[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Equal Cutie Marks Forever Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock58.jpg (11 KB, 217x206) Image search: [Google]
clock58.jpg
11 KB, 217x206
>>25660711
>"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

58th session of timequest begins, post them sheets
>>
>>25660720
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Makenaize!.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Makenaize!.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>25660720
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: noragami1_2.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
noragami1_2.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>25660720
>>25660720
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: 1447481985445.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1447481985445.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>25660720
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>YEAR: 1 BE
Previous game: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25509529

>Earth Republic, Clear Mind Asylum
>>25661194
Wing sighs through his mask, "Forgive me, but I do not believe that deal will work out for us, I'm afraid. We've no need to work with you: The Order of Eon is working as it's meant to, and I see nothing to gain by sharing you our secrets." He lowers his staff into his other hoof, sliding it along the curved metal. "But, we have no need to be working against each other, either. Your daughter will be returned soon, and, provided when we obtain it, your heart within time. And, if you seek to end the threat Eon poses to all of us, we know of ways you can help us. But you must accept that there at things you will not know in the process."

When asked if they believe they could stand against you, he clears his throat. "And, I do believe we could, frankly. With no disrespect meant to you of course, myself and the other members of the Order does not fear you as an enemy. It has persevered for a longer period of time than you even realize. Our only enemy is Eon, and no others compare."

>>25512656
Wing chuckles from behind the mask, "Oh, my! Well, that certainly does disprove my point, doesn't it? I suppose that is a bit better than missiles. Still, all the same, I would ask not to fire. I wouldn't want to make a mess of the hallways with my blood, you know."

He turns his head, "Ah, but destiny and fate are everything, Honey. You may not realize it with your recent forays into the timestream, but everything we do, everything we will do... we don't have much of a real say in it. All there is, was, and will be as it is, was, or will be. We don't make our destiny. We only follow it as we were made to."

"And my destiny is not to die here. Neither is yours, or Freedom's. But, if an offer is what you desire, I could make it." He taps his staff against the wall. "We may be able to assist you, with your moon issue. If you'll help us in turn."
>>
>>25661652
>>25661194
>>25660761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YP2x11SqRg
Wing turns his head, "You see, we believe your time machine has access to locales that not even the Order of Eon can travel to, one in particular we theorize may be just the target we're looking for to acquire dreamstone. Perhaps even enough to end our long standing mission. We would like you to act as our frontier agents in said timeline. After returning Freedom Rings that is."

"In return..." he pauses, the mask not giving away any emotion but a slight audible sigh can be heard. "I am sorry, that I cannot promise that we will be able to stop the moon. But I do promise we will do all we can, a fair amount mind you, to help your home and its thousands of inhabitants. Our order possesses brilliant minds, including one native to your own time who I am certain at this very moment is already diagnosing the issue."

He turns to Nero, "And, provided our theory was well-founded, it may end the need we have for your Heart as well. As a bonus, should the mission prove successful, we would be willing to share some of our advanced resources with you both, as a sign of trust." He taps on his arm, making a 'clank' sound. "Very worthwhile resources as well. The reverse is true for us: we have access to times you cannot travel to."
>>
>>25661669
>Earth Republic, Offices of Senator Tough Nut
>>25660758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YP2x11SqRg (fits both)
Steel sends off an intense feeling of delight as he tastes the bitter liquid again, though it is quickly offset by concern. ("Mmmm. Perhaps if I... no, my voice has surely changed too much since when he knew me. And he's never recognize me like... this.")

As you bring up the Order directly, Tough Nut grimaces, taking a particularly long swig "I'm afraid, Ms. Onxyia, you seem to receive hints about as well as you give them." He looks outside, then turns away from it, "I do not wish to be rude, but, I must ask you to either change the subject, or leave my offices. I do not know what 'Order' it is you think I'm part of, but I assure you, you are mistaken. I'm a simple politician."

Steel feels a lump raising in his throat, moving your body to stand up to full. "That isn't true. You're so much more than that..."

"...I'm sorry, you suddenly caught a cold, miss?

Steel immediately sits himself back down,
"(...sorry. I'm losing patience for this act. I have no idea if he'd even deny my name if we brought it up... I do have proof that I know what the order is however. Our history, our mark... did I ever show you our mark?"
>>
>>25661685
("Don't apologize, this is your family. If we met my parents and they were denying everything, I'd get upset too. ...And, I don't think so. I don't remember seeing any marks.")

Onyxia sets the glass back on the table as Steel sits them down.
"No, its more than that. Its a long story, but we know a lot of what's happening. Tough Nut... Sight. Please, we have to talk about this."
Onyxia pleads, dropping the hinting and going the direct route.
>>
>>25661669
>>25661652
Nero listens to this spiel, not hiding His displeasure as His anger rises.

"Your audacity knows no bounds." Nero growls.

"You kidnap My daughter. You attempt to steal My Heart. Your servant Chitus, betrays Me, presenting a mockery to Me with the hopes of deceiving Me. You tell Me, without hesitation, that I am nothing to you. And then, in your infinite presumptuousness, dare to ask Me, the King of the entire World, to serve you?"

Nero looks enraged at this point, pointing a hoof at Wing's face.

"I will teach you the depths of your misjudgment. From this moment on, My whole wrath is set against you. From this moment on, there will be no peace. I will hunt you down, I will find you, and I will kill you, and every stallion, mare, and foal who follows you, not one stone will be left on top of one another, not one limb will remain attached to another, not one drop of blood will remain unspilled until I have eradicated the entirety of your Order from the earth."

"I will not permit you to use My time machine to reach Onyxia's era and interfere with the birth of Eon. I will end you, and leave your body to the Windegoes."

"That is My decision."

Nero finishes, still glaring holes in Wing.
>>
>>25661669
>>25661652
>>25662048
Crumple stares at Nero as he gives his long speech. This time, actually listening instead of tuning him out here and there. Once done, Crumple looks back at Wing.

"I've been making deals to stay alive for a really long fucking time. And this deal is so loaded with shit, I can see it leaking from those fucking eyeholes you've got."

"Work with you without knowing everything, but you want all our shit? And that pussy shit of 'can't promise' and 'all we can'? You're fucking awful at making deals, so let me fix it for you: either let us by with Freedom, or I'll make it your damn fate or destiny or whatever bullshit you believe in that you're a fucking dead stallion. And that's not a threat, THAT'S a fucking guarantee!"

The howitzer joins the gatling gun in being trained on Wing.
"And don't you worry about us not reaching you in those other times or whatever; 'cause I blow up time itself up just to shove your giant fucktoy right up your ass!" Crumple yells, pointing at Wing's staff.

"So unless you're gonna get out of our way, then get ready to burn like the dumb bitch you are!"
>>
>>25661857
"Sight? "

Tough Nut taps his good hoof on the rest of the chair, clearing his throat and leaning forwards. He adjusts his glasses slightly, "My 'Sight's somewhat wantin'. So then, do enlighten me, Ms. Onyxia. Just a summary, what is happening here? Why do you call me Sight?"

("The top of Fang's staff, you remember what it looked like? It's essentially that three-pronged head. Almost looks like a crown.")

("And, Onyxia?" You hear Steel grumble. "Let me know if you need me to get rough with Master. I'll even threaten to expose him publicly if we must, he'll surely fold if this 'election' means so much to him.")

>>25662048
The purple cloaked pony to the side gives Wing a chuckle. "Well, that's an unfortunate list of promises to set upon us. Though it's unsurprising that he isn't too pleased by your offer. Were your skills in diplomacy a little exaggerated?"

