[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are These Equal Signs Still Here? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
Have some sub par season finale pasta
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
>>
>>25673621

Welcome back faithful readers. From out last tale of horror we take you to lighter fare. With the destruction of Manehattens restaurant, the villains have chosen to capitalize on their evil. To build their own restaurant, and rake in the bits, but they have a sinister motivation. For they know that even the heroes of the city need to eat, and are certain to appear, so they plan to take note of those odd customers, and keep track of them, to discover their secret identity.

With the Day of Thankfullness, a holiday equestrian celebrate by stuffing themselves almost upon them, the D.C.S. plan to rack in the bits and the heroes.

But before they can do that, some things still need to be decided.

Due to a lack of other minions Dr Darkmane has had to use his shadows to furfill the role of lesser waiters and service providers. How is he justifying these beings of pure blackness to customers so it isn’t suspicious?

TADS and the head waiter, Sir Loin, must decide on a theme. And as his teleporting powers made the other decided he was the one who had to put up their advertising, must decided on the type of posters

Captain Dreadjaw, whose boat is being used to deliver the raw food, must decide how she is hiding the giant pirate boat deliveries from the authorities.

(Sheets)
>>
File: Sky Byte.jpg (164 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Sky Byte.jpg
164 KB, 1280x960
>>25673649
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt

Dreadjaw, taking several hours of thinking, decides to forget about it and go to the park to just sit and think while looking like a normal sharkpony. While at the park he/she gets an idea from watching the young foals play.

With some money spent, Dreadjaw converts the deck of the ship into a massive plastic playground like http://www.cpsc.gov/PageFiles/18741/01169a.jpg

Below deck remains the same, but the goods are hidden by the disguise of the giant, mobile, playground.
>>
>>25673649

http://pastebin.com/uiux1xAV

Darkmane's servers wear all white suits. As any southern pony will tell you, black ponies look better in white suits than white ponies do. And, if you have a problem with Darkmane's hiring practices favoring ponies of certain colors because it makes them look better, then you're just a colorist.

These hiring practices are not colorist. It's a good thing.
>>
>>25673649
One quick other thing.

Also for everyone what it the name on your nametag? And position)
(if I remember TADS is waiter with Sir Loin, Darkmane is “owner”, and Dreadjaw is either the waitress with a coffee pot and important life advice or the mascot)
>>
>>25673959

Darkmane's tag says Doctor Owner. But, don't let the name fool you.

He's not a real owner.
>>
File: CE4r5vR.jpg (47 KB, 654x654) Image search: [Google]
CE4r5vR.jpg
47 KB, 654x654
>>25673649
http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9

As part of a mysterious, viral marketing campaign, TADS and his cronies initially began with large, foreboding posters that only consisted of a strange drawing of an upright bipedal mascot (see image). As time progress and confusion about the posters began, TADS went out and put a date on the posters next to the image, along with a large "SOON" in bolded font. This date was infact actually the opening date of 'Dickbutt's', and about a week before that date, a street address was also provided on those large posters.

Online forums were flooded with conspiracy theories such as bombs being planted or a new colt-band, and only was the location provided were ponies beginning to clue in. Within those final few days before the opening, media began to cover the new building that had cropped up in the rubble of a local Salad Works that was destroyed recently. Much of the building was covered in a large white cloth to hide it's intent, but it was speculated it was going to open the same date posted on the posters, which coincided with the Equestrian (formally Griffon before the fall of Griffonstone) Holiday of the Day of Thankfullness. Ponies waited outside eagerly to see what was hidden under this giant white veil.

> TADS has a name tag that says 'Dickbutt' on it, along with a mask that depicts the mascot's face.
> Sir Loin, dressed in a black tuxedo to contrast the white ones, has a name tag entitled 'Angus'.
>>
>>25673959
Dreadjaw is dressed as a waiter (white shirt, black pants and vest, red tie). The contacts are removed, showing 'his' blue eyes instead of the usual 'black eyes filled with the black emptiness of hunger'. The long, blue mane is done in a well-maintain ponytail, held in place with a black ribbon. The name tag reads Cerulean Splash.

