
>Suddenly, everyone jerks at the sound of the front door slamming open.
>From the hall they can hear a strained voice yelling.
>"Is everybody ready? Cause it's almost time to PARTY!" Loud thuds are heard going off in the direction of the kitchen.
>"I wonder who that could be." Flash mutters, getting up and heading toward the kitchen.
>He waves everyone off as they start to get up as well. "Gimme a couple minutes to talk to her, I'll see what I can do."
>Rainbow seems conflicted, but a look from Applejack gets her to sit back down.
>"Hey, Flutters." They hear from the hallway as a tall girl walks into the living room.
>Lemon stares. She looks back and forth between the girl and Anon, whining like a confused puppy.
>>
>>25765101
Yay
>>
>>25765101
>Flash passes Fluttershy in the hallway, greeting her and receiving her quiet greeting in return.
>"Are the others in the living room?" Flash nods. "I'll just be in there, then. Please talk to her, Flash. She's not doing well."
>"You got it Flutters." Flash makes his way past her and into the kitchen.
>As he suspected, it's something of a disaster.
>Platters and boxes are taking up every inch of counter space, and Pinkie is running back and forth between the oven and microwave.
>"Oh, why didn't I preheat the oven before I left?! Stupid Pinkie! Now everything's going to be cold. We can't make a perfect party with cold hors d'oeuvres!"
>"Pinkie..." Flash starts, and Pinkie freezes. She slowly turns around to face him, a smile plastered onto her flour and batter covered face.
>"Oh! Flash! Hi! I, I can't find the pilot on your oven. Can you turn it on for me?" She grins widely, but Flash notes the telltale twitch in her eye.
>Flash walks past her, turning the dial. "It's electric, Pinkie."
>"Oh! Ha! Stupid me, it's electric, of course! No pilots on an electric oven!"
>Flash watches as Pinkie's smile falters slightly, staring at the oven as the coils brighten.
>"Pinkie, can you take a break? We need to talk." Pinkie twitches, and turns to face him.
>"We're talking right now, silly! No breaks on this train, though! The party's about to start! We can't have the perfect party if the food isn't ready!"
>"Pinkie, I don't care about the party. You're upset. Let's talk." Pinkie gets a frantic look on her face, glancing back and forth between the food on the counters and Flash.
>"But, the party has to be perfect. How are you going to forgive me if the party isn't perfect?" Pinkie grabs an oven mitt off the counter and starts wringing it.
>"Pinkie, this party isn't even for me. I don't care about the party, I want to make sure you're okay." Flash walks closer to her.
>>
>>25765319
>"I'm, I'm fine, Flash! Normal old Pinkie here! Not bad Pinkie that makes her friends do stuff they don't want to!"
>She continues wringing the oven mitt, backing up slightly as Flash approaches her.
>"You're not fine, Pinkie. You're freaking out. Look, you think I'm mad at you about what happened earlier..."
>Pinkie cringes, hugging the oven mitt to her chest.
>"Of course you're mad at me! I practically held you down and raped you! How could you not be mad?!"
>Flash takes a final step up to Pinkie and enfolds her in a hug. She freezes in his arms, before weakly trying to break out of them.
>"Pinkie, shush. You thought it was a dream. It's not your fault. It's no ones fault and I'm not mad. Just, calm down."
>Pinkie struggles for a few more seconds, but eventually she stops, her head leaning against Flashes chest. Hesitantly, her arms lift up and hug Flash back.
>"That's better. Just let it out." Flash mutters as he feels Pinkie start sobbing into his chest. He pats her on the back, rocking her slightly as she grips him tightly.
>After a minute or two, she stops, taking a deep breath and leaning her head back to look Flash in the eyes.
>"You're really n-not mad?" Pinkie whispers, and Flash smiles down at her teary face.
>"No, Pinkie, I'm not mad. I was a little surprised, that's for sure." He chuckles, and Pinkie weakly joins in.
>"So, you're not mad I have d-dreams, you know, like that? About you?" Flash thinks about this for a second.
"Well, I'm actually kind of flattered. I didn't think you thought about me like that." Pinkie smiles up at him.
>"Well, of course I do. I have dreams like that about most of my friends."
>'Oh, huh, figures.' Flash thinks. "Really?" Pinkie nods.
>"Yup. You, and Anon, and Rarity. Octy and Vinyl, of course. And you better believe I'm gonna be having some about Lemon. Woof."
>Flash sighs internally. "Well, that's good in a way. I thought you might be, you know, dreaming about me like that, err, exclusively?"
>>
>>25765551
>Pinkie frowns. "But, I'm not your type at all. We totally wouldn't work together."
>Flash nods, but internally he's cringing at Pinkie's surgical removal of the small spot he kept his hope gland in.
>"Yeah, I know that. I'm glad you know that, too. We work out plenty fine as friends."
>Pinkie nods happily, smiling, and Flash can start to see some life coming back into her hair, the long pink locks starting to curl.
>"Yup! Look, Flash, I know it seems like life is giving you Lemons lately. Heh, see what I did there? Anyway, I just want to tell you, there are good things coming your way, okay?"
>Flash looks at her, puzzled. "What do you mean, Pinkie?"
>She smiles at him, popping up and planting a kiss on his cheek.
>"That's a secret. Come on, help me get all this food ready. We can still have a great party tonight!

>Fluttershy walks into the living room, looking around. She see's Applejack on a recliner, head in her hands.
>Rainbow is on the couch with Anon and a girl she doesn't know, and she can see the backs of who can only be Vinyl with that hair, and she assumes Octavia's heads over the back of the love seat.
>She sees Rainbow and the unknown girl turn to look at her, Rainbow with a smile, and the girl with almost a pained look on her face.
>The girl looks back and forth between her and Anon, and Fluttershy swears she can hear her whining.
>"Um, Hello everyone. Are you all, erm, looking forward to the party?"
>An awkward silence descends. Anon gets up, pulling Lemon with him.
"Well, it's, you know, a little bit stressed in here while we wait to see how Flash does with Pinkie."
>Anon walks over, pulling a hesitant Lemon along. "This is Lemon Zest, Fluttershy. We just started going out. She's usually a bit more outgoing."
>Lemon looks Fluttershy up and down, taking her in. "You're fucking gorgeous." She blurts out, then claps a hand over her mouth, hers and Fluttershy's eyes widening at the same time.
>Anon rubs his forehead. "That's more like it."
>>
File: lemon_zest_vinyl_scratch.jpg (220 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
lemon_zest_vinyl_scratch.jpg
220 KB, 1023x682
>>25766806
Okay, that's all I have time for right now. Gotta run off to playland.

I might have time to work on this a bit more later tonight, but I'm not sure.

Anywho, hope yall are still enjoying it. Have a good one!

Vinyl is just NOT having it in that pic.
>>
bump for #1 waifu
>>
bampu
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
>>25766879
>Anywho, hope yall are still enjoying it. Have a good one!

Hmmm..let me just check the awesometer...
Whew boy, we got a scorcher today!
This means it's still awesome as fuck, I love you
>>
>>25766879
I'm loving this, especially since flash isn't being shit on
>>
>>25682270
bump
>>
I just read all the pastebin. How updated is it? How much is it missing? Sorry for being a faggot ahead of time if this was already answered in the thread but i don't want to spoil shit for myself.
>>
>>25769316
If it´s this pastebin http://pastebin.com/z4G0UWpA
continue from here>>25694624
>>
>>25769772
Thanks man
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.