Wing lowers his head, speaking deeply, "Ah, so rude am I in my speech, and little blessed with the soft phrase of peace." He returns to his normal gravely voice. "I am sorry, that I have offended you in this way o Emperor. I beg your forgiveness: I do not want to force violence up on us, and would ask we speak more of a bargain. I cannot leave Freedom in your hooves: our leader is a brilliant stallion but, he is NOT a forgiving stallion."

He coughs, "And, while that is a good guess? Not the era I had in mind."
>>
>Forgot reference for the symbol

>>25662349
>>25662231
Wing shakes his head, "I don't want to promise what I cannot deliver. The moon may well fall, Honey. If it is, it is. There is no denying the tide of fate. But 'all we can' constitutes much. Even in the worst case scenario, your friends and family we should be able to save. And, all we ask of you is a mission, and a stallion you've little right to in the first place. We cannot share our secrets with those we cannot trust, but in time, you may earn it. We could still both benefit from this, there's no need to antagonize each other, my friend."

As you point both the gatling gun and the Howlitzer at him, he stays silent, holding up a hoof. "Wait. You cannot fire those in here. There are too many onlookers in the city, and too many lives around us. If we fought here, we could alter history irrevocably. That does not bode well for either of us."
>>
File: VApB6F9.jpg (37 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
VApB6F9.jpg
37 KB, 720x405
>>25662349
"You offer Me nothing but insults and servitude, and yet beg My forgiveness? Your hypocrisy means nothing to Me. We will do battle, and the only solace I will offer you is that we shall do it outside of the city."

"Crumple Zone. Shrink Me and set a course for right outside of the city. Fly low to the ground and swift, we do not want to be seen."

Nero asks, looking to Wing with contempt.
>>
>>25662349
("That was the mark? Wonder why she asked me to use that same design for her new staff then... And hopefully it won't come to that. I wouldn't want you to have to fight your master.")

Onyxia doesn't back as Tough leans forward, trying to keep the steady stare back going.
"Well... This might be hard to believe, but, we're from the future. I've heard a lot about the Order you make, and the good things that you made it for. But recently we fought something that was allied with the Order then. Something that went against the Order we knew you made."
Onyxia pauses for a second to think of what to say next.
"We need to know what the plans for the Order are. To know that you made it with good intentions, and not to side with... monsters."
>>
>>25662360
"Oh fuck! Off! With that stupid 'fate' talk! You're only making me want to kill you more and more! After what you had Shitus and Obshitius do to my people, you're lucky I'm even listening to you spew your bullshit!"

"'In time I'll earn it?' You stupid fuck; time is what we DON'T FUCKING HAVE! If you're trying to piss me off, well you're doing a swell fucking job!"

Crumple begins to laugh at the 'you cannot'.
"Oh, I can't? Hold on, just hold on a fucking second. Let me check-"
Honey fires a few bullets at the ground near Wing and his plus one's hooves. They're normal bullets.
"Oh, well would you look at that! Oh oh but wait, wait. Maybe...maybe it was just a fluke, let me check something-"
Crumple fires a howitzer shot, a normal one, at the ceiling; leaving a hole above the two as the shot goes...wherever.
"Oh wow! Two in a fucking row! Gee fucking whiz, what are the odds?! Looks like I CAN fire these in here!"
Then came messing up history, which earned another laugh.
"Hey, shit head; I'm going around time in a robot. You're WAY too late to tell me not to fuck history up!"

>>25662442
"Aww, I hate waiting to kill dumb fucks," Crumple replies back, but the guns fold back into Crumple.
"But fine, I guess, long as these chucklefucks don't pussy out."

Crumple's head opens, allowing Honey to shrink Nero down and waits for him to enter Crumple. Honey looks at the two Eon members, pointing her raygun and tilting it up in the air, as if she shot them.

Head closing, Crumple busts out of the ceiling, THEN flies as Nero instructed.

"Alright Emps," she says, meeting up with him inside Crumple, "what's the kill plan?"
>>
>>25662468
("I know, I would like to avoid that as well... but anything that is necessary.")

Tough Nut chuckles, seemingly amused. "Well, from the FUTURE you say? What, did y'all get lost on your way to tomorrow and went back? Hehehehe." He shakes his head, "Pardon me, I truly mean no offense, but I'll need a second glass." He pours another shot of whiskey after downing his first, then swirls the drink around in his cup.

"I try to make a lot of good in this sad, sad world of ours. Those are the plans I have. But, if I could ask you, purely on a hypothetical level: if the intentions were good enough, would it be so unforgivable to side with 'monsters' as you call them?"

>>25662571
"...I take full responsibility for what befell your people. I am sorry, but the Breezies had an ability I needed to learn how to replicate. Chitus and his minions were not meant to take it quite so far. But they were saved, were they not? And all things turned out for the better, seeing from your upgraded machinery. And while time is of the essence, it is not entirely lacking."

As you fire your weapons at their hooves and at the ceiling, they back off a few feet quickly to avoid the spray of bullets hitting the floor, and stare up at the new hole made in the ceiling. The sounds of excited inmates fill the halls.

"Wonderful." The purple clad one chides as the open falling snow begins to come in. "As though it was not cold enough inside already."

Wing puts up a hoof, the mask staring deep into Crumple's cockpit. "Please, stop. You've made your point. If you want to kill me, then kill me outside the city. I will not, as you so put it, 'pussy out'." He groans, but then gives a wry chuckle. "I really should have seen as such coming. Lead on. We'll follow behind."
>>
>>25662699
Onyxia huffs a bit at Tough's patronizing comment on the time difference.

At the hypothetical, Onyxia stands up, putting her hooves on the table.
"But you don't know what they'll do! The one we faced was going to kill his fiance for power, he had a small army under Canterlot to try to make sure it happened! He even kidnapped my father for no reason relating to any of that, just because they met once! How could you say that's forgivable?!"
Onyxia nearly shouts, starting to get worked up.
>>
>>25662699
>>25662442
"This will be VERY interesting to see." The purple hooded member says.

He shakes his head, "Very well, then. This was my failure, so I'll oblige you for Freedom." He nods his head, "It will be a privilege, though I'm sorry we're taking this route."

>>25662571
>>25662442
>The Crumple bursts through the ceiling, and as she flies low, the pony in the purple cloak and Wing turn down towards the hall, and you can see them making their way out of the asylum on your trail, avoiding the on coming pony crowds that were attracted by the unusual noises. Prior to flying off, Nero is brought on board to the Crumple Zone, gathering with the others.
>>
>>25662571
>>25662796
Nero frowns as Honey shoots off rounds, before coming on board the machine and regrouping with the others.

"For you or them? I told you not to needlessly draw attention." Nero says angrily, though not entirely at her, looking to Freedom.

"I want to know everything there is to know about the three enemies we're facing. Eo Naxx Wing, the pony with him, and the one en-route."

Nero pulls out his radio.

"Twilight, come in. Whats going on over there? Did you find Fang?"
>>
>>25662876
"Ahh coola your jets. Nota like letting thosea guards leave alive wasa any better," Honey says, shrugging in a very 'who the fuck cares' fashion. She lets Crumple be on auto-pilot until they arrive to their destination.

"Well look, I've got some minor tweaks to do. So you do all that talking shit while I work."

>>25662796
Honey goes around Crumple, picking out one of Crumple's sensors and taking it out. While out, she also cuts the connection she made between the mace and Crumple's main weapon systems.
>removing the mace enchant also applying to masterwork

She shrinks the sensor down to Breezie proportions before returning to the rest of the group.