Cerulean, though looking nice, can't help but give a toothy frown.
"I look as I feel: stupid."
>>
Stress / Sanity/ VP
Captain Dreadjaw: 8/6/5
Dr. Darkmane 5/5/4
TADS 5/5/6
>>25673761

The Playground is a great success, and keeps the kids happy. Parents groups are protesting it's safety, but when are they ever happy?

>>25673846
Good thing you don't have any colorists coming to the restaurant.

>>25674036

Somehow, despite the name "dickbutt" Sir loin managed to make this place classy. In spite of everyone else here.

----
>>
>>25674116
SCENRIO RULES(1/2):

Welcome to restaurant madness.

The good news is that Dr Darkmane’s minions will handle most orders on their own. However there are two special types.

1. Mass groups. Mass groups are groups whose orders are simply too much for the minions to handle on their own. In order to be satisfied, at least on villain must spend one turn helping prepare the meal, and another turn serving it. (both are rolled for)
2. Problem customers. Everyone has them, these customers are never satisfied. At least one villain will need to help deal with them. Lest they drive away others.

In addition the following rules are in effect.
>>
>>25674131
The good news is, outside the occasional thrown plate it is unlikely that you will take in damage. Unfortunately this job is stressful. Hits are replaced by Stress, take too much stress, and you will be unable to perform, and will have customers eat away at your Sanity lose all that, you are out for the mission.

You staff of pure darkness and shadows can handle most problems themselves, but some are too big, and you need to handle them yourselves. These come in the form of massive overflow from so many customers during the festival of thankfulness holiday and in the form of exceptional problem customers. In order to reduce the number of groups they must (1) have their order taken. 2 Have it delivered after one round for cooking. Luckily for you, you with Kero incapacitated, you bit the bullet and hired some real chefs, so cooking is automatic. Roll d10 for all actions. Problem customers are more specific, and it depends on the one.

Since combat powers can’t be used effectively, you may instead use them to help you with serving rolls if you wring in your post how you are doing so. (ie: Using charge to run to the table faster and serving quick), doing so rewards +1 to your roll, or modifies it as it would the ability (ie if your ability cuases crits on +9 it now crits on +9), Also, give me a menu item at the end of you post for +1 to your roll automatically, but make it quick. The item shouldn’t be taking up 3 posts.

Finally your ultimate goal is to gather Intel. Any round you may attempt to gather intel as an action, describe how you are doing so and roll [1d10].
>>
>>25674135

Some may say it is crazy to hold a grand opening on thankfulness day. Well, those people also say it’s crazy to dress in costumes and and causer random destruction so what do they know? Business is booming already, and the lunch rush is beginning.

You’ve received your first major family group. In addition there are two ponies of note. The first, a extremely rich looking earth pony in a dark suit, as just arrived. The second an elderly pony, has been seated, and had their order taken, but is now looking distressed.
>>
>>25674116

Sire Loin 5/3
>>
>>25674148
>>25674135
>rich pony
>target acquired

Even if he's not a super, he's still a rich pony. With any luck, Darkmane can use his classic charm to cheat something out of him.

Darkmane puts on a smile, tips his hat back and marches over to the pony. "Well, hello, sir," he says in his charming tone and smile. "How are you enjoying our fine new establishment? Best restaurant in town," he says with a laugh.

He lets out a satisfied sigh at his own joke. "Anyway, I am the owner of this fine establishment," he adds, pointing to his name tag. "Is there anything I can help you with?"
>>
>>25674135
>>25674148
Cerulean Splash adjusts his tie, giving a gruff sigh.
"I neverrrr did like wearrrring fancy, fr-r-roufr-r-rou junk."

