[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Come aboard my spaceship, anon!" >"We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>"Come aboard my spaceship, anon!"
>"We're gonna ride the sandworms!"
>>
File: 027.jpg (154 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
154 KB, 800x585
>>25678581
>>
>>25678600
fat stagnant faggot. going nowhere. useless. useless dementoid posting penn juliette like a fucking failure lol
>>
File: 512x.jpg (41 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
41 KB, 512x379
>>25678862
There he is, right on time with his /b/abby talk
>>
>>25678930
Brah. Your judgment is skewed. You don't know shit. I operate on a higher plane than you and everyone you know. None of this means crap to me. But you're upset because this is all you have and I'm a more potent influence than you could ever hope to be. Learn2cope homie. You poopie in your pants compared to me, simple as that. Think about that when you post the SAME FUCKING images over and over AGAIN and acting like you're better. shitgenes.
>>
>>25678581
But...I don't want to ride sandworms...I wanna ride your Rocket 69.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8rsBX19Qk
>>
>>25678862
>>25679407
Anon drinks a full bottle of Robitussin for the first time
>>
File: 1435427640085.jpg (84 KB, 640x803) Image search: [Google]
1435427640085.jpg
84 KB, 640x803
>>25679407
More, I'm going to save these and amass the most autistic copypasta ever.
>>
>>25679848
who let Anon into the medicine cabinet again?

they had a lock on it.
>>
>>25678581
These aren't sandworms!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE1EP3FWa-s
>>
>>25679862
yawnfactor seventeen. classic tactic, just copy-and-paste the shit as a reply to the same comment. because you aren't capable of responding using your own mind. you read something beyond your abilities and so you just want to paste it again. because you can't do it yourself. went to a crappy inner-city school or something. had ugly, retarded parents that didn't know how to raise your smelly ass. shitgenes. you were always destined for loserdom. degenerate shitbrain. hivemind bitchbaby. you will never make a difference. sry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.