>>25662796
>>25662876
Once back, she removes her helmet and gets to work tinkering with it a bit, putting the sensor in the helmet and wiring it up to the eye lenses.
>Magitech: Making a Fish Skull Pilot Helmet of Appraise!
[1d10]

"Let'sa see...the gizmo is connected toa the dillybob...dillyboba connected to thea samophlange....." Honey mutters to herself as she works.
>>
>>25662749
Tough Nut takes a sip, "Canterlot? Never heard of it. But on to my point: yes, that all sounds quite awful, and I'm not saying any of that is right." He grimaces, "Particularly killing a loved one for power... but, it all depends on what the cause is. Sometimes, my dear, ends justify means, don't they?"

"What if the 'good intentions' you spoke of, were so grand, so all encompassing, one could justify just about anything to see that it is done? What if everyone, everywhere, had their lives dependent on the lives of a few. Completely innocent few, mind you, but still only a few to help many. Even if it made you a monster, isn't it worth it?"

>>25663026
As you head on down towards Crumple's innards, you see Boo and Screech look somewhat worried as you head down to make adjustments to Crumple. Upon your return, they approach you as you work on the helmet. Your work goes smoothly as Crumple goes in on auto-pilot, and your magi-tech takes hold of the skull helmet Rarity made
>Appraise helmet successful!

"Are those real words or, is that gizmo-babble?" Boo asks
"TECHNObabble, retard. And, hey, listen: Screech and I wanted to know if, well... before we start blowing up everything in Crumple, maybe it's safer if we take us... uh, FREEDOM! Yeah, Freedom off board? We'd probably only get in the way anyhow."

>>25662876
As Nero comes on board, Gale (whom you notice now has casts on both wings, formed from the material around the room) turns towards you, "We're facing enemies?! If our enemy are Earth Ponies, I can volunteer my services."

"They're not, dude, trust me." Boo groans. "Sounds like some big time shit."

As Freedom is prodded, he twirls about in his blanket, smacking his lips. "Hmmmm. Nice and warm in here. Glad they ain't takin' me back out to that freezin' room so quickly, hehehe..."

As you ask him, he yawns, "Got a lil' bit on all of them. Order is, tricky though, to get ALL the details. Can't tell ya what's under that mask, for example."
(1/2)
>>
>>25663203
"Wing's sort of the 'messenger' of the Cardinals. Name says it all: he's as carefree as a feather on the wind, and can fly over the river of time like they were clouds. Opens portals like your time machine, and the Order uses him to micro-manage all their agents they got goin' everywhere across the timestream. Beyond that, the old horse can even control time LOCALLY as well. Slow it down, speed it up, freeze it if he tries hard enough, uses it like a weapon. Can even change it on the fly if it don't go the way he likes... hehehe... And, as the name implies, he's one hell of a flyer. Wears a weird future suit that makes him go even faster, hit harder too. Like I said, he's dangerous, and he ain't gonna be fightin' entirely solo."

He coughs, "The 'third' they mentioned is a gargoyle, one of their 'accolytes', white as snow and with an empty void for a heart. He was adopted by the Order at a young age, and they trained him to be monster that wields his hate like a blade. Glace, he look flesh and blood but he is pure ice, and uses that ice to freeze his enemies solid. Curse them, if they're unlucky enough. Worst of all, probably the reason they raised him to be their agent here is his connection to the Windigoes. He should be on us soon."

He closes his eyes, "And the last one, the other cloaked pony? They call that one Caduceus."

>>25662876
As you pull on the radio, Twilight comes in, "NERO! Omigosh, omigosh, you'll never believe it: after we beat the wolves, we met... we met... oh man, I'm just nerding out I..."
You hear a shuffle, and then Sterling's voice comes on. "This button, I think.. Hello? This is Sterling.. the Princess doth speak of some bearded fellow I never heard of. Starswirl the Something or other?"
>>
>>25663203
Onyxia sits down, the subject growing more broad and calming her as she tries to answer.
"But, it just doesn't sound right. You didn't see what happened there, and I'm pretty sure most of it wasn't even to help your Order's goals. Is working with those kind of monsters what you want?"

"...And if you wanted a goal bad enough, wouldn't you find a way to do it without having to hurt any innocent in it? If it really is for good intentions?"

("Steel, i-is this sounding like what you remember him by?")
She asks Steel worriedly, not certain if these are the sorts of things they came to hear.
>>
>>25663026
Nero looks annoyed at Honey, but turns to the others and lets her go about her business, looking to Gale, Boo, and Screech.
>>25663203
"I don't want anypony leaving Crumple Zone until Wing is dead. Especially not Freedom."
>>25663221
Nero listens to Twilight before the radio is taken from her and Sterling comes on.

"Sterling? What happened to Twilight? Whats going on over there, where is Fang?"
>>25663221
Nero listens to all of this, thinking and planning, before Freedom name drops the last member.

"Caduceus? You cannot mean-" Nero asks in shock, stopping short.
>>
>>25663203
Honey grins as her work goes nice and smooth.
"Hmm, Ia gotta test this!"

Honey is approached by the bats, she motions for them to follow her as she goes up into the cockpit.
"You threea leave? Oh fuck no," Honey says, looking at Wing from the cockpit of Crumple.
"Youa three being out meansa they can stop attackinga us and go after youa three. Threaten to kill you unlessa we let that Wing bastard kill usa. Then probably kill youa anyway. Ora they'll kidnap you while we're busy kickinga their fucking asses. Well, I woulda do that if I were thema."

"You'rea WAY safer in Crumple thana anywhere else right nowa. Hell, whya not stay up here anda have a good view of the flank kicking I will be givinga out? Maybe I coulda even let you press a button ora two," she says, grinning at them.

As Honey speaks, she taps the helmet while looking at Wing. Honey's vision goes red and white letters (in Breezie) appear as it attempts to analyze Wing.

>Appraising Wing for HP, weaknesses, etc.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25663321
("...yes, and no. Yes, Sight was a strong believer in self-sacrifice: that a WILLING few should be able to make sacrifices to help the many. Many Order members I knew left everything to be with us. But, what he's saying... no. No, this is NOT what he meant.")

He shakes his head, "It don't need to sound right. It simply ain't. But it IS necessary, some times. Now, if it didn't serve the goals? Then yes, obliviously, I wouldn't condone it. But, if working with monsters was what it took to save the world?"

He puts down the drink, "Then, I do not see any responsible decision to make but dealing with them. Don't you think that, if they were forced to work with monsters, they had already TRIED all the paths in which no innocents got hurt? Who would willingly work with monsters if it weren't the only choice available, Ms. Onyxia?"

>>25663349
Boo and Screech look at each other, Gale nodding his head in confirmation while they look worried.
"Uh... alrighty. Just, never been ON Crumple while big shit was going down you know? Don't know if this thing even has seat belts."

>>25663349
Sterling answers the phone, "AH! You heard me! That is wondrous! What a marvelous tool."

She clears her throat, "Fang is safe, and the cursed wolves driven back. We're traveling with a group of unicorns who won't stop giving me dirty looks... well, all except the green one. She's not so bad. Twilight is, as I believe I've heard Sir Luke refer to it, 'nerding the fuck out'."

>>25663349
He chuckles to himself. "And I don't mean that he just liked the name, either. I mean the one and only god of thieves. What, weren't expecting the Order of Eon might not have a god or two on their own side? Hehehehe...."
>>
>>25663569
>>25663416
Boo shakes his head, "NOPE! Okay, staying in: I am NOT getting kidnapped again."

Screech groans, "Alright but, this thing better not be like a roller coaster tossing us every... wait." His eyes light up, "You'd let us help in the cockpit? You mean... DRIVE?!"