Seeing the family overload the shadow minion with their orders, Cerulean takes a deep breath and goes out to the family's table.
"Take five," the large specimin of a sharkpony says to the shadow, in as much of a non-gruff masculine voice 'he' could, "I've got them."

"I'm so sorr-r-ry for him, everyone," Dreadjaw says, finding the task of feigning refinement more taxing than it seemed, "welcome to Dickbutt's, and Happy Thankfulness. My name is Cer-r-rulean Splash. How may I serve you?"
Supressing the 'arrr' r's is also tough as well.
>>
>>25674148
TADS, while acting as a mascot to foals and colts (which might I add is a task unto itself! It's hard enough not to punt these annoying runts), uses his teleportation magic to teleport food to their respective tables.\
>action automatic due to teleport

Meanwhile, 'Angus' goes to elderly pony, bowing slightly and avoiding scraping the roof before talking,

"Excuse me sir, can I assist you in anyway?"
>>
>>25674260
[1d10]
>>
>>25674210

“Fine, Fine? Nothing is fine in world, this world of darkness, and disaster. It all”

You try to keep a straight face as he continues his rant, but his whining giving how rich he is frays at your nerves. [1d10-2]

Eventually he gets to the point. Which is that his butler is currently indisposed, so he is here, and wants to be seated immediately. He doesn’t have time for you.

>>25674263
“It’s ma'am. But I forgive you, I’m so glad to see a hard working girl like yourself. Some of the waiters around here seem rather shifty.

>>25674283

There were a lot of different ponies, but you think you got the order right, or at least rightish.

Patron noise [1d10]
>>
>>25674304

The patrons are actually being well behaved, and the children are distracted with the boat funhouse. Meanwhile, Dr. Darkmane manages to tune out the more annoying parts of the client and focus on the money, this guy clearly has no concept of value.

--

Two more patrons of interest have entered. One looks to be minor celebrity Iron will. The other looks to be a nieghpony pony, with a ridiculously long hair length.

(Note ponies of interest will be served by staff in your absence, you need them to help investigate, but it is not critical to meet each one immediately)
>>
>>25674304

"I understand," Darkmane says with a dramatic bow. He then puts his arm around the rich pony courteously to lead him to his seat. "Please, come this way. I'll show you to our finest seat. I confess, it may not be up to your... high standards. But, please bear with us on this holiday for being thankful."

"Here, let me get that for you," he says as he pulls out a chair for him to sit in. Little does the rich pony know that as that hoof over his shoulder was patting him down to find his valuables. Once he knows where they are, his horn under his hat secretly glows to use telekinesis to relieve the pony of his valuables. The process of sitting down is a known time in which a pony is unable to feel items being lifted from their pockets. Especially when those items are being lifted via telekinesis.

[1d10] to telekinetically steal the most valuable things he can. It may give the restaurant a bad name, but my name is Mr. Krabs. I like money.
>>
>>25674382

Buns with the other Seeds. It's an option for the buns on the Dickburger. It puts poppyseeds on your buns instead of the typical sesame seeds.
>>
>>25674304
Remembering he had to stay 'classy' Dreadjaw internally shrugs and brings the order he has back to the cooks, figuring asking them again would be rude or something, or so he's heard. Land ponies have such strange customs sometimes.
"Alr-r-right, I'll get them going for ye-you. You."
Before being called out on the near slip, Cerulean quickly heads into the kitchen to get the family's orders cooking.

>Automatic since we have actual cooks
>>
>>25674505
>>25674382

So give me a +1!
>>
>>25674304
Angus nods and smiles politely, bowing slightly again,

"Sorry Ma'am, I may not have the best of eyesight. I'm fortunate Dickbutt's is an equal opertunity employer, so that a gal like me can get a job helping others get nutritious food at a great point."

Angus gives a thumbs up to a nearby anti-security camera (which is like a security camera except evil), making a mental note to save that section for a later advertisement, before turning back to the guest.

