[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you ponyfags interested in an mlp rpg maker game pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: deus.png (1 MB, 832x663) Image search: [Google]
deus.png
1 MB, 832x663
any of you ponyfags interested in an mlp rpg maker game

pic related
>>
>>25677046
sure
>>
>>25677046
>interested in an mlp game
what do you think?
>>
File: gPj3bms.png (659 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
gPj3bms.png
659 KB, 600x806
Here's some promotional material to get your hype trains stoked
>>
>>25677046
Please don't be turn based combat again.
>>
>>25677070

Unfortunately RPG maker doesn't have any other options
>>
File: wat.png (708 KB, 832x663) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
708 KB, 832x663
Some more of the good shit
>>
I got a bunch of rare sprite sheets like diamond dogs, griffons, iron bull and such if you need them.

Still haven't found any tilesets worth a damn though and I can't draw to save my life.
>>
>>25677108

I'll take the griffons and dogs, pass on the others

This is for MV so hopefully they're at that res
>>
>>25677109

Shit, nope. Why move to MV anyways? Only like 5% of what VX has is moved over and you lose like ALL of your resources and scripts. And you get what? A better gui and character editor?
>>
oh look, another game that will be abandonned after the beta of the first demo
>>
>>25677119

idfk, will probably move back the songs take a shit long time to load
>>
>>25677108
Not OP, but I might have a use for RPGmaker sprite sheets. Post what you've got
>>
>>25677076
Not him, but at least can you make it somewhat original?
>>
File: 1443307136130.jpg (10 KB, 204x250) Image search: [Google]
1443307136130.jpg
10 KB, 204x250
>>25677046
>Anon arrives to equestria
>He has the choice to either spare or kill the monster of everfree
>Later on he is found by mom-zecora

>Zecora is scared to let you go because you're different and says the world is dangerous
>You either have to kill or spare her

>Discord appears and laughs at you with either choice

>When you arrive to the found pinkie pie gives you salutations and a pun
>Twilight comes all stressed finding you and tries to make you do stupid puzzles as you go on in the town

>In the town you meet several ponies, having the possibility to kill a couple of guard lovers
>Twilight tells rainbow dash about your presence

>She thinks you're dangerous and confronts you
>You can run from her to dragon hotlands but she will become tired
>You can just put her back so he backs up but you're away

>etc etc etc

>You can commit genocide in equestria
>>
>>25677046
It would be nice to play something mlp related and i can dig old school turn based rpg.

But if it's not abandoned it gets C&D'd
>>
>>25677046

Bump

Very much so anon

TELL US MORE
>>
>nukes
>hoofguns
>edgy demon horse
Not sure if want
>>
>>25677070
I've been asking for a non turn-based rpg for a long time. If I knew a lick of coding, I'd give it a shot
>>
Can we get a little information as to what it's about? Or something that makes this game different?
>>
>>25677046
If it's something inspired(like OFF), but with ponies, sure. But another clone? Eh. Combat is pretyy bad as it is.
>>
>>25677046

if it has a somewhat interesting story and hidden/optional stuff it should be pretty good even if you're heavily inspired on another RPG gameplay wise.

Just remember to do your best to stick with it until the end if possible. We already have lots of proyects ending beforehand.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.