[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FREE CHUCK E. CHEESE WITH PONK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Pinkie.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
"Oh my Gosh, aren't you excited? We get FREE Chuck E. Cheese for life! Aren't you glad I entered that raffle now? Come on, just say it, I'm the best waifu."
>>
>>25662412
Wait, does that include the games too?
>>
>>25662422

Forget about the games; does this branch have a liqueur license?
>>
>>25662412
>Be Anon, 5 years later.
>Let yourself into Chuck E Cheese
>The employees all groan and look at you with disgust as you order a large pizza for yourself
>Push little kids out of the way to your favorite arcade game
>Spend the next three hours playing while shoving greasy, terrible pizza down your throat.
>Some kid in the other room is having a birthday party
>Waddle your ass over there, wiping the grease off your face with your shirt.
>Cut a huge slice of his cake for yourself
>The little kid whines that its his birthday
>You scream at the top of your lungs that its YOU have free Chuck E Cheese for life and everything inside belongs to you!
>You hold up your red square autism card, so everyone knows you don't wish to speak to another person
>You eat the cake with your hands and return to your video game
>You smear frosting and cake all over the controls while you play
>The lights flick on and off
>It's closing time
>But the flashing lights trigger you
>You scream and wail that you won't leave till Pinkie Pie sings to you
>The employees draw straws and the unlucky one picks up a 4de plushie and sings a song while holding it up
>You dance and clap, pieces of cake and frosting flying everywhere
>Satisfied, you leave, but not before grabbing some half eaten slices of pizza from one of the kids tables.
>Best waifu ever
>>
File: Sha-Labauff-Clapping.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
Sha-Labauff-Clapping.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>25662483
10/10 anon.
>>
>>25662483
The red card got me hard.
>>
>>25662483
holy shit, my fucking sides
>>
>>25662412
>>
File: Mall Cop.png (575 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
Mall Cop.png
575 KB, 820x820
>>25662483
>dat red card
>>
>>25662412
>>
>>25662412
>>
>>25662412
Wait, is this free for life thing for real?

I have never been to a land of such privileges.

I wish to know more about this establishment that offers such wonderful promises.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.