[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Starlight attempting to murder her friends in this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cum.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cum.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Were Starlight attempting to murder her friends in this scene?
>>
>>25660353
I think she wanted to unmark them again
>>
File: 1035981.png (262 KB, 586x504) Image search: [Google]
1035981.png
262 KB, 586x504
>>25660353
Most-likely, just think about it this way
>Friendless blank-flank grew to be a mare
>Find town, setting your ideals, thinking that you're helping create harmony
>Princess of friendship shows up years later
>This is now your chance to show her what your concept of friendship is
>Royally screws up your hard-worked "Utopia"
>Ponies were always afraid of you
>They stand up to you
>You have mixed feelings
>You always thought you were doing the best for your friends
>In your mind, you feel betrayed and see them now as ungrateful fucks, who (probably) have seen your sacrifice to help the town over the years
>You feel betrayed by your best friends pic related
>Flashbacks from childhood
>Best friends leaving you behind because of their cutie marks again
>Have a moment of extreme emotional anguish
>Go overboard and cast a powerful spell against you so-called friends
>Escape through the mountains, crying about your loss
I can see her frustration of being left alone again. Having your world being turned upside down after so many years of sacrifice and "leadership". Her bitterness made her seek revenge, pay her with the same coin.
>>
>>25660814
Headcannon accepted
>>
>>25660353
It's probably the most psychopathic thing she had in mind. She wanted Twilight to follow her to the cloudsdale event just to watch her reaction of her killing Twilight's friends and/or injuring/indoctrinating the filly version of her friendos
>>
>>25660858
I'm sure there are many ways to change the timeline without doing any of that edgy shit
>>
>>25660814
Yikes! I wonder how differently this scene would've turned out if Twilight never intervened back then. Then she'd had no friends to apologize to. maybe a cemetery scene :|
>>
>>25660895
She wanted her revenge, and it was the way her character was shown.
>>
>>25660353
We don't know that they can kill with a magic beam like that, for all we know it would have been extremely painful.
>>
File: was_I_part_of_your_plan.png (137 KB, 260x389) Image search: [Google]
was_I_part_of_your_plan.png
137 KB, 260x389
>>25661042
For you
>>
>>25661042
Spell must've been her frozen cube attack. She probably was going to shoot them all, before pushing them off a cliff.
>>
>>25660353
>>
>>25660353
>>
>>25661127
>>25660987
Twilight intervening was probably part of her plan
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.