As you look outside at the two following you, you notice that they appear to be walking. But, extremely sped up walking, like a fast-forwarding reel. You manage to scan Wing successfully though, the device working without a single glitch

>HP: 100
>DC: 7
>Weaknesses: Nothing in particular stands out as exploitable on his armor hidden under the cloak, but you read it as being very advanced.
>Notes: The staff seems to be giving off a living energy all its own, like you're scanning two individuals instead of only one.
>>
>>25663569
"B-But what... How..."
Onyxia stumbles over her words, the still indirect answers leaving her at a loss, losing track of even the point she was trying to make.
"They attacked two capitals! Two castles during public events, with hundreds of ponies inside! How can that be the best path of intention to take, when it failed?!"
Onyxia stands up again.
"The sun is still falling, and we're just left with more questions. You made the Order to protect Equestria, I was told so! So please, tell us just one thing. Did you make the Order to fight Eon and stop the sun from crashing, or what?"
She says, leaning over the table, trying to get a straight answer.
>>
>>25663583
"Oh hella no, you're not driving!" Honey snaps back, looking at Screech as all the data somewhat blocks her view of him. She gives the helmet a quick tap, changing the text to black and seems to like that better.
"I'll justa section off some stuff fora you and Boo to playa with. Like...ah!"
Honey presses a button and a microphone drops down.
"Ifa you liked Crumple's sound systema before, how abouta on the giving end ofa it?" she says with a sly smirk to him, wagging the microphone in front of him.

Honey takes a quick look back at the two Order members, raising a brow at their walking. She looks at the hooded purple pony, wondering what the deal is with him...her...it.

>Appraising Caduceus
[1d10+1]

>>25663349
As she tries to get a read on the hooded pony, Honey picks up the radio in Crumple.
"Hey Emps, you'rea gonna love this: wea get to wail ona them for two! So thata giant fuckstick Wing has? It'sa alive or some shita! Two ass kickingsa for the price of onea!"
>>
>>25663569
"If Twilight and the others are not busy, tell them to head to our location immediately, we're in a forest just barely outside the earth ponies' capital. If they are, I need you to head here alone, we're about to engage the Order of Eon, and there's a gargoyle enroute. I want you to intercept it if you can, otherwise look for us. Just follow the sounds of combat."

Nero says into the radio, before looking up at Freedom.
>>25663569
"How is Caduceus here? For that matter, what is He doing with the Order of Eon?"
>>
>>25663583
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
ready mr shim sham
>>
>>25663750
Nero turns to Honey.

"This battle is quickly becoming complicated. If at any point we have to withdraw, I do not want you to hesitate. And how do you know that?"
>>
>>25663816
"Withdraw? Whata, run away? Oh please; I doubta some mask wearing, message delivering bitcha is gonna be that tough," she says rather confidently to Nero.

"Oh, I riggeda one of Crumple's sensors intoa my helmet. Got some scanning shita going on now. Nota sure why I didn't do thisa sooner: could've avoideda so many damn headaches becausea this shit is awesome!"
>>
>>25663892
"I don't think he'll be a problem either, but between the two of them I'm taking no chances. What exactly does your new machine scan for?"
>>
>>25663919
"We'lla just do as we always doa with shits like these: shove their headsa between their legs so theya can kiss their asses goodbyea," she grins at this, no doubt would be giving a thumbs up if she had thumbs.
"You killa him from the ground, anda I'll hit the bastard froma the air."

"Ya know, shita and all that. Mostly howa I can make somethinga hurt even more. Though it isa giving other stuff thata isn't quite like that. Like the thinga with his fuck stick."
>>
>>25663720
He shakes his head, tapping on his wooden hoof. "As sad as that may be, take it from an old war horse Ms Onyxia: there has never been a war won without innocent blood shed. Even if it was not the best path to take, it happened for a reason." He leans back, staring deeply at Onyxia.

"Isn't that what I taught you, Steel? Everything happens for a reason, bound by our destiny?"

Steel opens his mouth, "You... knew?"

"From the start." He closes his eyes, takes off his glasses, cleans them, and then puts them back on before reopening his eyes. "Let's just say I can see now that this stubborn line of questionin' ain't gonna let up any time soon. And a lot o' things are takin' up my attention all at once, to put it mildly. Kind of losin' myself." He turns to Onyxia, and grimaces, "Rest assured, though, Ms. Onyxia, what is happening IS happening for Equestria's own good. Equestria's, and so much more."

Steel stands your body up, "Master... you do not seem surprised by what's happened to me."

He smirks, "Not a lot of things left to be surprised by."

>>25663750
Boo and Screech look at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"Dude... it's just like, we're piloting it together! That's rad as shit, I call the mike..." Boo exclaims
"Bullshit, I'm getting it!" They make their way to the front seat

"Can I fire missiles or something too?" Boo asks

>Scanning Caduceus
>HP: 75

>>25663779
"Well, they seem to want to find Fang's tower, and the bearded pony just said he was too busy for anything else but this quest for roots of his, but I will gladly deal with him! This creature shan't outfly me, and I've slain a gargoyle before!"
>>25663779
Freedom chuckles, "Ain't it funny how the ability to see anythin' fails ya JUST as you get to the thing ya wanna see most? My sincerest apologies, Mr. Nero: it's not in my range o' vision. He's here, and he's with 'em. That's all I know of."
>>
>>25664057
>>25663919
>>25664003
In a nearby clearing filled with snow, the trees parted enough slightly in the forests far beyond the borders of the city, is a perfect landing zone for Crumple as the machine touches down on the icy plains
>Automatic exit available

Wing and Caduceus finish 'haste-walking' behind them, standing in the clearing as they look around.

Wing hums. "Hmm. Nice and peaceful. It's too bad we'll have to ruin that. I'm still open for negotiations, you should know." His constant smile on the mask seems almost mocking as he removes his cloak and places it on the ground. Revealed is what appears to be a suit of extremely compact, powered armor for ponies, covering everything from wings to tail in a blue metallic sheen, powered jets on the back accompanying the wings as the masked figure tests out his joints. "Otherwise, I look forward to our match."

Caduceus looks towards a nearby shade of a few outlying trees, "As do I. Do not mind me, I will be take enough enjoyment from watching over here. I hope you two will live up to your reputations."
>>
>>25664163
>>25664057
>>25663801
>Cont off last session
Twilight's ears perk up as she watches Starswirl the Bearded enter the clearing and begin conversing with his students. "St-st-star... st-st-star..." Her face contorts into an odd mixture of anxiety, ecstasy, fear and giddiness as she falls on her flank, hooves brought up to her muzzle.

"Words... I'm... I'm forgetting ALL my words! I had this massive speech prepared for if I finally met him a-a-and I just forgot all of it. The grandfather of the golden age of magic is right there and I can't... words!"

Sterling rolls her eyes, and asks Luke and Fang, "Apologies but, I feel I'm missing something. Who is the heavily bearded fellow and why dost she care?"

Moving up to him, he gives a quick harrumph as you come up to him, "Ah, yes, I'm sure. Very fascinating, the gods. Hm. Tell them I'm busy but my assistant, Clover, will be pleased to help them with whatever it is they require."

He turns his head as Luke mentions Eo-Naxx's tower. "Why would you care to go there?"

>Since then

Fang is quietly having a conversation with Clover the Clever, while Twilight tries to answer a call from Nero that she stumbles over (see >>25663221)

Sterling is currently talking on it, absolutely elated at something about killing a gargoyle, as Starswirl awaits an answer to his question.
>>
>>25664057
Onyxia pulls back from the table as Tough addresses Steel, silent as the talk.
"Why didn't you just talk to us then if you knew? Here I'm trying to figure things out after everything that's been happening and—"
Onyxia hangs her head, wanting to slump back down to the seat, but leaving the body control to Steel so they still stand.
"I'm just getting overwhelmed by everything. Doesn't help that it only seems we get more questions every day."