"But besides all that.anything I can help you with ma'am? Sorry we're so packed, opening day and all."

Getting to the point of the problem with a roll
>[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, TADS entertains kids with free pencils that says "Dickbutt's" on the side. Everyone loves free merch. He's also gathering intel from said kids, and more importantly their parents.
[1d10+1]

-Double the Items!
>Pride with Pred Juices Iced Tea: Using Pride-leaf tea leaves and a blend of fruit coming from the Predoran Forests, this delicious beverage is affordable and nutritious!
>Leddem Heat Cake: A staple from Prance, this pie is heated with a magic pie tin to always feel like it's fresh out of the oven. Served with ice cream.
>>
>>25674516
With the family being taken care of, Cerulean looks over and sees the large minotaur who she has no idea who he is due to (technically) being somewhat of a foreigner. But the appearance of the large, alpha looking male stirs an instinctual attraction to want to...wait, she has to serve him, not him serve her. again, land creatures are weird sometimes.

"Hello sir, and welcome to Dickbutt's," Cerulean greets, bringing the minor celeb to a table, "my name is Cer-r-rulean Splash, and how may I serve you today?"

[1d10]
>>
>>25674524

You managed to life some diamond cufflinks, and a snazzy gold watch, finally you snatch his wallet, while you return it before he notices (after removing some cash) you notice it odd, with a far tougher outside that makes any sense for a pony like this. Unfortunately staying that long meant hearing more about how we are all alone, and in darkness. So alone. [1d10]

>>25674610
“Oh equal opportunity, in my day we didn’t need that. Everyone got the square deal. It’s not that I’m colorist, it’s just, you can’t be sure these days”.

She is totally colorist. You feel your mind trying to escape as she continues on [1d10-2]. Mercifully, you managed to get her order, and nothing else.

While the kids are entertained, they are not really that great sources of information. Other than one who pulled whose mane and who is a butt.

>>25674661
“Iron will needs a table for two, for he has a bullfriend and wants to have a romantic holiday lunch. A few moment later, you see another minotaur come into the restaurant. Take two stress points from this crushing disappointment.”

Crowd roll [1d10]
Another large group has come in.
>>
>>25674748

You all managed to keep your sanity intact. The food is ready for the first group.
>>
File: Internally Screaming.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Internally Screaming.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>25674748
"Oh, my apologies for being so quick," Cerulean says, grinning a bit as she goes back and seats the other minotaur.
"Now, how may I ser-r-rve you?"

[1d10]
>>
>>25674748

Dr. Darkmane squints suspiciously as he stares at the peculiar wallet before putting it back.

"Yes," he says distractedly. "Today is a bad day to be alone. Thank you for spending it with us. May I take your order?"

As he takes the man's order, he secretly raises his shadow so that he can question it in the back room. [1d10] for raise shadow. +1 if you want for describing how I'm using it to gather intel. +1 for menu item.

>Voodoo Platter: A plate full of samples of each appetizer available at the restaurant.
>>
>>25674748

Angus helps serve the large group of customers, remembering to come back to the senile old lady later.
[1d10+1]
TADS tries to blow balloon animals. He doesn't know that much about them, but he does know how to stand with his back to talkative customers, searching for more information.

[1d10+1]

Let's expand on the alcoholic beverages!
>non-aged vinegar: For some reason, this grape juice makes you feel warm inside. Good stuff!
> New-Fashioned: A bit of whiskey, sugar, bitters, and finally a twist of citrus rind, served in a cup that's lit up with a blue light. How cyberpunk!
>>
>>25674829
Iron Will laughs “it is nothing. I appreciate a go getter. This is Purr Loin, he was the one who suggested this place!”

The other minotaur, who is smaller, looks around shyly “My cousin works here.”

