[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Come on, making friends is easy!" >"Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>"Come on, making friends is easy!"
>"Just be yourself and talk to them."
>>
Everytime I look at you my penis spontaneously combusts
>>
>Be myself
>Talk to them

Come the fuck on, Purplesmart!

You're the goddamned princess of friendship and this is the best advice you can give me?
>>
>>25673665
you should get that checked.
>>
>>25673648
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in S6.
>>
>>25673648
Yeah, easy if you're a chick.
If I'm being myself then people find me creepy. That's why I'm always acting like a stick in the mud purple horse.
>>
>>25673669
You want REAL advice, asshole?
Kill yourself. You will NEVER get friends with that attitude, so why even try.
>>
>>25673648
Princess Luna forbade me from doing that. Something something traumatizing foals.
>>
>>25673706

Finally, something reasonable.

Why can't you be helpful like this cunt, Sperglite?
>>
File: the dark bateman checks em.gif (496 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
the dark bateman checks em.gif
496 KB, 500x250
>have one friend
>whenever we meet new people they always later ask him 'whys your friend so weird?'
>mfw they stare at me the whole time expecting me to say something
>>
File: 1448240932623.png (104 KB, 515x345) Image search: [Google]
1448240932623.png
104 KB, 515x345
>>25673751
You won't get dubs or any repeating digits with that edge, Anon!
>>
>>25673788
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1442660296760.png (281 KB, 544x732) Image search: [Google]
1442660296760.png
281 KB, 544x732
>>25673804
Like that?
Well how about THESE DUBS!
>>
>>25673857
kek
you mean THESE dubs, right?
>>
"That really works? Just walk up to any pony and be myself?"
>"Of course Anon! Friendship is very important in our world of Equestria!" Twilight looks up from her book in the Royal Library.
>"Anon?"
>Anon was nowhere to be seen.
>Thinking nothing of it Twilight returned to her book and continued consuming its knowledge.
>A thunderous explosion exploded from further in the castle.
>Not wasting a second, the Princess of Friendship took off as fast as her wings could carry her.
>Arriving at the throne room, she was an unconscious Anon and a fuming Princess Celestia.
>Luna held her red faced elder sister back from Anon's unconscious body.
>"Princess Luna? What in Equestria happened here?" Twilight asked as she levitated Anon in her magic.
>"We are unsure ourselves Twilight. Anon walked in and suddenly smacked Celestia's flank as hard as possible and said hello."
>Celestia's wings spread open as she shouted.
>"NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CALLS ME SUNBUTT!"
>"Calm down sister!" Luna shouted. "What could have brought about this change of attitude in Anon Twilight?"
>Twilight chuckled nervously and shrugged as she dragged Anonymous from the throne room.
>>
File: 450632.gif (397 KB, 562x540) Image search: [Google]
450632.gif
397 KB, 562x540
>>25673870
You call those dubs?
Now THESE are dubs
>>
>>25673889

>>25673899
get rekt
>>
>>25673648
You think that never crossed my mind Twiggles? I can't just talk to people, I'm a social and emotional cripple. I will, and in fact have, sat there for hours agonizing over how they'll respond to me, and gotten absolutely nothing done. And be myself? Are you fucking barmy? You know the phrase tall dark and handsome? Well I'm tall dark and morose. And with a face like a month old pizza. And proportioned like a chimpanzee on a step-stool. Nobody with any sense of self worth wants to talk to that. I appreciate that you want to help, but I couldn't be a more lost cause if I was in the fucking Bermuda triangle.
>>
>>25673907
if you are in equestria no one will know your ugly!
>>
>>25673931
Bull. They know a scabby-faced skeleton of a man when they see one, even when he's of a different species altogether.
>>
>>25673680
you again?
shame
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.