"...I-If you aren't surprised, then... do you know what this is that happened to us?"
Onyxia asks a little awkwardly about their condition.
>>
>>25664003
"So weaknesses. Anything I should know?"
>>25664057
"Tell Twilight whats going on, and head here immediately. Do not fail Me." Nero tells Sterling, before dissipating His radio.
>This renders him unable to receive calls, forward that shit to the robot..
>>25664057
"I should have expected as much." Nero says with frustration, forcing Himself to focus on the matter at hand as His clothing disintegrates, being replaced by His typical attire, cape, tunic, sandals, jewelry, and shield. He steps outside of Crumple, reenlarging.
>>25664163
Nero looks to Wing as he steps out of the robot, drawing His sword and taking divine form, His body radiating with light.

"As do I. I will take great pleasure in making you the first causality of My war on your order."

Before turning to Caduceus.

"You won't be joining us?"

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Prefight inspires.
>>
>>25664177
Lukewarm is thoroughly weirded out by Twilight's giddiness. When he is brushed off my Starswirl he amble over to clover "A real hoot this guy, huh. Bet he gets visited a lot at the old folks home" He says sarcastically "So now that we got your teacher's friend how about taking us to Eo-Naxx's Tower?"

When Starswirl asks why he'd want to go there Luke snarkily replies with a harumph "Sorry I'm very busy conducting angel business over here but my assistant, Twilight, is cool with answering whatever needs to be asked." Luke points to the starstruck and awkward unicorn.

Luke promptly continues his conversation with Clover. "Can you believe this guy, thinking he can talk to me before going through my assistant first, the manners with kids these days."
>>
>>25664277
"Nah, nothinga on Wing. But thea one hiding under thata hood like a bitch? He'sa showing up as...kinda weakera than Wing. Like we won'ta have as much fun with hima," Honey says before Nero leaves Crumple.

>>25664057
>>25664163
Seeing the bats eager to have some fun as well, Honey works her button pressing know-how.
"Surea, Boo. And...there."
A button close to Boo begins to blink.
"Just pressa that when I givea the signal! Screech, let'sa see you live up toa your name!"

Feeling even more pumped up after talking with the bats, Honey eyes up the armor on Wing with a slight whistle.
"Slick shit. Shame I'm gonna have to leave you in it. Oh who am I kidding; I'm just going to take it off your dead body!"

"Oh please, you're gonna fucking enjoy wrecking this peaceful shit," Crumple says, taking flight.
"You better be good in a dogfight, because I've been bored shooting at shit on the ground lately!"

"Looking forward to it, huh? Alright, let's make it fun. We tear you apart on the count of-"
Crumple's voice cuts out as Honey shuts off his speaking.

Honey then turns to Boo.
"NOW!" She bellows.
>>
>>25664216
He sighs, "I didn't admit to it because I was hopin' you'd leave if I played the fool for a bit longer, but, then I saw that not only were about as stubborn as Steel, I have to admit the act gets old when waxin' philosophical like that."

He smiles as he looks at them, "And, yes, I do. You're a unique creature, Ms. Onxyia." He tips his glass, "Your transmutation abilities have mutated,in part to your changeling side comin' out recently. Seems maybe Chitus did something at least a lil' worthwhile before he got squashed flatter than a pancake under an anvil."

"And Steel, my boy, look at you! Gone through some changes I see. Been, what, 5 years or so since y'all saw me last, right? I was gonna see you after y'all split at one point to catch up. Welcome back."

Steel glares, ignoring the joke on their combined appearance, "Master... I don't understand. HOW do you know all this? Changelings don't even exist yet in our time, I did not know of them until days ago! And you know of Chitus?! Is what he said true, you truly let him into our order?! The time traveling, the Eon... did you keep ALL of it from me?!"

>>25664277
"I shall not! Uh, fail, that is, I will most certainly tell Princess Twilight. Goodbye, and fortuitous battle to you!"

>>25664277
"Yeah... hehehe... life's just not fair, is it, Mr. Nero?"

>>25664277
>+1

Wing nods his head, "I can hardly wait to see it." He grips his staff, staring down his two opponents from a distance. He looks towards Caduceus, who shakes his head.

"No, I do not think I will. It is Wing who offended you, he can deal with the consequences, 'Prince of the Earth'. I would much rather enjoy the spectacle." He says, leaning up against a tree, seeming content "Do not mind me."

>>25664347
Boo grins like an idiot, grabbing at the button hungrily. "I am so ready to do this. I have been BORN ready to do this."

(1/2)
>>
>>25664569

Wing chuckles, looking at it. "Thank you. It is a top of the line model from 1200 AE: it was spared the destruction of the Sunfall by sheer chance. I doubt many others have been kept in so good condition. I don't get the chance to use it often. And, yes, I imagine this fight will take to the air quickly."

As you start (and end) the countdown, Boo immediately hits the switch, "BOO-YAH! Mother fucker!"

"Wait, now-?" Wing speaks, confused.

>Cheap Shot, automatic out of combat
A missile flies out of Crumple directly towards Wing, and before he can react it explodes, sending him up in a pile of snow and debris as you can see the blue armored Cardinal laying on his back in the snow, downed.

>>25664311
Twilight holds her hoof to her chest, pushing it in and out as she starts to try and calm herself down while Starswirl is standing only right there, the bearded old stallion (taller than you'd expect) looking down at Twilight with confusion.
"Okay... okay... almost done..." She whines.

As you give him the runabout with his assistant, he gives a grin. "Heh. Funny. I like this one. But your 'assistant'," he looks to Twilight continuing her freakout, "Seems to busy doing... something else."

Clover gasps as you give him the cracks. "'Kids'?! You can't just talk about Master Starswirl the Bearded in such a manner! Please, agent Luke Warm, show him respect..."

"It's fine. He's right, I do get a lot of visitors. Too many, in fact." He grumpily says, dismissing Twilight as she tries to breath in and out, in and out.

"HOME!" she blurts out, looking up at Starswirl, "We're uh, M-Mr. Starswirl, sir, we're looking for her home because uh... we're needing to investigate it! Because, Eo-Naxx Fang might be plotting something?"
(1/2)
>>
>>25664578
"Hmph." Starswirl gruffs, turning to Luke, "I may know where it is but Eo-Naxx is banished from my academy. Her business is her own. I can send you there, but I have my own work to look into. Clover can lead you back assuming Fang does not try to curse you."

Meanwhile, you see Sterling fly over, tugging on your tail, "Sir Luke! I've been given an assignment by our comrades, there is a battle joined! Will you all be alright on your own here? I need to move."
>>
>>25664569
"It can't be that. When I transmute stuff I just shape it. This... is something else entirely."

"I agree with Steel, why was this all kept secret? If you've known of Eon since now, all this time ago, why was't it more known to help stop it? Even with secrecy. Steel's part of your Order, shouldn't he have known what he was joining for at least?"
>>
>>25664569
>>25664578
"YEAHEAH!" Honey cheers, grinning madly as she watches Wing go down.
"Okay guys, staya in here and have funa!" Honey says as Crumple's head opens long enough for Honey to get out, then closes behind her.

Crumple's eye glows brightly as Honey looks down at Wing. More missiles are prepared on Crumple, as if awaiting Honey's orders. Honey takes flight off of Crumple and fires her shrink ray at Wing.
>Shrink Ray
[1d10+1]

Hit or not, Honey then yells out with a tiny hoof raised in the air, "[VICTORY OR DEATH!]"
As if on cue, a surge of missiles fly out at Wing. They explode in fire, and leave some sort of corrosive smoke/fumes as the fires burn.