As you take their order you can see they make a really cute couple. Given that there are no major minotaur heroes of either of their exact builds (and you know all the buff minotaur heroes around, gotta know who you want to dominate), you can conclusively rule out then as possible heroes. In addition, should Iron Will ever get in the heroing business, you know his bullfriend. Though familial obligations may make that awkward. The two of them are engrossed enough in each other to not be paying to much attention, so you feel certain the shadows can handle the rest.

Also , remove a stress for recovering so nicely.

>>25674906

Before you even finish raising his shadow, you know. You can see the wings from around it’s edges, and batlike leathery things. This pony is, without a doubt, Batcolt, the male sidekick of Batmare, the fearsome defender of the night in Geldham. You are certain that with more investigation at a later time you may be able to uncover Batmare’s identity. Or you could use this information to capture Batcolt at a later date and lure Batmare into a trap.

>>25674929
The customers are so impressed with your serving, that don’t notice that you got one of the sauces wrong on the order, and cheerfully continue eating. You won’t need to worry about them anymore.

Meanwhile, Sir Loin finds out something interesting. One of the kids mentions that the old lady is cool, she has all these awesome war stories. Though the focus on this causes some of the other kids to get rambunctious, stressing Sir Loin out. [1d10]

--

One group of customers [1d10] is unserved.
>>
>>25675050
Forgot Batcolt's annoyance roll. [1d10]
>>
>>25675050

And you still all remaind unstress. In addition to the old lady and the neighpony girl, two more customers of interest have come it. One looks to be a rich mare, with a stallion on each hoof helping her balance (she looks half drunk). The other... is a griffon, you think they are on drugs from their unfocused expression.
>>
>>25675050

"Right, well you will be taken care of by our expert servers," Darkmane says with a massive grin. He allows the pony's shadow to shrink back down into the ground.

He gives one last courteous bow, tips his hat with telekinesis, and walks away.

He then takes notice of the drunk rich mare. His smile remains as he approaches this new pony.

"Greetings, friends!" he says with another dramatic bow. "Welcome. You look tired," he says to the ponies helping her. "Here, let me show her to her seat."

>here's a roll to convince them to let me help her to a seat if you feel that's really necessary: [1d10]
>>
File: Ball Spin.gif (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Ball Spin.gif
3 MB, 512x288
>>25675050
"Oh, it be gr-r-reat to meet you," Cerulean says to Purr while taking the orders down, "I'll be sur-r-re to tell the chefs to make it extr-r-ra delicious for you."
With a smile and nod, Cerulean goes to the kitchen to submit their order.
"Also, this is for one of our wor-r-rker's relatives, so don't go spitting in it," Cerulean says, grinning to the chefs as he was half joking.

While there, he remembers about the family she was meant to serve. Their food ready, she tries to make up for making them wait by showing off a bit.

With all their food on a large serving try, Cerulean throws it like a discus out of the kitchen and at the table with the family. Using his great speed from a life time of swimming, he rushes out to the table and catches the tray on his tail, proceeding to serve each plate while the tray is still spinning on her tail.

>Arabian Agility and using her tail. DC -1 and +1
>Menu Item: +1
[1d10+2]

Scurvy Dog - A deep fried fishstick that is served in a sausage that was deep fried long enough for the casing to split open. A smaller version is available on the Guppy (Kid's) Menu.
>>
TADS, with this information, goes to scope out this old lady, comparing her visage to that of the tabloids of Superhero Weekly, under the guise of giving her a senior citizen discount coupon for her next meal here which expires tomorrow! MWhahaha!
[1d10+1]

Sir Loin also visits her, but with her order instead of a coupon. He mostly stays quiet this time, thanking her for coming. [1d10]

time for our Just Desserts
>Citizen Candy Cane: for only one bit, your kids can have this delicious black and white striped candy. Perfect for stocking stuffers!
>Banana Man Split- Do you want a banana? This banana split is for you! Two bananas, three scoops of ice cream, and a drizzling of caramel and chocolate sauce to top it off!
>>
>>25675129

They are more than happy to get help. As you help her to her seat, she grops you. [1d10] "hey cutie, let me show you my mark some time."

