[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we write our own script for some hypothetical episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: petting twilight.jpg (60 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
petting twilight.jpg
60 KB, 533x600
What if we write our own script for some hypothetical episode?
I was thinking in an episode where Twilight visits her parents and find out they are fighting each other because of the alicorn thing.
>>
>>25668321
Okay I'll start.

>nigger rape
>>
OKAY

GET THIS

WHAT IF

JUST KEEP FOLLOWING ME

WHAT IF

THERE WAS AN EPISODE WITH CHANGELINGS

AND THEY

GET THIS

AND THEY MAKE PEACE WITH EACH OTHER
>>
>>25668321
An episode where the refromed antagonists team up to save the day while the mane 6 deal with another event elsewhere. It would be 2 epsiodes showing both groups' stories
>>
Here's a free script writing program:
http://www.trelby.org/download
>>
>>25668411
>the plot to Suicide Squad
>>
>>25668349
:O
>>
>>25668349
>MAKE PEACE
That is heresy and you know it
>>
>>25668547
AYO

HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN

SOME FINNA
>>
File: MLP H-H.png (19 KB, 607x500) Image search: [Google]
MLP H-H.png
19 KB, 607x500
>>25668321
I've been working on a project that's basically if the show made a TV special in a PSA style about Rape. I'm not kidding. I call it "My Little Pony: Heart to Heart" But I've been calling it "The Shindig" instead, and I don't know why... The picture is a screencap of part of a scene. In it, the mane six are called by the map to Vanhoover, and find a tiny young mare has been acting odd. It's sounds like an autistic fanfic, but that's not how I'm writing it. I'm writing this as if I were actually writing an episode.
>>
>>25668619
Can we read more somewhere?
>>
>>25668321
CMC learn a swear word. The jokes write themselves.
>>
>>25668647
>inb4 it's a whinny or other horse noises
>>
>>25668647
https://youtu.be/lj07rDpYmbY
>>
>>25668647
>>25668658
"Howdy, big sis! How the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO6nBFGqHTw
are ya?"
>>
>>25668674
Pretty much this
>>
>>25668619
Would the story explicitly say what happened or what would it be impiled?
>>
>>25668321
I still don't have all the details, but basically Twilight goes to canterlot with spike too see her parents because it's been a long time since the last time they spend some time together. When she arrives she sees both of them arguing. When she asked them what is happening Velvet explains her that Night Light is mad because now that Twilight is a princess she will leave behind her parents because of the immortality and royal obligations. Night light tells her that he's considering leaving to a place where he can't ever think about Twilight.
Maybe isn't that good but oh well
>>
>>25669234
Didn't the show staff confirm that Twilight will not outlive her friends ?
>>
>>25669254
That could just mean the Hasbro Tree Playset made the rest of the mane 6 immortal, too.
>>
>>25669254
Dunno desu
>>
File: LIES.jpg (2 MB, 1841x2301) Image search: [Google]
LIES.jpg
2 MB, 1841x2301
>>25669254
>Believing liars
>>
>>25668584
>:O
>>
>>25669335
Meghan McCarthy IS a liar!
>>
>>25668634
Not yet. still haven't finished it....but I'll give ya another screenshot! pic related

>>25668699
I'm not sure yet. Since I wanna make this like an actual TV special dedicated to the idea of it. The whole feel is something along the lines of, "So what's your friendship problem? A friend is jealous of you? Do you feel lonely? Oh...Oh my god that's a bit heavy even for us..."
>>
>>25670055
Seems promising. Don't stop
>>
>>25670055
The Pinkie Pie scene felt a little bit too out of character for her. I know she kinda brakes the 4th wall, but never that directly.

But I totally want to read your script. Fucking finish it.
>>
>>25670055
The sence kinda plays out a little too much like the beginning of the Griffionstone epsiode, might want to change it up a bit
And as >>25670446 said, you may want to ease up on the 4th wall breaking
>>
>>25670446
This is the most she breaks the fourth wall. It's not very often.

>>25670542
Yeah, I'm probably gonna redo it then.

>>25670430
Believe me, this project's too personal to stop now.
>>
I would like an epsiode where Cadence tries to figure more about her past. All that's known is that she was found in the woods by earth ponies when she was a baby.
>>
>>25670055
Definitely interesting. I think it might be a bit too heavy for the actual show, but I'd absolutely read it.
>>
>>25670926
That's the thought behind it. How do these six characters deal with something that's so real? It's going to be interesting.
>>
>>25670960
When you finnish it, where can we find it? Fimfiction or somewhere else?
>>
>>25671005
Season 6 episode 1
>>
File: MLP H-H Opning Crdts.png (34 KB, 551x442) Image search: [Google]
MLP H-H Opning Crdts.png
34 KB, 551x442
>>25671005
I don't know. I really don't, and that scares me. I do know I'll let /mlp/ know first.

>>25671015
I fuckin' wish.

The picture up now is the beginning of an opening credits sequence that takes place in the room of the cutie-map. It eventually shows the landscapes of equestria as the table turns into the map, and it's like the whole country/continent itself. Remember that these are all part of a rough draft at the moment...
>>
>>25671143
How much detail of the 'incident' do you actually provide? Is it, for the lack of better examples, like CSI where you got every detail of what happens, or more subtle, like you never see it directly and it happens off-screen? Or just by telling of the victim pony?

Sorry, my English is too shitty to make this into a better sentence
>>
>>25671175
I don't know. I might do it in flashback, but not too detailed. I want it to be a bit ambiguous. The goal is to make the viewer go "Wow, this got heavy real quick..." I'm still working out the kinks and the story map.
>>
Don't die yet, I'm interested to see where this goes
>>
War,
War never changes.

After seeing images of equestrian war in the finale, I don't see why they wouldn't let more war be a thing.

Setting:
The changeling army was banished from cantering during the royal wedding, however chrysalis was simply deported into the desert. During all this time she has been building an army, but due to the alertness for changelings after the wedding, pure infiltration is not as effective as it once was. Thanks to some scouting and Intel, sightings of changelings were reported and the EUP guard are sent off to defend the borders from attack. Que convenient cutie mark booty calls. But. Shock horror, the map points all 6 to the desert. Well behind enemy lines.

Chrysalis, fueled by rage and the need for revenge actively seeks out twilight and her friends once she is sighted in changing territory , and the trip to the maps location becomes a survival.
>>
>>25673512
Upon making it to the location, they are met with a village in the middle of changeling territory. Filled with ponies going about there lives.

However after a short stay and some sightseeing, everything seems off. The 6 can't quite figure it out until a local filly sneezes after having dust kicked into her face from an argument between the 6 and the youngster zaps herself into a small changeling. Unaware of her own appearance, she continues to interact when the 6 notice and immediately take a fighting stance. But before they attack the cowering filly a few villagers stand in the way, before a few of them change. But not all. It's explained that in this village, a few exiled or escaped changelings that revolted or were condemned to banishment from the hive live in harmony with the people of this village. However the harmony the mayor wanted was fragile and some villagers are less than happy with there changeling neighbours. <insert solution here> after saving the day the town is happy and the 6 gain a valuable insight into chrysalis's army, and her people: they are capable of compassion, and of civilisation, they are not monsters, they are different, and that there may be a way to end the war. To help the changelings break free and become citizens.
>>
File: .jpg (176 KB, 1366x730) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
176 KB, 1366x730
>>25668321
>>
>>25673512
>>25673593
This is some nice shit
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.