>Dual Great Ranged Napalm Decay (removes -1 DC)
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>25664569
>>25664706
Nero nods to Caduceus with something resembling respect, before Crumple unleashed holy hell. Nero rushes in, slashing at the downed cardinal with his khopesh as he shrinks.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>Sword Enchantment
>>
>>25664585
Luke raises his brow, surprised Starswirl finds him tolerable "Hm! For a guy who needs to be named after his beard you're alright. Here, how about you take some heavenly elixer. On me." Luke pours some cough syrup into a glass an hoofs it to Starswirl. "guy like you needs somethin to take the edge off"

Luke is taken about by Twilgiht's exclamation "Sheesh Twilight. Pull it together, I need you need more cough sy- I mean heavenly elixir." He pours her a glass too

Luke turns back to Starswirl "Eh, look at me, I'm'a guy wrapped in gauze, smells like burnt skin, an alcoholic, and sent by the Gods to hoof it in the bitting snow with a purple pony that thinks she's my nanny. Don't think it gets anymore cursed bub."

Luke jumps when Sterling tugs his tail "Ahh! Sterling! Don't tug on my tail like that, I only got some many hairs left. A fight? Yeah you go have fun I'm gonna stick around here."
>>
>>25664661
"You are shaping inorganic material when you transmute. That has not changed. What HAS changed is you're taking it to the next logical step: melding it with your shapeshiftin'. You transmuted our full metal Steel into your very DNA, melding with him."

As you ask why more was not known to stop Eon, he stomps a hoof, "Because, Order of Eon doesn't need outside interference. We have a plan, and we will see it through."

Steel growls, "Master... I deserve an answer. You do not know what I have been through, over the last half a decade... This is NEVER how I imagined meeting you again. Why did you tell me NONE of this?"

He puts a hoof on Steelnyxia's shoulder. "Because I didn't hide it from you, Steel. You're family to me. You just don't remember. Don't feel too guilty about it, boy, it's a common issue. We'll just need to find Claymore."

"...my staff?"

>>25664706
Screech grins, looking over at the mic as he clears his throat, "SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!"
[1d10+1] Screech uses Shriek in the mic

The shrink ray goes down and hits Wing square on, shrinking him down to fun-sized as he lays down on the ground still, the series of missiles filled with Tor's decay ability hitting him square on in his shrunken form. You can start to see sparks flying off his chest despite his shrunken state as he does not respond to the barrage

>>25664741
>+0
Moments before the sword makes impact, Nero watches the staff glow blue, moving Wing just out of the way enough to narrowly avoid the impact of the sword

The little acid covered figure on the ground tries to move
[1d10+1]

The staff glows in intense blue, growing out in a radius from the center of the three pronged staff as the area is covered in the color
[1d10+2] (critfail 2-)
>>
>>25664922
Just as it appears the tiny figure is writhing in pain, the acid spreading along his shrunken body, a flash of blue surrounds him, and you see two instances of Wing's body for a moment, occupying the same space but with a different action...
[1d10+1]

>>25664922
>>25664863
As you mention all of your curses, he nods. "Hm. Yes, I can see that. You are a bit hard on all the senses save touch thus far. I suppose Fang could not do much worse."

Starswirl raises an eyebrow. He looks at the cough syrup you pour for him, taking the glass in his telekinetic grip and staring at it contemplatively before taking a few sips, smacking his lips after each time.

Twilight looks on as you give her the talk, "I'm trying, I'm trying! I just... I used to write 100 page plus essays about Starswirl and now he's here, and... wait, 'heavenly elixer'? You mean.."

"Cough syrup." Starswirl states, stares at the 'drink' in his hoof, passing it back to you. "Where did you get this."

As Sterling lets go of your tail, she salutes, "I'll be back as soon as his gargoyley head lies in the snow!" She opens up her wings to fly, zooming off through the trees as Glory and Midnight Dream, the other students, scoff.

"Good riddance. I was afraid she was going to chop off our heads at any second." Glory growls.
"Did you know Pegasi throw their foals off cliffs to see if they can fly right out of the womb? Barbarians." Midnight adds.
>>
>>25664933
>>25664922
Nero kicks the tiny Wing through the air towards Crumple.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Normal Attack
>Sword Enchantment only if I roll a 10
>>
>>25664922
"That makes it sound a bit more normal..."
Onyxia says, looking down at her hooves as Tough explains they're fused down to the DNA.
"But I didn't even try to transmute when this happened to us, and my shapeshifting isn't close to this kind of coverage. ...Is it permanent?"
She asks as she puts her hooves back on the ground.
"N-No offense to you Steel. I don't mind it... but it would be nice to see you again."

"The staff that Fang has?"
She questions with Steel after the mention of Claymore.
>>
>>25664933
"Oh ho ho! So you know what it is. Hehe I oughta give you guys more credit."
>"Where did you get this."
"Eh. Sorry Starsyrup, afraid I can't say or I think the world might blow up."

Luke doesn't take kindly to the unicorns talking foul behind Sterling's back "Hay! You stop talkin crap about my friend there. She could kick your flanks with one wing and still keep her drink down."
>"Did you know Pegasi throw their foals off cliffs to see if they can fly right out of the womb? Barbarians."
"Thats not so bad. My Uncle dropped me on the head once to see how sharp I was. They had to saw my horn out of the floor boards. And I turned out fine." Luke punctuates that thought with a swig of cough syrup "Who's to say they don't get rid of all the rejects that way. Could make for a happier city."
>>
>>25664922
>>25664933

Honey watches as Wing writhes in pain, landing in the snow and approaches the acid, covered figure.
"[You acted so carefree. So high and mighty. But here you are, so easily broken.]" Honey says, not sure if he could hear/understand her. But considering how much they knew of her....

Honey glows a bit as both Wings appear before her.
>Honey Special

Using her spear, she uses great force to drive the spear into the non-acid affected parts of his armor and quickly takes what good pieces she can from both Wings. She makes sure the spear dig in a bit as she scavenges like an impatient vulture.
"[I know I said I would take it from your dead body, but honestly, you may as well be dead already.]"
>taking pieces of non-acid affected parts of Wing's armor
"[Looks like you should have listened to our terms.]"

Honey begins to walk away from both Wings. When far enough, Crumple lands down behind her, towering over both Wings.
"Now burna!"
With a wave of her hoof into the air, not looking back, Crumple breathes corrosive-green fire down upon the Wings.

>Dual Cleave Napalm Decay
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>25665042
Wing continues to say nothing as the acid corrodes away at him, and Screech's super loud sonic wails through the Crumple systems to keep him down as you dig your way into his armored chassis, picking of bits of blue here and there as you expose him underneath, gray feathers like what should be on the wing covering his entire body underneath (the mask is left on however).

Boo chuckles, "Yeah! Burn baby!" As he clicks another button, this time sending out a howlitzer round from Crumple
>Cheap Shot
[1d10+2]

>>25664973
>>25665042
>+1
A hard kick sends the tiny Wing flying up towards Crumple, right into the mouth of the corrosive green fire being spewed down into him back on the ground, covering him entirely in flames as the non-stop attacks continue to roll over him in waves. He has no response yet to Honey's various taunts.

The blue radius washes over both Nero and Crumple, covering everything they see in a blue glow. As it passes over, part of Crumple's mouth seems to shift into two different phases of each other, occupying the same space, and when they merge back into one the flames explode in Crumple's mouth, creating an explosion inside (1/7)

As the blue wave washes over both Nero and Crumple, they feel themselves seize up, moving sluggishly at around half speed even though their perceptions of time is normal.
>Critically Slowed
>-2 to rolls, -2 to DC for two turns.

