[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird side of Deviantart thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12
Weird side of Deviantart thread?
>>
http://bigkneelover.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
File: dafuq.png (111 KB, 620x995) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
111 KB, 620x995
>>25678152
>>
>>25678152
If you want a look at that, you could always stop by one of the fetish generals or even /d/.
>>
File: asian scared face.jpg (7 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
asian scared face.jpg
7 KB, 211x290
>>25678160
What if...what if...this was done ironically?
maybe its just a big joke!

>>25678589
C'mon grandpa get with the times.
Everyone knows that nigga
>>
>>25678152
>WOW you're right Pinkie Pie!
>My strength has increased with my new princesshood!
>>
>>25678160
What the fuck.
>>
>>25678160
I don't know wether to be scared or amused
>>
>>25678160
This has to be satire in a attempt to get commission done by retards who want to find a new cringe artist like crystals1986 or Chris Chan.
It's been done before and in truth it's very weird but a poor attempt in cringe maybe baby's first day on the internet cringe at the least.
>>
>>25678152
This is almost like something you'd see in MAD magazine.
>>
>>25679780
kek
>>
>>25678152
This guy is pretty dang good at drawing, yet he wastes all this talent on his boxing fetish.
>>
>Twilight going full on popeye the sailor man
HAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK MY SIDES
>>
>>25678152
luminaura
jonfwkes
>>
>>
>>
http://chatsium.deviantart.com/art/Time-and-Fate-417862781

>Years passed and though the world had recovered from the damage Dimness Void had inflicted, the ponies had forgotten all about that horrific event, and under the guidance of Princess Luna, harmony and love had returned to the hearts of all beings
The heroes who saved the world from the threat of The Great Traitor, and the Mane 5 continued to live, and slowly all found that special someone
Pokey Pierce and Pinkie Pie
Rarity and Thunderlane
Rainbow Dash and Soarin'
Caramel and Applejack
So each of the couples were married and started families in time with the arrival of their foals

>Yet concern ravaging Comet's mind, knowing that when they banished her to the Starry Sky, that prevented her continue to hurting beings, but remembering the exile of Princess Luna, he knew that this would not last forever since come the day when she would be released from her imprisonment
His husband, Flash, tried to calm him and make him understand that their duty had been fulfilled, they had saved the kingdom and now had a whole life ahead
Flash said that despite not being able to start a family, he would always be by Comet's side to support him and love him all his life
Comet moved by such sweet words, embraced him and kissed him
Despite the love they have and the fact that contracted marriage, they knew they would never be like the other couples, they knew that a foal was impossible for them
And secretly that impossible dream became their most desperate want, only giving them a secret pain and sadness
One night while both were studying the Red Star, a huge blaze burst through windows and both get blinded
When they regained vision, saw that both were in a ethereal ambience, the place seemed to have no limits, was the very definition of infinity
Both overwhelmed by the feeling of being lost , embraced
Then a being whose warm aura , was expanding through the whole place , conveying a sense of peace and happiness.

why.jpg
>>
>>25678152
you mean the homepage?
>>
>>25678152
Good god is that bocing guy still going?
>>
>>25679988
>>25679998
I think this is made by <10yo girl
It must be, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 90x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 90x125
>>25679988
>>
>>25678152
>>
File: why.jpg (85 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
85 KB, 800x498
>>
File: what29.jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
what29.jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>25684870
>>
File: 1428891946140.gif (612 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1428891946140.gif
612 KB, 576x324
>>25678152
>That big happy smile without even the slightest hint of maliciousness or aggression
>>
>>25684870
Art is awesome. Everything else is cringe-worthy
>>
>>25685056
Uh huh. Wasted talent is a really sad thing.

There are lots of batshit crazy people in the art program at my school. They can draw amazingly, but only things like bleeding vaginas or other crazy shit like that that's 'conceptual', and if you don't 'get it', you're 'just not smart enough.' They're amazing vaginas, don't get me wrong, but you lose your impact on the statement around the 4th or 5th vagina, when you could make more money illustrating or drawing kittens or some shit.
>>
File: modern art.png (343 KB, 1190x877) Image search: [Google]
modern art.png
343 KB, 1190x877
>>25685457
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>25686008
The guy with the dick sucking statue at least got his project done.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.