>>25675167
You take their orders with speed and pecision.

>>25675235
TADS doesn't have much luck, as it doesn't look like she's likely to come back with all these shifty ponies. Sir loin manages to keep it from being a complete disaster, and as he serves he observes that, when you actually look under the shawl she is wearing, her muscles are as toned as his.

This comes at a cost, as both you have to listen to her [1d10-2]

---

Their are currently two large groups, one had it's order taken, and the other has not. [1d10]
>>
>>25675286

Dr Darkmane feels vaguely violated, and takes 2 stress. On the up side, she left some sort of business card, hard to make out as it's alcohol soaked, but if she proves interesting you thing you could do something with it.

Unfortunately the crowds and the stress is beginning to fray on everyone's nerves. Everyone takes one Stress.
>>
>>25675286

"Oh, ma'am," Dr. Darkmane says with a fiendishly playful smile on his face. "I would love to see your cutiemark."

He looks at the alcohol soaked card. "But," he says with a flick of his wrist and a tiny burst of energy, and the card is suddenly (hopefully) dry and still in tact. "It is quite busy right here now. Ah, an owner's job is never done. But, we can speak more later, miss..." he looks to the card to find her name.

>Corpse Explosion on the shadow of the card. The goal is to burn away the alcohol with a small controlled explosion but since the shadow will reanimate itself after the explosion is done, the object should remain in tact as well. At the very least, he'll just end up with a blank piece of paper...
[1d10] +1 because posh item, +1 for description, +1 for menu item

Shrunken Breads: Little honey buns with edible sugar googly eyes on them.

This is what happens when you let 4 ponies with completely different, specific, and extreme tastes and themes open a single restaurant with all of their input. You get multiple themes in the menu that don't entirely fit together.
>>
>>25675286

As it seems she won't come back anyways, TADS lets super granny get served without question, as you can't set a trap when old lady lighting never hits the same place twice (that sentence has never been uttered before until today). He goes back to collecting intel and entertaining kids.
[1d10+1]

Sir Loin works with the larger groups, doing something useful that the captain isn't doing.
[1d10]

foodstuffs:
>Salad: It's hilarious.
>Duke's Slate: Black Tea and creamer mixed together to make a greyish slog. Tastes much better than it looks.
>>
>>25675286
After getting the large groups order, Dreadjaw looks over at the griffon. The odd stare was off putting, but something had to be done.
"Good day, sir. How are you today?" Cerulean says, feigning concern as she guides the griffon to a table.
"Is there anything I can help you with today? I r-r-recommend the Scurvy Dog; it's r-r-really good."

[1d10]
>>
>>25675341
“..Stirrup.” Dr. Darkmane has to catch himself from saying what else is one the card. For the mystical interference he used cause the card to reveal to him far more than simply the name on the card. But also the other, secret name of the person in front of him. Iron Mare.

This was the information he needed. He could leave now, he had the information and there were other customers. But the other customers were less rich, and less drunk and with each access to money, decisions decision.

Then again, he would have to stay around the mare and endure her comments, which were trying on his nerves. [1d10]

--

>>25675375

With the indirect method you finally achieve success, as one of the other patrons meantions how annoying patriotic and jigostic the lady is. The old Lady is Captain Equestria. Originally active over 50 years ago, it seems she hasn’t caugh up with the times.

Sir Loin takes group 3’s order.

-

>>25675386

“Can any of us really help anything. Is it truly our place to help, or is help merely our place?” He’s either a druggie, or he might be one of those freaky mystic times, you aren’t sure yet. Eithier way, he makes your head hurt. [1d10-2]

--

Group roll [1d10]
>>
>>25675420
None of them affect you.

A fourth large group comes in, also, group 2's order is ready. 3's will be ready next turn.

---

PAUSED
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.