The writing green figured, sparking circuits, tries to rise up from the ground
[1d10+1]

And the staff he holds glows along its length a white sheen, surrounding itself and Wing in a blinding glow
[1d10+2]
>>
>(1/7)
>Ommit this section, no counter attack damage can occur while he's shrunk/helpless

>>25665233
>>25664973
"Hehehe. Well, let's not going to say you didn't try. I say you were tryin' harder than you thought to be closer to him. Your body reacted in response to the surge of emotion you felt."

He shakes his head, "And, no. You could unfuse at anytime, potentially. It won't be forever."

Steel taps his hoof, "No, I was mistaken. Her staff is named something different, Ginger Blossom if I recall. I mistook it for mine due to its similiarity. Mine is one called 'Claymore'. I lost it against Discord."

"And with it, a good chunk of your brain, Steel. But we're in the process of gettin' it back."

Steel turns to his hoof, "What... no. No, I remember EVERYTHING, since I joined the order, you NEVER said anything about this monster, or time travel, or..." he holds your head, "Master, whatever game you are playing at please, it has run its course."
>>
>>25665260
>>25665022
Twilight gulps, "You... know? But how can you..."
Starswirl shakes his head. "Never mind, I know well where you got it. One moment."

Midnight cringes, "You're... FRIENDS? With a uncouth Pegasus?"
Glory sticks out his tongue. "Guh. How? She hasn't tried to battle you do the death yet over eating the last slice of bread and jam?"

As you tell them your tale of how your loving uncle made sure you were fit to be nurtured, they both watch with slack jawed disbelief, "Oooooh, that makes sense. Your family must be just as backwards as they are!" as Starswirl clears his throat.

"Enough. Glory, Midnight, you're both to head home immediately. Practice your short-range teleports on the way there. Our lesson is concluded."

Before they can object, a spark from Starswirl ignites at the top of his horn, sending both of them into a puff of smoke as he teleports them on their way, leaving only the rest of you. Clover watches with interest as Starswirl leans over Luke and Twilight.

"Now then, now that those two are on their way, I believe we had a tower to visit."
Twilight raises an eyebrow, "You... changed your mind?"

"I cleared my schedule."
>>
>>25665233
Nero seizes up, moving in slow-mo. Not letting it deter Him, Nero slams His shield down into the snow onto the tiny Wing.

[1d10] Inspire
[1d10] Blast
>Sword Enchantment
>Inspire+Masterwork cancel out the debuff.
>>
>>25665260
"O-Oh..."
Onyxia mumbles at the explanation, metallic body shining a little bit brighter.
"But I barely know how it happened in the first place. How can I undone something I don't know how s done?"
She quickly follows.

"Is the name that big a factor in telling it apart?"

"How could a staff take part of his brain? If something happened because of the curse, that'd be understandable. Not to say that *that* did do anything to his brain."
Onyxia adds in the last line quickly after catching the implication.
"Even if it was either of those, finding the staff should be simple, right? And we're going to get the curse removed too."
Onyxia lowers there hoof as Steel raises it.
"He's right. We need you to tell us these things straight and clear. You said yourself a few minutes ago that the philosophical act gets old."
>>
>>25665284
Luke replies to Starswirl without any sense of offense taken "Nah, just my uncle and some others on my dad's side. Their lot came outta the oven a bit undercooked if you catch my meaning."

Luke answers Midnight and Glory "Jeez you two are a couple of panzies, should'a been born with the horn goin in instead of out. Makes me feel bad to be a unicorn. And No haven't fought yet, but that'd be a perfectly amicable thing to fight to the death over. That said I fight a lot with my friends anyhow. It brings ya closer."

Luke takes the hint from Starswirl but needs to be clear on it so he doesn't look like a dope later. "So, You know about time travel.. Right. Cuz thats what I'm gettin here, just wanna be on the same page."
>>
File: We Don't Need A Just Cause.jpg (76 KB, 719x398) Image search: [Google]
We Don't Need A Just Cause.jpg
76 KB, 719x398
>>25665233
Honey's eyes widen, watching herself move at this new, sluggish speed.
"What thea fuck?!" Honey utters out as she's slowed. She turns and glares at the staff, remembering what her readings were saying.

"Keep the pain on him, guys!" Honey yells to the bats as Crumple raises both hooves up.
"This guy ain'ta shit!"
The wheels engage, glowing red/orange hot, then to green. They begin to spin quickly as the mech slams both hooves down; one on Wing, and the other on the staff.

>Dual Great Melee Napalm Decay
>Normal bonuses cancels out Slow, Inspire gives +1
[1d10+1] Wing
[1d10+1] Staff

"[Listen well, Wing.]"
She takes out her spear and goes back up to Wing as quickly as slow mo will let her.
"[If a god gets in my way, I'll cut down that god."]
She gives a hard jab into Wing.
["And if a demon does the same, then I'll shoot through that demon]"
She pulls out of Wing.
"[I fight because I want to. I kill because I want to. The phrase 'it's destiny' means nothing to me!]"
She then drives the spear at Wing's head.

>-1, due to Inspire
[1d10-1]
[1d10-1]
>>
>>25665325
Steel you can feel trying to grow more excited off of your love as you remember fondly your kiss, but most of what you taste from him now is confusion and fear.

Sight continues to answer, "Well, that's just part of growing into it. You may not have anyone to show you how but, it's a part of you. You'll get the hang of it when you need to the most."

Steel slowly nods your head. "They looked similar enough, but, if I had ever held Fang's staff in my own, I could have told right away it was not mine. Claymore was made specifically for me. It represented the comradely I felt for all my order, my teachers, my family... it was personified in that staff."

Steel pauses, contemplating it. "Wait. No... no, I do not think it was not Discord's curse." He smiles, "Though, I thank you for making that distinction." He looks at Sight. "Why do you say it was my staff?"

Sight nods his head, leaning on his wooden hoof. "Much like many of our high-ranking members, you had your staff for years, Steel. Bonded with it. Connected to it. It was every bit as much your brother as any Order member, and represented much of what you felt while among us. There were secrets you learned while you had that staff that, once lost, were taken from you. It is retrievable, but it is more complicated than you make it out given Discord's involvement. It's on my list of things to do from this point in..."

He stops, closing his eyes, and reopening. "My apologies. Something has come to my attention. Please, wait down here for a moment? I need to check on something."
>>
>>25665633
>>25665445
>Actually, that was Glory who said that offensive bit, Starswirl was just clearing his throat as they said it

As the two of them are teleported by Starswirl, they give one last cry of shock at your rough, coarse life of a rogue unicorn. "What kind of unicorn are you?! Were you raised in an Earth barn or something?!"

Starswirl grunts as they are ported away, staring at them both. "I INVENTED time travel. Not all so long ago, either. I presume there must some good reason for you coming back all the way back here. If you have cough syrup, I can't imagine there's much more this poor era can offer by comparison. We're not even getting indoor plumbing for over 500 years."

Twilight looks to Luke, unsure of how much to tell Starswirl here. "I don't suppose you know... OTHER time travelers, around here?" She asks

"Besides you? Perhaps."
>>
>>25665636
>>25665452
>>25665312
>+2 to Nero, +1 to Honey/Bats
Even slowed down, the shield from Nero slams down with great force upon Wing's body, the debris from the crater staring to make it difficult to see him. As Crumple raises up both hooves to slam down, Boo and Screech both start shouting from within, "Uh, workin' on it! Just, firin' any old thing here?!"
"Dude, yes, just, press anything! I don't think any of these DON'T fire a weapon!" Boo yells at Screech
>Both abilities on recharge, but they can both make a basic attack using Crumple's systems
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

After the shield lifts up, and Honey's spear slowly descends on Wing, he nimbly moves his head slightly to the left, taking a scratch along his mask that breaks off a slight piece of it, showing off a little bit of his constantly smiling mask. Wing's muzzle is covered with feathers, just like his exposed parts of his body, and a small moon-shaped scar can be seen just under his left eye.

