[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she going to become the Poochie of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Starlight_Glimmer-0.png (171 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer-0.png
171 KB, 752x1063
Is she going to become the Poochie of this show?
>>
>>25665950
I hope so, but Hasbro would never kill her off, they'd send her to a farm
>>
>>25665950
Fucking who?
>>
>>25665950
Doubtfully.
>>
>>25667246
Underage pls go
>>
>>25667246
>fucking children who cannot into old school simpsons
>>
>>25665950
>"I have to go now. My planet needs me."
>>
>>25667292
>My timeline needs me
fix'd
>>
>>25667292
I wouldn't be surprised if she went back to the village to make it a better thriving sort of community. I doubt she'll become a character we see as often as Flutters or Pinkie or AJ. Maybe like a Discord sort of character?
>>
File: glimmer.png (778 KB, 836x596) Image search: [Google]
glimmer.png
778 KB, 836x596
I hope the good in her dies and she joins up with the smooze to ruin everything
>>
>>25667246
Spoonfeeding it is.

>Number one: Poochie should be bigger louder and have access to a time machine. Number two: Whenever Poochie is not there everyone should be asking "where's Poochie? Why isn't Poochie here?" Number three--

An attention whore new character foist upon a show that already had a acceptable cast. Name came from The Simpsons, and was canonized by TVTropes.
>>
>>25667279
The Simpsons is shit. Old or new school doesn't change that.
>>
>"I have to go now. My town needs me."

>Starlight died on the way back to her home town."
>>
>>25665950
No, just disappear after the next season's first episode and show up once or twice with an episode for her and show up in the final episode
>too bad she's shit
>>
File: latest-14.png (592 KB, 1024x1926) Image search: [Google]
latest-14.png
592 KB, 1024x1926
>>25665950
>Implying we didn't already have one
>>
>>25667371
>Whenever Poochie is not there everyone should be asking "where's Poochie? Why isn't Poochie here?
I know she's already part of the main cast, but thats pretty much Twilight in EQG
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.