Wing chuckles underneath the mask, then coughs. "*HACK* Forgive my attitude. I see things light-heartedly, but I was always ready for the fight of my life. I would not expect anything less from you, Honey. Your will to go against a hurricane of opposition is one of the things that make you strongest. But, stopping me won't be the same as stopping the future."

Wing's body glows an intense white from the staff, and he tries to wrestle away from Honey/Nero

[1d10+1] to get up from helpless
(waiting on result of this roll)
>>
>>25665636
"Oh shit!, Really? And here I thought we were the first to be abusing this stuff. Yeah, the year's 1011 where me and Twi come."
Luke turns to twilight before she can get on his case about talking too much
"I know what you're gonna say twilight, relax, this guy's the grandfather of timetravel it don't matter so much what we tell him. A smart guy Starswirl won't let sensitive info destroy the timeline."

Luke returns the conversation to Starswirl. "So uhh, we came tryin'a dig up dirt on this cult called the order of Eon. And we got a lead on Eo Naxx Fang having some affiliations with their sort. So if you could take us to her tower that'd be dandy."
>>
>>25665633
Onyxia mulls over the words silently. Still confused on the new aspect, but hearing something about it helps, along with the knowledge that they can unfuse later.

"No wonder you were trying to get Fang's so badly then, when you thought it was yours."

"I don't understand how the staff could take his memories though. A weapon can mean a lot to a pony, but taking part of their mind? It'd have to be enchanted or something to steal those or be linked to them in some way."

As Tough leaves, Onyxia looks around the room a little impatiently.
("Steel, I think we should follow him. I know he's has helped somewhat here, and he's your master, but we haven't gotten any straight answers from him. And now this thing about your memories, it just doesn't sound all that right to me.")
>>
>>25665641
Wing's jets along his back activate, sending him flying away from the slowed Nero, Crumple, and Honey as he grips his staff, holding it tightly while aiming at the three of them. His white-blue wings open up wide, and the pony tries to gather speed for gaining distance from the two of them.
[1d10] Flying away, dodging
"For even if this is Eo-Naxx Wing's grave, *COUGH* the Order of Eon represents more than a single Cardinal. You have both fought splendidly, and I will not disappoint..."

[1d10] The staff summons a sphere contained in its three downward curved prongs, forming what appears to be a miniature portal like the ones you usually travel through. You see six miniature lights within it
(critfail 6-)

[1d10] Meanwhile, a second spark of energy leaves the hot white glowing staff from the bottom of the shaft, racing behind Wing and hitting a point in space right in the direction of his retreating flight path
>>
>>25665641
>>25665685
"Now it'sa a fight!" Honey says, gripping the spear tighter. Seeing him fly away quickly, she scowls.
"Hey you sona of a bitch! Geta back here!"

Thinking fast, Honey takes out her raygun, lines up her shot as quickly as she can, and fires at Wing.
>Magic Bolt
[1d10-1]

Meanwhile, Honey has Crumple unleash a swarm of missiles, aiming at the retreating Wing and his portal.

>Dual Ranged Napalm Decay Cleave on Wing and portal
>crit fails 1- due to talent
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
File: Fuckyou.jpg (34 KB, 656x272) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.jpg
34 KB, 656x272
>>25665726
>>25665685
Nero watches as Wing rushes away, quickly towards his route of escape. Nero drops his shield, letting it fall into the cold snow as He rushes forward, tossing His sword to the ground, where it sticks upright at an angle.

"Too laaaaaaaaaate!" Nero shouts as Wing shouts about not being a disappointment, drawing His spear as He runs, before tossing it far through the air into Wing's chest.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Spear Chucking
[1d10] Spear Chucking
>Fervor
>tfw this is the moment where the dice bot finally gives out.
>>
>>25665677
Sight bows in thanks as you allow him to go upstairs, Steel mulling over the response they were given.

"I'm afraid it's worse than even that... this is NOT the Sight I remember. He sounds like him, he talks like him, but, he's... wrong. Maybe those were taken away too. Maybe all I remember of Sight is what was left when I lost my staff." He sounds almost defeated, in tone. If you weren't standing up for him, he'd likely sit down.

"...There is something, that had been disturbing me with how Fang described her staff to me. She seemed to think it was an entity, a conscious thing. I sometimes got that inclination, but I convinced myself it was just me losing control of the power it provided. But, what if she's not wrong? What... what if my staff was the same, and I never realized it?"

You don the cloak of shadows, and follow Sight's trail up the stairs, passing through the door into a study. Inside, you see a large, solid black bell, held up by three prongs in free floating space. Sight is putting his good hoof on the bell, and you can hear him speaking aloud.

"Wing, Caduceus, Glace, this is Eo-Naxx Sight. You have new orders."

"Wing, retreat to 1500 AE. Leave Freedom Rings to them. Glace, you are to finish up with your distraction one way or the other, then return to your original objective. You will pick up where Wing left off later. Be warned: I miscalculated their abilities, they're somehow even stronger in this iteration. Caduceus, take to cover, and return to the cave. I'll have more orders for you there."

(1/4)
>>
>>25665867
>>25665758
>>25665726
Wing's staff seems to back fire on him at the last moment, sparking back and causing his mask to explode off his face with the barrage of long range attacks pelting him from afar. He grunts, and growls, and roars in pain from the naplam, blasts of the missiles, and the spear digging right into his chest. He's almost through the portal

"Hahaha... I am sorry but, it would appear I was unprepared for this. I have new orders to retreat. Thank you for the good fight. Freedom Rings is yours, for now. Congratulations!"

Boo and Screech yelp, grabbing at Crumple's controls, "I got 'im!"

"No I got 'im!"

"Fuck off, he's mine!"

[1d10+2] Boo
[1d10+1] Screech

(lied, 2/3)
>>
File: OrderofEonJobbingAward.png (170 KB, 1143x349) Image search: [Google]
OrderofEonJobbingAward.png
170 KB, 1143x349
>For outstanding achievements in making us overestimate you.
>>
>>25665675
"Oh no, hardly." Starswirl comments. "I've used it frequently."

Twilight's eyes bulge, "Wait, what?!"

"Naturally, you wouldn't think I'd squandered the chance to test it? Everything I do is fated to happen regardless, so it changes nothing. I must have furniture from over 10 different centuries in my study..."

Twilight's eyes bulge, "That's... I mean, I guess if it was supposed to happen, that version of the spell, but still." She looks to Luke, and sighs, "I guess if there's one guy we can trust with it, it's Starswirl."

"Hmph. Still." He moves over towards Clover and Fang, ready to rejoin with them, "I haven't heard of the Order of Eon. Sounds silly. But, I feel responsible for you being here so, I shall oblige. Just do not tell Clover: I have not shared with her my experiences with time magic and I do not feel she is ready yet."

Twilight whispers, "Is it just me, or is it kind of funny how he thinks you're more ready for time magic than freakin' CLOVER is?"

>>25665870
Both bats shots go wide and miss Wing, the broken pegasus flying through the portal successfully as it closes behind him, leaving his broken pieces and his mask laying on the ground.

"DAMNIT!"
"You threw my shot off, dude!"

Boo looks outside of Crumple towards Honey and Nero, "But uh... that's a win, right? We won? YEAH! Fuckin' Order of Eon don't own SHIT."

>PAUSED
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.